• Pros

• "The ease of use, the easy to read and appealing interface. "

• "Software is great..reporting is easy to replicate and roll-out for new customers"

• "very easy to use and setup, provide a lot of data with a simple integration process. Amazing customer support."

• Cons

• "I know you are updating the software, but sometimes it has interrupted the workflow a tad. On the other hand, I love the direction you are moving in and can't wait to see what you launch next."

• "Can be a little tedious when viewing changes to report but that is changing with their new release. "

• "If we could integrate more KPIs it would be great. "

Browse NinjaCat Reviews

Graeme from Ahead of the Web

Great customer experience and delivered service well worth the cost.

My marketing agency is able to better manage, visualize, and communicate the effects of our marketing efforts both internally to ensure we are doing what we promised, and well as externally so that the client can easily understand the benefits we offer.

Pros

It is an all-in-one solution for analytics, KPI monitoring, reporting, and call tracking. It makes visualizing the data across a larger amount of clients and their disparate campaigns easy and helpful.

Cons

The service is enterprise level, but the costs are at a medium-sized business level which is awesome. That being said, my small agency had a hard time with the total cost and it took some juggling to be able to afford the service.

Jeremy from Belo + Company

Moderately Good Product With Great Customer Service

Using Ninja Cat over the last 3 years I've been able to navigate through it and become more comfortable with its updates and challenging template creations.

Pros

Being able to bring data from multiple sources and create a cohesive report & provide a thoughtful story for the clients.

Cons

Creating templates can be difficult to create if you haven't had any training on the software and data may not pull in time for critical deadlines.

Reasons for Switching to NinjaCat

ReportGarden is better for smaller agencies. Our agency outgrew it.

Rajiv from ClientFlo Technologies Inc.

good support, but the new shinobli update seemed to have come with a lot of plaggued problems.

Call tracking

Pros

It allows us to share with our clients their total ad spend & total conversions. Tracking & notifing for phone calls allows us to show our clients that the program we run is successful.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with email platforms like aweber and mailchimp. We have to use third party tools to connect them which don't work often.

Response from NinjaCat

Replied January 2018

Rajiv, thank you for taking the time to review NinjaCat. Shinobi currently has integrations with MailChimp as well as Hubspot. Salesforce is also in build currently and Pardot is also on our short list of email integrations to add to NinjaCat. Here is our December 12th integration release that preempted our newsletter sharing our new integrations Mailchimp and Hubspot: https://support.ninjacat.io/hc/en-us/articles/115015727907-Dec-12-2017-New-Integrations-Custom-Dimension-Creation-Graph-styling-options-More- Let's get together and we can set up Mailchimp with you. Scott Guttenberger - Director of Marketing

Kasie from Conversion Logix

Ninja Review from Conversion Logix

Great experience! Not a ton of complaints, but it just didn't have all the components we needed.

Pros

Easy to pull in data from Facebook, Google Analytics, YouTube, and all the other media products we work with. Setup for new clients was easy as well.

Cons

Navigating through the dashboard was difficult at times and fairly slow to load in comparison to other products I have tried.

Reasons for Switching to NinjaCat

Cut costs. We ended up going back to TAP.

An Intuitive Platform For Reporting, Monitoring, and Call Tracking

Overally, NinjaCat is an incredibly valuable tool that I use every day. It helps me to keep things organized and keep track of all of my PPC accounts. NinjaCat makes reporting easy, and I expect that it will continue to grow and improve as time goes on.

Pros

NinjaCat has grown quite a bit since our agency first started using it. It used to be more of a reporting and monitoring platform, but now we're able to use it to track and report on calls more easily, and it makes integrating call leads into Google Ads easy. I couldn't imagine keeping track of countless PPC accounts on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn without the customizable reporting tools NinjaCat offers. It makes it easy to see where our budgets and leads stand at a quick glance. The ability to easily compe data to other date ranges has been an essential part in allowing me to view seasonal trends or prioritize client accounts. Lastly, we're able to share our custom dashboards with clients, and we're also able to automate reports, which really helps with efficiency.

