Browse Social Champ Reviews

Joshua from Berlitz Normandie

The Best Social Media Management Tool in 2021

If you're looking for one platform to schedule & analyze all your social media posts on different platforms, this is the service to sign up for! It's extremely difficult to find one that does the big three (Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn) + they also support Twitter & Google My Business, which is great for companies that have physical offices/shops! Overall, I'm super happy with my decision to use Social Champ and have recommended it to all my colleagues and friends who use social media for their businesses!

Pros

- Extremely inexpensive compared to other platforms - Support for all the essential social media platforms - Schedule reminders for stories - You can upload content then customize it for each platform - Amazing customer service, had a technical glitch recently and they pulled out all the stops to get things working again! - New features and support for different file types are being added all the time - You can analyze your performance on various platforms - Integration with Canva so you don't have to download then upload your images - really time-saving!

Cons

- It's a newer, lesser-known platform, so some technical problems happen from time to time, but they get fixed quickly. - The mobile app is a bit basic and could use some UI tweaks, but I program everything from my phone and don't really need the app.

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

Hootsuite became too expensive and lacks the features to justify the price.

Christian from Webmakrs

Industry: Online Media

The most helpful tool out there to manage social networks

With this tool, I'm doing a lot of stuff actually auto-posting in groups for making viral some of the content created by me and my client's, scheduling in several pages at the same time and curating content from websites of interest for my public

Pros

The integration with any profile is so easy you will be amazed, I have about a hundred profiles in this tool and it's very helpful for managing the content and media I want to publish, it has a lot of powerful features that I haven't found in any other tool, like auto-publish in groups with RSS feed, the analytics are really helpful too because it tells me which one of my posts was the most popular, based on that I can use another powerful and helpful tool that Social champ has called recycle content, the bulk uploader it's amazing that it lets me post content in advance so I can save time and money on managing my client's profiles. Long story short Social Champ has made my work very easy to do It's also easier to edit or erase content with this tool

Cons

Id like to have a visual calendar with each of the profiles and the content that I'm going to post on, but apart from that the tool it's pretty amazing as is

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

When I was searching for the tool that I was going to use for my business I really was looking for something that was worth the price so I went out there in search for it, trying many of the tools available for this, but when I finally came across with SC I couldn't go back to the other tools because I felt this was better designed overall it felt like the programmers did now what tools we were going to use and loved the way the things were positioned in the screen, it felt easier to manage I also happened to have a little bit of trouble but when I contacted the support team they answered right away like in no more than a day, that didn't happen on the other sites

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

The design of this website is better because I can find profiles in an easier way, the scheduling tool is much more improved, it feels better designed for the means of scheduling, and it's unique features like recycle post is a really helpful way to revive my content when it's appropriate

Roville from RecruitStart

A social media planner with handicap

For starter i would say socialchamp did ok but as i compare them to other procider there i realized that they are somehow lacking in some features like content creation and design integration. Their UI is fairly ok but can sometimes be confusing, one really needs to get familiarize with it and there is a bit of learning curve. Its ok to use but i won't say its a fun way of scheduling your social media posts.

Pros

I like that they provide more social profile limits for less compared to their competitors. User interface is somewhat ok. The ability to connect rss feeds for content summary is a must

Cons

Few social channels to choose from, there is a limit in terms of posting images to fb. Non proportional count of workspaces compared to the number of social profiles that they provide. User interface is fairly ok but still can be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

Mainly the price and amount of social channels provided by social champ.

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

Mainly due to ease of use, embedded features like content generation and design workflow. It just speeds up the whole process. Although socialchamp still won in terms of social channel credits but i lean more on using ocoya since its more fun to use

LUIS ELIAQUIM from Portuguese with Eli

It saves me time, and it is easy to use --- what else do I need?

The product is great, but no great product becomes perfect without good support. And Social Champ has great support. Then for me, it's perfect — they always answer my questions quickly and are to the point. I simply love it.

