What are Plerdy users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Plerdy software through verified user reviews

• icon"And the advantage of Plerdy is that all data is displayed on a live site, not in a screenshot and it does not slow down my site. This is very convenient for me."
  • icon"I'm regularly checking the missing keywords on my website pages with the Plerdy SEO checker. The feature of integration with Google Search Console is my favorite."
  • icon"In one software I have a lot of nice features with different functionality."
  • icon"Because, it's difficult to understand all the settings and features Plerdy."
  • icon"It unique function itself some time leads to several problems. Plerdy represents the data in the site itself with an popup window."
  • icon"API integration webhooks is missing (but works thru Zapier). No column managing (add/remove columns) in raports."

Browse all Plerdy Reviews

• Have you used Plerdy and would like to share your experience with others?

Rafal

March 2022

Bye bye Hotjar and Yandex Metrica, hello Plerdy

Fast, informative, well designed tool.

Pros

- fast script (important because of SEO and web vitals) that won't hurt your site speed - nice and clean aside panel to see heatmap/clicks/scrolls on current page - well designed and informative session player - NPS inside (and other forms too!) Loaded with tons of feaures that you shouldnt even expect like: - form creator (with great pop-up behaviour and design settings), - cool Google Search Console integration that will help you what keywords are generating visits but they are absent on your post/page (ideas for content editing) - quick SEO audit for post/pages

Cons

Just some small issues: - in SEO audit there is no explain about status signs (green, yellow, red) - instead of "use cases" link on each page (links to the same use cases page on their website) there should be a link to video or help website that will help to understand what this report is for, how to analyze it etc. - API integration webhooks is missing (but works thru Zapier) - no column managing (add/remove columns) in raports

Reasons for switching to Plerdy

Yandex Metrica - don't want to support Russia. Hotjar - they are too expensive comparing do Plerdy.

December 2021

Plerdy is essential to see how content is performing with a real live audience.

Plerdy is an essential part of my SEO workflow, allowing me to get real information about how real humans interact with my websites.

Pros

I love watching recordings of real users reading my content and seeing their behavior on my website.

Cons

Sometimes loading is slow when I want to look at a list of recordings and I change filter settings.

Reasons for switching to Plerdy

I like that I get more information and more features with Plerdy. It is also more affordable.

Ashok

Cheap Website Heatmap Software

On Overall Plerdy is useful for an small scale agencies.

Pros

Cost of Plerdy of cheap compared to the other software in the industry for the UX & CRO analysis. Plerdy's reporting structure is quite unique, It gives an clarity in the analytics data. Since it has almost all the option that is needed for an analytics software, there won't be an additional need for an new one.

Cons

It unique function itself some time leads to several problems. Plerdy represents the data in the site itself with an popup window. Sometime that doesnot load immediately, You need to reopen several times to access the data.

Reasons for choosing Plerdy

Cost and UI of Plerdy is good.

Cost of the Product

Sebastián

June 2022

Best Hotjar replacement ever!

Plerdy is amazing! It helps me track how people are using my website and what pages they are visiting. I can also see where they are clicking and how long they are staying on each page. This is really helpful for me to see what pages need improvement.

Pros

- Plerdy helps me understand how people are using my client's websites. - It records videos of people using your website so you can see where they are clicking and what they are looking at.

Cons

Sometimes loading between videos (video tracking) is slow. They will surely improve it! :)

Reasons for switching to Plerdy

Hotjar Pricing was too High for some clients.

Industry: Capital Markets

May 2022

Plerdy-Plan Every Day...and drastically improve your conversion rates, SEO, and use the great popups

I have been using it for about six months now and eight weeks ago I started to really dig in and improve things. I have a ways to go but I am already seeing improvements by following their SEO suggestions and fixing the user experience on my site.

Pros

Plerdy seems lightweight as it does not affect site speed at all and doesn't use cookies...and yet the analytics are heavyweights. Fantastic piece of software.

Cons

Nothing. No one likes to hear that but it works great, has awesome customer service, is easy to install, and the toolset is fantastic.

More extensive feature set

Paulo

Next-Gen heatmap tools - It's so much more.

Exceptional support. Plerdy is a good suite of tools but support tops it. Always polite, professional, and helpful. For tools that play a major part in a business, support is a must, and not all companies have the dedication to support I've seen in Plerdy.

Pros

I like its range, it's not just a heatmap tool. Plerdy has a suite of tools that range from Heatmaps, User Recording, Forms, SEO, and ,more with one central objective: Allow us to learn how users are browsing the website. What users struggle with` Collect feedback Take a decision on design and copy changes. Evaluate with the changes we've done improves or degraded the user experience, thus conversions. Analyse the Traffic Analyse the SEO and improve it.

Cons

I'd like to see integration with payment services (i.e. PayPal) that could tie a specific user journey with a sale payment e-commerce platforms (ie. woocommerce,shopify), same as above. CRO (i.e., Omniconvert, Unless), to make it easier to analyze A/B tests within Plerdy.

