• Pros

• "Webtexttool is a great tool to have as optimizes our websites on page factors. It has been very helpful to have an interface like it when you are coming up with a copy."

• "The tool helps users to SEO-optimized their writing the easy way. All that a user needs to do is to put their chosen keyword(s), and the tool will tell you what to do to optimize the writing."

• "Webtexttool scores your blog articles and pages by a visual measure which ease to use. It optimizes any blog posts as your SEO on-page assistant who will find out instantly your mistakes. "

• Cons

• "The UI is a bit confusing, probably because it has a lot more features than the ones I care. This software is not strictly required if you know all the SEO checklists, but it's a good to double check."

• "It also provides a wordpress plugin for websites powered by Wordpress but there are a few issues with their wordpress plugin, that sometimes disconnects."

• "The thing Iike the least about webtexttool is keyword research. They could do a better job finding keywords and related keywords."

Browse Textmetrics Reviews

Lindsay from Designed For Online

Intuitive, Streamlined Way to Keep SEO in Check in Realtime

This has saved me hours each week on SEO for my own site, but also from fielding inquiries from clients, and in managing clients' sites and SEO directly as well.

Pros

SEO is such a beast for many of my small business clients. This has been the best tool for both me to use myself, and to recommend to clients. The fact that it's intuitive to use and it tells you in realtime what is good, bad, and ugly is key. If there is a change to SER algorithm, it automatically takes this into account so that you don't have to take on that role yourself if you're a small business owner. The social and meta tags are built right into the interface as well, so it's spelled out for you in such a way that a layperson with very little SEO knowledge can still pick it up with minimal training or time invested in learning SEO.

Cons

I know that some of my less technically knowledgeable clients have had confusion with the social tab settings. If I have one piece of constructive feedback, it's that it would be helpful to have a short tooltip or explanation of what making changes to the various settings will impact, or what difference it will make to the end user if they choose enable versus disable, for example.

Francisco from 500sitios.com

A great web application to position web content

I use this utility every week to optimize my blog articles for SEO. I'm not too sure about the SEO results, but the articles are reasonably well positioned and maybe using this tool is part of the job and the positive results. In the past I've used wordpress plugins that said they did a similar job, but using Textmetrics is more comfortable. I can also organize the articles into folders and create them long before I publish them

Pros

The most important advantages are: -Easy to handle and use -The results are quick and clear -The available options are complete -I get a text optimized for SEO -I get tips for optimizing my texts -Corrector included

Cons

The cons are few for me: -There is no keyword search option that shows the number of searches and the competition, in order to choose the best keywords for each article. -It does not include export in Wordpress format (html of wordpress) to be able to copy and to paste including already the images etc. -And the worst of all: It doesn't include a good complete optimization for other widely used languages, for example Spanish

Response from Textmetrics

Replied September 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! I saw you mentioned "It doesn't include a good complete optimization for other widely used languages, for example Spanish". For the content analysis we do support Spanish (and many other languages), but maybe you are referring to something different? Would be great to hear from you, feel free to contact us on support@textmetrics.com / chat on the site. F

Powerful Software to Help You With SEO

I've used Textmetrics to revise some of my most important articles. One of my articles rose over 20 spots on Google through the SEO and readability tips I got from Textmetics. I look forward to see how my other articles improve.

Pros

Textmetrics has a lot of features geared towards improving SEO and readability. I really like how it can analyze whether you're using enough white space in your writing. The use of white space is important in improving readability.

Cons

The editor could be better. Sometimes Textmetrics fails to import part of an article I want to it to analyze, so I have to manually copy and paste my article instead.

Oliver from Comparethemarket.com.au

Fantastic value upcoming tool

Pros

This is a future superstar which currently provides a huge amount of analysis power and efficiency for the price. It’s a great tool for content optimisation at the team level and also offers some tools that pro SEOs will find useful.

Cons

I can see where these guys are headed... I’d just like them to get there quicker because I think they’re onto some great tool combinations.

Reasons for Choosing Textmetrics

On point tools and price point.

Doug from The Marketing Generator

Textmetrics - My Blog Post Partner

My experience with Textmetrics has been nothing but excellent. I haven't had the need to contact support which speaks for itself. I'd recommend it anyone involved in SEO and needing to get their web content in front of readers.

