• Pros

• "My name Dennis. From Russia. I use this and it is very good SEO service ! :))) thx !!! The best !!!!"

• "IMHO this is the most accurate and the best rank tracking tool out there. I have tried many of them. I also own 2 more SaaS tools for rank tracking, but SE Ranking beats them all."

• "Being able to see where our site is below my effectiveness and where we need to go. It helps guide us to what our readers want, and get it to them. "

• Cons

• "It takes some time until you get your results. If you're grouping some thousand keywords, it takes hours. But that's okay. "

• "I kinda wish we could hook into all other analytics systems. I would love to organize all platforms under SE for one integrated system. "

• "You have to pay an extra to use their Backlink Explorer and Keyword Grouping tool. But even with those extra charges, SE Ranking remains an affordable SEO tool."

Browse SE Ranking Reviews

Daniel José from 101- cientouno

Great functionalities for the best price in the market.

I have been working with SE Ranking the last months. It works great. An essential tool to check the rank of the keywords on Google.

Pros

Allow rank keywords and competitors. Great prices, probably the best one in the market. Also allow site audit. monitor backlinks. keyword suggestion tool, white brand depending the plan you hire. Group keywords, monitor changes.

Cons

I don´t see any cons. Everything work as supposed to be.

Muhammad from BB

Affordable Tool for Digital Marketer's

I am using this tool for more then a year and its very good and affordable tool. It gives the accurate rankings of organic results. If someone is

Pros

Affordable Easy to Use Accurate Rankings Tool Good Website Audit Tool Can Manage Social Media Accounts

Cons

They don't have 24/7 support for users. Don't have much details about Local SEO Rankings.

Reasons for Choosing SE Ranking

I was looking for a tool which can provide me the ranking of my keyword on daily basis. SE Ranking provides the highly accurate result with some extra feature like it shows the snippet results also like Local 3 pack, images, and also for paid ads results.

Love SEO tools and this one is nice

Pros

It gives you a good starting point but it might leave you wanting more

Cons

It presents a challenge in rural eras. We will be morning hard to see that sousnt finish

Hanno from hannoschmidt.de

It's the Keyword Grouper!

Like I said: It really makes the keyword research much more valuable. And actually I just use that part of the tool.

Pros

The Keyword grouping function. It makes your keyword research so much more valuable! You can group keywords by the similarity of the resulting SERPS. That has the effect, that you can group content together. A function that no other seo tool that I know of allows for.

Reasons for Choosing SE Ranking

Actually, I don't know any tool that allows for keyword grouping with the same logic that SE Ranking offers.

Brent from Rocket Grove Creative Studios

SE Ranking is a great balance of features and price- the value is excellent

I'm able to offer my clients a full white labeled experience on MY site without paying hundreds of dollars per month, and I get accurate rank tracking and reports. I've fully switched to using SE Ranking for all my rank tracking and site audits, and it's been great.

Pros

SEO tools don't generally come cheap. And for those getting started, it's hard to justify the cost. Most professional tracking and research tools don't have a low cost entry level package. SE Ranking is simply priced much better than the competition, and there isn't a huge lack of features either. I love that you can choose to pay for what you need. SE Ranking is flexible and goes by the number of keywords tracked, their frequency of being tracked, and you can also choose costs for other features as you need them. SE Ranking is a full-featured SEO suite with everything you need for keyword and content research, competitor research and tracking, site audits and so much more. They even have an SEO audit tool you can add to your site, along with full white labeling and a client dashboard that you can host on your own site, without their branding anywhere. And it still costs much less than the competition. And you can automate your reports and rankings to make things even easier.

Cons

There are a few limitations in some of the research tools, but nothing major. I do wish the interface was slightly more polished as it can be a little clunky to use (not slow, just hard to navigate through). Also, the app is pretty basic and isn't very intuitive, and it's hard to sort results properly in the app.

Erwin from Self-employed

Lots of useful features without breaking your wallet!

I love the fact that it helped me maintain my high rankings and grow my sites even more.

