Browse 75health Reviews

Dr.Veer Prabhakar from Dr. Choollun Veer

Recommended for all practitioners- A MUST have

Overall, recommended must-have application for new or experienced practitioners. Value for your money.

Pros

User- friendly interface. Stores multiple data of a patient from vitals to systemic examination in just a few clicks. Able to monitor patient progress Easy for patient to understand and comply to treatment. Reminds patient of appointment through message. Diseases classified according to ICD Low tier price range compared to other EHRs

Cons

Drug database ,though present, could be expanded to include adverse reactions, interactions, and hepatic and renal toxicities.

Response from 75Health

Replied March 2021

Dear Dr. Veer Prabhakar C, Thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with drug databases and feature enhancements to enhance the user experience. For any suggestion and requirements, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

ARCHIE from Dr Archie D Bunani Medical Center

EMR Management Got So EASY

Excellent.

Pros

Managing medical records of at least 70 consults and not less than 10 admission daily is never easy. But thanks to 75 Health (despite being on Free Trial)... everything became so handy. This is the best acronym we can give to 75 health: E - Everything A - At a S - Systematic Y - waY

Cons

They removed the ability to attach files in the free trial

Reasons for Switching to 75health

The functionality in 75Health can be easily understood even to my senior citizen nurses who were never exposed to computers.

Response from 75Health

Replied August 2020

Dear Archie B, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. Regarding the pricing, we have now undergone some changes to continue to invest in the stability and scalability of our application and serve you better, we are also making sure that the pricing is minimal and as per the industry standards. For more assistance, please write an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Haroon from Dr H Haffejee

Excellent EHR

5 star , Brilliant , Probably best overall EHR out there !

Pros

1 speed and Simplicity 2 The macros / favorites 3 Customize layout

Cons

chronic scripts still not grouped together , long standing request , still waiting

Mentioned above 1 Speed 2 Simplicity 3 Macros 4 Price

Reasons for Switching to 75health

Needed a cloud software which the other company did not offer

Response from 75Health

Replied July 2021

Dear Dr. Haroon H, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always working towards making the application easier for users and we are in the process of analyzing your requirement, will provide you an update as the earliest as possible. For more assistance, please write an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Saroj from Nepal Army

Great start but need more to improve......

I came across 75Health while looking for an app to take care of my patients record electronically. I find this application very useful as it has an android app also which adds to its convenience of use and portability. However, while using for some time i find it deficient in certain important features. I am still using it for my daily practice management and finding it helpful. Hope future updates will improve in its deficient aspects about which i have personally emailed to the developer team. They also responded very positively.

Pros

1. It is very easy to use and i can register and record my patient within few minutes. 2. The cell phone and email notification features is great. It helps immediately connect with my patient. 3. I specially like the attach file feature where i can immediately take snaps and upload lab reports, x ray or even OPD tickets and old documents.

Cons

1. Section for Vital signs is not adequate lack certain important parameter like head circumference (very important for me as pediatrician) 2. Physical examination with review of system in detail in lacking

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Saroj, Thank you for your valuable feedback about our application. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. Both Vital signs and physical examination has been updated on the latest version. For more assistance please write back the email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Hussaini from University of information technology and sciences Bangladesh

75Health as a platform for ensuring efficient health care.

I experienced that 75Health ensure proper efficiency by helping doctors to ease their work. Furthermore, it is faster and also secure. Lastly, I think if this software is added with many features, it will improve it by adding many important parameters.

Pros

Actually, this software has many important features. It is a software for doctors,hospitals, practitioners and clinics. This software helps doctor and nurses to work very efficiently and also improve patient care. It is easy to use and faster which makes health services accurate.

Cons

I really don't like the fact that this software lack certain relevant parameters.

Response from 75Health

Replied March 2021

Dear Dr. Hussaini, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It makes us happy to know that we are providing our users with the best services and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please reach us at support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Alan from SJMC

Simple ad easy to use

Generally fine. There were two down times and any downtime for a cloud based EMR is bad.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity of the interface

Cons

Search capability is rather limited. Not all fields are searchable. Everything is visible to the PHR (patient) except the Alert box so beware.

