What are POSTOPLAN users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using POSTOPLAN software through verified user reviews

4.8

• icon"I like the most statistics that i can see from your platform which is very effective and efficient. Through csv file we can embed 100 posts in this app is unique and great idea."
  • icon"Whatsapp and telegram integration with user friendly."
  • icon"PostoPlan is a very great service when it comes to make a community and a huge level of interaction in the less time possible without a."
  • icon"There is no app to manage on the go. You cannot filter your content ideas applicable to your industry."
  • icon"It is not quite clear the error messaging when I tried to schedule a post and didn't add an account. I had to guess the problem in order to solve it myself."
  • icon"It was little difficult to understand at the beginning to know about all the features, we need to spend some time to get familiar with this tool."

Browse all POSTOPLAN Reviews

• Have you used POSTOPLAN and would like to share your experience with others?

Sue

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

GREAT Product!

Zarish

A contented customer

POSTOPLAN is a highly user friendly platform which provides facility to manage a lot of social platforms including Slack, whatsapp, facebook, instagram, twitter, linkedin and many more. Even the free trial version provides numerous features I personally am availing most of these services. Biggest edge is that the services are extremely budget-friendly when compared with the competitive platforms. Being a blogger and a social media influencer, i have to maintain all my social accounts and keep them up-to-date.I remember the time how hard it was for me to tackle with load of managing my accounts on daily basis. Posting my activities manually on each and every platform separately was eating up all my time. POSTOPLAN takes good care of managing all my posts. Management algorithms works so efficiently that i have noticed a cosmic increase in the number of my followers. I personally feel the difference in quality of my content on social media.The unique pictorial approach they use, the distinctive hashtags just add beauty to the posts.The variation in themes and the support of nine different languages they offer is just WOW.

Pros

My favourite feature of POSTOPLAN is the scheduling of posts which allow me to organise my posts for the future.It also offers a Calendar feature which reminds me of important events and my upcoming posts. One more important perk to mention is that YOU CAN MAKE MONEY TOO through this platform just by promoting it and making referrals. Sounds interesting right? Hurry up and avail the opportunity right now. POSTOPLAN customer support is also available 24/7so if you get stuck at any point you can seek their help. POSTOPLAN has saved my valuable time, increased size of my fan following by releasing good quality posts and excellent management protocols and thus made my life easy peezy.I can never be more satisfied. Kudos to the creator of such a majestic application!!

Cons

I am feeling so delighted while writing this that i didn't find anything wrong with overall site. But of coarse some suggestions can be made. Access to some more accounts ( Pintrest, Upwork, indeed, TikTok) Trial duration can be extended to attract customers.

Nadir

My SMM hero !

The overloaded stress of being occupied and burden of handling all the social media entities in individual manner has been solved. My overall experience has been exceptional and remarkable, now there is no need for me to worry about my content getting late or delayed for publishing. The exotic features of photo editor and over more than 700 post ideas calendar is the real deal in this fast paced world of social media marketing and digitalization and I would definitely recommend this to all those who are following their hectic routine of SMM.

Pros

In POSTOPLAN ease of access and convenience is at its peak, as being a user I am able to handle multiple social media accounts at a single platform. Apart from that automated posting and publishing is a tremendous way to minimize your social media management hectic free. Integration with third party tools makes it even more better to remove the extra hustle. With extraordinary flexible pricing options and in-app features such as photo editor and post ideas calendar what else can one need to manage his or her social media activities. I am simply loving it all the way

Cons

Apparently this product covers up all the possible needs and wishes of SMM managers, users and organizations. Although maintaining the quality of service would be expected as currently their services are outstanding in all aspects.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

POSTOPLAN has better pricing with tons of exciting features

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

Due to less features and reliability

Guillermo

the best content planner for social media

I started testing it first because I needed to schedule stories for Instagram. However, I found that it had a lot more features, so now I manage multiple accounts (FB, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin). Also WhatsApp groups and everything is going great. Also, I made recommendations and tech support implemented the features in days. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Pros

Very versatile to use. Very simple. The user interface is very clear and complete. The support is excellent, in my case they responded to every suggestion I made, implementing the functions I needed in days. Allows you to PROGRAM STORIES. The best! The date suggestions are amazing. There is nothing like it on the market, I assure you after months of searching.

Cons

It happened to me on some accounts that got disconnected from Instagram and I had to reconnect them. It seems more like an Instagram problem than a Postoplan problem.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

Because its price is competitive, because its interface is great, because its functionalities are very good and because the technical support seemed great to me.

