• Pros

• "Easy to use, well organized, great customer service. Ive been using it for 3 yrs now & it continues to update & get even better."

• "Price is excellent. Quick response times, ease of use, high value"

• "It's very user friendly, and makes everything so simple. I love that I can tag or draw on my notes. I love that the intake or is customizable."

• Cons

• "The intake forms and look of the forms is a bit behind the times, they are however working to improve this and I am hopeful they will be adequate soon."

• "Only dislike that I have is when hovering over calendar, it brings up clients info - hard to see the whole schedule - however this is very minor and easily fixed by moving the curser."

• "Unless I’m doing something wrong, I wish we can access the program offline or (without wifi); but other than that, I wish I would have made this transition sooner!!!"

Browse Noterro Reviews

Jill from Health Span inc

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Noterro is an excellent option

This is a simple and easy system to use, and we have a pretty complicated business with both a location and mobile appointments, and then different divisions with in the mobile.

Pros

It's ease of use, the soap notes are fantastic, and customer intakes are so easy and just automatically stored with the client, it seems simple but it is really really fantastic. Updates and more functions are regularly released. They are super quick to call or email back and address even silly questions and have helpful videos and solutions.

Cons

The only big drawback is the lack of a therapist compensation function that would eliminate the work involved in therapists invoicing me and having to check those invoices. This is maybe coming but no timeline yet. A small drawback is Therapist last names always show up, I would like the choice to keep the last names back except on receipts.

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

Very difficult customer support, had an ongoing issue for 4.5 months and spent hours and hours chasing my tail, but couldn't seem to get problems solved.

Response from Noterro

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback. An Invoice Payment Report is in the works, this will show you invoices based on when they were paid, handy for paying practitioners based on payments being received.

Jessica from Jessica Mattner, RMT

Noterro Review!

I'm really enjoying using it primarily again. It's come from a place to store soap notes and client information, and now is a place where I can do online bookings, sell products, send receipts and emails/texts. It's a great all-in-one package for a very reasonable price.

Pros

I have been using Soap Vault (now Noterro) since 2015. It has come a LONG way since then. And almost monthly I get new emails with new features and functionality that they have added to their software, while the price remains the same! I had a question and I asked in a forum on a weekend, and I got an answer back in about 6 hours from one of the Customer Service Reps, so that's pretty impressive.

Cons

It's a bit hard to figure out how to do everything at first, not quite as intuitive as other appointment managers I've used in the past, but in return for that you have more control and customization over your appointments.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Noterro was a software I had used before, and it had all the features I was looking for with an adjustable price point. Allowing me to decide which features I wanted/needed and to not have to pay extra for features I wouldn't use.

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

The price point was a lot more tolerable for more features.

Barry from Restore Prehabilitation & Recovery

NZ review..

Generally speaking it started off as a great product. As it has developed it has become a little clunky in its feature operations which then impacts usability just when you do not need it to be clunky. Development programme of works appears to make little sense. Aug 2019 it was promised to have resource scheduling to allow classes to be booked, that moved to Sept 2020 and we are still waiting, yet there is a constant update to functions which worked perfectly fine i.e. page tabs for client information.. Rather than worry about aesthetic alterations to "ease" of usability, focusing on features which will help their customers business develop would be better direction.

Pros

Entry Point in cost Ease of installation Ease of cross platform usage

Cons

With new "updates" or "improvements" site speed slows massively Updates to the software does not always handle users timezones sensitively - being in NZ you can bet your bottom dollar an update is done overnight North American time, hitting NZ in the middle of the operating day and just as you are trying to book clients in for new appointments. Calendar / Booking system adhoc leaves off the session "wrap up time" resulting in clients being booked back to back or it adds on more "wrap up time" resulting in too much time available between each client, despite all appointment types having their own "Wrap up time" being set at admin level. Lack of delivery on features promised 12mths ago which is now impacting delivery of service to our business..

Response from Noterro

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback Barry. Sorry for the trouble you've had with releases, you definitely should not experience disruptions during that process. We're always improving our release process to reduce outages or just general slow downs, sounds like we need to do better. Regarding the "wrap up time" or "Recovery time" as it's referred to in Noterro, you definitely should not be experiencing it randomly disappearing. If you book an appointment, we'd be happy to hop on a screen-share to see what you're experiencing. Just book a call with the link below, if timezones are an issue, just let us know and we'd be happy to schedule outside your regular hours. Book a call: https://calendly.com/noterro-support/phone-support-15-min Contact us to book a call outside hour regular hours: https://noterro.com/contact Thanks again for your feedback! -Ryan

Kate from Dr. Kate Irwin

Great option with opportunity to improve

Overall it has been a great experience with quick responses to our issues and support in set up to get our staff up to speed on functioning with this software.

Pros

This product has been great for our company. It doesn't yet have all of the features we would like or the amount of modifications we would like to make to things like intake forms. That being said the company is constantly making improvements and is 100% willing to work with you to implement the changes you want or need to their software - many accomodations are made quickly and without question. ANything that takes longer they do try and find a work around for you in the short term to ensure satisfaction. Having online scheduling and booking is a game changer in our field.

