• Pros

• "It is very easy and convinent , I ejoyed using the software. Easy to use )) I can keep my patients records here a long time, then I can use them for my practice. "

• "Easy to use, efficient, versatile. Excellent IT support."

• "Its aesthetically beautiful interface is a pro."

• Cons

• "Nothing , everything is ok! But, in my opinion one should create more easier software to use. In addition one should add more detailed features for using. "

• "Some country specific issues but they were fixed by IT support."

• "I wish there were less steps to take when inserting records into the system. It would be more timely to just insert areas to upload and retrieve without having to open multiple tabs. "

Browse 75health Reviews

Raman from Private Practice

Free EHR/EMR software for Indian Doctors

I had personally researched on my options for a free EHR/EMR software. Being a doctor from a developing country like India, paid options are not viable for me. I had tried the trial versions of other online solutions like Practo ray and Lybrate. I had no complaints about 75health. Thanks to the time, effort and money put in by the developers of this free solution. I wish they can continue to find enough funding for this good inititiative.

Pros

1. Absolutely free for use 2. No data caps 3. No bandwidth caps 4. No need to install software 5. Date is exportable to other EHR/EMR softwares 6. Very friendly and prompt service and support

Cons

Virtually none! But would like the android version of the app to have an option to scan documents directly and upload without the need to go to gallery.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Raman B, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

ARCHIE from Dr Archie D Bunani Medical Center

EMR Management Got So EASY

Excellent.

Pros

Managing medical records of at least 70 consults and not less than 10 admission daily is never easy. But thanks to 75 Health (despite being on Free Trial)... everything became so handy. This is the best acronym we can give to 75 health: E - Everything A - At a S - Systematic Y - waY

Cons

They removed the ability to attach files in the free trial

Saroj from Nepal Army

Great start but need more to improve......

I came across 75Health while looking for an app to take care of my patients record electronically. I find this application very useful as it has an android app also which adds to its convenience of use and portability. However, while using for some time i find it deficient in certain important features. I am still using it for my daily practice management and finding it helpful. Hope future updates will improve in its deficient aspects about which i have personally emailed to the developer team. They also responded very positively.

Pros

1. It is very easy to use and i can register and record my patient within few minutes. 2. The cell phone and email notification features is great. It helps immediately connect with my patient. 3. I specially like the attach file feature where i can immediately take snaps and upload lab reports, x ray or even OPD tickets and old documents.

Cons

1. Section for Vital signs is not adequate lack certain important parameter like head circumference (very important for me as pediatrician) 2. Physical examination with review of system in detail in lacking

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Saroj, Thank you for your valuable feedback about our application. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. Both Vital signs and physical examination has been updated on the latest version. For more assistance please write back the email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Rim from Jacksonville University

Great Product For Your Wallet

Pros

I used this software as a graduate student in the field of health informatics to assess the interoperable and qualitative standards of several electronic medical and health record systems. This cloud computed, affordable, and functional system is beyond impressive and can certainly be used in the field of healthcare and patient management and treatment due to its complex yet easy to navigate set up. I recommend to those who are shopping for a system and want to ensure all checklist items are available to them.

Cons

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Rim, thank you for posting your review and being a valued customer. We are always looking into adding more features to assist practices better. We are also working on the option to enable patients to do more in our PHR platform. It would be great if you can share with us more details on how we could make the charting quicker and other features you prefer to use. This will be helpful for us to have them analyzed and work on introducing them to our platform. Please do let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to support@75health.com

bhuvi from sims

Electronic medical records for doctors

75health EMR technology is easy to use, so which make our work easier and smarter. EMR software helps to practice where clinics, hospitals or practitioner can use to maintain their patients health or medical records in an electronic format. Electronic Medical Records Software-75health has made it possible to access and handle all patient information in an easy and comfortable manner. EMR software makes the Paperless work which reduce the burden of doctors. It saves the time and cost. Its amazing customizable features for all specialization is helpful to all kind of doctors.

Pros

Its most amazing features are like-able. Inbuilt automatic alerts and auto remainders to the patients, auto report generations,appointment fixing are like-able

Cons

only authorized people have access to the medical records

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Bhuvi, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com.