Cons

There are a few minor inconveniences that we've learned to adapt to while using NinjaCat. One is that monitoring dashboards are not updated in real time. So, data you or a client is seeing is only accurate up to the previous day. We've also had some issues where failures in the system were not reported to us in a timely manner, and it led to calls failing to be imported into Google. Their customer support team was very accomodating, but our agency would have appreciated advanced notice of the changes they were making in order to accommodate the unexpected issue. Oh, and there's no "undo" option when creating custom dashboards.

Justin from Dealer Digital Group, LLC

The perfect solution to creating professional reports for our clients.

Hassle free reporting and increased customer retention

Pros

Integrations - Links to every ad platform we use Ease of Use - Reports are auto generated and ready to go when you need them! Detail of Reports - Enough data to confuse even our own analysts! Customization - Sky is the limit with report styles and dashboard NinjaTrack - the ultimate no hassle integrated call tracking solution!

Cons

Learning Curve with the updated new look is slightly confusing and takes time to learn where things are (especially billing & invoices) Can be slow to load and switch between pages Initial setup can be time consuming, but NinjaCat has a "white glove" service that really helps out with this process. Some of our team is color blind. That paired with average quality monitors makes the light blue buttons invisible! This leads to some frustration and laughter in the office.

Matthew from P2 Publishers

NinjaCat Creates Functional and Attractive Reports for Our Clients

Pros

For our clients to see the value of some of our services (PPC, SEO, social media, etc), a good reporting mechanism is required. NinjaCat put together reports that look good to the end user, and relay a great deal of information without becoming cluttered or unwieldy. We also love how customizable the software is, and how many other sites/softwares can easily integrate with NinjaCat.

Cons

The newest iteration of the software is taking a bit longer to master than we'd hoped, and it seems a lot of things were moved around without good reason - but we were early adopters and expect (even anticipate) regular change to NinjaCat as the product improves over time.

Great reporting tool for digital marketers

Pros

My clients always want to see all information in a single, easy to read report. NinjaCat offers exactly that. I can set up all of my paid campaigns (PPC, Facebook, Linkedin, etc) in a single report to send to my clients with ease and information transparency.

Cons

Onboarding is time consuming, and quite a big expense of time - three 1-hour sessions to get fully onboarded. There are a lot of features and great functionality, but I typically prefer a tool that I can log in and play around with, rather than doing 2 workshops to get my team set up. It's nice that exists, but it is time consuming, would be better as a 1 hour webinar.

Steven from Precision Legal Marketing

Clean. Simple. Complete.

Reports for all clients

Pros

I love the on demand customer service. They are always waiting for me to ask stupid questions, and always willing to help.

Cons

Initial setup can be a little difficult BUT, as is the case with every other reporting type software.

Benjamin from Simple Machines Marketing

NinjaCat is going to be a game changer for our Agency by enabling better and faster reporting.

Pros

The software is intuitive. The NinjAcademy was thorough and helpful (my on-boarding team was awesome), but the software is just built to make sense. Once everything is setup, churning out reports is a simple process. Once we get fully settled in, I estimate we'll cut our reporting time in half. There's quite a bit of data customization available within the template. This was a huge selling point for us. We require the ability to combine datasets, to filter and manipulate data in order to provide reports and analysis tailored for each client. Compared to other reporting services on the market, NinjaCat was the clear winner in this category.

Cons

Design customization is limited. That isn't to say you can't create a good looking report, it's just the tools to design are not going to blow you away. They've already updated the design options once, since my agency joined 2 months ago, so I imagine there will be improvement here. For now, think of it as a poor man's version of PowerPoint, when it comes to design functionality.

Response from NinjaCat

Replied January 2018

Benjamin, thank you for your feedback and great comments. Concerning design customization options and features, our most recent addition was on Dec 12, 2017 and we have more in store. We think you will like what the future of NinjaCat holds. Stay tuned!

Kristine from Hanapin Marketing

Awesome Reporting, Awesome Customer Service

We have been using Ninjacat for a couple of years now. It is easy to use, provides quality reports that are super customizable and is cost effective. They continue to improve functionality as well as increase the number of platforms they connect with. The customer support is some of the best I have ever run into. They are not only quick to respond but very helpful. I know if I have any issues, they will handle it. I LOVE Ninjcat!

Pros

It is easy to use and has the networks I need to report on. Customer service is responsive and take care of everything.

