NinjaCat Software Reviews

NinjaCat Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"It is easy to set-up, and easy to use. The interface is easy to navigate, and looks great for clients."
  • icon"I liked that NinjaCat could easily display your data in scorecard, graph, table and other forms."
  • icon"Lastly, we're able to share our custom dashboards with clients, and we're also able to automate reports, which really helps with efficiency."
  • icon"Navigating through the dashboard was difficult at times and fairly slow to load in comparison to other products I have tried."
  • icon"I know you are updating the software, but sometimes it has interrupted the workflow a tad."
  • icon"At times the integrations would fail and there wasn't a trigger to go back in to reconnect them before a report was sent."

All NinjaCat Reviews

Jeremy

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Moderately Good Product With Great Customer Service

Graeme

Great customer experience and delivered service well worth the cost.

My marketing agency is able to better manage, visualize, and communicate the effects of our marketing efforts both internally to ensure we are doing what we promised, and well as externally so that the client can easily understand the benefits we offer.

Pros

It is an all-in-one solution for analytics, KPI monitoring, reporting, and call tracking. It makes visualizing the data across a larger amount of clients and their disparate campaigns easy and helpful.

Cons

The service is enterprise level, but the costs are at a medium-sized business level which is awesome. That being said, my small agency had a hard time with the total cost and it took some juggling to be able to afford the service.

Jeremy

Moderately Good Product With Great Customer Service

Using Ninja Cat over the last 3 years I've been able to navigate through it and become more comfortable with its updates and challenging template creations.

Pros

Being able to bring data from multiple sources and create a cohesive report & provide a thoughtful story for the clients.

Cons

Creating templates can be difficult to create if you haven't had any training on the software and data may not pull in time for critical deadlines.

Reasons for switching to NinjaCat

ReportGarden is better for smaller agencies. Our agency outgrew it.

Brandon

November 2022

Ninjacat

Pros

I think that the best thing about Ninjacat is how easy it is to use. It is simple and as long as it is setup correctly, the reports look great. They are also looking for ways to improve their functionality. Overall a very user-friendly experience.

Cons

I think that the biggest disadvantage is the filtering options. If you are working with a bunch of accounts and need to sort them out, there is currently not many ways to do this. The biggest problem is the loading times. It loads very slowly if there is a bunch of data.

Rajiv

good support, but the new shinobli update seemed to have come with a lot of plaggued problems.

Call tracking

Pros

It allows us to share with our clients their total ad spend & total conversions. Tracking & notifing for phone calls allows us to show our clients that the program we run is successful.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with email platforms like aweber and mailchimp. We have to use third party tools to connect them which don't work often.

Response from NinjaCat

Rajiv, thank you for taking the time to review NinjaCat. Shinobi currently has integrations with MailChimp as well as Hubspot. Salesforce is also in build currently and Pardot is also on our short list of email integrations to add to NinjaCat. Here is our December 12th integration release that preempted our newsletter sharing our new integrations Mailchimp and Hubspot: https://support.ninjacat.io/hc/en-us/articles/115015727907-Dec-12-2017-New-Integrations-Custom-Dimension-Creation-Graph-styling-options-More- Let's get together and we can set up Mailchimp with you. Scott Guttenberger - Director of Marketing

Replied January 2018

An Intuitive Platform For Reporting, Monitoring, and Call Tracking

Overally, NinjaCat is an incredibly valuable tool that I use every day. It helps me to keep things organized and keep track of all of my PPC accounts. NinjaCat makes reporting easy, and I expect that it will continue to grow and improve as time goes on.

Pros

NinjaCat has grown quite a bit since our agency first started using it. It used to be more of a reporting and monitoring platform, but now we're able to use it to track and report on calls more easily, and it makes integrating call leads into Google Ads easy. I couldn't imagine keeping track of countless PPC accounts on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn without the customizable reporting tools NinjaCat offers. It makes it easy to see where our budgets and leads stand at a quick glance. The ability to easily compe data to other date ranges has been an essential part in allowing me to view seasonal trends or prioritize client accounts. Lastly, we're able to share our custom dashboards with clients, and we're also able to automate reports, which really helps with efficiency.

Cons

There are a few minor inconveniences that we've learned to adapt to while using NinjaCat. One is that monitoring dashboards are not updated in real time. So, data you or a client is seeing is only accurate up to the previous day. We've also had some issues where failures in the system were not reported to us in a timely manner, and it led to calls failing to be imported into Google. Their customer support team was very accomodating, but our agency would have appreciated advanced notice of the changes they were making in order to accommodate the unexpected issue. Oh, and there's no "undo" option when creating custom dashboards.

Justin

The perfect solution to creating professional reports for our clients.

Hassle free reporting and increased customer retention

Pros

Integrations - Links to every ad platform we use Ease of Use - Reports are auto generated and ready to go when you need them! Detail of Reports - Enough data to confuse even our own analysts! Customization - Sky is the limit with report styles and dashboard NinjaTrack - the ultimate no hassle integrated call tracking solution!