Pros

I used to struggle to have my articles ranked in the search engines. I knew there were rules but had no idea what they were. I came across Textmetics, when it was called Webtexttool then, when it was on offer in a fund raising round on AppSumo. I probably don't use the tool to it's fullest but it identifies how tough to rank are the keywords I select and then it helps me build my article in a way that pleases Google. Textmentrics allows me to give Google what it wants in a straightforward manner. It checks my article to make it SEO friendly and then analyses the content similarly. It's a dream to use. I've tried other tools like this but have not found one as simple to use which delivers results.

Cons

Quite honestly there's nothing about this software I don't like. Yes, it's expensive but you only get what you pay for and SEO is such a constantly changing world, that maintaining effectiveness is all important. It doesn't come cheap.

Cuong from Loc Phat CO., LTD

The powerful SEO on-page tool for Bloggers and Marketers

Pros

Cons

The WordPress plugin needs to be improved for speed. Webtexttool syncs the blog article in 1-way import that means you must import URL to Webtexttool, then copy manually the HTML source to your blog articles that are in SEO optimized.

lily from Ernst & Young

The Essential Tools for Blogger

Pros

If you blog, then WebTextTool is a must. It helps you optimize your written content while you are writing it. Even when you are not writing for your blog, you might want to have the WordPress plugin installed and write the draft on your blog just for the WebTextTool feature.

Cons

More features are available for more fee while some might prefer to have everything under one billing.

Jenn from The Creative Entrepreneurs L.A.B., LLC

Great SEO tool for small businesses!

I've been able to increase the search rankings for several of my blog posts since I started using Textmetrics. It's also been great to know when a page drops in the rankings or consistently stays lower than I'd like so that I can further optimize it.

Pros

I love that I can get solid SEO strategy suggestions for my small business. One of the best features is that you get not only technical SEO suggestions, but also content/readability suggestions! Being able to optimize my content for both search engines AND readers is such a crucial difference that many SEO tools miss, so that really sets Textmetrics apart in my book. They have SO much more than just basic content SEO suggestions, too, though. You can track your pages for search engine rankings and generate reports of your results. You can also analyze keywords to see which ones are worth pursuing and even check your competitors' rankings!

Cons

The user interface isn't much to write home about. The simpleness probably isn't bad, though - it definitely makes it easier to concentrate on the actual SEO since there isn't anything super exciting to look at! Other than that, it's a great tool.

Jeffry from Self-employed

Craft the SEO-Optimized Writing Without Knowing Any SEO

Pros

Cons

The use of credit to access other features.

Mario from Prime Web

Essential for SEO

Very pleased with the way it works and the support has always been good.

Pros

It´s very easy to use and it evaluates the content and SEO attributes of any post in real time. Every single post/webpage I add to my projects is done through Textmetrics. It also works smoothly in spanish.

Cons

The ranking reports are not as precise as those from other tools, but it gives you a good overall idea.

Reasons for Choosing Textmetrics

Thanks to good reviews I read and by using it before subscribing.

Ale from Somos Mamás

Industry: Newspapers

Save my seo from dead

Save ALOT of time on make your content seo friendly

Pros

Improve all your content, make it more easy to rank on google. Trully work. The best from this product is the plugin for wordpress - Perfecto for people without no seo knowledge, like journalist or writters - Easy to use - Good Tips - Save ALOT times - Integrate with alot of CMS - Works, trully works - Good support I get tired to explain to my journalist how to edit an articles on seo friendly. Now with webtexttool i dont have to. They check, and improve. Now they add another feature, that improve redeability. On our site, somosmamas.com.ar we pass from 500 people daily from google to 50-60K daily.... so it works.

Cons

The other products isnt good, but they can be insanly good. - Page ranking are not good - competition rank is not good. - Poor data - They use credit I dont like they use credit for check ranks or competition, but the data is so bad i never use the credits. The best from Webtexttool is the plugin (5 stars), the other Functionality at the moment are poor or mediocre (1 stars). But the plugin is insanely good.

