User Reviews Overview

Feature Ratings

Ease-of-use

4.5 / 5

Value for Money

4.5 / 5

Customer Support

4.5 / 5

Functionality

4.5 / 5

Ratings Breakdown

5 stars

(113)

113

4 stars

(49)

49

3 stars

(1)

1

2 stars

(0)

0

1 stars

(0)

0

  • Pros

  • "With understandable user interface and easy to use, and most importantly it is SIMPLE."

  • "Easy to use! Free for all! Scheduling feature is quite awesome! New post ideas every day!"

  • "Lo que mas me impresionó, fue la facilidad de conectar mis cuentas de redes, lo intuitivo que es para hacer nuevas publicaciones, y la inmediatez de los resultados !"

  • Cons

  • "Some issues at the beginning with an understanding of the service, but the support team helped me with it immediately."

  • "- Didn't find any problems, but would be very good to have this service as an application on the phone."

  • "Por lo general es un software que cumple con las expectativas que tenía. Un punto a mejorar a mi parecer es la posibilidad de exportar los datos en formato pdf o a un archivo excel."

Browse POSTOPLAN Reviews

Filter by:

Sort by:
 

Showing -49 - 0 of 163 results

September 2020

Guillermo from HAKOWE Digital

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2020

the best content planner for social media

I started testing it first because I needed to schedule stories for Instagram. However, I found that it had a lot more features, so now I manage multiple accounts (FB, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin). Also WhatsApp groups and everything is going great. Also, I made recommendations and tech support implemented the features in days. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Pros

Very versatile to use. Very simple. The user interface is very clear and complete. The support is excellent, in my case they responded to every suggestion I made, implementing the functions I needed in days. Allows you to PROGRAM STORIES. The best! The date suggestions are amazing. There is nothing like it on the market, I assure you after months of searching.

Cons

It happened to me on some accounts that got disconnected from Instagram and I had to reconnect them. It seems more like an Instagram problem than a Postoplan problem.

Reasons for Choosing POSTOPLAN

Because its price is competitive, because its interface is great, because its functionalities are very good and because the technical support seemed great to me.

Reasons for Switching to POSTOPLAN

I changed for the price, Postoplan is immensely cheaper. Also, Postoplan publishes instagram stories directly and I have no account limits.

April 2020

Hector from Films 808

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Entertainment

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

Un asistente perfecto para gestionar tus redes sociales

Tengo una pequeña productora cinematográfica y contenidos de publicidad y entretenimiento y tenía tiempo buscando un software económico y versátil que me permitiera gestionar los posts en redes sociales de mis subproductos, por ejemplo, las cuentas de mis producciones audiovisuales en Instagram y las de mis clientes a quienes hago servicio de registro fotográfico. Estuve buscando durante mucho tiempo en internet y probando versiones de prueba de las compañías más conocidas, pero éstas seguían imponiéndome restricciones por tener el software de prueba porque no podía pagar las altas mensualidades. Hasta que encontré Postoplan. Es increíble el precio tan económico que cuesta cada mes de su servicio ya que la calidad del servicio y la interface son muy efectivas y verdaderamente de gran ayuda. Soy prácticamente un solo hombre en mi compañía y Postoplan me ha permitido tener ese asistente eficaz que todos buscamos, sobre todo en estos tiempos en donde la presencia en la internet es esencial para dar a conocer nuestro trabajo. Tengo además varios computadores de varias marcas y sistemas operativos y en todos funciona perfectamente. Totalmente recomendado! Con toda seguridad lo seguiré usando.

Pros

Primero probé su versión de prueba e inmediatamente contraté el pago mensual de su servicio porque me permitió de forma muy fácil gestionar las diferentes cuentas que llevo de mis productos audiovisuales en redes sociales de una manera práctica y eficaz. Hasta ahora no he tenido sobresaltos ni errores en las programaciones y las imágenes se procesan de forma rápida.

Cons

Les envié un mensaje a su equipo de soporte para un apoyo técnico y me respondieron en algunas horas (la verdad bastante más rápido que cualquier otra aplicación que haya utilizado antes) a pesar de que esperaba la ayuda de inmediato. Pero pronto se comunicaron conmigo y resolvieron mi duda de una manera agradable y de forma efectiva.

Reasons for Switching to POSTOPLAN

Es mucho más práctico, menos complejo de usar.

January 2021

Clara from Cognizant Softvision

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

January 2021

Interesting tool to manage social networks, all from one place!

I love how easy and intuitive the app is. I used to work as a Social Media assistant and I can still remember how I went crazy trying to deal with posting so many thing in short notice, since we wanted to keep our instagram followers engaged with our content, and this tool would have been very useful back then. I will definitely keep it in mind for future reference if I have the opportunity to take on this kind of role. I totally recommend this if your goal is to manage different accounts and most importantly SAVE TIME!

Pros

I love it how you can have all social media accounts (at least the most popular ones) in one place. Networking is very important nowadays, specially considering our current global pandemic situation, in which many of us depend on our laptops to work. This app is great to organize your posts, specially if you need to take advantage of your free time and want to plan ahead for future posts, determining exactly the day and time you want to publish them. It's nice to be able to connect different accounts to manage all of them directly from one place, that's very useful and it saves a lot of time. I love how you can check the exact preview of the post, simultaneously in each selected account, even if pictures/videos are included.

Cons

I think eventually this could also be a downloadable app for the mobile devices (I didn't find it in app store so I'm guessing it hasn't been implemented yet). When using the Picture generator, it would be nice to have a warning message alerting user that picture cannot be published until text has been input in the fields "enter main text" and "Enter additional text", since it is not entirely obvious that this step is missing in order to proceed, but other than that it's great how you can choose the size and you see the preview right away. Specially for instagram, since at least myself I have different apps to get the right size before I want to post something so it is very useful to have a built in graphic editor.

October 2020

benedetta from Nagency

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

2.0

Value for money

2.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

3.0

October 2020

Prova gratuita

Pros

Nel calendario sono già inseriti degli spunti utili per l'ideazione di post, come date da ricordare, eventistorici, giornate mondiali ecc.

Cons

Nelle stories programmate non possono essere inseriti gli adesivi, domande, gif di Ig.

November 2020

Razvan from Razvan Nicoara

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

November 2020

The most complete social media management platform

What I can ONLY do with Postoplan is to integrate Whatsapp, Facebook Groups, Linkedin, and Instagram, and Google My Business in the same calendar and to unify the visual and social media strategy. And use it differently for different projects. It is a great advantage not to have to think about how many social media accounts you have and if you can add one or two. Also, the cost of VIP is very good. I would say even small compared to the competition. So what do I like: 1. Provides access to ALL social media accounts regardless of the package of services 2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients) 3. Categories for posts And I also like the business model that charges how much you use the platform, not by the number of social media accounts used.

Pros

It is assumed that a social media management platform should help me manage multiple social media accounts in one place and ask me for money for features. But 99% of the companies in the market, however, do the opposite: they charge me as a client for each additional social media account, but they do not offer me management functionalities. Postoplan is an excellent counterexample: it gives you access to ALL relevant social media accounts (including Whatsapp !!!). And there is only Ryzely (who has the same model of business ​​but has not yet reached maturity). And it has something extraordinary also: the possibility to group social media accounts in Projects (as a kind of client) which helps a lot in management. And extremely important: categories of posts, extremely useful in social media strategy. Plus it has acceptable calendar management features (not at the level of CoSchedule that I used for almost a year but perfectly acceptable). I will also see the analysis ones as they are along the way. So what do I like: 1. Provides access to ALL social media accounts regardless of the package of services 2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients) 3. Categories for posts And I also like the business model that charges how much you use the platform, not by the number of social media accounts used.

Cons

I think he still needs more tutorials, help sections and a good design review.

April 2020

Weini from Freelancer

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

4.0

April 2020

Really usefull tool for SMM

Really useful tool for beginners and pro SMM managers. Its cheap, its easy to use, this tool need everything to make you job easy.

Pros

One of the most liked "feature" is price, compare to similar applications, Postoplan is very affordable. I love calendar post ideas, this is the best feature, in my opinion. Also, its very easy to use, Postoplan is perfect for beginners.

