What are SocialBee users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SocialBee software through verified user reviews

• icon"It provides the ability to create several workspaces that you can customize to your preferences, has a great hashtag manager, and supports RSS feeds."
  • icon"And the reviews said it was one of the best apps they had offered. It has lots of bells and whistles, and just like Recurpost its dashboard is content based."
  • icon"Loved their Categories Features - It helps in managing and bucketing the content. It is very easy to analyze the audience and competitors."
  • icon"I also have struggled with the socialbee link shortners. Now that I have spent hours plugging in content, I was very disappointed to see 20% of the links do not work."
  • icon"The UI looked a bit dated however they are always improving. Also the lack of instagram direct posting is a bit annoying but this is a problem many apps similar to this have."
  • icon"They don't have integration with Pinterest. The lack of direct posting on instagram doesn't help either."

Browse all SocialBee Reviews

• Have you used SocialBee and would like to share your experience with others?

Manoj

Industry: Publishing

Best social media scheduling tool

SocialBee is a great social media scheduling tool. It supports all leading networks like Facebook (pages and groups), LinkedIn (Profiles and pages), Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram to schedule and monitor content. Automated content recycling is another feature. It can re-publish content on connected profiles indefinite times.

Pros

SocialBee is my favorite tool for social media marketing. It helps me to automatically publish content on social sites at a scheduled time. The content can be organized across different categories so as to locate them easily at a later time. It also offers Twitter management feature to find new potential followers and detect unfollowers easily.

Cons

They don't have a built-in Pinterest integration. But we can schedule content on Pinterest through Hootsuite. I contacted SocialBee support and they told me that it will directly connect to Pinterest very soon.

Reasons for choosing SocialBee

SocialBee is affordable and offers more features like content categories, Twitter management, recycling, etc.

Response from SocialBee

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

Julie

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Saves me hours a week

It is a very great company who are working hard to stay on top of new features that are coming out. I think compared to some SMS (Social media schedulers), this one is at the top of the list!

Pros

This is one that I got a lifetime deal from AppSumo for $49. It had been offered on AppSumo once before, and the reviews said it was one of the best apps they had offered. It has lots of bells and whistles, and just like Recurpost its dashboard is content based. It is also great in that it has an extension browser, links to pocket to save and schedule articles you find in i.e. Firefox. For other schedulers like Buffer, and Hootsuite:Socialbee can post and autoschedule to all social media platforms, which was a big win for me. It also allows you to save hashtags, and use RSS feeds. And look at competition for twitter only. For the AppSumo lifetime deal, It is for the Pro version. So if I were a social media manager, I could run 5 different workspaces from this. As I do not, it is a little wasted. You can also have 25 profiles from any of the platforms, which is crazy. I do think it is important to have unlimited content categories, AND a high number of posts per category, so you can set it and forget it. Now that I’ve used it for 6 months, I give it an 8/10. Only because the analytics aren’t for all platforms, and you need integrations for Pintrest and Instagram.

Cons

What I least like about this softward is the analytics aren’t for all platforms, and you need integrations for Pintrest and Instagram. I also have struggled with the socialbee link shortners. Now that I have spent hours plugging in content, I was very disappointed to see 20% of the links do not work. When I contacted them they were very quick in getting back to me, but said there was nothing they could do on their end. So I would suggest using other link shorteners, and stay away from their own one.

Reasons for choosing SocialBee

The layout is better with SocialBee, with categories as the focus. Buffer doesn't use content categories for its layout, which is why it wasn't for me.

Reasons for switching to SocialBee

At the time, Appsumo was offering lifetime deals on both Publer and SocialBee. This was my second favorite SMS however, and I would suggest it, as it does also use Categories as its dashboard.

Julie

Could be amazing but needs some fixes

Even though it is a great program, there are major flaws they need to figure out.

Pros

What I love about socialbee is it has content categories. Many other schedulers don't categorize by content. Through the years there are more integrations and collaborations happening with it. Of course it is web-based which has its own pros and cons. I like the fact that you can start a post in bulk and then customize for each social media platform.

Cons

When I go to write a post, once I have put a photo on, the link, as well as the tags then the whole program slows down like we are back in the 90s on dial up. This means to fully complete one post it can take up to 45 minutes, even on a fast computer. This has put me off using it almost completely and demotivates me from keeping my posts new.

Content categories

Response from SocialBee

Thank you for your review! We're working on improving the loading time and experience of our users, along with adding more functionalities and freedom to share content.

