• Pros

• "The software is really easy to use and I love how it makes suggestions for follow up emails that should be created. "

• "Very easy to use and the customer service is great. I am seeing convertions, I really recommend Remarkety. "

• "Easy to use, great features and great customer support. Many times I have approached them for help and they've got back to me straight away."

• Cons

• "The email pop up could be more robust, but it's also nice that they even have a template of this for users. "

• "There were a few things we needed the software to do that it wouldn't do, but after working with the customer support team, they were able to create the functionality that we needed. "

• "Compared to other alternatives, continual improvements/features seem to be limited. It would be nice to get more email design options, ways to segment, etc each month."

Browse Remarkety Reviews

Andrew from The Gamesmen

High end capabilities without the high end price

Huge improvement in ROI from email marketing since we switched to Remarkety

Pros

- ROI tracking is not only built in, but a focus of the reporting dashboard, a solid indicator that this platform was built for ecommerce first and foremost - ROI tracking is complimented by the Google Analytics tracking which allows you to compare various attribution models and view overlap with other marketing efforts - Automatic proactive feedback on campaign performance based on industry benchmarks, along with suggestions on how to improve - Plenty of ways to segment and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters - see support articles for full list or options - Very impressed with how seamless the integration with Magetno 1 is, by connecting through the Magento API they are able to retroactively segment customers (eg. make a new category with selected products in it, then target based on past sales of products in that category - also useful for excluding select products from some campaigns) - Built in templates cover a wide use case, but also easy enough to make and modify templates that work in the drag and drop editor - my content guys have had no issues at all using the wysiwyg editor - I was able to make our responsive email template from another platform compatible with Remarkety in a few hours.

Cons

- Geographic targeting could be improved, currently can target based on State/City/Suburb /Country , but not by postcode/zip and not by using a map UI like other platforms

John from Sisters of St. Benedict

Intuitive and Perfect for small or large businesses that need fast results

100% Customer Satisfaction!

Pros

The editor Automation In-app recommendations The way segmentations is configured Integrations between software Assigned representative to handhold the integrations and the setup Customer Service is second to none Sped up my ability to Email Market Feature Request do not fall on deaf ears! Nikita Dhillon is an amazing representative to work with.

Cons

Not being able to set brand colors and secondary subject line/pre-header text cannot be set, and nothing else. I sent in a feature request for this. I bet they quickly address this.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Simplicity, speed to market, ease of use, the editor is AMAZING! and the automation simplicity aligns VERY well with our organizational needs.

Good idea but needs work

Our experience started out great for the first several months but things have deteriorated because of so many glitches in their new system. At this point, it is very difficult to successfully make one new email and support has not been able to solve the big issues like the "save" button not working. Our account manager is always great but in the end, if things don't work and we waste many hours each day because of all of the bugs I can't say our overall experience is good.

Pros

Many options to setup automated/trigger emails which are a great way to stay in touch with customers and offer customized specials to certain customers for certain things they do on your site.

Cons

Until a few months ago everything ran very smooth and was simple to use. Recently Remarkety started "upgrading" their system and adding new features and options. That's when the problems started. We now take a week to set up one email that used to take one day. I literally sit and watch the person here creating our emails and he runs into problem after problem every single time. Almost every day the save button stops working at random. He will spend a few hours setting an email up and he clicks save several times during that process only to find at some point the save button stops working and there is no way for him to finish the email. At that point, he has to totally start over from the beginning and hope he can get the email finished before the save button stops working. It's extremely frustrating to spend a lot of time setting an email up and find you have to start over from scratch because it cant be saved. This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily. Additionally in our Remarkety control panel there are features that are missing one day and reappear the next day and the disappear the following day. For example they have an option to create a desktop and mobile email all at the same time. One day we were working on it and set up an email that was optimized for desktop and mobile view using that feature. Then a few days ago when we started building another email the mobile option was gone.

Scott from The Green Nursery Inc.

Great Software - A few improvements to perfection.

Excellent program with excellent support.

Pros

The data syncs well with bigcommerce and support is on top of it when there are discrepancies. Deliverability seems solid.

Cons

Mobile interface needs some help for merchants that are on the go, which is all of us. And/or conditions need more deeply integrated to the segmenting within a campaign. Can still do what we need to with customer list segmenting. Triggers and filters should be consistently available through all campaign types. All in all great with great potential.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Price and just gut feeling.

Corey from Marine Depot Direct

Great Email Platform

Remarkety has made our email newsletters and automations easy to use and easy to track. With a user friendly interface, creating a good quality marketing email and sending it out takes less time than ever before.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. User friendly interface.