Richard from Hotwire Media

I've been using Ninjacat for over 2 years now and the time it's saved me untold hours reporting

Pros

Ninjacat never stops looking to improve their offering. The customer support is very good, from the support centre or through your account manager, they all understand exactly what you want and will go out of their way to find a solution.

Cons

I've had some issues in rolling up reports before, having multiple accounts within the same report. I found this very difficult to implement, however with the support team recording videos for me, I was able to fix

Chad from eREACH

Making Reporting Easier with NinjaCat

Reporting has gotten much more streamlined and facilitated with the introduction of automatically run reports from NinjaCat. Reporting would be a true hassle if it weren't for the great integrations allowed in NinjaCat

Pros

I really like the fact that you can schedule Reports to run with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Sheets, FB Ads, and other analytic software integrations, where they appear as charts, graphs, and data tables to easily present information. I also like the fact that you can make changes to the template and re-run the report, and then use "add notes" to make small changes and analyses. Lastly, I like the monitoring function on NinjaCat that can give snapshots of various analytic software.

Cons

The biggest issue I have with NinjaCat is that sometimes it takes forever to run the report after you've made changes to the template and need them to take effect. I've had reports run for more than 2 hours for reasons that are unknown to me.

Brittany from American Creative

NinjaCat has been nothing but the best!

NinjaCat has been a huge help for me and my company. It is very easy to navigate through the site. From the start, I have had no issues using NinjaCat and it really helps up demonstrate with our clients important information through the reports we can run! We look forward to the new update and will continue to use NinjaCat as much as we can!

Pros

Being able to generate a report and run it makes it very simple on our end, as we can just download the reports and send them directly to the client!

Cons

I haven't seen anything yet that I do not like!

Great product, great customer support

NinjaCat has many great features that clients love, and the team at NinjaCat is very helpful and responsive in helping tailor the service for our needs.

Pros

It is easy to set-up, and easy to use. The interface is easy to navigate, and looks great for clients.

Cons

The product is always being updated to include new features, which can sometimes cause existing features to stop working. The support team is always very helpful, and resolves the issue quickly.

Leni from IPPC

Fast, Easy AdWords Data

NinjaCat is an essential piece of our ppc management. The budget trending gives us a quick easy overview of the accounts at a glance which is an invaluable time saver. The ability to provide white label dashboards is super easy, it's simple to give clients access, and see their dashboards as they do. Support is on the ball. The level of support is kick butt. We aren't left hanging for days, and we're able to service our clients, which is essential to the success of the platform. One criticism is we've asked for a KPI tracker for ages (and are hoping to see it in the upcoming release.)

Pros

The ease of use, the easy to read and appealing interface.

Cons

If we could integrate more KPIs it would be great.

John from PPC for Small Biz

NinjaCat is a mission-critical element to the success of my PPC management business!

Cost savings. Time savings. Better reports. Keep my clients up-to-speed on performance at any point in time. Increased client retention. Happy customers :)

Pros

Saves us LOTS of time and money to develop reports while keeping my clients apprised of their PPC campaign performance at any time.

Cons

It's lost some of its white labelings over the years as some of our clients have inquired about the dashboard by the NinjaCat name rather than the original myppcreports name.

Steve from New Jupiter Media

Ninja Cat is essential to our success as an agency!

Pros

Automation, integrated call tracking, and dashboards. The automation function in Ninja Cat is something we couldn't live without, it speeds up everything from our own analysis to client facing reporting.

Cons

I wish that some of the modules were a little more granular in their control and what our display options are. I'd also like to see tighter integration and data segregation with the AdWords call tracking function.

john from Regency Interactive Corporation

industry standard in search marketing reporting

Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use, Fully Customizable. Upon submitting to a client we have no doubt that the layout ' depth of information provided can stand up in a Fortune 500 Boardroom Marketing Meeting. This product is top of it's class. Simply put, Ninja Cat is outstanding.

Pros

perfect solution for agency reporting. we're able to place, what i would refer to as, Fortune 500 Boardroom Reports in the hands of our clients on a weekly/monthly basis (or as often as needed) The system is fully customizable. We consider our Ninja Cat account as a critical element for Client engagement. One more point, Ninja Cat support team is OUTSTANDING!

Ryan from DiscoverTec

Great product that offers a lot of value for marketing agencies

Pros

NinjaCat offers various integration options plus the ability to customize, not only what data is pulled in, but how each page of the report looks and feels. Plus the ability to schedule out and email reports automatically is a time-saver.