Reasons for Choosing 75health

Best value for money EMR and very suitable for Telemedicine. My review here: https://palmdoc.net/index.php/2020/02/12/75health-com-and-doxy-me-a-perfect-match-for-telemedicine/

Response from 75Health

Replied August 2020

Dear Alan, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for our users. We apologies for the inconvenience caused for you. Moreover we would like to inform you that the patient module has been designed to make the patients aware of their medical health and to access their data. For any suggestion you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Great Product!

Overall it is great! I hope it will continue to be free for current users.

Pros

I can't believe its free of charge. The interface is good looking. It is very easy to use and log in data. The template slots in the patient file and health record are really helpful. They cover everything i usually use.

Cons

I'm not sure why the name is called 75. Its not really outstanding. Even the app for this is the logo 75.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Doctor, thank you for posting your review, We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. For more assistance please write back the email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Mario Evon from Dr. M. Guthrie's Office

I like it!

I like the software and the direction is going in and it has helped me to decrease use of paper and have a cloud-based and affordable system that I can access from the app or my laptop. I like that I can check the file for a patient at any time if I need to.

Pros

I like that the software has many codes, shortcuts and is pretty user-friendly, allowing you to work faster and also when it is time to print a report, the layout is easy to follow and read.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve but it doesn't seem to be too steep.

Response from 75Health

Replied March 2021

Dear Dr. Mario Evon G, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. For any suggestion, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Raman from Private Practice

Free EHR/EMR software for Indian Doctors

I had personally researched on my options for a free EHR/EMR software. Being a doctor from a developing country like India, paid options are not viable for me. I had tried the trial versions of other online solutions like Practo ray and Lybrate. I had no complaints about 75health. Thanks to the time, effort and money put in by the developers of this free solution. I wish they can continue to find enough funding for this good inititiative.

Pros

1. Absolutely free for use 2. No data caps 3. No bandwidth caps 4. No need to install software 5. Date is exportable to other EHR/EMR softwares 6. Very friendly and prompt service and support

Cons

Virtually none! But would like the android version of the app to have an option to scan documents directly and upload without the need to go to gallery.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Raman B, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Indralal from MOH Office, Matara

Simple,easy to use platform

Pros

Simple interface with all need to know things in one page. need a internet connection to proper speedy functioning

Cons

slow response time. specially when entering drugs.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Indralal N, thank you for posting your review, We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. Our technical team is working on improving the loading speed of the application. You can also drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Rim from Jacksonville University

Great Product For Your Wallet

Pros

I used this software as a graduate student in the field of health informatics to assess the interoperable and qualitative standards of several electronic medical and health record systems. This cloud computed, affordable, and functional system is beyond impressive and can certainly be used in the field of healthcare and patient management and treatment due to its complex yet easy to navigate set up. I recommend to those who are shopping for a system and want to ensure all checklist items are available to them.

Cons

I wish there were less steps to take when inserting records into the system. It would be more timely to just insert areas to upload and retrieve without having to open multiple tabs.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Rim, thank you for posting your review and being a valued customer. We are always looking into adding more features to assist practices better. We are also working on the option to enable patients to do more in our PHR platform. It would be great if you can share with us more details on how we could make the charting quicker and other features you prefer to use. This will be helpful for us to have them analyzed and work on introducing them to our platform. Please do let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to support@75health.com

bhuvi from sims

Electronic medical records for doctors

75health EMR technology is easy to use, so which make our work easier and smarter. EMR software helps to practice where clinics, hospitals or practitioner can use to maintain their patients health or medical records in an electronic format. Electronic Medical Records Software-75health has made it possible to access and handle all patient information in an easy and comfortable manner. EMR software makes the Paperless work which reduce the burden of doctors. It saves the time and cost. Its amazing customizable features for all specialization is helpful to all kind of doctors.

Pros

Its most amazing features are like-able. Inbuilt automatic alerts and auto remainders to the patients, auto report generations,appointment fixing are like-able

Cons

only authorized people have access to the medical records

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Bhuvi, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com.