Pros

SE Ranking is a great option if you do not want to spend too much on an SEO tool. It has lots of basic and advanced features that help me improve my sites and maintain my high rankings. 1. Setting up your first website is very easy. You can also automatically add your keywords using your Google Analytics account. Although, I will not recommend it if you subscribed to their lowest plan. 2. It can track my keywords accurately. It also shows the monthly search volume. And for me, that is a MUST! 3. The backlink monitoring tool is an awesome feature. I can add all my sites backlinks manually or automatically. By using this tool, I can monitor my backlinks if they are still alive. 4. Tracking my competitions. I can also track my competitors and see their stats in a quick glance. It is easier to come out with a plan to beat them all in the SERP. Overall, SE Ranking is a powerful and affordable all-in-one SEO Solution.

Cons

For its price, I do not have any complaints about SE Ranking. It is more than enough to help my sites grow and be on top.

Raul from Marketing With Raul

Reliable to track your rankings

SE Ranking does what I need it to do. It also has some extra tools that are nice to have access to in the event that I need them.

Pros

SE Ranking allows me to perform website audits and reliably tracks my rankings and competitor rankings in one tool. I am able to make decisions based on the data that SE Ranking shows me. It also has some other nice tools like a page audit interface that you can offer to potential clients, competitor research tools and a backlink checker.

Cons

The interface consistently loads slowly for me when I open it for the first time in a day. This only bothers me when I actually sit and wait for data to show. My guess is that it is building my reports right when I access the software.

Dav-Emmanuel from Audacity ICT Solutions Limited

Great Value for Money

It's my very first time to use a premium SEO tool. I can say that I was amazed with SERanking's services and features. I really like the cleanliness and simpleness of the UI. The SEO audit tool is super useful and the reporting is rock solid! Although the rankings-check frequency of once in 3 days is good, however, I wish I had the daily frequency but overall I'm very satisfied.

Pros

I wanted it for the keyword tracking and site analysis and so far I am very happy with the results. The keyword SERP position is very accurate. Also, they are one of the few whose database includes Google NG.

Cons

Not necessarily a con of the product itself but of my current plan. I only get ranking updates every 3 days. Wished it was daily.

Ganesh from RankMe1

A Perfect Low cost Alternate to Ahrefs

Pros

Competitor Analysis Tool is Just Awesome, Able to Find all the Keywords of Competitors. Keyword Tracking is Accurate & Perfect. Backlink checker is a cool feature to have. Backlink Monitor Tool is Awesome as it Sends Notifications via Email when we lose a back link etc..

Cons

Expecting Content Explorer Tool, Just Like Ahrefs. Expecting Advanced Filter Options in Competitor Analysis.

Mike from AR James Media

Great All-in-one seo and ranking solution

Pros

The "online marketing plan" is an excellent addition, it gives you a guided step-by-step process for a new site or digging into an existing site for a new client. Reports are nice looking and can be custom branded to each client. Clear and easy to read tracking.

Cons

The plan I currently use is limited to querying ranking results once per week. Upgrade options can be on the expensive side and do not add a lot of value for the money

Dan from Be Fair Marketing Co

This tool is really good, they have some well thought out features that are genuinely useful.

Affordable, useful, well thought-out tools that show promise for even more features in the near future. This tool has made my work with clients much easier and efficient. They like it for its clarity. I like it for its unique and genuinely useful features that work well and deliver to my expectations. I've already recommended this to most people I know.

Pros

I like that you get a fair keyword allowance. If I'm tracking 50 keywords on desktop, I can track those same 50 on mobile without it being deducted from my total keyword allowance, this is something I've been ripped off by other tools in the past. I like that you can add a monetary value to your keywords dependent on their position and other variables, this is great to show value to clients. I like that you can import keywords directly from search console and monitor them. I think the backlink tool useful and has some good metrics in the dashboard. Reporting is good because clients understand it. the competitor analysis and auditing tools are very useful too. Showing overall metrics is great for clients and a quick bird's eye view of performance. It's also a responsive layout, so I can use it on my tablet (seems trivial but most bigger tools are hard to use on smaller screens) I've been told that most of the features that are missing are being worked on and will be implemented soon. I expect them to be just as useful and intuitive too. Overall, the value for money, fairness and useful tools make this a good investment for me. I'm very happy with it.

