Browse Newoldstamp Reviews

Maryna from Snovio

Professional Tool for Email Signatures

In our company, we use Newoldstamp to increase awareness of our sales emails, and we save a lot of time using this professional email signature generator. Also, we promote our updates, offers, events using banners in email signatures. One of the coolest features is that you can switch banners, logos, and photos automatically by making changes to the main signature.

Pros

First of all, it is simple. I really like that you don't need an IT department or additional software. Each team member receives a signature to copy with detailed installation guides, so it is amazing because you can do it fast. Also, we love the fact that Newoldstamp is able to track clicks and views from your banner or logo. In this case, you can analyze and update your banner to a more attractive one.

Cons

Nothing - we're happy with the service (special thanks to support, they are awesome). We will be waiting for new updates and features in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Newoldstamp

Newoldstamp has features we need anf offers good value for Money.

Sam from Reptile Express

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

My search is over! :)

These signatures are high in quality. It will allow our company to stay true to our brand image, quality and professionalism. We're happy that we can now promote our new services and promotions within emails.

Pros

Luckily I've found NEWOLDSTAMP after several days of trying others. Their website is extremely user friendly and rich in features. There are no gaps in the signature line. It's nice and uniform. Their live chat being 24/7 was a huge help in helping me decide. Although each response did take 10-15min, it's better than nothing, as most of these signature services have awful service. The price also beats the other 2 services. Very affordable. I'm very happy with my decision!

Cons

The ability to add custom social media icons

Reasons for Choosing Newoldstamp

Rich in features and options. Very user friendly. Easy to send signatures to myself or to employees to update their custom signatures. Easier access to customer support

Reasons for Switching to Newoldstamp

I used 2 other services (free trials), Exclaimer and WiseStamp. Exclaimer was very poor in features and options. WiseStamp had really great features but AWFUL customer service. The signature also had big gaps between each line, which made the signature take up far more space than needed. I'm also still waiting for a reply to my email 4 days ago.

Abid from Bank Alfalah Limited

The Best & Professional Software for Email Signature

My overall experience with Email signature is very good and found this software very professional and easy to use. Organization can easily make signatures add logos and advertise with this software.

Pros

I am using this software from last 2 years and found it very helpful and user friendly. I can add different fonts, logos and pictures in a signature very easily and attract many customers which results in increase of business. We can add banners in every email signature for any sales promotion from one location instead of adding individually. I highly recommend this software to organizations and individuals to get benefits from this remarkable software and helps their clients recognize them.

Cons

I will be feeling happier if you can add more logos, styles, templates and fonts in this software which will fill more colours to this remarkable software.

Esther from Shining Star Studios

Industry: Photography

Not Intuitive and Setup is Very Confusing

Overall, it's confusing and limiting. I created my design, but I've only updated a few platforms because I'm not sure what I'm doing and if I created it correctly. I spent way too much time in the software trying to figure it out step by step, and apparently, I messed up when I first logged in by clicking something that was a template or something like that... or, I don't know... it's SO confusing. The point is, I ended up designing a signature I could live with, and then had to start ALL over again because I had checked something incorrectly in the initial sign in? I still don't know how it works. It's so complicated.

Pros

I like that I can add call to actions on my signature and that there are TONS of social icons.

Cons

That I had to pick a template. I really wish there was a feature to pick and choose the portions of the templates and not be strapped to the entire template. I really like the icons, for instance, but those weren't offered very often in the overall layout I wanted... so I spent a ton of time trying to make it look go. I also don't like how in a lot of the templates, the company name and title are both on the same line, smashed together. Also, the custom boxes are limiting in design funcionality. The dashboard is confusing to use when you first log in. I'm still not sure I have it done right. I was really excited about it at first and was looking forward to referring it to my clients, but I had so much trouble designing mine, that I haven't referred anyone... espcially since it's more expensive than some other companies out there. I don't want to refer clients to something that will cost more and be more of a headache. Sorry to unload, but I know you really want to know what it's like for us users. Maybe you should take someone off the street and video them trying to figure it out, and you will see how it's not intuitive. If you have a video tutorial when you first sign up on how to use it, it probably would have been MUCH better for me. :)

