• Pros

• "The new design is awesome and easy to navigate. I have all tools in one dashboard, like competitors analysis, keyword research and of course ranktracking."

• "One of the great features that I liked about SE Ranking was the ability to track your rankings within City level. It is also very easy to setup and extremely intuitive."

• "-The new UI is easy to navigate -Keyword tool is easy to use -Clean and easy to use -The analytics tool is great (Connects to Google Analytics and Google Search Console) "

• Cons

• "It takes some time until you get your results. If you're grouping some thousand keywords, it takes hours. But that's okay. "

• "At the start features were a little limited but the price was good. Now there is very little things I can critique SE Ranking on. "

• "I think the social media part is the only think i like the least. "

Browse SE Ranking Reviews

Daniel José from 101- cientouno

Great functionalities for the best price in the market.

I have been working with SE Ranking the last months. It works great. An essential tool to check the rank of the keywords on Google.

Pros

Allow rank keywords and competitors. Great prices, probably the best one in the market. Also allow site audit. monitor backlinks. keyword suggestion tool, white brand depending the plan you hire. Group keywords, monitor changes.

Cons

I don´t see any cons. Everything work as supposed to be.

Reasons for Switching to SE Ranking

I switch from SEM Rush, because this one is very expensive. SE Ranking do not have all the functionalities that SEM Rush have, but have the ones i need and works great.

Fabrizio from Conceptio

Best value for money for a SEO tool

With SE Ranking it's easy to set up a website project for reliable ranking tracking, get a quick but not shallow SEO audit, check for inappropriate page changes, and much more.

Pros

Good Google My Business tracking. You can always check what was actually scraped from the serp. A fast and good SEO Audit of entire website. Simple but powerful API. Yandex support. Fast and reliable customer support.

Cons

You can choose rankings check frequency along with the pricing plan. It would be more flexible if you could choose it per website project.

Reasons for Choosing SE Ranking

SE Ranking meets all our requirements with the best value for money.

Jake from New North

Easy SEO tracking for markting agency

Overall, this tool is fast to set up, cost-effective compared to competitors, and has an interface that is easy to use.

Pros

SE Ranking is extremely easy to set up and explain to clients. It allows clients to filter results by location, which is crucial for companies that only offer products/services in a specific geographic area.

Cons

While it is possible to view ranking results in specific locations, the search volume is based on national averages, not location-specific averages. For example, I may see that a website is ranking #4 in Atlanta, but the search volume of 1,000/mo applies to the entire USA, not just Atlanta.

Love SEO tools and this one is nice

Pros

It gives you a good starting point but it might leave you wanting more

Cons

It presents a challenge in rural eras. We will be morning hard to see that sousnt finish

Jacob from .Law Practice

Fantastic service and invaluable performance tracking

Great experience so far and the customer service has been really helpful with any queries regarding the platform.

Pros

The platform is very accessible and has a wide array of competitor and performance analysis tools that provide fantastic insights. The keyword research and auditing tools notably are a great addition to the wider ranking tracking.

Cons

We are limited to 5 tracked competitors within keyword groups which does limit the larger scale reporting but this isn't a detrimental issue just something that could maybe be added to in the future.

Patrick from Webwinkelcommunity

The only SEO tool I need

The overall experience is very good. It's very clear and easy to set-up.

Pros

Cons

I think the social media part is the only think i like the least.

Reasons for Choosing SE Ranking

Because of the support the have is really good. And it is an online tool with all the tools for SEO that i need

Ronan from Digital Trawler

SEO Software That's There To Help

Fantastic, always very help team at hand to help trouble shoot issues and guide you

Pros

Everything, the customization plans, the ability to track whatever keyword you want, the back-link tracker that connects to search console. the page change tracker - it has everything. I've looked at other software but I think most of them are full of marketing crap, with SE Ranking its always felt like they are a team that supporting us servicing our clients. I'd highly recommend them.

Reasons for Choosing SE Ranking

Originally price, now I don't leave because I know I have all these other tools that help that these guys don't have.

