All Systeme.io Reviews

1-25 of 1,517 Reviews

Eran

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed March 2022

Moving all my courses there - best value for money on the market right now

Jeremy

Media Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Simply the Best Course Funnels

I am very impressed with Systeme.io. I tried many other platforms that offer a "free" tier (Thinkific, Teachable, and wildly-overpriced Kajabi), but I was swayed by Systeme.io because it offered a full start-to-finish funnel path for free. Plus the interface is very clean and easy to navigate, and the included templates are a breeze to edit. I found the templates went deeper than the competitors in terms of HTML/CSS editing as well. I am extremely happy and I had no apprehension about upgrading to a paid account. Highly recommend!

PROS

Systeme.io packages a dizzying array of features into an elegant, intuitive package. It's easy to get up and running, and even a novice user should be able to get far along the funnel production line without consulting help. And Systeme.io's customer support is second to none.

CONS

As with all marketing software, some of the nomenclature can be a little confusing ("tags" are "email lists"?), but that is something that can be cleared up by watching the instructional videos. Or support, which has a blindingly fast turnaround time. And even though they give you a single-use of all features for free, you will find yourself needing more when you build a full marketing funnel. I did launch a mini-course with the free tier, but I immediately wanted more automations and actions.

Reason for choosing Systeme.io

Kajabi is too expensive (14-day trial, then $200), Teachable is too greedy, and Thinkific doesn't offer a full marketing solution, relying on add-ons to use MailChimp, et al. No one gives away this much for free, plus world-class support.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Thinkific is good, but the templates did not look as professional and were not as easy to edit, and it does not include full email marketing like Systeme.io.

Maria

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

I Am Already Sharing This With Everyone I Know!

It’s been wonderful. I even took their certification course!

PROS

It isn’t too overwhelming. As a sole proprietor I don’t have the time or energy to be bombarded with a platform that is complicated. The Systeme.io platform is clean, simple yet elegant in its design, functionality and features. Even my ADHD brain can work it. I’m also working with a history of a traumatic brain injury so the fact that I can work it is so important to me.

CONS

I honestly cannot tell you of any thus far. They have help pages and video tutorials as well as excellent customer support that I have not found any cons to this platform.

Reason for choosing Systeme.io

It was the free starter plan. It offered everything I needed to get going as an entrepreneur! Can’t beat what Systeme.io gives you for FREE. I feel like they are personally helping me out so that I can grow my business which in turn will allow me to upgrade very soon!

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

First let me preface this by saying that I love Squarespace; however I just could not afford to keep it. I’m still building my business and it was just not feasible.

Dalton

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

They disappeared with my emails that were captured by META paid campaigns.

PROS

I didn't have a good experience because the system didn't work and my contacts disappeared.

CONS

In short, I hired the biggest plan available, migrated my contacts, but soon after came a series of systeme.io limitations and failures. Clearly characterizing poor service provision. Systeme.io still limited its use, as it reported system failures, and all the contacts that were registered via the website developed by Systeme.io itself disappeared, in addition to not being able to send emails. The losses caused ranged from hours of work, upset, worry and even payment for a service that doesn't work, in addition to loss of leads that were captured via the META group's paid campaign and Systeme.io simply disappeared with these contacts. So, in addition to Systeme.io not working, contacts that were registered have disappeared and to make matters worse, they want to charge a monthly fee for this. In other words, they want me to pay for a service that was not provided and for having disappeared with my contacts. When questioning them (I have a copy of all emails) they informed that they do not refund money because the system may have errors. Like this? They don't provide the minimum amount of service, they disappear with their contacts, they spend weeks trying to solve the problem and they only say that they couldn't solve it and finally they still want to charge for it, without refunding the amount paid? Imagine me informing the customer that I will charge the amount even if I don't do what was promised and that will be it. That's what they're doing, absurd with clear violations of the CDC and CC. It's been almost 15 days trying to find a solution with support and they still haven't been able to solve the problems. No longer trusting the system, I requested a refund of the amount paid and the leads that were captured on a paid basis by META and disappeared. The support response was that they would not refund or compensate the leads captured. In other words, they are charging for a service that was not provided and still do not want to take responsibility and compensate for the damage caused. And they are still charging me for disappearing my contacts and the system not working. Impressive. So, after trying to return it in a friendly manner, they informed us that it was not possible. I have all emails saved, including those from support reporting errors.

Abate

Utilities, 1 employee

Start your Online Business For Free

The purpose of my work, is to provide for myself, my immediate family, and have some more to share with the needy and poor around me. Systeme.io provided me the chance and opportunity I could not get from any other source in this industry. I am grateful, it is a christian system, (I am not talking about religion) but way of life .