Sundar from Pandesigning.com

Quality Patient Recording & Retrieval System

I am confident this software is the one of the best to manage the patient data both from clinic side and patient side reference and retrieval. I recommend this to the medical practitioners.

Pros

The software is so easy to install and use as a dependable document management and retrieval system for clinics, nursing homes and hospitals. The manual recording is cumbersome and prone to errors of different kinds besides being unfriendly to port files from one system to another. A boon to medical practitioners!

Cons

In fact there is none that I can think of.

Response from 75Health

Replied March 2021

Dear Dr. Sundar R, Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience about our application and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please reach us at support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Shiva from Ford

Excellent Software

Pros

It manages patients appointment well, also database keeps information of all the patients accurately. The best feature is appointment scheduler.

Cons

I should have known it early but now my life is simple. On a serious note sms alert could be improved.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Shiva, thank you for posting your review. We are continuously working towards enhancing our SMS alerts feature and more options like modifying the appointment SMS alerts intervals has been recently introduced to serve you better. You can also write to us to support@75health.com if you prefer more options or features and if you have more suggestions or feedback for us.

Jamol from Republican specialized scientific practical medical center of therapy and medical rehabilitation

I enjoyed using the site

Pros

It is very easy and convinent , I ejoyed using the software. Easy to use )) I can keep my patients records here a long time, then I can use them for my practice.

Cons

Nothing , everything is ok! But, in my opinion one should create more easier software to use. In addition one should add more detailed features for using.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jamol, thank you for your valuable positive feedback about our application. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Ishmael from Actebis Business Group

Next Generation Paperless & Effectice Piece of Software

I believe 75health.com is the future when it comes to keeping doctors, patients, pharmacies & medical aids up to date once it has fully launched and customized to everyone's needs!

Pros

Only authorized personnel have access to medical records, for Doctors, it is easier to treat a patient as all their medical history is already available once they have been registered and activated, patients can be treated anywhere as long as the doctor is using 75health.com. Patients have access to their medical records through their phone(s) or email. Doctors can easily dispense medication and scripts as they will already be having the medical history of their patients. The confidentiality of 75health.com is out of this world! Patients can arrange appointments with their doctors through 75health.com using only their phones and vice versa.

Cons

Confidential and Simple to use.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Ishmael N, Thank you for posting your review and for being a valued customer. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Nabeel from Dr nabeel clinic

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use Cloud storage Monthly reports

Cons

Small size for logo No examination part No reports for frequent symptoms or frequent drugs used

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Nabeel, thank you for your review. Our application is accomplished in the cloud storage mode pattern. We are looking at about the size of the logo and the examination part has been included in the latest version. Regarding frequent symptoms, our technical team is looking into it. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance and we will get in touch with you.

Steve from Wellspring

Free trial only

Pros

Seemed user friendly and intuitive. Good value.

Cons

Not enough functionality for what I needed

Ease of use- RCM involved

Response from 75Health

Replied August 2020

Dear Steve, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for our users. We apologies for the inconvenience caused for you and would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with customiztions and feature enhacements. Moreover if you would like to share the details of your requirement please drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Santos from AdventHealth Clinic

Excellent EMR software

Pros

It's ability to store all data of a patient in just a few clicks, where you can compare each patient's record and observe their progress

Cons

Some portions of the software were too complex to be used on a daily basis, hoping for a better, friendly options so we can maximize its use

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Santos M, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Gregorio from SIMNSA

GREAT SOFTWARE FOR SMALL CLINICS

It is a great tool for someone that does not have any system at all.

Pros

It is easy to have the medical history of patients online, is user-friendly and has the basic features that any small clinic needs for the team including the receptionist, nurses and doctors.