Alan from SJMC

Simple ad easy to use

Generally fine. There were two down times and any downtime for a cloud based EMR is bad.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity of the interface

Cons

Search capability is rather limited. Not all fields are searchable. Everything is visible to the PHR (patient) except the Alert box so beware.

Reasons for Choosing 75health

Best value for money EMR and very suitable for Telemedicine. My review here: https://palmdoc.net/index.php/2020/02/12/75health-com-and-doxy-me-a-perfect-match-for-telemedicine/

Steve from Wellspring

Free trial only

Pros

Seemed user friendly and intuitive. Good value.

Cons

Not enough functionality for what I needed

Reasons for Choosing 75health

Ease of use- RCM involved

Divakara from Dr.Divakara's Speciality Clinic

Web based EHR

Pros

1. Free 2. Easy to use. 3. Convinient as it is web based no need to install any software .

Cons

Need more features like ordering tests , to upload patient's reports

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Divakara, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We make the concern features like ordering tests, to upload patient's reports the information will be processed in the latest updates. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Jateen from The Lifestyle Clinic

Good to start with

Pros

Cost. Which is zero to start with. So good for people starting their practice

Cons

Could have been more flexible when it comes to prescription layouts

Endale from Harla Clinic

Please help me to get EMR of your software for my clinic?

Pros

Comprehensive for physician and patient care as see android application

Cons

I can't get your software for my Clinic not available in Ethiopia

Shiva from Ford

Excellent Software

Pros

It manages patients appointment well, also database keeps information of all the patients accurately. The best feature is appointment scheduler.

Cons

I should have known it early but now my life is simple. On a serious note sms alert could be improved.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Shiva, thank you for posting your review. We are continuously working towards enhancing our SMS alerts feature and more options like modifying the appointment SMS alerts intervals has been recently introduced to serve you better. You can also write to us to support@75health.com if you prefer more options or features and if you have more suggestions or feedback for us.

Jamol from Republican specialized scientific practical medical center of therapy and medical rehabilitation

I enjoyed using the site

Cons

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jamol, thank you for your valuable positive feedback about our application. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Ishmael from Actebis Business Group

Next Generation Paperless & Effectice Piece of Software

I believe 75health.com is the future when it comes to keeping doctors, patients, pharmacies & medical aids up to date once it has fully launched and customized to everyone's needs!

Pros

Only authorized personnel have access to medical records, for Doctors, it is easier to treat a patient as all their medical history is already available once they have been registered and activated, patients can be treated anywhere as long as the doctor is using 75health.com. Patients have access to their medical records through their phone(s) or email. Doctors can easily dispense medication and scripts as they will already be having the medical history of their patients. The confidentiality of 75health.com is out of this world! Patients can arrange appointments with their doctors through 75health.com using only their phones and vice versa.

Cons

Confidential and Simple to use.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Ishmael N, Thank you for posting your review and for being a valued customer. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Nabeel from Dr nabeel clinic

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use Cloud storage Monthly reports

Cons

Small size for logo No examination part No reports for frequent symptoms or frequent drugs used

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Nabeel, thank you for your review. Our application is accomplished in the cloud storage mode pattern. We are looking at about the size of the logo and the examination part has been included in the latest version. Regarding frequent symptoms, our technical team is looking into it. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance and we will get in touch with you.

Santos from AdventHealth Clinic

Excellent EMR software

Pros

It's ability to store all data of a patient in just a few clicks, where you can compare each patient's record and observe their progress

Cons

Some portions of the software were too complex to be used on a daily basis, hoping for a better, friendly options so we can maximize its use

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Santos M, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Gregorio from SIMNSA

GREAT SOFTWARE FOR SMALL CLINICS

It is a great tool for someone that does not have any system at all.

Pros

It is easy to have the medical history of patients online, is user-friendly and has the basic features that any small clinic needs for the team including the receptionist, nurses and doctors.

Cons

I use the system for a very short time, because it is limited, it does not include the part of the medical prescriptions and it is very simple, it helps with the administrative part but it lacks a lot of the medical record must include.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Gregorio, thank you for your feedback. Our application is user-friendly that any kind of leads generation for the small clinic to large pharmacies can repute the medical prescription for their own ability to include the parts in the system. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Great Product!

