Textmetrics Software Reviews

Textmetrics Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"It helps us create better content for our website, such as job postings. It's quite simple to use, and it's a wonderful tool for our content writers, with plugins for Google Chrome and Word."
  • icon"It integrates with many other tools so that you can improve your content anywhere you like, including WordPress and Microsoft Word."
  • icon"I use the plugin with Wordpress and it integrates this perfectly. The keyword analyzer is amazing."
  • icon"And the worst of all: It doesn't include a good complete optimization for other widely used languages, for example Spanish."
  • icon"I don't like to work in the Wordpress plug-in beacuse of the size constraints. I prefer to work in their web app and then copy and paste and that increases the time needed to use their software."
  • icon"Sometimes Textmetrics fails to import part of an article I want to it to analyze, so I have to manually copy and paste my article instead."

All Textmetrics Reviews

Oliver

Fantastic value upcoming tool

Pros

This is a future superstar which currently provides a huge amount of analysis power and efficiency for the price. It’s a great tool for content optimisation at the team level and also offers some tools that pro SEOs will find useful.

Cons

I can see where these guys are headed... I’d just like them to get there quicker because I think they’re onto some great tool combinations.

Reasons for choosing Textmetrics

On point tools and price point.

Eduard

SEO + Content Marketing in one

Pros

Even though I am doing SEO for many years having Textmetrics helps me to produce better content that ranks higher and 10x faster. Their AI writing assistant helps ensure I provide unique and high-quality content that attracts visitors. Copywriting was never easier for me, thanks to their AI writing assistant my team can easily do more with less, create quick email copies, different versions of landing pages, and maximize our conversion rates. A/B/C/D… testing at rapid scale and speed. The recommendations are on point and especially their readability feature helps me to improve my writing as I am not native in English. Not only that but the tool provides many more suggestions and analysis data to furthermore improve my SEO results. Definitely, a tool that makes my life easier and my website better with their WordPress SEO plugin and the SEO suggestions!

Cons

In terms of content creation and optimization this tool rules, but the keyword research tool does not provide as many keywords as I am used to from other tools, but it does the job and if you are a beginner, it is more than enough to get you started.

Colette

Very Helpful Writing Tool

I like to do rough drafts with Textmetrics. This writing tool combined with another SEO platform make writing simple. Perhaps with time, Textmetrics SEO information will improve which will make the software even more valuable to us.

Pros

I like how Textmetrics guides me as a write. Tells me if I'm writing to my target audience gender, if I'm using a passive voice, or using outdated/formal words. All of this is very helpful.

Cons

I actually use another SEO software platform to do deep SEO research. Textmetrics simply isn't yet robust and sophisticated enough for what we're doing with SEO.

Response from webtexttool

Thanks for your feedback! The Textmetrics platform is focussing on content quality, eg. if content aligns with your brand identity, if your job descriptions are written "inclusive", readability, etc.

Replied April 2021

Lindsay

Intuitive, Streamlined Way to Keep SEO in Check in Realtime

This has saved me hours each week on SEO for my own site, but also from fielding inquiries from clients, and in managing clients' sites and SEO directly as well.

Pros

SEO is such a beast for many of my small business clients. This has been the best tool for both me to use myself, and to recommend to clients. The fact that it's intuitive to use and it tells you in realtime what is good, bad, and ugly is key. If there is a change to SER algorithm, it automatically takes this into account so that you don't have to take on that role yourself if you're a small business owner. The social and meta tags are built right into the interface as well, so it's spelled out for you in such a way that a layperson with very little SEO knowledge can still pick it up with minimal training or time invested in learning SEO.

Cons

I know that some of my less technically knowledgeable clients have had confusion with the social tab settings. If I have one piece of constructive feedback, it's that it would be helpful to have a short tooltip or explanation of what making changes to the various settings will impact, or what difference it will make to the end user if they choose enable versus disable, for example.