Valeria

Perfect tool to learn the preferences of your visitors

I was writing a blog for several months when at some point I understood that actually I knew nothing about user behavior on my website. I subscribed to Plerdy's Econom plan to monitor the scroll depth and improve usability. After a few weeks, I had a better understanding of how users perceive my text, what they like, and what don't.

Pros

It has really broad functionality with numerous options. You can start with one feature and then expand to more.

Cons

It would be nice to have more support options.

Anastasia

Popup forms without writing a line of code

Great functionality and absence of additional load on the website. No additional codding needed - simple for beginners and ideal for new websites.

Pros

I'm using mainly popup builder in Plerdy. I like the most a lot of setting concerning showing conditions - with plerdy I can show my NPS feedback form after 80% of scrolling path and only for mobile users for instance. Very detailed settings.

Cons

I am not able, currently, to integrate a quiz in the plerdy popups. Also, quite handy would be option to make plerdy forms embedded on the page.

Alina

Great tool for content SEO

My favorite tool is Plerdy SEO checker - helped me a lot with keyword optimization and ranking as well.

Pros

Cons

I want to receive on my email also reports concerning google results rankings of my pages.

Dmitry

Heatmaps for website usability testing

I`m working long enough with Plerdy. Decent usability analysis and CRO tool.

Pros

I like the most the convenience of Plerdy heatmap usage. I`m just going to the page which is interesting to me and opens there control panel. Everything is dynamically appearing on my pages, even on the hidden menus and contact forms.

Cons

Can`t tell for sure, I guess it would be helpful to have general statistics concerning SEO metrics not only in the admin panel but also directly on the control panel on every page.

Uliana

Best website marketing platform

I'm using all of Plerdy product. Each of these products helps me improve user interaction with the company's website.

Pros

Using just one service I can immediately improve usability, increase conversion and position in search engines.

Cons

"Please, create step-by-step instructions for each product. Because, it's difficult to understand all the settings and features Plerdy"

Interesting platform for website improvement

I'm using it daily - great software to increase conversion and understand your website visitors better.

Pros

In one software I have a lot of nice features with different functionality. I've added several pop-up forms for NPS and get a lot of precious feedback. With Session Recordings, I'm always checking whether the pop-up wasn't annoying for users.

Cons

I'm not able to use mp4 files in the pop-ups - only gifs. Video content today is vital.

Russ

Pack of tools for CRO

Since I have installed Plerdy script I really managed to increased user engagement and increase conversion.

Pros

As I have discovered Plerdy consists out of many tools for website improvement and I really like it. With SEO checker I`m maintaining my website health, with Pop-up forms I`m communicating with users and with heatmaps, I`m analyzing their response and behavior.

Cons

Would be handy to have plugin for Shopify

Alex

Watch your customers` journey

Generally, I`m fully satisfied with this tool. Since the time I`ve started using it, Plerdy had been improved seriously. Now I can even analyze my website SEO with it.

Pros

Analyzing Plerdy Heatmap reports I always can surely say how a new page or certain design improvement is effective for my conversion. Click sequence feature one of my favorite.

Cons

Maybe more additional guides and tips would be nice to have. Especially I need some smart pieces of advice depending on users` activity on every page separately.

Anastasiya

They finally added Session recordings

I`m using Plerdy for UX testing on my website. Thus, mainly I`m working with heatmap reports, which is quite detailed and informative. The only thing, I missed its session recordings tool - now they added it. I`m happy.

Pros

Decent tools for usability testing: Heatmap tools and Session recordings.

Cons

I`ve got what I wanted. Now, I can see exactly how my website visitors acting.

A new opportunity to actively respond to customer requests

We really like that it is possible to customize the display of pop-ups in detail. This allows us to personalize offers and get more quality leads.

Pros

Decent tools for gathering potential customers from the site

Cons

I only used pop-ups and they are the best for me. However, I have never used other Plerdy tools. But I'm sure other products aren't worse.

Leo

Lots of great data and it does not slow down my site!

I can't export the heatmap and sales performance reports in pdf, just making a screenshot of the page.

Pros

Most often, I use heatmaps for my site, view video session recordings, and analyze sales performance. For me, it was the discovery that I can see what elements on the site users clicked before placing an order. And the advantage of Plerdy is that all data is displayed on a live site, not in a screenshot and it does not slow down my site!. This is very convenient for me.

Cons

I would be very happy if I had the opportunity to download the collected data on user behavior in the file and compare these data with the previous period.

Nice website analytics platform

Pros

With Plerdy Heatmap I can get valuable insights into what actually are users doing on my website. Especially I like the mouse hovering map - here I can see when users focused on the elements but didn`t click.

Cons

I can`t export the heatmap report in pdf, just making a screenshot of the page.

Helga

I'm fully satisfied Plerdy

I used only Google Analytics before. But GA isn't the best for usability analysis. It's so long to set up all goals on pages. I've added Plerdy script and began to collected clicks. There were results after one month and I understood what is wrong on the site

Pros

The best tool for website usability analysis

Cons

I even don't know. It's a useful tool for experts

Plerdy