• Pros

• "I love Statusbrew because of its CSV upload feature that helps me to schedule my posts week ahead of time. This is an excellent feature because it helps me to save my time."

• "Yes its the best social media automation tool even for personal profile and Business profile, it helps us to be engaged with our social media audience"

• "It automates my Twitter feed perfectly and I get good data on how my account is doing. I love looking at the charts to see what's changed."

• Cons

• "It changed frequently, so because of interface updates I had to often re-think what my game plan. All of the updates came with improvements so it was an even trade."

• " I have nothing much to say about the dislikes but I miss instagram direct scheduling feature. But this is not their fault. Otherwise everything is okay in this tool. "

• "It has a lot of good functionality but it does not publish posts directly on Instagram, however, it sends a notification when it's the time to publish the post on Instagram."

Browse Statusbrew Reviews

Marcie from Platform Building for Creatives

Super happy with Statusbrew as a virtual assistant. It saves me time and fast customer service.

It is vital to time-saving in my virtual assistant business as a SMM. Fast customer service and the constant upgrading of Statusbrew makes it easy for me to work on my business knowing Statusbrew will keep up with the marketplace.

Pros

I build social media followings so especially where Twitter only allows you to follow a certain number the ability to unfollow those that are not following you back is crucial. Statusbrew makes it so much easier by allowing you to unfollow according to the date you followed. So I can click on and see those that I had followed 2 months ago and quickly unfollow 400 people at a time. Such a time-saver! I also love the Content recycler. Being able to make separate categories of Tweets that I can rotate for my clients is invaluable. For example, when one of them has a sale or special I can use the category to add to our Twitter feed but when the sale is over I can make that category inactive and then use it again when they have another special. So much time saved in being able to store all the Tweets I am using and then refresh them to be used again. Another thing I really enjoy is the constant updating that Statusbrew does. They are always coming up with new things to make the software even more of a tool for my business

Dibakar from DibakarBala.com

Industry: Writing and Editing

Statusbrew is a powerful SMM tool

This tool saves the time that I can invest in other activities. Also, this tool has helped me to boost my social media performance.

Pros

I am more than happy with this tool. I love the publishing feature of this tool which is quite fun to use. I have tried other SMM tools and I think Statusbrew publishing is better than other platforms. The CSV upload feature that helps me to schedule my social media posts weeks or months in advance and the Category feature that helps me to try which time is best for publishing my social media posts. These are some great feature. Along with these features, I like the reporting feature of this tool that gives me an in-depth view of what working me best and what not.

Cons

I have nothing to say against this tool. There are few minor problems in this tool but they are not worth mentioning.

Kanti from TheLifeTech

A reliable social media management tool

This tool saves my time in managing multiple social media profiles and also this tool is not expensive as compared to other SMM tools so don't put any extra financial burden on me.

Pros

I can rely upon Statusbrew as it allows me to easily schedule my posts across different social media platform with ease. Also, the engage feature of this tool allows me to keep track of all important conversations about the brand and the reporting feature is a real winner as it gives me in-depth reporting of how the audience is engaging with my content and now we can even download the report which is great.

Cons

I faced some issues with their mobile app in starting days but with the assistance of their Support team, I have been able to resolve the issue.

Willie from WillFortuneMusic.

Using Statusbrew was fun and exciting i recommend the service to rookies and pros.

Pros

Statusbrew keeps you engaged and allows you to locate users faster and without hassle of having to search.

Cons

The design layout was neat i think there could be a use for video guides or links to show people how to use.

Saurabh from AllDigiTrends

All in one Social Media Management Tool

It is easy to post the review on Capterra. It takes less than five minutes to share views on this website.

Pros

This tool is a complete social media management tool because it has all the important feature that anyone needs to handle social media Publishing, Engagement, and Reports. The publishing section helps me to easily create and schedule my posts across major platforms. The Engagement feature helps me to keep track of all important conversations and reach out to the target audience. The report feature helps me to see my progress on all social accounts.

Cons

There are some minor problems in this tool but every Social Media tool has it so I don't think it worth mentioning it.

Jaymin from UPLARN

Useful and Reliable social management tool

Since I am using this tool, it keeps on adding a lot of additional features to make our work much easier than before. Now, Im able to manage all my social media accounts smoothly and conveniently. I found this tool a lot better than other social management tools.

