ReportGarden Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I also love how so many aspects of each widget is customizable. So many services like this don't allow for the customization needed to cater your reports to clients exactly as you see fit."
  • icon"This was previously a HUGE time investment for my team (creating reports for over 100 clients each month). With Report Garden, we were able to streamline that process a bit, and save time and money."
  • icon"This data has helped us to make better decisions on the different ads. The filtering capabilities are great and it's really easy to generate a report quickly."
  • icon"Very limited for how many clients it can house within the software."
  • icon"I've stumbled into trouble a few times trying to link and relink accounts. We have a manager ads and analytics account, which I think causes most of the issue."
  • icon"I've had issues in the past were one or two of the scheduled reports did not get sent out using the automated system. I haven't seen this problem in the last 8 months or so though."

Have you used ReportGarden and would like to share your experience with others?

All ReportGarden Reviews

Jeremy

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Good for Very Small Agencies

Stella

Good for digital marketing campaign reports

Pros

It has widgets with colourful graphs, it allows to add images, the admin can extract data from call tracking tools, Analytics and GMB and create a report. I use it weekly for SEO campaign reports as well as Google and FB ads reports

Cons

The GMB widgets usually can show data for the last 18 months. If someone wants older data it has to be added manually. Also I would prefer if they could offer more variety in table colours

Reasons for switching to ReportGarden

I did not participate in the decision making but I know two the reasons were some integrations that Databox was lacking plus the pricing

Robert

Industry: Publishing

ReportGarden Alleviates Reporting Headaches

Overall, I've been very happy with and have recommended Report Garden. The ability to bring multiple reports together in a single interface has increase productivity and provided a more open communication flow with customers. Very nice product.

Pros

Ease of creating reports Ease of creating different visual elements from reports The ability to combine multiple reporting tools into a single interface The ability to allow customers in to view reports on deman

Cons

The ability to control page layouts. I'd like more control here Some times advanced filtering is a bit hard to use

Reasons for choosing ReportGarden

Cost played a factor and I also felt ReportGarden was easier to use and configure.

Samuel

Easy To Use But Limited Functionality

Very good for a smaller volume of clients. After that, the process starts to feel relatively manual and difficult to keep up with. The more the platform can cater to a larger volume of clients, the better.

Pros

Very easy to use overall. Setting up reports & widgets takes seconds and linking accounts is incredibly simple. Custom calculations were a great recent addition, as well.

Cons

The level of full customization is a bit limited. And the ability to use this software with a large volume of clients is where the experience becomes a bit more strained. Setting up reports for hundreds of clients takes a lot of time, and building a customized report out from scratch is incredibly time-consuming.

Jessica

Google Analytics Reporting

Pros

The Report Garden support team are very quick to respond to questions. Before getting Report Garden, would manually put together Google Analytics reports for my clients by taking screenshots and explaining what everything meant. With Report Garden, I can generate my report in 5 minutes and it looks very professional with my logo and client's name. It was a bit of a learning curve, but once I got my workflow down I can knock out my reporting in no time.

Cons

I think the thing I like least about the software is the price. I know Report Garden offers so much with their subscription, but I only use the Google Analytics portion and it's pretty expensive each month.

Reasons for choosing ReportGarden

I thought ReportGardens report templates looked more professional than the other and the workflow was much easier and more on par with what I needed.

It gets the job done

Pros

I like the ease of building out reports, and that those reports can be synced across accounts.

Cons

I would like a more graphic/stylish look to the report.

Nicholas

Reporting tool for SMEs

I was happy with that until it was bought out by TapClicks and thus choose to go to the most advanced tool.

Pros

Generic Reports but very helpful customer care.

Cons

My main concern was Instagram reporting. Not so advanced tool.

Reasons for choosing ReportGarden

The price was the main reason

Agency Review

Pros

#1 - Having reporting and monitoring in one platform

Cons

#1 - Constantly having to reconnect channels #2 - Not a lot of customization in the layout compared to products like Google Data Studio

Katie

October 2022

Beyond 5-stars!

Pros

We are incredibly happy with ReportGarden and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]has gone above and beyond for our agency. His timely communication and care to help our team is top-notch. The endless customizations have given our clients a wide range of data to dissect and consistency month-to-month. Highly recommend!