Cons

I wish developers can add more filter options in calendar. If you are managing multiple accounts and posts per day, calendar can be overcrowded. But, you are fine if you are dealing with one account and few posts per day. hopefully devs can add more sorting options for "list" view, for example: sort by creation date, sort by posting date, sort by content type date, etc.

Reasons for Switching to POSTOPLAN

i always trying to find new tools to work with

September 2020

María Luz from Imagine Design

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2020

Es exactamente lo que estaba buscando!

He estado buscando un gestor de contenidos para redes sociales que se adecue a lo que necesito y creo que por fin lo encontre! He usado solo la version free hasta ahora pero supero mis expectativas asique decidi comprarlo.

Pros

Lo mas interesante es saber a qué hora publicar. Me ahorra tiempo de análisis con mi equipo! A demás lo mejor de todo es que te deja tener cuentas ilimitadas!

Cons

Hasta ahora no he encontrado nada que no me guste asique no sabria que decir.

Reasons for Choosing POSTOPLAN

Creo que la relacion costo-beneficio es bastante posivita, hasta ahora postoplan tiene todo lo que necesito!

Reasons for Switching to POSTOPLAN

Tengo una agencia de marketinf y social gest sube ee precio acorde a la cantidad de cuentas asique ya se estaba encareciendo.

May 2020

Aurora Violeta from Por Amor al Arte Mx

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Broadcast Media

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

The best in managing social media

Even the most inexperienced social media manager (like me) can make their job in a better and faster way with this.

Pros

PostoPlan is a very great service when it comes to make a community and a huge level of interaction in the less time possible without a decrease in the quality, what means to produce a lot of daily content, specially when we talk about only digital media like Por Amor Al Arte Mx is; a mexican online blog-magazine for yourg art creators.

Cons

Maybe I would like more integration with facebook or google ads; but is really really great the design of the platform and the easiest to use in-the-go.

Reasons for Choosing POSTOPLAN

I really get impressed about the easy functionality and the good value for money it cost.

April 2020

Ulises from ACYMA DEL NOROESTE SA DE CV

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Construction

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

3.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

COMPARA DEL SERVICIO PRO ENGAÑOSA

Buena pero me senti engañado al pagar tel vez hubiese tomado otra aplicación con mas cuentas a costo menor

Pros

Muy intuitivo y fácil de usar y puedes tu planner mensual de publicación inicialmente las 8 cuentas son atractivas pero no es claro

Cons

que la contratación del servicio PRO es engañosa no dice que el costo es por cada cuenta de red social eso hace que el costo ya no sea tan accesible

Reasons for Choosing POSTOPLAN

Por que era mas accesible en precio cosa que no es verdad

April 2020

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

Muy util e intuitiva, mejora mucho nuestros controles de marketing

En general es una herramienta bastante fácil e intuitiva y una característica que nos gusta mucho es poder gestionar las campañas en diferentes redes sociales desde un solo lugar.

Pros

La herramienta nos permite llevar un mejor control de las campañas, centralizando toda la información y poniendo a disposición un panel de control que nos permite fácilmente monitorear el desempeño de las campañas actuales y revisar los resultados de las anteriores. Además de brindarnos información detallada sobre nuevos clientes potenciales para facilitar la gestión del equipo de ventas.

Cons

La versión gratis requiere deshabilitar el bloqueador de nuncios.

Reasons for Choosing POSTOPLAN

Nos pareció la mejor opción en cuanto a características ofrecidas y costo.

September 2020

Nikhil from OnGraph Technologies

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

September 2020

A high ROI Automated Marketing Tool Kit that deserves a Try

The platform came as a blessing in disguise. Having limited budget and resources and ambitious digital and social marketing plan, the un-restricted and holistic offering was nothing like anyone else. Now I do not struggle anymore with keeping my channels updated regularly and users engaged, do not have to do daily review and push of content and most importantly I can closely see what is working for me and what’s not. In terms of features, easy of use and small learning curve, I had a great experience with them, found them to be best in market. As a first time user , I would have expected more flexible trial plan with more features and possibly a plan linked with volume of usage and number of users, if it makes sense for someone to go for it.

Pros

I particularly liked that irrespective of the number of users, the cost remains the same. The number of platforms on offer and features in even free plan are attractive and ends up saving 100's of $$ in marketing cost. The plan plan cover more attractive platform and small fees negative high saving on marketing costs. The most impressive is the fact that all the scheduled posts actually go ahead and get's shared unlike some bad experience in past with few other platforms I had tried. Themes are add-on which is not directly beneficial but it helps break the monotony of using an interface with you actually switching to new one every few days.

Cons

Some of the most popular of platforms are not provided in free trial period which many users might actually want to try with and then make a decision, not everyone would like to pay before they use it and find it attractive

May 2020

Muhammad from Shmdtalha on Fiverr

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

An AMAZING tool for Efficient Work

Postoplan is a tool that comes in very handy to people who use Social Media for marketing and awareness. It decreased my time wastage by a huge margin because it allowed me to handle all of my social media pages and accounts from one platform. Overall, I had an amazing experience using Postoplan. I will most probably even move over to the Pro packages because of the amazing UI And UX. Definitely recommended for everyone!

Pros

Postoplan is truly an amazing software because it has allowed me to do my work without any pain of switching over to different pages and accounts to post a single picture or video. Through this tool, I can access and use all of my social media accounts within a second or two. It even allows users to schedule posts for the next week or so. The ease of access and smoothness is one of its amazing features. Loading times, receiving emails and verifications, using the posting features and everything else was quick and smooth. There were no waiting periods or delays at all! Secondly, I loved the UI and colour themes. Very appealing and exquisite. The site had a user-friendly layout and is fairly very easy to navigate and search throughout the website. Furthermore, the referral plan will help out all the users as well. They are giving away a huge margin of the Pro Plans fees for free through the referral system. This actually shows that the website is customer-friendly and long term users are their first priority. Overall, I had an astounding experience and I will use it in the future as well!

Cons

This tool is a huge success except for a few missing things. For example, there is no way to post Facebook stories, which is a significant feature of Facebook promotion. Secondly, Google+ is a vast platform that cannot be accessed through this tool. I kept looking for it, but the search went in vain. Another thing that needs a few fixes and tweaks is the preview menu. It is not very accurate and does not show the name or profile picture of the social media accounts which we want to post on. The names can be slightly different over different social media platforms but this tool does not track that. One problem that I faced was while connecting my Instagram account to this website. I kept on receiving an email from Instagram that there has been a suspicious login activity in my account. This problem should be amended quickly. Whatsoever, the pros still outweighed the cons. After these few adjustments, the website will be perfect!

May 2020

Inna from Amawaterways

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 501-1,000 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

A Pleased Customer

After completing a course for Social Network Management I've started several new projects about travelling where I share my own experience of being a Cruise Manager and support everyone who nowadays doesn't have an opportunity to travel. Im fairely new to POSTOPLAN but truly impressed with all of the options and quality of the service it offers. This system allows to easily manage several networks at the same time – an amazing help with the online life & business that saves the most precious thing - my time. Im thankful for a free version that gives a chance to test the application features and one more time to prove that you have made the right choice. This software easily manages by itself as much as sometimes the whole marketing department does. It covers absolutely all most popular and favorite social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram. One of the features I really like is a convenient event calendar with pre-prepared content posting option. Once all of the content is nicely planned you can be sure that none of the holidays or special events will get missed. In addition, all of my posts will be published – if necessary, in all of the networks at the same time as the application will send it to all of the group or profile subscribers automatically. Super low price on Pro-Account gives access to some extra functions, though if you dont really want to pay $1.4 per month to upgrade for Pro - you can still easily publish posts with the free account as

Pros

- Easy access, easy to understand, easy to use both on the phone and laptop. - Before I had to work in all of the social networks separately, now – I manage all at once and can control what posts were posted, when and in which network. - I can plan my posts for a day or fill the whole week or month at once. - The publications are now nicely scheduled and appear in my networks with better consistency than before. - When you run out of your own ideas – the application has many more to offer, you can easily use them or adapt them to your needs.

Cons

- No access to Pinterest account, but I'm sure it will be soon improved. - Would be nice to have access to several accounts without opting for Pro feature. - Some adverts are a little bit annoying, but it's a very minor thing. - Nothing much to add as the application is really helpful and didn't disappoint me so far.