Cons

Sometimes it seems certain conversions aren't being attributed to likely emails.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Integrations were better and it seemed to have great reviews and a simple user interface.

Kyle from Northland Fishing Tackle, LLC

Industry: Fishery

Remarkety Review

Overall it is a good platform and if Remarkety could create a function where you could easily segment customers into different email groups to send separate emails to that would make it so much better

Pros

The ability to have several functions such as email, duplication email, better analytics, etc. all under one platform

Cons

We really struggle with this platform on segmenting customer groups. In our business we have a handful of customer groups that we send emails to and was very easy to create personal email lists in Mailchimp as well as import contacts, but do not like the filter function of Remarkety

Scott from Crush Cosmetics

Industry: Cosmetics

Excellent software!

Very happy with the software.

Pros

I love that all of our data is synced to Remarkety and with the tools within Remarkety I can set custom automations.

Cons

I would like the ability to create a custom automation based on my own filters.

asher from WWW.BLACKANDBLUEJEWELRY.COM

user friendly

The support service is truly what makes this product great. I do not worry about encountering a problem because I know the support is lighting fast and really strong.

Pros

The customer support is incredible. It makes learning how to use the software, possible. Creating newsletters is o much more user-friendly than MailChimp in my opinion. The software in general is more user-friendly than MailChimp, honestly.

Cons

As long as the cost stays the same there aren't any cons to using this software to replace MailChimp.

René from PlusLED

Excellent e-mail client for e-commerce

Great product. We have started our e-mail campaign journey and we are very happy with this tool.

Pros

Easy to integrate with our Magento solution. Intuitive design and setup. Quick start (comes with recommendations for campaigns). Great support.

Cons

Small con: design editor could run smoother.

Marcos from Grupo Vadeto

Industry: Program Development

Very good tool

It is a very easy tool to use, in addition the help offered by the technical support area is very good.

Pros

Very complete platform and easy integration with Magento, what really charmed me was the technical support from the remarketing team, they have solved all my requests, really happy.

Cons

there are points to improve, but I think this is not a limitation for remarkety.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

For its easy integration with Magento and its remarketing benefits

Lyell from WMPH Vacations

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Remarkety Delivers On Marketing Automation

Pros

We came to Remarkety on a referral from our Oracle+Dyn delivery partner because we were seeking abandoned cart email remarketing capabilities at an affordable cost. The platform is fast and intuitive and works as described and promised, and integrated well with the Oracle+Dyn architecture. What I like best is the support and executive teams behind Remarkety. We had many more needs than their platform had when we began. The Remarkety team was relentless in addressing every single feature request we submitted. Their platform today is more robust because they were willing to listen to our suggestions, critically evaluate them, and quickly put them into design and development rolling out new functionality in days, not months.

Cons

What I like least are small issues, like segment counts updating on a schedule vs. in real time, but I believe this is either no longer an issue or the schedule is much more frequent. The segment builder could benefit from an "advanced" view where users with SQL skills could construct more complex segments. It would also be useful to be able to use newly-added contact record data points to build segments.

Harun from Brandzaak

One of the best ESP's ever used

It is simply perfect for marketing automation use.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can easily build complicated segments without any technical knowlege. I have used many ESP's incl. MailChimp and Tripolis. The price puts other ESP's like Dotmailer completly out of the league.

Cons

I missed the functionality to attach a pdf to or another file to the email.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

I had to give it a try, it was suprisingly good so we kept it. The support was very good and we never experienced downtime or errors.

Brian from Treasured Locks

Remarkety is the best value on the market

I’ve been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc. I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn’t very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try. Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program. I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don’t have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.

Pros

Price Automation options Integration with Big Commerce Support

Cons

Visual appearance Lacking in analytics

Easy to use and worth every penny.

By using this software, i am able to gain more conversions and keep my customers up to date.

Pros

It makes it easy to send out weekly newsletters to customers, both current and new. I can send automations for when people abandon their cart or browse abandonment. This really helps get people back to the site. A lot of times people who abandon their cart get a second look and do decide to buy. It's great as a tool for getting Google reviews because you can send out an automation that deals with feedback. Even going so far as to send them a link for both your Google reviews, and you're Better Business Bureau reviews.

Cons

Probably the only thing I can honestly say I wish that the software had, is that I could do custom coded Scripts.

Paul from Clubcard Printing

An absolute must for any online shop!

Fantastic so far! I think the best part of the service is the support you get! I never had complains about tech level and quality of support!

