• Pros

• "It has really broad functionality with numerous options. You can start with one feature and then expand to more."

• "I'm regularly checking the missing keywords on my website pages with the Plerdy SEO checker. The feature of integration with Google Search Console is my favorite."

• "Using just one service I can immediately improve usability, increase conversion and position in search engines."

• Cons

• "It would be nice to have more support options. "

• "I'm not able to use mp4 files in the pop-ups - only gifs. Video content today is vital."

• ""Please, create step-by-step instructions for each product. Because, it's difficult to understand all the settings and features Plerdy""

Browse Plerdy Reviews

Valeria from Netpeak Software Professional SEO Tools

Perfect tool to learn the preferences of your visitors

I was writing a blog for several months when at some point I understood that actually I knew nothing about user behavior on my website. I subscribed to Plerdy's Econom plan to monitor the scroll depth and improve usability. After a few weeks, I had a better understanding of how users perceive my text, what they like, and what don't.

Pros

Cons

It would be nice to have more support options.

Anastasia from Freelancer

Popup forms without writing a line of code

Great functionality and absence of additional load on the website. No additional codding needed - simple for beginners and ideal for new websites.

Pros

I'm using mainly popup builder in Plerdy. I like the most a lot of setting concerning showing conditions - with plerdy I can show my NPS feedback form after 80% of scrolling path and only for mobile users for instance. Very detailed settings.

Cons

I am not able, currently, to integrate a quiz in the plerdy popups. Also, quite handy would be option to make plerdy forms embedded on the page.

Dmitry from Belkins

Heatmaps for website usability testing

I`m working long enough with Plerdy. Decent usability analysis and CRO tool.

Pros

I like the most the convenience of Plerdy heatmap usage. I`m just going to the page which is interesting to me and opens there control panel. Everything is dynamically appearing on my pages, even on the hidden menus and contact forms.

Cons

Can`t tell for sure, I guess it would be helpful to have general statistics concerning SEO metrics not only in the admin panel but also directly on the control panel on every page.

Leo from Evadav

Lots of great data and it does not slow down my site!

I can't export the heatmap and sales performance reports in pdf, just making a screenshot of the page.

Pros

Most often, I use heatmaps for my site, view video session recordings, and analyze sales performance. For me, it was the discovery that I can see what elements on the site users clicked before placing an order. And the advantage of Plerdy is that all data is displayed on a live site, not in a screenshot and it does not slow down my site!. This is very convenient for me.

Cons

I would be very happy if I had the opportunity to download the collected data on user behavior in the file and compare these data with the previous period.

Alina from awarenow

Great tool for content SEO

My favorite tool is Plerdy SEO checker - helped me a lot with keyword optimization and ranking as well.

Pros

Cons

I want to receive on my email also reports concerning google results rankings of my pages.

Uliana from Binariks.com

Best website marketing platform

I'm using all of Plerdy product. Each of these products helps me improve user interaction with the company's website.

Cons

Interesting platform for website improvement

I'm using it daily - great software to increase conversion and understand your website visitors better.

Pros

In one software I have a lot of nice features with different functionality. I've added several pop-up forms for NPS and get a lot of precious feedback. With Session Recordings, I'm always checking whether the pop-up wasn't annoying for users.

Russ from Precoro

Pack of tools for CRO

Since I have installed Plerdy script I really managed to increased user engagement and increase conversion.

Pros

As I have discovered Plerdy consists out of many tools for website improvement and I really like it. With SEO checker I`m maintaining my website health, with Pop-up forms I`m communicating with users and with heatmaps, I`m analyzing their response and behavior.

Cons

Would be handy to have plugin for Shopify

Alex from Ringostat

Watch your customers` journey

Generally, I`m fully satisfied with this tool. Since the time I`ve started using it, Plerdy had been improved seriously. Now I can even analyze my website SEO with it.

Pros

Analyzing Plerdy Heatmap reports I always can surely say how a new page or certain design improvement is effective for my conversion. Click sequence feature one of my favorite.

Cons

Maybe more additional guides and tips would be nice to have. Especially I need some smart pieces of advice depending on users` activity on every page separately.

Andrew from Binariks

A new opportunity to actively respond to customer requests

We really like that it is possible to customize the display of pop-ups in detail. This allows us to personalize offers and get more quality leads.

Pros

Decent tools for gathering potential customers from the site

Cons

I only used pop-ups and they are the best for me. However, I have never used other Plerdy tools. But I'm sure other products aren't worse.

Anastasiya from Netpeak Software

They finally added Session recordings

I`m using Plerdy for UX testing on my website. Thus, mainly I`m working with heatmap reports, which is quite detailed and informative. The only thing, I missed its session recordings tool - now they added it. I`m happy.

Pros

Decent tools for usability testing: Heatmap tools and Session recordings.

Cons

I`ve got what I wanted. Now, I can see exactly how my website visitors acting.

Nice website analytics platform

Pros

With Plerdy Heatmap I can get valuable insights into what actually are users doing on my website. Especially I like the mouse hovering map - here I can see when users focused on the elements but didn`t click.

Cons

I can`t export the heatmap report in pdf, just making a screenshot of the page.

Helga from Newoldstamp

I'm fully satisfied Plerdy

I used only Google Analytics before. But GA isn't the best for usability analysis. It's so long to set up all goals on pages. I've added Plerdy script and began to collected clicks. There were results after one month and I understood what is wrong on the site

Pros

The best tool for website usability analysis

Cons

I even don't know. It's a useful tool for experts