April 2020

Xavier from Markprem

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

POSTOPLAN EL MEJOR SERVICIO A TU ALCANCE

Gracias a este maravilloso servicio he podido mejorar ciertos aspectos en mi centro de trabajo, organizar mis ideas y gestionar mejor mi mensajería e interacción con los clientes. La forma de poder comunicar mis ideas y que las entiendan de una forma tan fácil es increíble. También he podido gracias a ellos atraer la atención del público para generar más ventas y llevar el marketing de mi negocio a un nuevo nivel. Realmente es el servicio que he estado buscando desde hace mucho tiempo, por el hecho de agilizar tiempo, y encontrar un grupo de profesionales que logren agilizar ciertos aspectos del negocio. Estuve mucho tiempo buscando una clase de servicios que me ayudarán a gestionar las redes sociales del centro educativo de mi trabajo, y que en cierta forma pudieran ayudarme a gestionar los diversos mensajes de mis clientes; hasta que por fin encontré el mejor servicio en toda la web. Sin duda alguna los recomiendo 100%, son gente responsable, un equipo trabajador y con una visión de trabajo muy organizada, y lo mejor de todo es que están dispuestos a solucionar cualquier interrogante.

Pros

Lo más importante para mí es el servicio, y la calidad de atención; siempre con el objetivo de lograr planificar, publicar y administrar de forma óptima el contenido para cada semana en la institución donde trabajo: POSTOPLAN es una maravilla de servicio, tan impactante que es una herramienta útil que agiliza los procesos creativos de los negocios, y lo mejor es que el contenido es 100%original. La forma de poder comunicar mis ideas y que las entiendan de una forma tan fácil es increíble. También he podido gracias a ellos atraer la atención del público para generar más ventas y llevar el marketing de mi negocio a un nuevo nivel. Realmente es el servicio que he estado buscando desde hace mucho tiempo, por el hecho de agilizar tiempo, y encontrar un grupo de profesionales que logren agilizar ciertos aspectos del negocio. Estuve mucho tiempo buscando una clase de servicios que me ayudarán a gestionar las redes sociales del centro educativo de mi trabajo, y que en cierta forma pudieran ayudarme a gestionar los diversos mensajes de mis clientes; hasta que por fin encontré el mejor servicio en toda la web. Sin duda alguna los recomiendo 100%, son gente responsable, un equipo trabajador y con una visión de trabajo muy organizada, y lo mejor de todo es que están dispuestos a solucionar cualquier interrogante.

Cons

No haberlos encontrado antes, ya que gracias ha ellos he podido aumentar gran parte de mis ingresos.

May 2020

Danish from RockWeb Solutions

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

A great companion to automate your work for free.

Postoplan helped my agency managing multiple accounts from the same dashboard and the best thing most of its features are free and if you need more then premium or Pro package is sold on a peanut price. This tools also increased our productivity and because we are an agency we finally decided to quit our own app due to some missing feature like "repeat posts" and because of the fact of the high price paid addons to use multiple social media accounts and it was also very time consuming to maintain it. Now we are using Postoplan.app to manage our social media with ease and believe me it saves us so much time because of its features.

Pros

I liked that this software/website is providing a lot of premium for FREE. Although I tried a lot of Social Media Management scripts. Many other companies are providing additional features as an addon but the free plan of Postopaln almost had every needed feature to run multiple accounts on the same dashboard. The Repeat Post feature is what was missing on my old Panel but it helped me a lot. The Process to post is Simple and saves me a lot of time. Integration with Social media is also very easy and is described step by step. The content calendar also helped me a lot deciding which content to post. We can add multiple accounts in different projects or you can say we can sort our businesses by organizing them in different projects. Plus a lot of languages which are must for this type of tool. As a Web Development Agency, It made my agency's managing multiple social media accounts very easy.

Cons

The Statistics that are shown are not too detailed. They only show basic information. There is no step by step video on how to use the tool and it can be a little overwhelming for beginners. The Panel main menu is a little too basic, All the features are there but not highlighted. You get promotional emails from its partners.

Reasons for Switching to POSTOPLAN

The add-ons were expensive. We need a hosting environment to run it and we also have to update it manually. Analytics was great but I preferred service over details. Setting up corn jobs was tough and it uses a lot of server resources and databases. The support is also very bad. It was sometime delayed by more than 2-3 days because of Free support. It sometimes gives errors while posting or scheduling the post.

April 2020

Kirill from CCI Kazakhstan

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Food & Beverages

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

April 2020

Optimization of posting time

Social media spends a lot of working time, but it’s impossible to abandon them. This is an important marketing tool. Our company requires keeping social networks up to date, with minimal staff time. Postoplan allows managing posting to several social networks at the same time, without need for login to each social network. It supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and allows scheduling posts ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) and maintain a posting calendar with the convenient post’s categorization ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]).

Pros

- Calendar configuration is flexible and convenient. It allows to create content-plan and easy to share it with management for approval. It usually took time to approve content marketing strategy. The Postoplan calendar shows the overall list of posts with dates, what the post looks like, and allows to edit post from calendar screen. - Ability to group accounts by Projects. I keep all accounts in one hand - personal and work, and it is important for me not to mix it and separate personal and work posting. - Free account allows to connect 8 social networks. I needed to make choice between several tools, and it is important for me to test the tool in action before submitting a budget for approval.

Cons

- I didn't find stories publication on Facebook. Now stories an important tool for promote and attract attention of subscribers. Does the developer plan to implement this feature? - Statistic reflects only the number of publications. You will not see here the audience's response to your post. Is it possible to add displays of how many likes or comments each post has gained?

April 2020

Rosa from Auraillustration

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

Mi experiencia con Postoplan

Encontré Postoplan por recomendación, la interfaz es bastante clara y sencilla de entender y grosso modo era tal como me la habían descrito. Me gusta la idea idea general del proyecto ya que hace más sencillo mantener una presencia confiable en redes con sus calendarios y publicaciones programadas. Me ha ayudado a que exista mayor estructura en mis diferentes perfiles en las redes sociales y facilita mantener un orden. También me parece buena idea que tengan sugerencias de publicaciones diarias sin embargo estaría bien si esas sugerencias fueran personalizadas. Incluso la versión gratuita, a pesar de limitarte en algunos aspectos, es muy útil para programar las publicaciones de diferentes redes. Espero que pronto puedan mejorar el acceso a las cuentas de Pinterest para poder utilizarlo en esa plataforma también.

Pros

-Lo que más me gustó es que puedo ahorrar tiempo al momento de planificar las publicaciones de mis redes sociales y tener mayor control de la frecuencia y el contenido que publico. -Es bastante intuitivo y de sencillo uso. -Incluye diferentes redes sociales como Instagram, Facebook, Telegram y otras -Como extra me parece buena idea que tengan sugerencias de contenido diario relacionado con el día y los incentivos económicos por recomendarlo -Me gusta que las publicaciones se realicen desde la computadora ya que como usuario tienes mayor facilidad para subir contenido y tenerlo todo organizado en un solo lugar

Cons

-Estaría genial si pudiera cambiar mi cuenta principal de Instagram a otras cuentas que tengo asociadas y que no necesariamente son mi cuenta titular sin necesidad de cambiarme a PRO -Tuve problemas al configurar mi cuenta de Pinterest y me fue imposible iniciar sesión y empezar a programar mis publicaciones.

December 2020

Andrey from BeTrip

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

December 2020

Daily posting automation with a low entry threshold

I tried this app because I need to automate daily posting for my brand accounts on multiple platforms. It’s important for me to be able to post on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram, and Postoplan supports them. I’ m glad that Telegram is included, because many auto-posting platforms don’t have it. Another good thing is a low entry threshold – it took me just a few steps to automate my first posts. I’ve signed up, then connected my accounts, then set the first post, that’s it. You even don’t need to look for ideas for a new post, if you don’t want to – it’s possible to choose from proposed posts and pictures. For me it’s a good option, because I’m trying to post at least 3 times a day and sometimes a feel lack of ideas.