Price, ease of use

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

For online booking and scheudles

Response from Noterro

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your review! We couldn't agree more about the intake forms, but we that's going to change very soon. Custom intake forms are currently under development and they are looking fantastic! :)

Emilee from Emilee Thiessen Massage Therapy

Easy set up and use

So far it's been good. I have appreciated the constant updating and adding of new features even in the last few months.

Pros

I like some of the customizations that I can put in with the emails. Booking appointments is easy and I like that the charting is available to use as well. Automatic email/text reminders are amazing. It means that on Sunday Night I don't have to worry about reminding my Monday clients of their appointments. It's all done for me!

Cons

I would love to see a "smart" scheduling feature where the system can book people online by giving them the appointments that make my schedule most efficient. IE: I have appointments available at 9 and 10:30 however, right now, the system will offer (9, 9:15, 9:30, 9:45, 10:00, 10:15, 10:30). Right now, if someone books into my schedule at 9:30, because that it what is offered, then I have lost the ability to have an appointment at 10:30. (assuming an hour apt with 30minutes between apts). I would like to see "Bulk appointment emails". If someone books ahead 9 appointments, instead of sending 9 individual emails, I'd like to be able to send an email with all of the upcoming appointments included. I would like an "Other History" section in the top part of the chart notes so that I can see some stuff that has come up in appointments but maybe doesn't apply to anything in the intake form questions. There's a dorsom aspect of foot pic missing in the pictures in the soap notes. (I can't remember which one. (Male and female - muscle). It's important too! I would like a tab in the soap notes (customizable perhaps? so that we can have it pertain to our region/country) that goes through the covid questionaire with check yes/no boxes. THat will save paper!! Being able to make an invoice for a client - linked to appointment - from dashboard.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Primarily the cost. I wasn't sure how my business would take off especially in the midst of a pandemic. It was good to have a reasonably priced and well functioning option.

Rebecca from Self

Can't beat the value, high quality

Excellent. It was easy to set up and it's easy to use. My patients comment on how professional the whole system looks on their end. It has greatly decreased the amount of administrative work I have to do. My reminder calls are automated. I don't have to scan as much as I can have patients complete online forms. It's paperless. It is also a fraction of the cost.

Pros

I have tried two other clinic management systems (Jane and Practice Perfect). Noterro is by far my favorite. It is very easy to use and has all the features that I need for a fraction of the cost. Also the support is wonderful. Whenever I have had an issue the support team has helped me promptly.

Cons

This isn't a huge con, but the one feature that I miss from practice perfect is the contact log. You could easily log emails, phone calls, letters, etc with this feature. But overall I greatly prefer Noterro over practice perfect. Practice perfect did not allow for patients to sign online forms while Noterro does. The convenience of this feature greatly outweighs the lack of a contact log.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

I used Jane at another clinic I used to work at. It is a great system! But for a single practitioner practice it is pricey. I found Noterro had all the features I like on Jane for a much more reasonable price point.

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

My biggest complaint with practice perfect was the lack of online forms. Using this system thus required an enormous amount of scanning. It was also hard to go completely paperless as patients still had to complete forms before they were scanned into PP.

Lisa from Ultimate Serenity Massage

Industry: Biotechnology

Best software for massage

I am solving all my online booking, paperless forms, agreements with covid, credit card required for appointments and appointment reminders.

Pros

I like that it allows me to schedule massage clients, sends them a reminder in the form of SMS and email. I also use the storage feature for storing client forms that I need a written signature. I like all the new calendar feature like having a receptionist have access to my schedule. That is my favorite.

Cons

I do not like that I can't schedule people at the same time like a couples massage class without adding another therapist. The least thing I like is that I'm unable to track packages if I sell those.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Because your company keeps making changes to the software to improve it each year. You take our feedback and listen to your customer. I have been using your software for 7 years and I appreciate all the improvements you have made over your competitors.

You have online forms for Soap Notes

Robyn from Mountain Stone Massage, LLC

Trifecta: Efficient, Affordable, Reliable

I was looking for a quality and affordable booking software with SOAP note integration. I started with SOAPVault in 2017 and have never left! Now under Noterro, the updates further streamline the user experience. Noterro is a solid building block to my growing practice. My clients regularly comment on how great it is, and I would not be as happy as a sole practitioner without the peace of mind that Noterro provides. Noterro is an investment, not an expense.

Pros

Reliability: Noterro keeps my practice up and running! Clients can book online or in office, intake form online, reminders sent, invoices paid. I need a glitch-free experience that is affordable and reliable and Noterro surpasses every expectation, every time!

Cons

The only things I find lacking are color coding options and the ability to integrate an annual Holiday calendar.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Noterro is clearly looking out for the super small businesses and actually cares about user experience. Spammy marketing is a huge turn off for me. Many of the competitors were far too annoying to make it worth my investment.

Jordyn from Massage Therapy by Jordyn

AMAZING

I’ve had a few times that I’ve needed to submit help requests through their online forum and I’ve gotten responses every time in less than 12 hours. Even when I send requests at night or on weekends! The customer service team has always been super helpful and everything else about Noterro has been so easy to use.

