• Pros

• "Netpeak Spider finds dozens of extremely important issues and also has nice UX"

• "-Fast and helpful customer service -One of the best number of crawled pages/RAM consumption ratio -Great user interface -Unlimited 14-day free trial"

• "- Number of features - Very good possibilities of configuration - Filters and rules for URLs while crawling - Export features"

• Cons

• "While it’s quite easy to get your head around basic functionality, features like Page Rank calculator might be difficult to understand. "

• "There’s not much I dislike in this tool, but I wish it had more client-friendly reports with some infographics"

• "Haven’t found any major cons yet. Though note that it may be quite resource demanding as it’s a desktop crawler. "

Browse Netpeak Spider Reviews

Olga from Ollex Prof

Industry: Cosmetics

Easygoing SEO crawler

There are a large number of built-in gags, such as, for example, the choice of different user agents, scraping settings, and so on. So try Netpeak Spider, and you will like it.

Pros

With Netpeak Spider, I often analyze my portals and competitors' portals. I like the fact that Netpeak Spider works with a large number of pages, and it already has a large number of already pre-installed filters, by which you can identify significant errors. Also, I can single out: the first is that I can start crawling on my computer, then save this project and transfer it to some working, more advanced, cooler computer. Multi-windowing is cool, I can crawl several sites at the same time. In addition, very cool dashboards are made, I have not seen this among any competitors. Power thing is that you can immediately see all the errors there, all the necessary parameters on one dashboard.

Cons

After the last update, JavaScript rendering has become available, but we still need the function to save some rendered code that was rendered using JS.

Vlada from WebPromoExperts

Netpeak Spider SEO crawler review

I believe Netpeak Spider is the best price/value SEO crawler.

Pros

When I first saw the tool I was quite shocked by the variety of features and parameters. Being a person with not much technical experience, it took me a month to master this tool with the support of managers. After using it for some time I can outline the main advantages I found: 1. It’s fast and it doesn’t burn my computer. 2. It finds all issues I need and even more. 3. The interface becomes pretty intuitive if you use it for some time (though at the start you may need help). 4. It has a bunch of additional features like scraping and page rank calculation.

Cons

I honestly haven’t faced any cons yet. As a suggestion, I’d like to have more video tutorials for newbies like me.

Jonny from Key Group

Well-rounded crawler for technical SEO

I thoroughly recommend this SEO bot for your arsenal of search engine tools. It's great for keeping a check on SEO data and potential crawl issues. The free trial means there's no risk either if it turns out to not be suitable.

Pros

As far as bot-crawlers go, this software has pretty much all you could want from getting a full technical overview of your website. It breaks down every potential SEO area of interest in detail, as well as categorising these into warnings and errors, allowing you to prioritise fixes. The crawls itself are flexible in how they are performed, and allow you to set rules such as ignoring canonicals and meta robots rules, which is useful if you want to either simulate a search engine crawler or get site-wide information. The full access trial means you can try it out and see if it's for you, which is great as we ended up purchasing the software.

Cons

There are very few cons. It perhaps lacks the illustrative displays of crawls that other software does, but otherwise I can't fault. Can also be quite RAM intensive, but this is common across crawling software.

Dmytro from BotsCrew

Cozy SEO Spider For Spying On Competitors' SEO Strategies

As net spider is the tool for seeking SEO issues on websites (we've already found ours), we also can spy on what's going on with competitors' SEO by crawling their sites and analyzing what's link juice of their sites (what're the most profitable pages or how they optimize the website at all), analyzing external linking as well - then we can rebuild our website to the analogy of competitors and thanks to linkbuilding strategy we can get a higher ranking. That's the huge benefit we've found working with the net spider tool.