Francisco

A great web application to position web content

I use this utility every week to optimize my blog articles for SEO. I'm not too sure about the SEO results, but the articles are reasonably well positioned and maybe using this tool is part of the job and the positive results. In the past I've used wordpress plugins that said they did a similar job, but using Textmetrics is more comfortable. I can also organize the articles into folders and create them long before I publish them

Pros

The most important advantages are: -Easy to handle and use -The results are quick and clear -The available options are complete -I get a text optimized for SEO -I get tips for optimizing my texts -Corrector included

Cons

The cons are few for me: -There is no keyword search option that shows the number of searches and the competition, in order to choose the best keywords for each article. -It does not include export in Wordpress format (html of wordpress) to be able to copy and to paste including already the images etc. -And the worst of all: It doesn't include a good complete optimization for other widely used languages, for example Spanish

Response from Textmetrics

Hi, thank you for your review! I saw you mentioned "It doesn't include a good complete optimization for other widely used languages, for example Spanish". For the content analysis we do support Spanish (and many other languages), but maybe you are referring to something different? Would be great to hear from you, feel free to contact us on support@textmetrics.com / chat on the site. F

Replied September 2019

Cuong

The powerful SEO on-page tool for Bloggers and Marketers

Pros

Webtexttool scores your blog articles and pages by a visual measure which ease to use. It optimizes any blog posts as your SEO on-page assistant who will find out instantly your mistakes.

Cons

The WordPress plugin needs to be improved for speed. Webtexttool syncs the blog article in 1-way import that means you must import URL to Webtexttool, then copy manually the HTML source to your blog articles that are in SEO optimized.

lily

The Essential Tools for Blogger

Pros

If you blog, then WebTextTool is a must. It helps you optimize your written content while you are writing it. Even when you are not writing for your blog, you might want to have the WordPress plugin installed and write the draft on your blog just for the WebTextTool feature.

Cons

More features are available for more fee while some might prefer to have everything under one billing.

Luca

March 2022

Textmetrics helps you to write good SEO content

The use of textmetrics has certainly improved the quality and positioning of the advertisements we publish.

Pros

Textmetrics is easy to use even for those who are not familiar with SEO and copywriting. By using it, we are able to improve the quality of our job advertisements. The best thing about Textmetrics is its ability to guide not only the more technical SEO aspects but also the quality of the content. Special mention: thanks to the very skilled consultants who supported us with the implementation of the Italian language.

Cons

For now, Textmetrics still has some difficulties in handling Italian language content due to its grammatical complexity.

Jenn

Great SEO tool for small businesses!

I've been able to increase the search rankings for several of my blog posts since I started using Textmetrics. It's also been great to know when a page drops in the rankings or consistently stays lower than I'd like so that I can further optimize it.

Pros

I love that I can get solid SEO strategy suggestions for my small business. One of the best features is that you get not only technical SEO suggestions, but also content/readability suggestions! Being able to optimize my content for both search engines AND readers is such a crucial difference that many SEO tools miss, so that really sets Textmetrics apart in my book. They have SO much more than just basic content SEO suggestions, too, though. You can track your pages for search engine rankings and generate reports of your results. You can also analyze keywords to see which ones are worth pursuing and even check your competitors' rankings!

Cons

The user interface isn't much to write home about. The simpleness probably isn't bad, though - it definitely makes it easier to concentrate on the actual SEO since there isn't anything super exciting to look at! Other than that, it's a great tool.

Ian

Write Better Content

I've been very happy with Textmetrics and it's made my writing so much more efficient, and gets me results.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Textmetrics. I can either start a draft of the content inside the editor, or I can import from another document. At a glance, I can quickly tell what needs to be optimized not only for SEO but also for readability. Textmetrics is a one stop shop allowing you to research the competition and keywords, and then quickly write and optimize your content without having to jump between several tools.

Cons

Overall, the tool works extremely well. One small area that I'd like to see some more improvement from the team is a deeper competitive analysis from a content perspective. Ideally, I'd like to see more details on content length and keywords.

Arlène

My SEO "best friend"!

Pros

If I had to pick one tool that has helped me the most with optimizing my content Textmetrics would be at the top of the list. I like that I can use it through its website or install the WordPress plugin and use it directly on my website (on the back-end), whenever I'd like to create a page or post. The main thing I like about Textmetrics are its real-time SEO suggestions. The user interface is very clean and the SEO recommendations are divided into different topics and sections. All I have to do is enter my keyword – and a couple of synonyms – and the gender of the audience I'm writing for and Textmetrics will work its magic. How difficult would it be to rank for the keyword I'm targeting? How optimized is my title? And the post description? Where should I add the keyword in my post, and how many times? Textmetrics gives me EXACT answers on all of that, and more.