Pros

My absolute Favourite feature is the online booking-its been a life saver and has helped my business grow at an incredible rate! The ease of booking appointments when you are rebooking and the newest booking feature allowing you to take a quick glance at all dates with openings has saved time scrolling and makes it simple to find openings.

Cons

Not being able to fully customize an intake form might be my ONLY complaint of this system, you can still choose what you want but there are some things I would like to have included in my specific intake that I can’t.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Online charting, invoicing, client files, online booking, price and colleague recommendations all played a factor in my decision to use Noterro (SoapVault)

Veronica from Vital Health Massage Therappy

Complete Massage Practice software in one place

I have been with Noterro (formally SOAP Vault since 2012) and have been impressed with their growth and expansion of services within the program.

Pros

Noterro offers my business everything it needs for running a successful paperless massage therapy business with attention to HIPAA security.

Cons

I would appreciate an option to customize the agreements more with “fillable” answers for my patients. Currently they can only sign to agree. Even a simple check the box option to opt in or out of features would be helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

The graphic SOAP notes and now staying because of the option to be paperless with the digital agreements.

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

I liked having all my patient info and scheduling all in one program.

candace from CL MASSAGE

A Single platform for RMT's- Finally

I enjoy using Noterro for scheduling and invoicing my client's treatments. Noterro is doing a wonderful job providing consistent upgrades to make our life more fluid and provide the best experience for each client.

Pros

-Ease of use -All in one (scheduling, invoicing, and charting) -Client's enjoy the user interface -Cost appropriate for the features

Cons

The platform would improve if it contained -It would be great for completed intake forms/agreements to go to a file for the user to decide which client they belong to. As opposed to open another client. -In application/software messaging to customers would help fulfill a task of cancelling, rescheduling, or whatnot. -Marketing/mass email platform in application/software. -Ability to import clients intakes/charting from affiliated clinics or other application.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Noterro offered a few important features for the clinic- creating personal intakes/agreements, in-app charting, and affiliation to square (my existing POS provider).

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

Massage Book didn't allow my clinic to tailor intake forms or create agreements from scratch. Overall I am happy with the switch- but miss the in-app messaging, marketing, a few other features

Janet Elise from Cedar Coast Wellness

Amazing! I got this soap notes system for my massage therapy practice and haven't looked back!

I have no need for an intense physical filing system, so far! And as my business grows and I add practitioners, it will be easier to provide tablets rather than store endless reams of paper!

Pros

The recently added ability to attach files has been a huge bonus, as my regulatory requires certain documents to be linked with EVERY clients chart note. Being able to draw on images was probably one of my favourite updates as well. I love how fast the responses are of the help centre as well. Great customer service. Keeping everything digital has been made almost flawless with SOAPvault!

Cons

The inability to create my own fields on my health intake forms is a little limiting, as regulatory bodies for healthcare professions differ in their requirements province to province. I have had to find creative work arounds for the combination of having public healthcare and private, while only having a field for private insurance information. More importantly, while it's easy to track how much money I bring in overall, I can't use soapvault to track how much of each treatment was paid by insurance and how much was cash/debit/credit. I only have a 'treatment paid by' and 'cost of treatment' option for my invoice. After working as a medical office assistant, I've found I much prefer a more detailed method of invoicing/inputting payment types, so I have a record of payment and insurance billing in one place. The SOAPvault lack of options regarding payment/insurance billing makes it difficult if my clients need to submit their invoice with amounts already paid to a secondary/spousal insurance coverage plan. This impacts my business especially because to gain and retain clients I am set up for direct billing with insurance companies.

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2017

Thanks for the feedback. Please let us know by sending an email to support@soapvault.com for additional questions to be added to the initial intake. We add more questions regularly, which are off by default. We're working on a complete revamp to the financial tracking part of SOAP Vault which will resolve your concerns about tracking payments. I hope that the 0/5 stars for Customer Support was just a mistake :)

Sarah from Ottawa Mobile Massage

Overall this is a great online program for charting and scheduling with attentive customer service.

This programming offered the chance to switch to an easy paperless and all in one place online charting and scheduling improvement. It also makes reminders for clients who have not been seen in 3, 6 and 12 months easier and keeping track of client Birthdays. It has also made receipt issuing easier now that it is paperless and generated automatically by the program.

Pros

Great things about this program are >Birthday Reminders >3, 6 and 12 month reminders since you have seen a client >Ease of use of the calendar >Love that a "break" can now be added in which can also be used for personal appointment so as not to over lap if deciding to extend a schedule >Dashboard is easy to use and navigate >The addition of "Clinic Policy and Terms" was a huge improvement and makes a big difference in our practice for legality and CMTO standards >Clinic Analytics is an interesting feature to have and gives some overview sight of the clinics business and client trends

Cons

My biggest disappointment is that there has still not been a change to the HST function in the accounting that I have mentioned to your team. Because you do not have the option to input the price amount along with HST the only choice is to pick a percentage for the HST and the program automatically rounds it up. As the price becomes inconvenient. I cannot use the entire financial side that is offered in this program. Instead, our receipts are issued for the price and it says "no HST" to get around this. I would still love to see a change made to this to have the option to input the prices manually to be able to make use of the financial portion offered in this program.