Pros

To be ahead of competitors, you should be the stop above them, and here's net spider help us - we analyze our competitors' SEO strategies, blog posts, well-organized websites pages (that bring them a lot of traffic and lead), and implement it on our business. The best thing in the tool - it has fast speed, you can crawl any websites without proofing you're admin, and you can export all your results in Google Drive (very comfortable)

Cons

I dislike device management. Sometimes I need to collab with several specialists from my team, and for all of them, we need to buy licenses (even if they don't need to crawl). It would be better to have 2-3 devices access under 1 license (I prefer to pay a little bit more instead of buying 2-3 different access)

Ostap from Newoldstamp

White Label And PDF Reporter Tool For SEOs White Label And PDF Reporter Tool For SEOs

Using the tool, I do: 1) PDF reports with checks for my clients (they can contain everything that my clients want, for example, finding broken links, redirecting, calculating PR, or even a report about what I did with the website). And the advantage is that I do it in a few minutes (I mean the report - the spider generates it in 5 minutes or less) 2) Then I mark this report in PDF format under the colors of my brand and place my contact details using the report option with a white label (this is very important! I save my time and earn more money only because I tell customers that I do my reports hands, but actually the spider does it instead of me. This automation allows you to do in-depth SEO analysis (it's better than trying to prepare data in Google Shits, right?)

Pros

I was always interested in the new areas of digital marketing, a couple of months ago I had a new hobby - SEO freelancing, and I was looking for a spider tool for SEO audit with perfect working options for the white label. I found Netpeak Soft that covers all my needs. I do SEO reports in PDF format for my clients with my contact information (this is similar to a brand report that I can do with the Spider tool). And I like this feature the most

Cons

I just started my experience with the tool, so I can’t note the worst thing in the tool. However, I would like to implement mirror checking for start URLs if they are not available

Mariya from ICG

Top-notch crawler for on-page and technical SEO

I’ve used a bunch of different SEO tools, and Netpeak Spider stands out among its competitors. It gives you all essential insights into your on-page SEO and presents data in a user-friendly way.

Pros

What I like most about Netpeak Spider is that I can customise it for each task specifically. I’ve created several templates which include certain settings and parameters for different tasks so I don’t need to change the configuration every time I have to crawl the site as a Googlebot, work with internal linking, or just check meta tags. Such crawlers have lots of settings and it’s extremely easy to mess up, that’s why I like this feature.

Cons

Lacks integration with Google Analytics & anti-captcha needed.

Sergei from Skyvia

Whizzbang SEO Spider

The software helps me every day, and I use it regularly. This is a search for duplicates in headings and descriptions - these are the most significant mistakes what you need for seo-optimizer. In the last update, it began to fly, to work quickly, everything is clear intuitively, you can even rendering JS! Well done guys, know how to do software.

Pros

I like Spider in all respects because it’s a great alternative to what it was before. It helps me to reduce a lot more time in my work to find errors on websites, look for any corrections and the like.

Cons

You always need to refine something. To make it work even faster, 4-5 times - it would be a bomb. And so, if you come up with any updates, chips that will help us, we are always for, we will always be happy to see the update software.

Gennadiy from EVO.company

It’s a must have for your SEO toolbox

It’s the best value for money solution so far.

Pros

It checks everything from meta tags to internal link weight distribution. It has intuitive interface and lots of small features that improve the user experience. You can interact with every single URL in the main table if you want to recrawl it, see all incoming links it has, open it in external services like mobile-friendly test etc.

Cons

For now, it doesn’t crawl JavaScript, but as the support told me they are working on it. Haven’t noticed any other cons.

Nika from JeraSoft

SEO tool

It’s an upscale crawler which gives me insights on on-site SEO and gathers lots of data.

Pros

Cons

-doesn’t pull out data from external services -doesn’t check correctness of opengraph and hreflang tags

Victor from Internet

Industry: Online Media

Good crawler for technical audit; I used this crawler for pre-sale too.

Audit, pre-sale, consulting.

Pros

I like its user-friendly interface but most of all I like user-friendly support team ;) They know answers for any of my questions and I so thankful for that! I know that it's not an easy thing to build a good software, but they really did it! 5/5, guys!

Cons

I haven't trouble with this software, all was good.

Ivan from Stripo

Full-fledged SEO auditor

Netpeak Spider is the tool I use everyday to analyze websites for main SEO issues, find quick wins, and plan further SEO strategy.

Pros

What I can do with this tool: retrieve all pages of any website, check more than 50 SEO issues on each page, obtain site structure, work with internal link weight distribution, use custom web scraping, check status codes and server response headers etc.

