Netpeak Spider Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I like its user-friendly interface but most of all I like user-friendly support team They know answers for any of my questions and I so thankful for that."
  • icon"What's probably best is the superb way you can handle huge spreadsheets of data. You can do any filtering, segmenting etc. you can think of."
  • icon"I know that it's not an easy thing to build a good software, but they really did it."
  • icon"You always need to refine something. To make it work even faster, 4-5 times - it would be a bomb."
  • icon"Haven’t found any major cons yet. Though note that it may be quite resource demanding as it’s a desktop crawler."
  • icon"I dislike device management. Sometimes I need to collab with several specialists from my team, and for all of them, we need to buy licenses (even if they don't need to crawl)."

Have you used Netpeak Spider and would like to share your experience with others?

All Netpeak Spider Reviews

Olga

Industry: Cosmetics

Easygoing SEO crawler

There are a large number of built-in gags, such as, for example, the choice of different user agents, scraping settings, and so on. So try Netpeak Spider, and you will like it.

Pros

With Netpeak Spider, I often analyze my portals and competitors' portals. I like the fact that Netpeak Spider works with a large number of pages, and it already has a large number of already pre-installed filters, by which you can identify significant errors. Also, I can single out: the first is that I can start crawling on my computer, then save this project and transfer it to some working, more advanced, cooler computer. Multi-windowing is cool, I can crawl several sites at the same time. In addition, very cool dashboards are made, I have not seen this among any competitors. Power thing is that you can immediately see all the errors there, all the necessary parameters on one dashboard.

Cons

After the last update, JavaScript rendering has become available, but we still need the function to save some rendered code that was rendered using JS.

Dan

Industry: Furniture

April 2022

Powerful website crawler with superb UI

Netpeak Spider is a solid part of my SEO toolbox. I love using it, it makes for fast and effective work.

Pros

I love Netpeak Spider. The UI is clean and good to work with. What's probably best is the superb way you can handle huge spreadsheets of data. You can do any filtering, segmenting etc. you can think of. Want to see just the data that matters on your screen? No problem, there is either a pre-configured filter or you can configure one yourself. You can save all your crawl setting, filter settings etc. making repetitive tasks fast and easy. Export anything you like. Import external data: Whatever other data sources you have, just import them and use their filtering tools to get just the data on the screen that you really need.

Cons

GA, GSC and Yandex integration is built in, but no direct integration of MOZ, Majestic etc. data. You have to use another app, "Netpeak Checker", or export from those tools and import a CSV file. I'd also appreciate a visualization of Internal Page Rank findings and of the URL structure.

Reasons for choosing Netpeak Spider

Netpeak Spider's UI is very good and speeds up my work significantly. Also, they offer monthly subscriptions, so you can use it for a critical phase when your all-in-one tool's audit function does not suffice any more, and then reduce to the free tier when you're done.

Jonny

Well-rounded crawler for technical SEO

I thoroughly recommend this SEO bot for your arsenal of search engine tools. It's great for keeping a check on SEO data and potential crawl issues. The free trial means there's no risk either if it turns out to not be suitable.

Pros

As far as bot-crawlers go, this software has pretty much all you could want from getting a full technical overview of your website. It breaks down every potential SEO area of interest in detail, as well as categorising these into warnings and errors, allowing you to prioritise fixes. The crawls itself are flexible in how they are performed, and allow you to set rules such as ignoring canonicals and meta robots rules, which is useful if you want to either simulate a search engine crawler or get site-wide information. The full access trial means you can try it out and see if it's for you, which is great as we ended up purchasing the software.

Cons

There are very few cons. It perhaps lacks the illustrative displays of crawls that other software does, but otherwise I can't fault. Can also be quite RAM intensive, but this is common across crawling software.

Neil

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

SEO Magic Wand

Simple to use, easy to configure, uncomplicated to segment what I need to see, and reports are awesome. Also, Customer Service is great!

Pros

Good and fast helper, which signaling me about any SEO or usability errors. So I know where it has to be improved. Also, I like the opportunity to save projects, not just settings. Plus, it's great to be able to transfer it to another computer, or to export reports to my Google Drive. That's why I prefer Netpeak Spider to other tools.

Cons

Doesn’t offer a lifetime license. You can only purchase a subscription and pay each month or annually. It makes me feel like I'm paying a loan.

Ostap

White Label And PDF Reporter Tool For SEOs White Label And PDF Reporter Tool For SEOs

Using the tool, I do: 1) PDF reports with checks for my clients (they can contain everything that my clients want, for example, finding broken links, redirecting, calculating PR, or even a report about what I did with the website). And the advantage is that I do it in a few minutes (I mean the report - the spider generates it in 5 minutes or less) 2) Then I mark this report in PDF format under the colors of my brand and place my contact details using the report option with a white label (this is very important! I save my time and earn more money only because I tell customers that I do my reports hands, but actually the spider does it instead of me. This automation allows you to do in-depth SEO analysis (it's better than trying to prepare data in Google Shits, right?)

Pros

I was always interested in the new areas of digital marketing, a couple of months ago I had a new hobby - SEO freelancing, and I was looking for a spider tool for SEO audit with perfect working options for the white label. I found Netpeak Soft that covers all my needs. I do SEO reports in PDF format for my clients with my contact information (this is similar to a brand report that I can do with the Spider tool). And I like this feature the most

Cons

I just started my experience with the tool, so I can’t note the worst thing in the tool. However, I would like to implement mirror checking for start URLs if they are not available

Mariya

Top-notch crawler for on-page and technical SEO

I’ve used a bunch of different SEO tools, and Netpeak Spider stands out among its competitors. It gives you all essential insights into your on-page SEO and presents data in a user-friendly way.