Cons

It'd be awesome to be able to segment by the organic and local pack as that piece of the interface can be a bit confusing. I wish we could pull backlink data into the reports, but I have been told this is on the way soon. The android app isn't very useful (but hey, they actually have one unlike the others) It's good for a quick look at movements, but generally you're better using the full site

Lauren from Studio III Marketing

Great tool, nice functions, not always super accurate

This tool has been very useful for us. We have 10s and 10s of sites that we track ranking on here. Our main function with this tool is to run rankings. However, the tool also has other uses, like a "site audit", which is pretty cool. Finds missing titles tags, duplicate descriptions; that kind of thing. We run rankings daily for our clients. It's great that it does it automatically, that you can put different cities, different search engines, etc. However, I have noticed that they are not super accurate. Especially of late. Thing swill say 11 which are actually 9, things will say they dropped out of the top 100 but actually be 22, etc.

Pros

Daily rank tracking, ability to add multiple cities and search engines, the ability to track mobile. The addition of the Site Audit and other functions are a nice addition.

Cons

The inaccuracy of rankings at times. I would say within the last month it's gotten bad. Things will be anywhere from 3 to 30 off. I'm sure the volatility of Google Search Results is partly at fault, but even so, it's gotten to the point where I will manually check drops or keywords that I seem off. Out of a set of 40 or so keywords, I usually find at least 5 or so that are more or less wrong.

Ivan from straus.md

The very first SEO rank monitoring tool that makes sense to me! And cheap too!

Cheap seo rank monitoring for a small web based business and its competitors. I liked it so much i already recommended this software to several people!

Pros

1)Cheap and gets the job done! Other similar services charge too much. We are a small business in a 3d world country so we don't have enough extra finances to pay 200+$ for seo rank monitoring. The 90$ yearly personal plan is perfect for us. Also their trials are way to restrictive to be intuitive. 2)I works well, and the UI is well designed. The other seo trackers that i tried trials on had a very cluttered and unintuitive interface, at least for me, a person that is only vaguely familiar with seo. But SE ranking, is easy to use even for me. Everything is well organised, well grouped and easy to use. 3)Easy competitor tracking. 4)The indexing is pretty fast 5)Supports Moldova as a region! (YES) 6)Does not lie about our local positions unlike some other SEO monitors (havens knows where they get their data, but it was not coming from google) 7)Site audit is spot on. 8)Personal 90$ plan is well suited for a small web based service. 9)A trial that is actually useful.

Cons

So far the only thing that i don't like is that you can't import keywords from already added websites.

Luke from Sportystation

Affordable and great for tracking my keywords.

My overall experience using it is pretty nice. The rank tracker is solid and pricing is competetive.

Pros

I mainly use SE Ranking to track my keywords. You can track up to 50 keywords on their lowest plan. They also offer a free 14-day trial at the moment so you can test the software before committing to subscribe. Setting up your first website is easy. Although you may want to add your keywords manually if you selected their lowest plan. I really love their rank tracking. It is fast and accurate. It also shows the search volume for each keyword that you want to track. Their lowest plan is affordable and more than enough for small websites. But do take note that you have to pay a full year for it.

Cons

What I don't like about it is, you should pay a full year for their lowest plan. This may turn off beginners without a big budget for an SEO tool.

Ivan from Self-employed

Very comfortable SEO service that makes positions tracking easy and understandable

Pros

1. Easy to track the position of keywords in several target countries 2. Page SEO Audit - a useful tool to find problems or mistakes in OnPage optimization. 3. Website Complex Audit makes easy to find technical problems in the whole website. 4. Integration with GSC and Analytics helps to find interesting statistic insights. 5. Backlink Monitor is really helpful tool to control backlinks from forums and blogs. 6. Marketing Plan Tool - it's kind of check-list - not very useful for professionals, but have many links to useful sources about SEM. 7. Every week I receive useful articles from SERanking - this helps me to be on top of my mind.

Cons

1. Reporting Tool is difficult to use. I create reports by myself because there isn't enough time to understand all Reporting Tool features completely. 2. Positions report that I receive via my Email once a week is bad - it's just a list of keywords with their positions in target countries - very large and not useful report.

Marielle from All Is Everlasting Floral Arrangements

Great SEO tool, useful functions and affordable!

Overall, I really liked this tool. Inexpensive and it works great!

Pros

There are many things to like about SE Ranking. First, they offer first-time users a free trial to test their software. There are a lot of functions inside their dashboard. They offer SEO tools, PPC tools and social media management tools. Creating projects are so easy. I can also export my keywords from Google Analytics. The On-page SEO audit is spot on. Their rank tracking is accurate too! It also allows me to check my backlinks data. Their pricing is very flexible and they are affordable. Great choice as a first tool for SEO startups. They also send reports to my email directly.