Pros

The best thing, apart from scheduling posts, is that I can check all the insights of social profiles and even individual posts at one place. It helps in managing the followers, checks comments and mentions, find post reach, like, shares and everything at one place. Moreover, the interface of the tool is user-friendly and I can easily explore through all the sections without any trouble.

Cons

Initially, I found it a bit difficult to understand & use all the feature but now I dont have any issues as they have updated their interface and it works seamlessly. LOVE it!

Anand from Netans

Best and easy-to-use social media suite

Statusbrew is an all-in-one social media marketing software. I can now share content, re-post, share blogs at just one click. I love the ease of measuring insights of my social profiles. Great tool. Good value of money!

Pros

Statusbrew is the best social media marketing software. Apart from scheduling posts, they have a lot of plugin integrations such as Slack, Google Drive, Bit.ly and more that help big businesses to work more effectively. I also like the engage feature where is can check all the messages, comments, mentions and replies at one place.

Cons

What I dont like is that it is not possible to directly publish posts on Instagram. We get a notification when it is time to publish the post. But I think it is not their mistake as no tool provide this convenience, it might be a shortcoming with Instagram and not Statusbrew.

Bheru from Assure Websolution

Industry: International Trade and Development

Great tool for managing multiple social accounts

Pros

Statusbrew is a great social media suite for managing all your social media accounts at one place. We can schedule the posts, check the mention & messages, and analyze the insights of all posts. It's a complete package for social media management.

Sudhir from bloggingseed

Industry: Online Media

All-In-One Social media management tool

Pros

For all the social media work, we use Statusbrew as it is an all-in-one management tool. It saves a lot of time in publishing regular content on social media. Moreover, rather than spending the whole day in calculating the engagements, likes, reaches on different posts and on different profiles, we can get all the insights at one place.

Cons

I havent found anything negative in this tool as it works flawlessly.

Mohammed Emad from Emad's Blog

Best streamlined SMM tool for scheduling

Pros

It is a very user-friendly SMM tool, with a good number of options. I really like post scheduling, is easy to do it. We can add media directly through its library, shorten URL's, see the preview of posts and add the time of publishing the post.

Cons

I have been using Statusbrew from long and does not found anything to be disliked.

Ramon from rton

Grow and Maintain Your Social Media Connections and Manage Your Posts like a Pro.

Pros

To maintain and grow my Social Media accounts, I have tried several different apps. My main focus is on Twitter and unlike any other app, StatusBrew, gives you the ability to make use of Sources (Accounts of for instance, your competitor or a person that aligns with your business). Through filters, you can separate the followers/followings of sources. So you can follow people who are at least once a week active, post a min. of .. tweets a day, has a profile image, has a certain amount of followers and lives in the area of This way you can create and target the right audience for you business. In the past, the posting capabilities were less important within StatusBrew but the StatusBrew team is now focussed on becoming a total one stop for all app. They totally redesigned the user interface and added a bunch of new features like RSS feeds so you can curate your content from within the application and schedule it to be posted at your prefered time. If you want to Maintain, Grow and Manage your Social Media Accounts, you either have to go for at least two different applications and pay for each separate or go for StatusBrew!

Jos from Waternet

Statusbrew delivers great tools to manage my Twitter followers and my automated tweets.

In terms of benefits I can say that my exposure to the world as a musician and radio host, has undergone an enormous boost.

Pros

The tools to grow my followers base and the automation tools. They work like a charm. Making use of sources, who operate in the same field as I do, to grow my followers base, works just awesome. Also the use of automation to post 100 tweets each week, categorized in specific groups and spread out over the 24 hours a day, is excellent!

Cons

The only cons I experience are: The slowness of the system when scrolling down in my followers overview. Also, the numbers are not always correct. Example: when I follow new people on Twitter in Statusbrew, and I go back 24 hours later to see if they have followed back, the system always tells me that I followed 10 or 15 hours ago, instead of 24 hours (or 1 day) ago. In the old GUI, a year ago, this was not the case. These are no show stoppers for me. I am, a happy user and I got used to these two cons.

Mike from DataPro International

Statusbrew: Brilliant Technology To Manage Social Media Accounts

Statusbrew is a complete tool to manage social media efficiently and maximize business potential to bring new and existing clients awareness of your product. Keywords, location, account age, all searchable functions with Statusbrew. Actively spread your content across all social media channels with a minimum effort and investment of time. An asset to any type of business or to enhance personal use of social media.

