• Pros

• "Ease of implementation. The UI is easy to use."

• "First of all, The APPSumo Deal was awesome and After that Continuous update from the Team."

• "Easy to use and install. Perfect for freelancers because customers can easily contact them. "

• Cons

• "I can’t think of anything that I don’t like about this product. It truly was designed with conversations in mind."

• "The number of calls has a high number of minutes available that would preferably be used for increased number of call vs time per call "

• "None. I think they try to please all customers and accommodate. Very reasonable in finding solutions. "

Browse Novocall Reviews

Victor from G3 Designs

One of the best app investments I've ever made

I set up Novocall the very first day I got it. It was great. After using it for a couple days I started getting more customer to speak with and made more sales. I ended up upgrading because the proof was there and it worked. Using the Novocall app my sales have increased and in the first two months alone the amount of sales it brought in paid for the Novocall app 10x over. Thanks JJ and everyone at Novocall. Please keep improving and innovating.

Pros

It gives the ability for my online customers to easily get in touch with myself or my staff. We use FAQs and bots but when people shop online, they often have questions that need immediate personal one-on-one answers and Novocall gives an instant solution that FAQs or bots just can't do. On the back end, the ability to easily setup, customize, add other users was a great experience.

Cons

I use another type of software similar to Novocall. It would be nice if after the call customers would receive a notification by sms, email or right through the app to leave a review for our business or just a rating for feedback of the call. But I'm sure they working on this. I use Shopify, and while installation was a fairly easy (just insert a line of code), it would be nice if there's a Shopify integration. But I think this is on Novocall's roadmap as are calendar integrations and more.

Mark from Huf Consultancy

Experience the Joy of Novocall

Getting my customers to get in touch with me without them needing to dial a number or paying for the call is obviously what Novocall does. It does this very well. My experiences so far are only superb. Very excited about the upcoming features mentioned in the roadmap.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to set up! I did have some minor question and they were quickly addressed by a real friendly support team. For a relatively new product, the feature set is amazing. Novall is very stable and I have not encountered any glitches in the system. Very excited to have a good alternative for CallPage, which unfortunately has let me down a couple of times. Now in the process of switching my whole setup to Novocall! Definitely recommend. Try it yourself.

Cons

The roadmap is very ambitious. This is not a negative point really. I do expect that their team will roll out new functionality in a fashionable time without disrupting the quality of the service. But that is something only the future will tell.

Good value prop

Pros

I like the service offering and simplicity in implementation to our multiple website.

Cons

It has technical issues when it comes to call routing (e.g. try disconnecting the call when you get)

David from RezSystem

It works!! But....

See the information above about my customer service experience. I purchased this from App Sumo for a one time price--based on the customer service I have received thus far I am not sure that I would become a monthly subscriber.

Pros

I like that the widget is easy to set up and configure. i like the idea that I can place a really big CALL TO ACTION (call us...literally) on my site.

Cons

I asked a customer service question during regular US Business hours and I was told they were off line. The question was "Can I set up more than one widget". The answer I got back, by email 8 hours later was YES. While that technically was the answer, I don't know how to do it. So, my bad for asking, maybe a poor question. But their bad for not anticipating my real need...the HOW to set up a second wdiget.

Response from Novocall

Replied October 2018

Hi David, I'm sorry for the poor support reply. I've dropped you more information answering your question and let me reassure you that it should not happen again. Also, reviewing our support protocols and guidelines now. Thanks for telling us!

Micka from Mardent Consulting

Simple, clean & almost perfect

Overall it’s a simple yet highly effective tool that can take your website to the next level.

Pros

Super easy to install/add to your website, the directions provided by Novocall are fantastic. The instant call feature allows for a professional telecommunications image without requiring a landline or over advertising of a mobile number which we all knows leads to annoying marketing calls! I particularly enjoy the pop up option when a user starts to navigate away from your site or a certain page.

Cons

The only limitation is the rigidness of options. It would be great to be able to deactivate certain features, or have a little more flexibility on pop up timing, widget location. But that’s all minor stuff. The only major limitation is lack of integration with your existing calendar, which means you could get a missed call when you are unavailable, making for a poor user experience.

Manuel from 360 APEX

Industry: Photography

Bes and most affordable platform for callback requests

Pros

The app is really clean and customizable. The platform offers the flexibility to customize every aspect of the widget and you can create as many widgets as you want. You can also trigger the popup using different visitor's behaviors. You will be able to integrate it with slack and knows about the call even before the call comes in!

Cons

You don't have the option to have unlimited calls, but, none of their competitors have that option either.