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2018

Great feedback. Thank you for diving a lot of details. This is very important. We will work on making the onboarding easier

Tresa from TWM

Industry: Market Research

Use Email Signatures and Look Professional

Great experience with Email Signatures that look very professional. Can place your photo in the signature along with other ways for contacting you. Multiple choice of banners you can add and change up even specific for current holidays. It is a worthy purchase.

Pros

I have up to 5 choices to diversify my email signature. A good set of options for different looks. Can change the look with a choice of added banners. Has several fields to put your contact info, social pages, email, booking links for a variety of ways to get in touch with you. Easy to place your email signature in email immediately that finalizes your email quicker.

Cons

The ability to change how you want to see the phone, email and other field icons - whether you want phone: ph: or p: or email: em: or e: Also would like to see a blank field option to do what you want in that field.

Newoldstamp

Good

Pros

Appearance on outlook emails and phone settings.

Cons

No ability to amend banners, restricted with banner designs.

Reasons for Switching to Newoldstamp

Was unable to figure out email settings for outlook application.

Vova from Fammio

Promote your social profiles with email signatures

I don't have anything negative to say about our experience with Newoldstamp. We have been using them for a couple of months and we never had a bad experience with signatures. Everything works fine and we really enjoy having some leads just by sending emails.

Pros

It is so easy to start using, to buy, configure and create signatures. Newoldstamp generator gives us a huge range of customization: a lot of templates with different colors, fonts and fields, buttons, banners, social icons, etc. They also have a great support team.

Cons

Some UX things are a little confusing at first time of using, but when you stick with it, becomes easier.

Reasons for Choosing Newoldstamp

The best product to get more followers to your social media from your emails

Jonathan from LoKation Real Estate

Ease of Use to Manage Brand Consistency as a Team

Pros

It is so easy for me to manage the team message and branding, changing the banner to stay current with the times without needing input and involvement from each staff member

Cons

Nothing, checked all the boxes of what I was looking for

Price + Formatting + User Interface of the Software

ADNAN from SRC colleges

Interesting add on app for daily e-mailing

Overall, I feel pleased with my experience with Email signatures software and I would continue using it.

Pros

This software provide you with ability to create and save your unique ID/signature. It is easy and takes no time.

Cons

Actually, I think the pros are way more than the cons for this software. However, integration of this software/add on into more widely used mailing drives would be perfect!

Your Info Card

My experience was actually very good they need to do some fixes but I liked it. It is very useful to marketing companies.

Pros

1.They have everything to build a perfect signature template. 2.We can integrate the signature with all communication apps like Gmail, Yahoo mail, etc... 3.There is plenty of options to build a signature like photos, social media profile links, customized fonts, additionally, we can add banners to our signature templates.

Cons

1.They should add digital signatures of a person. 2.All social media profile links are should be validated because we can enter simple text instead of links.

Easy to use to get professional signatures

Overall, we've been very happy with this software. It's easy to use, works nicely, and adds value to our emails. I think any organization should have standardized, professional signatures for all employees, and this platform is a great way to accomplish that goal.

Pros

This software makes setting up signatures for teams really easy and quick. We were able to set up our entire team's worth of signatures, including pictures, customized links, and marketing banners, very quickly and painlessly. The signature templates look nice and professional, and we haven't noticed glitches since implementing them long ago.

Cons

The only complaint we have is the pricing structure. It would be great if they could set up narrower ranges or pay per subscriber. Having the cost go up significantly because we needed 1 additional signature above the current allotment was frustrating. I don't appreciate having to pay for another 25 signatures if I only need 1 more.

Simplicity is where this solution excels

newoldstamp didn't invent something new and they don't need to. They took something that is quite tedious and complex for most people to do and made it as simple as it gets. Thus bringing this powerful marketing tool in the hands of everybody.

