WooRank Software Reviews

WooRank Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"One thing i like about is it has a one page report with all details,...Easy to use short explanation. The report gives the entire information what to be done."
  • icon"Awesome tool, friendly and helpful customer support."
  • icon"This is the greatest software I know that gives you the ability to improve your website for free."
  • icon"It can cache things randomly, so that's a bit of an annoyance."
  • icon"Its analysis report and its structure, types of error quality, its layout and a geniun cost."

Browse all WooRank Reviews

• Have you used WooRank and would like to share your experience with others?

Rebecca

An Indepensible Resource

There's been a few buggy issues on our account, but I've contacted support and they've dealt with it as quickly as they can, and kept me up to date along the way. It's an expensive investment to keep the tool compared to the huge functionality of other tools, but we couldn't work without. It's part of our SEO routine for our clients and there's no other tool that can offer quite the same service.

Pros

The summary score at the top gives you a rating for the site, so you can prioritise client sites based on needs. The score is also easy to relate to clients and gives them context for their websites overall technical optimisation. The items on the list are all ranking factors, some large some small, and they affect the number proportionally from what I can tell. They have clear descriptions of what they are, why they matter and how to solve them - so even our non SEO team members can check things over. The white labeled reports allow us to generate a great resource for our sales team without too much time investment.

Cons

The factors it tracks don't seem to change often, even though the algo changes daily. A few bits like underscores will change your score, but are unlikely to change your rankings. They may be amending constantly in the background but from the front end it looks pretty static. I think there's been two amends in the last year.

Justin

Industry: Writing and Editing

One of the industries most experience on-page technical auditors

I've been using Woorank for over ten years, back when their tool was a free on-page scanner. They've since expanded to including keyword tracking and competitor tracking, plus other useful features.

Pros

Woorank is incredibly easy and simple to setup and start using. Just plop your domain name or URL in and boom, it's doing its thing. I appreciate how easy it is to get a quick report of critical on-page elements like title length, multiple H1 tags, etc. in one spot site-wide.

Cons

Woorank's competitor analysis features are a little lacking. You can plop three competitor URLs in but you have to know those competitors yourself. If you don't, it won't suggest possibilities. Not a deal breaker for most people, but Woorank assumes you know your business.

Reasons for choosing WooRank

SEMRush and Ahrefs are in a league entirely different from Woorank. Most of the sites I help maintain are small, local, and just are not going to be generating a lot of backlinks. Their budgets are too small to be Content Thoughtleaders or whatever. Instead, I needed a tool that could just help me be a little bit better and make a really solid webpage.

Devraj

Industry: Civil Engineering

October 2022

Booster to our digital marekting efforts

I have been using it for about a year and I really like the insightful information that WooRank performance reports generate. It helps me to improve my company's SEO and digital presence

Pros

Woorank has multiple features that I like. Some of the features that I use frequently and like are SEO performance reports, keyword ranking, competitive analysis, and link analysis.

Cons

It is more suitable for beginners but for advanced SEO still, we need to hire SEO experts.

Robert

June 2016

Expensive

I think Woorank is so expensive, the credit score is based on "air", there are lots of free alternatives out there and you don't have to pay over 200 so you can generate 5 reports...The customer service is the worse I have seen in a long time, companies strive to be good at it, you don't care! Do not recommend .

Pros

Very poor customer support.

Cons

You must ease your billing system.

It is not yet there

Competitive field so can't blame them for the price point but did not feel it is justifiable

Pros

The free solutions that were provided in the beginning

Cons

Not stacking up against the competition who seems to be integrating with many other tools at a rate

Dip

September 2022

Website analysis and optimization score checker.

Woorank is a powerful SEO tool that helps you track and improve our online marketing efforts. It provides an easy-to-use dashboard that allows me to track everything from my backlinks to my keyword rankings. I also love the easy-to-use backlink checker, which allows me to make sure that my and my client's websites are protected against Google penalties.

Pros

Woorank is a traffic analysis tool that has helped me understand the impact of changes to my site design, page structure, and content. I've been able to improve my traffic, conversions, and revenue through in-depth analysis of my site in comparison to my competitors.

Cons

Woorank is a great way to track the progress of our content marketing efforts and our overall site performance.