Cons

Learning Curve with the updated new look is slightly confusing and takes time to learn where things are (especially billing & invoices) Can be slow to load and switch between pages Initial setup can be time consuming, but NinjaCat has a "white glove" service that really helps out with this process. Some of our team is color blind. That paired with average quality monitors makes the light blue buttons invisible! This leads to some frustration and laughter in the office.

Kaden

Easy to Use

Pros

Ninjacat has been a very easy reporting software to understand, their interface allows for a huge amount of data manipulation without having much knowledge of data engineering

Cons

There are some clunky portions of the dashboards, load times are difficult at times, And the reports function is a bit more intense to learn

Reasons for switching to NinjaCat

Cheaper

Matthew

NinjaCat Creates Functional and Attractive Reports for Our Clients

Pros

For our clients to see the value of some of our services (PPC, SEO, social media, etc), a good reporting mechanism is required. NinjaCat put together reports that look good to the end user, and relay a great deal of information without becoming cluttered or unwieldy. We also love how customizable the software is, and how many other sites/softwares can easily integrate with NinjaCat.

Cons

The newest iteration of the software is taking a bit longer to master than we'd hoped, and it seems a lot of things were moved around without good reason - but we were early adopters and expect (even anticipate) regular change to NinjaCat as the product improves over time.

Steven

Clean. Simple. Complete.

Reports for all clients

Pros

I love the on demand customer service. They are always waiting for me to ask stupid questions, and always willing to help.

Cons

Initial setup can be a little difficult BUT, as is the case with every other reporting type software.

Benjamin

NinjaCat is going to be a game changer for our Agency by enabling better and faster reporting.

Pros

The software is intuitive. The NinjAcademy was thorough and helpful (my on-boarding team was awesome), but the software is just built to make sense. Once everything is setup, churning out reports is a simple process. Once we get fully settled in, I estimate we'll cut our reporting time in half. There's quite a bit of data customization available within the template. This was a huge selling point for us. We require the ability to combine datasets, to filter and manipulate data in order to provide reports and analysis tailored for each client. Compared to other reporting services on the market, NinjaCat was the clear winner in this category.

Cons

Design customization is limited. That isn't to say you can't create a good looking report, it's just the tools to design are not going to blow you away. They've already updated the design options once, since my agency joined 2 months ago, so I imagine there will be improvement here. For now, think of it as a poor man's version of PowerPoint, when it comes to design functionality.

Response from NinjaCat

Benjamin, thank you for your feedback and great comments. Concerning design customization options and features, our most recent addition was on Dec 12, 2017 and we have more in store. We think you will like what the future of NinjaCat holds. Stay tuned!

Replied January 2018

Kristine

Awesome Reporting, Awesome Customer Service

We have been using Ninjacat for a couple of years now. It is easy to use, provides quality reports that are super customizable and is cost effective. They continue to improve functionality as well as increase the number of platforms they connect with. The customer support is some of the best I have ever run into. They are not only quick to respond but very helpful. I know if I have any issues, they will handle it. I LOVE Ninjcat!

Pros

It is easy to use and has the networks I need to report on. Customer service is responsive and take care of everything.

Cons

Can be a little tedious when viewing changes to report but that is changing with their new release.

Richard

I've been using Ninjacat for over 2 years now and the time it's saved me untold hours reporting

Pros

Ninjacat never stops looking to improve their offering. The customer support is very good, from the support centre or through your account manager, they all understand exactly what you want and will go out of their way to find a solution.

Cons

I've had some issues in rolling up reports before, having multiple accounts within the same report. I found this very difficult to implement, however with the support team recording videos for me, I was able to fix

Brittany

NinjaCat has been nothing but the best!

NinjaCat has been a huge help for me and my company. It is very easy to navigate through the site. From the start, I have had no issues using NinjaCat and it really helps up demonstrate with our clients important information through the reports we can run! We look forward to the new update and will continue to use NinjaCat as much as we can!

Pros

Being able to generate a report and run it makes it very simple on our end, as we can just download the reports and send them directly to the client!

Cons

I haven't seen anything yet that I do not like!

Chad

Making Reporting Easier with NinjaCat

Reporting has gotten much more streamlined and facilitated with the introduction of automatically run reports from NinjaCat. Reporting would be a true hassle if it weren't for the great integrations allowed in NinjaCat

Pros

I really like the fact that you can schedule Reports to run with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Sheets, FB Ads, and other analytic software integrations, where they appear as charts, graphs, and data tables to easily present information. I also like the fact that you can make changes to the template and re-run the report, and then use "add notes" to make small changes and analyses. Lastly, I like the monitoring function on NinjaCat that can give snapshots of various analytic software.

Cons

The biggest issue I have with NinjaCat is that sometimes it takes forever to run the report after you've made changes to the template and need them to take effect. I've had reports run for more than 2 hours for reasons that are unknown to me.

Great product, great customer support

NinjaCat has many great features that clients love, and the team at NinjaCat is very helpful and responsive in helping tailor the service for our needs.

Pros

Cons

The product is always being updated to include new features, which can sometimes cause existing features to stop working. The support team is always very helpful, and resolves the issue quickly.