All Robly Reviews

Serpil

Reviewed April 2018

Satisfied and secure Email software.

Highly recommended specially for marketing departments.

PROS

Robly has plenty of futures to use, it is easy to use with its great interface. With Robly you can edit emails fast and send quick without any delay. I like the most its price is affordable. sending information to your customers and clients is easy.

CONS

I started to use this product 6 months ago and I do not have any complain up to now. Hope in future I will not have any bad issue with it.

Georg C.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Modern and Beginner Friendly

Robly has a very good emailer and email builder, and allows for management of all your mass email needs. And it's priced very competitively. Does require a little know how, to break out of their drag/drop, but overall, Robly is a great place to start.

PROS

We migrated to Robly because it was far less expensive than other leading mass email providers at the time, and because the the user interface was modern, responsive and easy to make brilliant looking emails. Many drag and drop options and templates to get your wheels spinning, and unique tools (at the time), such as having an email archive browsable on the web, auto-posting to facebook/twitter, auto-resending to non-openers. A/B email testing. Customer support was very responsive, as we joined them early in their creation, we found several bugs that were fixed relatively quickly.

CONS

Not a fault of this software, but changes to Facebook API has caused the auto-facebook posting to be completely useless. Also, their complex code, which works great with drag and drop, is difficult to complete/fix for various email clients, and makes custom HTML sections relatively a wild west. For instance, Robly does a great job at providing many if/else statements for various email clients, so the drag and drop elements look great in most clients, however, if you need something more advanced, or need to drop a large table of data into something, you lose all that, and your email will not display correctly in email clients unless you are able to re-create all those if/else client code variations, which is a nightmare! It'd be nice if it could still maintain all that even when using custom HTML.

Sheridan

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Update is terrible

I have 2 accounts with Robly and the first couple of years were good. They may not have the versatility of other companies but the pricing made up for it... They have since redone their design and it is awful. Something that would have taken me 20 min in the old version has now taken about 1.5 hours because of the ridiculous layout that they have moved to and I still am not done. They have taken away the ability to access the HTML and also you can't even caption a photo. I am canceling ASAP because I would rather pay 10x more for something that actually makes sense and doesn't give you a terrible headache. Run away from this software if you are thinking about it!

PROS

The old version was ok... I could deal with it but the new update has completely switched things around making it virtually impossible for users of the old version to be productive.

CONS

The update is complete crap. It won't allow you to get into the HTML, the options are almost completely switched around, and you can't even caption a picture anymore... Technical can't be reached directly by phone, you either have to message them or make an appointment for them to call you back. This update is not very intuitive either, it actually is stressful trying to figure out where anything is anymore... It is like they purposefully did the arranging of the option as a sick joke.

Trevor

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

I like Robly templates and features, it's a good investment

I believe that any entrepreneur who wants to venture into email marketing should start with Robly. Thanks to the automated work it offers us, such as sending scheduled emails and offering interactive and thank-you responses, we can focus on the reports, numbers and purchases made by our subscribers. Robly is a platform that could be underestimated but has many surprises.

PROS

Mass sending emails is highly effective with Robly for the development of my marketing campaign. The templates on this platform are wonderful for the design of my emails because they offer a professional identity that my customers appreciate to interact with my company and products. At first it requires patience to learn how to use it but it's really easy to handle. Robly's paid plans are cheap and we never had a problem acquiring them.

CONS

Customer support leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes I have not been able to communicate and I am deserved the doubts. Another point is that Robly's logo conveys a childish message. However it is an attractive software in its functions.

Amy

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Professional looking & organized email marketing tool

Robly has really improved my confidence and ease when making email campaigns. Likewise, I’ve recurved compliments on how well designed and efficient these emails are from colleagues. Robly has helped me grow audiences for the public arts events I organize.

PROS

The most beneficial aspect of Robly is the wide variety of well designed email templates. I’ve never had trouble finding a trouble that fits the needs and content of my email campaigns that promote local events I organize. I’ve noticed it offers far more email templates than other email marketing software programs.

CONS

More than a few times, Robly has crashed my internet brower. My work is saved and my computer is just fine. However, it’s quite frustrating and I think the software needs to be updated to fix its stability for various internet browsers.

Jane

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2018

Inexpensive, easy to use, and let's us do what we need to do

PROS

We send out a weekly e-newsletter with many links to articles on our website. Robly makes it easy to create our calendar on the website, then copy and paste it - with its links intact - into our e-newsletter. Something our previous, more expensive service could not do.

CONS

I can't always get the formatting exactly the way I would like. Perhaps if I spent more time working on this, but always trying to meet a deadline!

Luis Enrique

Newspapers, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2018

Software for email marketing and A / B testing, great features

PROS

Excellent functions, easy to handle, with incredible features for testing, marketing, advertising and sending emails, providing reports and unique opportunities to boost your business. Robly is a very intuitive software that allows you to select the contacts to which you want to send them the emails, also edit them.

CONS

I do not have cons on Robly, I can say that I am very satisfied with the objectives that it has helped me achieve, it is also better than other softwares in its category compared to the tools it offers.

Steve

Reviewed November 2017

Phenomenal

PROS

We've used several other email platforms in the past. Robly is the best. It's complete with every feature we could want, their pricing is competitive or better, their customer service is excellent, their layout of their website is excellent. Plus they don't force people to have to double opt-in (love that).

Jasmine

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2018

Absolutely Genius!