Raul from Nammu - Comercio Electrónico

Works great, gives good leads and builds trust on the brand

It has allowed me to close some sales that otherwise would be difficult to close. For example people from other countries that did not really trust a website from other continent, or people wish issues on the check out process.

Pros

I am a solo entrepreneur who runs a small ecommerce shop that sales internationally. While other online chat tools are great, many times I am not in front of the computer or paying attention to the chat window. Then Novocall comes handy, because customer can just get a free call from any country in the world, and I am alerted by phone of the call, so I can easyly noticed. Also it looks good to have in the website as the icon looks very professional, it shows the country flag to each sutomer (so states that we serve to that country) and it is highly customizable. Also has the option to send a written message, call me later option (schedule a call for when I will be available), or to contact via whatsapp.

Cons

My overall impression is good. At the same time, I must say that I lack data of how people feel about that "call me option". Maybe I should run some AB test to be able to say. I do not get too much calls to tell the truth.

Christopher from Startup Creator

Comfortable way of converting visitors to leads

Pros

It's an easy to use tool that connects on one side the customer support/ sales team in an effective way with the visitor from the website. Quite convenient is the feature of implementing the daily working hours of the free person who can handle the calls. Very comfortable to implement to the website.

Cons

I wish the tool gives the possibility to get the visitors name by asking for it in an additional pop up so the customer support knows with whom to speak before answering the call. Some features need upgrades to be unlocked - like the amount of calls per month.

Mat from Rockstar Auto Conference

Designed with conversation in mind

The first day that we installed Novocall on our website, which was really easy by the way, we had people scheduled calls with us. From those calls we actually had someone purchased tickets to our event that brought in over $1000 of revenue. I would highly recommend this tool to everyone.

Pros

What I like best about Novocall Is the ability for my website visitors to schedule a call back with me. When we aren’t available we still have the opportunity to connect with people who are considering our services.

Cons

Alan from Amazing Web Services Pte. Ltd.

Dealing with wrong entry of phone number

Overall experience is great so far!

Pros

I like the ease of use of the system to allow people to connect to us easily and fast. Its a really cost effective solution for business that wants quick answer.

Cons

I have experience people having typo error and in the end the call was connected to someone who did not submit the info through the form. This can cause unwanted nunisance to receiver. Worst case scenario is, someone purposely submit false number to request for call and not only make our company a spam but caused us to get into trouble with the law for spam.

Good product that cuts your sales cycle time

The product is stable and packed with good features and has a highly supportive team - They resolve all issues over their intercom chat. Novocall has certainly made a difference in our sales results. We have tested its widget on specific pages of our site and run email campaigns that direct recipients to that page. The number of calls and sales we have subsequently converted after that have more than made up for our investment in Novocall.

Pros

Even if a website is super relevant to its audience, and the site-visitor is interested in what you're offering, most site-visitors give you under 10 seconds before they bounce off your page (either due to lack of interest or the next cat video or article). Novocall's behavioral widget enables you to capture that audience by giving the site visitor an opportunity to connect them with the site-owner / sales team and thus reduce lost sales opportunities. The visitor can choose to connect instantly or even schedule a call. The product is super easy to configure and to use. It creates a professional experience. What I like is the round robin feature that allows me to have other members of my team available to take calls in case I am not around.

Cons

I haven't really faced any issues in using Novocall so far. One minor gripe was that since we have a globally distributed team, with folks living in different time zones, we wanted to different availability hours for each person. The tool does not have the option to set a different time zone for them, yet. However, the support team has made note of this feature request and will look at implementing it if there's enough demand.

Irwin from Irwin's Study

Novocall Pay for itself

By allowing customers to call directly or schedule a call for later, Novocall does a wonderful job in streamlining my business processes and more importantly, to convert leads. At the same time, the interface is easy to use and the customer service is helpful. I would highly recommend Novocall to all who wish to have a seamless experience in managing calls and leads!

Pros

Novocall has helped me to overcome the problem of losing potential customers after they land on my website. It was also super easy to configure across all 3 websites that i have.

Cons

I have not faced any issues yet at the moment.

MUNIR from Retail

Calling Widget Is A Must For A Niche Business Website

I am very happy got a very good deal. Installed it and checked it. Voice quality was good. It is definitely worth for money.

Pros

Novocall widget was very easy to customize. It did not take more than 5 minutes for me to set up this widget up and running. Only a little code that can be inserted in any webpage for installation. They have a clear tutorial for any instruction. Widget looks very beautiful on one corner of the website. I was able to test it properly and voice quality was so good. It is perfect for any niche idea business website.

