All ZeroBounce Reviews

Charles

Publishing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

One of the Top Email Verifier App

PROS

There are several aspects that I appreciate about this service. Firstly, it is exceptionally precise, and I have not encountered any problems with email bounces. Secondly, it is user-friendly, where you simply upload your email target file, receive an analysis, and new lists divided into good versus bad email addresses.

CONS

I don't really like the user interface, which appeared outdated. Furthermore, the process may seem sluggish. Although the price is slightly high, there isn't much to criticize since the service delivers a satisfactory output, which is an essential requirement.

Reason for choosing ZeroBounce

Showing good results in every verifications

Better Results

Thank you for reviewing us, Charles! We appreciate your feedback. Also, we hope you got a chance to log in after our relaunch - the interface is brand-new and more intuitive. Much success with your email campaigns!

Replied March 2023

Kimberly

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2021

Best customer service I've had in years

Very good, I had questions and they got answers but a very nice person. Noone trying to tell me I needed to spend more money than I actually needed to. I was able to get the right package and move forward.

PROS

I had someone to talk to on their chat who stayed with me and answered my questions as I asked them. This was a new type of service for me and I needed to make sure it would help me clean out an old mailing list. I had trouble sending a newsletter because too many might bounce and needed to list cleaned out today.

CONS

So far nothing however I do wish I could integrate it into my WordPress site so I could know when a user had a bad email I could delete them.

Reason for choosing ZeroBounce

Price and customer service were available right now. I hate having to email customer service for a new product then have to wait 24+ hours to find out if they are even the right service. In this case, I need a good product now.

Reasons for switching to ZeroBounce

Mailchimp would not let me send out the list because too many might bounce. They could help me solve the issue or even suggest how I might fix the issues. So I searched online and found out about ZeroBounce.

Kimberly, thank you for reviewing us! We're glad to hear your problem with Mailchimp got sorted out. Reach out whenever you need us, and good luck with your newsletter!

Replied September 2021

Jess

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Room for Improvement

PROS

Website is easy to navigate. Interface looks professional.

CONS

It is expensive and there can be technical issues where single emails are not validated, yet credits are deducted from our account. Also, results after verification can be vague. Catch-all emails unfortunately cannot be verified.

Mrs. Jung, we're sorry that your experience with us wasn't ideal. We hope you give us another try and let us know when you encounter any issue - our team will be happy to look into it. Thank you for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

Replied March 2019

Industrial Automation, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Awesome E-mail Verification Platform

PROS

With the professional / passionate / punctual response from [sensitive content hidden] , to the ease of use of the platform, these are all important factors that contributed to my decision to become a ZeroBounce customer. The very generous 100 credits per month free trial is not only attractive, but very useful, unlike some other platforms'. Overall, I am so delighted that I selected ZeroBounce. Thank you [sensitive content hidden] !!!!

CONS

None what so ever. ZeroBrounce is absolutely AWESOME and MARVELOUS !!

Paul, we're elated to hear about your great experience with ZeroBounce. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope you continue to enjoy using our tools for years to come!

Replied May 2024

Vineet

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Helped me reduce email bounces

excellet.

PROS

It has helped me in reducing the number of emails per campaign that bounce. Earlier we were having high bounce rate & a famous blogger suggested me to try zerobounce. After using it for few months I'm very happy with it :D

CONS

I wish they tell if my emails are delivering in inbox or spam.

Reason for choosing ZeroBounce

because of the recommendation of the blogger.

Vineet, many thanks for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you found ZeroBounce so helpful! To find out if your email will go to the inbox or to the spam folder, give this tool a try: https://www.zerobounce.net/services/email-server-tester.html You get a free test every month! We hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce, and please reach out to us if you need help. Our team is available 24/7.

Replied December 2022

International Affairs, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed January 2021

Great customer service!

Good overall, thanks!

PROS

I just started using ZeroBounce to scrub my email lists. As soon as I got online, a customer service agent was available to chat with me and answer my questions. That made the site easy to use, and helped me get fast results!

CONS

I'm still learning how to sort the lists. The results gave me too many types of inactive emails, so now I have to merge the inactive lists from all the categories, and sort them again.

Reason for choosing ZeroBounce

I used to sort my list in MailChimp but I wanted something more advanced so that I don't create unnecessary records in my listserve. Thanks

We appreciate your feedback, Mrs. Petrin! Thank you for reviewing us.

Replied February 2021

pratik

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

I will give 10 out of 10

PROS

Easy sign-up process, Great pricing2Amazing customer service2Comprehensive set of features to help businesses improve the accuracy of their email lists3Best email validation software4Helps ensure email messages reach real people5Helped a company reduce their bounce rate to almost 0% 5Accurate, fast, and reliable email validation and deliverability tools5Created to ensure that companies sending complex and high volume emails avoid deliverability issues6

CONS

Limited free trial with restrictions on the number of email verifications or access to certain features

Thank you for reviewing us, Pratik! We appreciate your feedback.

