Remarkety Software Reviews

Remarkety Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

• icon"Very easy to use and the customer service is great. I am seeing convertions, I really recommend Remarkety."
  • icon"The funnel visualizations are great - they really give you a good overview of value delivered by each campaigns."
  • icon"Ease of use is great and the functionality ok but needs areas of improvement, especially with integration with VirtueMart."
  • icon"We now have multiple instances on our Remarkety account which was confusing to set up - probably due to my lack on tech experience."
  • icon"This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily."
  • icon"Reporting is a bit limited when it comes to click-through data."

Browse all Remarkety Reviews

• Have you used Remarkety and would like to share your experience with others?

High end capabilities without the high end price

Huge improvement in ROI from email marketing since we switched to Remarkety

Pros

- ROI tracking is not only built in, but a focus of the reporting dashboard, a solid indicator that this platform was built for ecommerce first and foremost - ROI tracking is complimented by the Google Analytics tracking which allows you to compare various attribution models and view overlap with other marketing efforts - Automatic proactive feedback on campaign performance based on industry benchmarks, along with suggestions on how to improve - Plenty of ways to segment and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters - see support articles for full list or options - Very impressed with how seamless the integration with Magetno 1 is, by connecting through the Magento API they are able to retroactively segment customers (eg. make a new category with selected products in it, then target based on past sales of products in that category - also useful for excluding select products from some campaigns) - Built in templates cover a wide use case, but also easy enough to make and modify templates that work in the drag and drop editor - my content guys have had no issues at all using the wysiwyg editor - I was able to make our responsive email template from another platform compatible with Remarkety in a few hours.

Cons

- Geographic targeting could be improved, currently can target based on State/City/Suburb /Country , but not by postcode/zip and not by using a map UI like other platforms

Intuitive and Perfect for small or large businesses that need fast results

100% Customer Satisfaction!

Pros

The editor Automation In-app recommendations The way segmentations is configured Integrations between software Assigned representative to handhold the integrations and the setup Customer Service is second to none Sped up my ability to Email Market Feature Request do not fall on deaf ears! Nikita Dhillon is an amazing representative to work with.

Cons

Not being able to set brand colors and secondary subject line/pre-header text cannot be set, and nothing else. I sent in a feature request for this. I bet they quickly address this.

Reasons for choosing Remarkety

Simplicity, speed to market, ease of use, the editor is AMAZING! and the automation simplicity aligns VERY well with our organizational needs.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

Their Editor was hard to use and bugs, bugs EVERYWHERE in their application since their changes. I could not save edits because their own tool was corrupting their own emails to where they could not be saved. I would create emails thinking the version I created saved when you "Save and Close" with send later scheduling and edits did not go and products were linked to the incorrect landing pages, images, etc. note for Springbot: Stretching out your software to do many things but not doing due diligence to ensure the products you already offer do what they are supposed to do is not something most people will enjoy!

Mureed

October 2022

Fantastic company to work for

Pros

There is always someone who responds much quicker, regardless of the time or day of the week, even for routine inquiries like details on my dashboard. They have a great team, and I am confident that everyone is looking out for the interests of my business.

Cons

When it comes to automation sequences, there isn't much detail supplied, only certain essential data.

Thandile

Robust! Intuitive! Helpful!

Expanded revenue from showcasing messages and less time spent doing as such on a natural stage. Great product overall!

Pros

Love the segmentations and automatics. Can truly debilitate down and restricted your gathering. Automatics really help in having a mind-boggling email showing effort missing a huge load of work. The thing isn't difficult to utilize and everything is genuinely trademark. The measurements utilized for detailing are incredibly useful and promptly accessible. We likewise prefer to see the purchaser profile for more authentic information, and to investigate standards of conduct to track down our accepted procedures. We likewise discover extraordinary accomplishment with the computerizations.

Cons

The functionality to attach a pdf to or another file to the email.