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

I changed for the price, Postoplan is immensely cheaper. Also, Postoplan publishes instagram stories directly and I have no account limits.

Good social media management tool losing competition through its poor development strategy

Postoplan is a good tool for social media publishing on autopilot. It helps with daily tasks related to social media management, but it lacks so many tools that other competitors have now and it makes us frustrated as we have to switch between various tools. I really wish the guys success and want them to be profitable and prosperous, but I doubt Postoplan can be competitive without following the trends in social media management and keeping up with their competitors.

Pros

Postoplan offers a nice solution to scheduled posting on social media platforms. They provide a content calendar that you can use in case you run out of ideas on what to post and what to time your post to. They have a basic built-in image editor and an image generator. The top-up plans for additional credits are quite reasonable. It allows inviting team members and control what they publish. Social inbox is also available if you want to reply to messages from your social media accounts inside the software.

Cons

When they just started out they were quite advanced, but, unfortunately, the team of developers at Postoplan seems to have switched from the main course and almost stopped releasing updates. In the meantime, their competitors are actively developing. The new software called Radaar has gone the extra mile in terms of features and functionality to become a one-stop shop. Postoplan has not added graphic tool integrations like Canva and Crello, instead, they started developing and wasting time and resources on their own graphic tool. They do not have a link shortener built-in which is essential for social media nowadays. Therefore, users have to jump back and forth between various tools, most of which are now standard in competitors' products. What they need to do is to have a look around and see what competitors are doing and keep up with them. So sad the tool almost stopped its development after such a great take-off. It would be great to have monitoring queries for specific keywords mentioning brands and products and a password vault and analytics and other tools that some other competitors provide in their standard package.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

Postoplan offered a lifetime deal and I decided I would give it a try to see if it works for me.

Md. Faiyjul Kabir

Industry: Writing and Editing

No More Spending Long Hours On Social Media Management

As a freelance content strategist and social media manager, I need to use various tools to plan my content and post it daily to different social media accounts. POSTOPLAN made all these a lot easier for me, where I can connect numerous accounts of different social media platforms to streamline my workflow. It saved me a lot of time in the last few months. Now I solely focus on planning and writing content and leave the rest on POSTOPLAN. It has a rich gallery from where I can use relevant images in my content. After I have started using this tool, my clients have also been very satisfied. While some features of POSTOPLAN are really intuitive, some other features need a lot of improvement and polishing. Price was a great factor for me while choosing this tool. But the functionality should improve with time to sustain itself in a world where competitors are growing faster.

Pros

• POSTOPLAN has an extremely easy UI that is great for beginners. No one might ever require any tutorial at all to traverse the amazing features. • The price is very competitive. As a freelance content strategist, not spending a whole lot of money on automatic content management is a big deal for me. POSTOPLAN offers most of the features similar high-end tools have, but at a very affordable price. • I just loved the calendar. With this, planning content for different social media accounts of my clients becomes so convenient. Now I spend a lot less time planning or posting content. Rather, I focus on creating quality content for my clients. • Connecting social media accounts to POSTOPLAN and replying to business messages from there is one of my most favorite features. As I need to manage several accounts, switching over and over again is what I hated most.

Cons

• I faced some issues with some accounts that got disconnected several times for no reason. Even though I could connect them back, I headed to the customer service to report this issue. They responded to me a bit late. Though the customer service was satisfactory, I think they should respond faster. • There was a built-in graphics tool, but it wasn’t convenient for me to try a new interface. Rather I would like to have popular graphic tools integrated into their software to get the most out of the tool. • Many of their competitors are progressing faster. So, it’s not the right time for them to sit back relax. It’s time to buckle up and move forward to overtake their competitors in terms of features and functionality.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

I felt the price of POSTOPLAN was just right for me where I was getting a lot of features to make my job easier.

Mohit

February 2022

It is Better than other tools.

I'm really happy to use this tool because it really saves my time and money.

Pros

This great automated tool helps me to know the engagement, reach, reposts, impressions, and many more things about my post which really helps to know that I'm reaching the correct audience. I could able to manage my all social media accounts in one tool mainly my Instagram account. It saves my a lot of time and money because of just those amazing features that I was not able to use in the previous tools. I do schedule my posts and Postoplan posts at right time. I can easily do marketing and reaching to a large audience with hashtagging, and many more features helping me to publish my content. It couldn't be possible without Postoplan. Thanks, Postoplan!