Cons

I use the system for a very short time, because it is limited, it does not include the part of the medical prescriptions and it is very simple, it helps with the administrative part but it lacks a lot of the medical record must include.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Gregorio, thank you for your feedback. Our application is user-friendly that any kind of leads generation for the small clinic to large pharmacies can repute the medical prescription for their own ability to include the parts in the system. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Jateen from The Lifestyle Clinic

Good to start with

Pros

Cost. Which is zero to start with. So good for people starting their practice

Cons

Could have been more flexible when it comes to prescription layouts

Response from 75Health

Replied August 2020

Dear Jateen U, thank you for taking time to leave us feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application secure and easier to use. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with customiztions and feature enhacements to enhance the user experience. For more assistance please email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Endale from Harla Clinic

Please help me to get EMR of your software for my clinic?

Pros

Comprehensive for physician and patient care as see android application

Cons

I can't get your software for my Clinic not available in Ethiopia

Response from 75Health

Replied March 2021

Dear Dr. Endale M, Thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. We would also like to convey to you that the software is globalized and available in Ethiopia also. Kindly click the below-added link to sign-up to the 75Health account. Link: https://www.75health.com/create-account.jsp For any suggestion, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Madina from Dr. Madina clinic

Useful and time saving app

Pros

Easy to use. Ready templates. SMS and email reminder with appointments

Cons

I wish it had a special set up for antenatal visits and gynecology. The only thing I actually wish to have in this program is a professional form or templates for medical reports. I was wondering why medical report forms can’t be used here?

Response from 75Health

Replied March 2021

Dear Dr. Madina A, Thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. We would like to inform you that we provide our users with a forms module to add the customized medical forms. For any suggestions and requirements, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

ADENIYI from HAFZBAH Business Academy

Industry: Medical Devices

It makes telemedicine awesome experience and it worth the price

Health information records of people, telemedicine and medical history of the patients been stored and transferred with full details

Pros

The storage capacity and quality assurance.It is the best ever seen and makes work easier, faster and less costly

Cons

Actually the software works very faster and easier, just that I will advice the cost should be lowered

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Adeniyi, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. The price of our software is affordable and it also comes with a lot of features. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Adesewa from Avril Physiotherapy hub

A great EMR for starting companies

I am able to keep up with my patients visits and medical records. I can easily refer them to the clinic. It’s a well organized software kudos to the creator. I am very impressed

Pros

It has all the features I needed. It has space billing and appointments. Mostly the fact that it audits everything done on it. It’s hard to cheat and steal from it.

Cons

It’s hard to say what I don’t like, as I haven’t noticed any. It signs me out too quickly tho.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Adesewa, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Amna from Aaqil's Dental Group & Institute

Its an extremely easy to use software with a user-friendly interface

Pros

It covers all the aspects from maintaining Patient database to managing appointments to billing .Plus the system alert sms to patient really helps.The response time to any query is excellent and the back end team is very cooperative

Cons

Can't sync or export the calendar to any other interface and sms alert should go 24hr before the appointment rather than 48 hrs

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Amna A, thank you for your review. Our technical team is looking for the entire part of the system that includes the calendar option to improve the quality of interface and SMS alert instantly. You can also drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Marguerite from Creative Births LLC

Free EHR

Pros

For free software it’s fine. Not hard to use

Cons

Not easily customizable. Neglects info for women’s health

Response from 75Health

Replied March 2021

Dear Dr. Marguerite E, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. We would like to inform you that a lot of customization has been added to the latest version of our application. For any suggestion and requirements, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Shem from Pixelume Managed Digital Services

Great experience from an evolving product.

Pros

75health is a great product. Some of the reasons I think it is are its: Ease of use | Simplicity Ready support Great price Costant upgrades

Cons

Lacks a few of the modern EHR features but it doesn't take away from the functionality. The product still needs to upgrade its internal messaging and mailing module. The tech support team is currently working on this for a near future release.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Shem L, thank you for your positive review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com

Jeremy from STERIS corp

75health EHR review

Pros

- Very easy to use - Quick entry - Cheap in comparison to other EHR softwares for a small population

Cons

No complaints after 4 months of using the product. Used athenaClinicals in the past and found 75health to be a much better product for my company's needs.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jeremy K. thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are happy that you liked our software. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. You can also drop an email to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Bjorn from Klinika Santa Marija Zurrieq

Very easy to use and useful.