Henry from Twelverays.

Powerful SEO Tool

Great overall experience!

Pros

Cons

-Keyword database could be expanded a bit more. (But they are proactively building it up every day)

Reasons for Choosing SE Ranking

The price point and the reviews it had online.

Dele from EMS Ltd

Industry: Cosmetics

5 Star SE Ranking

Extremely satisfied support team were quick to help me with any quiries. Software works very well.

Pros

Cons

There wasn't really any cons that I have identified at this moment.

Reasons for Choosing SE Ranking

Price mainly, SE Ranking came in significantly cheaper than most of the others.

Miljenko from Mediteranija j.d.o.o.

Very Comprehensive SEO Tool

Pros

SE Ranking has everything you need to create a good SEO strategy for your websites.

Cons

It could be somehow difficult to catch everything if you are a new user. They have A LOT of possibilities, so there is a little learning curve to become an advanced user.

Reasons for Switching to SE Ranking

I found this tool to be more adjusted to my needs.

Brent from Rocket Grove Creative Studios

SE Ranking is a great balance of features and price- the value is excellent

I'm able to offer my clients a full white labeled experience on MY site without paying hundreds of dollars per month, and I get accurate rank tracking and reports. I've fully switched to using SE Ranking for all my rank tracking and site audits, and it's been great.

Pros

SEO tools don't generally come cheap. And for those getting started, it's hard to justify the cost. Most professional tracking and research tools don't have a low cost entry level package. SE Ranking is simply priced much better than the competition, and there isn't a huge lack of features either. I love that you can choose to pay for what you need. SE Ranking is flexible and goes by the number of keywords tracked, their frequency of being tracked, and you can also choose costs for other features as you need them. SE Ranking is a full-featured SEO suite with everything you need for keyword and content research, competitor research and tracking, site audits and so much more. They even have an SEO audit tool you can add to your site, along with full white labeling and a client dashboard that you can host on your own site, without their branding anywhere. And it still costs much less than the competition. And you can automate your reports and rankings to make things even easier.

Cons

There are a few limitations in some of the research tools, but nothing major. I do wish the interface was slightly more polished as it can be a little clunky to use (not slow, just hard to navigate through). Also, the app is pretty basic and isn't very intuitive, and it's hard to sort results properly in the app.

Dan from Be Fair Marketing Co

This tool is really good, they have some well thought out features that are genuinely useful.

Affordable, useful, well thought-out tools that show promise for even more features in the near future. This tool has made my work with clients much easier and efficient. They like it for its clarity. I like it for its unique and genuinely useful features that work well and deliver to my expectations. I've already recommended this to most people I know.

Pros

I like that you get a fair keyword allowance. If I'm tracking 50 keywords on desktop, I can track those same 50 on mobile without it being deducted from my total keyword allowance, this is something I've been ripped off by other tools in the past. I like that you can add a monetary value to your keywords dependent on their position and other variables, this is great to show value to clients. I like that you can import keywords directly from search console and monitor them. I think the backlink tool useful and has some good metrics in the dashboard. Reporting is good because clients understand it. the competitor analysis and auditing tools are very useful too. Showing overall metrics is great for clients and a quick bird's eye view of performance. It's also a responsive layout, so I can use it on my tablet (seems trivial but most bigger tools are hard to use on smaller screens) I've been told that most of the features that are missing are being worked on and will be implemented soon. I expect them to be just as useful and intuitive too. Overall, the value for money, fairness and useful tools make this a good investment for me. I'm very happy with it.

Cons

It'd be awesome to be able to segment by the organic and local pack as that piece of the interface can be a bit confusing. I wish we could pull backlink data into the reports, but I have been told this is on the way soon. The android app isn't very useful (but hey, they actually have one unlike the others) It's good for a quick look at movements, but generally you're better using the full site

Muhammad from BB

Affordable Tool for Digital Marketer's

I am using this tool for more then a year and its very good and affordable tool. It gives the accurate rankings of organic results. If someone is

Pros

Affordable Easy to Use Accurate Rankings Tool Good Website Audit Tool Can Manage Social Media Accounts

Cons

They don't have 24/7 support for users. Don't have much details about Local SEO Rankings.