Yevhen from Devart

Check your site before you wreck your site

All the way around, it’s a very good SEO crawler showing great performance for a reasonable price.

Pros

This software allows checking on-site SEO factors that are vital if you want to rank high in Google or other search engines. It crawls all pages of your site and finds lots of issues you need to fix. Spider makes it easy to find all broken links, duplicate pages, issues with redirects, canonicals, and pagination. All parameters like Maximum external links can be changed so you can customize them every time Google updates its algo or you change your strategy.

Cons

Some features such as scraping or internal Page Rank need extra knowledge to be used to the full. It would be much easier to be able to use templates for scraping so I don’t need to spend time searching for regular expression which extracts phone numbers.

Stanislav from Weblium

Great spider SEO tool for content marketing teams

As I'm a content marketer, I always generate a huge number of content to publish on another site for getting backlinks. Usually, a successful way to negotiate is to write directly to the sites' owners or bloggers. With Netpeak Spider I scrape emails of bloggers or social media accounts. Also, I have to analyze the quality of content, so Netpeak Spider helps to find quick topic research for successful articles.

Pros

I can select certain parameters I want to crawl so I don’t waste time checking dozens of parameters when I only need to check meta tags. Sitemap validator is a very useful addon which finds issues according to official documentation. I can scan a sitemap index file and check it for duplicate URLs, max number of links and other issues.

Taras from Instagraming School

Flexible SEO tool

Overall, I’m pretty satisfied with the tool. The team develops it by leaps and bounds adding new features and fixing bugs. I bought a yearly license and they’ve already made some major improvements making this tool even better for the initial price.

Pros

Besides the fact it’s fast, I like the level of customization. I can set all crawling parameters myself and avoid wasting time and RAM on those I don’t need. Filtering in the results table is extremely helpful, the tool creates another tab for filtered results so you can work on a certain issue without changing the main table. What’s more, you can choose it as a segment and have a detailed look at it.

Cons

Good crawler for technical audit

I do SEO audits on a daily basis, thus Netpeak Spider is one of the main tools for me. 20-25% of data collected exactly using this tool. I was hesitating before purchasing it, but right after the demonstration of their software, I had no doubts that it's the exact tool for me.

Pros

I like its user-friendly interface but most of all I like user-friendly support team ;) They know answers for any of my questions and I'm so thankful for that! I know that it's not an easy thing to build good software, but they really did it! 5/5, guys!

Cons

I would like to see a lifetime license. I just hate subscriptions... That's my own thing, sorry. But also I would like to add some new parameters from external services to Spider.

Maryna from Snovio

Advanced website crawler with many useful features

Netpeak Spider is an extensive SEO tool which will present you lots of data about your website in a user-friendly way. If you need a detailed, fast, reliable crawler - Netpeak spider is all that and a bag of chips.

Pros

It’s not another SEO tool showing you basic info of your site. It shows more than 50 issues of internal optimization and categorizes them according to their importance. That’s very useful. Working with big amounts of data is always tough and it saves lots of time and nerves when the data is already sorted.

Cons

There’s not much I dislike about this software, so it’s more like a bee in the bonnet, but I’d like to be able to create white label reports.

Daniil from HelpCrunch

Irreplaceable assistant for SEO specialists

I needed to do regular SEO audit, so Netpeak Spider was the best solution.

Pros

I use Netpeak Spider to check the correctness of meta tags, the link equity distribution of the site, the availability of pages for search robots, duplicate content, getting full site structure, and improving internal linking. I like grouping the URLs by types of errors, flexible crawling settings, convenient visual display of the necessary information in a dashboard.

Cons

There is not much that I dislike, however the only thing that I would like to see implemented — integration with Google Search Console.

Maksym from Snovio

Best tool for website analysis

This tool is a mix of great engineering and a successfully designed user interface.

Pros

What I like most about this tool is that I can specify the exact parameters I want to check within a certain part of my website. Another key advantage is its crawling speed, it can crawl a hundred thousand pages for less than an hour. I also like that I can switch user agents in order to simulate different situations (e.g. mobile crawling).

Cons

I can’t prearrange crawls and compare different results. This is a nice feature which certainly needs to be added.