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your feedback on the penny rounding dilemma, we're aware of it, we hope to solve it soon!

Becky from Becky Lockyer, RMT

Love Noterro!

I love Noterro because it has made my life so much easier in the department of all of the administrative tasks. It is quick and easy to use - I love that I can tag body parts for quick reference, I love that I can duplicate a SOAP note from last time and just make minor tweaks as needed, I love that my clients automatically get a reminder email which results in less no-shows, I love that they have included all of the COVID screening and infection prevention protocol into the program. My clients love the email appointment confirmations and reminders too. Everything about it has made my work so much quicker and easier and I love the price point too since I work on my own. It has been such a worthwhile investment for me!

Pros

Noterro is easy to use (and if I have questions, they are answered by their support team very quickly), has everything I need (SOAP notes, receipts, electronic intake forms, online booking and appointment reminders), is easy to use and makes the administration part of my job (the part I hate) quick and painless! Plus it is very affordable too

Cons

When booking multiple appointments for the same client, I don't like that they get so many individual emails - it would be better to get all appointments sent to them in one email. There are too many unnecessary lines and boxes to check in the infection prevention tab of the SOAP notes (feels like an overly paranoid RMT set that part up). If a client cancels an appointment and rebooks for another time, the COVID screening form that I set up to be sent to them along with their reminder email does not get transferred to the new appointment time so I have to delete that intake form and add another to go along with the new appointment

Price

Alaine from Alaine Sullivan Massage and Yoga

Great pricing and so easy to use

The automation of notifications and reminders creates so much peace of mind for me and decreases my no shows considerably. The online intake and consent forms allow me to prepare ahead of time for my new clients and to spend the majority of the time treating them and less time doing paperwork. The software also allows for me to create better balance and boundaries in my schedule and creates space for me to have less stress and use my time more wisely.

Pros

This software is a life saver in scheduling and tracking my clients appointments. The functions are so easy to adapt to my needs and the amount of time it saves me and the efficiencies it creates are too numerous to count. I love how they are constantly taking feedback and improving the software. I would and have recommended this to many of my colleagues. I found it very easy to navigate and it's intuitive and designed with common sense in mind. I can find the features that I use quite easily and I am not overwhelmed by the design. Excited to see the new features that continue to become available.

Cons

I would love to see the intake fields opened up to make them customizable and editable. There is some duplication in the check box fields but for the most part, all the information is there and there is more than enough options for any type of practice.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Priced well, easy to use, features that make sense for my business and not a lot of fluff that provides not value. Continuous improvement in the product based on customer feedback.

Bernie from Waiora Collective

Noterro - better than the rest (IMO)

Noterro (formerly SOAPvault) has been perfect for my practice, I searched the internet for a system that would support my practice initially and have the capability for growth. For the most part it is usually pretty intuitive, now and then there a few glitches I need help with and the team are prompt at replying and assisting with resolution, even arranging web based calls if required. The only only downside is that we are not able to create our own forms for treatments not covered in the extensive list, and not being able to create multiple notification templates for the different services offered.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent customer service / technical assistance, security.

Cons

Not able to create own templates for individual services.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

The charting in Noterro is exemplary compared to any others.

Eryn from Sincerity Wellness

Excellent program

Excellent, very pleased.

Pros

Reasonable price. Ease of use. Desired features.

Cons

No real issues, sometimes there is a specific thing I would like the program to do that it isn't yet programed to do but quite often the feature comes out eventually.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Price is what initially drew me but after using the free 1 month trial I found it was very user friendly.

Stephanie from Adaptive Massage Therapy

For the most part I like Soapvault, it's much easier for me to take soapnotes.

Less paperwork for me to fill out, saves time for me which is important. Clients provide more health information when they don't feel pressed for time, so I am able to provide better service for them and communication improves.

Pros

At one point I worked in multiple locations, so not having to carry around paperwork was nice. Many clients appreciate being able to fill out the forms online, especially if they have complicated health problems that would take up time from their treatment if they filled it out in my office. Hippa compliance was a must and this has that.

Cons

It's kind of bloated for the average therapist. I use different services for bookkeeping and fee proccessing, so it feels like I'm paying for things I will never use. I would like to use the online booking, however clients have no choice but to make accounts, which adds time and confusion to the process, and the steps to book online are more confusing than other online booking services, so I don't use that either. (for example, the color coded spots for morning and afternoon appointments is unnecessary). It would be nice if there was a less expensive choice for therapists who use Soapvault only for soapnotes.

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the feedback and great ideas Stephanie! I'll pass them to the Product Team!

Nancy from Physical Edge Physiotherapy

Noterro is Ideal for Multidisciplinary Rehab Clinics

I am totally impressed with this software. It has improved the efficiency of note taking for my entire staff and our patients love the appointment reminders. It is simple and easy to learn and we also like the fact that Noterro is open to suggestions on how to improve the user experience and we have been fortunate to actually have some of our suggestions integrated. It has been a great addition to my busy practice.