Pros

I have been doing the same thing newoldstamp does for quite some time: Create e-mail banners with HTML templates, create a signature banner and upload it to an ftp, change the link the banner is referring to with a Wordpress plugin etc. All in all the process of creating and implementing an email signature took me about 1 hour and changing the banner around 10 minutes each time. With newoldstamp creating a signature takes me 2 minutes and changing the banner around 30 seconds. Clearly this is a big step forward and not just that: administering e-mail signature banners has always been a task for the IT department. Now I can outsource this process to any employee who is capable of operating a computer.

Cons

There is one important feature that is missing: the ability to upload multiple email banners at once and schedule different banners/links for certain periods of time. Let's say you have an important fair coming up and want to schedule to show a fair specific banner for 2 weeks leading up to the fair and right after it another banner thanking people for the attendance. Right now it's not possible to do this automatically, but a matter of going online and changing everything by hand.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied December 2018

Great thought! The schedule of the banners is definitely something that is worth creating:)

Very good professional signature creation service

Despite some exceptions, I am quite satisfied overall and it is an excellent complement of the SigPro plugin that I use with Mail. However, I find it really strange to charge monthly fees for signature creation while if you know the HTML language code and own icons, you could create your own and professional signature at a lower cost.

Pros

- A lot of possibilities to customize his signature. - Ability to add many icons and official logo of professional social networks related to your Linkedin, Viadeo and many other accounts. - You can add your photo as well as the logo of your company. - Newoldstamp gives you the opportunity to know who clicked on your links. You can also create advertising in your emails and keep track/indicators of the number of clicks and who clicked on your links. The graphics are excellent and you can even add yours.

Cons

It's a shame that the links to Skype do not seem to work. Despite my solicitation regarding this problem, the customer service has never deigned to answer my requests for help regarding this problem. Also, I find it unfortunate that the creations are very limited. Indeed, the creation is not at all WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get). Also, there are only a few examples with icons and it is not easy to create a new signature with icons, I have to find a sample layout with the icons I want to integrate and It's not practical at all ... and here too, on these questions, the customer service is silent ...what a shame.

Sean from Magers Marketing

Industry: Government Relations

A must have for consultants with multiple clients

I have multiple clients that operate in various levels of government and public administration, and I often have to act on their behalf, not as the Founder of my company, but as an individual associated with their office or campaign. Email signatures saves me literally hours per week and helps me to legitimize my authority in every message I send on behalf of my clients.

Pros

Once you set everything up in Email signatures, it essentially runs itself. I'm the kind of person to triple check that programs I'm supposed to trust continue to run like they're supposed to, and this one does every time.

Cons

I can't think of anything. It's a simple service and they do it supremely well.

Reasons for Choosing Newoldstamp

The only other alternative I considered was setting up literally 25 different signatures in outlook, then choosing the correct one for each email, but that process is too cumbersome and prone to user (my own) error.

Danny from The Magic of Danny Dubin

I have loved my experience ever since I started using NEWOLDSTAMP. It really makes my emails pop!

The product helps my emails to stand out among others with whom my clients may be emailing. I love that I can customize the links, especially social media links. It does a great job of explaining my business without having to explain anything myself. People know my job, market and how to contact me through multiple media all through the email signature! Highly recommended!

Pros

I LOVE the buttons and image feature of the signature. I use it to advertise my business as well as engage those with which I'm emailing about my services. My emails stand out amongst others with this signature. I think my messages stand out more, thus helping my brand stand out amongst others.

Cons

I wish that I could customize it more, given the kind of membership that I have. I wish I had access to more templates, but really don't have that many complaints. I wish I could add a bigger button that encourages people to sign up to my newsletter. I wish I could track the button clicks, which would help see how successful the actual links have been on my email signature. But overall, it's been an incredible product and I really love using it!

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2017

Hi Danny! Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!