Pros

I like that this service makes content recommendations, it’s helpful. It even has reminders like “in this day Falcon 9 was successfully landed by SpaceX”, cool! Another thing that I find very useful is an “adding frequently used hashtags” feature. It is a “must have” and I don’t understand why some other services don’t offer it. I’m also glad to see Telegram in the list of available platforms – it’s a big part of the market nowadays and still not many automation services support it. One more thing that I like is a bird-eye-view calendar that can shrink and expand depending of amount of content. The price is also good for me.

Cons

Built in graphics editor seem to be an excessive feature for me, because I prefer to use an external one. Professional graphics editors are also better than built in ones. Also, it has proposed pictures and in some categories they are too outdated. It would be great to have a vk.com platform integration also. I don’t like that post suggesting option changes only the day and doesn’t change the time of the post. It’s a small thing, but I spend too much time changing the time of the next post by hands every time.

June 2020

Tania Maribel from Nabens Company

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Telecommunications

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

Lo mejor que he conocido para mis trabajos

POSTOPLAN es una excelente herramienta ya que ayuda mucho en las publicaciones de campañas y ha venido a facilitar la captacion de personas en las campañas publicadas por medio de esta, ya que nos permite hacerlo en diversas redes sociales y lo mejor es que puede ser manipula desde pagina web o desde el telefono celular, comento que ambas son sencillas de maneja por cualquier persona. Tambien algo muy importante que tiene Postoplan es que al momento de uno registrarse y aceptar los terminos puede empezar a utilizarla de inmediato. Tambien Postoplan nos facilita una agenda, donde nos permite visualizar todos los dias los respectivos eventos para asi darnos cuenta y llevar un orden de las interacciones que tenemos disponibles por dias. En pocas palabras puedo decir que Postoplan es lo mejor que hay para nuestras empresas. ya que nos ha venido a facilitar muchas cosas de importancia en nuestro manejo en redes sociales

Pros

Lo que mas me ha gustado del software a parte de su precio economico es que es muy facil de usar y que nos permite gestionar diversas campañas en distintas redes sociales desde un solo lugar, facilitandonos de todas las maneras las publicaciones que querasmos hacer en las redes sociales por lo cual con seguridad digo quie es una herramienta fácil e intuitiva

Cons

con bastante seguridad y honestidad puede decir que no encontre algo que no me llegara a gustar del software, ya que como lo dije anteriormente, me gusto mucho por todo las facibilidades y herramientas que nos da para poder gestionar nuestras campañas y publicaciones en las redes sociales ya sea desde nuestro ordenador, tablet o telefono celular

April 2020

Eliana from Avicola y Ganadera de Jalisco

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Ranching

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

!Increible Software para gestionar tus redes sociales¡

POSTOPLAN, en líneas generales es un software muy completo te permite desde conectar con todas tus redes sociales desde un mismo punto y administrarlas de una manera eficaz y sencilla. La verdad he probado otros software similares y no me han dado el rendimiento que este me ha brindado además de ser muy accesible con su calidad y su precio. Este software me ha dado la oportunidad de poder confiar en que mis publicaciones se distribuirán con rapidez y de forma muy segura. Y esto me ha permitido tener tiempo para seguir creando contenidos. En general, es buen un sistema, lo recomiendo a todas esas personas que buscan la sencillez y la eficacia en un mismo sistema. Anímense a probarlo.

Pros

El poder administrar más de 6 redes sociales en una misma cuenta, es la funcionalidad más impactante de este software, además de poder realizar una interfaz inmediata de las redes le da el plus que hace de este software el salvador y ahorrador de tiempo para lo que hacemos vida en el marketing. Es muy sencillo de usar, el calendario te permite crear y dar seguimiento de tus publicaciones. Todas las cuentas se conectan sin problema. Tiene algo que me encanto, te da ideas para crear tus publicaciones, eso es fabuloso.

Cons

La licencia de prueba está muy bien, no hay contras del producto que se pudiera objetar considerando la oportunidad que se nos da de conocer este software por el tiempo de prueba. Hay que animarse a comprar la licencia pro, ya que con respecto a otras es muy económica.

Reasons for Choosing POSTOPLAN

su licencia de prueba es muy completa y facil de usar.

November 2020

Jalal from Tsinghua university

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 10,000+ employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2020

Best social medial manager I ever came across

To be honest, time management is very important for me and has always been a weak side of me, that's why I required an app so much like "postoplan" to keep me manage and on time. After using Postoplan everything is managed by itself, my business and social media life are going well. In other words, Postoplan gives me freedom at a much lower cost compared to other such apps. I can easily schedule different activities and events with just one click and get notified at the time. This app has also solved the dilemma of posting and sharing my work on social media platforms. I recommend it especially to those, who are troubling with time management or reaching out to people on social media.

Pros

Very user-friendly interface, it can manage all sort of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn to name a few, where you can easily compile all your post, and schedule a time for it to be posted. I'm a freelancer and usually promote my work on social media platforms, I kind of find it very convenient to use because I can post in any language for reaching out to different cultural audience due to the Postoplan app. I like their support team very much, they are very helpful. It's a kind of application, which has features like, calendar for event planning, post planner, all in one group chat, and live chat. these features make postoplan app unique. Postoplan's VIP account includes but not limited to, real-time analytics for a post on different social media platforms, unlimited message scheduling, RSS integration, etc. Integration with other social media platforms like WhatsApp makes it more convenient to use.

Cons

Besides the active support of the supporting team, this app lacks FAQ, due to which the end-user finds it difficult to search for the answer by themselves without lodging a ticket to ask questions or other help. The app membership is also a bit expensive, and the trial period is very less. Linkedin and WhatsApp should be included in the free membership account, and other languages should also be added mostly Asian ones.

April 2020

Eldys from Freelancer

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

4.0

April 2020

Programa que optimiza mi tiempo

En la actualidad me desenvuelvo trabajando en la gestión de redes sociales, por eso necesitaba emplear una herramienta, que me permitiera poder difundir las publicaciones en diferentes horarios o de forma simultáneas en distintas redes sociales. Con POSTOPLAN conseguí lo que andaba buscando, un complemento que me da la libertad de dirigir las publicaciones, sin necesidad de entrar a ninguna de las plataformas asociadas, e incluso planificar y programar los post con anticipación. Posee 2 servicios, uno gratuito y otro profesional pago, el primero solo te permite manejar 1 cuenta por red social, a diferencia del profesional donde puedes añadir la cantidad de cuentas que desees, así que se adapta tanto para redes personales o empresas.

Pros

POSTOPLAN puede ser manipulada desde su página web y su aplicación telefónica, ambas con una interfaz sencilla de manipular para cualquier persona. Al registrarse y aceptar los términos de la empresa, puede comenzar a utilizarla de forma inmediata. Puedes controlar el modo de visualización del escritorio, colocarla modo nocturno o claro. Lo primero que se encuentran al entrar POSTOPLAN es una agenda diaria, que te permite visualizar por recuadros todos los días, con sus respectivos eventos, para así darnos una guía de las posibles interacciones que tenemos disponibles por día. Hacia el lado izquierdo tenemos un panel, donde se encuentran las actividades que podemos ejecutar y monitorear en la web. Este panel es el que nos dirige a gestionar la cantidad de cuentas que vamos a gestionar, además de permitirnos visualizar la las analíticas de las mismas. Si necesita administrar cuentas adicionales, desde el panel puede irse a la ruta de cuenta Pro, donde por un bajo precio mensual, puede gestionar múltiples cuentas de una misma red social, e incluso obtener mayor versatilidad de opciones al publicar, a diferencia de la versión gratuita.

Cons

No me permite revisar mensajes privados o chats de cada una de las redes sociales que estoy gestionando. Espero que mejoren en un futuro, este aspecto.

