WebCEO Software Reviews

WebCEO Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The checklist of best practices so you can make slow and steady progress, perfect for a whitehat approach to SEO."
  • icon"The software is very easy to use, intuitive, offering many tools that are critical to properly performing effective SEO."
  • icon"With WebCEO I am not only surprised but shocked by the amazing value I receive for my Graceful Touch of Rapid City website."
  • icon"An area of improvement could be more drag and drop reporting options."
  • icon"It is really quite hard to find something I don't like. However, if I were to pick one thing it would be waiting for support."
  • icon"If we run Competitor Backlink Spy multiple times in a month, WebCEO charges extra charge for it."

All WebCEO Reviews

Nicholas

September 2022

A Valued Partner in Digital Marketing

Pros

I find the reporting and the consultation on correcting errors an asset and something of great value and importance.

Cons

Some low in important features of SEO, that still need to be corrected in order to see everything in... green!

Reasons for choosing WebCEO

It was the commercial policy they got and the offer I get from them.

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for your review, Nicholas! We're glad we've found common ground and you chose our software. Could you tell us what should be improved?

Replied September 2022

Robert

Excellent choice for SEO and SEM on any web site

Very positive. On the occasional need for customer support, they are quick to reply.

Pros

WebCEO provides results of our current SEO efforts on client sites. This is useful when tweaking keywords and phrases as it provides feedback that we use to further improve sites. The option to also send results automatically to clients via monthly email is great, as it provides reassurance that we are working on their site for them.

Cons

I can only offer two items needing improvement:1) The interface (task links on left) need to be somehow more logical2) The SEO audit report offered free as a marketing technique is a great option, but more options in the final PDF report would be great. Maybe a way to select what information to include or leave off?

Reasons for choosing WebCEO

Ahrefs is also a great company with a great service. We chose WebCEO over them because of the user reports that can be generated and sent automatically to our clients. This is big, and made the choice easy.

Reasons for switching to WebCEO

We manually performed all functions which is easy to do with 1-2 accounts. The time needed to manually do what WebCEO does is 2x or 3x. We saved a lot of time with WebCEO. Plus we get the automated reports sent to our clients automatically ...

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for sharing your experience, Robert! That's an enormous pleasure to hear how our software helps you to work successfully. We'll consider your ideas for our software improvement.

Christian

SPAMMING SOFTWARE

Do not like spammers

Pros

They know not to SPAM - it is not SEO - They do it anyway and break the spamming act.

Cons

Spamming - they should know better since they pretent to know about SEO

Spamming by the company.

Chuc

October 2022

Tools for Pros that Beginners can use.

I used other products over the years and have been a loyal user of WebCEO for about 10 years now. We depend on it.

Pros

This gives me the most advanced details that we need to be able to make all the monthly tasks for keeping our clients where they need to be. WebCEO has supplemented our unique SEODash which is always one step ahead of Google (yes, really) and has kept our clients loyal for over 12 years.

Cons

There are things I would like to do which could use an API specialist. Some of the additional costs can be tough so we do have to be careful not to allow clients to go crazy reporting however the cost benefit far exceeds any reporting costs.

Reasons for switching to WebCEO

It didn't give me the detail or flexibility I wanted but was a good system.

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Chuc! We're delighted that our software has helped satisfy your customers for years. We hope you'll be pleased with our new updates and continue to grow with us.

Adien

November 2022

SOLO and STARTUP Product Review

I felt really comfortable using it. It is friendly and powerful at the same time....It reacts promptlly and all its outputs and reports are relevant, consistent and useful.-

Pros

It has a clear solid, robust User Interface. It is simple and self -explanatory. It is easy to use and grasp. In a very few minutes I could understand most of its main features , generally.I also liked the fact that it comes with a number of posibiities to analize, optimize and even set up some automations, such as ALERTS !!!

Cons

More options on how to fix problem. I really missed some more assisntance (even at the click of a botton) on how to fix the problems in my site. I mean get more advise and operational help with some SEO tasks to carry on with...

Reasons for choosing WebCEO

Mostly for the great features added to a service/product that offers at a resonable pricing model. Clear, simple and affordable.

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Adien! We're happy that you're satisfied with our tools. We're sure you'll be pleased with the new updates and improvements.

Dario

October 2022

I've been using it for years

Really great and also has great customer service!

Pros

Great product. The keyword rankings report saves me a lot of time in my SEO campaign management.

Cons

No cons come to mind. Great software all around.

Reasons for choosing WebCEO

Keyword Rankings functionality is really good.

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for your review, Dario! We're glad that you appreciate our tools.

Glen

WEBCEO best product

OUTRAGEOUSLY BRILLIANT - helped to take my business to new levels of success

Pros

I love the overall management of client projects and being able to draw reports to send clients which helps my interaction with the clients and to educate them

Cons

i would love some sort of course which someone takes me through all the features perhaps a video tutorial type course, i learn from watching someone show me rather than trying to study read for learning

Reasons for choosing WebCEO

i started using WEBCEO more than 10 years ago and my big motivation was being able to do the certification course on WEBCEO Uni

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, Glen! We're pleased that you've grown your business with our software. If you want to learn all the features of our tools, you can always make a Google Meet appointment: https://calendly.com/webceo/30min

André

Web Ceo Rewiew form South Africa

Pros

One-stop shop, everything I need under one umbrella. Ease of use. Reports are simple but clear.

Cons

The content submission tool is inadequate for local South Africa submissions. Please add local South African sites to this tool.

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for your review, André! We're always pleased to get reviews from all over the world. We hope you'll appreciate our upcoming updates.