Yemin from LocoBeauty

Creating and managing email signatures are so fun with NEWOLDSTAMP.

Creating and managing email signatures can be annoying for some companies. Newoldstamp solved that problem easily. I didn't have to talk to my graphic designer to create and edit email signatures. I just created it on my own and I could create more signatures easily.

Pros

First of all, Newoldstam is really easy to use. You just choose the theme and input your information then copy the code and paste it to your email setup. That's it. You can choose one theme from around 20 different kinds of themes and it can give you many options to edit your email signature. You can easily create clones to add up more email signatures for your employees. Setup is pretty easy. You can copy the email signature you created and just paste it to your email setup. I didn't have any problem while I created and set up the email signature.

Cons

They really need to add up more themes or give the user more freedom to edit themes. Newoldstamp provides around themes but some of them kind of like repetitive.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2017

Thank you for your review, Yemin We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!

Matthew from Tagticians

Easy to use and excellent for freelancers

Overall I am very pleased with the service. It is affordable, no monthly fees only a small fee per year per user. Great features which are easy to implement. It was simple to setup in my G Suite account, too. What more do you want?

Pros

Their payment model is simple and affordable. Their interface is easy to use and implementing the signature into my G Suite account was simple. I liked the option to add additional service link to LinkedIN, Instagram etc. The event banner at the bottom is an excellent feature. I have one that invites people to schedule an appointment with me.

Cons

I would like to create more different designs, or even upload my own event banners into the signature instead of choosing their premade banners. I might have overlooked something, this might already exist, but for this price I can miss it.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2018

Matthew, thank you for the feedback You have a possibility to upload your own banner from your computer

George from NUS Consulting Group

The best of the easy approaches

My main business problem is brand recognition. If I can get the same, consistent image in my emails (sales/marketing) to my customers I think I have a better chance of future open rights and connections.

Pros

It was really easy to set up a very attractive and useful signature. Took no time to select a nice template, upload a screenshot, etc. The links to my social profiles were similarly easy. Frankly, this experience was far better than others I've had for this type of tool.

Cons

In particular, there are a couple of features that I wish were incorporated -- like a link to my blog or business content that would be updated dynamically so as to constantly be offering email recipients a quick peek at my latest content. That may come in a future version, I don't know. But it's really the only thing I'd like in addition to what's provided.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied December 2018

Thank you, George, that is a good piece of advice.

Jon (Marc) from Ads Savvy Ltd

Email Signatures - Works Well

Very easy to use, modify, change, update and swap out whenever I wish, and if you have a team large or small it can be all managed from the U/I very easily

Pros

Very easy to use - Once you have played around with it a little you can easily get a handle of the U/I - Quite basic but does all that you need it to do, and is very easy to set up

Cons

The U/I is bit clunky and would like it a little more intuitive but for the price you are paying it is more than reasonable, and it gives you the desired effect of a professional-looking email signature Some of the additional effects are a bit basic, like seasonal looks and effects but for your everyday email signature - the look and feel is very good

Ron Elius from Ron Elius Santos Copywriting

Beautiful and Quality Email Signature

Really Good!

Pros

First, NewOldStamp has a Free Feature which does it Job in a very good way. I love how easy it is to use the Software for every Email Service Providers. It’s innovative and awesome. Really easy to use and the simple UI makes the UX so entrenching. Plus, if you want to upgrade it to a Paid one, it’s inexpensive compared to other Professional Email Signature Software in the Market. You can also analyze what Emails you sent had a Click on your Email Signature. That’s just amazing! You can track Leads and Prospect at the same time.

Cons

Maybe because I love using this Software too much, I can’t think of any Cons right now because I’m very satisfied using this Email Signature.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied December 2018

Ron, thank you so so so much! That is a pleasure to have a customer like you

So simple to use. Just set it and forget it.

This is a very useful tool as it provides very aesthetic looking set of great signatures.