Pros

Simple easy to use interface, excellent personalized customer service. Ability to customize assessment and intake forms. Body diagrams and ability to mark areas of pain Ability to print SOAP note as letter to MD

Cons

I like everything about this software so far!

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Ease of use and was initially very impressed with the clinic demo.. It is a Canadian product and useful for many disciplines - physio, chiro, massage , etc...

Jennifer from Jennifer Schade LMT

Great Massage Booking system

Overall the system and email and text reminders are great for retaining clients and keep no shows to non existent especially when you can hold credit card info. I love this system. They have really come a long way. I have referred many therapists and will continue to do so.

Pros

I’ve been with Noterro formerly Soap Vault for almost 6 years. Each year Noterro adds new innovation to help massage practices based on the needs of therapists. They have always been very quick to correct problems with the system or to answer questions about use of the system.

Cons

There is yet to be an app for Noterro. It would definitely help with booking clients fast and easily. Currently you can only book one client in a spot. This is especially problematic when I book couples massages. I can only put one clients name in to hold the appointment instead of multiple clients to send a intake form to them. I can only put the billing/appointment under one of the clients. This is problematic to see past appts or billing history. These issues would be great innovation ideas to correct with Noterro.

Response from Noterro

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Couple/Group/Class bookings are coming! :)

Katrina from ProActive Massage

Great system to use for the day to day running of my clinic

Everything.

Pros

It has everything I need and works great. The online booking system has saved me a huge amount of admin time and being able to have all of my notes for every client in one place with their treatment history and receipts that get sent out once completing soap notes is great. The way the notes are set out so that it is easy to see what areas of the body have had treatment and pain makes it great when dealing with a high turn over of clients. My time spent doing notes has halved using Soap Vault as being able to select areas on a body and add treatments ect and notes specific to the area make everything so simple. Also the customer service team are amazing - they are always very helpful and look into any issues as soon as they can (within 24 hours normally - I am in New Zealand so there is a huge time difference and this is a great response time for being international). The team are also always making improvements to the system and are happy to take on any feedback about things that may work better as a customer or new ideas).

Cons

It would be nice to have the ability to track memberships for each client. This isn't a big deal though but would be a nice addition.

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the feedback, memberships are coming!

Sara from Palms & Oil Massage Therapy

Amazing Intake Service

Very happy with this system.

Pros

I used to use paper forms and calendars, then I switched to MassageBook, before finally finding Noterro. I love this booking & intake platform. One of the best parts is that customer service really pays attention, you can suggest or ask for features and actually get them. The price is fabulously affordable for a small business and any glitches that show up are found and fixed by the company. I am very happy using Noterro.

Cons

The only cons I really have is that the app freezes on occasion and has to be reopened and that I can’t download my full patient library will all their files and SOAP notes for back up with one click (I have to download patients individually).

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

I needed a more complete intake form.

Alyson from Lakeside Wellness LLC

THE software I have been looking for!!!

Pros

I am crossing my fingers that Noterro stays as amazing as it has been so far!!! I'm not sure whether or not the developer is in an appointment-based industry himself, but he has REALLY thought of just about everything. But even better than that - I think he even LISTENS to his users and implements their suggestions! SUPER fast responses from an owner who truly seems to care about the (impeccable) quality of his work.

Cons

Um, nothing. It's freaking awesome. Space filler.

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

I gave Full Slate TWO chances (like an idiot). I went to Jane the first time I left but both programs were glitchy and the "customer service" was a JOKE - when the software malfunctions, or you follow the steps they tell you you HAVE to do and it erases ALL of your clients' stored credit card information, they laugh in your face, tell you what YOU did wrong, then shush you away when you request at least a free month for the massive headache they caused you.

Gretta from Revitalize Your Roots

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Very pleased with this software

Pros

Since purchasing a SoapVault (now Noterro) subscription, I've really appreciated the changes that are being constantly implemented to improve the user's experiences. It's a great price, and I enjoy the soap note functionalities.

Cons

I really wish there was an option, like on MassageBook, that clients couldn't book appointments with a gap between them. For instance, one appointment is at 5pm, but my day is open from 9-7 and the client books at 9am, which leaves a large gap unless I can fill it with clients. Because of this, I don't use the online booking option.

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

Cheaper pricing, better soap notes

Response from Noterro

Replied October 2020

Cluster booking is actually coming in the next few weeks, you'll love it, promise!

Jennifer from Jen Marin, LMT

Easy to set up with a little help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Excellent and timely customer service. It made the transition simpler and less intimidating.

Pros

I like that it works across platforms and allows me to track partial payments for insurance reimbursement. I like that they have taken the COVID19 situation seriously, and given me the tools I need to screen clients before sessions and remind them of my illness and cancellation policies. I appreciate the excellent customer service that helped me onboard the program and get it ready to use with my clientele so that leaving my old software behind was easy. I especially like that they are constantly improving the product, and act on customer feedback to refine the capacities of the program.