An already great tool that just keeps getting better

This is a real winner. It is very well thought out and keeps getting better and better. The user interface is a pleasure to use and the feature set is both deep and useful. An excellent tool that comes highly recommended.

Pros

If you do any writing for the web, particularly blog posts and articles, then you will find Webtexttool to be an excellent tool to have at your disposal. Write from the get-go Webtexttool will have you thinking more about how you write from an SEO perspective. It will make sure that you have just the right amount of keyword love and not too much. But it goes way beyond that. Webtexttool can also check on your writing style and it can keep a track of how well your writing does once it goes live on the web.

Cons

I do wish it had a fullscreen writing environment as I'm not used to writing with anything else on the screen. It does allow you to get rid of most of the other content on the screen, but I would like it to go all the way and provide a total zen like writing environment like Scrivener does, or the multitude of focus-orientated full screen readers do.

"Must Have" Tool for On-Page SEO

This a must-have tool for anyone who writes content on the web, especially if they would like to use that content to attract organic traffic search to their website. It largely demystifies (but not completely - there will always be some mystery in SEO, as it should be) the black-magic of on-page SEO. I think 70% of all white-hat SEO is on-page optimization and this tool does the job admirably well, even if you have never "done SEO" before.

Pros

It checks my articles for "on-page" SEO factors such as readability (the "grade level" needed for comprehension), keyword use in various places such as headers and content, and outgoing links to other articles. It encourages authors to write content around specific keywords and provides a pretty powerful yet simple tool to look for easy-to-target keywords with low competition. It also ranks the overall SEO of the content by giving it an SEO score and a readability score.

Cons

I think the user interface can get a little better in searching for the long-tail keywords. It will also be a tremendous help to be able to store good keywords so they are more easily and readily accessible.

Yann from 360 Entrepreneur

Industry: Online Media

A content optimization POWERHOUSE!

Textmetrics has so much to offer! However, the things that have been most helpful for me, and the ones I'd like to put emphasis on, are related to optimization. You can start optimizing your content before creating it with Keyword Research and Analysis. Once you've identified your keyword(s), you can keep optimizing your content while you're writing it thanks to real-time optimization suggestions.

Pros

Of all the things that Textmetrics (or WebTextTool for those who knew it by that name) brings to the table, my all-time favorite feature are real-time content optimization and SEO suggestions. I like the fact that, instead of having to wait for the entire piece of content to be completed before start optimizing it, you can optimize it as you're writing it.

Cons

The one thing I'm not crazy about its the 'Voice' parameter in the content optimization section of Textmetrics. In some cases, writing with a male or female voice doesn't make that much of a difference but that often leads to written content being marked in red (with a negative score) in the Textmetrics content optimization dashboard.

Reasons for Choosing Textmetrics

I hadn't used anything like Textmetrics before I started using it. I would use Google Keyword Planner, KWFinder and Yoast SEO, which don't do the same things Textmetrics does

Phillp from Home Design Base

Create Content-Rich Articles for Search Engines

No complaints, works as expected. Cheers

Pros

The one-thing we use them is their content analyzer. Is pretty advance with their suggested tips (machine learning). We use their wordpress plugin to optimize our on-page seo. The tool analyzes our content and following the hints, we make appropriate changes and publish them. There're results.

Cons

Not really dislike but we already have better and more generous tools for tracking our keywords. So its page ranking feature is pretty much obsolete to us and we wish they could have given us more credits for analyzing content instead.

Shannon from Conversion Dojo

Helps Me Optimize My Blog Posts For Better SEO

Keeps me on target and focused when creating content

Pros

I use the Wordpress plugin add-on when writing blog posts. Once I set the main search term, it continually reminds me on how to optimize my content for my targeted search term. It's a great way to have a checklist of items I need to do in order to create great, targeted content. Helps to keep me focused and on target when writing. I also love the feature of tracking rankings for my blog post for a specific search term.

Cons

TheWordpress plugin disconnects a lot so I have to continually re-connect the plugin to the Webtext Tool app.

Best On Page Optimizing Tool

Great, I recommend every company keeps this in their daily use basket.

Pros

We are using this tool to optimize our every page as per SEO friendly it has so many features which helps to boost your onpage ranking.