Cons

Absolutely nothing- all has been successful!

Reasons for switching to ReportGarden

Lack of support when issues arose

Decent Reporting Software but Tedious at Tmes

Report Garden allows the sending out of scheduled, cross-platform reports which saves time and make sure everyone stays informed.

Pros

ReportGarden is a relative newcomer to the digital marketing reporting scene. If offers the ability to report on metrics from Google Ads, Facebook and other propriety data. The widgets available for reports give the ability to make the output files as simple or as full featured as they need to be. The best part is the ability to report on data from Google Sheets and add custom calculation to automated reports.

Cons

Configuring each report can be a slow, tedious process if every report needs to be different. If the report contains multiple widgets, and all of them likely will, you will have to customize each widget in most cases to achieve the data output you need. The platform can also be pretty slow when waiting for data to refresh.

Mikko

November 2022

Reportgarden review

Pros

Easy to use and visual possibilities with good instructions

Cons

I really didn't have dislikes with report garden. Maybe the pricing was bit high in the end with fewer customers.

Gary

ReportGarden White Label Dashboards are essential for our agency

Pros

We love the templated dashboards that we can easily adapt for any new client we bring on. We also automate all of our weekly reporting with the platform. The best part of this platform is it seamlessly integrates with the services we use at our agency - Google Ads, Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LInkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, CallRail and more. It's why we chose it over competitors - it has the most robust selection (and is affordable)

Cons

The UI is sometimes challenging for placing new modules on the dash. The drag and drop features could be improved.

Affordability and more integrations

Not robust enough

Nickolas

One Stop Reporting Shop

Our overall experience with ReportGarden has been phenominal. When we signed up, our representative organised a call where they went through all the details, how to create new templates, generate and schedule reports and even provided us with training documents to go through and familiarise ourselves with ReportGarden. ReportGarden has saved us countless hours in generating reports, a. that look great and b. include all key information in campaign performances.

Pros

Report Garden has solved a lot of reporting problems and time we have had in the past. Generating reports for our Facebook campaigns are simple and one thing we loved is the ability to create your own template and white label the reports so when the client sees them, they do not know the software we are using. The most important or feature that we love the most is the schedule functionality, we can schedule weekly reports to our clients and client services teams with basic information on how the campaign is performing and this can then be made into an end of campaign report so when the campaign finishes, the client has data across all aspects of the Facebook ad.

Cons

The only thing we dislike about the software is that the reports page can get very messy if you have weekly campaign reports being sent out, the previous weeks campaigns do not get deleted but they just continue to generate new reports in the report list. It can get messy but not a deal breaker.

Cody

The Best Reporting Software on the Market

AMAZING. I refer Report Garden to everyone, personal and professional, that I think would find it helpful and useful. It's helped our company grow immensely and put ourselves in the top tier of NYC Real Estate Marketing.

Pros

EVERYTHING! From the customer service team down to the ease of use, Report Garden gives you all the tools you need to serve (and overserve) clients from Day 1. Software easily allows you to attach all data entities and then makes it very simple to create easy-to-use templates and reports that are all designed well, interactive, and allow for easy customization within slideshows. Our clients LOVE our visualizations and ability to create bespoke analysis within the tool.

Cons

Just wish there were more visualizations for geographic (tighter windows rather than just countries) and also wish there were more options for overlay charts. Easy to find workarounds. The most difficult part of Report Garden is trying to set up a Google Sheet to sync with the system. I just wish it was more automatic in that way.

Excellent Social Media Reporting Software

Report Garden creates usable, visually pleasing reports which I can either distribute in PDF format or show "live" via client dashboards.

Pros

Great software to set up both live and periodic reporting for paid and non-paid social media. It's easy to use and modify. Plus, it produces excellent reports with choices of pallets and settings. Highly customizable.

Cons

I would like to see more static (persistent) settings, such as a "last month" setting that remains constant, versus changing to an absolute date. I also would like to see "page breaks" to assist in outputting PDF documents.

Reasons for choosing ReportGarden

Value - price versus function. Social Report was my number 2 choice - but didn't offer the same level of customization.

Robert