Cons

There are some options like disabling automatic call scheduling that cannot be disabled, however, I heard that the team is working on those. Also, call dialing in many countries are still not available for Nonvocal. I like to see many more countries in the list.

Matteo from Educating at Emotions

Good choice!

Even if I've just started right now some new customers contact me!

Pros

I love my customer can be called back without spending money. The setting up is very easy. I love to have the possibility to receive customers' telephone number because I like to contact them through Whatsapp. I love Whatsapp function in Novocall.

Cons

I 'd like to choose when and where chat box appear, not automatically when the web page is opened. I want to insert 3 different buttons on my web page: call me, I recall you, write an SMS and I'd like that chat box could appear only when the customer clicks onto each button, and chat box is set up for that specific function...so if click onto I RECALL YOU button chat box appear only with that function, if click onto SEND SMS button chat box appear only with that function.

Krzysztof from KLARSAN

Could I have invested money better? No way!

I'm not sure if there is any better way to invest your money as far as customer service and contact with potential clients is concerned.

Pros

First of all support is exceptional. They listen and they develop this tool really fast.

Cons

I'd love to see Matomo Analytics integration just the same way as Google Analytics is implemented. From the developer's view it's really easy. Events are handled the same way, just event name differs.

John from Wren Kitchens

Industry: Furniture

Close more sales and generate more leads the right way

Pros

The signup process was very easy and the team replied straight away with any questions I had. Novocall is a solid and well coded platform and is perfect for my business and for customers all around the world who would like an instant call back. Novocall hits this out of the park. From defining my working hours, installing this on my site to testing the call quality, everyrhing was intuitive and painless to ser up. I can't recommend this product enough

Cons

None that I can find at the moment. I guess if I was to be picky, I would maybe have a better price structure for the additional call credits. (Buy more and get extra) - it gives the user to spend more and buy in bulk.

Secret Weapon

It has been great, their support is very fast and helpful, they have an awesome FB group where you can find all the updates to the app along with collaborate with other like minded people. Overall the app and everything that comes with it has been top notch quality!

Pros

I love that my calls and conversions have increased since installing the app. Seeing a much higher number of call volume every month meaning more $$

Cons

What I liked least was the fact that there is no call recording, that is an important feature as we would like to hear the conversations. Even if it's not storage forever and it deletes after some time, it could give us some time to download it if we want before it gets deleted when it runs out of space. Just a suggestion :)

Brian from Brabeck Limited

Never miss another lead

It’s been another good addition to my toolkit of lead capture and so far am happy with it

Pros

The fact that it is hands free and fully automated and allows me capture leads that otherwise would have been lost

Cons

The installation was a little bit unclear until I raised a ticket and got the advise I needed

Great to capture hot leads

Pros

It was easy to integrate onto our website and allowed us to have a very compelling call to action for our potential customers. This app is very customizable and allows to adjust most every aspect. This allows a visitor to visit our page, then be connected with a process to schedule a call - capturing their information for a quick follow up if the customer chooses.

Cons

So far, I haven't found anything that is a con so far with this platform. The only potential issue I see with this is that if you have a call center teammate that tis not in the same time zone as you, that could cause some issues on the availability.

Nikhil from AvanSaber Inc

Great little tool

In my opinion, it is a perfect software for any person who would like to enable their customers to make calls. It has saved us lot of time to send them a zoom or skype link as customer prefer phone calls in general.

Pros

* Easy to use * Saves lot of money with the calls as customer can directly place a request * Good customization options with agents, numbers. * Lot of countries are covered

Cons

* I wish there was a way to make outbound calls from the software dashboard itself. * I don't want to show Novocall message or a branding , but upgrade price is high compare to its competitors. * Lot of countries are still missing (specially africa)

jose from telesolutions

Novocall: Always Accurate

Novocall is the best!

Pros

Novocall is the best for my business. Find potential customers who show interest in your product or services. It can help businesses increase sales!

Cons

No cons with Novocall. It is the perfect solution for your business!

Joce from PR

Good product, always pushing improvements, increase sales

Overalll, we recommand it

Pros

Easy to use and to deploy to a sales team. You can implement the solution in few clicks on your website and you are ready to convert visitors into leads. That definitely helps to increase your sales cycle time. Whenever the visitor visits your website there is always always a solution such a call me to know, call me later. But you also have triggers depending on their actions etc.. on the website

Cons

Still a young product we encountered some issue with their integration with Google Analytics and Google Adwords, but they are working to solve it

Rob from Digital Marketing Insights

Must Have software for turning site visits into calls

I am able to capture and convert web visitors by immediately following up with calls and sms

Pros

Ease of use , interface and analytics.