Replied October 2021

Josh

Great tool for Automated social media posting!

Love Social Bee for making a bunch of posts before hand and having them automatically sent out to all my platforms. It really works with all the platforms I need and gives me a good amount of accounts I can use at one time.

Pros

I love that it posts to social media automatically and I can make a lot of different posts and stagger them. I can also have it auto post from an integration with Pocket to show my audience interesting articles and other websites. I got it on an appsumo deal so I have an account and never have to pay monthly!

Cons

Setting up pinterest is kind of a pain in the butt as they don't have their own integration you have to use hootsuite free account and integrate through that. Though it works well when you get it set up. Also having to re-connect integrations can be a pain in the butt, though this is from the social media platform side not a social bee issue.

Reasons for choosing SocialBee

Like I said before I got it as a lifetime deal from Appsumo. I do have to use a free hootsuite account to integrate with pinterest, but there is no reason to use hootsuite other than that now.

Reasons for switching to SocialBee

I got Social Bee on a lifetime deal with more features than hootsuite so it was a no brainer!

Response from SocialBee

Thank you so much for your review, Josh! Much appreciated.

Replied August 2021

A powerful, to-be-polished product

It's a solid, reliable tool, despite the fact they have got many things to improve yet. There are so many social media management tools, that you might feel overwhelmed. But if you need advanced configuration, take a look at SocialBee.

Pros

I appreciate all the features focused on content management and schedule organization. With SocialBee, any kind of content plan should be doable. You decide what, when, where, how often, and how many times is going to be published. With all additional tools, it's a handy tool for social media managers, marketers, and entrepreneurs. And, what should not be forgotten, it's constantly growing!

Cons

The interface sometimes is too confusing. It's easy to get lost among all tabs and features and forget where to go to find the right place. I also don't like how often the SocialBee wants me to try their Concierge program, which I don't need.

Reasons for switching to SocialBee

SocialBee was on the lifetime deal sale, so I took the opportunity. Buffer is less configurable than SocialBee and doesn't have the content library.

Response from SocialBee

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

Fraser

Great for scheduling posts and saving time

Excellent experience and a good stable piece of software.

Pros

SocialBee is great and saves me a lot of time scheduling posts for the different social media platforms. I love the fact that I can can make amends to each post to suit each platform after I have written the main masterpost (e.g best practice is a maximum of 3 hashtags in LinkedIn so I would remove some for that post) and also store my common or used hashtags that add them to the post with just the click of a button.

Cons

Nothing really yet - it does all that I need it to and I know I have not used all the features yet.

Reasons for switching to SocialBee

Limited feature set and rising prices on pro

Response from SocialBee

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Jean Bertin

Ultimate tool for social media growth on-the-go

​ SocialBee is an absolutely amazing tool to use for social media - it allows you to schedule content, post from one place, and even grow your following with just one tool! With the help of SocialBee, we've been able to post and engage with our followers like never before, which has resulted in a lot of knowledge about our audience that we use to guide decisions for our platform. So, when you're trying to automate the social media posting process, and get the most engaged followers possible, SocialBee is the tool for you!

Pros

SocialBee was one of the first favorite tools we use in our agency for social media marketing and management. It is a powerful tool that has helped us tremendously to schedule posts, grow our following, and increase engagement. With one tool, we are able to automatically send personalized mentions to followers and automatically send personalized messages. With the different content categories available on SocialBee, we can keep followers entertained with a wide variety of posts that will keep them coming back for more. The app has been designed with the modern marketer in mind. With SocialBee, marketers can now use a powerful tool that will provide them with a sufficient solution for building their brand on social media without having to spend too much time and effort on this task. It provides the ability to create several workspaces that you can customize to your preferences, has a great hashtag manager, and supports RSS feeds. As more and more people are turning to social media for their daily dose of information and entertainment, it is important for brands to be present here as well serve your followers with what the want and need. One of the best features of SocialBee is its capability to post evergreen content on autopilot. This means that it will post high-quality evergreen content on your behalf, every day, while you focus on other important tasks

Cons

The main reason why we implemented other Social marketing platforms along side with Social is their unability to have a built-in integration for some of the social platforms such as Pinterest. the only option to schedule content on Pinterest for instance is through Hootsuite. This was the same for Instagram initially but they have been able to correct the Instagram integration but not that of Pinterest. I would love to see YouTube as a part of the integration, but it is not viable at this time. On the other hand, the inbuilt link shortners are not reliable . Other than that SocialBee is a solid marketing tool in any marketer toolbox.