Reasons for Choosing SE Ranking

I was looking for a tool which can provide me the ranking of my keyword on daily basis. SE Ranking provides the highly accurate result with some extra feature like it shows the snippet results also like Local 3 pack, images, and also for paid ads results.

Reasons for Switching to SE Ranking

Its more affordable with similar features to Agency Analytics.

Erwin from Self-employed

Lots of useful features without breaking your wallet!

I love the fact that it helped me maintain my high rankings and grow my sites even more.

Pros

SE Ranking is a great option if you do not want to spend too much on an SEO tool. It has lots of basic and advanced features that help me improve my sites and maintain my high rankings. 1. Setting up your first website is very easy. You can also automatically add your keywords using your Google Analytics account. Although, I will not recommend it if you subscribed to their lowest plan. 2. It can track my keywords accurately. It also shows the monthly search volume. And for me, that is a MUST! 3. The backlink monitoring tool is an awesome feature. I can add all my sites backlinks manually or automatically. By using this tool, I can monitor my backlinks if they are still alive. 4. Tracking my competitions. I can also track my competitors and see their stats in a quick glance. It is easier to come out with a plan to beat them all in the SERP. Overall, SE Ranking is a powerful and affordable all-in-one SEO Solution.

Cons

For its price, I do not have any complaints about SE Ranking. It is more than enough to help my sites grow and be on top.

Lauren from Studio III Marketing

Great tool, nice functions, not always super accurate

This tool has been very useful for us. We have 10s and 10s of sites that we track ranking on here. Our main function with this tool is to run rankings. However, the tool also has other uses, like a "site audit", which is pretty cool. Finds missing titles tags, duplicate descriptions; that kind of thing. We run rankings daily for our clients. It's great that it does it automatically, that you can put different cities, different search engines, etc. However, I have noticed that they are not super accurate. Especially of late. Thing swill say 11 which are actually 9, things will say they dropped out of the top 100 but actually be 22, etc.

Pros

Daily rank tracking, ability to add multiple cities and search engines, the ability to track mobile. The addition of the Site Audit and other functions are a nice addition.

Cons

The inaccuracy of rankings at times. I would say within the last month it's gotten bad. Things will be anywhere from 3 to 30 off. I'm sure the volatility of Google Search Results is partly at fault, but even so, it's gotten to the point where I will manually check drops or keywords that I seem off. Out of a set of 40 or so keywords, I usually find at least 5 or so that are more or less wrong.

Ivan from straus.md

The very first SEO rank monitoring tool that makes sense to me! And cheap too!

Cheap seo rank monitoring for a small web based business and its competitors. I liked it so much i already recommended this software to several people!

Pros

1)Cheap and gets the job done! Other similar services charge too much. We are a small business in a 3d world country so we don't have enough extra finances to pay 200+$ for seo rank monitoring. The 90$ yearly personal plan is perfect for us. Also their trials are way to restrictive to be intuitive. 2)I works well, and the UI is well designed. The other seo trackers that i tried trials on had a very cluttered and unintuitive interface, at least for me, a person that is only vaguely familiar with seo. But SE ranking, is easy to use even for me. Everything is well organised, well grouped and easy to use. 3)Easy competitor tracking. 4)The indexing is pretty fast 5)Supports Moldova as a region! (YES) 6)Does not lie about our local positions unlike some other SEO monitors (havens knows where they get their data, but it was not coming from google) 7)Site audit is spot on. 8)Personal 90$ plan is well suited for a small web based service. 9)A trial that is actually useful.

Cons

So far the only thing that i don't like is that you can't import keywords from already added websites.

Luke from Sportystation

Affordable and great for tracking my keywords.

My overall experience using it is pretty nice. The rank tracker is solid and pricing is competetive.