Pros

What I like most about Netpeak Spider is that I can customise it for each task specifically. I’ve created several templates which include certain settings and parameters for different tasks so I don’t need to change the configuration every time I have to crawl the site as a Googlebot, work with internal linking, or just check meta tags. Such crawlers have lots of settings and it’s extremely easy to mess up, that’s why I like this feature.

Cons

Lacks integration with Google Analytics & anti-captcha needed.

Sergei

Whizzbang SEO Spider

The software helps me every day, and I use it regularly. This is a search for duplicates in headings and descriptions - these are the most significant mistakes what you need for seo-optimizer. In the last update, it began to fly, to work quickly, everything is clear intuitively, you can even rendering JS! Well done guys, know how to do software.

Pros

I like Spider in all respects because it’s a great alternative to what it was before. It helps me to reduce a lot more time in my work to find errors on websites, look for any corrections and the like.

Cons

You always need to refine something. To make it work even faster, 4-5 times - it would be a bomb. And so, if you come up with any updates, chips that will help us, we are always for, we will always be happy to see the update software.

Gennadiy

It’s a must have for your SEO toolbox

It’s the best value for money solution so far.

Pros

It checks everything from meta tags to internal link weight distribution. It has intuitive interface and lots of small features that improve the user experience. You can interact with every single URL in the main table if you want to recrawl it, see all incoming links it has, open it in external services like mobile-friendly test etc.

Cons

For now, it doesn’t crawl JavaScript, but as the support told me they are working on it. Haven’t noticed any other cons.

Dmytro

Cozy SEO Spider For Spying On Competitors' SEO Strategies

As net spider is the tool for seeking SEO issues on websites (we've already found ours), we also can spy on what's going on with competitors' SEO by crawling their sites and analyzing what's link juice of their sites (what're the most profitable pages or how they optimize the website at all), analyzing external linking as well - then we can rebuild our website to the analogy of competitors and thanks to linkbuilding strategy we can get a higher ranking. That's the huge benefit we've found working with the net spider tool.

Pros

To be ahead of competitors, you should be the stop above them, and here's net spider help us - we analyze our competitors' SEO strategies, blog posts, well-organized websites pages (that bring them a lot of traffic and lead), and implement it on our business. The best thing in the tool - it has fast speed, you can crawl any websites without proofing you're admin, and you can export all your results in Google Drive (very comfortable)

Cons

I dislike device management. Sometimes I need to collab with several specialists from my team, and for all of them, we need to buy licenses (even if they don't need to crawl). It would be better to have 2-3 devices access under 1 license (I prefer to pay a little bit more instead of buying 2-3 different access)

Valeria

Notable SEO crawler

I have many tasks, and I shift many of them to Netpeak Spider. It saves time looking for broken links and pages with SSL certificate problems. I like the user-friendly interface, the speed of work – this is the fastest product on the market and the only software I use for technical audit.

Pros

I like that Netpeak Spider does not use all the RAM, like its analogs.

Cons

I would like to have more visual reports and interactive dashboards. This is how a large bunch of information is perceived better.

Kateryna

The fastest and most flexible crawler

Netpeak Spider helps me to find existing issues on the site, provides tons of recommendations for enhancement and optimization. Also, it's easy to use and saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Im amazed by their cool support and proactive attitude toward customers. They are going to help you with every issue.

Cons

No Mac version, it’s only available for Windows.

Vlada

Netpeak Spider SEO crawler review

I believe Netpeak Spider is the best price/value SEO crawler.

Pros

When I first saw the tool I was quite shocked by the variety of features and parameters. Being a person with not much technical experience, it took me a month to master this tool with the support of managers. After using it for some time I can outline the main advantages I found: 1. It’s fast and it doesn’t burn my computer. 2. It finds all issues I need and even more. 3. The interface becomes pretty intuitive if you use it for some time (though at the start you may need help). 4. It has a bunch of additional features like scraping and page rank calculation.

Cons

I honestly haven’t faced any cons yet. As a suggestion, I’d like to have more video tutorials for newbies like me.

Ivan

Full-fledged SEO auditor

Netpeak Spider is the tool I use everyday to analyze websites for main SEO issues, find quick wins, and plan further SEO strategy.

Pros

What I can do with this tool: retrieve all pages of any website, check more than 50 SEO issues on each page, obtain site structure, work with internal link weight distribution, use custom web scraping, check status codes and server response headers etc.

Cons

There’s not much I dislike in this tool, but I wish it had more client-friendly reports with some infographics

Nika

SEO tool

It’s an upscale crawler which gives me insights on on-site SEO and gathers lots of data.

Pros

-Fast and helpful customer service -One of the best number of crawled pages/RAM consumption ratio -Great user interface -Unlimited 14-day free trial

Cons

-doesn’t pull out data from external services -doesn’t check correctness of opengraph and hreflang tags

Yevhen

Check your site before you wreck your site

All the way around, it’s a very good SEO crawler showing great performance for a reasonable price.

Pros

This software allows checking on-site SEO factors that are vital if you want to rank high in Google or other search engines. It crawls all pages of your site and finds lots of issues you need to fix. Spider makes it easy to find all broken links, duplicate pages, issues with redirects, canonicals, and pagination. All parameters like Maximum external links can be changed so you can customize them every time Google updates its algo or you change your strategy.

Cons

Some features such as scraping or internal Page Rank need extra knowledge to be used to the full. It would be much easier to be able to use templates for scraping so I don’t need to spend time searching for regular expression which extracts phone numbers.

Stanislav