Reasons for choosing SocialBee

SocialBee allows users to automate their social media channels for optimal results. It's one of the best tools on the market for scheduling posts, growing a following, and engaging customers. The tool is designed to work with any social media platform, and it does a fantastic job of scheduling new posts, as well as posting to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. It's one of the best tools for automating your social media marketing, and it's quite affordable.

Response from SocialBee

Thank you for leaving us a review!

Richard

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Socialbee - Solid Social Media Management Tool

I've been using SocialBee for a couple of years now and it's been great. It has lots of features that you can use to schedule posts, manage your content calendar, create lists or groups of social media profiles to post on all at once- the list goes on. There are so many things you can do with it, I'm sure I haven't even tapped into some of the features yet. If you're looking for a solid social media management tool, give it a try.

Pros

I use socialbee to post to Twitter and Linkedin, but you can also post to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google My Business. You can use URL shorteners like Rebrandly, Bitly, RocketLink. JotURL. Replug or PixelMe so that you don’t have manually shorten URLs. Pocket and Quuu are also integrated and will allow you to automatically publish articles that you have saved there.

Cons

It was a little difficult to figure out where to start. I felt like the layout of socialbee is not intuitive and can be confusing for someone new to it.

Response from SocialBee

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

robson

SocialBee. The best at what she does,

So far it's been doing a good job, and I easily find the tools I need to use, great social media control tool.

Pros

It's the best tool I've found to schedule, and it gives support in several networks that I work, the company is on the way to consolidate itself as one of the best in the field in which it operates (social media), support and trust when using it. And supports multiple platforms and operating systems.

Cons

They don't have integration with Pinterest. the lack of direct posting on instagram doesn't help either

Response from SocialBee

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

Swadesh

Industry: Environmental Services

Social media easy

Pros

Loved the feature to be able to customize message for different channels.

Cons

The app needs improvement. Also, would be great if we can tag on LinkedIn posts.

Response from SocialBee

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

SocialBee is Amazing!!

It has helped me with doing my social media marketing for my clients

Pros

I love using the post scheduling feature, post creation, and even the content creator features. I have used these features to help post through Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. It is also cheaper than Hootsuite. Use my link to get it free for at least two weeks. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

You have to pay a little extra but still cheaper than Hootsuite though

Cheaper than the rest

Response from SocialBee

Thank you so much for your review!

Daniele

Industry: Publishing

Wonderful scheduler

They have wonderful customer service. It's fairly easy to use but they have people on hand that will help you figure out how to do pretty much anything you want with this software.

Pros

This keeps all of my pages and groups active without any monitoring needed from me. I choose to go in and look at stats but the scheduler is so automated and stable it reduces stress.

Cons

Sometimes I have a hard time getting it to show me the posts for one profile of the many that I handle.

Response from SocialBee

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Kevin St

Fast growing company

Pros

The calendar feature where it would suggest the best timing to post content

Reasons for switching to SocialBee

Lack of responsiveness with support

Manoj

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Best tool for social media management

Pros

1. Loved their Categories Features - It helps in managing and bucketing the content. 2. It is very easy to analyze the audience and competitors 3. Intuitive UI 4. Detailed Analytics Last but not the least, Amazing support by the team.

Cons

Have been using it for the past few months. My team is fully satisfied with the product.

Daniele

Good features, user interface not so good

Pros

With one tool you can manage many social media account. It can manage also the Facebook profile. Very good tracking and analytics

Cons

The user interface and the user experience in the software are very bad for me

Response from SocialBee

Thank you for your feedback, we're constantly trying to improve the experience we're offering to our users.

Coën

Social Bee lacks a innovative Queen

Pros

- helpful support - many social channels are supported if only they are better implemented… - active development

Cons

- the UI is less likely to be intuitive rather it is distracting - the use of third party apps to be able to publish for certain social channels make this tool somewhat questionable - learning curve which in this case is not fun - competition is fierce and although socialbee is constantly improving, their old issues that user have remarked aged ago still persist

Gurvitch

Give Socialbee a try, you wont regret it!

Wonderful with the app in my cellphone.

Pros

It does what I bought it for and much more.

Cons

So far, I do not have any complaint. It was ease to connect all my different accounts.

Response from SocialBee

Thank you so much for the review!

SocialBee