Pros

I mainly use SE Ranking to track my keywords. You can track up to 50 keywords on their lowest plan. They also offer a free 14-day trial at the moment so you can test the software before committing to subscribe. Setting up your first website is easy. Although you may want to add your keywords manually if you selected their lowest plan. I really love their rank tracking. It is fast and accurate. It also shows the search volume for each keyword that you want to track. Their lowest plan is affordable and more than enough for small websites. But do take note that you have to pay a full year for it.

Cons

What I don't like about it is, you should pay a full year for their lowest plan. This may turn off beginners without a big budget for an SEO tool.

Ivan from Self-employed

Very comfortable SEO service that makes positions tracking easy and understandable

Pros

1. Easy to track the position of keywords in several target countries 2. Page SEO Audit - a useful tool to find problems or mistakes in OnPage optimization. 3. Website Complex Audit makes easy to find technical problems in the whole website. 4. Integration with GSC and Analytics helps to find interesting statistic insights. 5. Backlink Monitor is really helpful tool to control backlinks from forums and blogs. 6. Marketing Plan Tool - it's kind of check-list - not very useful for professionals, but have many links to useful sources about SEM. 7. Every week I receive useful articles from SERanking - this helps me to be on top of my mind.

Cons

1. Reporting Tool is difficult to use. I create reports by myself because there isn't enough time to understand all Reporting Tool features completely. 2. Positions report that I receive via my Email once a week is bad - it's just a list of keywords with their positions in target countries - very large and not useful report.

Marielle from All Is Everlasting Floral Arrangements

Great SEO tool, useful functions and affordable!

Overall, I really liked this tool. Inexpensive and it works great!

Pros

There are many things to like about SE Ranking. First, they offer first-time users a free trial to test their software. There are a lot of functions inside their dashboard. They offer SEO tools, PPC tools and social media management tools. Creating projects are so easy. I can also export my keywords from Google Analytics. The On-page SEO audit is spot on. Their rank tracking is accurate too! It also allows me to check my backlinks data. Their pricing is very flexible and they are affordable. Great choice as a first tool for SEO startups. They also send reports to my email directly.

Cons

Rankings updates can be slow. Backlink checker and monitoring needs a little bit of improvement.

Emma from Sportystation

I use it to track our website's keywords and traffic.

SE Ranking is a great option specially for beginners and budget-conscious users.

Pros

SE Ranking is an affordable software that has all the necessary seo tools. They are all inside the same platform so users do not have to buy separate tools. They also offer a free trial, which in fact, a good chance to try them out before subscribing. They have their own keyword suggestion tool which has a quite big database. Their Keyword Position Tracking Tool is accurate and they regularly send updates to my email. Lastly, their pricing is competitive and they are one of the cheapest in the market today.

Cons

You have to pay an extra to use their Backlink Explorer and Keyword Grouping tool. But even with those extra charges, SE Ranking remains an affordable SEO tool.

Harold from Sportystation

Competitive SEO tool with awesome pricing!

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool!

Pros

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool that helps me with my SEO audit. They are offering free trial so users can test them first. Adding a project is a breeze. It also let me choose who can access the projects. Tracking my keywords is fast and accurate. Users can also track their rankings in Youtube, Bing or Yahoo. I tracked my keywords in Google and I can say that they are really accurate. They have a lot of useful tools like backlink checker, search volume checker, keyword suggestion tool and on-page SEO audit. For me, what really makes them attractive is their pricing. It is affordable!

Cons

I don't have any issues using it. It is easy and fast to use. And the features are all useful.

Ale from Somos Mamas

Industry: Newspapers

The pandora box for seo

I use for tracking KW and backlinks

Pros

I love seo tools and Se Ranking is a seo tool with all inclusive. I like that but have too much tools (but its can be confusing) What i love about Se Ranking and what i use - Keyword tracker for several search engine - Snippet view (you can see how look on google) - Nice Report - tracking backlinks - Website Auditor - Keyword research tool Also you can give level access to your team or client. Se Ranking is a tool that is really good and usefull but is no so for "new" or "expert" and also isnt cheaper... so i think is perfect tool for a small marketing agency The best tool in SE Ranking for my and what i love (and is the more original and usefull and no other app have it) is the backling tracker. Really clevear!!!

