All Newoldstamp Reviews

Abid

Banking, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2021

The Best & Professional Software for Email Signature

My overall experience with Email signature is very good and found this software very professional and easy to use. Organization can easily make signatures add logos and advertise with this software.

PROS

I am using this software from last 2 years and found it very helpful and user friendly. I can add different fonts, logos and pictures in a signature very easily and attract many customers which results in increase of business. We can add banners in every email signature for any sales promotion from one location instead of adding individually. I highly recommend this software to organizations and individuals to get benefits from this remarkable software and helps their clients recognize them.

CONS

I will be feeling happier if you can add more logos, styles, templates and fonts in this software which will fill more colours to this remarkable software.

Liel

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Solid Email Signature Solution with Room for Improvement

Newoldstamp is a reliable email signature provider with a range of attractive templates and easy integration. For those seeking a simple and streamlined solution, it's definitely worth considering. However, if you're someone who values in-depth customization options, you might find the platform's current offerings a bit lacking. I'm optimistic that as Newoldstamp continues to evolve, they will address these concerns and offer an even more well-rounded experience.

PROS

I've been using Newoldstamp, an email signature provider, for some time now, and I must say, they offer a solid service with noticeable potential. Overall, my experience has been positive, but there's certainly room for improvement in certain aspects.Newoldstamp does an excellent job at delivering professional and consistent email signatures. The pre-designed templates are clean and sleek, making it easy to create a polished signature that aligns with your brand identity. The platform's integration with various email clients ensures seamless implementation across different devices and platforms.

CONS

Newoldstamp falls short is in its customization options. While the templates are great, the ability to truly customize and fine-tune the signatures could be enhanced. The platform's customization features are somewhat limited, and users who desire more specific adjustments may find themselves somewhat restricted.

Esther

Photography, 2-10 employees

Used less than 6 months

Not Intuitive and Setup is Very Confusing

Overall, it's confusing and limiting. I created my design, but I've only updated a few platforms because I'm not sure what I'm doing and if I created it correctly. I spent way too much time in the software trying to figure it out step by step, and apparently, I messed up when I first logged in by clicking something that was a template or something like that... or, I don't know... it's SO confusing. The point is, I ended up designing a signature I could live with, and then had to start ALL over again because I had checked something incorrectly in the initial sign in? I still don't know how it works. It's so complicated.

PROS

I like that I can add call to actions on my signature and that there are TONS of social icons.

CONS

That I had to pick a template. I really wish there was a feature to pick and choose the portions of the templates and not be strapped to the entire template. I really like the icons, for instance, but those weren't offered very often in the overall layout I wanted... so I spent a ton of time trying to make it look go. I also don't like how in a lot of the templates, the company name and title are both on the same line, smashed together. Also, the custom boxes are limiting in design funcionality. The dashboard is confusing to use when you first log in. I'm still not sure I have it done right. I was really excited about it at first and was looking forward to referring it to my clients, but I had so much trouble designing mine, that I haven't referred anyone... espcially since it's more expensive than some other companies out there. I don't want to refer clients to something that will cost more and be more of a headache. Sorry to unload, but I know you really want to know what it's like for us users. Maybe you should take someone off the street and video them trying to figure it out, and you will see how it's not intuitive. If you have a video tutorial when you first sign up on how to use it, it probably would have been MUCH better for me. :)

Great feedback. Thank you for diving a lot of details. This is very important. We will work on making the onboarding easier

Simon

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed February 2024

Pleased with the email signature provided by Newoldstamp.

Generating a professional email signature is fast and straightforward, and the incorporation of analytics to monitor link clicks adds a useful touch.

PROS

My general impression of Newoldstamp revolves around its swift and effortless signature setup for all staff members, eliminating the need for technical or design teams. It seamlessly integrates with leading email clients and devices, including smartphones.

CONS

I wish for the integration of banners and marketing advertisements, particularly the capability to tailor the existing advertising campaign to the banner.

Danny

Entertainment

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed November 2017

I have loved my experience ever since I started using NEWOLDSTAMP. It really makes my emails pop!

The product helps my emails to stand out among others with whom my clients may be emailing. I love that I can customize the links, especially social media links. It does a great job of explaining my business without having to explain anything myself. People know my job, market and how to contact me through multiple media all through the email signature! Highly recommended!

PROS

I LOVE the buttons and image feature of the signature. I use it to advertise my business as well as engage those with which I'm emailing about my services. My emails stand out amongst others with this signature. I think my messages stand out more, thus helping my brand stand out amongst others.