Overall it is great! I hope it will continue to be free for current users.

Pros

I can't believe its free of charge. The interface is good looking. It is very easy to use and log in data. The template slots in the patient file and health record are really helpful. They cover everything i usually use.

Cons

I'm not sure why the name is called 75. Its not really outstanding. Even the app for this is the logo 75.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Doctor, thank you for posting your review, We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. For more assistance please write back the email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Haroon from Dr H Haffejee

Probably the best cloud EHR out there

I simply enjoy using 75Health software . Its very fast ,simple , user friendly , with multiple built in macros that simply your task and the software just keeps getting better with each update . There r little features that make a huge difference .

Pros

Too many things . The macros in the EHR the Alert notes . The birds eye view of the notes . The Appoint Scheduler

Cons

That I discovered it so late

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Haroon, thank you for posting your review. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

ADENIYI from HAFZBAH Business Academy

Industry: Medical Devices

It makes telemedicine awesome experience and it worth the price

Health information records of people, telemedicine and medical history of the patients been stored and transferred with full details

Pros

The storage capacity and quality assurance.It is the best ever seen and makes work easier, faster and less costly

Cons

Actually the software works very faster and easier, just that I will advice the cost should be lowered

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Adeniyi, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. The price of our software is affordable and it also comes with a lot of features. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Adesewa from Avril Physiotherapy hub

A great EMR for starting companies

I am able to keep up with my patients visits and medical records. I can easily refer them to the clinic. It’s a well organized software kudos to the creator. I am very impressed

Pros

It has all the features I needed. It has space billing and appointments. Mostly the fact that it audits everything done on it. It’s hard to cheat and steal from it.

Cons

It’s hard to say what I don’t like, as I haven’t noticed any. It signs me out too quickly tho.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Adesewa, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Amna from Aaqil's Dental Group & Institute

Its an extremely easy to use software with a user-friendly interface

Pros

It covers all the aspects from maintaining Patient database to managing appointments to billing .Plus the system alert sms to patient really helps.The response time to any query is excellent and the back end team is very cooperative

Cons

Can't sync or export the calendar to any other interface and sms alert should go 24hr before the appointment rather than 48 hrs

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Amna A, thank you for your review. Our technical team is looking for the entire part of the system that includes the calendar option to improve the quality of interface and SMS alert instantly. You can also drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Shem from Pixelume Managed Digital Services

Great experience from an evolving product.

Pros

75health is a great product. Some of the reasons I think it is are its: Ease of use | Simplicity Ready support Great price Costant upgrades

Cons

Lacks a few of the modern EHR features but it doesn't take away from the functionality. The product still needs to upgrade its internal messaging and mailing module. The tech support team is currently working on this for a near future release.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Shem L, thank you for your positive review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com

Jeremy from STERIS corp

75health EHR review

Pros

- Very easy to use - Quick entry - Cheap in comparison to other EHR softwares for a small population

Cons

No complaints after 4 months of using the product. Used athenaClinicals in the past and found 75health to be a much better product for my company's needs.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jeremy K. thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are happy that you liked our software. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. You can also drop an email to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Bjorn from Klinika Santa Marija Zurrieq

Very easy to use and useful.

Better service in terms of professionality, safety an efficacy.

Pros

Ease of use, fast, updates regularly. Can be adapted to everyday use as it contains all features needed I daily clinical practice.

Cons

Customer support could be better. But overall nothing much to worry. Updates are sometimes done during the day whilst using it.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Bjorn B, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Tiffany from Internet Marketing

Easy Health Record

I love the program and all the features it offers. It is amazing.

Pros

This program allows me to get my job done faster and easier. It makes it easy to communicate, and look up patient info with ease.

Cons

It was a pit tricky to figure out with I first started.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Tiffany S, thank you for the valuable feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Jean from AstroRecre

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy yo use

Very easy to use

Pros

It is on the cloud Clean interface No advertising

Cons

Not clear about hidden fees or cost of the App It does not specify the cost of saving my data

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jean A, thank you for posting your review, Yes we are cloud-based with a clean interface and we do not charge any hidden fees. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Jose Pablo from MediFamilia

Excellent software

Would recommend 20 times over, really benefits the daily work.