Cons

It contains a limited number of languages.

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

Sprout social has a limited number of social networks.

shaishav

December 2021

The best Social media tool ever made.

Solving social media marketing tasks has become so easy; I can deal with all my customer's posts in one spot and help save time and not Forget any posts. It also saves a lot of Man-hours.

Pros

I utilized the application, and it changed my life routine into an arranged and very much oversaw life. It helped me and my office work one way. We stayed on target when I began a propensity for working with this application. At the beginning, it requires not many days to get your staff prepared with your timely arrangement; however, it gives the ideal way towards customer fulfillment. They also make it very easy to schedule posts and respond to comments Much obliged for fostering this application.

Cons

Up till now as per my user experience i did not find any thing that is not good. I think nearly everything is awesome

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

I trust POSTOPLAN more. I believe they are the best in class.

Jeremy

Industry: Writing and Editing

Gotta Love It When a Postoplan Comes Together

I don’t particularly like jumping onto social media, but I recognize that social media is where the fans are (assuming I have fans, which I don’t, but I’m working on, sloooowly). So, having a presence in some form is important. Fortunately, Postoplan makes it possible for me to “make an appearance” without having to set foot on the grounds. It’s a bit like being the rich celebrity who was a nerd in high school but now flies his helicopter over the 10-year reunion site, waving at his former classmates before flying off to another party. Instead of digging into the rabbit holes of catching up with the football star, head cheerleader, pep squad captain, chess club team members, and so on (or in technical terms, getting lost in the newsfeed), the famous former nerd can simply say, “Here’s my appearance,” and then move on. Social media schedulers like Postoplan can simulate that experience for me without me having to be a rich and famous former nerd who owns a helicopter. Is it shallow? Probably. Is it convenient? Definitely. Best part, I can write my social media updates before bed and send them out at lunchtime next Tuesday, or whenever I’m likeliest to get views. So, what will I be doing at lunchtime next Tuesday? Eating lunch! What will I not be doing? Not writing social media updates, that’s for sure. Postoplan makes it possible for me to eat lunch on Tuesdays while leaving an impression on social media at the same time.

Pros

Connects to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—all services I use. Also connects to Instagram, which I don’t use, but a lot of people do, and this is its prime draw because Instagram is notoriously difficult to schedule updates with. (There are more services, but I don’t use them all.) Also comes with a handy template editor for creating graphical updates, analytics for engagement, tags to identify the types of posts going out, and evergreen posts that can be sent on certain days of the week. There’s also a “special day” calendar for anyone who likes theme posts. And that’s just for starters.

Cons

Filtering social media reports seems incomplete. For example, I can check my Twitter and Facebook stats without issue, but LinkedIn doesn’t appear to offer any reports (even though I can confirm my posts reaching the platform at the right time). Not sure how this works for the other social media outlets. Reports also seem to accumulate rather than focus. In other words, if I see “900 views,” this doesn’t mean I got 900 views on this post. It means I’ve got 900 views on this platform since my first Postoplan post, three months ago. I’m not against having an accumulation model, but I’d like to also be able to toggle for individual posting stats. If this is possible, I haven’t figured out how.

Belona

Industry: Investment Management

Happy and satisfied with the Experience!

The software assists user to solve social media marketing tasks in a simple manner. Application helps to deal with all customer's posts in one space and it's extremely time saving.

Pros

The application is simple and user-friendly. It is very effective and flexible to change routine. The application assists you to save time and make arrangements in an easy manner. It gives the easy and simple way towards customer fulfillment. Application makes it very simple to schedule posts and respond to comments. The Software design is attractive and nice. Work system is so easy to under5stand.

Cons

As per my user experience I have not faced challenges yet. I find the software simple, nice and user-friendly. e

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

I trust POSTOPLAN. I believe they are the best for their effort to make the software this much flexible.

Maham

Best Social Media Management & Marketing Tool

It has been a great experience so far. Great pricing and features. The interface is user friendly. My productivity time is increased and now I spend more time in planning, designing and content creation as automated posting has lessen the hassle. Highly recommended for people managing multiple social media accounts on daily basis. The tech support team is also highly responsive.