Pros

Ease of using features especially the ability to find which accounts were bot/fake accounts and remove them to improve quality of our social media accounts. This is a feature unavailable elsewhere.

Cons

Unfollowing user requires quite a bit of scrolling. A feature that could enhance this product is the ability to remove inactive/bot users in bulk as opposed to individually. A select all button would enhance this product.

Nikos from Entrepreneur

Statusbrew is Awesome and the best part are the people behind it!

I wanted to save time through automation (if it were possible) with Twitter. SB had fantastic ways of saving time with automatic tweets and much much more! Saves lots of time and the analytics now are on a whole new level!!!

Pros

The software is great! It has been really good for the past year or so that i have started using it, but lately with their recent updates and changes it's gone on new levels! The best part of Statusbrew though, based on my experience at least, are the people behind it, from top to bottom. I had the chance to meet a few of them over Skype and they are fantastic! The support team is really awesome too!!!! Loved the automation features and the simplicity behind the scheduling! Really saves a ton of time!

Cons

I did not really find something i did not like with SB. The system had a huge upgrade the past few months which really took it on new levels!

Moss (Kerry) from Moss Media Inc.

Using Statusbrew to manage my social media marketing campaigns is a breathtaking experience.

Statusbrew has helped me grow my social media accounts significantly in the space of time that I have been using the software. With this tool, I am able to gain new targeted audience who are consistently engaging with my content, and as a result improve sales.

Pros

The idea of being able to schedule posts for months ahead to be published on various social media sites, and as well track the performance of each post to identify what is working to your business and what is not working is incredibly fascinating. Statusbrew offers you different features to help you improve your social media marketing campaign and maximize your ROI. From my experience, I can strongly say that, Statusbrew is a unified social media management tool that takes the workload off your hands, simplifies your social media marketing efforts and maximize your ROI.

Cons

The free version only allows for uses to schedule 10 posts on each social account. I wish the Statusbrew team can make it up to about 30 posts each for the free version on each social site.

Jeremy from Check Into Cash

Statusbrew has helped me stay on top of my social presence and my followers for a few years now

I've managed my Twitter presence quite well. I've added a few new followers and gotten rid of a few that just wanted to increase their numbers. I've also gotten rid of lots of dead profiles and robots.

Pros

Being able to see new followers and easily follow them back. Being able to see new unfollowers and easily unfollow them. Call me petty but I'm not here to help you pad your follower count. I'm here to make connections

Cons

The paid aspects. I think that there are other ways of monetizing software without charging the user. But I respect their choice in the matter.

Bashir from Reach1 Social Media

Very user friendly intuitive interface

Statusbrew is a HUGE timesaver!

Pros

1. Ease of use 2. Intuitive Interface 3. Very little to no down-time 4. Prompt customer support

Cons

There is always room for improvement; however, there is really nothing substantial that negatively impacts my Statusbrew experience. A while back I suggested to the team to research including as part of the software the ability to see and respond to mentions, the ability to retweet, etc. I was pleasantly surprised when the ENGAGE feature rolled out. Kudos to Statusbrew!

Ashish from Flip

It is affordable and easy to use SMM tool

This saves my lot of time which i used to invest in social media also it helps me in monitoring my brand performance on social media.

Pros

I have started using Statusbrew few months back and it helped me to post on multiple social channels. It increases my presence on Twitter and other social platforms. Moreover, the report section of this tool assists me to know how my social posts are performing on different channels.

Cons

Wonderful experience managing and growing social media accounts

Amazing control over your social accounts. Simply unparalleled by similarly priced alternatives.

Pros

StatusBrew breaks down your following and non-following in a very flexible manner. For example, you can filter your non-followers based on how many people they follow, how many people follow them, their status as verified, their status as a zombie user, their tweeting velocity, and more. The service also allows you to follow or unfollow a large number of people at a time. It's a great way to clean your Twitter account of inactive or spammy users. In addition to all of this, there is an excellent post scheduling tool that can be used for Twitter and Facebook. Also, their customer support usually responds to questions within a day.

Cons

The features for growing your social accounts are quite limited. The growth tab consists mostly of following users who post certain hashtags, but this is probably due to compliance with Twitter constraints (which is a positive). Also, the plans start at quite high, although there is a free version.

