What are Novocall users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Novocall software through verified user reviews

• icon"It's really a good tool which converts visitors in lead or callers. Chances of increasing the prospect are really quite high."
  • icon"It was easy to integrate onto our website and allowed us to have a very compelling call to action for our potential customers. This app is very customizable and allows to adjust most every aspect."
  • icon"Good customization capabilities. Great interface both on desktop and on mobile navigation."
  • icon"The only major limitation is lack of integration with your existing calendar, which means you could get a missed call when you are unavailable, making for a poor user experience."
  • icon"At the moment I am using webhooks and zapier to push appoinments to the calendar, but at risk of double booking with something else."

Browse all Novocall Reviews

• Have you used Novocall and would like to share your experience with others?

Egor

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Helps to connect with potential customers

Egor

Helps to connect with potential customers

Novocall helps me a lot to get my phone ringing by pro-actively prompt the set visitors to contact me with their booking requests.

Pros

The Novocvall puts a widget with the phone icon on it on the screen (bottom right for example) and clients can connect to an agent by entering their phone number and asking to Call them now or they can schedule a call later. They also can message from there instead. The best part is that you can set up this as a popup on scroll, or after a certain time, on idle. Therefore you proactively prompt your site visitors to connect with you.

Cons

No voicemail Can not import and host your own numbers Call recording is only available on a Business plan Only works as a website widget. Can not be set up as a direct call dial to the agents' numbers Can no the used as a call tracking

Victor

One of the best app investments I've ever made

I set up Novocall the very first day I got it. It was great. After using it for a couple days I started getting more customer to speak with and made more sales. I ended up upgrading because the proof was there and it worked. Using the Novocall app my sales have increased and in the first two months alone the amount of sales it brought in paid for the Novocall app 10x over. Thanks JJ and everyone at Novocall. Please keep improving and innovating.

Pros

It gives the ability for my online customers to easily get in touch with myself or my staff. We use FAQs and bots but when people shop online, they often have questions that need immediate personal one-on-one answers and Novocall gives an instant solution that FAQs or bots just can't do. On the back end, the ability to easily setup, customize, add other users was a great experience.

Cons

I use another type of software similar to Novocall. It would be nice if after the call customers would receive a notification by sms, email or right through the app to leave a review for our business or just a rating for feedback of the call. But I'm sure they working on this. I use Shopify, and while installation was a fairly easy (just insert a line of code), it would be nice if there's a Shopify integration. But I think this is on Novocall's roadmap as are calendar integrations and more.

Good value prop

Pros

I like the service offering and simplicity in implementation to our multiple website.

Cons

It has technical issues when it comes to call routing (e.g. try disconnecting the call when you get)

Experience the Joy of Novocall

Getting my customers to get in touch with me without them needing to dial a number or paying for the call is obviously what Novocall does. It does this very well. My experiences so far are only superb. Very excited about the upcoming features mentioned in the roadmap.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to set up! I did have some minor question and they were quickly addressed by a real friendly support team. For a relatively new product, the feature set is amazing. Novall is very stable and I have not encountered any glitches in the system. Very excited to have a good alternative for CallPage, which unfortunately has let me down a couple of times. Now in the process of switching my whole setup to Novocall! Definitely recommend. Try it yourself.

Cons

The roadmap is very ambitious. This is not a negative point really. I do expect that their team will roll out new functionality in a fashionable time without disrupting the quality of the service. But that is something only the future will tell.

It works!! But....

See the information above about my customer service experience. I purchased this from App Sumo for a one time price--based on the customer service I have received thus far I am not sure that I would become a monthly subscriber.

Pros

I like that the widget is easy to set up and configure. i like the idea that I can place a really big CALL TO ACTION (call us...literally) on my site.

Cons

I asked a customer service question during regular US Business hours and I was told they were off line. The question was "Can I set up more than one widget". The answer I got back, by email 8 hours later was YES. While that technically was the answer, I don't know how to do it. So, my bad for asking, maybe a poor question. But their bad for not anticipating my real need...the HOW to set up a second wdiget.

Response from Novocall

Hi David, I'm sorry for the poor support reply. I've dropped you more information answering your question and let me reassure you that it should not happen again. Also, reviewing our support protocols and guidelines now. Thanks for telling us!

Replied October 2018

Micka

Simple, clean & almost perfect

Overall it’s a simple yet highly effective tool that can take your website to the next level.

Pros

Super easy to install/add to your website, the directions provided by Novocall are fantastic. The instant call feature allows for a professional telecommunications image without requiring a landline or over advertising of a mobile number which we all knows leads to annoying marketing calls! I particularly enjoy the pop up option when a user starts to navigate away from your site or a certain page.

Cons

The only limitation is the rigidness of options. It would be great to be able to deactivate certain features, or have a little more flexibility on pop up timing, widget location. But that’s all minor stuff. The only major limitation is lack of integration with your existing calendar, which means you could get a missed call when you are unavailable, making for a poor user experience.