Pros

Really impressed with the plans and pricings. Quite easy to use and set up. Post scheduling on social media platforms is among the best features offered by POSTOPLAN. There are multiple platforms to manage, so even if for a day I spend less or no time on one platform, I won't be missing out on updates and posts on that platform. The template editor is something not to be missed. It is also a great feature while designing posts. Excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

Cons

Some of the most popular of platforms are not provided in free trial. Haven't observed any drawback yet. Things are going really smooth at my end.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

I chose POSTOPLAN as it is very cost effective, easy to learn, and has great features compared to other alternatives.

Weini

Really usefull tool for SMM

Really useful tool for beginners and pro SMM managers. Its cheap, its easy to use, this tool need everything to make you job easy.

Pros

One of the most liked "feature" is price, compare to similar applications, Postoplan is very affordable. I love calendar post ideas, this is the best feature, in my opinion. Also, its very easy to use, Postoplan is perfect for beginners.

Cons

I wish developers can add more filter options in calendar. If you are managing multiple accounts and posts per day, calendar can be overcrowded. But, you are fine if you are dealing with one account and few posts per day. hopefully devs can add more sorting options for "list" view, for example: sort by creation date, sort by posting date, sort by content type date, etc.

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

i always trying to find new tools to work with

Hammad

Everything you need in Social Media Marketing is in this

Pros

Post scheduling, I don't have to be online always to post something. Now I just schedule and forget about it. Posts analytics, Interaction with customers. Posts templates. You just have to create 1 post and can share that across all the platforms. UI is quite responsive and I can use the Postoplan on laptops, iPad, and even on mobile.

Cons

Pricing, I think that the subscription charges for the agency are a bit high.

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

Postoplan offers more features and its UI is quite interactive than that.

Kristina

All in one software for me

It is fantastic that you can schedule your post on the date you want. And at the same time, you can post to all your social accounts in one click. This app saves time for your marketing. You don’t need any other photo editor, you can edit your photo directly on the app. This software replaced three that I used before. You can choose the color of your UI, and they have a dark mode, which I prefer :-).

Pros

POSTOPLAN is simple and easy to use. The price is good because you have everything in one place. The dashboard for analytics of your post, activities,...is clear and easy to understand.

Cons

I have used this platform for a while, and at this time, I can’t find any disadvantage.

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

It’s saving my time and money. I can communicate with all my subscribers on one platform.

María Luz

Es exactamente lo que estaba buscando!

He estado buscando un gestor de contenidos para redes sociales que se adecue a lo que necesito y creo que por fin lo encontre! He usado solo la version free hasta ahora pero supero mis expectativas asique decidi comprarlo.

Pros

Lo mas interesante es saber a qué hora publicar. Me ahorra tiempo de análisis con mi equipo! A demás lo mejor de todo es que te deja tener cuentas ilimitadas!

Cons

Hasta ahora no he encontrado nada que no me guste asique no sabria que decir.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

Creo que la relacion costo-beneficio es bastante posivita, hasta ahora postoplan tiene todo lo que necesito!

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

Tengo una agencia de marketinf y social gest sube ee precio acorde a la cantidad de cuentas asique ya se estaba encareciendo.

muhammad

“ A Great Digital Marketing Management Tool ”

It has been a great experience with POSTOPLAN. Due to it's low pricing and great features. The interface is user friendly. I started using a few months ago and it is too easy to use. I have synced all my accounts and can schedule and manage posts by using postoplan. Best thing about postoplan is that it's too easy to use and its GUI is much interactive. My professional life becomes so easy. Highly recommended for people managing multiple social media accounts on daily basis. The tech support team is also highly responsive.

Pros

I think Hubspot is really killing it with integrated marketing and sales tools. I used to work for a smaller agency where we used their suite, and it worked perfectly for us. There are multiple platforms to manage, so even if for a day I spend less or no time on one platform, I won't be missing out on updates and posts on that platform. The template editor is something not to be missed. It is also a great feature while designing posts. Excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

Cons

As lack of YouTube videos continue, I turned to e-mail customer service. I was a beginner and I really had to study and figure out POSTOPLAN to achieve my goals. It was not daunting or negative but it required will power and some creativity to figure it out. LinkedIn not being included in free version was a con for me. Calendar is also a place which can be improved.