PROS

All in One System. Really cares for user : 1. systeme.io is free, no hidden cost 2. Upgrade to startup is $27, the least in the industry 3. The affiliate system is so user friendly 4. Even the various courses are so competitive, $7 for a course In conclusion, the founder is driven more to serving the needy mass, than making money. Value.

CONS

To be honest, nothing is absolutely perfect. You select the one that is the most cost effective.. The way for improving systeme.io even to higher standard is not closed.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

The best and most affordable way for a business is to start with little and gradually scale up from the income from that business.

Gregory

Why You Should Consider Systeme

My experience with Systeme has been delightful. I am very pleased with it overall and it has made doing business easy. I highly recommend you give them a try.

PROS

I like the simplicity of the app and it's intuitive interface. I like that it is not bloatware. Meaning that the critical and essential features needed for creating marketing campaigns are provided without non-essential bells and whistles. They keep the main thing the main thing. The app is responsive and fast-loading. The value cannot be beaten for the price you pay. The customer service is excellent and they respond quickly.

CONS

It would be helpful if Systeme provided some additional integration options without having to use a third party service like Zapier.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Clickfunnels Classic was slow-loading, the interface clunky, and the value for money questionable. Having to pay a $297 monthly price point to add email automation was unreasonable.

Michelle

Internet, 1 employee

My Thoughts About Systeme.io

Love the product, especially with the course creation aspect of it. It makes my delivery easy to accomplish and course users easy dashboard to navigate.

PROS

Having used ClickFunnels, Builderall, and a few other systems, I find Systeme.io a breeze to work with. Its functionality is easy to use and implement with a short learning curve. And of course, the support is very efficient. I like the web creation aspect of it. It makes building websites, and pages easy to accomplish.The tutorials are also a welcome tool/resource.Pricing is lovely. Its packages gives you a way to see what works best for your budget. Great to start out and if you choose to take your business to the next level, there is that opportunity as well at a manageable price option.Great for start-up businesses and also well-established ones.

CONS

Truly nothing major in my eyes. The packages help determine how much feature-value you 'need' for your business.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Needed easy implementation, a simple system, and better support.

Jason

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

All in one solution

It has helped me learn sales funnels and grow my business

PROS

That I can run entire business from one software. I don't need to learn different apps. And you can not beat the price everything for free. This is perfect for a small business

CONS

I have no cons because it takes care of all my needs.

Reason for choosing Systeme.io

It did the same thing but at a more reasonable price point

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Because it was all in on solution and it was free to get started

Sandor

Music, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Simplicity and lean is the key

Friendly support makes the transfering from previous marketing service not difficult, we are moving, and everything will be super.

PROS

Very lean, very simple, and yet almost all functions are there. Which are not there, easily substituted by other services. For example calendar and appointment system is now done in google workspace calendar. Or social media posting I will do in buffer. But the other functions are very good, essential, and easy tomuse, inderstand. The key is lightness, which doesn’t press me down with its robusntness.-

CONS

Beware of upgrade buttons: they are one click buttons, so don’t push them to see, how much the upgrade will cost, because clicking it goes direct to your card. My bank suspended me for one day, and I hardly could tell them, not to cancel my bank Card, Because I trust system.io. This was a difficult ride, but at the end I saved my card. If you want the transfering service from your precious marketing service, you must know, that the support will do it for íou only 2-3 weeks later, because they are overwhelmed. So at the end you will be doing yourself.

Reason for choosing Systeme.io

Easyness, leanness, simplicity is the key.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

GHL is a fantastic product, but the all in one approach makes it very difficult to oversee, and the website is very very laggy, many times extremely slow, and sometimes I was not able to login after dropped out from my admin…

Ken

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Very impressive platform for the price!!!

I have had a great experience with Systeme. One of the big things I appreciate for the price is that the customer service team usually responds the same day. Sometimes to multiple inquiries at a time.The platform already does way more things than I need it for but I am intrigued to branch my business into other areas just because the tools are already set up to do so much more!

PROS

For what I need it for, (Lead generation for my real estate company), I believe it is fantastic for the price.Seeing what it already does for the price and knowing they are continuing to develop the platform as suggestions from the users come in, I believe this will replace Clickfunnels very soon. I look forward to growing my business along with the growth of Systeme.io for the years to come.

CONS

Still need some improvements (Growing Pains), but in it's current form it is already a very robust platform and I was able to use it immediately with in just a few days.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Cost was the biggest reason. Clickfunnels is very expensive!

