All Poptin Reviews

helene

GREAT TOOL

Svetla

Easy to use, efficient leadgen popup software with free version

Poptin helps collect leads for our product and visitors for our events. We can a/b test different texts and designs, customize messages depending on user location, number of clicks, etc. Popups are displayed great on both desktop and mobile and free ver works just right to figure out your best messaging. Recommend highly!

Pros

It's very easy to start using poptin and also easy to fully customize your leadgen popups. Many templates, all needed customisation options, advanced targeting options, free version is pretty much ok for a startup site. WordPress plugin works great.

Cons

Can't think of anything really, maybe control on branding location for the free ver would be nice, but even fixed as it is, doesn't bother me too much.

Reasons for choosing Poptin

Easier to use and customize design-wise

Attila

Great tool for increase conversions

Very good if you want to communicate with your users in your site. They have a lot of targeting options and if you want to use some advanced targeting for example with cookies or js variable you can do it.

Pros

It's very customizable and easy to use. The only limits are the creativity and you can grow your conversion. Absolutely recommended tool

Cons

In the beginning there was some error when I've created some design and it didn't save properly but it was fixed a year ago.

Reasons for choosing Poptin

The price was much lower, but the insider is good for some other things as well

Gershon

August 2022

poptin Review

Pros

Nothing really i didn't like the product at all . I gave it a try on our new site one site 123 but didnt realy work for us

Cons

I got a complaint from a potential customer that he couldn't navigate through the site due to ,to many times poptin was popping.

Sem

Great service in general

Great tool, easy and fast use. No need for a lot of experience. Somewhat limited in design/functionality but can be fixed if you do a lot of pre-edits in stuff like photoshop.

Pros

Ease of use, customizability to an extent. A/B Testing Set up Speed Customer Support

Cons

I feel like the features are a bit contained to the bare minimum. I.E. you can't really edit the default close button but you can add an additional close button that is fully editable. Wish you could resize background image within the program instead of having to implement an image with exactly the right dimensions/ratios.

Reasons for choosing Poptin

Zoho didn't have a great mobile responsive popup, or a way to customize mobile at all.

Csaba

Excellent service for good price

Currently we use the software for one our webshop increasing the number of visitors and conversions. Easy and user friendly dashboard for creating graphical elements. A nice advantage to get notification by e-mail regarding leads.

Pros

Easy to use, many options, understandable and user friendly surface. Prompt and helpful online assistance.

Cons

There is nothing like that. We started the use one day ago.

Described as above.

Reasons for switching to Poptin

The other one was not enough effective and price-value ratio was not correct according to our longer experience.

Yael

Love this!

Pros

It's very easy to use, and their support is very responsive, looks great on the website and allows complete branding

Cons

Didn't find any yet. Didn't find any yet.

Reasons for switching to Poptin

The price is cheaper, but also the software is easier to use, has all the features I need.

Rebecca

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

August 2022

Great product that is user friendly!

Pros

We initially started using it 2 years ago for COVID-related content. Since then, its purpose has evolved to share new marketing content as we grow. It is ideal for small business needs.

Cons

I am not sure how to integrate into our ATS..if that is even possible

Katy

Industry: Building Materials

July 2022

Easy to use and create professional pop-ups

Very good, started well, a few teething issues as we build it out, upgraded the account but looking forward to some excellent results as we saw in the trail period.

Pros

Easy to use interface - lovely to see the design as you build it.

Cons

A bit of trial and error on all the display settings.

Reasons for choosing Poptin

Ease of use and design integration

Gershon

Industry: Online Media

June 2022

poptin revie

i loved it but much to expensive we are in South Africa and 25$ for the cheapest upgrade means R400 i get much more value for money on a video making app with a cheaper monthly fee . ill say in South Africa you could get many more users specially on shopify if you could do a rate of 10$ monthly .

Pros

to see the leads but must say they were not quality leads i sent emails to those leads non of them left a ph number and non have replied

Cons

the price is to much to high i understand the value of the app and what it can do but considering my hosting fees 25$ is to much

Phil

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

June 2022

This Pop Up Software is First Class

We develop websites for friends, family and associates. Poptin Software is the BEST Pop Up tool out there - we have tried them all! Their Support is fast and effective but seldomly needed.

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Flexible 3. Good looking Pop Ups 4. Very fast development time 5. Great range of deployment options 6. Gamification Pop Ups that customers REALLY like.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. It just works as it should - EVERY TIME!

Reasons for choosing Poptin

If you are looking for Pop Up software give Poptin a try. We have not found anything else that is better.

Gleniece

Industry: Writing and Editing

Make Beautiful Forms with Ease

I wanted an alternative to plain, unattractive template forms that come with websites or complicated form builders from email marketing services. Poptin filled that need.

Pros

I love Poptin's colorful, easy-to-use interface. The dashboard shows your stats for views and conversions prominently. The layout to making embedded forms and pop-ups is clear and thorough. There are detailed display rules for both desktop and mobile display. And Poptin integrates well with many email marketing providers like MailerLite, Mailchimp, Convertkit, etc. Another plus is the handy Guide tab at the bottom of the page you can bring up for answers to your "how do I do this?" needs.

Cons

I did have trouble with my finished pop-up form not displaying correctly, at first. It looked fine in the app, but when I went to my site, part of the text in my form was hidden behind the input field boxes. It took me awhile, but I figured out that the hard-to-see shadow boxed area where you type in your text needed to be aligned properly or it would overlap whatever was above or below it in the on-site display.

A professional system for creating quality leads

The founders and the platform is beyond anything we expected! I am sure that all digital media companies will agree with me that there is a return for the amount we pay for the product and the quality service that Poptin has to offer. Beyond the professional and courteous service and the product that gives us value as a digital media company, we feel highly confident in working with the company. Every bug or malfunction is handled quickly and reasonably (up to 3 minutes). It is simply fun to receive courteous and professional service, always accompanied by a big smile.

Pros

The user interface is very convenient, improving instant conversion

Cons

There is nothing I like less about the software, it helps me a lot and I get fast service and there is a return for what I pay

Liraz

Great content journey solution that brings $$$

We tried several pop ups and content journey solutions. Nothing can compare Poptin, which makes you feel so relaxed by the personal touch and great performance. We managed to increase sales and conversions via Poptin right in the first campaign.

Pros

The software is easy to use, super friendly UI, the support team was always there to solve any issue and product is always supporting RTM opportunities: Black Friday deals etc.

Cons

In depth conversion pixel is missing, but in the works!

Michał

Great Plugin with Outstanding Support

Great plugin with great support. Thanks to this plugin we increased the number of collected emails by 700%. The biggest advantage is support, very helpful and open for new ideas, which are implemented very fast. It feels that users have an impact on the development of the software.

Pros

It is easy to use and support is very helpful

Cons

There can be more integrations with external software, but they are adding it frequently and support is open for suggestions.

Tal

Highly recommended tool

Pros

I loved how easy it is to create a pop-up, and play with the different elements, until I get it just right. The service is great, in case there is any kind of problem they guide you through it. Lastly- the results- hands down probably our most effective conversion tool. before working with Poptin we worked with a competitor, and I have no doubt we made a serious upgrade.

Cons

Since I worked with other products in the past, I feel like everything here is an improvement, so I have no complaints.

Reasons for switching to Poptin

We weren't happy with the look and feel, the performance and the reporting of the other system, as well as their synchronizing abilities.

Greg