Cons

The cons of Se Ranking are: - The UI is not very friendly - Too much tools and they are not very friendly so new people on seo can get confuse - The tools are hide in the ui - Some service you have to pay extra (if you compare against other tools like ahreff or semrush) - Too much tools and is not the best in 1 I think if they remake the ui and work on pricing can be a really sucefull seo tool.

Allan from Bars and Hustle

A user-friendly cloud-based SEO tool!

It is great and affordable as well!

Pros

SE Ranking is a great tool for all your SEO needs. It has plenty of features to help your websites rank higher or maintain their rankings. They also offer a 14-day free trial without the need to input your credit card details. Creating your very first project is easy. They also have a video tutorial on how to make one. Their On-page SEO tool is on point and can help your pages to avoid optimization errors. The rank tracker is accurate and you can track different search engines.

Cons

There are some additional fees if you want to use certain tools like the Backlink Explorer.

Colin from Trade IT

SE Ranking - Useful tool for SEO practitioners

If you are serious about SEO or offer SEO services to clients, you'll likely use a variety of tools including those from Google and Bing as well as various third party products. SE Ranking does a good job of tracking performance over time for a number of keywords. SE Ranking is often a good way to do some fast keyword research - quickly getting search volumes and page ranking details. SE Ranking is usually the starting point for setting up and configuring a campaign. We use a number of other tools as well, but we wouldn't want to be without SE Ranking for its ease of use and reporting.

Pros

- Ease of use - Good reports - Tracks keyword performance over time - Can include competitor performance - Ability to group sites & keywords into projects

Cons

- Quite a bit of duplication across SEO tools, so some of what SE Ranking provides you'll likely be getting from other sources. - Reports can take some time to configure.

Robust SEO platform that continues to rapidly develop roadmap features at a great value for cost.

Robust SEO technology available to me on a scheduled basis, immediate demand basis and an excellent cost value for the features of the platform. SE Ranking is one of the best at building new roadmap features as well.

Pros

I love the ability to perform accurate SEO actions with ease. The UX and UI is phenomenal. The projects are organized within folders to keep all data and information relevant to the SEO project you are working on. They have all of the SEO features, snippet testing, keyword monitoring, traffic & analytics and way more. I have a weekly report sent to me each week showing the reports of my sites and my competitors.

Cons

A couple of their tools require a percentage of a cent to run a query, this tends to be on large google queries that as an upcoming platform they have to charge for currently.

FATIH from MEPIA LTD

All in one SEO Platform

I really like you and %100 recommendation. At least you must give a change for try.

Pros

- All in one SEO platform - White label - Lead management - Perfect solution for smalll and medium size agencies - Cost effective - PPC research

Cons

- Keyword database (it's groving but it might be bigger ) - Missing country for search engines (ppc research tool)

Dexter from Platinum Live Usa

SE Ranking exceeded my expectations

Pros

SE Ranking is another affordable SEO that we like to use for our website as well as our clients' websites. It is simple to use and their user interface is neat. They also have advanced SEO tools like Rank Tracker, Website Audit, Backlink Checker and On-Page Checker. Their Rank Tracker tool is accurate and it is simple to use. I believe that one of their strengths is their affordable pricing.

Cons

You have to pay an extra to access some of the tools.

Dmitry from Newdesignlab

this service is in my "Must-have" list

SE Ranking is my must-have tool for site audit and project management. It has in-depth, robust and full of actionable metrics. I use their API for reporting and their backlinks tool, and it always works well for me. The depths of SE Ranking is almost without equal from a competitor.