Pros

Automation, ease of use and targeting. 1) Automation of emails is really helping us simplify re-marketing to customers who we already have bought from us - its increasing our sales and improving our review numbers. 2) Remarkety's email templates and templating engine has improved a lot - to the point where I don't have to write any HTML / CSS and know that the email will land into mailboxes looking correct. 3) Targeting really helps us figure out which customer groups we can send emails to to increase success of a sale without spamming everybody who is subscribed.

Cons

1) I think the interface is sometimes clunky and items / buttons sometimes cover each other. Maybe spreading out the HTML templating interface would help. It should be tested on a smaller screen when they roll out new versions. 2) Some documentation is hidden away and hard to find on their main website. Maybe a link to documnetation should be included on admin site? Would be nice to have a big FAQ page

Frank from Ministry of Sweat

Good software. Lots of segmentation options which is great. Generally easy to use.

Pros

The segmentations and automations are great. Can really drill down and narrow your audience. Automations really help in having a robust email marketing campaign without much work. The software is easy to use and everything is pretty intuitive.

Cons

Email templates could be better designed (see Mailchimp, Aweber, etc.). Image library could use improvement. For example the ability to organize into folders. The ability to search for an image and the ability to archive images would also be very helpful. Right now, adding images to an email is the longest part of the process.

Juan from Ciudaddemascotas.com

Great Magento 2 Integration

Pros

Cons

Nothing at the moment.I hope they are an always innovating with new features company.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Great integration with Magento.

Inbar from Global Address Me

Very good product

Pros

We have used the Remarkety platform for years and always been happy with it! The program is user-friendly and it's easy to get many campaigns up and running. The design templates they provide look professional and what's more, they DO catch customers' eyes. We've always had a better ROI with the Remarkety platform than other email marketing platforms we've tried, including direct. Their support is very helpful and quick to respond on any needs you have.

Jeffrey from Discount Beauty Inc

The best email and marketing newsletter software that I have used. Great return on investment

Easy to operate and gets the job done. The price is reasonable and any one can use it.

Pros

The automations are excellent and I only spend less than 30 minutes a week to send out newsletters and campaigns. It stays on auto pilot as it delivers great returns. The pricing is very good compared to other software that are more complicated.

Cons

Improved customer support will be greatly appreciated although the software is mostly on auto pilot once you configure it at the onset.

Alexis from FASTEN Swim

Fantastic product - best email service I have tried (and I've tried a few!)

Pros

I have Remarkety connected to Shopify, and my favorite part about it is the level of segmentation I can achieve so I can target specific customers. Also their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Any time I need help with something, or have questions, they respond within a day and walk me through what I need to do, or do it for me! Also, I have made suggestions about possible integrations, and they have listened and implemented those suggestions! I find this software far exceeds Mailchimp and a few others I have tried. It's a must for my online store.

Cons

I would like to see even more design capabilities. I think the design features right now are good, but I think they can make them even better!

Kyle from PWM Press

Great extension

They have excellent customer service. Any time I have a question or issue with the software, they respond quickly to help me get things figured out.

Pros

They have user-friendly tools for setting up email remarketing campaigns that have always made things simple for us.

Cons

Not any complaints, really. I've spotted a couple bugs on the site but nothing serious, and they all have eventually been fixed.

Arseniy from Tribeca Design Studio

Remarkety works well for me.

Pros

I like the flexibility this software provides. It makes it easy to create custom campaigns to target groups of customers.

Cons

Once a campaign is set to a certain template, you cannot change the template. Also, it gave me an error once I tried to submit this review because I did not enter enough characters. I like to keep things brief and direct.

james from bidetking.com

solid, easy to use email marketing

Pros

I don't need a separate service to send out the emails. You guys combine the automations with newsletter functionality

Cons

the interface is a little slow/clunky at times. would like to see further integrations with platforms like facebook where we can collect emails on facebook and then automate an email from remarkety

Samim from Senorita Creations Private Limited

Ramarkety helped us lift our sales fugire

As we run ecommerce site we know how hard it is to convert visitors into customers but even hard to bring back lost customers. So, this tool is offering us that option to re-engage with lost customers and we are getting success. We also have cart abandonment campaigns going on and the conversion is very good. We have also customized the email templates to suits our requirements. This is indeed a good tool for online merchants.

Pros

- Easy implementation with Magento2 with plugins. - Give us insights about sales. - Re-engage with previous customers. - Many conditions to target segment of customers. - Cart abandon campaigns huge success.

Cons

- No such cons about except the price could have been lower.

Tom from Medisave

Great email marketing solution. Would recommend to anyone.

Pros

Cons

There's currently no "Manage my preferences" panel, where email subscribers can edit their preferences in regard to receiving emails.