Cons

It has credit limit, but still, I am okay with that if we get more credits we are super happy.

Shivbhadrasinh from Meetanshi

Useful tool

Pros

Project structure and the optimization feature is useful

Cons

Navigation in the tool can be improved.

Javier from Live Nation Entertainment

Textmetrics (formerly WebTextTool) is exactly what you need to write SEO friendly text!

I have been able to track views and conversion rates so accurately that I feel this tool os invaluable. I am not an SEO expert and with this tool, I don't have to be.

Pros

This software walks you through every major requirement for search engine optimization. A list of things that needs a tweak in your post. Also, it tracks metrics about your posts. The stats are extremely helpful because I can do my own A/B testing.

Cons

I wish they had a native mobile app for iOS but I bet this is on their todo list.

Reasons for Choosing Textmetrics

The easy to use interface and the reasonable prices that scale with my business.

Serena from JCM Interior

Our SEO Content Assistant

Great

Pros

The beautiful thing about it is - webtexttool gives a visual guide and useful tips on how we can better write for search engines like Google. Copywriting to include search engines is a learnt skill and for designers like ourselves, this can be a problem as SEO is constantly changing. Our process now is just write on Google Docs and amend accordingly to what it suggest, publish! Easy.

Cons

Perhaps more integrations into SEO-related Saas like Morningscore, etc? So users can have a simplified overview for actions to be made.

Really helped improve my organic search rankings

I have been able to optimize my blog content and use WebTextTool to track the page ranking of the content.

Pros

The best thing about WebTextTool is the easy by which you can import content, search and assign the best keywords, and get easy to follow improvements that are tracked by their 0-100 scoring system. Once you get your content close to 100 it is optimized for the keywords you selected.

Cons

I don't like to work in the Wordpress plug-in beacuse of the size constraints. I prefer to work in their web app and then copy and paste and that increases the time needed to use their software.

Webtext the easy way

It will tell you how your content is looking when you use the WP plug in or you can use the website and write your page out to make sure you have a good content

Pros

Webtexttool does a great job tracking your pages along with your competitors' pages. You can have a weekly email tracking your website page in google. You can also use it with WordPress as a plug in. Easy to see what you are missing on your page to ensure you are good with your on page SEO

Sheila from Sheila Xu Copywriter

Industry: Writing and Editing

SEO optimization and more!

Optimize your content in real-time with keyword search and analysis!

Pros

I liked how it shows me what keywords to search for to use in my blog posts within Wordpress (there's a plugin!). It shows what keyword SEO to make it SEO-friendly. And since it's important your audience can read and understand your writing, it shows how "readable" the text is...which is very useful! I bought a lifetime plan from AppSumo.

Cons

No major cons so far but I am looking forward to seeing the product get better and upgrades over time!

Thomas from Homework Hero

Bought this on Life Time Deal, been using it all the time for content writing.

Better ranking in Google for my blog posts, thanks to "proof-reading" done by this software.

Pros

I don't use WordPress, so I appreciate authoring SaaS that allows me to just go to their website and type there. WTT is mandatory for my content writing, just before I hit publish on any blog post.

Cons

Simple and straightforward keyword and SEO app.

Pros

I use the plugin with Wordpress and it integrates this perfectly. The keyword analyzer is amazing. I write my blog posts within Wordpress and the fact that it's perfectly integrated makes this a great product. I get instant page score and content quality so I can tailor my blogs to reach my audience.

Cons

Before the update the interface was a little clunky and a bit confusing to use. But now with the new release a lot of the issues I had have been addressed.

Fabio from WST Europa Srl

The Tool you need to write contents that WIN at the SEO Game

Pros

Textmetrics (formerly Webtexttool) is very easy to use. You can import or simply copy/paste your existing texts and it will analyze them. Textmetrics it's very useful to improve the on-page SEO of your texts and the readability of them. Also, the tool permit to make a keyword research, identifying the best keywords to use in the text. Awesome!

Cons

None, I can't find any disadvantages with Textmetrics

Jochen from GM Media Dienste GmbH

Text analysis and basic SEO for Beginners

Pros

I love the idea to get tips for better content. A good thing is the integration into WordPress and other tools.

