All Poptin Reviews

Yael

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Love this!

PROS

It's very easy to use, and their support is very responsive, looks great on the website and allows complete branding

CONS

Didn't find any yet. Didn't find any yet.

Reasons for switching to Poptin

The price is cheaper, but also the software is easier to use, has all the features I need.

Nicki

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

A great find

The popups are so easy to design and implement that I was able to put them in place quickly on several domains to fill an immediate need. The designs are clean and professional looking. The metrics on views and conversions are very helpful.

PROS

Lots of features, good templates, easy to implement, good customer service

CONS

The only con I've encountered was some lack of clarity on one of their help pages.

Reason for choosing Poptin

As a nonprofit, affordability was a big factor for us.

Reasons for switching to Poptin

We were dissatisfied with the solutions we were using and we were seeing increasing requests from our staff for lead generation.

Gershon

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

poptin Review

PROS

Nothing really i didn't like the product at all . I gave it a try on our new site one site 123 but didnt realy work for us

CONS

I got a complaint from a potential customer that he couldn't navigate through the site due to ,to many times poptin was popping.

Franco

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Found a little treasure

PROS

Easy to use, and quick help wenn needed!

CONS

I have, untill now, not find any cons in this product

Reasons for switching to Poptin

to difficult and not a nice design to work with

Attila

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Great tool for increase conversions

Very good if you want to communicate with your users in your site. They have a lot of targeting options and if you want to use some advanced targeting for example with cookies or js variable you can do it.

PROS

It's very customizable and easy to use. The only limits are the creativity and you can grow your conversion. Absolutely recommended tool

CONS

In the beginning there was some error when I've created some design and it didn't save properly but it was fixed a year ago.

Reason for choosing Poptin

The price was much lower, but the insider is good for some other things as well

Sem

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Great service in general

Great tool, easy and fast use. No need for a lot of experience. Somewhat limited in design/functionality but can be fixed if you do a lot of pre-edits in stuff like photoshop.

PROS

Ease of use, customizability to an extent. A/B Testing Set up Speed Customer Support

CONS

I feel like the features are a bit contained to the bare minimum. I.E. you can't really edit the default close button but you can add an additional close button that is fully editable. Wish you could resize background image within the program instead of having to implement an image with exactly the right dimensions/ratios.

Reason for choosing Poptin

Zoho didn't have a great mobile responsive popup, or a way to customize mobile at all.

Joshua

Translation and Localization, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

It does the trick for your SMB

We needed a pop-up form app to support our basic lead generation needs. Poptin wasn't hard to set up in WordPress, and in 4-5 hours, we already had leads. We will also explore using their forms in the future.

PROS

Integrating it with Seninblue (our CRM and marketing automation platforms) was a breeze.

CONS

The template designer felt a bit too much (i.e., overwhelming at first glance). Still, I understand that this level of detail is necessary for those administrators with more significant customization needs.

Reason for choosing Poptin

HubSpot paid solutions are too expensive for an SMB.

Nicole

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Poptin Easy to use

Very good

PROS

It's just very intuitive and easy to use, it also looks great.

CONS

I found that the saving aspect as you go along not great. Lost my work a few times.

Reasons for switching to Poptin

I found the design clunky and I wanted something fresh, I found Mailchimp website hard to navigate.

Ruben

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

great service, better price

The service of pop ups, are great, are easy to use, also the option to use exit pop up and ab testing are very good The customer service is also good

PROS

The option for pop ups, exit pop up and AB testing

CONS

is good until now, i dont have any issue the plugin is good and the service is also good

Reasons for switching to Poptin

Yes the service is very similar with poptin so I choose go with poptin

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

With the right use it's worth your money

PROS

user interface and wide range of settings

Gleniece

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2021

Make Beautiful Forms with Ease

I wanted an alternative to plain, unattractive template forms that come with websites or complicated form builders from email marketing services. Poptin filled that need.

PROS

I love Poptin's colorful, easy-to-use interface. The dashboard shows your stats for views and conversions prominently. The layout to making embedded forms and pop-ups is clear and thorough. There are detailed display rules for both desktop and mobile display. And Poptin integrates well with many email marketing providers like MailerLite, Mailchimp, Convertkit, etc. Another plus is the handy Guide tab at the bottom of the page you can bring up for answers to your "how do I do this?" needs.

CONS

I did have trouble with my finished pop-up form not displaying correctly, at first. It looked fine in the app, but when I went to my site, part of the text in my form was hidden behind the input field boxes. It took me awhile, but I figured out that the hard-to-see shadow boxed area where you type in your text needed to be aligned properly or it would overlap whatever was above or below it in the on-site display.

Tonya

Education Management, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2023

Easy to Use and Outstanding Customer Support

We are able to onboard new users and get them up and running quickly. It is very easy to use and when we have a customer support or technical question, the support teams responds quickly with solutions.

PROS

We can design, implement and review results easily and quickly with Poptin.

CONS

We have difficulty editing our fonts in Poptin.

Alfred

Writing and Editing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Want More Leads? Poptin is for You!

My overall experience was amazing. We needed an app that could help collect more leads from our website. And for sure Poptin did it. The advanced triggers and targeting options helped us capture more qualified leads and turn them into customers, hence boosting our sales.

PROS

Poptin was easy to use. I like the smart pop-ups and forms that allow you to capture more leads with advanced triggers and targeting options. Also, their customer support was quick to respond to our queries.

CONS

We love all the features and templates. The design was also cool. Nothing to complain about.

Rebecca

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Great product that is user friendly!

PROS

We initially started using it 2 years ago for COVID-related content. Since then, its purpose has evolved to share new marketing content as we grow. It is ideal for small business needs.

CONS

I am not sure how to integrate into our ATS..if that is even possible

Wim

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Perfect Solution To Get Out Conversions Up

well, first popup I setup was at a specific productpage, one of our top-selling products. but we where out of stock. so bounce-rate went up. A popup now arise with a discount-coupon for the product if they don't mind waiting a few weeks for the product. Worked perfectly!

PROS

Really easy to setup. First popup had 6 extra conversions within 48hours. And big plus is that I can use it on multiple platforms. and since where are in a transition for getting Magento 1 to Magento 2. this was the perfect way so I didn't need to implement it to the new store later on. Saved me a lot of work. Another good point, customer service, I was confused about an option/way of triggering. and within 5 minutes I got the solution and explanation how to implement it.

CONS

Nothing yet. but still working on things. have to discover how to get the data to analytics and how to use html5 stuff in it. but for now, can't see anything negative

pricing and usability.

Richard

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Poptin is a great value

We are an agency and use it on our client websites.

PROS

The system has a wide variety of types of forms and pop-ups and produces an attractive design that works well. The system has a wide variety of types of forms and pop-ups and produces an attractive design that works well.

CONS

The dream and drop editor could be improved.....

Reasons for switching to Poptin

Notifia was incredibly buggy and hard to use

Performing Arts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

A Game Changer!

Converting Popups to help acquire new customers and build our email list. Also, Customer Support cares about their customer experience. They have always been very quick to reply when I first signed up and asked a few questions! A+. We actually wrote a review because we like it so much! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

PROS

Super easy to set up and add to our websites. We love the designs and the ease of use. May colorful bright options!

CONS

Honestly nothing. We tried it for free first and haven't turned back!

Greg