Buffer is ok

Ajeet

December 2021

Amazing tool for All Social Media Marketing Activities

Pros

Being the start-up we were struggling with Digital Marketing team for Social Media Post, Content Writing, Creative Image Designing, Post Scheduling etc. But POSTOPLAN solve all the challenges. POSTOPLAN is the one-stop solution for all digital marketing activities. The following features makes our task so easy: i. Publish Content (Schedule Content): POSTOPLAN have smooth integration of Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Telegram. We can schedule post in advance and import content using csv. ii. POSTOPLAN -Content Panning: POSTOPLAN is giving feature to plan content and generate. iii. Interactive UI for Account and User Administration - Facebook Page - Instagram - Google Business - Twitter iv. Messenger Integration: So impressed with Messagers integrations specially for Slack, Facebook, wordpress and Google my business. v. Messenger Integration: So impressed with Messagenrs integrations specially for Slack, Facebook, wordpress and Google my business. Vi. Analytics : Above the top, it gives feature to track and analyse user analytics Vii. Awesome feature for Manage Team and User Roles Viii Cost Effective: POSTOPLAN is one of the economical, efficient application for Social Medial Marketing.

Cons

We didnt face any issue with POSTOPLAN. So on CONS as of now :)

Naeem

February 2022

Postoplan is such a great and wonderful management tool

The web page design is really good and user friendly. That's a great idea to schedule posts and stories for multiple social pages from one platform. It's statistics and rescheduling post option is excellent. Handling of different social media accounts are really hard but Postoplan made my life really easier. I was started it from twitter account just to test it. Does it will be publish posts for my account in selected time slot and I really love it after seen my posts on time. I'm a freelancer and Postoplan is a great tool for me by using I can easily schedule my post for my social media account like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. Postoplan giving such a great opportunity for freelancer to make a real money just by using their referral link. It's easy to use and all the platforms are available specifically in this time of pandemic. We can save a lot of time by scheduling. Postoplan all features are good but the great feature is we can post into our social media accounts without logging in to each account.

Pros

We have a good option to handle personal and work accounts separately. Calendar management is really easy to use and effective showing all the posts with dates. The price is really affordable as per other social media management tools. POSTOPLAN is really good for the beginners those are looking for social media management tool. Dark mode feature also available. POSTOPLAN providing all the latest features as compare to other social media management tool. It is very useful applications for business people and for their professionals. It allows you to create a content-plan and easy to share with management for approval. It is very convenient tool because you can post in 16 different languages for reaching out to different cultural audience. Highly recommended to all social media users. I'm really impressed with the Postoplans and pricings. Quite easy to use and set up. I'm excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

Cons

Should be all famous platforms in free trial. POSTOPLAN does not have any mobile app they should have to release an app it really convenient for user. Statistics are not in detailed view. It's just shown the number of publications. We are not able to see people's who responded on your posts.

Muhammad

Good and Smart Social Media Handling Tool

Overall Very good experience for me while using postoplan. It has a very good content management tool and a post-scheduling tool. It saves a lot of time.

Pros

The Software is very User Friendly and very easy to use. It has provided all the tools in one place so we can easily manage all the social media account. It collaborates with all social media account perfectly without creating a mess. It will post social media content automatically according to the schedule which the user has set. Its price is very low as compared to other competitors' tools.

Cons

I suggest postloplan should add more tools which make it more compatible. It should update the software on time. Provide more tutorials to users so it new users can easily understand how to use it properly.

Aurora Violeta

Industry: Broadcast Media

The best in managing social media

Even the most inexperienced social media manager (like me) can make their job in a better and faster way with this.

Pros

PostoPlan is a very great service when it comes to make a community and a huge level of interaction in the less time possible without a decrease in the quality, what means to produce a lot of daily content, specially when we talk about only digital media like Por Amor Al Arte Mx is; a mexican online blog-magazine for yourg art creators.

Cons

Maybe I would like more integration with facebook or google ads; but is really really great the design of the platform and the easiest to use in-the-go.

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

I really get impressed about the easy functionality and the good value for money it cost.

Teodor

February 2022

A useful tool for managing your social media from one place

Pros

The product is very intuitive, easy to use and the user interface is very interactive. This app enables you to connect an unlimited amount of accounts and users. But what I like the most is the fact that this app helps you to be more productive, it saves a lot of time. You have the possibility to create a post and you can share it on different social media applications, automatically. It has a very good price and they have a free trial. If you work in digital marketing this app is what you need, but also if you have a busy life and you want to save your time. You can also schedule a post at a certain time to make sure you don`t miss anything important, this helps you to be more organized. They have customer support also available and they are ready to help you. I would definitely recommend it 100%

Cons

At this time they do not have this app in my native language, maybe they will translate it in the future......