Cons

Somewhat of a learning curve with some of the integrations, like changes and updates to Google Sheets data, can add some manual time to creating reports.

Christian from GoToMyApartment

NinjaCat is great and getting even better.

Time savings, standardization of service offering, better data visualization, and consistency of service quality.

Pros

Template-based reports that we can quickly roll out for new clients. Going forward we're excited about the new user interface, more flexible template designer, templated dashboards, and additional data sources.

Cons

The report templating has been a bit difficult to manage and graphing choices have been limited but the new template designer looks like it's going to be great. Likewise the user management had some things I didn't like about it but those have been largely addressed.

ross from OneCore Media

Ninjacat has grown a lot since its original launch

Pros

Cons

setting up custom comparison reports is a bit confusing, and not enough Facebook ad insights data.

R from InvisiblePPC.com

I love NinjaCat

I love the system, and am looking forward to all of the new updates that are coming. Great value, and very user friendly!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Lack of integration of things such as Message Extensions, Dimensions data/reporting (e.g. time of day, day of week, geo location of user).

Ryan from GEM Advertising

Consolidating our analytical needs for client reporting is a HUGE time saver!

The biggest benefit is saving time running large reports from different departments of the company. Giving our clients a professional, well rounded report that gives them the answers to 99% of their questions makes us very happy to have selected this software.

Pros

Once set up properly, with the help of their fantastic customer service, it's as easy as clicking a button for a very professional report to edit and export. There is virtually no limit to the amount of detail and customization you can have in these reports. Consolidating multiple different data sources, for one client, into a single report, couldn't be easier to set up and has saved our team many hours of valuable time. The NinjaCat team is constantly pushing out new features and updating it's users along the way. Their support forum is regularly checked and if someone has a recommendation, their team updates that thread as soon as they can which is VERY helpful and appreciated.

Cons

The tedious part is getting the template exactly the way you need it before running. After running, you are able to edit the report's wording and add notes. But if you need to change a data statistic or edit a graph's timeline, you need to go back to the template, edit, and then run the report again.

Lee from GoToMyApartment

Ninja Cat has been extremely valuable for communicating campaign results to our clients.

Extensive live and monthly reports.

Pros

I love the ability to add notes to the PDF reports, which allows us to be transparent with our clients about how we're working on their campaigns. It frees up time because we can supplement these reports for phone meetings.

Cons

I wish the accounts, monitoring, and reporting sections were accessible by clicking on a specific account instead of having to go to each section and then searching for the account. It'd be nice to have a dashboard for each property.

Emma from Gruen Agency

Simple and User-Friendly, but Somewhat Limited in Design and Integrations

NinjaCat allows us to put all of our data and reports in one place so we can present to our clients the status of their programs. It is very simple and easy to use for everyone, but may not be as efficient as other reporting tools that integrate with other sources and therefore update automatically.

Pros

I liked that NinjaCat could easily display your data in scorecard, graph, table and other forms. A specific nicety that this reporting tool is capable of is creating a custom metric/scorecard that allows you to blend/add data from two different sources. I know some other tools don't allow this.

Cons

This tool is somewhat limited in what it offers in terms of design elements and integration abilities. There are not a lot of styling options to choose from. As for integrations, we had to put much of the data from our tools in spreadsheets that we'd connect to NinjaCat versus having them directly integrate with each other. This means we have to continuously and manually update the sheet every time we want to see data from a new time frame.

Daryl from Frontier Marketing

Ninjacat is a FANTASTIC reporting tool

I've used Ninja Cat for a few years now, and its reporting is awesome. Every client I have loves their report and dashboard. It keeps them connected to me, which is great.

Pros

Cons

Dashboard has less functionality that can be customized.

Mitch from 180fusion

Awesome Reporting

I really like their reporting. It's affordable and meets our needs. The support has been awesome so far as well.

Pros

Easy to use and affordable.

Cons

Would like improved Facebook and SEO reporting.

Beka from GTMA (Go To My Apartment)

Love the live dashboards. Our clients do too.

Client communications. All our stats in one place.

Pros

I reached out to support and they responded right away with a direct answer. Live dashboard, reports. It has helped our client communication and put us on the same page.