Scott from Fundraising

Statusbrew is excellent 4 growing your social media.I've built 3 accounts w/over 40k solid followers

Pros

Very little if any glitches and so many features you can customize it for your needs. They have constant improvements coming out. Their customer service is so great, you can really tell they care.

Chris from IFS

It helps me keep track of my Twitter accounts.

For a long time I had the ability to curate my following easily.

Pros

The ability to see an account's summary situation, and the ability to check various metrics easily.

Cons

The recent software redesign makes things a little less convenient to manage. It takes more time to do simple things such as delete followers or add folllowings. I understand that this is due in part to evolving Twitter requirements. In summary, the redesign has made the interface prettier and the software less useable.

Response from Statusbrew

Replied January 2018

Hello Chris, Thank you so much for your review. Apologies for the inconvenience due to redesign. We believe it is faster and can save a lot of your time. We would love to help you with it. You can schedule a meeting with our Specialist anytime at https://calendly.com/statusbrew?utm_source=capterra.com&utm_medium=review_reply

Sanu from OnlyLoudest

Statusbrew is a wonderful app to manage Multiple social media accounts

This tool saves my time in managing multiple social media profiles. Moreover, the customized plans help me to discover which plan is working best for me and I can easily afford it.

Pros

I have been using Statusbrew for quite sometime and this SMM tool has helped me to effectively manage my social media profiles across different platforms. Especially, this tool has helped me to manage my Twitter account and also the report section of this tool gives me the insight of how my social media posts are performing on different platforms.

Cons

Earlier I had issues with tool because they did not have Pinterest scheduling facility but they have brought that too in their tool. So, I had no issues with this tool now.

Danish from La Vacanza Travel

Statusbrew helps me to manage my social media post in best way

Instead of using all the different social platforms differently, I can use Statusbrew to manage all of them. And when you run a travel blog as mine is, it's essential to have everything in one place, to perfectly create your social media schedule. And also Statusbrew helps me to save time, dedicating myself to work.

Pros

The Statusbrew helps me to handle my social profiles such as Facebook, Twitter in best possible way. Moreover, the Statusbrew report feature helps me to find out how my posts are performing on all social media platforms

Cons

They should provide the report export feature. However, last time when I had word with them they said they are working on it and soon going to release it.

Best tool for professional Twitter growth

Helping our customers to become visible on Twitter and get traction and engagement.

Pros

Extensive features!! You can really digg into growing and managing your account. Save filters, set flags etc :)

Cons

The old design/layout was better. The new one is a little bit cluttered but maybe I am just too old school for the v2.0 :D

Alina from Freelance Writer

Best Twitter automater

Pros

Cons

I wish it could be used on more platforms. I feel like I need to get another automator for my other social media platforms.

Matt from Wink Creative

i love Statusbrew. Fast, easy and streamlined. Once you get going on it it's pretty much invaluable.

Pros

Filtering capabilities to find active Twitter users in any niche you choose. I find Tags and the Whitelist very useful as well.

Cons

I wish I could filter in Tweet search. Instead I use Discover Twitter users which is also good but would be nice to use both.

Tirthankar from ThePoorNomad

Industry: Computer Hardware

Statusbrew review

This social media management tool is great time saver. It helps me to save my time in managing social media and investing the saved time in other activities. Moreover, this tool is comparatively cheaper compared to other SMM tools

Pros

Statusbrew is a great SMM tool. It has several features like Publishing, Audience, report and listening that solves my social media problems and saves my time. This tool is quite easy to use. The UI of this tool is great that makes it easy to understand this tool.

Cons

I have not found any big flaws in this software. There are small glitches but that is okay

Statusbrew works best for managing multiple social media profiles

Pros

This tool is best when it comes to managing multiple social media profiles. With this tool, I can easily post across all major social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and Instagram. Moreover, I like the ease of assigning tasks to my team by adding them as a team member and assigning them different roles.

Cons

There is not much to dislike in Statusbrew tool. In last few months, they have improved their platform pretty much which is great. I would advise them to keep up the good work.

Mark from Word Refiner

Statusbrew has provided me with information critical to the growth of my company.

Pros

Statusbrew identifies the 20% of new followers that Twitter doesn't tell me about. I gain over 100 new followers every week, and that is where 99% of my customer base is and first contact is made.

Cons

Statusbrew doesn't tell me who has blocked me, which in retrospect is not all that important. If they don't want to talk with me then I don't want to burden them.