Cons

Some of the advice's are not comprehensible. As a savvy writer or SEO, you don't need most features of the tool. I would recommend it only for beginners.

Goioiza from Cuddla

Content optimization tips as you write

Really helps me with my content creation workflow. Seeing the optimization tips and pointers in my article page boosts confidence.

Pros

- Import existing blog article via URL, text, document, etc, and start optimizing it. - Page and site tracking options. - Optimization suggestions in the editor/content creation area. - Various plugins and support for WP, Google docs, etc. - Content analysis to tell you about content tone, demographic, readability. - Provides keyword competition data. - Continuous improvements and additions to the overall software and platform.

Cons

- Can be pricey compared to other options that are available online.

Reasons for Choosing Textmetrics

Platform, integration and tools.

Camille from Projectnfinity

Awesome On Page SEO Tool

Nicole from Jaci LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

Excellent for Writing the Article to Boost SEO

Easy to use and user-friendly. We use straight away without looking at the tutorials

Pros

1) Wordpress plugin 2) Keyword ranking 3) Keyword suggestion 4) Writes texts with real-time suggestions 5)

Cons

We don't have anything dislike as of now because of its suite our needs as a small business owner.

Retno from LBPP LIA Bogor

Always write SEO friendly content

Pros

With the help of webtexttool, anybody can create SEO friendly content easily. Just put your desired keyword(s), and the tool will analyze your content as you write it and give suggestions on what to do.

Cons

Sometimes I need to relogin multiple times to the tool when I'm using it inside WordPress. It's not a big deal, but it's annoying.

Retno from LBPP LIA Bogor

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Set the tone of your company's voice

Pros

You can pre-define your company's voice and TextMetrics will give suggestions throughout your company's text communication to match the tone. You can integrate it with many platforms and CMSes.

Cons

It's overkill for single users (who were the initial users). But it still highly usable.

Sean from RIEDR

Very handy for doing keyword research while writing, or making changes to other people's content

Very efficient review of written content to make targeted changes for SEO purposes. Also doubles as a good keyword research tool

Pros

Very easy to use, good keyword coverage for my location and a better experience optimizing content than anything else I've used. It makes auditing and suggesting improvements to existing content a breeze

Cons

I don't have any major complaints about this software, except that the WordPress plugin does not necessarily work depending on how you have your content entered. Also it does not share data well with other SEO plugins like Yoast or AIOSEO. It will be interesting to see how they update for Gutenberg.

Chris from MoveSquad Group

Great little product

Pros

Its lightweight and fits right in to wordpress, so integrated that it makes sense to use

Cons

The although it supports many countries, the US Google one is standard, would prefer UK for our set up

Jockie from Emeritis

SEO-optimized your content with zero knowledge of SEO

Pros

The tool helps me to write SEO-optimized content just by following the real-time guide. It also supports WrodPress and Google Docs.

Cons

I don't have anything to complain about the tool except for the pricing model.

Adhi from Palladium

Write SEO-optimized text easily

Pros

Textmetrics available as a WordPress plugin so I can write a post and know exactly what to do to get higher SEO ranking.

Cons

It still lacks the ability to show overuse words to help a content rank higher.

Jonathan from GameTech7

Webtexttool offers a clean interface, with a fantastic ease of use and powerful tools.

Pros

The SEO overview you receive when inputting a text is easy to understand for everyone, especially for people who aren't familiar with SEO terminology. Webtexttools is very accessible and user-friendly, but is also powerful as well, providing noticeably more features than free SEO tools such as Yoast. The Dutch language support is also fantastic.

Cons

To be fairly honest, Webtexttool is a product with little negative remarks. The keywords provided aren't always perfect but are fantastic 95% of the times. Pricing can be a remark for some.

Krzysztof from Sales Brain POLSKA sp. z o.o.

Readability and SEO suggestions to enhance content

Helping to write a good quality content blog.

Pros

Real-time SEO suggestions, tracking our pages ranking, Content Quality Module.

Cons

Works best with an English language site.

Bes from Marketing and Advertising

Great for my little team

Positive experience and very usefull soft.

Pros

The ease of finding keyword suggestions and apply to different type of pages. Sales or blog

Cons

I couldnt use the full features because of the language.