Great to start with, but cost-prohibitive in the long run.

Pros

WooRank is excellent for SEO purposes. You can compare yourself to several competitors, customize your reports, and the easy charts and measures are great for picking simple action plans and being able to see results. It's lightning fast too, so if you're in a time crunch, you can get reports in just a few minutes, which is amazing.

Cons

It can cache things randomly, so that's a bit of an annoyance. It won't let you save your configurations so you can run the same reports again after implementing changes, you have to go through and change all the settings again. Downloading the same reports twice takes two of your quota of downloads. Which is aggravating, as you aren't asking them to recalculate or rechart anything, you're just downloading the same report again. The constant reminders to upgrade are really annoying, when the cost is already a pretty high expense for a site just starting out. While I do love the features, I don't think WooRank is going to be cost effective for me in the long term.

Bed

May 2022

Affordable and worthwhile investment for my business.

I run a number of websites across various platforms and this tool has been a lifesaver for me. I can quickly check the health of my sites and make sure they are optimized for search engines. I also love the easy to follow advice, which is a nice way for me to learn about SEO. The free version is great, but the paid one is worth it for the extra insights.

Pros

WooRank is a website analysis and SEO tool that provides a lot of services, but the one that I found to be the most valuable is the SEO and marketing advice. With so many marketing and SEO-related services that I'm responsible for, having a tool that can provide me with the advice I need to make sure that everything is running smoothly is a great help.

Cons

I found this service to be a helpful tool for my digital marketing efforts. It's affordable and while it is a bit of a learning curve, the support team is very helpful and friendly.

July 2022

Buena herramienta para ver SEO en general

Nuestra experiencia fue positiva y nos sirvió como punto de partida para empezar a profesionalizar nuestro SEO. Ofrece una experiencia muy amigable

Pros

Buena herramienta para tu seo en General. Tiene muy buena visibilidad y ofrece información importante para tener una visión general

Cons

No profundiza en los datos como otras herramientas

Chamath

Find issues, track keywords, identify opportunities & create reports.

When I first use WooRank I have found many issues on a client website. So I go through every single detail and fixed the all issues on that website after a while, the website was ranking on the Google search result page. So I have saved a lot of time by using WooRank. So from there I and my team using WooRank to some of our projects.

Pros

WooRank is not just a website auditor it will offer digital marketing insights and keyword analysis too. WooRnak crawls your website and shows the areas that you need to improve on your website. WooRank helps me to resolve some major issues that slow down the SEO process. Some awesome features that WooRank providing: Analays Website title tag, meta description and suggest improvements, find missing alt attributes, looking for mobile responsive issues and point out technical issues with SEO and web site optimization other than that WooRank has features like Keyword analysis, Backlink management, SERP ranking tracking, Page grader, Competitive analysis. Working with WooRank is very easy and fast.

Cons

The paid version of the WooRank little bit expensive, other than that I don't have any Cons to point out. WooRank is still a small tool but it does a great job.

Response from WooRank

Thank you for the kind words!

Replied January 2020

Abe

Industry: Computer Networking

The most significant tool in my Quiver

My overall experience has always been phenomenal.

Pros

It has the ability to analyze my clients site in a way such that if my client is a Techy he or she will understand and if not the explanation is layman enough for the non techy to understand.

Cons

It doesn't happen often, however, sometimes the information isn't totally accurate. As an example it might say that the client doesn't have a Sitemap when in fact they do. This doesn't happen often but it does.

Ganga

Industry: Writing and Editing

August 2022

Great SEO tools with detailed reports about good and bad SEO practices.

Woorank is an online tool for marketing professionals. It provides us with an in-depth analysis of our website's SEO, social media, mobile optimization, Google Analytics, and backlinks.

Pros

Woorank is a great SEO tool that helps us to discover the SEO of our website, mobile app, and web page. Woorank is the best tool for web and mobile app analytics. It is free and easy to use and helps us to track our website conversion rate, user behavior, and traffic.

Cons

Woorank is the best site for SEO analysis. The site is useful for different SEO stats analyses and information.

Shruthi

Woorank helped me to get rank for my website

I would suggest select the free trial in first and then go for premium use, by doing this you will get to know about the software in the first stage, understand the process and then move to the next level. This is one of the best software.