Andy from Business Development Europe / Telecommunications

Great App To Manage Your Social Media Marketing

Being able to grow my Twitter Following explosively within 30 minutes of work per day.

Pros

My Social Media Marketing is presently focussed on Twitter. Statusbrew is my one stop shop for (semi) automating my Twitter Marketing. I have increased my (targetted) Twitter Followers from 16,000 to 75,000 in 11 months and am generating 15-20 leads a day. Their support team is great. Quick response - taking their time to help and making sure that whatever the reason for contacting them is resolved as quickly as possibly.

Rohit from Rogtechs

Statusbrew is affordable SMM tool

This social media management tool is economical and has lots of exciting features that are great for businesses of all size. This tool remarkably help me to save my time.

Pros

I like Statusbrew for its awesome publishing & audience feature as later helps me to easily schedule posts across all social platforms and former make it easy for me to grow my audience or followers on Twitter.

Cons

As of now, nothing major comes in my mind. Moreover, they have recently rebranded and mostly solved all the issues related to UI.

ritvik from Veridic Technologies Pvt Ltd (VTPL)

Statusbrew has made social media management easy for me

This software helps me to easily manage my social media profiles and saves my time in managing the social platforms. Moroever, using this tool, I can get connected with right people on Twitter

Pros

Statusbrew has several features that has helped me to easily manage & grow my social media presence. I like their audience feature as it helps me to grow my followers on Twitter and schedule posts across all platform

Cons

I have nothing much to say about the dislikes but I would recommend them to integrate with Pinterest

Statusbrew helped me increase my audience.

Pros

I liked the ease of controlling my audience and scheduling posts at specific times. It made the job of managing social media much easier.

Cons

Julian from Masters Financial & Insurance Group, LLC.

This is an incredible tool in my toolbox.

Pros

The ability to track all of my channels in one platform was incredible. Understanding who is and if not following is critical

RAKESH from Edge Infoways Pvt. Ltd.

Statusbrew is better than all social media management tool

This tool allows me to publish on all social media platforms and help me to increase my followers on Twitter.

Pros

The best thing about Statusbrew is its publishing and reporting section. With help of this tool, I can schedule my post on all major social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels

Cons

They don't have Instagram direct posting feature. I think they should work on it. Also, the should work on user interface

Mudit from TalkersCode.com

Industry: Online Media

Amazing Social Media Marketing Tool

I got many benefits like increasing my social media presence, followers, brand awareness and many more

Pros

Everything is perfect in StatusBrew but i like it's bulk scheduling feature the most it is amazing i have used more than 20 social media marketing tools but did not find this much good and simple bulk scheduling feature

Cons

I think i did not find any cons or negative thing about Statusbrew and i am pretty sure you will tell this same after using it

Vikas from http://nextisbest.co.in

Statusbrew is a cool social media management tool

Pros

I like using this tool because using Statusbrew I can easily manage my social media posts across several platforms including Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. The reporting feature of this tool is great as it helps me to discover how my social media posts are performing on different platforms.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike in this tool as of now. It fulfills all my requirements

Puneet from Tech4uonline

Statusbrew publishing feature is best

Pros

I have been using Statusbrew publishing feature to schedule posts around Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. And I'm happy with its performance. This tool helps me to easily schedule post and the calendar presents a beautiful way of how I've scheduled post for different days.

Cons

I am mainly using this tool for scheduling it does the job so I have no problem with this tool.

Karthik from Windbags Internet Publication

One of the Best Social Media Management Tool

Best quality of performance, very fast work schedule and automatically sharing options with many more features is the better benefits from this software.

Pros

This tool is best for managing and growing audience on Twitter. I can easily schedule my post on all social media accounts in no time.

Cons

As of now. I don't have any issues with this tool. Every thing will be fine working for me when I compared to my old software.

Queen from Queen Deleona Enterprises

It's very in depth and gives you the information that you need to know yet still easy to use

Pros

It is a no muss no fuss product that is fairly simple to use with many useful and helpful options ...

Cons

At first, the many options can be a little confusing to use and it can take you a moment to adjust...

Manu from JustWravel Pvt Ltd

An easy way to schedule my social media postings

Pros

Using Statusbrew CSV upload & calendar feature I can efficiently schedule my social media postings for future. This saves my time and gives me freedom to invest my time in other activities.

Cons

I'd recommend them to add more features in their app for Instagram and Facebook. As I focus on these social platforms as well.