Pros

Distraction is the death of a small business owner. And since I am my small business owner I have so many things to do and I wear so many hats it's easy to get distracted. Especially with social media. I have used other solutions before, other solutions that were as good as social champ, but they kept ramping up their prices and taking away services… It simply became unsustainable. With Social Champ "Champ" level I get everything I need — and a bit more: I can manage my four social media profiles for my own business and help my sister manage hers; I can schedule as many posts as I need (and I don't need that many) very quickly; and in general I can have a quick look of what I have scheduled and, if I find something I need to change, I can quickly edit my future posts. I like the very clean interface. It's easy to locate things. I like the colors, too, but that's subjective. Since I started using Social Champ I have gone from 5 to 7 hours a week of social media management to one hour a week, or 10 minutes a day more or less. Of course, I plan content in batches, but after I plan the content I have to take care of the distribution. Social champ excels in this regard. I can also check my analytics from Social Champ. It's a good feature that I intend on using more in the future.

Cons

Nothing bad with it. I'm really getting a lot of value. I just hope they'll integrate with other link shorteners like Switchy.

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

Their price structure was getting funny and it was costing me too much to use their product. They also have a good product, but I think Social Champ is bringing way more to the table and is always improving their features.

Paras from AuroGyaan Tech Solutions

Most easiest Social Media Tool

Before shifting to Social Champ we were oscillating between trials of hootsuite and buffer with limited functionalities, then we shifted to a self hosted solution but after 3 months realized it was getting difficult to maintain the software with regular api change of Social Media and after doing some search we landed to Social champ and have never looked back, it's really very easy and even the untrained staff handles it very well. The software is evolving gradually but a good pace, it has all the features which a business need and some worthy features here to mention are recycling of old posts, calender shceduling and mobile app which helps a lot .

Pros

Ease of use and one step authentications with very easy to understand menu's. The mobile app is very useful too and very intuitive. Bulk posting with CSV adds charm to the software, you can see all posts in calendar thats's very helpful too. RSS feature is nice which helps to schedule posts directly from my website to social media.

Cons

Bulk image upload hosting is not available as of now due to which have to upload image at other place and then give links in Social Champ which becomes sometimes tiring .

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

Hootsuit was digging a hole in pocket and it was getting difficult everttime to train users over it .

Fernando from Fernando Orendain

In search of an all-in-one tool

The time I used it, which was the trial period, is an excellent platform, but for the cost and what I am looking to do, it is out of my budget, it has other characteristics that I do not use and it lacks others that I would like to integrate.

Pros

I liked the features like Recycle Content, Bulk Content, Auto Post Content From RSS, Repost content. these features are awesome because managing social networks is not one of my main activities and this allows me to automate my blog posts on social networks. It should be noted that I only manage Facebook and Twitter.

Cons

I am not a professional using social networks, I am looking for a tool that apart from publishing content, helps me detect what are the best times to post, hashtags recommendations and manage messages and comments. It would be great if they integrate some of this features.

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

I like to be testing tools that help me improve and optimize my work times.

Jesse from PortSide Directories

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Early Adopter, Life Supporter

Overall it has been fantastic value for money, with great product communication from the Social Champ team. The product does what is says it does and is always growing.

Pros

The best thing about Social Champ is its ease of use. It is in many ways self-explanatory, intuitive and simple; yet what you can achieve is complex with great results. From one screen you can seeeverything you need to do, simple images and icons to intuitively guide you and simple inclusions of images, links and buttons.

Cons

From a purely UX point of view, the style and colour scheme appears very old. It lacks the feeling of a modern and intelligent platform because of how it is portrayed. There are also some minor issues when attached images to multiple feeds where you end up with a library full of the same image.

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

At the time it was price driven and a simplicity where the product was not overcomplicated.