Cons

Cant say anything yet, so far it has been a great experience.

Martyn from Bamsh Digital Marketing

Paid for itself on day 1

Great product, great support and development.

Pros

Adding the software to my website was simple and took around 15 minutes. The very next day, I received a call directly from the website and turned the caller into a customer. It doesn't matter what industry you are in, even eCommerce, some customers like to speak with someone and Novocall makes it so simple for them.

Cons

I know they are developing this feature, but it needs to integrate with my diary or else a call could be scheduled when I am not available

Graham from Prim Short Stays Ltd

Brilliant!

Pros

This widget was so easy to install on our site. It looks great and works flawlessly. This feature pays for itself with just one extra sale per month but we know we're getting much more than that! I just love how it turns passive visitors into actual hot leads so easily.

Cons

Nothing really not to like. I guess the only thing I can suggest for future development would be to also have the option of live chat. That way a 2nd widget wouldn't be necessary

Great For Any B2B Business

We added the widgit to our landing page and want to use it for scheduling demos with potential leads. We debranded the widgit as well which is awesome. It's a service that Novocall provides for a small upgrade.

Pros

I liked the call back capability of this software since many of our clients live in different timezones and we can't take their calls on the spot but we can provide a call number on our website which is great.

Cons

That not all countries were supported but they are working on fixing that.

Get your leads on the phone with ease!

We've worked with Novocall to get it setup on a handful of customers sites, including lawyers and other high ticket businesses that really a way to get leads on the phone so they can close the sale. So far it's been a great tool to have.

Pros

One of the hardest parts of lead capture is how passive it can be. A visitor comes to your site and surely has lots of questions. But if there isn't anyone there to help answer, that's a big problem and they're probably bounce. With NovoCall, you give new leads the option to immediately hop on a call to get their questions answered and hopefully convert them into a customer or client.

Cons

The installation and setup can take a bit of time, especially if you're not familiar with tools like this. But with a bit of time you can get it up and running on your site without much of a hassle.

Robert from Blue Van Restoration

Very easy to setup, great support!

So far so good! It's been up on my website for a few weeks now. It's a great way to provide another avenue for customers to easily reach you.

Pros

Great set of functionalities, very easy to setup and to get it up and running on my website. Great support team, very fast response.

Cons

Would be nice to be able to customize the text message that it sent to remove the Novocall branding or if the Novocall branding has to be there then replace it with a partner/affiliate link.

Jamie from JamieStenhouse.com

Great tool, works just like callpage

Overall I loved it. Hoping to come back to it one day but in the meantime I will keep recomneding friends to it.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to get setup and begin running on my website.

Cons

For us, it just didnt seem to generate any extra calls. Ive seen these tools work great in the past. The other issue was the intergration asepect and being able to book calls into my calander was a big feature I wish they had.

Novocall

Overall the experience is very good. A very well built system and a staff open to suggestions. Congratulations Novocall!

Pros

- I liked the ease of installation and configuration. - The quality of the connections so far has worked very well - Widget Customization - Dashboard interface and very good usability. - Support of good quality.

Cons

- I hope to see more possibilities of Widget customization

Sumeet from RTIwala | Empowering the masses...

A significant tool to connect with clients

We're quite impressed by this tool and it's certainly a must have tool for all the companies.

Pros

We really liked this tool as it's giving us an opportunity to connect with our clients as per their availability. Good call quality and no need of internet to get connected.

Cons

I wish we could set the call duration or can decrease to 10 mins as standard call duration.

Jeremy from ProChurch

A rocket ship for leads and sales

The gap between inquisitive customers and personal service is always a challenge. Overall, Novocall has enabled us to close this gap significantly.

Pros

Straight to the point contact option for website visitors. Phone calls are the #1 way we close sales in our company.

Cons

Interface could be a bit more streamlined - would like to see custom styling options.

Rohit from Information Technology and Services

Great Team

I have had chance to interact with the Novocall team and they are very responsive.

Pros

1. Team is fast to implement update / makes fixes. 2. The software is easily to implement on your site. 3. Big list of country you can get calls from.

Cons

1. Some features still need enhancement. 2. Integrations have to added to the platform.

Exactly what we needed!

Pros

I love how easy this makes it for clients to contact us form any where on our page. As opposed to putting a contact form own every page, instead, we can offer an immediate call back which seems more personal.

Cons

Wish we could personalize the messages more for a branded and personal experience.