Cons

I wish I could customize certain things. I would love to be able to turn off the pictures for certain clients. I would love to be able to choose which COVID infection prevention questions are present, bc some I never use. I wish I could use Square for prepaid packages instead of Bambora.

n/a

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

MB never moved the product towards working with partial payments and insurance reimbursement. They also handled the COVID need for better information in ways I was uncomfortable with, such as having updates the a client's record overwrite the original intake form, possibly compromising the integrity of the chart notes. This was unacceptable and I was incentivized to switch after 4 years with MB.

Petra from Tailored to you remedial massage

Very positive experience

Excellent.

Pros

The staff at Notero are just amazing. I’ve never had a question or problem that couldn’t be fixed. They are excellent. I’m not computer literate at all, but I feel like I have an I.T. Team on my side to help with issues I have with the side of my business that’s not my forte. Well worth the extra $ i am confident that my bookings will be correct and I will be using my time wisely- not messing around with complications of my online booking system.

Cons

It’s not that I like it least, but things like adding a cancelation list for people who check online but find none of their preferred time slot, to allow me to know the time they were looking for. I’m tossing up weather to hire a second therapist, and leap is a big one, but info like that- when would a second therapist be most beneficial would be helpful. Also the ability to switch One toggle to get a particular functionality across the board- like adding next appointments to EVERY receipt instead of having to manually do it for each receipt emailed out. Only tiny things like that.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

The combination of online booking, note taking, and automated payments made it a superior system.

Mario from Mario MassageTherapy

Reliable program

Pros

Easy to use, does everything i need it to do just paperless. Saves time and paper. Everything is organized and at one place. Very easy to keep track of income and client files. Should your computer break you can just quickly log in with any other mobile device or computer without having to install any software. Also nice to be able to access files and book appointments on the go

Cons

Notwrro has come a long way. Improvements are made constantly. I always feel like the little glitches here and there will be worked out eventually and usually they do. Would be cool to be able to send out mass emails to clients with a survey or something to get reviews and feedback from them sometimes.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Was recommended by our association along with a promo code which meant a lot. Been using it ever since leaving another clinic.

Julie from Julie Ottoborgo RMT

Noterro excellent only one flaw

I enjoy everything about it and I appreciate all the changes in it the only thing I really don't like is the lack of accessibility of the calendar in other calendar apps

Pros

I love that it works seamlessly for massage therapist so we can take professional notes, write up invoices, schedule appointments, send out emails to our clients, ect. The program is intuitive and it lets you draw on it if that's what you like to do or need to do for your practice

Cons

The thing I like but least about it is that the calendar is not two-way with Google and it takes 12 hours for the bookings to appear in my Google calendar... This is a vital flaw but I love the program so much that I gave it a four out of five

Response from Noterro

Replied October 2020

We totally agree on the delayed updates from Google Calendar. Two-way sync is a highly requested feature, we'll get to it soon, just a few other pretty big-deal features to release first :)

Christina from Sagesse Massage

Noterro Review

Never had a question they were unable to resolve.

Pros

Ease of use, the team responds quickly, efficiently and professionally.

Cons

Insurance details could be more specific on the intake forms. Perhaps a drop down box to select the insurance company and then the insurance companies specific boxes required to fill in.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Site was easy to navigate through.

Beatrice from Bea Seywald

Great softwared

It’s been great, good customer service when I did need help with something.

Pros

Ease of use, relative inexpensive for my business, so many new enhancements to facilitate different requirements due to Covid. Love the charting on there.

Cons

That I have to remember to send the Covid form.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Better priced for sole proprietor and more features

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

Needed better way to chart my notes, help with paperwork due to covid, reminder texts

Response from Noterro

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the feedback! COVID screening is available, just check out this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWV7-JfFwvs

Denah from Denah Wilson RMT

Noterro is very inexpensive, user friendly and overall a great software for my small business!

I have overall had a great experience with Noterro.

Pros

Noterro is easy to use for online booking, SOAP notes and general accounting.

Cons

I would like to see more specific features be offered, such as gift certificates, that could save time with end of month accounting.

More user friendly.

Juana from Juteme Healing Therapy

Very professional lucking from my clients point of view.

Easy and understanding

Pros

Definitely everything! The email, test message that it sends to my clients to remained their appointments

Cons

The remainder phone calls for my clients .they ask me about. It was uncomfortable. To trying to respond, because I don't know the answer

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Because Noterro luck very nice and I used soap vault London time ago .and i like it.

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

Its complicated ,no easy to follow and I need something clear an easy to used.

Rochelle from ReHabilitative Massage Therapy

Soap Vault allows me to easily manage my day while running a business. Love this!

It keeps my life organized as both a user and business owner!

Pros

A lot! 1) How user friendly this is. 2) Amazing customer support and "personalized" emails re: updates. 3) Clients absolutely LOVE the online booking! 4) The reminders for upcoming appointments via email and text are very beneficial. 5) I love that we can do email marketing. 6) I don't use the Add-Ons yet but am grateful to have that option.