CONS

I wish that I could customize it more, given the kind of membership that I have. I wish I had access to more templates, but really don't have that many complaints. I wish I could add a bigger button that encourages people to sign up to my newsletter. I wish I could track the button clicks, which would help see how successful the actual links have been on my email signature. But overall, it's been an incredible product and I really love using it!

Hi Danny! Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!

Replied November 2017

Yemin

Reviewed November 2017

Creating and managing email signatures are so fun with NEWOLDSTAMP.

Creating and managing email signatures can be annoying for some companies. Newoldstamp solved that problem easily. I didn't have to talk to my graphic designer to create and edit email signatures. I just created it on my own and I could create more signatures easily.

PROS

First of all, Newoldstam is really easy to use. You just choose the theme and input your information then copy the code and paste it to your email setup. That's it. You can choose one theme from around 20 different kinds of themes and it can give you many options to edit your email signature. You can easily create clones to add up more email signatures for your employees. Setup is pretty easy. You can copy the email signature you created and just paste it to your email setup. I didn't have any problem while I created and set up the email signature.

CONS

They really need to add up more themes or give the user more freedom to edit themes. Newoldstamp provides around themes but some of them kind of like repetitive.

Thank you for your review, Yemin We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!

Replied November 2017

Matthew

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2018

Easy to use and excellent for freelancers

Overall I am very pleased with the service. It is affordable, no monthly fees only a small fee per year per user. Great features which are easy to implement. It was simple to setup in my G Suite account, too. What more do you want?

PROS

Their payment model is simple and affordable. Their interface is easy to use and implementing the signature into my G Suite account was simple. I liked the option to add additional service link to LinkedIN, Instagram etc. The event banner at the bottom is an excellent feature. I have one that invites people to schedule an appointment with me.

CONS

I would like to create more different designs, or even upload my own event banners into the signature instead of choosing their premade banners. I might have overlooked something, this might already exist, but for this price I can miss it.

Matthew, thank you for the feedback You have a possibility to upload your own banner from your computer

George

Management Consulting, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2018

The best of the easy approaches

My main business problem is brand recognition. If I can get the same, consistent image in my emails (sales/marketing) to my customers I think I have a better chance of future open rights and connections.

PROS

It was really easy to set up a very attractive and useful signature. Took no time to select a nice template, upload a screenshot, etc. The links to my social profiles were similarly easy. Frankly, this experience was far better than others I've had for this type of tool.

CONS

In particular, there are a couple of features that I wish were incorporated -- like a link to my blog or business content that would be updated dynamically so as to constantly be offering email recipients a quick peek at my latest content. That may come in a future version, I don't know. But it's really the only thing I'd like in addition to what's provided.

Thank you, George, that is a good piece of advice.

Replied December 2018

Claire

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

A great service with great features

PROS

I love the customer support. I am relatively new to Newoldstamp and the customer support I receive for assistance (no matter how trivial or small my query), is answered quickly, succinctly and in an easy to understand way. The email campaign is also an excellent function for when you are advertising events for a certain period of time. You simply set the dates, upload the banners and away you go - no more manual uploads!

CONS

I don't find it particularly user friendly but since the customer support team is there to guide the way, it is not too bad.

Katie

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Easy signature management

PROS

Signatures are easy to manage from one workspace

CONS

Sometimes hard to contact customer support for help

Hi Katie, We appreciate you sending us your feedback. It's great to hear you can easily manage your signatures with the Newoldstamp service. If you need any help, please contact our Support team via live chat or email at support@newoldstamp.com. Thanks for your custom,

Replied January 2024

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed September 2018

Simplicity is where this solution excels

newoldstamp didn't invent something new and they don't need to. They took something that is quite tedious and complex for most people to do and made it as simple as it gets. Thus bringing this powerful marketing tool in the hands of everybody.

PROS

I have been doing the same thing newoldstamp does for quite some time: Create e-mail banners with HTML templates, create a signature banner and upload it to an ftp, change the link the banner is referring to with a Wordpress plugin etc. All in all the process of creating and implementing an email signature took me about 1 hour and changing the banner around 10 minutes each time. With newoldstamp creating a signature takes me 2 minutes and changing the banner around 30 seconds. Clearly this is a big step forward and not just that: administering e-mail signature banners has always been a task for the IT department. Now I can outsource this process to any employee who is capable of operating a computer.