Better service in terms of professionality, safety an efficacy.

Pros

Ease of use, fast, updates regularly. Can be adapted to everyday use as it contains all features needed I daily clinical practice.

Cons

Customer support could be better. But overall nothing much to worry. Updates are sometimes done during the day whilst using it.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Bjorn B, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Tiffany from Internet Marketing

Easy Health Record

I love the program and all the features it offers. It is amazing.

Pros

This program allows me to get my job done faster and easier. It makes it easy to communicate, and look up patient info with ease.

Cons

It was a pit tricky to figure out with I first started.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Tiffany S, thank you for the valuable feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Jean from AstroRecre

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy yo use

Very easy to use

Pros

It is on the cloud Clean interface No advertising

Cons

Not clear about hidden fees or cost of the App It does not specify the cost of saving my data

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jean A, thank you for posting your review, Yes we are cloud-based with a clean interface and we do not charge any hidden fees. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Daniel from Associazione Liberati in Cristo

I feel like it could be a real good tool to help me keep track of my clients, but I need to use it more often.

Pros

I needed something to help me keep track of the clients I counsel, and this software is helping me do that

Cons

Not all features are easy to understand and use, but this is also my fault because I am not dedicating the time to use it in the way I should.

Response from 75Health

Replied August 2020

Dear Daniel Wiens, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users and a lot of customization has been added to the latest version of our application. If you find it convenient we can also connect with you for an online individual demo to walk you through our application, kindly drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Gianfranco from Independent Home physiotherapy

Overall it’s a good place to chart my notes. I would refer to a friend in the same profession because it meets the needs our college requirements

Pros

I like the ability to organize contents within a chart, including subjective notes. I also like the the ability to attach files to the chart.

Cons

I don’t like that the software automatically assumes I am a doctor. In Canada, physiotherapists are not considered doctors. I also find that the program/app is developed to cater to medical doctors/GP’s and NOT to physiorherpists. There should be more flexibility to change the program to suit the needs of any practitioner. With all this being said, I am only using and only intend on using the free software.

Response from 75Health

Replied August 2020

Dear Gianfranco.C, thank you for posting your feedback. We apologies for the inconvenience caused when you have tried to add your salutation in our platform. We would also like to convey to you that the feature is updated and the option to change the Dr salutation is now available. For more assistance please email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Cole from Wittels Orthopedic Center

75HEALTH

Great experience so far

Pros

The product was Easy to use and easy to set up

Cons

Limited functionality but ease of use makes up for it

Reasons for Choosing 75health

Ease of use and price point

Response from 75Health

Replied March 2021

Dear Dr. Cole H, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us get better. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with customizations and feature enhancements to enhance the user experience. For any suggestion and requirements, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Jose Pablo from MediFamilia

Excellent software

Would recommend 20 times over, really benefits the daily work.

Pros

Free, easy to use, loads quickly. Surely it has been made by doctors for doctors.

Cons

Doesn't have the option to NOT inform patients of their appointments by email or SMS.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jose Pablo M, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. For more assistance, you can also email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Ben from HyperTrend Industries

Ease of use

Pros

The ability to safely access patient data with efficiency. We look forward to Future improvement to the software

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Ben S. thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. If you require any assistance you can drop an email to support@75health.com

jay from jay seidel dpm pa inc

Easiest to use

This software very much help me reach my business potential. It was easy to use and super capable to handle all the things that I needed to accomplish

Pros

Easy to use, Clear, simple and straightforward

Cons

Nothing at all was a problem with this offer

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jay S, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Good all round

Pros

Easy to use. All necessary information can be bundled up on a single page

Cons

Could be faster to input info. I would rather be able to input directly into the space provided without having to open the dialogue and finalise it

Response from 75Health

Replied August 2020

Dear Doctor, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a suggestion. We are always working towards to make the software easier to be used by the users. We would like to inform you that we will have this suggestion internally analyzed and we will be implement this in our platform. We will be updating you once the requirement is updated. For any suggestion, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Marvellous software, With an android application