Cons

Rankings updates can be slow. Backlink checker and monitoring needs a little bit of improvement.

Emma from Sportystation

I use it to track our website's keywords and traffic.

SE Ranking is a great option specially for beginners and budget-conscious users.

Pros

SE Ranking is an affordable software that has all the necessary seo tools. They are all inside the same platform so users do not have to buy separate tools. They also offer a free trial, which in fact, a good chance to try them out before subscribing. They have their own keyword suggestion tool which has a quite big database. Their Keyword Position Tracking Tool is accurate and they regularly send updates to my email. Lastly, their pricing is competitive and they are one of the cheapest in the market today.

Harold from Sportystation

Competitive SEO tool with awesome pricing!

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool!

Pros

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool that helps me with my SEO audit. They are offering free trial so users can test them first. Adding a project is a breeze. It also let me choose who can access the projects. Tracking my keywords is fast and accurate. Users can also track their rankings in Youtube, Bing or Yahoo. I tracked my keywords in Google and I can say that they are really accurate. They have a lot of useful tools like backlink checker, search volume checker, keyword suggestion tool and on-page SEO audit. For me, what really makes them attractive is their pricing. It is affordable!

Cons

I don't have any issues using it. It is easy and fast to use. And the features are all useful.

Ale from Somos Mamas

Industry: Newspapers

The pandora box for seo

I use for tracking KW and backlinks

Pros

I love seo tools and Se Ranking is a seo tool with all inclusive. I like that but have too much tools (but its can be confusing) What i love about Se Ranking and what i use - Keyword tracker for several search engine - Snippet view (you can see how look on google) - Nice Report - tracking backlinks - Website Auditor - Keyword research tool Also you can give level access to your team or client. Se Ranking is a tool that is really good and usefull but is no so for "new" or "expert" and also isnt cheaper... so i think is perfect tool for a small marketing agency The best tool in SE Ranking for my and what i love (and is the more original and usefull and no other app have it) is the backling tracker. Really clevear!!!

Cons

The cons of Se Ranking are: - The UI is not very friendly - Too much tools and they are not very friendly so new people on seo can get confuse - The tools are hide in the ui - Some service you have to pay extra (if you compare against other tools like ahreff or semrush) - Too much tools and is not the best in 1 I think if they remake the ui and work on pricing can be a really sucefull seo tool.

Colin from Trade IT

SE Ranking - Useful tool for SEO practitioners

If you are serious about SEO or offer SEO services to clients, you'll likely use a variety of tools including those from Google and Bing as well as various third party products. SE Ranking does a good job of tracking performance over time for a number of keywords. SE Ranking is often a good way to do some fast keyword research - quickly getting search volumes and page ranking details. SE Ranking is usually the starting point for setting up and configuring a campaign. We use a number of other tools as well, but we wouldn't want to be without SE Ranking for its ease of use and reporting.

Pros

- Ease of use - Good reports - Tracks keyword performance over time - Can include competitor performance - Ability to group sites & keywords into projects

Cons

- Quite a bit of duplication across SEO tools, so some of what SE Ranking provides you'll likely be getting from other sources. - Reports can take some time to configure.

Allan from Bars and Hustle

A user-friendly cloud-based SEO tool!

It is great and affordable as well!

Pros

SE Ranking is a great tool for all your SEO needs. It has plenty of features to help your websites rank higher or maintain their rankings. They also offer a 14-day free trial without the need to input your credit card details. Creating your very first project is easy. They also have a video tutorial on how to make one. Their On-page SEO tool is on point and can help your pages to avoid optimization errors. The rank tracker is accurate and you can track different search engines.

Cons

There are some additional fees if you want to use certain tools like the Backlink Explorer.

Robust SEO platform that continues to rapidly develop roadmap features at a great value for cost.

Robust SEO technology available to me on a scheduled basis, immediate demand basis and an excellent cost value for the features of the platform. SE Ranking is one of the best at building new roadmap features as well.

Pros

I love the ability to perform accurate SEO actions with ease. The UX and UI is phenomenal. The projects are organized within folders to keep all data and information relevant to the SEO project you are working on. They have all of the SEO features, snippet testing, keyword monitoring, traffic & analytics and way more. I have a weekly report sent to me each week showing the reports of my sites and my competitors.