March 2020

Nelson from INTERTRON

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Functionality

5.0

March 2020

Experiencia con POSTOPLAN

A continuación, detallo mis experiencias con el producto: *La verdad que el software es muy sencillo de usar al momento de realizar publicaciones y programar dichas publicaciones. En mi lugar fueron satisfactorias las publicaciones, los he conectado con mi cuenta de Twitter, Telegram (Grupo y canales públicos) e Instagram. He logrado publicar comentarios y redacciones, como tambien subidas de imagenes o fotos. *No logre poder vincular mi cuenta de Pinterest, al momento de intentar conectar, se quedaba en la úlitma ventana, sin dar ningún tipo de error (entiendo que puede ser algo temporal debido a que se encuentra en beta). *No me agrado, que no se pudiese vincular mis grupos privados en telegram, solamente me dejo el que se encontraba en público. Me parece que sino va a tener la opción de conectar grupos privados, debería dar aviso en la ventana de vinculación. La verdad que el producto es muy bueno, es confiable y preciso. Lo veo como una gran granancia al momento de necesitar realizar publicidades o avisos en el entorno laboral o social. Gracias por la oportunidad de utilizar la versión de prueba y brindarme la experiencia vivida. Adjunto el link, donde doy un pequeño resumen del producto : "https://youtu.be/gSYeYGAPJKE"

Pros

Estimados, la verdad que lo que más me gusto del software son los siguientes puntos: *La interfaz web que tiene es muy potente y amigable para el usuario final, lo cual siginfica que es muy intuitiva al momento de programar y realizar las publicaciones. *Los diferentes tipos de conecterores que tienen, hacia las aplicaciones más concurridas y utilizadas.

Cons

Lo que menos me gusto, es que para la licencia de prueba, se encuentra limitado el uso de las caracteristicas del software. Por ejemplo: la programación y publicación de videos, me gustaría que lo dejaran abierto en ese modo de licencia, para que los usuarios como yo, puedan experimentar el 100% de uso del producto y así finalizar convenciendose de que el producto es una maravilla.

May 2020

Shahnawaz from ECP

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Government Administration

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

Get Control Over your Social Media Content Management

For a long time I was looking for some solution to automate the day to day social media posts Consistently.I have had my business presence on many of the top social media platforms but I have always had trouble achieving consistency to showcase my brand.As a result I was getting very little benefits from social media following .POSTOPLAN App has helped me schedule posts on my social media accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn,twitter,Instagram even I am offline. Now I have more control on my social accounts and I am able to post more content with a set frequency.I can control content type, the time at which it is posted, and repeat my posts.

Pros

It is very user friendly and Most importantly Saves me a lot of time which I can spend later on more productive activities.The control I get over my content scheduling on so many social accounts is what I like the most. I can post text, images, videos and combination of any content type easily to any or all of the connected accounts with the option to publish instantly or a specific date and time.You can use a FREE account or upgrade to PRO. I signed up with a free account and later upgraded to PRO account which enables me to use unlimited scheduling period (in FREE you can schedule for up to a week only) and attach multiple Photos to a post.The Calendar is another feature which I loved the most as it shows me all the posts that I have scheduled in one single interface with dates ,and I can view, edit or delete content right from the Calendar view. Overall Its a great software for professionals like me who are having trouble to manage their content consistently and effectively on Social Media.

Cons

It doesn’t show the post history, once a post is published on social account instantly or through scheduling, it disappears from the Calender's statistics you can view the number of posts published in the last 30 days but cant see the posts title or history.

April 2020

Maria Valentina from Todo Para Picar

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Food & Beverages

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

April 2020

Postoplan me solucionó la gestión de redes

Un colega me recomendó Postoplan y comencé a utilizarlo primero con la versión de prueba. Para mi fortuna, resultó muy fácil de utilizar, sobre todo para mí, una persona que no maneja demasiadas apps ni tiene mucho talento para familiarizarse con un montón de funciones. Eso es lo bueno de postoplan, que va al grano y ofrece las herramientas básicas y con una efectividad que me ha permitido tener un control de todos mis posts en redes sin ningún tipo de problema.

Pros

Tengo un pequeño emprendimiento de comida por delivery completamente digital, por lo cual mi cuenta de instagram es como decir mi local comercial. Debido a esto, las ventas de mi negocio dependen de una actividad constante en esta red social y desde el comienzo estuve buscando una herramienta que me permitiera gestionar las publicaciones de los posts de forma automática y que además fuese fácil de usar. Yo no tendría tanto tiempo para esto puesto que estaría, o cocinado, o respondiendo a las clientes que me contactan a través del whatsapp.

Cons

Al principio me costó agarrarle el hilo, pero creo que fue más que todo por mi inexperiencia en este tipo de aplicaciones. Anteriormente todo lo hacía “a mano” por así decirlo. De hecho, con Postoplan aprendí a llevar una organización de los posts por horarios y a visualizar mi actividad en la red en el formato de calendario. Anteriormente todo era muy rudimentario en mi día a día, pero ahora me siento que estoy al frente de un emprendimiento serio y con herramientas para hacer operativa todas las tareas de marketing.

July 2020

Julieta from Orbe network

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Entertainment

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Functionality

5.0

July 2020

Facilidad de planeación

Uno de los problemas más serios cuando se depende de una promoción efectiva y organizada en redes sociales es la limitante del tiempo, ya que se esclaviza literalmente si se quiere aparecer en horarios, redes específicas y con el mensaje adecuado. Con Postoplan esto se puede estandarizar y programar en una sola sesión de trabajo, lo que permite administrar el tiempo de trabajo de una forma mucho más efectiva lo que hace cierta la idea del mejor rendimiento con el mínimo esfuerzo.

Pros

Cuando tu negocio depende de una correcta planeación de los post y mensajes que emites a tiempos determinados por las características de tu servicio, contar con una herramienta que te permita darles el orden, tiempo y publicación en diferentes redes resulta sociales el mas valioso sistema de trabajar esta importante parte de mi negocio. Desde luego recomendar Postoplan es una alternativa que en toda su línea es algo confiable y seguro

Cons

Me siento muy contenta con haber encontrado esta alternativa de organizar mi trabajo y los resultados que he obtenido y espero conocer aun más de los beneficios que me otorga.

Reasons for Choosing POSTOPLAN

Sin duda una de sus grades ventajas es la operación efectiva de un grupo de soporte técnico ya que la posibilidad de errores o fallas a la hora de enviar un post o un hagshtag literalmente se desvanece

December 2020

meena from YYTECHNOLOGY

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Functionality

4.0

December 2020

My POSTOPLAN reviews

I have never came across using this kind of software before. POSTOPLAN has just made my life very simple. I use different social media accounts and it is very hectic to manage all of them one by one. Through POSTOPLAN, I have got a perfect solution in which i can compile and schedule posts according to my feasibility. Moreover, their are no faults involved in this process and it very well saves my precious time. I would highly recommend this software both to beginners and professionals whoever wants to manage their time and time efficiently.

Pros

POSTOPLAN is a perfect solution that helps me manage my social media accounts in one go without any hassle. This helps me in managing my work and time effectively. Along with that, it has a user friendly interface which makes it easier to use even if one is a beginner. I am also impressed by its costing which is quite affordable if we compare it with other applications that offers most of the similar functionalities. Moreover, its calendar feature is the best feature according to me through which we can keep check of our activities and align them with a particular day.

Cons

The duration of trial version of POSTOPLAN app should be extended so that the user can become fully satisfied to before spending money. In my opinion it should extended till one month and it should be for all platform.

June 2020

anam from uogenics

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

review for postoplan

Overall it was an amazing experience as using Postoplan saved a lot of my time and helped me manage my tasks easily.

Pros

Postoplan has made social media marketing easy for me by saving my time now I can schedule and control all posts and manage all major social media platform from a single platform. Postoplan is very user friendly and easy to work on for tasks. It helps in generating automatic content on different events or days so I can use pre-made content and it makes my work easier. Moreover, it makes sure that the content never runs out. So I don’t have to constantly pick new topics. postplan made it easy for me to observe the statistics of posts on your posts so now i can easily see my audiace engagement and can reply to their all comments from a single platform

Cons

Though everything was good I would have been happier if the trial period was for almost 2 weeks so one may know about the product more. Postoplan should also add some other social platforms also like Reddit and Tumbler so one may have control over all his social platform. Postoplan offers very good post-management but should also add the feature of Instagram and Facebook story posting as it would make the work easier.

