All Notifii Connect Reviews

Easy to use, with the scanner, or to manually enter for residents in an apartment community.

Pros

Easy to use, especially when using with Scanner. The scanner is a lifesaver for larger places that are going through large volumes of packages.

Cons

Scanner did not always work with all the barcodes. Sometimes it could not read tracking information unless manually entered.

Response from Notifii

Glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Notifii Track!

Replied June 2020

Harnessing the power of Text and Email

We can now log packages and message our residents all in the same app.

Pros

I love to message my future, current, and former residents with ease through the Chat/Texting page since I can see who has unsubscribed and has given me invalid phone numbers and addresses. I find it extremely useful to send mass texts with emails to over 400 residents simultaneously.

Cons

You have to look up former residents in the search bar because there is no option for former residents under the Contact page.

Reasons for switching to Notifii Connect

We wanted to have an easier time messaging our residents regarding their packages.

Response from Notifii

Thank you for your review! We are happy to see you had a positive experience with Notifii.

Replied August 2022

Bodie

It solves the needs of our business.

Pros

The software is good UX. The package logging scanner feature is neato.

Cons

I think having tabs for logging in and out easier would be good.

Michaela

Nofifii simplified our package processing

The system is well liked by all our employees and our residents noticed the improvement in an effective package processing since the system was put in place - with over 4,000 packages received in our community per month, the system made package processing easier on everyone involved.

Pros

Text notification is greatly appreciated by all our owners residents. In addition to package tracking, the system works great for emergency notifications.

Cons

The initial set up for the printing of the labels for challenging.

Reasons for choosing Notifii Connect

Very simple to use and not expensive to implement.

Response from Notifii

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review of Notifii! It's great to hear that we have been able to help simplify your incoming package process and help you communicate well with your residents! - the Notifii Team

Dylan

Notifi is great

Pros

How fast it reaches the residents. How we can see if they opened the email notification.

Cons

Not every person recives the text notifications all the time.

Response from Notifii

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you are having a great experience with Notifii Connect.

Replied October 2020

Desiree

Wonderful App

Our business benefits by using it for packages to let residents know when they have a package in the leasing office. As well as we use it for sending out reminders to all tenants at one time. It allows us to customize it by name and category!

Pros

The feature are company likes most about notifii is how it can connect to all residents and lets you filter certain options. We use the app as well as the web browser from checking in packages to sending out resident event reminders.

Cons

The only feature or con about using the software is sometimes it glitches with log ins. Even after selecting to stay signed in sometimes me or my coworkers will open the app and it has signed us out several times. After contacting customer support we were able to fix this issue.

Frederik

Streamline your tracking

Notifii has helped organize, streamline and secure our operation.

Pros

Notifii is a really simple software that streamlines whatever you need to keep track of in your operation. Very easy to teach new users, barcode scanning, photo documentation of items, recipient notifications, tracking history, statistics and more.

Cons

Barcode scanning can at times be unreliable if multiple barcodes are in view.

Nely

Great overall software!

Pros

I love that this software gives me the ability to select what users I want to send a notification to, whether its prospects, residents or certain groups, I don't have to select all. I also love that you can do both text, email AND packages! It's made our "is my package at the office" calls A LOT less!

Cons

I genuinely don't think I have anything bad to say about Notifii.

Abby

Painless Package Tracking & Resident Correspondence

Our package room has never been emptier and we've had fewer residents come in to complain we didn't tell them about changes happening on the property.

Pros

Makes it quick and easy to communicate with residents, gives us a record of attempted correspondence. Makes it really easy to implement changes on the property while keeping residents in the loop, and it makes tracking our packages so simple.

Cons

I wish the notifications for packages could be staggered so residents don't get them all at the same time. We always get busy when the notification goes out.

Mihail

User-friendly and time-saving application

Pros

The main advantages are that it is time-saving and could be used to send a text message/e-mail to all residents at once. Also the residents could return a reply.

Cons

The text message costs extra money. The e-mail is free of charge.

Response from Notifii

Hi Mihail, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to know you are able to save time with Notifii Connect! - the Notifii Team

Steven

Ability to be in touch for all reasons

Pros

Ability to communicate instantly with residents in apartment buildings

Cons

Correcting spelling errors does not work well.

Reasons for choosing Notifii Connect

Was able to take care of my needs at a cheaper price.

Megan

Overall, I am happy with this product.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It helps to be able to go back to past correspondence with residents and reuse it.

Cons

I was not happy that they changed their package after I already paid. They took the functionality away from us. I called and they did put it back on until the end of our billing cycle.

FRANNY

BETS APP EVER!!

WE ARE SUPER HAPPY THAT OUR COMPANY DECIDED TO GO WITH NOTIFII!

Pros

WE USE NOTIFFI AS A PLATFORM TO REACHOUT TO OUR RESIDENTS & FUTURE RESIDENTS. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT FROM SAVING TEMPLATES TO SENDING TEXT MESSAGES TO KEEPING TRACK OF THE OF THEIR PACKAGES.

Cons

AS RIGHT NOW I DONT HAVE ANY CONS WE ARE VERY PLEASED.

Sydney

Upgrade!

Notifii has always been very helpful in communication to our residents. From scheduling notices to text chat, it has stepped up our communication game for sure!

Pros

I love the new upgraded system that we just got. Being able to text residents and prospect really helps communication.

Cons

I don't think I have any complaints about this software.

Samra

Love it

Pros

Very happy with the product!! I use this daily to communicate with my residents

Cons

I enjoy notifii very much and I use it daily no complaints

Response from Notifii

Hi Samra, Thank you so much for your review of Notifii Connect! We are happy to know we have been able to meet your resident communication needs! -The Notifii Team