All Paperflite Reviews

Ayshwarya

Reviewed January 2020

Use this if you want your sales team to share your content

Easy to set up, even easier to use, gets your sales teams using your content and when in doubt just chat with the team, they’re always around.

PROS

I’m able to maintain a global content repository out of India and our sales teams across North America and Europe are seamlessly able to access and share the latest, relevant content straight from their CRM. Meanwhile, I get to know how our content is being consumed and we can view this in the CRM.

CONS

I’d like to see a query-based Dashboard. Right now, for our custom reporting we raise a request and the team sends us one but I’d like to be able to build my own reports within the platform

Muzammil

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Convenient, Useful and an Easily accessible content management tool.

With Paperflite, we’ve been able to manage our content systematically. We’ve also been able to curate personalized collections for prospects / existing clients, which gives them a great user experience! Overall- We’ve realized how Paperflite enables and adds value to every conversation with our prospects / existing clients.

PROS

Paperflite’s interface is user-friendly and it's easy to use. Their Customer Success team is always available to help us navigate and use Paperflite efficiently. After implementing Paperflite, it’s been my go-to repository for all marketing collaterals and it’s been extremely easy to discover these collaterals without spending hours searching for it.

CONS

I have nothing to add here. The product is perfect

Reviewed August 2019

Paperflite

PROS

Provides data on email status and engagement

CONS

Lacking on some documentation, walkthroughs, faq, etc Very involved from an administrative standpoint with permissions, customizations, setup We are a Salesforce shop and prefer some of Salesforce's applications that tie in directly such as G2Crowd no CSV upload option

Ridhhima

Textiles, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

A perfect marketing tool with great user experience. Total game changer!

I’m able to store, share and track content, all under a single roof and have realized how efficiency has increased post implementing Paperflite!

PROS

As a design manager, Paperflite has been a total game changer. The ability of not only having all my designs / content under a single roof, but also being able to have everything structured, makes content discovery and collaboration within teams easier. Along with their Analytics and reporting features, creating personalised experiences has become relatively easy.

CONS

Their features are literally like cherries on top of a cake. Fantastic features! Tough to dislike anything from the software

Emil

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Empowering tool for marketing and sales teams

Overall, Paperflite has been useful to track, share and manage content which has in-turn helped increase efficiency.

PROS

Paperflite’s dynamic content hub has helped us centralize content amongst all our global teams and create content based marketing campaigns with great analytics and ease. The ability to create customized experiences has increased engagement and we’ve been able to understand the ROI that our content brings.

CONS

Can’t think of anything in particular. Great product with fairly useful features.

Venkata

Management Consulting, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Content Sharing made easy!

Paperflite meets all our content management needs and overall, helps in sales enablement with their existing features.

PROS

One of my favorite features is seamless collaboration with the teams internally. With their live tracking feature, each member of the team is aware if there is a new version of a specific content asset. Their analytics feature helps marketing understand how their content is being consumed internally.

CONS

There’s nothing that I can think of, at the moment.

Dimpy

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2022

Paperflite: A must have tool in your marketing tech stack!

Paperflite helps in easy collaboration of content within teams and ensures all users are updated on collaterals. With easy tracking and actionable insights provided, it gives me a better understanding on the buyer's journey.

PROS

We use Paperflite as a content library that helps find, share and track all our content. Paperflite has also made it easier for us to arrange content into “streams” and “collections” for different audiences. What I like best is that each collection that is shared with a customer/prospect, can be personalized with (logos, title and messaging) which enhances their content experience!

CONS

In the beginning, it does get a little overwhelming while structuring content and understanding the features, but over time, it gets better and eventually becomes an easy to use platform.

Rashmee

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

A tool that must be a mandate if you are an organization

Paperflite assists in providing our prospects with the ideal content experience. I like being able to share my content with prospects in manners that are particular to them. Furthermore, it allows me to use it creatively.

PROS

My favourite component of the platform is the ability to share personalised content with prospects. I like being able to tailor and personalise the content I share to the needs and profile of my prospects. Additionally, it makes it very simple for me to organise and store my content according to my needs.

CONS

fantastic platform Would greatly enjoy it if there were more live workshops

Mahesh

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2020

A tool in time saves nine !

We have put Paperflite to a variety of use cases including - Marketing, Internal Comms, Measuring Employee Engagement, tracking Prospect behavior and Learning & Development. The benefits are multifold - the most important is knowing how stakeholders engage with the content, depending on which appropriate actions can be taken. It reduces anxiety, eliminates surprises and improves outcome.