June 2020

Lucia from Semillería Girardi

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Retail

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

June 2020

Mi plataforma favorita para gestionar redes sociales

Trabajo como community manager de una empresa y muchas veces, a pesar de tener el contenido necesario para publicar, me resultaba difícil organizarme de forma eficiente para tener una presencia activa en todas las redes sociales. Además, era complicado publicar en los horarios en que la audiencia estaba activa y con más posibilidades de interactuar con mi contenido, ya que muchas veces estos horarios ideales coinciden con mis actividades personales, reuniones laborales, etc. Probé con distintas aplicaciones y plataformas para lograr unificar todas mis redes en una, pero sentía que ninguna era lo suficientemente sencilla e intuitiva, o que no contaban con la posibilidad de gestionar todas las redes sociales que le interesaban a mi empresa. Esta plataforma es realmente muy fácil de usar, y estéticamente es mucho más agradable que otras que he probado. La versión gratuita cuenta con una gran variedad de redes sociales para gestionar, tales como Instagram, Facebook, Google My Business,Whatsapp, y más. Permite organizar a la perfección las publicaciones de cada red social desde un único lugar, lo que significa un gran ahorro de tiempo y trabajo. Puedo programar el contenido para que se publique en el momento que deseo y de manera automática, lo que me permite trabajar de una forma mucho más eficiente. Dedicando algunos minutos a programar las publicaciones, luego tengo la tranquilidad de que las redes estarán constantemente actualizadas sin depender de mis horarios.

Pros

Es muy fácil de utilizar y visualmente muy atractiva. Permite visualizar nuestro cronograma a modo de calendario, tanto mensual como semanal, para programar las publicaciones con antelación y ahorrar muchísimo tiempo de trabajo. Además puedes personalizar los colores y temas del calendario.

Cons

Para el uso que yo le doy a la plataforma, no le he encontrado puntos negativos

May 2020

Darya from ESL Tutoring

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

May 2020

Useful Social Medial Management Tool

I was looking for a tool that can help me advance my tutoring business forward. Prior to POSTOPLAN, my social media outreach was manual and labour intensive. This app allowed me to streamline my communication across multiple social medial platforms and sync all of the outgoing content. Since then, I have recommended it to others. It’s a tool that’s easy to navigate and can be used for personal and business needs.

Pros

A very affordable tool that allows you to manage up to 8 social media channels at the same time. Flexible subscription plans is a plus. I really like the efficiency aspect. It gives me more time to focus on the essentials of my work: content creation, lesson planning, while I can be confident that all my communication needs will be met by POSTOPLAN. An option of color-coding your posts by category is helpful. Being able to choose which posts to publish on what platform is a big plus! Personally, I really appreciate the option of different interface themes, especially the dark/night mode. I do work a lot during the night hours - this option is really gentle on my eyes.

Cons

A free trial is short – you need to use the tool for at least a month to really appreciate its capabilities. And after a month, I guarantee you will not be able to do without it! I wish the post categories were customizable. I also had a bit of a hick up trying to link my Instagram account, but the support was prompt and efficient to resolve the issue.

July 2020

Carolina from SmartSoft

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

July 2020

Concentra las redes sociales de tus productos y realiza un seguimiento a clientes de manera efectiva

Trabajo en el área de Marketing de mi empresa, dedicada a vender diferentes productos de software a clientes de diversas áreas, desde operadores de logística hasta restaurantes, por lo que buscaba una herramienta para manejar las redes sociales de cada producto de software. Usarla en equipo es posible, y evita estar compartiendo accesos y contraseñas de todas las redes sociales, ya que se integra todo, pude conectar las cuentas rápido y sin tantas complicaciones. Me decidí por Postoplan por su capacidad de poder conectar también con los chats de cada red social y responder al momento, cualquier pregunta de los clientes para no perder un posible prospecto de venta y darle un seguimiento al interés que tuvo sobre algún producto.

Pros

El calendario con las ideas de publicaciones que te indica cuales son los festejos del día es muy útil, ya que no es necesario estar buscando o recordando los días importantes enfocados en los clientes, además de que te propone ejemplos que puedes tomar para crear contenido rápidamente y sin gastar tiempo en el desarrollo de ideas. Es fácil navegar entre las opciones, y poder realizar las publicaciones desde una computadora, en todas las redes sociales, en especial, en Instagram, es muy cómodo. La configuración de publicaciones automáticas ahorra tiempo a enormes cantidades, ya que para cada producto que vendo, puedo planificar semanas completas de publicaciones y dejar de preocuparme del porque no se han realizado actualizaciones de contenido de cada red social, además de poder revisar el estado de cada publicación y ver la reacción de los clientes.

Cons

Hasta el momento no he tenido dificultades para su uso, los compañeros del equipo trabajan muy bien con Postoplan, solamente se tuvo que realizar una capacitación inicial para que todos conocieran la interfaz y las funciones que podían realizar.

February 2021

uzair from Soliton

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

February 2021

Postplan App Review regarding Social Media content maintainance.

It is good and have great idea to schedule posts of multiple social pages on one platform. It has colorful user interface which is not eye catching. Statistics and repeat post option is very excellent in post-plan app.

Pros

It is great idea to manage all social accounts from this platform!it saves a lot of time! Scheduling posts/content is very efficient but Facebook/YouTube are also giving this option. Your repeat post option is excellent that if person forget to post same thing on same days but through this option he/she cannot put effort of remembrance in his/her mind. I like the most statistics that i can see from your platform which is very effective and efficient. Through csv file we can embed 100 posts in this app is unique and great idea. It is also very good to get comments in social inbox!

Cons

Your post-plan app does not have scroll down/scroll up button(when i clicked on that button it automatically takes me at the end/up),so you must implement that instead of to drag scroll down. There are multiple colors you have used which seems to be little bit awkward,this must be user friendly and eye catching instead of using a lot of colors! As you are referring idea of scheduling content/post it is not new as you-tube,Facebook and many other sites are doing same thing they have options to schedule content,so instead of using your app people will also use you-tube or Facebook etc to schedule their posts/contents. Their must be payment methods to get payment from ADS like Ad-sons/freelancing on your social pages through your platform.

January 2021

Mae Amor from NCR Cebu

Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Industry: Computer Hardware

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

January 2021

Everything made easier - especially for planning

Overall, Postoplan made my life easier. I started using it on my Twitter to test if it'll publish on my account on my choosing time, and I love how it made everything organize. As a freelancer and an owner of a small business, Postoplan is a great impact for me to schedule my task and post on our social media sites especially the Facebook, Instagram and Twitter account. I also admire how the Postoplan help their customers to make real money just by referring someone using your referral link. It's easy to use as they included all the platforms that people are using frequently, specifically in this time of pandemic. Indeed a Highly recommended.

Pros

Very simple to use and functional. Their support is willing to assist you on everything, even if you just want to suggest they take every comments and critics from their customers professionally, other apps will just review your suggestions or comment but won't take any action with it but in Postoplan, they always listen to their customers. The customizable categories is so lit, you can edit the names of default categories or delete some of them that's useless.

Cons

Developers should add more options in calendar as it's annoying to see if you have multiple accounts on your calendar listed. Sorting the list would be a best solution on it so calendar won't be crowded with many scheduled posts. And also, I suggest to have more detailed tutorials especially if the person using it is not that tech-savvy.

April 2020

Ainhoa from Ainhoa Verdugo

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Writing and Editing

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

Fácil e intuitivo

Comentarios: soy una emprendedora digital que apenas está empezando a manejar redes y plataformas en general, buscando crear mejor contenido para mi audiencia; por lo que este software me ha ayudado bastante a optimizar mis procesos. Es sencillo de usar, facilitando el trabajo y las promociones. Las publicaciones obtenidas por medio de esta app me agradaron y complacieron bastante. La versión gratuita, que es la que yo he estado usando, está muy completa, aunque preferiría que hicieran una versión de prueba por un tiempo limitado, al estilo de otras plataformas, con tal de probar aquellas ventajas que están en la versión Pro. Las estadísticas que muestra, así como las sugerencias y las efemérides son herramientas sumamente útiles al momento de planear una publicación del tipo que sea, incluido el seguimiento que es posible hacer de cada una de ellas.

Pros

Puntos a favor: me encanta que puedo hacer todo lo que necesito en un solo lugar, sin necesidad de abrir una por una mis redes y que me avisa al momento de haber notificaciones. En definitiva, es amigable para todos los usuarios, tanto los que apenas estamos empezando como para aquello que ya llevan más tiempo en el mercado. Además de que intuitivamente da un excelente soporte a la hora de publicar, pues ya aprendió sobre lo que yo necesito. El apoyo técnico es muy bueno y relativamente rápido, asimismo son claros al momento de pedir ayuda.