Rahul from Intellectyx

Statusbrew is an amazing Social Media Management tool

This tool greatly saves our time in managing the social media of our company. Using this tool, I have identified the best posting times and has grown the engagement of our social media posts.

Pros

Statusbrew is an amazing social media management tool. I like the CSV feature of this tool that allows me to schedule posts across all my social media platform in a few minutes. Also, I like the engagement feature of this tool that allows me to know what people are talking about our brand and important conversations related to our niche we can directly jump into the conversations using this tool.

Cons

I am fully satisfied with this tool. I did not come across any problems.

Shama from Travel with Shama

Statusbrew is only SMM tool you need

Pros

Pros:Statusbrew provides a complete solution to my social media postings. Using this tool, I can schedule my posts on all major platforms Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram. Along with this, I can manage my audience on Twitter, find out how my posts are performing on all social media platforms using report section.

Cons

Cons: The Instagram function is just a reminder for you to post, not an actual posting feature. That is something that needs to be noted down. And i think you should also incorporate other Social Media Accounts that are popular among the youngster and as well audience niche

Ritu from Seer Seo Labs

Statusbrew is solid SMM tool

Pros

Statusbrew is a powerful social media management tool for small businesses. It is one of the most affordable and useful social media management tool. I use this tool to schedule social media posts on daily basis on multiple social channels. Recently, I have tried their engage and content pool feature that makes it one of the most comprehensive social media management tool.

Cons

I have been using this tool for some time and not come across any major flaws in this tool. However, i would want them to integrate with Pinterest as i schedule post on it.

Kumar from RevenueKingsMedia

Plan your social media scheduling with Statusbrew

I use Statusbrew to manage my personal social network profiles and the social networks. The scheduling feature helps me to publish my posts on all social media networks

Pros

Statusbrew is a great scheduling tool that provides you schedule your social media posts weeks or months ahead of the time. The calendar feature helps you to plan your social media postings and find out which is the best time to post.

Cons

They should increase integration with more social networks apart Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest and Instagram. I think they should integrate with Tumblr and Reddit.

Riccardo from University

Statusbrew is perfect if you want more control on your social profiles

I now have a good control on my Twitter profiles and can decide better how to make it grow forward.

Pros

The UI is outstanding, neat, modern, clean, and this help making the whole thing easier to use.

Cons

Some interesting functions are not available for free. But no one else offer them for free, and you can use them for free to evaluate how useful they are. There-s a free trial of for two weeks when you first log in.

I just use it!

Easy posts management and audience growth management.Basically it saves a lot of my time. a good analytics behind, I would say.

Pros

It is easy enough also for not really professional users. allow me to plan my posts and to grow my twitter audience. administration is easy and so far everything works.

Cons

There are sometimes some problems in uploading photos to planned posts. But that is all I have problems with sometimes.

Abhishek from AbeerTech Private Limited

Statusbrew is by far the best SMM tool used

This tool helps me to manage my time in handling multiple social media profiles which is a great thing. Moreover, the report feature of this tool allows me to evaluate the social media performance every month

Pros

The publishing feature of this tool allows me to manage my social media profiles extremely well. I can easily schedule posts using the schedule feature of this tool and social listening feature of this tool is great to keep track of all important social media conversations.

Cons

This tool is excellent and I have nothing against this tool. It fits to all my requirement

Santhosh from GV MediaTech

This is a complete social media tool

This tool is easy to streamline social media tasks. Moreover, it helped me to increase my followers on Twitter so, if you are looking for a tool majorly for Twitter then go for this tool.

Pros

This tool is a complete social media tool that helps me to schedule my posts on different channels and also keep an eye on my followers. The csv feature is awesome as it helps me to schedule my posts week or months ahead of its time.

Cons

As of now, I don't find any major drawbacks in this tool. I have a suggestion that they should improve their analytics and report feature.

Kapila from CSC - Computer Sciences Corporation

Statusbrew new listening feature is just amazing

This tool helps to increase followers on Twitter and monitor conversations on Twitter. I can use this tool to capture leads on Twitter.

Pros

The new listening feature launched Statusbrew is just amazing. It is helping me a lot to listen to the conversations of my competitors and understand the trends in the market.

Cons

I love this application but the thing that I dislike is they should make the new integrations appear on the main page of the application rather than hiding it behind the walls. Afterall, best things deserved to be used in the best way!