Michael from Valor Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Social Champ

Although I'm relatively new to Social Champ, I really like the ease of scheduling and how they allow IG scheduling and Pinterest scheduling. If you're into the social media scheduling realm, you KNOW how difficult it is to find a good Pinterest scheduler. Most Pinterest schedulers ONLY do Pinterest scheduling so the fact that Social Champ does scheduling to multiple channels as well as Pinterest--well, that's HUGE.

Pros

It was affordable and it does Instagram scheduling really well. I like that I can you can group together hashtags and have them save to reinsert into posts.

Cons

The interface isn't as easy-to-use and not as well designed visually. Also, you can't upload PNG images and schedule those out.

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

I still use Planable because their interface is really nice, but they don't schedule the best with Instagram or Pinterest which is why I'm using Social Champ.

Ganesh from RankMe1

Industry: Market Research

One of the Best Tool for Recycling Content

Overall, I am happy with Social champ, If you are a freelancer or a small business owner, this tool can really help

Pros

Set once and forget, Thanks to Social Champ Recycle feature The UI is Simple and Easy to Understand

Cons

Cannot provide access to clients In terms of limits, I feel Agency plan offers less value compared to lower plans

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

I feel Hootsuite is costly and offers fewer features

Garth from Gospel Brands

Customer Services

Social Champ is CHAMPS! Customer service is EXCELLENT! REAL People doing extraordinary things to make you stand out from the crowds. Love the service and most importantly their promises. They keep to their word, every time they said they launching a new feature, they did it. Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Any software is a mirror of the people that created it. I love that at the very beginning, about two years ago I purchase it, I had a challenge with the app on my phone. I wasn't happy. I never sore a team of people who worked so hard to make me, an average joe, feel so important. I love the way the team and even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made me feel. Great service from the people helped me see great value in their software. It's easy to use and has everything you need and want plus more for any start-up, entrepreneur, or marketing agency to be successful.

Cons

In the beginning, the software did not allow posting directly to Instagram. It was frustrating for me because sometimes, wait - all the time I missed the copy and paste method that use to be used through the app. But now you can post directly to Instagram and there are a lot more features they added.

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

At the time of my purchase, Social Champ just came onto the market. Guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] wrote a testimonial about why he uses it and when I looked at all the features and functionality in comparison to others at the time it proved most valuable for my business. Including what I paid for it then. Now, I'm so grateful for making that decision because of how they keep on improving the platform for our benefit.

Tristan from Hotel Sonne Ezgebirge

Really good software to schedule and see the analytics of your Social Media channels.

Really good. I would've paid 10 dollar per month when I hadn't bought the lifetime deal.

Pros

Ease of use. You do not need a explanation of the software. You can schedule posts for all your channels within one click. Currently using it for 2 different hotels. Also the support is fast and friendly.

Cons

When You want to automaticly post to Instagram you need to manually do that through the app. But I think this is a problem on Instagrams end.

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

Find this much more easy to use.

Easy to manage multiple social media profiles

Easy to submit content on multiple social networks, we can schedule on require timing and easily track it!

Pros

Simple management of multiple social media accounts across different networks and for various clients. Advantages are below - great handling for when multiple people are involved in responding via social media - Easily track certain posts - You can pre-schedule content - It has useful analytics

Cons

The only hurdle is posting to Instagram. You can still schedule posts via Socialchamp, but Instagram needs you to authorize every post through the Instagram app specifically - meaning it is a two step process when posting content to this specific platform.

Lorraine from Grateful Gilbert’s LLC

Industry: Broadcast Media

Better than expected

I was spending a ton of time scheduling post. The “other well known company” I was using wouldn’t work spent hours on support. Their solution was to wipe it all clean and tell me to reschedule. Which I did twice. The third time I switched to social champ... no problems since!

Pros

It works! Was paying for a higher very well known service... but it kept crashing and scheduled messages weren’t sending. This always works! So easy & reliable!