Pros

I'm working with SE ranking only few month. But this service is in my "Must-have" list! It is easy to add projects, keywords, analytics data. Very useful feature of SE Ranking is the ability to measure my project's organic rankings and analyze how these rankings have changed over time. Very useful features for seo agencies to create reports in their own style, however, this functionality need to expand.

Cons

There needs to be an option for adding a custom page background, or at least a header image, not just a logo that can't be positioned. The custom pages don't allow adding images, headers, adjusting fonts, etc, making customization quite limited, which is important for agencies who need to present a branded experience for their clients.

Ramazan from Clixous

Best price in SEO and digital marketing tools

I have been using the SE Ranking tool for more than 2 years. It was my biggest assistant in my SEO and digital marketing projects.

Pros

SE Ranking tool is a super SEO and digital marketing tool when it is evaluated as price and performance. You can perform all your digital marketing activities under 6 titles in SE ranking tool. These are rank tracking, analytics & traffic, competitors, marketing plan, website audit, backlink monitor and social media marketing. Conducting all marketing activities with a tool is a feature I like.

Cons

I don't think it has a missing feature. Everything works as it should.

Jonny from Key Group

Above average ranking and link tracking tool

An inexpensive tool for tracking ranks and links. If you are in the niche of needing to track both of these metrics in one tool, SE Ranking will provide a cost effective option.

Pros

We used this tool to track a number of basic keywords across multiple sites, but also used the link track feature to record and track our inbound links. This feature is useful as it checks if links are still live and records the date of any changes, allowing you to see real-time stats on your link building efforts. The rank tracking is fairly standard and easy to use so no complaints there, although there isn't anything ground-breaking.

Cons

The new updated interface is easy to use, but until then the UI was very clunky and not the easiest to navigate. The beta version that you can use for their new interface is a lot better though. Not too many complaints otherwise, it functions as you would expect.

Raul from Marketing With Raul

Reliable to track your rankings

SE Ranking does what I need it to do. It also has some extra tools that are nice to have access to in the event that I need them.

Pros

SE Ranking allows me to perform website audits and reliably tracks my rankings and competitor rankings in one tool. I am able to make decisions based on the data that SE Ranking shows me. It also has some other nice tools like a page audit interface that you can offer to potential clients, competitor research tools and a backlink checker.

Cons

The interface consistently loads slowly for me when I open it for the first time in a day. This only bothers me when I actually sit and wait for data to show. My guess is that it is building my reports right when I access the software.

Vlad from River Studio

The best service for SEO professionals!

I have the ability to accurately view positions, marketing plan, website analysis and recommendations for the correction of errors, analysis of competitors, analysis of potential customers and many other important tools

Pros

I moved to the service "SE Ranking" with the same service that I was shooting positions. Unfortunately at the same service was a huge error in the positions, some of the pages service is generally not seen, although they were in the top 3. After moving on "SE Ranking" I don't know the problem. Position service sees all pages, position more accurate, an excellent review site, marketing plan and many other free and paid tools which are needed in SEO. Recommend!

Cons

One can customize the personalization domain. Previously everything worked correctly, but after moving to a new server access to the "SE Ranking" is impossible with my domain name. But that's my "crooked hands" and not service :)

Anthony from The Marketing Campaign Company

Very sophisticated and excited to continue using the system

More understand of ranking data

Pros

The system feels much more sophisticated than our previous SEO tool. The ability to track specific queries and set the location basis for the search engine adds a new level of details to our SEO activities. There's an emphasis within the system on tracking your/client competitors. I can easily see the top 10 competitors for specific keywords, providing me a way try and get highly relevant backlinks. The backlink management itself also feels great, as I can add poor links to a 'disavow' list to export and upload to Google Webmaster Tools. The reporting functionality is also very good, allowing us to create attractive monthly reports for clients.

Cons

Occasionally the links within the system break, but usually these resolve themselves after I reload the page, so this hasn't really presented an issue yet.

Krzysztof from KLARSAN

Most accurate rank tracking tool available

I've been using Web-Tools for a long time. This is server based tool for rank tracking, but it stopped working after an author had given up. So I had to find something new. I checked a lot of tools and SE Ranking is the best one in my opinion.