Cons

A couple of their tools require a percentage of a cent to run a query, this tends to be on large google queries that as an upcoming platform they have to charge for currently.

Dexter from Platinum Live Usa

SE Ranking exceeded my expectations

Pros

SE Ranking is another affordable SEO that we like to use for our website as well as our clients' websites. It is simple to use and their user interface is neat. They also have advanced SEO tools like Rank Tracker, Website Audit, Backlink Checker and On-Page Checker. Their Rank Tracker tool is accurate and it is simple to use. I believe that one of their strengths is their affordable pricing.

Cons

You have to pay an extra to access some of the tools.

Dmitry from Newdesignlab

this service is in my "Must-have" list

SE Ranking is my must-have tool for site audit and project management. It has in-depth, robust and full of actionable metrics. I use their API for reporting and their backlinks tool, and it always works well for me. The depths of SE Ranking is almost without equal from a competitor.

Pros

I'm working with SE ranking only few month. But this service is in my "Must-have" list! It is easy to add projects, keywords, analytics data. Very useful feature of SE Ranking is the ability to measure my project's organic rankings and analyze how these rankings have changed over time. Very useful features for seo agencies to create reports in their own style, however, this functionality need to expand.

Cons

There needs to be an option for adding a custom page background, or at least a header image, not just a logo that can't be positioned. The custom pages don't allow adding images, headers, adjusting fonts, etc, making customization quite limited, which is important for agencies who need to present a branded experience for their clients.

Vlad from River Studio

The best service for SEO professionals!

I have the ability to accurately view positions, marketing plan, website analysis and recommendations for the correction of errors, analysis of competitors, analysis of potential customers and many other important tools

Pros

I moved to the service "SE Ranking" with the same service that I was shooting positions. Unfortunately at the same service was a huge error in the positions, some of the pages service is generally not seen, although they were in the top 3. After moving on "SE Ranking" I don't know the problem. Position service sees all pages, position more accurate, an excellent review site, marketing plan and many other free and paid tools which are needed in SEO. Recommend!

Cons

One can customize the personalization domain. Previously everything worked correctly, but after moving to a new server access to the "SE Ranking" is impossible with my domain name. But that's my "crooked hands" and not service :)

Anthony from The Marketing Campaign Company

Very sophisticated and excited to continue using the system

More understand of ranking data

Pros

The system feels much more sophisticated than our previous SEO tool. The ability to track specific queries and set the location basis for the search engine adds a new level of details to our SEO activities. There's an emphasis within the system on tracking your/client competitors. I can easily see the top 10 competitors for specific keywords, providing me a way try and get highly relevant backlinks. The backlink management itself also feels great, as I can add poor links to a 'disavow' list to export and upload to Google Webmaster Tools. The reporting functionality is also very good, allowing us to create attractive monthly reports for clients.

Cons

Occasionally the links within the system break, but usually these resolve themselves after I reload the page, so this hasn't really presented an issue yet.

Krzysztof from KLARSAN

Most accurate rank tracking tool available

I've been using Web-Tools for a long time. This is server based tool for rank tracking, but it stopped working after an author had given up. So I had to find something new. I checked a lot of tools and SE Ranking is the best one in my opinion.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see a better Social Media analytics. And android app as soon as possible.

Takis from Leadership Initiative @Business

An integrated suite for all your SEO requirements

Excellent SEO reports, competitive analysis, many data, insights, and information for utilizing in marketing!

Pros

SE Ranking is an integrated cloud-based SEO application suitable for all your growth hacking and marketing campaigns! The platform provides all the tools necessary for the modern marketer to check on the competitions, to his/her performance and to design in a logical and comprehensive way his/her campaigns. Major points: - An affortable overall solution - Strong SEO engine - Fast updating of results - Fast indexing - Comprehensive competitor tracking - Excellent trial period

Cons

The interface of SE Ranking is too technical at some pints with a lot of features around for every marketing level! It would help to become more intuitive!

SE Ranking - The SEO Software that keeps getting better...

This is a great affordable option for a good number of SEO tools and reporting features.

Pros

SE Ranking is a SEO reporting tools with many features. I like the reports it generates.