CONS

There is one important feature that is missing: the ability to upload multiple email banners at once and schedule different banners/links for certain periods of time. Let's say you have an important fair coming up and want to schedule to show a fair specific banner for 2 weeks leading up to the fair and right after it another banner thanking people for the attendance. Right now it's not possible to do this automatically, but a matter of going online and changing everything by hand.

Great thought! The schedule of the banners is definitely something that is worth creating:)

Replied December 2018

Lucas

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Elegant way to differentiate your company

I did a lot of this on my own but when it came down to have a question answered or explained they we so easy to get ahold of and answer my questions promptly.

PROS

I like the simplicity and how easy it is to implement. You don't have to be the most computer savvy to use.

CONS

I truly have not found anything that has made me think it is a CON. Everything is not perfect but this is pretty close for what I needed and watned.

Roy

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

NewOldStamp

Was looking for a scaleable way to maintain and design pretty email signatures.

PROS

Loved how easy it was to create a signature and implement it for our clients.

CONS

Would like to be able to copy paste through different editors and signatures. But that's being picky. It does what it needs to do.

Reason for choosing Newoldstamp

There was a lifetime offer and then I fell in love with the product further

Janet

Construction, 11-50 employees

Props for NEWOLDSTAMP

Overall, using the NEWOLDSTAMP for promotional and marketing signatures is great because you can change the banner on just a master form and everyone's will change. Great feature!

PROS

Once you play with the program for just a few minutes, it is very easy to get your signatures set up. What I like most is that when you want to use a signature, the instructions are very good and very complete for multiple platforms. So, when sharing with others, they can easily follow the instructions to install the signature.

CONS

It's big. Even if you use the smallest fonts and try to scale down banners and such, it just dominates the email. When I compare it to normal signatures, the spacing and everything is just too large. Because of that, it just can't be used for normal emails. We really only use it for more promotional type ones. I wrote in to see if I had done something wrong, but they said to just use smaller fonts. Still a little bit of an issue.

I hear you. This could occur during the installation if some step was done not in a proper way. If the signature look different than it is in the preview it's okay, just let us know in the live chat and we will try to help

Reviewed November 2018

NewOldStamp is amazingly simple to use and very effective

The experience has been excellent. My team and I all have beautiful signatures that engage our contacts.

PROS

NewOldStamp is a service for creating excellent looking email signatures that can engage the people you are emailing with. It is so incredibly intuitive that I got my template and first couple of signatures working within minutes. The feature set is stocked and there are multiple templates to choose form to get started. I did have a couple of questions as I was integrating the signature with my Mail app and the people at NewOldStamp answer their online chat within seconds.

CONS

I honestly can't say that there's anything about the software that I don't like. It offers a solution for something simple and it does it well. If there's anything to say at all it's that the signatures don't integrate well with older online email clients (like GoDaddy's WebMail) but that's no fault of NewOldStamp's, rather the outdated WebMail. Still, they were able to provide me with a workaround.

Thanks a lot for the time yo spent to write this amazing feedback! Appreciate it

Reviewed October 2018

Looks great, functions need help

PROS

I love the way my signature looks. It added a professional touch, new look and a signature that made my coworkers jealous. The system makes it simple to create, edit and design using templates pre-loaded.

CONS

I don't like that when other users reply with my signature loaded, the functionality doesn't come though and it then looks like I made some giant IT mistake. I am not sure if other servers block this signature, but it happens often in my business. I am up for renewal soon, and I may opt out.

Ashita

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Email Signs

Overall experience with this software is very nice.

PROS

The most I like about this software is very functional and easy to use, once created can use it again , save time

CONS

There is nothing that i don't like about this software but it just takes time to make a signature once done can use it all the time

Tresa

Market Research, 1 employee

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2021

Use Email Signatures and Look Professional

Great experience with Email Signatures that look very professional. Can place your photo in the signature along with other ways for contacting you. Multiple choice of banners you can add and change up even specific for current holidays. It is a worthy purchase.

PROS

I have up to 5 choices to diversify my email signature. A good set of options for different looks. Can change the look with a choice of added banners. Has several fields to put your contact info, social pages, email, booking links for a variety of ways to get in touch with you. Easy to place your email signature in email immediately that finalizes your email quicker.

CONS

The ability to change how you want to see the phone, email and other field icons - whether you want phone: ph: or p: or email: em: or e: Also would like to see a blank field option to do what you want in that field.

KAITLIN