Pros

Free, easy to use, loads quickly. Surely it has been made by doctors for doctors.

Cons

Doesn't have the option to NOT inform patients of their appointments by email or SMS.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jose Pablo M, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. For more assistance, you can also email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Indralal from MOH Office, Matara

Simple,easy to use platform

Pros

Simple interface with all need to know things in one page. need a internet connection to proper speedy functioning

Cons

slow response time. specially when entering drugs.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Indralal N, thank you for posting your review, We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. Our technical team is working on improving the loading speed of the application. You can also drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Ben from HyperTrend Industries

Ease of use

Pros

The ability to safely access patient data with efficiency. We look forward to Future improvement to the software

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Ben S. thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. If you require any assistance you can drop an email to support@75health.com

jay from jay seidel dpm pa inc

Easiest to use

This software very much help me reach my business potential. It was easy to use and super capable to handle all the things that I needed to accomplish

Pros

Easy to use, Clear, simple and straightforward

Cons

Nothing at all was a problem with this offer

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jay S, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Marvellous software, With an android application

Pros

Ease of use and anytime and any place usage, Needs some customization related to prescription and instructions in Indian language and meaningful use

Cons

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. You can also drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Larry from Harmelia Wellness Institute

The smart way of conducting medical practice

Easy to use, interactive and seamless and allows for migration from paper to a paperless, cloud-based environment, saving on storage space and reducing a cost of doing business.

Pros

Easy of use.

Cons

Lack of detail in history taking.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Larry M, thank you for your feedback. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com.

75 health escribe

Unhappy

Pros

Registration was easy. liked the escribe option

Cons

Was advertised as free but charges were added later. I didn't like the wrong advertising

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Doctor, thank you for your review. Still, you can sign up an account for free and have a 30 day trial period. After the trial period, you can go for a monthly plan or yearly plan. For more queries, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Randeep from Agrwal heart care

Good web based EMR,nice and cool user interface.

Streamline my practice, reduce paperwork. Improve patient experience

Pros

User can organise various components of health record as per their preference. The software has inbuilt support for ICD, SNOMED and procedure codes. Inbuilt drug database with brand name helps in faster generation of prescription.

Cons

1. The physical examination part is missing. Ideally for every major organ system (e.g- Cardiovascular, respiratory, Abdomen) there should be a standard format to record the examination finding. 2. Each physician has a list of common symptoms with which they deal in day to day practice. There should be an option to maintain a this list so that they can be copied to patient encounter with simple click rather than typing each time 3. The system should have inbuilt drug information database for each drug salt - Common side effects, precautions, contraindications, dose modification required in renal and hepatic dysfunction

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Randeep S, thank you for posting your review. We would like to inform you that all your concerns point has been updated on our latest version. For further queries, please email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Milos from Healthway Medical Centre

Excellent product

Pros

Easy to use, efficient, versatile. Excellent IT support.

Cons

Some country specific issues but they were fixed by IT support.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Milos R, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com.

pouyan from Maimonides Medical Center

Very good

Pros

Easy to learn and customizable to preference

Cons

Time to get used to and different from other platforms

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Pouyan g, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Shahbaz from Hospital & health care

Best EHR Application

its awesome all time.

Pros

75health’s is a good online Electronic Health Record System where Doctors and Hospital record patients data. its very easy to use and easy to understand.

Cons

user interface is very nice, dashboard widgets are very helpful.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Shahbaz M, thank you for your feedback. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and you can also email to support@75health.com

Abdelaziz from Games/toys

Fast responding support

Easy to use, totally free, good communication system between doctors and patients. Highly recommended service.

Pros

I sent a feedback for 75health developing team to add an option to delete Patients and messages, I surprised they took a quick action to make these options available for customers. I'm happy with this free service. You can found all you need in 75health.

Cons

When you have to insert your logo in reports or bills it should be inserted with a fixed size that specified by 75health.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Abdelaziz A, thank you for your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com.