Cons

Contras: para los que estamos empezando, a pesar de su precio accesible para la versión Pro, sí es un poco complicado hacer esa inversión, por eso considero que una prueba gratuita con más beneficios por un corto tiempo ayudaría bastante.

September 2020

Mauro Leonel from Mauro Informatica Banfield

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Computer Hardware

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2020

Postoplan me ayudó a gestionar mis redes sociales y mejoró mi relación con mis clientes!

Descubrí Postoplan por recomendación de un amigo que me dijo: "No te vuelvas loco con las redes, no pierdas mas tiempo! Usa éste software! Al ser un emprendedor individual sin empleados, Postoplan gestionó mejor mi tiempo. Antes de usarlo, no me alcanzaba para usar como quisiera las redes sociales ya que ademáa de ello, debía ocuparme de mi negocio. Claramente el que usa Postoplan tiene una ventaja considerable del que las gestiona manualmente.

Pros

Interfaz muy fácil y amigable de usar, carga rápida de todo el sitio web . Al tener poco tiempo para interactuar con las redes sociales, solucioné y aumenté mi presencia en ellas. Las cuentas se conectan muy fácilmente. El calendario de publicaciones es muy util y intuitivo, al usarlo, aumenté mi productividad, gestionando mejor mi tiempo. La relación con mis clientes mejoró de forma considerable y estoy mas en contacto con ellos. El precio es asequible. Para terminar, el software me sorprendió!

Cons

En general no hay contras, solamente podrian dar una prueba VIP de al menos una semana para explorar y usar todas las potencialidades del software, seguramente, si es ésto posible, el software tendria mucha mas recomendaciones, no tengo dudas.

December 2020

Mahendiran from NTT Data

Company Size: 10,000+ employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

4.0

December 2020

User friendly tool for social media management

I recently started using POSTOPLAN to manage various social media accounts. It helps in great amount to keep the content consistently across social media which is very challenging for me until I started using POSTOPLAN. We can save lot of time by scheduling social media posts also we can post into our social media accounts without logging in to each account. POSTOPLAN support the following social media accounts Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram etc.,

Pros

We have option to separate personal and work accounts. The free version allows us to create scheduling up to 1 week whereas the PRO version has no scheduling limit. Calendar configuration is easy to use and it shows all the posts which are posted with dates. The feature I like most is the price, it is more affordable than other social media management tools. POSTOPLAN is the go-to tool for the beginners who are looking for social media management tool. It also has dark mode feature which will be handy during the night hours.

Cons

It was little difficult to understand at the beginning to know about all the features, we need to spend some time to get familiar with this tool. POSTOPLAN does not have any mobile version, this will be come a complete package once they release mobile version/app.

May 2020

Hira from Discountify

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

May 2020

Postoplan is best solution to manage social media accounts

I am a user of around 5 different social media accounts at the same time. As a professional Social media marketing manager, I was searching for one platform to handle my social media accounts. A friend who was using Postoplan recommended me to use Postoplan to manage my social media accounts. I started using a few months ago and it is too easy to use. I have synced all my accounts and can schedule and manage posts by using postoplan. Best thing about postoplan is that it’s too easy to use and its GUI is much interactive. My professional life becomes so easy. Now on I always recommend my collogues to use this to manage social media accounts.

Pros

A friend recommended Postoplan to me and I started using. It is very easy to use, even for any layman, who does not know too much about apps. I am working in a digital marketing company. As per my Job Description, I have to handle many social media accounts. It was quite a difficult work to manage them individually but after using Postoplan It becomes so easy. I can easily manage and schedule posts on all of my social media accounts on one platform. I schedule whole week posts in just a few hours and its so easy. Highly recommended to all social media handlers.

Cons

After using around 4 months I just found an issue. That was about photo adjustment. I report this to Postoplan Support team and they resolved this in few days.

March 2020

Monica from Freelance

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

March 2020

Una web muy amigable y fácil de usar

He conectado sin problema casi todas mis cuentas, y ahorra mucho tiempo cuando tienes todo programado gracias a este software. Además incluye un calendario de publicaciones con ideas para tus post. ¡Más de 700 ideas! Por si algún día no te encuentras muy inspirado. Permite crear contenido fácilmente en cada una de las seis redes sociales que admite: Facebook (páginas y grupos), Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin y Telegram. Con respecto a otros software de programación de app tiene la ventaja de que incluye todas estas redes, las publicaciones se realizan de manera muy intuitiva y puedes hacer un seguimiento.

Pros

Es muy sencillo de utilizar, las cuentas se conectan fácilmente (excepto Pinterest, pero está en fase beta por lo que es normal) La página web tiene una usabilidad alta, carga muy bien las páginas y su interfaz es limpia y agradable.

Cons

La versión gratuita tiene algunas limitaciones con respecto a la PRO, pero es muy asequible y económica la versión PRO (cuantos más meses cojas habrá un porcentaje de descuento) Con el PRO elimina los anuncios, puedes poner más de una foto en las publicaciones, añadir video o gif y dejar de recibir el boletín de noticias.

May 2020

Adelina from Ny Best Medical Supply

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Medical Devices

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

the most helpful app of the last 6 months

I would definitely recommend this app to my friends and colleagues. Every person can personalize his or hers account and social media posts. Also a good feature that you can turn off or turn on notifications which is very useful when you have a few windows opened on your computer

Pros

It was very easy to register on this app. It took about 5 minutes to connect my account to my other social media accounts. As a part time photographer I always pay attention for interface. This app has consistency and very soft but at the same bright colors. Also I liked that you can choose theme for your account red, green or even dark purple. My favorite part about this app is statistics where you can see all your posts and their observed and measured data

Cons

I wish this app had FAQ column so I could find answers for regular questions. But they have customer support which is great. Even though this app is very easy to use it took a long time for me to understand how to post from this app. But as soon as you get used to this, it literally takes a few moments to post

December 2020

Luka from Upwork

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Computer Software

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

December 2020

Priceless tool in social media management.

I was a beginner in social media management and POSTOPLAN helped me figure it out myself and save money on this part of my projects. Overall experience was great and rewarding, definitely learned a lot and it helped me achieve new milestones with my projects.

Pros

POSTOPLAN helps any person get into social media management. Unlike other similar products its free trial, and even the pro version, offer user to test out the product without any regret in the future. Price point is one of the main Pros about the product, but it definitely isn't the only positive thing. The UI and tools are amazing and learning curve is not that bad either. A total newbie can pick up POSTOPLAN and achieve their goals with minimal time spent studying the product, but those who do spend a lot of time are rewarded. POSTOPLAN offers a lot of useful and powerful tools for the experienced power user as well as a newbie trying out social media management.

Cons

The learning curve. It is not big, it is not steep but it still hits you. It would be nicer if more educational and instructional videos existed. I was a beginner and I really had to study and figure out POSTOPLAN to achieve my goals. It was not daunting or negative but it required will power and some creativity to figure it out. LinkedIn not being included in free version was a con for me. Calendar is also a place which can be improved.

April 2020

Anum from Concept pharma

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

Highly recommended for SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT!!

THE IS VERY USEFUL AND IF THE PRO PLAN IS BOUGHT IT CAN BE HELPFUL IN YOUR BUSINESS,INFLUENCER OR YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A ONE PLACE TO HANDLE ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.

Pros

The idea of this app is very impact-ful for people trying to manage social-media apps,the app allows you to even schedule your posts and managing the social media is made very easy,using this app reduces the hassle and is a TIME SAVIOUR . HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR USERS MUST GIVE IT A TRY AND THE FREE TRIAL OPTION EVEN MAKES IT BETTER, suggestions are that pinterest mass posting should be considered.

Cons

The app is good in many ways but as the integration fora new user is a little offside of this. as entering the app forces to connect a social media which can he correct Me UI needs a little improvement. The page after logging in should not show a warning about account suspension but should .a user first verify the email then !Muse it so nobody uses spam mails or somebody's other mail to log in. ELSE THE APP IS PERFECT FOR USE.

January 2021

SaraAnn from The Sociable Chef

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

January 2021

Amazing product ... Highly recommend

Ease of use. Scheduling is well done. No issues.