PROS

Clarity of thought behind the usage of the technology Depth of thought behind the possible use cases Ease of use of the Interface

CONS

The Paperflite team has generally taken into account all feedback that was given and have implemented that it in the product on short notice.

Rohit

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Perfect resource library with great features!

Paperflite helps in sales enablement and we’ve realized how we’ve come a long way after implementing Paperflite.

PROS

After we implemented Paperflite, the collaboration between teams internally and externally has become extremely smooth and that’s one thing I really like about the platform. Additionally, their reports and multi-recipient tracking technology really helps in understanding how the audience is engaging with the content and we’re able to prioritize our follow ups accordingly.

CONS

To be honest, organizing and structuring content took us a while internally during the onboarding, but once we got that done, everything went perfectly after. Their customer support team is always available to help with our queries!

Kishore

Reviewed January 2020

An amazing platform to store all your marketing collaterals!

I love it! Supporting the Marketing team store content and enabling the Sales team to find content is definitely a win-win situation for our organization.

PROS

In an organization like ours, where content plays a very important role, Paperflite has made it super easy to curate all our marketing and sales collaterals in a single library and enabling us to find content quickly across departments. Paperflite lets us discover content in just a few clicks away! Tags and custom fields are very helpful in tagging content according to their persona for easy findability.

CONS

I’d like to be able to bulk upload contacts.

Harini

Reviewed January 2020

Data, data and more data!

It's been great interacting with the team this far. As a data person, I'd love to work with them closely to understand how the different analytics can be used together with our EDW team to identify content consumption across the company

PROS

Paperflite’s analytics are perfect if you’re doing content marketing. We now have all the information we need as to how our content is being used and our content strategy has never been better.

CONS

So far so good, smooth sailing for us.

Ridhi

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Paperflite’s features always stand tall. An essential tool.

It has been great till date! The support team is always available.

PROS

In my opinion, email gating is one of the best features of Paperflite. The ability to email gate content, really helps in - depth tracking of how content is being consumed. Being able to create passwords for sensitive content, helps protect important content when it comes to accessibility. Extremely safe and simple to save content on the hub. Creating personalized experiences for clients has been a game changer as well.

CONS

Switching between assets may be difficult at times, but it is manageable.

Redley

Computer Networking, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Paperflite Overall Review

Overall it was an experiment, finding the best solutions. Its very interesting and was beginner friendly and not to mention facilitated so much workflow. I would highly recommend this software to business staring out. Tracking student records and managing multiple files simultaneously lessened the workload. Keep it up...

PROS

-Lightweight -Simple UX/UI-Collaboration -Cost is worth it-Real-time analytics

CONS

-Limited integration-Limited features -May require a certain level of technical knowledge to use effectively

Michelle

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

A great find

We have been using a different solution for about 5 years. We did not want to go through the hassle of moving and setting up a new system. Shame on me - I wish I had found this long ago. The setup was a piece of cake. There are so many more options for collateral and when I did have a question, support was awesome. Plus it is considerably cheaper than what we were using. That is a win-win for sure.

PROS

User interface, ease to adopt, tracking, reporting

CONS

nothing yet. We have been using the software for months and really do not have any negatives.

Suyash

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed June 2019

One of my top 5 tools I use every day

Given the industry that we are in, content security is very important for me. Paperflite lets us distribute content like URLs, PDFs in a secure environment and in a customized manner so that each of our clients gets to read our research reports that match their industries. Overall, I have had an excellent experience using it.

PROS

As an equity research professional, we publish financial reports to our large institutional clients. Paperflite helps me know our client interest in the various ideas that we publish. I now begin every conversation with my client knowing what their preference is and drive them towards conversions.

CONS

I cannot recall any shortcomings. Our reports are time-bound and must be constantly updated. Paperflite’s latest live collection feature now lets me update reports even after they have been sent.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2022

Powerful tool offering great solutions. Brilliant support team!

With Paperflite’s implementation, content management has gotten a lot easier and with their key features, we’ve been able to deep dive and make the best use of the platform over time! A must have sales content management software for marketing and sales collaterals.

PROS

Paperflite is a very easy tool to use because of its great user experience! What I like best about Paperflite is their features which are perfect solutions that enable teams to find content easier and faster, create engaging experiences and get real time insights on how content is performing within teams.

CONS

Nothing to add, at the moment. Happy with how Paper flight works.

Shambhavi