• Pros

• "It connects with several other tools we use for our clients (instagram, CallRail, LinkedIn) so I can pull one cohesive report. "

• "This software is extremely efficient and allows us to pull a significant amount of data in a short amount of time."

• "It's very easy to get the accounts you need linked to Report Garden. The templates provided are a great way to get started with personalized reports."

• Cons

• "It can be a bit laggy at times but I assure you it's only ever once in a while and never sets back work "

• "It can be a little buggy at times but customer support always solve the problem fast. "

• "I feel like there should be more templates. Also, I wish I could use a map that wasn't country specific, but down to the city."

Browse ReportGarden Reviews

Gary from Zen Anchor Digital

ReportGarden White Label Dashboards are essential for our agency

Pros

We love the templated dashboards that we can easily adapt for any new client we bring on. We also automate all of our weekly reporting with the platform. The best part of this platform is it seamlessly integrates with the services we use at our agency - Google Ads, Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LInkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, CallRail and more. It's why we chose it over competitors - it has the most robust selection (and is affordable)

Cons

The UI is sometimes challenging for placing new modules on the dash. The drag and drop features could be improved.

Affordability and more integrations

Robert from Keenan Media

Industry: Publishing

ReportGarden Alleviates Reporting Headaches

Overall, I've been very happy with and have recommended Report Garden. The ability to bring multiple reports together in a single interface has increase productivity and provided a more open communication flow with customers. Very nice product.

Pros

Ease of creating reports Ease of creating different visual elements from reports The ability to combine multiple reporting tools into a single interface The ability to allow customers in to view reports on deman

Cons

The ability to control page layouts. I'd like more control here Some times advanced filtering is a bit hard to use

Reasons for Choosing ReportGarden

Cost played a factor and I also felt ReportGarden was easier to use and configure.

Samuel from 829 Studios

Easy To Use But Limited Functionality

Very good for a smaller volume of clients. After that, the process starts to feel relatively manual and difficult to keep up with. The more the platform can cater to a larger volume of clients, the better.

Pros

Very easy to use overall. Setting up reports & widgets takes seconds and linking accounts is incredibly simple. Custom calculations were a great recent addition, as well.

Cons

The level of full customization is a bit limited. And the ability to use this software with a large volume of clients is where the experience becomes a bit more strained. Setting up reports for hundreds of clients takes a lot of time, and building a customized report out from scratch is incredibly time-consuming.

Nilesh from State Bank of India

Reportgarden is best reporting tool

This tool saves a lot of our time as it has made reporting immensely easy

Pros

We have been using this tool in our marketing department and we are really happy with this tool. It helps us to easily create reports for our online & social media compaigns. The user interface of this tool is excellent and we can even download the PDF reports and send it to our higher management. Moreover the templates it provides are of great quality that help us to do reporting part exceedingly well.

Cons

This tool is the best reporting tool we tried in past few months and it provides comprehensive and accurate reporting like this tool

Jessica from FISHWINK

Google Analytics Reporting

Pros

The Report Garden support team are very quick to respond to questions. Before getting Report Garden, would manually put together Google Analytics reports for my clients by taking screenshots and explaining what everything meant. With Report Garden, I can generate my report in 5 minutes and it looks very professional with my logo and client's name. It was a bit of a learning curve, but once I got my workflow down I can knock out my reporting in no time.

Cons

I think the thing I like least about the software is the price. I know Report Garden offers so much with their subscription, but I only use the Google Analytics portion and it's pretty expensive each month.

Reasons for Choosing ReportGarden

I thought ReportGardens report templates looked more professional than the other and the workflow was much easier and more on par with what I needed.

Decent Reporting Software but Tedious at Tmes

Report Garden allows the sending out of scheduled, cross-platform reports which saves time and make sure everyone stays informed.

Pros

ReportGarden is a relative newcomer to the digital marketing reporting scene. If offers the ability to report on metrics from Google Ads, Facebook and other propriety data. The widgets available for reports give the ability to make the output files as simple or as full featured as they need to be. The best part is the ability to report on data from Google Sheets and add custom calculation to automated reports.

Cons

Configuring each report can be a slow, tedious process if every report needs to be different. If the report contains multiple widgets, and all of them likely will, you will have to customize each widget in most cases to achieve the data output you need. The platform can also be pretty slow when waiting for data to refresh.

Robert from Zipie

Great customer support

Overall I really like the platform. The ease of use and customization we're able to achieve is what drew us to the platform.

Pros

I love the customer support. They can take a little to get back but have been able to resolve every question or issue I have raised. I believe they would benefit immensely from a live chat.