Nick from Hot Pink Ink

NinjaCat has helped us develop custom reports and saves us hours of billable time every week.

Custom reporting

Pros

The customization is awesome. We use it to add an entirely new level of depth to our monthly and daily reports.

Cons

Lacking a bit in the graphic design functionality. Sometimes the graphs don't look as professional as we'd like, but they have come a long way since we purchased the software, and continue to improve their features.

Amanda from Titan Growth

NinjaCat is easy to use and offers great service!

Automated reporting that looks great, is easy to use and cost effective.

Pros

The technical support team is always improving the features so we can use it more frequently. Also, it is a flexible platform and well worth the cost.

Cons

It can take a bit of time to create a new report because of all the options. There are a lot of widgets to go through, even when you start with a template.

Christopher from GTMA

I really appreciate how Ninja Cat is always improving and updating!

Pros

The UI is beautiful and setting up a an account is very quick and easy. Anytime we've had an issue the customer support team is on it with quick responses and solved issues.

Cons

Some of the account and report setup isn't intuitive and forces us to go into a few different places in order to successfully setup the account.

Amanda from Titan SEO

Great Reporting Software

We've been using Ninja Cat for a few years, and have continued to be very impressed with the increasing functionality and flexibility it offers. We can create all kinds of reports and have them automatically sent to our clients at a fraction of the cost of other services, and their customer service is great!

Pros

Flexible, lots of options, good looking interface

Cons

sometimes it takes a while to figure out which widgets you need to use.

Michael from OOHology

Favorite aspects of NinjaCat have been customization of the product and the customer service.

Fully customizable reporting software, white-labled dashboards and regular updates that are curated from user suggestions have been wonderful.

Pros

Customization capabilities. We can truly make it all our own. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive.

Cons

Setting up new templates from scratch can be a tedious process. Maybe having a more robust set of user-generated templates for use could help save time. Pricing is not bad in comparison to competitors, however Google is starting to release comparable products that are free.

Eric from Western Governors University

Responsive support and very flexible tool

Really fast and convenient access to advertising data across all platforms in one place, making reporting and visualization easy for any non-technical user to access.

Pros

The tool has given me much faster access to advertising data across all our platforms, making reporting and analysis much easier. Our primary use case is to access the data via Ninjacat's new API and store it in our data warehouse for integration and deeper analysis purposes.

Cons

The API authentication process is quite cumbersome and difficult to adapt to. While it might be a more secure method, it slowed down our onboarding experience quite a bit.

Melissa from (Digital Agency)

Wanted a more dynamic and visual reporting platform and we got it!

efficiency and improved viewing/reporting experience for clients

Pros

Look and feel of reports is great. Ability to customize is great. Love that we can isolate metrics that we need to report without taking a catch-all approach to data measurement.

Cons

No undo button. Is very very tedious to set up. The UI could have many more efficiencies built in (i.e. keyboard shortcuts, undo button) and there are occasional issues with bugs and changes not being captured right away. Improvements to UI, keyboard shortcuts, and the ability to group changes to create efficiencies would really improve abilities.

We started using Ninjacat after being fed up with the process of creating reports manually.

Pros

The platform is fairly customizable to any needs we or a client may have. Templates are easy to create and it's helpful to be able to use one template for multiple clients/reports just by toggling between them. The integrations work seamlessly and there are plenty of metrics and dimensions to choose from. If a particular dimension is not available, it's helpful to calculate custom dimensions. If you have a basic understanding in the platforms you're integrating, Ninjacat should be fairly easy to understand.

Cons

The process of scheduling reports is a little more complicated than I would like. Therefore we haven't used that feature much. It would also be helpful if the interactive dashboard had the ability to compare metrics to prior period/year. This feature is still in beta at the time of this review so hopefully that function will be available in the future.

Richard from Marketing & Advertising

Allows our agency to easily complete reports in a timely manner.

Pros

The ease of reporting. The fact that we can combine reporting for adwords, analytics, facebook, linked is well worth it.

Cons

I would like to combine multiple adwords accounts onto 1 report and it is not easy to accomplish this.

Shannon from Page 1 Solutions, LLC

Solid Product - Improvements in the last year that made it more manageable.

Client reporting on all data sources. The product saved time internally for the teams that we compiling the information.