PROS

I love how this platform takes metrics and figures out a game plan for when the best time to send email (Marketing) to prospects. This was super helpful to inform people about our products. Also when it comes to advertising campaign it can do it in a matter of seconds

CONS

It has a malfunction to create campaigns from mobile devices also the emails sent from emails of Robly delay so much in arriving

Jay

Reviewed April 2017

Absolutely incredible

PROS

I have been doing email marketing for many years this email platform is absolutely incredible it has made my email marketing a snap and not to mention my open rates have increased by 50%. It is a must have for anyone doing email marketing.. No other platform will even come close I have used many different platform over the years.. Thank You Robly..

CONS

Can't find any I keep think their is something that can be done to improve this email platform I just can't seem to find anything at all.. They have it all covered and very very well thought out..

Barbara

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Cost Effective Email Marketing

Overall, our experience utilizing Robly has been great! We have had a lot of success reaching different audiences.

PROS

Originally, we were attracted to the price, which was half the price of what we had been paying. My organization has really come to enjoy Robly and how easy it is to us. Favorite features include: contacts are very easy to upload, OpenGen feature and the campaign overviews and analytics.

CONS

There is a nice selection of templates to use for design. Sometimes, I find the design options a little confusing. It take a bit of trial and error as you get used to using the software. Additionally, fonts and spacing do not always look the same in the email as they did in the design screen.

Reasons for switching to Robly

Cost

Eduardo

Reviewed January 2018

Exceeds the functions.

Robly has helped me a lot, previously I had problems with Email using other software, Emails took a long time to reach the client and the delay caused us to lose a lot, since I used Robly I had very good progress.

PROS

I like Robly because it exceeds the functions of many software, there is much more diversity, I would even say that Robly greatly exceeds Constant Contact, using Robly is a way to make Emails and comply with Marketing in a simple and fast way Without making so much effort, Robly is perfect and I hope it stays that way.

CONS

I do not like the prices of Robly, at first I did not touch another and had to pay the high prices, but I think they should lower the rates, the last plans with more access and more benefits to the program exceed.

Holly

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed September 2016

Robly is GENIUS

Robly saves me so much time and energy when sending out content to our email list. The ability to send emails at specific times and resend emails using a different subject title when our first email was unopened is simply brilliant. I can track who opened which email and see the true value of our content for our subscribers. In short, I love Robly and am so thankful we switched from Constant Contact to start working with the Robly team! I've trained other staff in how to use it and now other staff members are sending out emails left and right! LOVE IT! The only suggestion I would have to the Robly team is to make it possible to edit the size of pictures in an easier way (like dragging the dimensions of the picture rather than manually editing them) so we can make pictures as big as we want! Other than that, I love the service and am extremely satisfied!

PROS

I love that we can send emails to specific lists of people. I love the branded emails that have our colors imprinted, our logo displayed, and pictures from our website! I really enjoy the data capturing and the brilliance of the re-sending software. The fact that they can send emails at time that people are most likely to open emails, specific to that individual, is sheer genius.

CONS

Because I use Bitly, seeing which links are clicked in the emails can be difficult. I wish it would display the word that was hyperlinked as well as the link itself and allow me to click on it so I can go to the site and verify. I also would like to be able to expand the size of pictures using a dragging feature in the corners of the picture rather than manually editing it. Manually editing makes it difficult to get pictures on the same line if they're of different dimensions.

Monica

Reviewed May 2018

Robly has exact goals.

PROS

The most lucrative characteristics of Robly and those that can be more profit, would be the automatic configuration that Robly has to control the traffic that may be with respect to subscriptions, it is quite nice that this option exists to leave in automatic period all the configuration of the advertising campaign.

CONS

I have no complaints from Robly, the truth is that it has been a software that has behaved to measure and has achieved excellent innovations at the structural level and at the business level, in this way I think that Robly is very well designed to achieve clear objectives and obtain results both short and long term.

Brent

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

I implement Robly on all client projects.

I find Robly to be a very useful tool and set most of my clients up with it, 4 to date.

PROS

I feel Robly is much easier tool to use with drag and drop, list features, contact building, branding, and the chat support is amazing.

CONS

I feel the reporting could have more data on individual lists vs grouping contacts and lists together. I have separate brands and lists that I need to report on.

Reason for choosing Robly

NA

Reasons for switching to Robly

Price, and I got a reference from a associate.

Marielvis

10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2018

A better stability and tour of Email.

The use that I am giving to Robly has benefited me a lot because previously my company suffered from a lack of control in the subscriptions, they were totally disorganized and nothing was understood at all. Since Robly was implemented, there is better stability in Email Marketing.

PROS

Robly is very good because the functions it has, do not require a long term knowledge, but with a minimum practice, it can be established to use it at any time.

CONS

I do not like that Robly has such high prices, its functions are quite basic but it has a strong impact on the enterprise profit, and I would like it to be cheaper for any client.

Luisana

Reviewed March 2018

Robly perfects the automated work very well, without moving a finger.

I have benefited from the use of Robly since I have been able to completely automate my work, sending constant emails without moving a finger, it is very easy to send emails with Robly about my company's information.

PROS

What I like most about Robly is the automatic way that emails are sent, it is very easy to implement Robly since you only have to carry out the campaign, and the software will do all the work automatically.

CONS

I do not like Robly's rates, I think they should decrease them since many people do not have the necessary financing to pay such an expensive membership.

Gladis