Cons

I feel that the SEO recommendations side of things of Textmetrics is very solid but the keyword research aspects aren't necessarily as robust as those of other platforms. If this would be improved, I really believe that Textmetrics would become one of the top players of the competitive SEO platforms space.

Ale

Industry: Newspapers

Save my seo from dead

Save ALOT of time on make your content seo friendly

Pros

Improve all your content, make it more easy to rank on google. Trully work. The best from this product is the plugin for wordpress - Perfecto for people without no seo knowledge, like journalist or writters - Easy to use - Good Tips - Save ALOT times - Integrate with alot of CMS - Works, trully works - Good support I get tired to explain to my journalist how to edit an articles on seo friendly. Now with webtexttool i dont have to. They check, and improve. Now they add another feature, that improve redeability. On our site, somosmamas.com.ar we pass from 500 people daily from google to 50-60K daily.... so it works.

Cons

The other products isnt good, but they can be insanly good. - Page ranking are not good - competition rank is not good. - Poor data - They use credit I dont like they use credit for check ranks or competition, but the data is so bad i never use the credits. The best from Webtexttool is the plugin (5 stars), the other Functionality at the moment are poor or mediocre (1 stars). But the plugin is insanely good.

Vishnu

December 2021

Excellent platform! Assist us in optimising our content.

I used the trial version of this app for over 6 months and it was quite helpful. It is quite simple to install and operate, thanks to its user-friendly interface. It contributes to the improvement of the quality of our textual material. This program will save you time and money while also improving the quality of my content and the site's SEO rankings. I would strongly suggest this tool to everyone.

Pros

Textmetrics is an incredible tool! This acts as a personal writing assistant for us, assisting us in improving the quality of our written stuff. It has a simple & user-friendly UI. It helps us create better content for our website, such as job postings. It's quite simple to use, and it's a wonderful tool for our content writers, with plugins for Google Chrome and Word. The suggestions about how to improve your content are right on. Not only for the text but also for SEO purposes. This was quite helpful during the writing process. Also, before sending it out or publishing it, make certain that it satisfies the highest standards.

Cons

There are no drawbacks to this tool; nevertheless, the precision of the keyword research may be improved, since some of the ideas do not correspond to the goal. The blog article importer does not always import all of an article's text. It would have been wonderful to add a function similar to Microsoft Word's "Track Changes. That would complete the tool.

Yann

Industry: Online Media

A content optimization POWERHOUSE!

Textmetrics has so much to offer! However, the things that have been most helpful for me, and the ones I'd like to put emphasis on, are related to optimization. You can start optimizing your content before creating it with Keyword Research and Analysis. Once you've identified your keyword(s), you can keep optimizing your content while you're writing it thanks to real-time optimization suggestions.

Pros

Of all the things that Textmetrics (or WebTextTool for those who knew it by that name) brings to the table, my all-time favorite feature are real-time content optimization and SEO suggestions. I like the fact that, instead of having to wait for the entire piece of content to be completed before start optimizing it, you can optimize it as you're writing it.

Cons

The one thing I'm not crazy about its the 'Voice' parameter in the content optimization section of Textmetrics. In some cases, writing with a male or female voice doesn't make that much of a difference but that often leads to written content being marked in red (with a negative score) in the Textmetrics content optimization dashboard.

Reasons for choosing Textmetrics

I hadn't used anything like Textmetrics before I started using it. I would use Google Keyword Planner, KWFinder and Yoast SEO, which don't do the same things Textmetrics does

An already great tool that just keeps getting better

This is a real winner. It is very well thought out and keeps getting better and better. The user interface is a pleasure to use and the feature set is both deep and useful. An excellent tool that comes highly recommended.

Pros

If you do any writing for the web, particularly blog posts and articles, then you will find Webtexttool to be an excellent tool to have at your disposal. Write from the get-go Webtexttool will have you thinking more about how you write from an SEO perspective. It will make sure that you have just the right amount of keyword love and not too much. But it goes way beyond that. Webtexttool can also check on your writing style and it can keep a track of how well your writing does once it goes live on the web.

Cons

I do wish it had a fullscreen writing environment as I'm not used to writing with anything else on the screen. It does allow you to get rid of most of the other content on the screen, but I would like it to go all the way and provide a total zen like writing environment like Scrivener does, or the multitude of focus-orientated full screen readers do.