Good idea but needs work

Our experience started out great for the first several months but things have deteriorated because of so many glitches in their new system. At this point, it is very difficult to successfully make one new email and support has not been able to solve the big issues like the "save" button not working. Our account manager is always great but in the end, if things don't work and we waste many hours each day because of all of the bugs I can't say our overall experience is good.

Pros

Many options to setup automated/trigger emails which are a great way to stay in touch with customers and offer customized specials to certain customers for certain things they do on your site.

Cons

Until a few months ago everything ran very smooth and was simple to use. Recently Remarkety started "upgrading" their system and adding new features and options. That's when the problems started. We now take a week to set up one email that used to take one day. I literally sit and watch the person here creating our emails and he runs into problem after problem every single time. Almost every day the save button stops working at random. He will spend a few hours setting an email up and he clicks save several times during that process only to find at some point the save button stops working and there is no way for him to finish the email. At that point, he has to totally start over from the beginning and hope he can get the email finished before the save button stops working. It's extremely frustrating to spend a lot of time setting an email up and find you have to start over from scratch because it cant be saved. This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily. Additionally in our Remarkety control panel there are features that are missing one day and reappear the next day and the disappear the following day. For example they have an option to create a desktop and mobile email all at the same time. One day we were working on it and set up an email that was optimized for desktop and mobile view using that feature. Then a few days ago when we started building another email the mobile option was gone.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

Sendgrid lacked many features that Remarkety has.

August 2022

Makes email easy for a novice like me!

Overall, a very good company to work with for email. Not sure if they have the capabilities an enterprise company would be looking for, but small businesses will be very happy with them.

Pros

So easy to use to set up automations! I had been paying way to much for ActiveCampaign, which was WAY more sophisticated than I was ready for. As such, I had minimal automations set up and felt like I had no help from them to do so. I switched and it was night and day. I am a very small business and this software fits great for us at this size. If I had a dedicated email team, this would still be a great software to use as they would spend less time designing email and more time optimizing it.

Cons

The design feature is not intuitive. It looks like it should be, but did not turn out so. For example, I wanted a bar of color with a subtle picture in it to separate two sections. I had to edit the photo over and over to get the right crop and color to work. I sell dog products, so being able to SEE the dog was important and very difficult to achieve. Even then, is often was a bit off from what I wanted but I had spent way too much time on it to keep perfecting it. I stopped using the bar as a design element and found another way to get dog pictures in.

Reasons for choosing Remarkety

I really liked the integration with my Magento store and MailChimp did not have the same level at the time.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

I was too intimidated by ActiveCampaign and never learned it enough to be effective. I made more money from abandoned cart automations in the 1st 6 months of Remarkety than I did in the entire time with ActiveCampaign. And I was with them WAY longer than I wanted as they kept auto-renewing me for a year at a time.

Jasmine

An excellent tool for email marketing, a 100% price-quality ratio

Excellent. It has become a key tool for automated marketing.

Pros

Offering many options to create campaigns, segmentation is very practical and useful. The templates are very flexible and allow us to create whatever we need. Automations are the best thing about Remarkety

Cons

I am very comfortable with the whole tool. There's nothing i don't like

Reasons for choosing Remarkety

For the support, the design, the price and the possibility of automating campaigns

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

Because mailchimp has many limitations in terms of analysis, templates and automations. It is a very basic tool compared to Remarkety

Jacob

Simply Works & Very Powerful

1. Onboarding was excellent. I purchased a business who already had Remarkety mostly setup. They however where not using it to the full advantage. Our rep walked us through a number of things to help boost conversions as well as made some very good suggestions on how best to move forward.

Pros

The automation e-mails alone more than pay for the software service and that is just the start. The list segmentation and tracking ability you have is very powerful.

Cons

I do wish you could see in an easier manner how many people you onboarded over a set specific time period. You can do this but it's not easy and requires manually adding figures up. I also would like to know how many people signed up via Mobile devices vs. Desktop and see performance based on that.

Reasons for choosing Remarkety

It was already integrated and being used by the business I purchased. One of the main reasons I was first attracted to the business was the income being brought in by e-mail and the automation I saw being done.