Cons

Would like to see a month at a glance across all media sources

Cost and features

Was not reliable

Fred from Local Organic Rankings LLC

Very Good Social Scheduling Tool

Social Champ has been my main social tool to repeat social posts and automated posting. It saves me a lot of time.

Pros

I really like the flexibility of options I have when it comes to scheduling out content. Mainly it’s feature to schedule repeat content and it’s ability to delete the automatically delete the previous post.

Cons

The grouping feature is still kind of hard to understand when you first login. Even though they have a group feature to keep social accounts separate, all of your accounts will listed across the top on the same page.

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

Because of the features and flexibility of the social post repeat tool.

Nick from The Rocksalt Group

Excellent for easily updating multiple social channels

Pros

It was really easy to set up and get everything up and running. The account grouping features are useful - but it's the recycling content options that are really cool, creating collections of posts and setting them to be distributed to a set schedule.

Cons

The support team are very responsive and take feedback on board. It'd be cool if you could use *all* of the desktop features via the mobile app - and I'm sure there's ways the recycled content process could be refined a bit (being able to skip posts in the campaigns).

Quratulain from Freelance

Social Media Management made easy!

Pros

Social Champ is very easy to use and very effective for a digital marketeer like me. There are so many different client's pages that need to be handled and its easy to handle with this app. Moreover, my team is on the loop without having to share sensitive passwords and other information. Then there are basic things like scheduling and bulk posting! Very effective and cheap!

Cons

There is no instagram direct scheduling! Need that desperately!

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

I did think about many others but they were expensive!

Jake from Jake Pearson Personal Training

Social Champ - When social distancing is at play

I have had a really great time using it, can schedule as many posts as I want and then I don't have to think about content creation on the fly!

Pros

It's affordable for small businesses, easy to schedule posts to a magnitude of the best social platforms and has lots of room to grow!

Cons

It's difficult to schedule to instagram when the social champ app bugs out

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

Lack of video posting capabilities.

Krishna from Successful Remote Workers

Easy and Intuitive to Use

Overall, I love the software. Looks simple, easy to use, intuitive, saves a lot of research time on finding shareable content.

Pros

There's so much to like about Social Champ, but I do the Suggestions tab is my favorite feature. Saves me a lot of time trying to find relevant content for my niche.

Cons

I find the Pinterest set-up to be quite limited, at least for the plan that I have. One board counts as one social media profile.

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

I use them both, but use promo republic more for pinterest scheduling.

Sidra from Twenty Three

Industry: Printing

The all-in-one tool

Pros

Social Champ is becoming enormous support to manage my social media profiles. This tool is suggesting me what kind of content I can post on social media. I can schedule multiple posts through the bulk upload feature and get an overview of the calendar to edit or reschedule my posts. This social media management tool is best to schedule posts. It has helped big time in analyzing performance and getting a higher engagement on posts.

Cons

The story scheduling feature on different social media platforms is not updated yet. I have to open my social media profile to update stories. No access to IGTV!

Haley from Campspot

Affordable & Simple Social Media Scheduling Tool

This is definitely a time saver. I haven't taken advantage of the bulk scheduling/uploading of content yet, but I can see how valuable that could be.

Pros

I like the streamlined interface that is easy to use for scheduling content across many pages and platforms. It's easy to see where all content lives in the posting pipeline. Their introductory pricing and annual payment discount were attractive features upon joining.

Cons

I wish you could schedule video posting on LinkedIn, but I understand they are working on this. The tagging capabilities on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also are not the best. Pages you wish to tag with "@" don't populate with the same accuracy or availability as they do on the platforms themselves, so I look forward to seeing improvement on this.

Donna B. from DB McNicol

I've been using Social Champ for almost a month and am IN LOVE!

I am now able to schedule my posts a month in advance to multiple social media accounts. What a HUGE timesaver!

Pros

I have multiple social media accounts and Social Champ makes it so easy for me to schedule in advance. It is saving me a ton of time. Thank you for a great product!