Cons

We work with a couple smaller softwares that they do not have a direct APi with . It's not a massive deal but some of the larger companies like Hubspot and Salesforce do have the integrations for their reporting platform. They have all of the major API though and work well. Just not some of the smaller less known softwares. For example you cannot pull in a LinkedIn Video ad example like you can a Facebook Video ad.

Susan from SWBmedia

Report Garden is great for Digital Marketing reports at a reasonable price.

Pros

I have utilized Report Garden on and off for the past two years. It's an excellent platform for running digital marketing reports on social media, search optimization and PPC - all in one place. If you are a digital marketing generalist or consultant, and you don't want to invest in three separate reporting tools, Report Garden is the way to go. Their system can provide you, and your clients or team, with dashboards focused on Adwords, PPC, SEO, social , Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Analytics. The reports are clean, neat and easy to read. The ability to schedule your reports and create client specific dashboards/portals is key to it's usefulness in digital marketing management.

Cons

The only con with Report Garden is that like many services that attempt to provide a one-stop shop for a myriad of features, it's not as detailed/flexible as those SaaS providers who focus on doing one service and doing it really well (i.e. SEO reporting). Again if you are a consultant or a generalist, that may not be such an issue. However, if you are a specific type of agency - social media, SEO, etc. - you may not find everything you need under this one hood.

Johnny from EMPIST

Great Product, Could Use Some Updating

ReportGarden is a great platform that we use weekly. It saves us a lot of time when reporting PPC performance to our clients. That said, I think the platform needs some updates. It's only a matter of time until a competitor comes around and does it better.

Pros

- Very comprehensive tool with a lot of functionality. - Automated, scheduled reporting is very useful and saves us a lot of time.

Cons

- UI/UX has been the same for several years. Is a bit clunky and could use updating. - There are a decent amount of bugs that we encounter.

Laura from Capital Ortho

ReportGarden

Pros

The software is very easily set up, and the best part was the support team.

Cons

There's isn't an option to send a custom picture along with the review text.

Nickolas from AdTorque Edge

One Stop Reporting Shop

Our overall experience with ReportGarden has been phenominal. When we signed up, our representative organised a call where they went through all the details, how to create new templates, generate and schedule reports and even provided us with training documents to go through and familiarise ourselves with ReportGarden. ReportGarden has saved us countless hours in generating reports, a. that look great and b. include all key information in campaign performances.

Pros

Report Garden has solved a lot of reporting problems and time we have had in the past. Generating reports for our Facebook campaigns are simple and one thing we loved is the ability to create your own template and white label the reports so when the client sees them, they do not know the software we are using. The most important or feature that we love the most is the schedule functionality, we can schedule weekly reports to our clients and client services teams with basic information on how the campaign is performing and this can then be made into an end of campaign report so when the campaign finishes, the client has data across all aspects of the Facebook ad.

Cons

The only thing we dislike about the software is that the reports page can get very messy if you have weekly campaign reports being sent out, the previous weeks campaigns do not get deleted but they just continue to generate new reports in the report list. It can get messy but not a deal breaker.

Cody from QB Advertising Agency

The Best Reporting Software on the Market

AMAZING. I refer Report Garden to everyone, personal and professional, that I think would find it helpful and useful. It's helped our company grow immensely and put ourselves in the top tier of NYC Real Estate Marketing.

Pros

EVERYTHING! From the customer service team down to the ease of use, Report Garden gives you all the tools you need to serve (and overserve) clients from Day 1. Software easily allows you to attach all data entities and then makes it very simple to create easy-to-use templates and reports that are all designed well, interactive, and allow for easy customization within slideshows. Our clients LOVE our visualizations and ability to create bespoke analysis within the tool.

Cons

Just wish there were more visualizations for geographic (tighter windows rather than just countries) and also wish there were more options for overlay charts. Easy to find workarounds. The most difficult part of Report Garden is trying to set up a Google Sheet to sync with the system. I just wish it was more automatic in that way.

David from Anderson Marketing Services, Inc

Excellent Social Media Reporting Software

Report Garden creates usable, visually pleasing reports which I can either distribute in PDF format or show "live" via client dashboards.

Pros

Great software to set up both live and periodic reporting for paid and non-paid social media. It's easy to use and modify. Plus, it produces excellent reports with choices of pallets and settings. Highly customizable.

Cons

I would like to see more static (persistent) settings, such as a "last month" setting that remains constant, versus changing to an absolute date. I also would like to see "page breaks" to assist in outputting PDF documents.