Cons

The one thing - which is minor - is when on the mobile app and I'm setting my personal time, I don't like that I have to "scroll" to set the duration. I'd rather type in the time (mins., hours, etc.). It's just not as functional as I'd personally like as there is more room for error.

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it along to our Product Team, good ideas!

Laura from Laura Laylor RMT

Grown a lot

I first looked at this software years ago and it was not what I wanted and Customercare was a bit lacking. I chose to reconsider when I closed my clinic and wanted to use a different program that offered more then what I already had. Wow had they upped their game. I think for the cost and content they can not be beat. I am most impressed with the quick response from them when I have a concern or issue. I really love this program.

Pros

Ease of use, quick response time , cost effective

Cons

Not fully customizable but it changes all the time and is getting better

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

It was a much smoother program

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

Need a product that had more to offer

Diana from Therapeutic Balance Massage Therapy

Love Noterro!

Excellent! I appreciate the support whenever I need help.

Pros

It has everything you need to have a smooth, easy to use clinic program.

Cons

Not as mobile massage friendly as I wish it would be, especially for online booking.

Much better value

Monica from Family Massage Therapy

Easy format to use and very thorough intake form

Pros

What I really love is that notes can be done from anywhere which makes it very convenient for me if I don't have a chance to complete them right after seeing the patient.

Cons

One thing I would like to see changed is the ability to alter or even delete a note. I accidentally put a duplicate note for a patient and there is no way to remove it. I would also like to have the ability to print all soap notes in a single report, rather than having to do each individually.

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2017

Thanks for your feedback. You can delete SOAP notes, please see this article: https://soapvault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201303014-How-do-it-delete-or-remove-a-SOAP-note- You can print all SOAP notes at once, please see this article: https://soapvault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201307860-How-do-I-print-all-SOAP-notes-for-a-patient-

Stephanie from Quinte West Family Chiropractic

They are constantly making improvements and are quick to respond to requests & help.

Ease of completing treatments notes at home after work. Better prepared for new clients with having their health history filled out online ahead of time. Email automated reminders greatly reduce the number of last minute cancellations and no shows.

Pros

As a Massage Therapist I love having the health history intake online. It allows me to better prepare for the initial assessment with my client. I also love the automated email reminders, it drastically reduced no shows or last minute cancellations.

Cons

It is not fully customizable especially with 2 practitioners with 2 available locations. Automated emails are sometimes not sent. (Helpdesk always fixes issues reported) Would like to see online signature options for clients to sign documents.

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the feedback!

Jade from Jade's Healing Massage Therapy

Best choice I ever made

I put off switching to a digital system for many years. Little did I know it was the best choice I could have made for my business. It puts everything all in one place, I can access it from anywhere and it tracks everything! My clients love it because I can email all my Intake forms and invoices and they get reminders of there appointments the day before. This save so much time and paper. It has freed up my administration times and allowed me to just focus on treatments.

Pros

Time save! Sends reminders (text and email), intake forms, Covid-19 prescreening forms and invoices all by email. It does it all for me. Tracks all my payments and I can pull all kinds of reports.

Cons

I have not switched to allowing my clients to online booking simply because I do not believe there is a cluster booking option. I do not want my clients booking in the middle of my 3 hr opening preventing me from taking more appts. Other then that working with the schedule is awesome

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

It sent out text message reminders for an affordable price

Response from Noterro

Replied October 2020

You're going to love this, cluster booking is coming within the next couple weeks!

Crystal from Therapeutic Massage, by Crystal McLain, LMT

I teach business at a massage therapy school, and I always recommend SOAP Vault!

Pros

I love how seamless it is. When I initially entered the clients information, and their first soap note, I love that I don't have to re-create the wheel every time. I also really like the automatic client notifications. This program saves a lot of time in the office for me.

Cons

I have a lot of reoccurring clients, but they don't happen weekly. Some are every other week, some are every three weeks, I wish that there were a way that I could customize the frequency of reoccurring appointments.

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2017

Thanks for the feedback. You can customize the frequency of repeating appointments. You can define how often (eg: every 3 weeks) and for how many occurrences (eg: until 10 occurrences). If you need any help setting this up, just email us at support@soapvault.com for help.

Melissa from Therapeutic Innovations Bodywork and Clinical Massage

I LOVE soapvault! The appointment reminders, and the online intake form are so worth.

Soapvault saves a lot of time for me and my clients. The online health history form is the major benefit; the client can take their time filling it out at home, or where ever, which means you get more information up front, usually. The appointment reminders, are extremely handy! Its like having a part time receptionist making those reminder calls for you. The biggest benefit is the price. I only work part time, so my income is very low. The price of this software is affordable, which is why I chose to use it. If it were more expensive, I wouldn't bother. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product. Thank you soapvault!

Pros

The online intake form, appt. reminders. The time that it saves me when my client arrives (not having to wait for them to fill out the form). Also, that saves paper! YAY!

Cons

How long it takes to get a receipt printed. It would be nice not to have to go through creating a soap note first, but I don't know how to make that better. There could be a homecare section, and also a "next treatment" section. I think those would be helpful.