Shaovnne from Golden entertainment

Industry: Restaurants

It’s quick and environmentally friendly

Medical billing and chief complaint was a smooth transaction for the most part

Pros

Every code, medicine, and etc is in the system . Not hard to learn not find things .

Cons

Sometime doesn’t have the codes to the cpt or icd and etc .

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Shaovnne P, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. Our technical team are looking on CPT and will be updated in the future version. For more assistance, please email us to support@75health.com

Owen from Owens Biusness

Industry: Utilities

75health review

Paper health records

Pros

Easy to use and easy to find through google

Cons

You have to remember your Kpid and there is no mobile app

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Owen D, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and of course we are easy to find on google. You can email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Marguerite from Creative Births LLC

Free EHR

Pros

For free software it’s fine. Not hard to use

Cons

Not easily customizable. Neglects info for women’s health

Ari from Evexia Counseling & Consulting

Industry: Mental Health Care

Best Free EHR out there

I enjoyed 75health very much until I found out that it was not completely HIPAA compliant. How can you house health records and information if it isn't being stored legally?

Pros

This is somewhat customizable to my company's need as well as being free.

Cons

You can't have an electronic health record that is 100% hipaa compliant. It doesn't make sense.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Ali L, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, We have been updated our application and now it is completely HIPAA compliant. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application secure and easier to use. For more assistance please email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Jeremy from Vime Medical Practice

Still new to the system

EMR for new business.

Pros

Nice mobile application. Easy customization.

Cons

Charge too much for eprescribe. Main account lists you as Dr even if you are another trype of provider. Have to make a second user to stop that. No financial reporting

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Jeremy W, thank you for your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. Regarding the pricing of e-prescribe, we do not want to compromise on the quality of what we are offering and our pricing is an industry-standard but we would like to hear your pricing on e-prescribe. For more assistance, please write an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Gianfranco from Independent Home physiotherapy

Overall it’s a good place to chart my notes. I would refer to a friend in the same profession because it meets the needs our college requirements

Pros

I like the ability to organize contents within a chart, including subjective notes. I also like the the ability to attach files to the chart.

Cons

I don’t like that the software automatically assumes I am a doctor. In Canada, physiotherapists are not considered doctors. I also find that the program/app is developed to cater to medical doctors/GP’s and NOT to physiorherpists. There should be more flexibility to change the program to suit the needs of any practitioner. With all this being said, I am only using and only intend on using the free software.

Dannia from Saguaro Medical Weight Control

Pros

Easy to use and great customer service from this co.!

Cons

No Soap Note template. But there are other templates the doctors can use..

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Dannia A, thank you for your feedback. We always look for customer experience and satisfaction is our priority. As soap note template is concerned we are looking into it and will be updated. For more assistance please email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Daniel from Associazione Liberati in Cristo

I feel like it could be a real good tool to help me keep track of my clients, but I need to use it more often.

Pros

I needed something to help me keep track of the clients I counsel, and this software is helping me do that

Cons

Not all features are easy to understand and use, but this is also my fault because I am not dedicating the time to use it in the way I should.

Alexandria from University

App

Pros

it very easy and great for everyone. FUN

Cons

slow and loads but if there were more on it it would be great.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Alexandria M, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Preetham from Smilecare

I absolutely recommend this.

Pros

It is easy to use. All the process is simple and easy to navigate to record. I would recommend this electronic health record software.

Cons

The integration was quite easy, since I had a knowledge if electronic health record since I have a background in health informatics. The interoperability seems to be okay .

Chi from Beyond Rehab

Ease of use EHR

Pros

75 Health is a free program, it's great for small business who don't see many patients on a daily basis.

Cons

It is very difficult to use this program if you are seeing over 10 patients a day since you can't SALT your note and edit it that way.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Chi W, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Stephanie from Healthcare

New Clinic Operator

Pros

Price! The price scale fit into our budget.

Cons

No tech support. I had difficulty connecting with IT.

Response from Kaaspro

Replied September 2019

Dear Stephanie K. thank you for posting your feedback. We apologies for the inconvenience it caused for you to contact tech support to connect with IT. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com