Reasons for Choosing ReportGarden

Value - price versus function. Social Report was my number 2 choice - but didn't offer the same level of customization.

It gets the job done

Pros

I like the ease of building out reports, and that those reports can be synced across accounts.

Cons

I would like a more graphic/stylish look to the report.

Zack from Marketing and Advertising

Great Software!

Very happy with the product, and recommend regularly.

Pros

Easy to build off of and the automation is crucial.

Cons

We don't use a lot of the features but focus on the core ones. In some cases you are paying for more than you need but I believe they have custom packages to avoid that.

radames from Studio Brand Collective

Report Garden is a Godsend!

Prior to using Report Garden's services for our agency, I was pulling data manually from Adwords and Google Analytics. I dreaded the nd of the month because reporting was such a hassle but now with Report Garden, I can pull reports within minutes to our team leads. Also, the amount of time I save on pulling reports allows me more time to focus on analysis instead of pulling numbers. This is a great benefit to our clients since they see an increased ROI of their SEM campaigns. Also, RG's customer support is quick, knowledgeable and they always respond and follow up with any queries or problems we might have. No question is small! Great job, RG!

Pros

ease of use. nice looking reports!

Cons

sometimes a little slow. interface a little clunky. UI needs a makeover. feels outdated

Chaunte from Biz Boost Pros

Overall good product, but just a couple of bugs

Overall, I've had positive experiences. Customer service is always helpful and does their best to resolve any issues quickly.

Pros

The software has a lot of features and allows me to combine a lot of data into streamlined, easy-to-read reports for my clients.

Cons

The software can be a bit buggy sometimes. Adding and removing connections can be a pain at times. Re-activating a connection takes hours on end.

Leslie from HOOPLAH Inc

ReportGarden is just so easy to use and the staff are always available to help. They are alway listening to our feedback and have referred a number of other agencies to use it. Thanks

Pros

Cons

Nothing really

Joseph from Altos

Tons of capabilities, some eccentricities

Overall we've had a very positive experience with ReportGarden. It has improved the product we deliver to our client by allowing us to show them a more holistic, big-picture perspective of their accounts and consolidate reporting into one place. While there are certainly small tweaks I would make to the way the interface functions, overall it meets all needs without crossing into extravagant price range.

Pros

ReportGarden has such a broad range of capabilities, and can pull in so much data from so many sources. We use it primarily for reporting, and while other programs had limited capabilities when it came to pulling in certain data sources and certain metrics, ReportGarden has it covered. There's really nothing we can think to report on that we are unable to pull into ReportGarden.

Cons

At times the interface, while not bad, works a bit differently than you would expect it to. There are certain functionalities that work a little unconventionally and you have to adapt to that, making the learning curve a little steeper than it needs to be.

Duran from Monash University

A dream to have

Pros

I like it as it is the best software for project and document management My manager and I can easily control projects with ease

Cons

Great tool for easy reporting!

Easy, quick reporting

Pros

Nice looking dashboards & reports and easy report generation.

Cons

Needs more crossover between dashboards and reports. Needs ability to use company colors as a template for dashboards and reports.

Jacob from JM Solutions

Report Garden Software is a MUST HAVE for a serious PPC Consultant

The software will simplify your life. It connects with many existing platforms including Bing, Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Phone Tracking systems etc. Very easy to use and inexpensive.

Pros

easy to use powerful inexpensive

September 2015

Vasu from PPC Pundit

September 2015

The best ppc reports that I've ever seen!

Manual reporting is a big concern for my ad agency as it kills time for account optimization. My clients typically demand weekly reports and preparing these excel reports is very time consuming. Reportgarden helps a lot in creating customized client reports. Once you save a template, you can generate unlimited reports at will. Now I discuss with my clients and fix a reporting template based on their requirements and expectations. I simply create these templates in Reportgarden and schedule reports, which are then automatically generated and sent to all my clients. This saves me at least 30-40 hours/month on reporting. All I do is add custom recommendations and insights to improve the report. Reportgarden saved me a lot of time, increased my productivity and made my clients happy. I highly recommend this for all ad agencies!

Response from Report Garden

Replied September 2015

Thank you very much for the awesome review!

Fiona from FGM Internet Marketing, LLC

Great concept, not the best execution

I'm am continually frustrated with billing issues, and issues pulling data through correctly from sources like Facebook Ads. A software that was supposed to make my life easier is now becoming a headache.