Sarah from Trainers Warehouse

A great value for the money: emails look professional and easy to perform some basic tasks

We easily send out professional emails and see the results in sales.

Pros

We can easily send out targeted emails. We can easily see responses. We can easily set up newsletters as well as Automations.

Cons

We cannot easily track the response to specific products customers have clicked within an email. We cannot combine results from multiple emails in the same campaign. We cannot update a customers email address and retain the order history.

Megan from Royal Wholesale

Our company had been able to increase revenue with follow up emails and great looking newsletters.

Great reporting, customized email functions, great customer support, increased revenue, email suggestions. improved email design.

Shah from Power photo corp

Power photo corp

Remarkety has been really supportive towards our marketing efforts. We got great results using this platfotm. I highly recommend using this service

Pros

User friendly aspect of this software is really helpful

Cons

More design option needed as we want to do more innovative design

Christina from JAYLI Clothing

Better your business!

It has been an easy addition & with every thing going on in our industry that makes all the difference.

Pros

I am very impressed at all of the data I get from one program!

Cons

There is a lot to learn - And I don't always have time to put in.

Merilee from USA-Made Products

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Excellent Value!

Great Customer Service and Support. Always responsive and helpful. If they don't immediately know how to fix an issue, they stick with it until they figure it out. We are in the Beauty industry, which is not listed in the options for Industry (yet).

Pros

Setting up our Automations was easy. Building our frequent Newsletters is also easy. We have made requests / recommendations for features that we would like to see, and the programming team has been very responsive and enthusiastic to implement these updates. Very pleased to be able to help improve the product even more. Pricing is excellent for the services provided. We look forward to a long relationship with Remarkety.

Cons

There is some functionality we would love to have, but we also understand that Remarkety is not mean to necessarily be a solution for ALL of our needs in every manner we desire. They do offer good basic functionality, so this is by no means a complaint.

Chelsea from Pillows.com

Great service for small businesses

Ease of use so I can produce more email campaigns quickly.

Pros

I love that there are premade email templates that are based off best practices. It's easy to segment our customer list based on purchase history and email interaction.

Jorge from Amigofoods

Fantastic Email Marketing Provider

We have been working with Remarkety for a little over a year and we have been quite pleased with both the software itself and in particular the customer attention. They are quick to respond and resolve any issues that may arise

Pros

Love the easy ability to follow up with customers and potential prospects.

Cons

Up until now, we have been quite satisfied with the software

Email Marketing at it's best with great pricing and ease of use.

Pros

Very easy to use. A/B Testing. Priced right. Intuitive. Quickly scales with increased business needs.

Cons

Needs a larger responsive design catalog.

Jamie from Sports Online Limited

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great software which lets you automate your marketing campaigns

Pros

It's really easy to create newsletters and automated campaigns. I love the fact that you can create segments for all your customers and send them targeted emails.

Cons

The cost is quite high if you have a lot of contacts which makes the ROI quite low unless you send thousands of emails a day.

Frances from Graydon Skincare

Remarkety helps us with customer retention through email communication

Pros

We enjoy how we can tweak our messaging and have control over when a message is deployed along with detailed analytics.

Cons

Would like to have more control over the design aspect of the email and be able to set messaging according to timezone since we have customers in the east and west coast.

Good ESP for ecommerce email marketing

Pros

Integrations for lesser used ecommerce platforms such as Yahoo Stores Full set of functionality Automations and segmenting options are pretty robust

Cons

Occasional stability/delay issues A/B testing is not as intuitive as it could be UI usability could be improved

Matt from FastoolNow.com

Remarkety has taken our email marketing to the next level with easy integration and simple UI.

Pros

The ease of setting up, designing, & sending campaigns is unmatched. Complicated automation rules are made easy and can be set up in minutes. Tracking campaign success in a centralized report is great for on the fly data decisions.

Michael from ARTISAN DU CHOCOLAT

Excellent Software

Pros

We used Remarkety for around a year. The software has some fantastic marketing automation features, CRM integration and list management is great.

Cons

Integration with Magento 2 was lacking and the support to fix it wasn't available.

September 2013

Stephanie Miles

September 2013

Drive Repeat Sales With Email Marketing

Automation is at the heart of Remarkety’s platform. Business owners can effectively increase engagement, interaction, and conversions on their websites with minimal effort, since Remarkety’s entire system is fully automated and ready-to-use. Not only does Remarkety recommend specific marketing activities based on a company’s historical data, but the platform is also able to optimize activities and campaigns based on performance and actual results. Business owners can easily determine whether Remarkety is living up to their expectations, and whether they are generating a positive ROI, by reviewing the performance of their activities. Companies can clearly see how much money they have made as a direct result of their Remarkety campaigns — like email messages and rewards programs — without having to do any math or advanced calculations. Remarkety guarantees that businesses will see an increase in sales when they use its email marketing platform. If for any reason a company decides to stop using the product after three months, Remarkety will completely refund all previous payments.