Pros

Has a playful UI. Yet does everything you want a scheduler + social listening product to do. Allows me to submit my client's preferred FB size to the FB set size. Few programs allow that.

Cons

Still looking for a negative. For me, solved every need. If I were to say something, I would love to see tutorials on YouTube. I bumped into this product online. Compared to every service I found. Nothing compared. Very pleased.

November 2020

Rakshatha from Freelancer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

November 2020

Easy to use and cost efficient

It is one of the best digital marketing website as i can sync multiple accounts both social media and messenger ones and control what gets posted and manage posts on the go thus promoting content and increasing followers organically.

Pros

1. The best thing about it is it doesn't pinch my pocket 2. It is relatively simple to use 3. Great UI 4. there is no limit on the number of accounts that can be synced. 5. It allows me to sync both social media accounts as well as messengers which is a bonus!!

Cons

More features can be included in the free trial

November 2019

VIKTOR from S7

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 10,000+ employees

Industry: Program Development

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2019

One of the best services I have used lately!

I liked it that the entry threshold is very low. I registered, turned on my accounts and I could place my posts at that very moment. The visual part of pending posts is a great plus, because you can immediately see what is posted and where.The biggest plus was that you really pay for the number of accounts you really use. If you need 7 you take 7. Another plus is that there are also Free accounts. However, I turned them into PRO immediately.

Pros

Everything works fine, very comfortable in usage, so you can start working immediately. Before I used couple of other services, but this one appeared to be the most comfortable! Plus I like to work at night, so the dark theme is great!

Cons

Instagram didn't start working at the first time. However, I asked for help the support team and they solved my problem immediately. I didn't have any problems with my second account.

Response from Postoplan

Replied November 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback.

April 2020

Natalia from Self-Emlpoyed

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Education Management

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

April 2020

Your personal virtual assistant !

As I'm currently developing my own business in education field and building an online platform for English lessons, this app is extremely helpful to delegate my daily tasks. As I'm building up my team and lesson plans, I do a lot of advertising of my course through social media, the app helps me to manage my posts and get self-organized. I'm a new user, but loving this app already.

Pros

Well-designed and colorful interface of the PostPlan Platform makes it easy to work on and find all the functions you need. This app is really easy to use! It also saves a lot of my time, As I've started my online business from scratch, I need to keep a lot in my head. I'm so glad to have a helper now, as this app can offer instant and delayed posting, also you can publish the same post on several networks. PostPlan works with the most popular networks, so its good to plan and monitor your data in one place!

Cons

Free version allows only 7 days of planning your posts ahead. Probably will need to upgrade in future.

May 2020

Anyella from Festiva

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Entertainment

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

May 2020

Organizando un poco

Durante un tiempo estuve buscando una plataforma que fuera simple y fácil de entender, ya que no soy una persona muy tecnologica. En esta búsqueda encontré Postoplan. Lo que más me ha gustado de esta interfaz es que me permite ser más organizada en cuanto a publicaciones y redes, sobre todo para alguien que busca cero complicaciones pero sobretodo confiabilidad.

Pros

Algo que también me gustó bastante fue poder programar las publicaciones en mis diferentes redes sociales y mantener un calendario de las mismas sin necesidad de estar pendiente luego de que dejo la oficina. Otro punto a su favor es que si en algun momento no te sientes tan creativo como de costumbre o si no tienes tiempo de andar pensando ideas, este software te facilita ideas para crear tus propias publicaciones. Cualquier persona amante del Marketing se encontrará esto como la mejor ventaja del mundo.

Cons

Algo que me encantaria que incluyeran es el poder manejar al mismo tiempo las publicaciones de varias cuentas, de las que soy encargada, en una misma red, aunque estoy esperando aprobacion de mi jefe para adquirir la versión Pro y ver que otros magnificos beneficios me trae porque con la version gratuita solo te permite manejar una cuenta. Podrian en un futuro permitir que el usuario pueda revisar mensajes directos o notificar que los he recibido.

February 2021

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

February 2021

Postoplan saves a Time alot

I am not facing any problems yet . This is the best thing about saving time . It keeps me tension free about my posts . I do more post just because of this !

Pros

I like almost everything . This is the best way to save my time as well as i can post anything from here to all my accounts. Before postoplan I didn't post much more , after this i had a well experience. I started to post more . It is a platform that we actually need for real for consuming less time . No matter what but you actually can feel your relax about posting. The one more best thing is about it that i can set timer on my posts , and i m lovin it , this will post by itself according to the timer set . In this mordern Social media times, we must save our time by using this ! This is the best thing about social activities i had ever used.

Cons

Not really , I dont dislike anything in it , as it is a huge need of this modern World !

April 2020

Josué from Hoffa MM Fotografía

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Photography

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2020

Facilidad para crear contenido en tus redes sociales

Preparar las publicaciones es facilísimo entras en el calendario y la app te ofrece varios temas relacionados con el día del mes, por si te has quedado sin ideas, puedes usar como inicio uno de los temas seleccionados como punta de partida, ya que son 100% editables: texto, imagen o vídeo, fecha, hora… Y en cada publicación puedes seleccionar en qué redes sociales quieres que sea publicada. Mi consejo si es la primera vez que usas una aplicación multi redes sociales es que al crear una publicación con imagen o vídeo te bases en los formatos de Instagram que son los más restrictivos en tamaños de imagen y estas se verán perfectos en el resto de redes.

Pros

Das de alta tus redes sociales, instagram, twitter, Telegram, páginas de Facebook, la página de empresa de Linkedin y puedes planificar todas las publicaciones de la semana y con la versión Pro hasta con meses de antelación. Te permite dividir tus futuras publicaciones por campañas e ir saltando de una a otra. Puedes filtrar en cada una de las publicaciones en cuales redes quieres que aparezca. También permite crear usuarios, para que tu editor, diseñador o community manager puedan entrar y hacer su trabajo en alguna de las campañas.

Cons

Al principio es un poco liosa la división por campañas, en la app la sección se llama Proyectos, y de primeras la plataforma no ofrece mucha información. Pero las veces que he escrito a través de soporte con dudas han contestado rápido. Para uso personal con la versión gratuita es suficientes, pero si manejas las redes de algún cliente necesitas la versión Pro, unos 1,3€ al mes

September 2020

Namrita from Namrita

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2020

Exceptional tool for social media marketing!

POSTPLAN is undoubtedly the best social media management platform. Allowing businesses to create free accounts and add multiple social media accounts, POSTPLAN is unique and quite effective. It is tough for SMBs with limited employees to publish multiple new posts every day. Things get quite daunting when you have many social networking accounts and apps to cover. Fortunately, POSTPLAN allows you to schedule your posts and publish them timely on all the targeted platforms. It delivers what it promises. It didn’t disappoint us because we reached new customers and got more leads. POSTPLAN’s regular posting mechanism helped us in increasing traffic on the official website. It’s indeed the best platform if you want to increase your social media presence. Free social media post ideas and scheduled messaging feature makes it the best social media management service for organizations of all sizes. You should give it a try if you are managing all the social media accounts on your own. You won’t lose your followers, subscribers, and attract many new people!

Pros

Easy to use! Free for all! Scheduling feature is quite awesome! New post ideas every day!

Cons

This platform has helped me a lot in meeting my social media marketing goals. I didn't find any flaw in its performance or ability!

June 2020

Yash from Polu exim international pvt ltd

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Import and Export

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

MY REVIEW

According to me it is best social accounts handler because the functions and services of the app are amazing.

Pros

As a owner of a company I have to handle miscellaneous social accounts for which I am not able to draw proper time, POSTOPLAN definitely acted as lifesaver for me. I can manage all my accounts through this single tool. It helps me manage my posts, feeds and comments efficiently. What I most liked about it is that I can control the content and time for posting. I can plan my posts for future in advance and also can edit or recreate the posts . I can plan my posts in a calendar format which is the nicest function of this app. It has a very attractive user-interface and also i can choose between the multiple themes.

Cons

The thing I didn't like much is that some features are difficult to understand ,like how to really use them.It takes time to understand them fully .At once I faced little difficulty in handling my accounts through the app but once I got familiar with every feature ,it became very easy for me to use it.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 163 reviews