Pros

IMHO this is the most accurate and the best rank tracking tool out there. I have tried many of them. I also own 2 more SaaS tools for rank tracking, but SE Ranking beats them all.

Cons

I would like to see a better Social Media analytics. And android app as soon as possible.

Dav-Emmanuel from Audacity ICT Solutions Limited

Great Value for Money

It's my very first time to use a premium SEO tool. I can say that I was amazed with SERanking's services and features. I really like the cleanliness and simpleness of the UI. The SEO audit tool is super useful and the reporting is rock solid! Although the rankings-check frequency of once in 3 days is good, however, I wish I had the daily frequency but overall I'm very satisfied.

Pros

I wanted it for the keyword tracking and site analysis and so far I am very happy with the results. The keyword SERP position is very accurate. Also, they are one of the few whose database includes Google NG.

Cons

Not necessarily a con of the product itself but of my current plan. I only get ranking updates every 3 days. Wished it was daily.

Ganesh from RankMe1

A Perfect Low cost Alternate to Ahrefs

Pros

Competitor Analysis Tool is Just Awesome, Able to Find all the Keywords of Competitors. Keyword Tracking is Accurate & Perfect. Backlink checker is a cool feature to have. Backlink Monitor Tool is Awesome as it Sends Notifications via Email when we lose a back link etc..

Cons

Expecting Content Explorer Tool, Just Like Ahrefs. Expecting Advanced Filter Options in Competitor Analysis.

Hanno from hannoschmidt.de

It's the Keyword Grouper!

Like I said: It really makes the keyword research much more valuable. And actually I just use that part of the tool.

Pros

The Keyword grouping function. It makes your keyword research so much more valuable! You can group keywords by the similarity of the resulting SERPS. That has the effect, that you can group content together. A function that no other seo tool that I know of allows for.

Reasons for Choosing SE Ranking

Actually, I don't know any tool that allows for keyword grouping with the same logic that SE Ranking offers.

SE Ranking - The SEO Software that keeps getting better...

This is a great affordable option for a good number of SEO tools and reporting features.

Pros

SE Ranking is a SEO reporting tools with many features. I like the reports it generates.

Cons

It sometime take awhile to generate SEO audit reports

Takis from Leadership Initiative @Business

An integrated suite for all your SEO requirements

Excellent SEO reports, competitive analysis, many data, insights, and information for utilizing in marketing!

Pros

SE Ranking is an integrated cloud-based SEO application suitable for all your growth hacking and marketing campaigns! The platform provides all the tools necessary for the modern marketer to check on the competitions, to his/her performance and to design in a logical and comprehensive way his/her campaigns. Major points: - An affortable overall solution - Strong SEO engine - Fast updating of results - Fast indexing - Comprehensive competitor tracking - Excellent trial period

Cons

The interface of SE Ranking is too technical at some pints with a lot of features around for every marketing level! It would help to become more intuitive!

John from Spinfuel VAPE Magazine

Industry: Publishing

Not only does SE provide me with great information it helps me understand it. That's vital.

Knowledge! What our readers look for and how often they find it with us.

Pros

Being able to see where our site is below my effectiveness and where we need to go. It helps guide us to what our readers want, and get it to them.

Cons

I kinda wish we could hook into all other analytics systems. I would love to organize all platforms under SE for one integrated system.

Konstantin from Marketing and Advertising

Industry: Computer Networking

Convenient service for daily use for both for SEO specialists and digital agencies.

Began to spend less time on scanning positions and earn more.

Pros

Fast and accurate keyword rank tracking. It is easy to monitor the dynamics of search positions for the entire scanning period. Convenient and practical way to present to client the results of the 2-3 month website optimization. No need to deal with anti-captcha, or to connect antigate. As a first step of working with a client, I usually present SEO-audit results, which is performed by SE Ranking website audit tool, to eliminate all the errors and technical issues on the website. I also like all the new updates of the service.