Pros

The ability to connect third-party accounts into the platform to pull data and report on it, all in one place is awesome.

Cons

At times the integrations would fail and there wasn't a trigger to go back in to reconnect them before a report was sent.

Ninja Cat

NinjaCat is great for businesses.

Pros

I love how it provides one interface for everything I need with easy access.

Cons

I have found nothing I do not like about this software.

Good software, however, missing a couple of important features

Automated reporting, ability to incorporate all of my marketing sources under a single dashboard.

Pros

Easy to setup, easy to read reports. Clients enjoy the dashboard and in depth reporting thats available.

Cons

you only have two sources available in the dashboard. Tapclicks allows you to integrate every source in to the dashboard for clients. 24 hours delay is really bad.

Justin from PPC Management, Landing Page & Digital Marketing Experts

Ninjacat has been an absolute game changer

Time Saving Higher Client Retention Higher Client Satisfaction

Pros

Ninjacat saves a huge amount of time off of monthly reporting for clients, cutting time needed to a fraction. Reports are automatically created into beautiful, professional templates which we can send to clients and this is a key part of keeping client retention strong.

Cons

These guys have thought of everything. The only thing that doesn't happen is a massage therapist doesn't pop off of your computer screen and massage your feet while you sit back and watch your reports get created for you.

Mikhail from Adtaxi

Wonderful reporting software

Pros

I love the customization allowed with the reporting, dashboard and even swapping the logo in addition to the ease of use, my clients love it!

Gabe from Adigma

I can now create my complicated and customized reports like never before.

Pros

The customization is incredible and ALMOST meets all of my complicated demands. NinjaTrack phone tracking is great. The team is very helpful and usually responds quickly. I like all of the apis and tools it can connect to. The dev team seems to focus on the needs of the clients and moves fast.

Cons

The price. The initial package is a bit too pricey, don't even want to think of the higher tier I will need as my business grows.

Alex from Search Engine People

Great Reporting Software!

The digital agency I work for relies on Ninja Cat reports for most of our SMB and Enterprise level clients. Ninja Cat is easy to use, looks great, highly detailed, and has great customer service/support.

Pros

User friendly, reliable.

Cons

Social reporting could be improved, but I understand that Facebook interface is hard to work with.

Ninja Cat is A Great Reporting Tool

Overall, Ninja Cat is a very robust software that has helped with reporting period!

Pros

The best part about ninja cat is the new Shinobi reporting functionality.

Cons

The least favorite part of this software is the customization restrictions that inevitably arise.

Great platform for your typical paid media stats. Helps scale reporting efforts for many clients.

Pros

The report templates have a ton of flexibility and customizable options so no 2 reports look the same. Can be completely white labeled for your company or agency with logos and colors.

Cons

Account maintenance en mass (i.e. account manager changes / account group changes / account media channels) requires a custom solution/service vs. out of the box mass update functionality. No ability to view double click display ad images yet.

Matthew from Bloom Agency

Excellent product, hugely time saving and value add for clients. highly recommend

Time savings & better looking reports for clients.

Pros

Saves huge amount of time to focus on actionable recommendations for clients rather than building reports.

Cons

Some restrictions with date ranges to achieve exactly what I'm after 100% of the time but all feature requests have been listened to and implemented extremely quickly so I'm sure this product will keep on getting better and better.

Christie from Determined Marketing

Great Product, Great Service

This product is great! You can see all your accounts in one place which cuts down on time spent on all the platforms or software your clients may be using. The automated reports are a huge time saver, we no longer have to individually make each report for our clients. The granular level of reporting and tracking that is available on Ninjacat is exactly what we have been looking for!

Pros

Automates a lot of the calculations and reporting that used to be done by hand, one dashboard to see all reporting, projected spends, and can be used for more than one platform tracking

Cons

So features are not placed where I thought they might be but they minor in comparison to the pros

Christopher from DIGI Search

Great Product.

Pros

I like and use most frequently the budget monitoring. I like how easy it is to set up, and synch clients and accounts and how easy it is to access the dashboard

Cons

I really would like an editable version of the dashboard. I market to clients that are not computer-savvy, and are results-driven. With a few tweaks, and by minimizing a lot of the unneeded data, we could utilize the dashboards much more effectively.