Cons

The RSS feed wasn't working the way I needed but I found a manual way around it.

Jose Luis from Segundo Piso Marketing Digital

Its a good tool to manage social media multiple accounts

It was good but I decided to switch to another tool because of the extra features like a contest

Pros

The tool interface is good but it could be better

Cons

The social media profiles are all in the same line and it's easy to make mistakes selecting some wrong profiles to post something and they don't manage different workspaces

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

Lifetime deal an unlimited accounts

Gabor from Nagy Gabor marketing

Super helpful tool to manage different social accounts

Great tool for content scheduling on multiple social networks.

Pros

This is the easiest social media scheduling tool I ever used. I love it!

Cons

Instagram needs you to authorize every post.

Jay from Terapia com Jay

Industry: Alternative Medicine

It's easy to use and when it has an issue the support team is available

Pros

It's easy to use and the support is professional

Cons

It seems these guys are improving as a continued effort and I really value it. As a suggestion I'd love to have LIVES simultaneously to the main social midias via Social Champ.

It's much easier to use

Spiros from ONESMART PROMOTION

Different Product

Pros

The easy to use and fast response. Easy choices and settings

Cons

The graphic platform its too poor and have not graphic summery analysis from all accounts

2 years user but to expensive

Jessica from Doll's Goregeous Goods

Social Media Helper

It didn't give me any new insight to my social media posts for my business

Pros

I decided to go with a FREE trial to see if it could help me create more appealing social media posts.

Cons

Honestly, you can create great social media posts with just a little research, making this something that's not really necessary for a small business.

Janis from JDD Company

Managing social accounts with ease

In general, this is a great product to use and to leverage in order to easily create and schedule social content on various social platforms.

Pros

I am glad that I am able to use this software to manage all of my company's social accounts from one place and to be able to schedule posts for days and weeks ahead. Also, a great feature is to repost older posts.

Cons

At this point, I have had a headache with adding team members and managing users as it is not working for the first time. Maybe, it is my browser or some kind of glitch.

Joshua from Joshua van Veen

Straight forward social media management tool

Their support took a while to reply the first few times I contacted them. It was almost a deal breaker. But since then they have been very active and responsive. Easy to use tool that speeds up the time is takes to schedule and post across social media platforms.

Pros

This is a simple to use tool for social media management. It comes with chrome extension and an app to make it even easy. It has post ideas by search trending news online.

Cons

Engagement tool is still in beta and limited to Instagram and facebook pages.

Josh Bernthold, from The Hotshot Group

Amazing tool for marketers & SEO's

Pros

Hands down the number one thing I like the most about Social Champ is its integration with Google My Business. Being able to add and schedule GMB posts from social champ is amazing! Not many software are offering this type of feature.

Cons

I would like to see more online profiles/properties added but SC is a work in progress.

Jorge Edel from veeme media

Social media share with free image library

Pros

You get all the futures you would normally get from other SMM but with more tools. You get a free media library to use for images.

Cons

I wish Instagram was a standalone sharing tool. But it needs a mobile app to approve every single post.

Jessika from F.O. Day Company

One & Done

Pros

I love that this platform allows you to also post on LinkedIn. That was absolutely the feature I was looking for.

Cons

I haven't really seen anything that I don't like on this software.

Reasons for Switching to Social Champ

Ability to also post on LinkedIn.

Amalia from Digital Marketing

Best SMM platform!

Appreciate this software, was very helpful

Pros

Scheduling of postings and ease of use.

Cons

At this point I’m not too sure how to answer this question.

Reasons for Choosing Social Champ

Recommended by several marketing colleagues.

Bob from Connecticut SEO Experts

Industry: Online Media

Social Champ is a Winner

I found it very easy to use and had all the functionality I wanted. I just have never had too much luck with socials.

Pros

Auto RSS feeds. Crucial for me. I use rssmix.com to populate a rss feed.

Cons

The team aspect is not very important to me.