Pros

The concept of automating reports from various sources - Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, MailChimp, etc. - is fantastic. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work the way it's expected, and I have to spend too much time correcting errors and contacting Customer Support.

Cons

There are continuing issues with pulling data through from sources. I find myself having to rerun reports all of the time, especially pulling data from Facebook Ads. Very frustrating.

Jessie from inticeĀ®

Report Garden Review

It is very easy to link the accounts and pull in all of the raw data you need to personalize your reports to really make them your own.

Pros

Cons

I've had issues in the past were one or two of the scheduled reports did not get sent out using the automated system. I haven't seen this problem in the last 8 months or so though.

Agency Review

Pros

#1 - Having reporting and monitoring in one platform

Cons

#1 - Constantly having to reconnect channels #2 - Not a lot of customization in the layout compared to products like Google Data Studio

Samantha from Wesleyan University

MANY features, takes some sorting through to find your niche

We use ReportGarden to create clean reports for digital advertising - specifically paid social media advertising and Google Ads, as well as Google Analytics reports. I love how the reports end up looking and how comprehensive the data that can be pulled is. There are still some limitations in terms of combining reports (for example, twitter reports with google reports with facebook reports), but overall we are really happy with the results.

Pros

Beautiful included visuals allow for making clean branded reports

Cons

Learning curve to find what works best, and no simple guide (that I could find!) to help with that initial navigation

Adam from STIR

Pretty solid

Was looking for a reporting software that allowed for our agency to link multiple client accounts to one singular software that would, and could, pull data from different sources. Report Garden did the trick pretty good. We're able to organize and run different reports that can show the client their marketing efforts are working in a multitude of ways.

Pros

linking multiple accounts

Cons

Manually having to change date ranges for select reports

Hannah from Ugly Mug Marketing

Product is great, but service can be a challenge at times.

Overall it's been positive, with the exception of our one bad customer service experience.

Pros

Cons

Customer support is horrible sometimes. I couldn't get an answer to add more accounts to our account for 2+ Months. It was eventually resolved but we weren't happy.

Matt from HMFIC Marketing

Ease of reporting for clients

Overall a great experience and we keep using it.

Pros

The best thing with it is the customer service being very helpful and fast along with helping our clients understand the most important parts of their reporting.

excellent report generator

the best advertising report application that e used

Pros

Easy to use, efficient help with all the tasks of reporting by campaign and save the historical information of events already done.

Cons

in very few occasions it becomes a bit slow in the interface

Great Product!

Pros

- easy to learn - very customizable reports - client dashboards are convenient and easy for clients to use

Cons

- it takes a while to download reports - sometimes it defaults to the wrong ad account in reporting and causes confusion

Diego from Saint Paul Agency LLC

Great Report Tool For Agencies

It's been easy to report on all results across different channels and share them online with clients or internally.

Pros

It's easy to use and pull all information you need.

Cons

Add more "neutral" design options for report covers. I don't like them so much.

Love That It Pulls In Numbers For You

Pros

The best thing about ReportGarden is that it automatically pulls in numbers for you, meaning that you don't have to spend time each month worrying about pulling numbers from Analytics, Unbounce, AdWords, Bing, Facebook, etc. You can just update the document automatically! That feature saves me a lot of time.

Cons

It was hard to figure out at first, and sometimes I'm frustrated at the template options.

Sierra from JH SPECIALTY

A few hiccups, but overall great software

We use report garden for 20+ reports a month. It's a great tool to throw together information before a meeting or just to keep on top of things with monthly reports. Other than a few hiccups with account linking (which were quickly resolved through help with customer service), I think it's a great and cost-effective software.

Pros

This software makes it easy to present high-level data to a client. Even better, it turns the data into visually pleasing graphs and charts.

Cons

I've stumbled into trouble a few times trying to link and relink accounts. We have a manager ads and analytics account, which I think causes most of the issue.

Chris from GNGF

Saves a ton of time and provides quality reports!

Pros

Report Garden is a great platform that removes a lot of the pain associated with creating client reports. This was previously a HUGE time investment for my team (creating reports for over 100 clients each month). With Report Garden, we were able to streamline that process a bit, and save time and money.

Cons

To be expected, but Report Garden does not provide very detailed data that I prefer to include in my reports. In most cases, this isn't an issue for our clients, but I still would like to have the ability to feature more granular data.

Allison from Three Six Oh Media

Good Product

Pros

Easy to use and present details to clients

Cons

Pricing could be more competitive, customer service can be iffy.

Ryan from Sq1

Little clunky, but way better than Excel and PDF!