Andreea

Useful Social Medial Management Tool

I love Postoplan because it is a tool that helps me to schedule posts like Friday posts, Birthday greetings and so much more on my social media accounts in just one application

Pros

- It supports a great range of platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, WordPress, Telegram, Slack - Calendar configuration is flexible and convenient - Great UI - User- friendly, beginner-friendly and responsive - Has a great variety of useful photo libraries - It supports a large range of languages - I can use it both on web and mobile which is very efficient - I can pay only the services I want to use - It can suggest ideas for publishing content which are so cool

Cons

I couldn’t find any failure in the platform, which says a lot because I am a Test Analyst with a critical eye. PostoPlan is a life changing and amazing tool. The only thing I can think of is maybe adding Youtube in order to plan adding videos.

Susan

GREAT Product!

I did a large scale investigation when I embarked on a social media planner. there were some that were less expensive, but not very user friendly. I can look at my month at a glance and see all the planned posts.

Pros

I love how visual this product is. It is very easy to use, easy to set up, easy to schedule your month. The best part is, it is very reasonably priced and doesn't have to come with a monthly price tag!

Cons

There is really nothing I dislike about Postoplan. It posts to every site I need and does everything I need it to do.

So much easier to use!

Reasons for switching to POSTOPLAN

Hootsuite is more expensive and doesn't have the visual display I like

Razvan

The most complete social media management platform

What I can ONLY do with Postoplan is to integrate Whatsapp, Facebook Groups, Linkedin, and Instagram, and Google My Business in the same calendar and to unify the visual and social media strategy. And use it differently for different projects. It is a great advantage not to have to think about how many social media accounts you have and if you can add one or two. Also, the cost of VIP is very good. I would say even small compared to the competition. So what do I like: 1. Provides access to ALL social media accounts regardless of the package of services 2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients) 3. Categories for posts And I also like the business model that charges how much you use the platform, not by the number of social media accounts used.

Pros

It is assumed that a social media management platform should help me manage multiple social media accounts in one place and ask me for money for features. But 99% of the companies in the market, however, do the opposite: they charge me as a client for each additional social media account, but they do not offer me management functionalities. Postoplan is an excellent counterexample: it gives you access to ALL relevant social media accounts (including Whatsapp !!!). And there is only Ryzely (who has the same model of business ​​but has not yet reached maturity). And it has something extraordinary also: the possibility to group social media accounts in Projects (as a kind of client) which helps a lot in management. And extremely important: categories of posts, extremely useful in social media strategy. Plus it has acceptable calendar management features (not at the level of CoSchedule that I used for almost a year but perfectly acceptable). I will also see the analysis ones as they are along the way. So what do I like: 1. Provides access to ALL social media accounts regardless of the package of services 2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients) 3. Categories for posts And I also like the business model that charges how much you use the platform, not by the number of social media accounts used.

Cons

I think he still needs more tutorials, help sections and a good design review.

Nikhil

A high ROI Automated Marketing Tool Kit that deserves a Try

The platform came as a blessing in disguise. Having limited budget and resources and ambitious digital and social marketing plan, the un-restricted and holistic offering was nothing like anyone else. Now I do not struggle anymore with keeping my channels updated regularly and users engaged, do not have to do daily review and push of content and most importantly I can closely see what is working for me and what’s not. In terms of features, easy of use and small learning curve, I had a great experience with them, found them to be best in market. As a first time user , I would have expected more flexible trial plan with more features and possibly a plan linked with volume of usage and number of users, if it makes sense for someone to go for it.

Pros

I particularly liked that irrespective of the number of users, the cost remains the same. The number of platforms on offer and features in even free plan are attractive and ends up saving 100's of $$ in marketing cost. The plan plan cover more attractive platform and small fees negative high saving on marketing costs. The most impressive is the fact that all the scheduled posts actually go ahead and get's shared unlike some bad experience in past with few other platforms I had tried. Themes are add-on which is not directly beneficial but it helps break the monotony of using an interface with you actually switching to new one every few days.

Cons

Some of the most popular of platforms are not provided in free trial period which many users might actually want to try with and then make a decision, not everyone would like to pay before they use it and find it attractive

Reasons for choosing POSTOPLAN

Most important was cost as the overall plan was very cost effective for me compared to alternatives. I was getting complete platforms coverage for all my users (with flexibility of adding more in future) at a fraction of alternative's cost and that too the cost being fixed

POSTOPLAN