Philip

Best All-In-One Marketing System On The Planet

I moved over to Systeme.io as part of my overall business after working as a website developer for over 10 years and I was absolutely blown away by how much easier the platform is to use and I have discovered that my overall productivity has increased because there are less moving parts to set up compared to other systems.

PROS

The thing that I love most about Systeme.io is the fact that everything I need to run my business is under one roof and I don't need to struggle with complicated setups and unnecessary add ons.

CONS

I found some functions were a little different to other marketing platforms I've used in the past, however with the help of their support team and knowledge base it's very easy to work things out.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

I made the switch because I wanted everything under one roof and for one monthly fee.

Nicole

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Great all-in-one marketing platform!

Great experience, pretty easy to use —AFTER you take the tutorial course. Thank you for offering that!!!! I’m looking forward to using my systeme.io for my new business.

PROS

I like how there are tutorials available about every aspect of systeme.io and lots of help available if you require it!

CONS

1. My main issue: as someone with absolutely NO EXPERIENCE in coding or computer programming, I found the domain implementation downright impossible without asking for outside help. All the tutorials available online were almost useless for someone like me. I don’t know what the solution is, but I found it extremely frustrating!! 2. There’s no “undo” button/option in case you delete something by mistake. That would be helpful! 3. Also, as someone completely new to the platform, it would be helpful if (in the blog section) you could hover your cursor over the various little icon buttons and they could tell you what they mean. Sometimes experimenting by clicking on them by mistake ends up in disaster. And hence back to suggestion #1 above —an “undo” button!

Reason for choosing Systeme.io

It was cheaper! You had the free startup package. That was the main reason! I wasn’t sure what I was doing and didn’t want to pay money to investigate in case it wasn’t for me. The free package is a huge incentive for newbies like myself.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Awesome support team

I had my websote developed and hosted on another platform. I switched to Systeme because I lost my login credentials to the previous platform and their support was not willing help me fix this.The Systeme team, instead of migrating my website (which they couldn't as I didn't have my login credentials) REBUILT my website. And they did it within 3 days. Overjoyed!

PROS

It's truly an all-in-one system - website, funnels, email marketing and order cart too. The support team is very responsive.

CONS

Nothing comes to my mind at this moment.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Kyvio had abandoned Funnelvio, which I used to create my website.

Martha

Online Media, 1 employee

Ease of use

Overall, my experience with System.io has been very good! The videos in the knowledge base are very detailed and easy for a beginner to follow.

PROS

I like that system.io is all inclusive for marketing, funnels, email campaigns, automation. The fact that it is FREE so beginners can actually implement the functions to earn money without spending money is a huge plus!

CONS

I am not the most tech savvy, so when I have trouble, I wish there was a phone number to call for support instead of only email. However, the response and help I have received was fairly quick and very helpful.

Reason for choosing Systeme.io

System.io was highly recommended by other people in my field.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

I switched because the other programs were costing me money I didn't have and wasn't yet making.

1 employee

Easy to use all in one

Great customer service and the migration team was excellent

PROS

All in one. I bought it for the course and community platform which is great and to have multiple websites. I super handy to manage multiple sites from one platform . Also love that there is no maximum to the amount of storage you use

CONS

There is a shop, but no shopping cart. They do upsell and cross sell so it’s great for coaches, online business etc but not ideal when you have a small webshop where you want customers to buy multiple smaller products like cards or nail polish or whatever. With a workaround you can do google analytics but not as great as Wordpress

Reason for choosing Systeme.io

Price, user friendly, all in one product

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

All in one, price, online courses and lead generation

Cindy

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

Personal yet professional experience

my experience with systeme.io has been beneficial as far as building my very first affiliate funnel. the customer support has been amazing helping me navigate through some things i didn't quite understand.

PROS

customer support made my life much easier

CONS

i had trouble connecting my domain to systeme.io

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

I switched because systeme.io was more user friendly and less expensive. Clickfunnels also doens't come with an autoresponder

Doreen A.

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Great funnel creater

Very good. Great alternative to the more expensive ones and very easy to use.

PROS

Ease of use. It’s not as intuitive as I’d like, but putting a little time in made all the difference very nice option.

CONS

Some tasks are not intuitive and there are some limitations. It takes a little while to get used to but then it really fits the bill.

Reason for choosing Systeme.io

Options were better, I wanted something simple and direct, and this gave me the perfect model

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

They cannot create a funnel, they tried to work around it for me, but it is not what I needed. I needed a funnel, and this is perfect.

Ade