Cons

It sometime take awhile to generate SEO audit reports

Konstantin from Marketing and Advertising

Industry: Computer Networking

Convenient service for daily use for both for SEO specialists and digital agencies.

Began to spend less time on scanning positions and earn more.

Pros

Fast and accurate keyword rank tracking. It is easy to monitor the dynamics of search positions for the entire scanning period. Convenient and practical way to present to client the results of the 2-3 month website optimization. No need to deal with anti-captcha, or to connect antigate. As a first step of working with a client, I usually present SEO-audit results, which is performed by SE Ranking website audit tool, to eliminate all the errors and technical issues on the website. I also like all the new updates of the service.

Cons

There is no possibility to choose the executor within the team, who will work on the website promotion.

John from Spinfuel VAPE Magazine

Industry: Publishing

Not only does SE provide me with great information it helps me understand it. That's vital.

Knowledge! What our readers look for and how often they find it with us.

Very Good All-One SEO Solution

SE Ranking has been very helpful in helping me find keywords to target in my articles and helping me find ways to make my website more SEO friendly.

Pros

I rely on SE Ranking for most of my SEO needs. I use it to track backlinks, keywords I’m targeting, audit my website, and identify new keywords to target. It’s very good for all these uses.

Cons

It would be helpful for SE Ranking to add more link quality metrics in their backlinks explorer to help users to determine whether a backlink is a source of negative SEO.

spring from springtime marketing llc

Excellent value for the money!

Excellent value and functionality for SEO.

Pros

SE Ranking provides rankings for google, yahoo and bing. Sends weekly reports (you can change frequency depending on plan), plus has SEO tools to help improve such as an overall site audit. Very inexpensive and can track multiple domains. You can also track against competitors.

Stepanov from TopZvuk

Industry: Music

Very good SEO service !

Paola from WDS

Industry: Photography

SE Ranking has helped me optimise my website

I was able to optimise my website without being a SEO expert.

Pros

This is a SEO tool that you can use even if you are not a SEO specialist. I am not one, and I've managed to optimise my website by following the information and prompts SE ranking provided. When there's something that can be fixed, SE Ranking will post the URL of the exact page that needs taken care of + a clear description of what needs to be done. The competitor analysis is also very handy. I used it to track my competition's google ranking spot for different keywords, and know where I need to focus my energies on in order to win spots over them.

Cons

As with all things SEO, for me the down side is the learning curve. There might be a lot that I can still do with this tool and I don't even know where to begin. I still think that what I've done so far is more than plenty for value, but more in-depth SEO trainings wouldn't hurt.

Pretty good rank tracker for the money

It's good for tracking different keywords with a range of different clients.

Pros

As a budget option, this does the job. It seems to be pretty accurate and the deals are OK compared to the market leading expensive options. Straightforward to use.

Cons

It's not very flexible with the amount of updating. Maybe you could have weekly tokens to check ranks now rather than waiting for once-a-week checks.

Mike from Mike Wade Web Design

Does more than your average SERP software

Great software, however I have since swapped for cost purposes

Pros

The reports work great, and they offer page audits to allow you to check out what needs doing on your web pages

Cons

I found it a bit expensive and annoying that I had to keep upgrading plans regularly which felt like wasn’t being back the correct amount of pro data credit back for upgrading mid term.

Great SEO tool

Overall the tool is a decent SEO tool!

Pros

I use it track ranking of different sites I manage and the tool is pretty accurate. It has other features too like backlink research, PPC research which come in handy from time to time.

Cons

I don't like that they charge money for basic things like getting SEO metrics while one can get them for free on other sites.

Laura from lauraphillips.co.uk

Very good value software if you hate expensive SEO tools

The team at SE Ranking are amazing. For example, I sent them a design feature request and it was implemented within 24 hours!

Pros

Most of all I love the price. I kept cancelling an expensive competitor of SE Ranking, but I'm happy that I now have a tool that doesn't cost the earth and is helping me to climb the search engines.

Cons

Well, not the software's fault but makes you realise just how much work you have to do on your site when you start using an on-page optimisation tool! I was lacking in many areas

Jovan from ActiveCollab

Constantly improve existing and releasing new features.

Pros

The software offers you various features for complete SEO and PPC management. With SE Ranking you can use one software instead of combining two, even three software for the same purpose.

Cons

The standard Optimum plan can offer bigger backlink monitoring and website projects. Also, webinars could be more frequent.