I often ran into module issues where data was not processed showing inaccurate reports. Also, it often colored certain stats, like bounce rate, incorrectly. I mean, a decreasing BR is positive, so why color it red. Things are easily fixed same-day with a CS support ticket and for that, I think Report Garden is awesome. Good customer support is deliverable in and of itself, and they outperform!

October 2015

felipe from Goxital

October 2015

Best report app ever

I own a media Agency in Argentina and I've been looking for a report tool for a long time. I found Report Garden and I'm using it to send reports to all my clients at once, it's amazing! The Customer Service is great, they help me and my team with all my questions. It's very very easy to use, specially for adwords reports, analytics and facebook ads reports.

Response from Report Garden

Replied October 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review Felipe!

Matt from Unconditional Media

Easy Reporting for Multiple Clients

ReportGarden makes my monthly client reports a breeze. It takes the heavy lifting out, and allows me to focus on doing the best work possible for clients.

Pros

It easily pulls in data into simple, beautiful templates.

Cons

It can be complicated or difficult to add new client accounts.

Chris from MWI

Tons of Integrations! Great Value for $$

We've been searching for a reporting suite for our agency for a few months. Report Garden is the perfect fit for our size and it's integration list rivals enterprise level tools for a fraction of the price. The tool is easy to use and for the few issues we've come across we've gotten fast help from their team. Very happy with our choice

Duarte from Inesting

Report Garden is a good solution to save time on dull taks

I am using Report Garden for 6 weeks, and I am globally satisfied. I use it to report on Advertising Campaigns, and Analytics, and after the setup, it saving me lots of hours every month. Positives: Very intuitive and easy to use Connectors to the main products Adapts to multiple languages and design layouts You can include your margin over the costs Customer support Negatives: Doesn't export in PPT Although it can mix in a single table data from different connectors, the visualization of that data is not the best

Francesca from Colombini Group

Industry: Furniture

I can't lie without

I've purchased this tool in order to manage several reports in different countries and for different campaigns. This is a dream-tool for web marketing manager: fully customizable, easy to use, affordable and with an awesome quick customer service.

Pros

Price Customization Easy to use

Cons

Sometimes there are bugs

Katie from EGC

Fast, Easy, Data Aggregation

Very happy, support is very helpful and always patient. Quick and easy way to pull reporting.

Pros

Easy to use. Can build custom report templates and pull in data across various client accounts.

Cons

Does not pull in reporting from outside display partners

Adam from Salt Rank

Wonderful Product

Customer service has been phenomenal!

Pros

The reports are beautiful. I also love how so many aspects of each widget is customizable. So many services like this don't allow for the customization needed to cater your reports to clients exactly as you see fit.

Cons

We see regular bugs with widgets not showing correctly or at all, widgets squished or things not showing as you'd expect.

Curtis from Citrus Three

Report Garden Review

Very good, but there could be minor improvements with more templates and more customizable features.

Pros

The aesthetics of the program are great. Our clients love the look and design of reports when we send them out.

E from Anicca

Nice Looking Reports, Some Serious Bugs Though Beware.

We've been using Report Garden for the past 3 months for our PPC Reports pulling in Data from Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Console, and Google Drive. Only once we started using the tool to bring in custom data did we discover the full extent of bugs. Functionality in parts just doesn't work. Silly little issues like data freshness, formatting, sorting. Just doesn't work. As a customer I have wasted so much time dealing with problems associated with silly bugs that I feel like Report Garden should be paying us to bug test. The tool in my eyes contains too many basic bugs to be on the market.

Terribly Slow

We have been using reportgarden for several months now for the monthly reports we send our customers. Reportgarden has nice features to present the data. But it takes ages to load the report or to even to load a single site. This makes it very frustrating to work with the tool. We were promised to spend time with it - now it takes us more time than ever before to get the reports done. Customer support is fast and friendly but doesn't solve the problem.

Pros

Nice features but if the reports load as slow as they do we spend to much time (=money) on waiting for them to load.

Cons

Extremly slow, losing lots of time (= money) while waiting for sites and reports to finally load

Mark from Sterc

Perfect tool for Reports

It's easy to use and gives perfect reports for your clients. The support of Report Garden is amazing. A question is being answered in a couple of hours. I will recommend it. Try it!

Mike from Firmidable

Once Was A Great Product

Pros

Great for agency reporting. Allows integrations from many different sources, so it's easy to show a client how their marketing and individual channels are performing.

Cons

Support and the software itself has gone downhill. It used to be quick, helpful responses. That changed. Software has a lot of glitches and bugs.