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are developing a better financial tracking solution.

Brianna from Fonthill massage therapy clinic

A+

Very satisfied

Pros

Ease of use, can be used across various platforms easily

Cons

Client merge cannot be undone, some clients have trouble with getting emailed receipts

More options

Nicole from Nicole Cassidy RMT

Never disappointed

Since I first started with Noterro I haven’t even considered looking for another option.

Pros

The price, the features, the online booking system for clients is very easy and user friendly as well as the rest of the software

Cons

Sometimes my reminder emails and agreements go to people’s junk mail

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Best price and offered just as much as the more expensive programs. Every update this software just keeps getter better and better.

Response from Noterro

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback, you rock! :)

Heather from Healing by Hands

It is like having a receptionist.

It has been a positive experience. Noterro does everything that I need in order to run my business. It even makes accounting easy.

Pros

Financial records, email and text reminders to clients, printing and emailing receipts and financial transactions. The ability to store soap notes, schedule online appointments

Cons

Occasionally there are some glitches and someone tries to book an online appointmentsIt which does not go through. Then I end up with two people arriving at the office.

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

Because of cost and all the features. I also like that the system keeps making improvements.

Marsha from Marsha Ball, Registered Massage Therapist

Love it!

Wonderful! Customer care is always quick to respond

Pros

Easy to learn & use, patient reminders, customizable, very user friendly

Cons

Patient cannot reply to their reminder text. Should be a simple feature to add, but I have had lost messages (even though I’ve customized the message to say “do not reply”)

Price

Response from Noterro

Replied October 2020

We totally agree about the SMS response. Two-way messaging is a planned feature though. Thanks for your feedback!

Lindsay from Woodstock Massage Therapy

Great software

I've been using Noterro (formerly SoapVault) since 2012. It's come a long way since then. New features all the time. Customer service is great. Act quickly when updates and new features are needed (ex; written concent for sensitive areas, COVID screening etc)

Pros

Price! Improvements all the time Great customer service

Cons

Ordering of practitioners in the calendar alphabetical. It would be nice if that was customizable (like the recent update made to the booking page)

Reasons for Choosing Noterro

At the time I signed up it was one of the very few products that met the requirements for RMTs in ontario.

Stephanie from Massage by Design

Love it, amazing customer service.

Pros

I love the upgrade for the online booking, looks great and like that I can put some information now.

Cons

The only thing I’d like to see change is with the Covid section in the treatment notes which was a nice surprise and would be so useful would be if we could change the items listed because there’s some in there that I don’t use but also a lot that I would add so because some things I do for every client @rent in there I have to manually write in there file my Covid check list so everything is documented.

Doris from Doris Gilkey, LMT

Industry: Alternative Medicine

very easy to use, can get professional printouts..very happy

ease of use -- i love the draw feature as I can draw more specifically problem areas -- I'm still getting used to it, so my drawings aren't that great yet. i love how this software keeps me legal with recordkeeping requirements and i don't have to have files and tons of paper records

Pros

I like that I can send (and resend) the intake form to my clients ahead of their appointment: i love the draw feature, although i am still getting used to it! i like mostly that it is safe and i don't worry about private information being used for any other purpose. i like that I can offer suggestions and they are implemented, if deemed viable enough

Cons

The only thing i can say i "don't like" is the appintment, reminder, etc. part but only because I don't use it. my clients are not computer savvy for the most part (sometimes I even have to pursue just getting the intake form done!) but this is really an unfair "dislike"

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2019

Thank you Doris for the feedback, and your kind "dislike" :)

Noel from Wright Wellness

Noterro is a dream!

It's great to be able to easily print out invoices for clients

Pros

I really like the SOAP notes, tags, diagrams and ability to modify and create forms! I think I was one of the 1st Acupuncturists to use Noterro when it was SOAP Vault and the customer service was and remains impeccable! The support team, usually, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gets right back to me if I ever have a question. Now if they also added calss scheduling integrated with Zoom, I would be soooooo happy :)

Cons

I find the check out process and creating an invoice a bit tedious

Claire from Simply Massage

Easy to use with all the tools you need

Great customer service - on two separate occasions I required help, within 10mins support was there and the issue sorted.

Pros

Easy to use on a daily basis, from setting up to scheduling.

Reasons for Switching to Noterro

No option for soap notes

Ayanna from Massage Evolution

Overall the soap vault experience has been excellent. Easier use of platform over time.

Easy to use review questionnaire

Pros

Easy to fill in credentials Professional looking receipts Financial reports have made my life easy!

Cons

No syncing of my Google calendar to Soap Vault calendar and vice versa. I would like to see more ease on setting up online bookings and particular in building in transition times bw massages

Response from SOAP Vault

Replied July 2017

Thanks for the feedback. One-way-sync (SOAP Vault Calendar to Google Calendar) is available. See this link: https://soapvault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204365534-How-to-connect-your-External-Calendar-Google-Calendar-iCal-Outlook-etc- Two-way-sync (Google Calendar to SOAP Vault) will be supported in the future.