November 2022

Much Easier to Use Than Google

KEY word tracking

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use and ability to understand metrics and data

Cons

Could do with multi domain in single user product

Reasons for choosing WebCEO

Used before with good outcomes

The other product

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for your review, Paul! We're glad that you find our tools helpful and intuitive for your work.

Excellent Business Software

Pros

It gives an in-depth review of your website and lets you know what to do about different aspects for improvement. If it's critically important to have the big picture of what's going on with your income through your website, this is the software to use. Awesome!!!

Cons

Tasks can be too technical for the average user. You will likely need an expert to do some of the tasks recommended

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for your feedback, David! We're glad that our software gives you the data you need. We hope you'll be even more successful with us.

Chane

WebCEO helps our advertising agency and I would highly recommend it!

It allows us to monitor our clients' performance over time and optimise their sites so they can have better ranking opportunities.

Pros

Breakdown or issues and scoring per page. Competitor rank tracking over time.

Cons

Would have liked customisable dashboards per project's needs.

Philip

WebCEO provides very extensive SEO audits, if not a bit overwhelming.

WebCEO enables me to deliver great customized reports to my clients. I still need to talk through the reports with my clients, as they don't understand them fully otherwise.

Pros

The product included very extensive reporting. I could not find anything missing. At first, I thought it excluded page load time reporting, but then discovered I had not checked this option. I like the way that WebCEO suggests the keywords you want to analyze ranking for. Similarly, it suggests competitors to compare SEO factors with. Web CEO can automatically update reports (if you turn this on) and that's a nice touch as you don't have to remember to do this manually. I think the product is priced well, considering the value and extent of the information it reports on

Cons

The keyword suggestions did not include the page titles, so I had to add those myself. The link 'pages with errors' in one of the reports did not take me to where I expected. The site audit report was not especially well designed e.g. the tabs 'tool summary' 'technical audit' and 'On-Site Issues Overview' did not stand out very well. I would have expected a better integration with an online help facility - for example, 'Hreflang attribute' is mentioned in the report, but there is no link or means to look up what this means (without going outside Web Ceo). But these are minor gripes because I was generally really very impressed with WebCEO.

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for such detailed feedback, Philip! It's going to help us a lot in improving our tools.

Replied November 2021

Guy

25 Year Digital Marketing Vet Scores With WebCEO

While I have a history as a Digital Marketer I have made a career change to being a Massage Therapist. Given that I own my own company I have very little time available. Thanks to WebCEO they have helped me to hone down on what is most important for Graceful Touch and move forward with power. Sure wish I had had this tool during my years as a Digital Marketer. My happy clients would have been ecstatic. The good news is that thanks to WebCEO I am my own happy client.

Pros

The ease of usage along with the amazing support provided by a high-quality team of professionals that actually care about what you are doing. Not only do they care, but they are willing to do whatever it takes including one-on-one sessions to make sure you understand everything possible about their resource. Being in the Digital Marketing field for a very long time it is difficult to surprise me with new bells and whistles. With WebCEO I am not only surprised but shocked by the amazing value I receive for my Graceful Touch of Rapid City website. I gladly paid for a years subscription and as long as they keep pumping out the value I'll be locked arm in arm with their offerings. If you are serious about the web you are making a huge mistake by not checking out WebCEO.

Cons

It is really quite hard to find something I don't like. However, if I were to pick one thing it would be waiting for support. However, even here they are incredible. More than once I have received the message that they would be back tomorrow only to have a rep reach out to me with answers while they were supposed to be closed. One time this was even at 11PM their time. I call this AMAZING support.

Reasons for switching to WebCEO

Because WebCEO is simply awesome at what it does. I love working with the resource and the fine people that support it. Best tool of its kind I have found.

Nick

A great alternative to Semrush and Ahrefs

WebCEO helps our company to measure the performance of websites in search engines quickly and effortlessly. We are also able to quickly identify changes that will benefit websites for SEO purposes. Using the app is relatively simple and provides a great overview of SEO performance over time.

Pros

WebCEO combines a good range of features and tools in one place. We are able to quickly optimise and monitor landing pages across entire sites, plus track performance in several search engines easily. Key Performance signals can be easily displayed in the custom dashboards, enabling quick access to whichever data is needed for each client.

Cons

Keyword discovery is somewhat limited compared to some competing solutions. Social media tracking is also very limited, with only a small selection of networks available. Alexa tracking does not include global or local rankings for each domain, meaning that we need to use external tools for this. Inclusion of better keyword and backlink opportunity discovery tools would bring WebCEO up to the level of the best known apps in the marketplace. Some of the directory listings that are provided are outdated or of no use at all.

Reasons for choosing WebCEO

WebCEO had a lower cost than Ahrefs and Semrush (using a special offer) and has many more features than Nightwatch.

Jose

September 2022

Best Product for SEO/SEM

The software is quite intuitive. Simple to navigate and find exactly what tools you require.

Pros

I have used WEBCEO for many websites and it has consistently delivered the results that matter. The guidance and analysis are by far the best I have experienced.

Cons

What I liked the least was the content submission feature. It would be great to submit automatically to all of them and also have newer and more options. I haven't seen much change in the options provided over the years. Maybe an option for specific country submission features too. Some international options are useless for me. However, it is a great start and greatly appreciated.

Ease of use.

Reasons for switching to WebCEO

Diib was great but I prefer WEBCEO because of its advanced functionality and ease of use.

Response from WebCEO

Thank you for your feedback, Jose! We're pleased that you have switched to our software and have been with us for the past year. Your recommendations will definitely help us a lot in improving our tools.

Replied September 2022