Replied August 2023

Julie

Public Relations and Communications, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed October 2023

ZeroBounce helps us keep an updated contact list

The product has worked as promised and new features are always being added.

PROS

As a boutique public relations agency, we highly prioritize maintaining our valuable connections and ensuring the accuracy of our contact records. Our client portfolio primarily includes businesses in the spirit and hospitality industries, and we collaborate extensively with media outlets and freelance writers. We rely on ZeroBounce to identifying and rectifying outdated or invalid contact details. ZeroBounce’s Email Finder helps us to find and update a contact’s primary email address. We also use the service before we have a media event to make sure we have a clean and updated list.

CONS

There is nothing to add here. The service works for us and meets our needs.

ZeroBounce took over DataValidation

Julie, thank you for sharing your experience with ZeroBounce. We appreciate your review and wish you success with your PR campaigns!

Replied October 2023

Sunny

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great Email Validation Tool

Before, I had a database containing emails that didn't validate. Utilizing ZeroBounce has enhanced my email-sending statistics.

PROS

Their support has been exceptional, and the client portal's UI/UX is excellent. My experience has been fantastic. Although they are slightly pricier than competitors, the superior email cleaning results justify it.

CONS

So far, I haven't encountered any issues. The API documentation has been excellent, and the support provided has been outstanding.

Sunny, we're grateful for the kind words, thank you! Reach out whenever you need us, our support is available 24/7. Many thanks again, and success with your email campaigns!

Replied November 2023

Pamela M

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2023

Great product

Excellent product. Glad I found it a few years ago.

PROS

Easy to use, inexpensive, and helps quickly clean up lists. Recommend.

CONS

Nothing con. Great product. Recommend it.

Pamela, thank you so much for the great review! It's good to hear you haven't found any cons and that our software is helping you!. We appreciate your feedback!

Replied November 2023

Bala

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

"The Best Email Validation Software"

Setup was quick, API usage was simple, extensive information was returned, and the support crew was very efficient and responsive. After evaluating four other options, we decided on ZeroBounce and have not been disappointed.

PROS

We chose ZeroBounce after evaluating a number of email verification services for a client who wanted to reduce bounce rates. We chose ZeroBounce because they provided some of the most accurate results and were fast to offer our firm exceptional discounts. Unlike some of the others, I loved how their sales staff were not excessively pushy and truly gave us room when we were making our decisions. They have excellent documentation on their website that educates users not only about their programme, but also about email marketing in general. With their validation services, they also provide free name appending. Finally, they offered a few unique features that I hadn't seen on other email validation services, as well as 1,000+ free credits to begin started.

CONS

The only disadvantage we discovered was that the programme can be a little sluggish at times, but this is tolerable because our testing revealed that even though the service took a little longer to run, the outcomes were superior. To me, this simply means that it takes longer since it is subjected to more thorough validations.

Reasons for switching to ZeroBounce

Because there were too many people on the list, Mailchimp wouldn't allow me send it out. They might be able to assist me in resolving the problem or perhaps provide solutions. So I did some research and discovered ZeroBounce.

Bala, it's great to hear about your results! We love seeing you succeed, and thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback!

Replied January 2022

Emin

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

useful product for email validation and email filtering activities

For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

PROS

1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience. 2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow. 3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

CONS

1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem. 2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

Hi, Emin Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you. You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :) Wishing you success with your list!

Replied July 2020

Shayan

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2021

ZeroBounce is the best email validation tool for us, been very useful indeed.

PROS

I've been using the platform for a very long time and its been excellent. They have a 98% accuracy when it comes to validation which is always comforting. The validation process is just effortless, you simply upload a file and click a button. What I like the most is that when you download the results after the validation check, the downloaded file splits the results into different folders so for example valid, invalid, donotmail, spamtrap and so on.

CONS

Honestly speaking, I do not have anything which I dislike about the platform. I've always had a good experience with the platform so no issues with customer service or any problems when using the platform. The platform does exactly what its supposed to and it does it very well every single time with no issues for me.

Mr. Rabheru, thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your kind words.

Replied June 2021

Garret

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2019

Good Value Email Verification

Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

PROS

I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

CONS

This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us. As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Replied March 2019

10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2018

WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE

Great value for the money!

PROS

I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

CONS

I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Replied November 2018

O. Kelvin

Internet, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!

PROS

Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles. You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more. One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue. With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more. In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

CONS

Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Replied November 2018