Pros

It is one of the best tools to analyze and optimize the website. For the new users, the interface of the software makes it easier to understand the process and the core part of the tool helps to improve the site ranking in search engines. I liked the feature of fixing the website issues using this software

Cons

Cache appears quite randomly and sometimes we get issue while downloading the reports which needs to be improved.

Alex

March 2016

Great Tool but Some Frustrating Practices

We use WooRank often in our agency. It's an excellent tool for getting a brief overview of the key components related to website performance and SEO and we use the WooRank as a basis for reports and also to offer a baseline for improvements we can make to client websites. The readouts are detailed enough to be very useful in this regard. Some frustrations arise with their pricing and features models. For instance, you have a very limited number of pdf downloads available each month (and seemingly if you download the same report twice this counts against your quota which is very frustrating). Also the system is pushy when it comes to guiding you to upgrade (basically holding a carrot in front of your nose and saying "If you really want it you can pay double!"). I don't like this aspect in fact it almost overrides the positives of the system.

Pros

Fast reports, detailed analysis, good for specific action points

Cons

Some frustrating practices by WooRank with regard to report downloads (e.g. only allowing a couple of pdf downloads per month on their standard package), pushy in terms of upgrade (e.g. for more reports upgrade now, for more detailed analysis etc), it's also relatively expensive for what you get at all levels.

Dorothy

I have used this tool for years, Regular improvements and Support is Fast & Helpful!

I use WooRank to perform SEO audits for my clients. We help identify the high level, major issues that need to be addressed with this tool first. Then we dive down to content optimization throughout the site. This is always step one for all of my clients to identify red flags that can impact rankings no matter what content is on the site. This tool has been enormously beneficial to my job responsibilities. I have a paid account and I've never looked back! Most programs I try out paid versions of don't have the value that this does. I use it all the time, and especially for my own company's website.

Pros

I've been using this tool for a couple of years now. The tool gives me everything I need to ensure my clients' websites are getting optimized and the organization of the tool is very useful. I use the FAQ tool when I have questions most of the time and that part of the program is really helpful in and of itself. However, if I ever don't find an answer to my question, I know the support team will be there with a quick response and very insightful help on how to optimize or address certain errors or needed improvements. I love that I can white label the report and send it to clients if I want to. I love that I can eliminate sections from the final product I send clients as well.

Cons

I can honestly say I like everything about the program! If I could point out one improvement, it would be the process of adding internal pages to an advanced audit. That could be a little bit easier to add. Maybe allow me to copy and paste several URLs at once then run the scan after I do that? That would prevent the time-consuming part of scanning internal pages and then get back to the main page to add another internal one in fewer clicks.

Holly

WooRank is an Everyday Tool for Our Agency

Pros

I love the agency-branded easy-to-read, color-coded suggestions for improving overall marketing scores for my clients' sites, giving them an edge over their competition. Being able to compare to top competitors is so valuable when you are fighting for that top ranking spot on search engine results. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

I would love to be able to compare to a couple more competitors.

Douglas

Get a Snapshot View of Your Website SEO Ranking as well as other useful Metrics

I use WooRank along with a few other websites that provide similar service for seeing a snapshot of the SEO ranking and other useful metrics on the websites I own and manage. I check in on average of about once a week to see where my sites are succeeding and what areas I need to put more effort into optimizing for their presence on the web. Woorank is easy to read and understand and also offers suggestions on where and how to make adjustments that will improve scores and rankings.

Pros

I like best the ease of use of this program. You simply type in the URL of any website for which you'd to see its SEO ranking and other valuable metrics.

Cons

Accepting the features and function of this online resource for just what it is designed to do, I have not discovered anything I dislike about the service it provides.

Luke

An essential tool for both high-level and more granular SEO analysis

Pros

WooRank is one of the first tools I turn to when looking to conduct some SEO analysis on a new domain I've never worked on before. It's ease of use and really insightful insights have often been the difference between being prepared and being unprepared to dive into some exploratory work at short notice.

Cons

I've recently seen some instances where the website grades are returned as letters on internal page crawl rather than numbers on the root domain, which is slightly confusing but hopefully it's just a bug with a fix in the pipeline

Laurie