Scott

Great Software - A few improvements to perfection.

Excellent program with excellent support.

Pros

The data syncs well with bigcommerce and support is on top of it when there are discrepancies. Deliverability seems solid.

Cons

Mobile interface needs some help for merchants that are on the go, which is all of us. And/or conditions need more deeply integrated to the segmenting within a campaign. Can still do what we need to with customer list segmenting. Triggers and filters should be consistently available through all campaign types. All in all great with great potential.

Reasons for choosing Remarkety

Price and just gut feeling.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

MailChimp e-commerce integration is awful for multiple platforms unfortunately.

Tal

Industry: Sporting Goods

Amazing Email Marketing Software

Pros

Very professional support team, you feel like you are the only customer. Great deliverability. Only the features you need, not over complicated yet does not lack anything.

Cons

I would love for it to double as a CRM. They are so close, just need a few more features and they are a CRM.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

I have multiple businesses and got a good offer.

Jason

March 2022

A Welcome Change from the Competition

Our overall experience with Remarkety has been excellent. From onboarding to our ongoing meetings with our success coach to insure we are getting the most out of the software. Top notch customer support!

Pros

We love the easy to use editor and having the ability to manage and segment our list easily with the many conditions that Remarkety provides.

Cons

We would like to see the product have a Subscription Management feature to allow customers to chose what they receive rather than be removed all together.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

Mailchimp isn't a bad software, it just was't for us. After many years with them we decided to move to Remarkety due to the ease of use. Mailchimp seems clunky and difficult to use for us so Remarkety was the right choice for us.

erik

Highly Recommend Remarkety

Pros

I would say the ease of use has been a pleasant surprise. Being able to implement a template and be off and running has been nice. Reporting is good and the ability to build some automations has been useful. Deliverability also has been a key factor in why we stay with Remarkety

Cons

Some filtering options when creating segments is missing. Not having the ability (unless there is a way) to filter by mobile device or operating system has been a drawback. Also with follow up sequences I wish there could be more integration with BigCommerce.

Reasons for choosing Remarkety

The features were comparable to the other products but the price won versus the others.

Robert

Remarkety helping my business

We are glad to have Remarkety for our email provider and will be using much more in the coming year.

Pros

The integration with Yahoo/Verizon Store and having campagns easily setup is important.

Cons

Do not yet have cons, and plan to use much more in 2022

Lyell

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Remarkety Delivers On Marketing Automation

Pros

We came to Remarkety on a referral from our Oracle+Dyn delivery partner because we were seeking abandoned cart email remarketing capabilities at an affordable cost. The platform is fast and intuitive and works as described and promised, and integrated well with the Oracle+Dyn architecture. What I like best is the support and executive teams behind Remarkety. We had many more needs than their platform had when we began. The Remarkety team was relentless in addressing every single feature request we submitted. Their platform today is more robust because they were willing to listen to our suggestions, critically evaluate them, and quickly put them into design and development rolling out new functionality in days, not months.

Cons

What I like least are small issues, like segment counts updating on a schedule vs. in real time, but I believe this is either no longer an issue or the schedule is much more frequent. The segment builder could benefit from an "advanced" view where users with SQL skills could construct more complex segments. It would also be useful to be able to use newly-added contact record data points to build segments.

Tim

Great product! Reliable and Easy to use

All positive excluding the above. That being said, it is fast and easy to remove contacts so truly not a huge deal.

Pros

Easy setup, low price and easily customized to fit our clients needs.

Cons

The limit on contacts. We use other software for our email contacts and constantly have to login to Remarkety to delete contacts to avoid being moved to a more expensive plan. Since we only use this for Abandoned carts, we don't need the contact management.

Reasons for choosing Remarkety

Price, easy customization etc.

Brian

Remarkety is the best value on the market

I’ve been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc. I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn’t very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try. Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program. I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don’t have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.

Pros

Price Automation options Integration with Big Commerce Support

Cons

Visual appearance Lacking in analytics