Pros

I really like the variety of templates on offer. They can be customized to include custom fields. What I like best is that these can be made consistent for team members and can be centrally administered - meaning if you have a conference or a news piece about your company that you want to promote or even a sales promotion, you can set up a banner in everyone's signature from a central location instead of having each team member individually add this.

Cons

When folks have viewed this on outlook with the image settings off, it appears as a line of code with reference to NewOldStamp in the URL. It would be nice if there was a way to mitigate this.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2018

Great! Happy you love it

Email Signatures Review

Overall, I really enjoy this software and I believe that it's great for use to make a professional signature that your clients won't forget.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use to make a neat and professional email signature. With this software I am able to make an email signature for my whole team that includes everything from different fonts to pictures of us.

Cons

What I like least about this software is after making a certain amount of signatures, you must pay extra. While I understand they need to make money, 25 employee signatures is not much for a large company.

Janet from Liberty Storage Solutions

Props for NEWOLDSTAMP

Overall, using the NEWOLDSTAMP for promotional and marketing signatures is great because you can change the banner on just a master form and everyone's will change. Great feature!

Pros

Once you play with the program for just a few minutes, it is very easy to get your signatures set up. What I like most is that when you want to use a signature, the instructions are very good and very complete for multiple platforms. So, when sharing with others, they can easily follow the instructions to install the signature.

Cons

It's big. Even if you use the smallest fonts and try to scale down banners and such, it just dominates the email. When I compare it to normal signatures, the spacing and everything is just too large. Because of that, it just can't be used for normal emails. We really only use it for more promotional type ones. I wrote in to see if I had done something wrong, but they said to just use smaller fonts. Still a little bit of an issue.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2018

I hear you. This could occur during the installation if some step was done not in a proper way. If the signature look different than it is in the preview it's okay, just let us know in the live chat and we will try to help

Angie from WhippedGreenGirl.com

Love the look, set-up ' feedback on social links

Pros

I love the ease of it. Once your signature is set-up, it is literally plug ' play. I also am a fan of the fact my social media links are included in my signature. Even better, I can track the hits associated. GREAT FEATURE. I have received compliments on my signature. I appreciate the fact there's no extra ads or text I do not want appearing - stuck in by a company either... Something I did experienced using other email signature companies.

Cons

I was not too impressed with having to pay for an email signature. Seems ridiculous. But after using it, enjoying all the extra bells ' whistles. I completely understand ' will pay the fee again next year...

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied January 2018

Angie, that is a very valuable feedback. Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoy your signature.

Mike from The Technology Group

Without technical ability I was able to add a signature

A professional look and feel.

Pros

The ease of use and quality of the product. It looks very professional and gives my company a larger corperation feel.

Cons

The lack of ability to alter the size of the signature. It looks to large and overpowers the email.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied January 2018

Mike, our software is set to help people without tech skills, that's true. Also, we have launched a new version of the software that allows image scalling and more font size flexibility. Check it out!

Evelyn from Square Deal Glass Shop

Good Signature App

Before when sending an email my clients didn't know who was emailing them. With this software, I customize my own signature and all my emails are sent with a professional signature.

Pros

Very easy to use and with a click of a button I can have a simple signature for my company. Highly recommend

Cons

No cons, as of yet software is great. Have no complains thus far price is reasonable. Highly recommend

Megan from Megan Shinkle, Doula

Industry: Individual & Family Services

I've tried a few, newoldstamp is the best

The number one question I get from new families is usually "do you have experience working with twins?" By having a great picture of me holding a pair of beautiful twin babies, it shows a snapshot of what families can expect when working with me. The signature was easy to create, with multiple templates. I was able to go from meh to hell yes, with a few clicks and keystrokes.

Pros

I love how easy to use NOS is. I was able to quickly make a beautiful signature that is a great reflection of who I am, and what I want families to see when they're thinking about working with me.

Cons

It's a web based platform. I am such a millennial, with my smart phone and all of my apps. It would be great to be able to pull up an app so that I can make other signatures while out and about.