Lindsay from Designed For Online

Useful tool for SEO'ing as you write from within your WordPress back-end!

More effective on-page SEO content written in less time and with less hassle.

Pros

Can be used as plugin within WordPress so no need to copy and paste between browser tabs. Immediate results, no scanning site then waiting. Color coding is helpful. I like how it gives feedback on how to improve each score (i.e., add keyword to H1 tag...)

Cons

The only thing I wish was more detailed, were the explanations around the scored items. For someone who is newish to what the various terms mean, it would be helpful to have a tooltip with more info.

Mustapha from Writing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Best SEO Wiritng Tool Ever, Period.

Pros

Clean interface Easy to use Clear instructions on how to improve your on-page SEO Affordable

Cons

For the price, everything checks out. No complaints here.

Luis from KSE Academy

The perfect complement for SEO writing

I'm extremely happy with this purchase and it's helping my writing process quite a lot.

Pros

Webtexttool gives you a cool insight into the way you write and the way you neet to write to optimise your text for SEO. It provides you with useful data regarding keyword density, number of H tags, and so on. Also, it integrates seamlessly with Google Docs and Word, which is a great plus.

Cons

There's really nothing negative I can say about this. Maybe the UI could be improved a little, that's all.

Excellent app to understand your website and improve their SEO positioning

Excellent app to understand your website and improve their SEO positioning. I've used it with my sites to understand what it's missing on my sites.

Pros

SEO and CONTENT analysis to improve quality content. Easy to use. Very interesting for any project and entrepreneur who wants to improve him positioning.

Cons

Poor analysis, needs to improve quality and more options. To help to improve your site and positioning.

Makes SEO for content easy, especially for web platforms other than wordpress!

So simple and fast for great SEO.

Pros

This software breaks down articles into readability and verifies your SEO. It's like Yoast for Wordpress but makes it so you can check your SEO for every platform.

Cons

The interface was a little awkward initially but the new update has made this work so much better and cleaner. I don't really dislike any features...

Webtexttool will guide you and make sure you are writing the best SEO friendly text you can (while k

Pros

Webtexttool is a young, fast-growing company that assists 10.000nds of users on a daily basis with real-time predictive tips to optimize SEO scores, to optimize text conversions and to get the best available keywords.

Cons

Some smaller companies may find the pricing a little steep. For us you can't put a price on the time savings.

Leah from LP Productions LLC - Social Media Management

This has been very useful in helping me to write more relevant blog posts.

Pros

I really like how many options and choices the software gives you. It makes it very easy to figure out he words that aren't oversaturated but could still be good ones to use.

Cons

I really can't say that there's anything that I like least about this software. I really like how it works. I think it does a great job of what it promises.

lily from Ernst & Young

Take Your Content to the Next Level

We can improve our content to prepare them for the web easily without the need to know too much of the technical stuff.

Pros

It integrates with many other tools so that you can improve your content anywhere you like, including WordPress and Microsoft Word.

Cons

While the integration covers several of the big apps, there is no such thing as too many integrations.

Jack from Jack & Bean

A handy tool for content creation

WebTextTool helps our non-technical writers create SEO-friendly content.

Pros

Having a tool that provides good tips, is easy to use and integrates well into your CMS can save a lot of time on content writing. WebTextTool's plugin is an essential part of our toolkit - primarily for our writers who don't know much about SEO, but even those of us who know SEO well enough can benefit from additional feedback.

Cons

The keyword research is not very accurate - I'm not sure whether I will rely upon WebTextTool for this service, even if they can improve the quality of the page ranking and competitiveness analysis.

Diego from Upcycle Brasil

It's a great product delivering a high-value service for any person interested in SEO.

Pros

Easy-to-use Word plugin SEO evaluation in ongoing writing Insights about keywords (keywords analysis)

Cons

Nothing, excelent experience for awhile. There are enough monthly credits for keywords analysis and pagetrackers works well.

Mayo from LBPP-LIA

Creating SEO-Optimized Content On the Fly

Pros

It's simple to use. Even if you don't know anything about SEO, you can write SEO-optimized content just by following point by point guides.

Cons

You often have to re-login to use the service, at least on WordPress.