Olha from Freelance

Awesome Tool for SEO specialists

Pros

This is the best tool for site's positions checking that I've tried. SeRanking shows the most realistic and up-to-date positions comparing to other tools (I've tried about 7 of them).

Cons

I can't think of anything right now. I had some issues in the past, but they were all resolved very quickly.

Thomas from Homework Hero

SE Ranking is the Swiss army knife of SEO, but don't get your fingers cut

Pros

SE Ranking does what the name says tracks your ranking on the search engines. It has lots of SEO-related features, but need to invest some time to be familiar with them.

Cons

The software is not very intuitive. I wish they have better on-boarding, these days everyone is too busy to read manuals.

Nazim from Parkmedia

Best all around tool for keeping track of your clients covering all aspects of SEO maintenance.

Provides a fantastic overall view of all aspects concerning SEO/ digital marketing tools.

Pros

After trying diverse so called all-around SEO tools, SE Ranking was the one that provided all the necessary features in one place: site audits, keyword analysis and reports in company based formats along with an exceptional customer service.

Cons

Be great to have some appropriate tutorials on how to use all the features but they have told me that it iso coming soon.

Simple to use search tool that everyone should have

Simple and intuitive to use and get data out of instantly.

Pros

Real-time positions of your website's keywords in major search engines. Track your rankings as frequently as you want. Great for competitor keyword analysis. Price is decent as well.

Cons

Difficult to compare competitor keyword analysis side by side. Would prefer the restriction on plans to be by website numbers, not by keyword numbers. This is the most frustrating thing about SE RAnking

Angelina from Imagemark

Useful and easy to use. The main function that we use is the rank tracking

Pros

It's extremely easy to setup and has a lot of useful features, like competitor keyword research and a built-in site audit. This tool is very handy for our company, especially the rank tracking tool. We've been using it for a couple of years now. We have over 50 of sites that we track ranking on here.

Cons

It'd be awesome to make the button of export data for all projects more prominent. I personally didn't notice it first weeks.

Jesse from Tubbber

Very good tool, but not the best in the market

Pros

SE Ranking is an amazing smart tool, even for small budgets. A very good UI and easy to use and setup.

Cons

The features are not that good as other tools. Some lack depth and don’t have the same amount of statistics as other tools at higher price points may offer.

quality reporting on seo positions

helps us provide a sold seo service to clients. the reporting function is great and enables us to provide great reports to clients.

Pros

Ability to track multiple keywords and their positions across multiple search engines.

Cons

ability to track and see Domain authority.

Tom from Webbiquity

Comprehensive, User-Friendly SEO Software

It creates not just an informative but also actionable SEO audit report. Based on results for any website I check, I'm able to recommend or install plugins and fix common meta tag errors as well as identify other on-page SEO issues to address.

Pros

SE Ranking does a fast and excellent job with SEO audits. There are quite a few SEO audit tools available, but most offer very surface-level reports of limited value. This tool really dives deep and provides a comprehensive look at on-page and technical factors affecting SEO.

Cons

The SE Ranking tool does offer backlink checking and monitoring, but this isn't included in the initial website audit report, and it should be. Reporting on external ranking factors as well as on-page and technical site factors would make the audit truly world class.

Newaz from powerphrase

Full Stack SEO and PPC Tool

My overall experience with SE ranking is solid. Easy to use and very informative.

Pros

Nice UI and solid UX. Has some great features like Keyword rankings, tracking, research and back link tracking. You can use it for PPC research as well.

Cons

It costs money to do certain things like keyword research. There's some limitations so you have to upgrade to a higher tier plan.

Michael from Blu Creative

Tons of SEO related features for a great price

We obtained a license to SE Ranking through the AppSumo briefcase promotion, and have not been disappointed. The software offers all the SEO/Analytics features we need, and we have since transferred over from Raven to SE Ranking full-time.

Pros

There's a ton of things SE ranking can do for SEO such as keyword suggestions, monitoring, competitor tracking, and more. Within SE Ranking, you can set up guest accesses, so that a client can easily log into their dashboard and monitor their results in real-time. You can also limit what they can and can't see, which is great.

Cons

The dashboard can be a little confusing, as there's a ton of features crammed in. It's not so much a bad thing, but perhaps it could be better organized/laid out.