Alex from RocketSEO.es

Awesome tool for On-page SEO audits

Pros

I use this tool al the time to audit my clients websites. It gives you a comprehensive report of all SEO problems on any website. And the best part, it's automatic. The spiders crawl a large site in minutes, and gives you a complete report.

Cons

I'd like to have an online version of the software, to be able to use it in any computer, but it's not a big issue.

Artur from Coloplast

I've stumbled upon Netpeak by accident and I'm not going to use anything else now - great experience

It allows me to kick-off my SEO project really quickly, because it's as powerfull as top programs on the market but very user-friendly.

Pros

Cons

- The product is divided into two programs which in my opinion is a mistake, since Spider is the SEO core and all options should be included there, instead of a separate software with separate pricing (and bigger too).

Stas from Make Info

Decent Screaming Frog alternative

Netpeak Spider is a high-quality, yet underrated tool.

Pros

It has a user-friendly look, all issues are colored according to their significance. You can choose what exactly you want to check during crawl. The tool is capable of crawling big websites (I’ve crawled around 1.5mil pages) and shows pretty good performance.

Cons

The main feature I’m waiting for is the connection with Analytics and Search Console.

Akif from Individual & Family Services

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Affordable and high performance SEO Program

I was satisfied with the product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It's affordable with great features.

Pros

I liked the simple and understandable interface of Netpeak Checker.

Cons

Netpeak Spider could be a bit faster though

Vladimir from Vladimir Kokarevich, Private Entepreneur

Great tool for SEO experts and website owners

This tool worth each penny that you pay for , for sure only in case if you know how to use it. It is not a golden pill or magic button, it works only in combination with your knowledge but it can give you a lot of benefits in SEO competition.

Pros

This tool can scan the whole website even if it has more than 1M pages. It works much faster then competitors like screamingfrog. Easy to use interface with different types of reports. This tool is a must have tool for everyone who is taking care about SEO optimization of website.

Cons

I have nothing to say here )) Tool is really cool.

You may know nothing about your SEO

Pros

Netpeak Spider finds dozens of extremely important issues and also has nice UX

Cons

I wish it had a free plan, 14 days is too less

Roman from digital marketing

Must have tool for SEO specialist

We use Netpeak Spider on regular basis to search for different website errors (redirect chains, meta title & description duplicates, canonical and indexing errors, 404 errors, etc.) It's very useful for projects with 10 000 pages and more.

Pros

- You can scan website and create sitemap like Google robot - Checks website for different errors (redirect chains, meta title & description duplicates, presense of Google Analytics on webpage, 404 errors, etc.) - Creates a tree with Pageranks of your site's webpages and improve internal linkbuilding - Checks out server response time and page render time - Exports all your website structure in CSV

Cons

- There is no MacOS or Linux version - No lifetime license

Slava from TATEEDA

Noteworthy SEO crawler

Daily SEO tasks such as technical audit, working on internal site structure, checking a list of URLs by certain parameters, and so on. It’s a multifunctional tool which I believe is essential for all SEOs

Pros

1) It looks nice and is easy-to-use, kudos to whoever worked on user experience 2) It checks a lot of on-page stuff (around 60 issues) 3) You can choose parameters yourself 4) There are no limits and the price is fair

Cons

Well, there’s still room for improvement: I’d like it to have W3C and Schema validation, and more visual reports.

Tetyana from Voiptimecloud

Great website auditor

Netpeak spider takes pride of place in my toolbox. It provides the most detailed data on internal SEO issues considering content, linking, indexing, and many other technical aspects.

Pros

It’s crazy how much data you can get with this tool, and data is what you need when it comes to SEO. What I also like is that it doesn’t look like an old excel file, user interface is well-arranged which makes it easy to operate the tool.

Cons

No cons for me, accept it’s not integrated with GA and GSC.

Natalia from Docsify

SEO crawler I can recommend

Netpeak Spider is the best option I’ve tried by now. It checks hundreds important SEO parameters and shows an outstanding performance.

Pros

I like that it’s desktop because I can’t stand web-based crawlers. Crawling speed might be the main advantage of this tool. If you have decent hardware, it will crawl millions of pages like a charm. Customization is also on the cutting edge.

Cons

No autosaving. Don’t forget to save your results from time to time.