Manuel

Industry: Photography

Bes and most affordable platform for callback requests

Pros

The app is really clean and customizable. The platform offers the flexibility to customize every aspect of the widget and you can create as many widgets as you want. You can also trigger the popup using different visitor's behaviors. You will be able to integrate it with slack and knows about the call even before the call comes in!

Cons

You don't have the option to have unlimited calls, but, none of their competitors have that option either.

Raul

Works great, gives good leads and builds trust on the brand

It has allowed me to close some sales that otherwise would be difficult to close. For example people from other countries that did not really trust a website from other continent, or people wish issues on the check out process.

Pros

I am a solo entrepreneur who runs a small ecommerce shop that sales internationally. While other online chat tools are great, many times I am not in front of the computer or paying attention to the chat window. Then Novocall comes handy, because customer can just get a free call from any country in the world, and I am alerted by phone of the call, so I can easyly noticed. Also it looks good to have in the website as the icon looks very professional, it shows the country flag to each sutomer (so states that we serve to that country) and it is highly customizable. Also has the option to send a written message, call me later option (schedule a call for when I will be available), or to contact via whatsapp.

Cons

My overall impression is good. At the same time, I must say that I lack data of how people feel about that "call me option". Maybe I should run some AB test to be able to say. I do not get too much calls to tell the truth.

Christopher

Comfortable way of converting visitors to leads

Pros

It's an easy to use tool that connects on one side the customer support/ sales team in an effective way with the visitor from the website. Quite convenient is the feature of implementing the daily working hours of the free person who can handle the calls. Very comfortable to implement to the website.

Cons

I wish the tool gives the possibility to get the visitors name by asking for it in an additional pop up so the customer support knows with whom to speak before answering the call. Some features need upgrades to be unlocked - like the amount of calls per month.

Marco

Good alternative to Calendly with LTD

Pros

The fact that it's easy for use and the pricing

Cons

I wasn't happy with customer car for a basic feature that was removed and it took 1 month to see it back (buffer time, no 0 mins)

Reasons for choosing Novocall

Good offer for lifetime plan, no subscription

Reasons for switching to Novocall

Pricing

Good product that cuts your sales cycle time

The product is stable and packed with good features and has a highly supportive team - They resolve all issues over their intercom chat. Novocall has certainly made a difference in our sales results. We have tested its widget on specific pages of our site and run email campaigns that direct recipients to that page. The number of calls and sales we have subsequently converted after that have more than made up for our investment in Novocall.

Pros

Even if a website is super relevant to its audience, and the site-visitor is interested in what you're offering, most site-visitors give you under 10 seconds before they bounce off your page (either due to lack of interest or the next cat video or article). Novocall's behavioral widget enables you to capture that audience by giving the site visitor an opportunity to connect them with the site-owner / sales team and thus reduce lost sales opportunities. The visitor can choose to connect instantly or even schedule a call. The product is super easy to configure and to use. It creates a professional experience. What I like is the round robin feature that allows me to have other members of my team available to take calls in case I am not around.

Cons

I haven't really faced any issues in using Novocall so far. One minor gripe was that since we have a globally distributed team, with folks living in different time zones, we wanted to different availability hours for each person. The tool does not have the option to set a different time zone for them, yet. However, the support team has made note of this feature request and will look at implementing it if there's enough demand.

Zehra

Novocall is a great choice to win potential customers!

Pros

I love that Novocall allows you to chat with potential customers on different messaging apps. Our potential customers have increased 3 times after using Novocall. I saw how the right choice was by choosing Novocall for investment. It helps businesses increase their sales and I love it.Ease of use is another advantage. Adding the software to my website was easy and quickly installed. In short, it is a great software that I like in every respect.

Cons

I can't say anything negative about this software. It's a successful software that I love to use.

Irwin

Novocall Pay for itself

By allowing customers to call directly or schedule a call for later, Novocall does a wonderful job in streamlining my business processes and more importantly, to convert leads. At the same time, the interface is easy to use and the customer service is helpful. I would highly recommend Novocall to all who wish to have a seamless experience in managing calls and leads!

Pros

Novocall has helped me to overcome the problem of losing potential customers after they land on my website. It was also super easy to configure across all 3 websites that i have.

Cons

I have not faced any issues yet at the moment.

MUNIR

Calling Widget Is A Must For A Niche Business Website

I am very happy got a very good deal. Installed it and checked it. Voice quality was good. It is definitely worth for money.

Pros

Novocall widget was very easy to customize. It did not take more than 5 minutes for me to set up this widget up and running. Only a little code that can be inserted in any webpage for installation. They have a clear tutorial for any instruction. Widget looks very beautiful on one corner of the website. I was able to test it properly and voice quality was so good. It is perfect for any niche idea business website.