Pros

Email targeting leads to high email open rates.

Cons

Because Remarkety is still new, the company's knowledge base is still growing.

Kira from Southshore Fine Linens

Great service!

Overall a good experience. We only just got our big automation going, so it's a bit early to see how our results are, but we will wait and see and make adjustments if necessary. It's great how customizable everything is and how we can see how effective our automation are!

Pros

The template builder makes creating emails really easy and has a lot of options for customization. Customer service has been wonderful and the rep has been incredibly helpful and insightful. The Remarkety blog also gives great advice.

Cons

Learning how to make links and set up the segmentation/timing was pretty complicated to figure out before receiving help from Rep. It would be nice to have a little more tutorials available. The site/template sometimes gets pretty slow, too.

Sebastian from Oya Costumes

Easy to set up - Excellent Customer Service

Our overall experience have been good, from the ease of use to the awesome customer support we receive. Executive has helped us with the setup of each campaign and Rep is always prompt in answering any questions we might have about Remarkety whether it is technical or not.

Pros

It allows our company to set up individual campaigns that serve an specific goal. It comes with templates that are easy to tweak in order to get the campaigns going without having to spent to much time on set up.

Cons

The only thing I haven't liked that much about remarkety is that if you have several websites on the same account, uploaded files are not shared across websites. Sometimes we have to upload the same files several times for all the different websites.

Better than most!

After using many other platforms, I keep coming back to remarkety for the best access to fine-tuning our campaigns.

Pros

Ability to create a variety of split tests with in depth triggering. This has allowed us to really dial in our campaigns for maximum return.

Cons

Sometimes the and/if/or statements of rules can become a bit lost, but an email to support usually resolves our questions.

An excellent tool for analysing your business and offering custom content based on that.

A better understanding of my database; average spend of customers, how often they shop and much more.

Pros

The pre-built automation is great as you effectively have templates for things like abandoned carts, inactive customers etc.

Cons

The cost. Only for the fact we have to pay in USD and are an Australian business. This unfortunately makes the software a little expensive for us.

This software is the bomb!!!! In other words the best!

Pros

I absolutely love this software. From the platform to the support they are a world class company I would recommend to anyone!

Cons

There is really not a lot of cons. Everything I have recommended they have done. Maybe a more robust image hosting area, but they said they are redoing that soon, so there you go.

Scott from MyFairyGardens.com

Paid for itself in the first month and every month after!

Made money out of the box

Pros

Extreme ease of use and great user interface, anyone can do it from the start. We started with just the abandoned carts and are now doing weekly emails with great success.

Cons

Nothing to not like so far, every step of the way has been easy for a beginner like me. Easiest piece of marketing software I've ever used.

Matt from The Retrofit Source Inc

Most bang for your buck

Pros

Easy integration with Magento, cost effective way to send mass newsletters to our customers, and easily customizable. Customer service is responsive

Cons

Automated product recommendations logic is a bit basic, Remarkety says they're working on improving it - but no options yet.

Scott from Burnt Point Lodge

Took us awhile to recognize the value of Remarkety, now our marketing strategy is based on it.

Pros

The templates make drafting new emails very easy and fast. The metrics allow you to keep a close eye on what is working and what isn't.

Cons

Would be good to be able to re-name old campaigns so they are easier to find when looking at what we've already sent.

Gary from EDPA Limited

Great system, the best email marketing software we have used

Pros

Easy to use and works well with lots of options. We have used many different systems in the past but this is by far the best.

Cons

Nothing so far! We have used all of the features available and it is the best in its field by sure as agreed by all of our staff.

NICK from Charm14 Inc.

It's ok.

learned about automation emails

Pros

Support is very good when you have an issue. Seems to create sales during automation emails going out.

Cons

Seems like many emails do not get opened when doing news letters. The automation seems to work somewhat. It's really what you put into it is what you will get out. There is so much to do running a business, for the price of software, I think they should have more interaction with customers to increase our sales.

very good experience, excellent customer service

Higher revenue

Pros

On time response, great customer service and easy to use software. The interface is very user friendly

Cons

More reporting tool is needed, i need to know some behavorial pattern or actions that the consumers are taking looking at my email