Pros

Ease of use and anytime and any place usage, Needs some customization related to prescription and instructions in Indian language and meaningful use

Cons

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. You can also drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Divakara from Dr.Divakara's Speciality Clinic

Web based EHR

Pros

1. Free 2. Easy to use. 3. Convinient as it is web based no need to install any software .

Cons

Need more features like ordering tests , to upload patient's reports

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Divakara, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We make the concern features like ordering tests, to upload patient's reports the information will be processed in the latest updates. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Larry from Harmelia Wellness Institute

The smart way of conducting medical practice

Easy to use, interactive and seamless and allows for migration from paper to a paperless, cloud-based environment, saving on storage space and reducing a cost of doing business.

Pros

Easy of use.

Cons

Lack of detail in history taking.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Larry M, thank you for your feedback. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com.

75 health escribe

Unhappy

Pros

Registration was easy. liked the escribe option

Cons

Was advertised as free but charges were added later. I didn't like the wrong advertising

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Doctor, thank you for your review. Still, you can sign up an account for free and have a 30 day trial period. After the trial period, you can go for a monthly plan or yearly plan. For more queries, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Randeep from Agrwal heart care

Good web based EMR,nice and cool user interface.

Streamline my practice, reduce paperwork. Improve patient experience

Pros

User can organise various components of health record as per their preference. The software has inbuilt support for ICD, SNOMED and procedure codes. Inbuilt drug database with brand name helps in faster generation of prescription.

Cons

1. The physical examination part is missing. Ideally for every major organ system (e.g- Cardiovascular, respiratory, Abdomen) there should be a standard format to record the examination finding. 2. Each physician has a list of common symptoms with which they deal in day to day practice. There should be an option to maintain a this list so that they can be copied to patient encounter with simple click rather than typing each time 3. The system should have inbuilt drug information database for each drug salt - Common side effects, precautions, contraindications, dose modification required in renal and hepatic dysfunction

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Randeep S, thank you for posting your review. We would like to inform you that all your concerns point has been updated on our latest version. For further queries, please email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Preetham from Smilecare

I absolutely recommend this.

Pros

It is easy to use. All the process is simple and easy to navigate to record. I would recommend this electronic health record software.

Cons

The integration was quite easy, since I had a knowledge if electronic health record since I have a background in health informatics. The interoperability seems to be okay .

Response from 75Health

Replied August 2020

Dear Preetham.K , thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please reach us at support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Milos from Healthway Medical Centre

Excellent product

Pros

Easy to use, efficient, versatile. Excellent IT support.

Cons

Some country specific issues but they were fixed by IT support.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Milos R, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com.

pouyan from Maimonides Medical Center

Very good

Pros

Easy to learn and customizable to preference

Cons

Time to get used to and different from other platforms

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Pouyan g, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Shahbaz from Hospital & health care

Best EHR Application

its awesome all time.

Pros

75health’s is a good online Electronic Health Record System where Doctors and Hospital record patients data. its very easy to use and easy to understand.

Cons

user interface is very nice, dashboard widgets are very helpful.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Shahbaz M, thank you for your feedback. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and you can also email to support@75health.com

Abdelaziz from Games/toys

Fast responding support

Easy to use, totally free, good communication system between doctors and patients. Highly recommended service.

Pros

I sent a feedback for 75health developing team to add an option to delete Patients and messages, I surprised they took a quick action to make these options available for customers. I'm happy with this free service. You can found all you need in 75health.

Cons

When you have to insert your logo in reports or bills it should be inserted with a fixed size that specified by 75health.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Abdelaziz A, thank you for your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com.

Shaovnne from Golden entertainment

Industry: Restaurants

It’s quick and environmentally friendly

Medical billing and chief complaint was a smooth transaction for the most part

Pros

Every code, medicine, and etc is in the system . Not hard to learn not find things .

Cons

Sometime doesn’t have the codes to the cpt or icd and etc .

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Shaovnne P, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. Our technical team are looking on CPT and will be updated in the future version. For more assistance, please email us to support@75health.com