Cons

There are some options like disabling automatic call scheduling that cannot be disabled, however, I heard that the team is working on those. Also, call dialing in many countries are still not available for Nonvocal. I like to see many more countries in the list.

Matteo

Good choice!

Even if I've just started right now some new customers contact me!

Pros

I love my customer can be called back without spending money. The setting up is very easy. I love to have the possibility to receive customers' telephone number because I like to contact them through Whatsapp. I love Whatsapp function in Novocall.

Cons

I 'd like to choose when and where chat box appear, not automatically when the web page is opened. I want to insert 3 different buttons on my web page: call me, I recall you, write an SMS and I'd like that chat box could appear only when the customer clicks onto each button, and chat box is set up for that specific function...so if click onto I RECALL YOU button chat box appear only with that function, if click onto SEND SMS button chat box appear only with that function.

Krzysztof

Could I have invested money better? No way!

I'm not sure if there is any better way to invest your money as far as customer service and contact with potential clients is concerned.

Pros

First of all support is exceptional. They listen and they develop this tool really fast.

Cons

I'd love to see Matomo Analytics integration just the same way as Google Analytics is implemented. From the developer's view it's really easy. Events are handled the same way, just event name differs.

Industry: Furniture

Close more sales and generate more leads the right way

Pros

The signup process was very easy and the team replied straight away with any questions I had. Novocall is a solid and well coded platform and is perfect for my business and for customers all around the world who would like an instant call back. Novocall hits this out of the park. From defining my working hours, installing this on my site to testing the call quality, everyrhing was intuitive and painless to ser up. I can't recommend this product enough

Cons

None that I can find at the moment. I guess if I was to be picky, I would maybe have a better price structure for the additional call credits. (Buy more and get extra) - it gives the user to spend more and buy in bulk.

Secret Weapon

It has been great, their support is very fast and helpful, they have an awesome FB group where you can find all the updates to the app along with collaborate with other like minded people. Overall the app and everything that comes with it has been top notch quality!

Pros

I love that my calls and conversions have increased since installing the app. Seeing a much higher number of call volume every month meaning more $$

Cons

What I liked least was the fact that there is no call recording, that is an important feature as we would like to hear the conversations. Even if it's not storage forever and it deletes after some time, it could give us some time to download it if we want before it gets deleted when it runs out of space. Just a suggestion :)

Great to capture hot leads

Pros

It was easy to integrate onto our website and allowed us to have a very compelling call to action for our potential customers. This app is very customizable and allows to adjust most every aspect. This allows a visitor to visit our page, then be connected with a process to schedule a call - capturing their information for a quick follow up if the customer chooses.

Cons

So far, I haven't found anything that is a con so far with this platform. The only potential issue I see with this is that if you have a call center teammate that tis not in the same time zone as you, that could cause some issues on the availability.

Collin

Connecting With all my customers including oversea customers

I like that fact that it will allow customers to contact me just with a simple click and i can allocate this links to wherever I want them to be.

Pros

It makes connecting to a customer easy and for the customer to reach me for free will reduce their barrier to contact me. If you own multiple businesses, I like the fact that you can create diff accounts to track different customers from each of my business and assign it to any of my staff. I can also set time limits to avoid international customers calling me at odd hours and I can still return them a call at their requested time.

Cons

If they could open to call more country would be good, but its enough for me now

Brian

Never miss another lead

It’s been another good addition to my toolkit of lead capture and so far am happy with it

Pros

The fact that it is hands free and fully automated and allows me capture leads that otherwise would have been lost

Cons

The installation was a little bit unclear until I raised a ticket and got the advise I needed

Nikhil

Great little tool

In my opinion, it is a perfect software for any person who would like to enable their customers to make calls. It has saved us lot of time to send them a zoom or skype link as customer prefer phone calls in general.

Pros

* Easy to use * Saves lot of money with the calls as customer can directly place a request * Good customization options with agents, numbers. * Lot of countries are covered

Cons

* I wish there was a way to make outbound calls from the software dashboard itself. * I don't want to show Novocall message or a branding , but upgrade price is high compare to its competitors. * Lot of countries are still missing (specially africa)

jose

Novocall: Always Accurate

Novocall is the best!

Pros

Novocall is the best for my business. Find potential customers who show interest in your product or services. It can help businesses increase sales!

Cons

No cons with Novocall. It is the perfect solution for your business!

Joce

Good product, always pushing improvements, increase sales

Overalll, we recommand it

Pros

Easy to use and to deploy to a sales team. You can implement the solution in few clicks on your website and you are ready to convert visitors into leads. That definitely helps to increase your sales cycle time. Whenever the visitor visits your website there is always always a solution such a call me to know, call me later. But you also have triggers depending on their actions etc.. on the website

Cons

Still a young product we encountered some issue with their integration with Google Analytics and Google Adwords, but they are working to solve it

Novocall