Cons

There is no possibility to choose the executor within the team, who will work on the website promotion.

Stevan from Digitalni Ensaf

Very good value for money

Pros

Histoical position compare on the search engines.

Cons

Improvment on search volume aproximetions, but I understand that will come in time.

Reasons for Switching to SE Ranking

Cheaper with better interface.

Very Good All-One SEO Solution

SE Ranking has been very helpful in helping me find keywords to target in my articles and helping me find ways to make my website more SEO friendly.

Pros

I rely on SE Ranking for most of my SEO needs. I use it to track backlinks, keywords I’m targeting, audit my website, and identify new keywords to target. It’s very good for all these uses.

Cons

It would be helpful for SE Ranking to add more link quality metrics in their backlinks explorer to help users to determine whether a backlink is a source of negative SEO.

spring from springtime marketing llc

Excellent value for the money!

Excellent value and functionality for SEO.

Pros

SE Ranking provides rankings for google, yahoo and bing. Sends weekly reports (you can change frequency depending on plan), plus has SEO tools to help improve such as an overall site audit. Very inexpensive and can track multiple domains. You can also track against competitors.

Stepanov from TopZvuk

Industry: Music

Very good SEO service !

Pros

My name Dennis. From Russia. I use this and it is very good SEO service ! :))) thx !!! The best !!!!

Mike from AR James Media

Great All-in-one seo and ranking solution

Pros

The "online marketing plan" is an excellent addition, it gives you a guided step-by-step process for a new site or digging into an existing site for a new client. Reports are nice looking and can be custom branded to each client. Clear and easy to read tracking.

Cons

The plan I currently use is limited to querying ranking results once per week. Upgrade options can be on the expensive side and do not add a lot of value for the money

Aleksandra from Admixer

So far the best software I have used!

SE Ranking is perfect for all the SEO tasks - rank tracking, backlinks, competitors research, website audit. I haven’t even tried all the tools they have yet. And the reporting system is also great. I can save so much time than preparing the report manually.

Pros

The interface is very friendly and easy to understand. I like the reports and charts, also nice graphics. The website audit feature is very useful. And of course great customer support.

Cons

Everything is doing good, it works as advertised. However I’ve tried their Mobile app and not all the features are available there. Anyway it looks great.

David from Freelance

Prefect for small businesses

I run a small web development business and dabble in the odd bit of SEO for clients, mainly just reports so I can't justify spending £100's per month on the 'Top SEO Software' SE Ranking is just perfect

Pros

Easy to setup - You simply need to add the URL of the website and optionally link Google Analytics and you have a fully featured SEO tool. Rankings, competitors and lovely looking reports.

Cons

I bought this as a lifetime deal on Appsumo so there is a limited amounts of sites I can monitor withoug paying more, but it's perfect for me as I only use it for a couple of clients

Paola from WDS

Industry: Photography

SE Ranking has helped me optimise my website

I was able to optimise my website without being a SEO expert.

Pros

This is a SEO tool that you can use even if you are not a SEO specialist. I am not one, and I've managed to optimise my website by following the information and prompts SE ranking provided. When there's something that can be fixed, SE Ranking will post the URL of the exact page that needs taken care of + a clear description of what needs to be done. The competitor analysis is also very handy. I used it to track my competition's google ranking spot for different keywords, and know where I need to focus my energies on in order to win spots over them.

Cons

As with all things SEO, for me the down side is the learning curve. There might be a lot that I can still do with this tool and I don't even know where to begin. I still think that what I've done so far is more than plenty for value, but more in-depth SEO trainings wouldn't hurt.

Pretty good rank tracker for the money

It's good for tracking different keywords with a range of different clients.

Pros

As a budget option, this does the job. It seems to be pretty accurate and the deals are OK compared to the market leading expensive options. Straightforward to use.

Cons

It's not very flexible with the amount of updating. Maybe you could have weekly tokens to check ranks now rather than waiting for once-a-week checks.