Colleen from Colleen Keith Design

Good online signature tool

I have a great looking email signature that works well on various media and I can even drop it into my email marketing software via html so that all my emails look the same. I like how it helps keep my brand consistent.

Pros

It has a wide range of options for design and you can input it into almost anywhere, as it's provided with HTML and javascript as well as cut/paste. It also has the banner option, which I think will be very useful for promos. You can make multiple versions based on a master design, which was very simple to use and nice that I didn't have to start from scratch again.

Cons

There is a bit of coding needed to get it working properly with html on some media, I wish it was a little easier to implement. Also some details like order of contact info doesn't always adjust properly.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2018

Thank you, Keith for noticing a few great points here. The signature should be working fine as we have spent already 3 years testing out our product and are still updating it. Sometimes it depends on the system you are trying to use the signature in and how that system supports html coding. It may be fully or less supported by each system individually.

Antonio from The Design Shoppe

Fresh and Clean Email Signatures for my business emails.

Pros

The functionality and modern look is great and will for years to come. I love the sleek look and all of the options available.

Cons

I don't know if the average person would be able to use the software and get the most out of it. They would have to be a little tech savvy

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2017

Hi Antonio! Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version. And we hope new interface will be even more friendly

NewOldStamp is amazingly simple to use and very effective

The experience has been excellent. My team and I all have beautiful signatures that engage our contacts.

Pros

NewOldStamp is a service for creating excellent looking email signatures that can engage the people you are emailing with. It is so incredibly intuitive that I got my template and first couple of signatures working within minutes. The feature set is stocked and there are multiple templates to choose form to get started. I did have a couple of questions as I was integrating the signature with my Mail app and the people at NewOldStamp answer their online chat within seconds.

Cons

I honestly can't say that there's anything about the software that I don't like. It offers a solution for something simple and it does it well. If there's anything to say at all it's that the signatures don't integrate well with older online email clients (like GoDaddy's WebMail) but that's no fault of NewOldStamp's, rather the outdated WebMail. Still, they were able to provide me with a workaround.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2018

Thanks a lot for the time yo spent to write this amazing feedback! Appreciate it

Looks great, functions need help

Pros

I love the way my signature looks. It added a professional touch, new look and a signature that made my coworkers jealous. The system makes it simple to create, edit and design using templates pre-loaded.

Cons

I don't like that when other users reply with my signature loaded, the functionality doesn't come though and it then looks like I made some giant IT mistake. I am not sure if other servers block this signature, but it happens often in my business. I am up for renewal soon, and I may opt out.

Seth from Xylem Design

Simple, flexible, beautiful

Standardized, quality footers. Brand consistency. Control over employee footers.

Pros

It has allowed our entire company to standardize our email footers for a consistency of experience with our customers and branding, as well as allowed us to include social media links and intro videos with ease. Also, they did not have a button for Houzz profile links, a critical business profile page for us on a huge online platform for interior design. At our request, they built the button and included it in the mix.

Norman from Mr IT Consulting Inc

Industry: Information Services

Maintaining a consistent email signature is no longer a problem.

I have recommended it to many clients and everyone agrees, it is the simplest way to keep consistent email signatures for their mail users, regardless their choice of devices.

Pros

The fact that I can use the Gmail iOS app to compose new messages and still rely on NEWOLDSTAMP to include a professional and consistent email signature for me (on the road) is the best feature.

Kalin from OUHSC

Excellent Email Signature Creation Tool

Email signatures is a brilliant solution to a problem that I didn't realize I had until I was looking to create an email signature. The process is not intuitive in most email clients, but this software makes it a matter of filling in the blanks. I would recommend this to anyone.

Pros

This software offers a way to create a very high-quality email signature! Creating a signature on my own email client has never been intuitive to me, and it has been complicated to understand how to get all of the information I want into the system. Email Signatures makes this process easy and allows a person to add in pictures as well as social-media links with very little effort required. I only used the free version, but I noticed on their website that the premium service allows a person to track how many times their signature has resulted in visits to social media pages. If I were a professional looking to advertise my products, I think I would be likely pay for that feature.