Solves common problem with brands

I think Novocall is a terrific solution for companies with multiple physical locations. The inability to set a call duration longer than 10 minutes is going to be a problem for some, so be aware of the limitation.

Pros

As a longtime user of IVR software, I'm usually skeptical. But Novocall did a really good job of making an important task really easy to implement. If you have multiple locations, and want to connect the web pages for your multiple locations to their direct phone lines, Novocall makes it easy to do so by creating a new widget for each location.

Cons

I would rather not display Novocall branding so prominently. And I wish there were more customization options for the widget.

Rosetta from Local Digital Design

Amazing Tool!

Pros

Ease of use, ease of implementation. Easy lead capture, appointment setter and more! So many various ways t use it, if you get creative!

Cons

The one default is not having the ability to brand emails for call confirmations, etc and no ability for 'sales rep' to get SMS notifications for scheduled call.

William from Digital Marketing Agency

Great for instant connection

We are an online radio station and use this as our studio hotline. Whoever is on air gets the calls. It's perfect

Pros

It's ready to go out if the box. Easy to set up and use - there are so many creative ways to use this in your business.

Cons

I'd like to have more reps and possibly be able to send it to other numbers

Beverly from Thabble, LLC

Has improved our conversion

We had a question and they replied back right away.

Pros

This has beyond a doubt improved our conversion rate. I am not sure if this is unique to Novocall or generically to the product category, but it is working!

Cons

Our traditional contact-us is feeling lonely after implementing Novocall.

Amazing, Full Featured Product with great support

Amazing! We have it on several clients now and they love it.

Pros

Very easy to use. We set it up for our first time in about 5-7 minutes.

Cons

At first we were a little confused about the text message part and how it worked but customer service is super responsive and explained everything.

Novocall Simple

Good, pretty easy and straitforward.

Pros

Pretty easy to use and set up. Not a whole lot of functionallity when it comes to modifying API or HTTP requests, but great for simple call back software

Cons

API and HTTP request functionality. Could use some more integrations of the bat.

Great product with superb support team

Superb

Pros

The support team has been quick and apt.Jj from support team has been always the point of contact for solving all the questions.

Cons

The coverage of the countries but I am sure they are working on this and will keep adding more and more countries daily ;)

Jessica from Soggy Paws Pet Grooming

Great small business tool

Pros

It’s great for our current clients or potential new clients who browse our site at night after business hours to be able to schedule a call to get more information on our services or make appointments

Cons

No cons! This application has been great

Rémi from EasyCare

Just wahoo

Pros

So easy to setup You just need to clic and the software is ok PS: their support is really reactive

Cons

Maybe, the design. but each time I had a problem I email the team. A couple of weeks later the features / requests was implemented.

Must have for anyone that does customer callback.

Pros

The team is absolutely amazing! The speed at which they upgrade and improve the product is remarkable. The support is top notch. New features get added regularly.

Cons

I hope they add more countries and customization options.

Great product, ideal to facilitate the connection with customers

Pros

- ease of use - very quick implementation - good customization capabilities - great interface both on desktop and on mobile navigation

Cons

If it would be possible to optionally disable the messaging to user, it would be perfect

Blair from buyseoservices.ooo

Being able to allow my possible customers to contact me easy or current customers.

Pros

Simple to work,just copy in the code to the website area you want it then you are done

Cons

Nothing for cons since overall it works without any flaws at the moment.

Fantastic utility for service based companies

Great interface, amazing support, expecting it work properly with Indian visitors

Pros

The easiest way for your visitors to get on a call with you

Cons

Customization in terms of design and position on the page. Not able to get it to work in Indian numbers

Amanda from RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc.

So far so good!

Pros

It’s easy to set up and install, and Inlove how you can customize the colors to match your website.

Cons

It’d be nice is the operator’s (my) profile photo would show up on the pop up like it does when you click on the phone icon.

Jonathan from Prestige Bulletin

Strategy Sessions Done Right

This has been an amazing experience, and very excited about the future of this product.

Pros

I got really excited with this product, because, I immediately saw the benifit of schedualing callback for a strategy session. I can embed this in my website, have it handle the booking of 20min strategy sessions. It calls me, then calls prospect and connects us together.

Cons

As per my use case, it really needs to be able to intergate with my google calendar. At the moment I am using webhooks and zapier to push appoinments to the calendar, but at risk of double booking with something else.

Hardikkumar from Saeculum Solutions

Effective alternative of some costly Providers

Pros

Cons

It is in early stage, So Couple of basic features are missing But they are providing continuoes update which is really good.