Cons

I did not have any complaints about this software. It was easy to use, intuitive, and provided me with everything I needed in the free version. Easiest way I have seen to create an attractive email signature.

Daryl from Greymouse Web Design & Local Business Marketing Services

My new Email Signatures makes my emails professional looking with little to no effort!

It gives my small, local, one man business a professional, polished look and helps my clients/customers feel good about working with my business and myself. It makes it easy to show them that I am a professional in my field.

Pros

I liked most the ease of finding a business-like, professional looking template and then simply copy/pasting all of my business info into it, hitting save and voila! my emails look 100% higher quality and like a pro!

Cons

I wish there was some easy way to alternate between two different signatures as I have 2 businesses that I require a professional email signature for.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied January 2018

Daryl, the email signature is a must for sales people nowadays. I hope you will be a role model for others in that area.

KAITLIN from Phox Realty

Easy to use, aesthetically pleasing!

We are able to offer customized email signatures that help us brand throughout the entire company.

Pros

Love that you can make multiple signatures for all of your staff/agents. They make it very easy to use by enabling the signature to be sent through an email link or direct link. Super easy and compatible to use with gmail. Love this product!

Cons

There is nothing I really dislike about this product/software. I admire the easy and user-friendly platform.

It's easy enough although it took too long to notice that you could create a reusable template.

If you don't know how to code a email sig yourself, it's easy to use this software to do it. And it's affordable.

Pros

I like that it's simple to use for clients, especially when they have larger teams. It's easy to show them how to do it for themselves.

Cons

I don't like how big all the templates were. Trying to create something minimalist is very difficult.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2017

Lancia from The Cultivating Project

Easy to use for a professional signature

A polished e-signature to attach to all my outgoing email.

Pros

What I like most about it is ease of use. It is straightforward to adjust and to correct. I like the consistency of having a standard e-signature and this software gives that to me.

Cons

I wish it offered more variety of signature styles. The styles offered are a little too simplistic and not particularly elegant.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied January 2018

Lancia, some of the limitations that we have a dictated by the email clients capabilities. Thanks for your understanding.

Extremely Useful

Pros

It's very useful for repetitive emails that I send so I use it more than just the traditional thoughts behind and en email signature!

Cons

I would like to be able to create folders to group like emails to organize and keep the information free of clutter.

Lucas from Freelancer

Fast and Wasy email signatures

Exceptional, i recommend it to everyone!

Pros

Using NEWOLDSTAMP was very easy! In less than 10 minutes i already had my signature ready to roll!

Cons

The only thing that i didn't liked was the fact that i don't have access to the click analytics... and they ask for higher price if you want to do so.

Anthony from AVMartinez, Inc.

Industry: Philanthropy

My experience dealing with the support staff from start to finish was fantastic! Well-done, team!

Professional signature block/stamp that has all the crucial information to keep people connected with you.

Pros

The software creates a signature block that has all the crucial contact information for the person. It also has all the social media icons you could ever want. In addition to your photo, the software also has an additional banner option to promote your business or organization. The customer team even responds to your Twitter message (tweets) to them regarding the software, which is a bonus!

Cons

The price was initially a bit steep or high, especially for just one signature. The marketing team should offer a "trial" price to customers who may be hesitant to spend. However, upon talking with the support staff, the company readily offered a remedy to my issue. I am now a happy user of their signature block. Contact her for a trial price, and you may just end up being a permanent user of NEWOLDSTAMP's signature block.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied March 2018

Thanks!

Kristine B from Coldwell Banker Island Properties

Email signatures Review

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set it up...gives you some basic templates, but I feel not enough customization for my needs.

Cons

I cannot personalize banner easily. I have my educational designations and achievements I would like to add to my signature, with logos, but at this moment it is not available. I want to be able to add those logos to my signature. Also sometimes my signature comes through without my picture.

Justin from Angelson Group

The Modern Email Signature Option - NEWOLDSTAMP

NewOldStamp allows us to quickly deploy branded email signatures across our organization. The signatures help us to reinforce our company brand, and market through the email signature itself.

Pros

I like how much value you get from this platform. It lets you have super cool, and functional email signature that really stands out from the pack.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software. Personally, I really prefer this over the competitors.

Tanya from RSVP Weddings & Events

Very easy to use and good quality!

Pros

I like how easy it was to set up. I also liked how I was given instructions on how to use with Gmail.

Cons

I would like to be able to use on my gmail signature from my phone. I use it to answer at least 50% of my emails and they go out without signature.

Response from NEWOLDSTAMP

Replied November 2017

Hi Tanya! Thank your for review. Our signatures work properly with iOS. Unfortunately Android does not support html email signatures. As soon as they will enable this option we will be able support all phones.

Josh from Vodka Mariette Ltd.

Stylish emails!

We feel recipients have found us to be more reputable and believe it's contributes to website traffic.

Pros

The ability to make our emails reflect our brand has made our company look more authentic and memorable. Also good for directing recipients to our website, social media, etc.

Cons

Not the most intuitive, but not hard to use either- would recommend. Everyone should have a unique signature.

Professional-Looking Email Signatures

Email signatures are important because they provide you an opportunity to market yourself, your products, and project professionalism to others. Before newoldstamp I struggled to make an email signature that could do any one of those things. Now I can easily make a professional email signature and alter it when I need to thanks to newoldstamp.

Pros

newoldstamp is easy to use. I was able to learn how to use the platform to create my first custom email signature very quickly. I was very pleased with the email signature generated by newoldstamp and have made it my email signature. It was easy to add the signature to Gmail because the signature is HTML-based. I’m very picky about projecting professionalism whenever I can. The email signature I made in newoldstamp looks really professional.

Cons

There’s not that many good banners to choose from to include at the bottom of my email signature. I had to make my own custom banner to include in my email signature.

Paul from Stoute Web Solutions

Great way to mass distribute email signatures

Pros

I love that we can build out the signature design, add the links and everything, then import it into our Gmail email accounts. We can then track the number of link clicks and such from the signature which adds to the value of this service and provides us additional data on what signatures convert and which ones don't.

Cons

It's a little cumbersome for many users since uploading of photos and such are one offs, it'd be nice to have an excel/csv import tool that would import the images and all the information based on the template I'd created.

Jennifer from Jennifer L. Allen

Industry: Writing and Editing

Professional Appearance, Love the Functionality

This is a great, inexpensive way for me to share my brand with every email communication I make. People have complimented me on having my logo in my email and an interactive signature. They appreciate the ease of access to all my contact information and platforms. I love this product.

Pros

I love these email signatures. They look extremely professional and are a great way to advertise your brand in every email. Not only do they look great, but they are functional, too! I love having the ability to link all my social media accounts, my website, and newsletter in a nice, concise email signature. Before I had this, all this data was listed in a chunky format at the bottom of my emails, and I didn't even include it all. I had to hope people would go to my website and get the rest.

Cons

There wasn't really anything I didn't like. It took me a minute to figure out how to copy the signature to my email, but once I did, it was a piece of cake.

LaQuetta from Kingdom Pioneer Institute, LLC

Email Signatures Are Great!

My overall experience with email signatures have been great. It is easy to use and modifications are simple. You can even create multiple signature types.

Pros

The most impactful thing about this software is the ability to include pertinent information in every email.

Cons

There is no specific element that I do not like about the software. However, I have not used anything comparable either.

Super easy email signatures!

Pros

It's super easy to set up an email signature and update it without too much fuss. They have a variety of templates to choose from. Customer support is also quick to respond.

Cons

I wish there was more customization available or the ability to create my own template. Since I signed up over a year ago, they haven't added any new templates or features.