All Connecteam Reviews

Maria

Religious Institutions, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed February 2024

Couldn't be happier with it!

Anders

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Fantastic time clock software with a ton of extra features

We have saved time for the administration. We have gotten more clarity over our spend hours. Employees have gotten a better information and news overview. Employees have gotten a greater insight and clarity of hours. I could go on with all the extra benefits we have found using this software.

PROS

It is hard to summarize. The software covers so many different platform uses. We primarily use it for time clock features but we get so many extra possibilities presented: - tracking of incident reports- Easy communication platform for important news, updates etc. - HR tracking of skills and courses- Travel expenses- Task management- Etc-

CONS

Sometimes it is hard to find the correct way to setup a feature or function because there is a settings tab under each function.

Reason for choosing Connecteam

It has better prices and have a lot more work features.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

It was easier to use and cheaper.

Andres! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's great to know you are happy with Connecteam and find it efficient for your business! Connecteam is an all-in-one platform. It means that it suppose to replace multiple tools businesses need to manage their team and have them all under one roof. What makes Connecteam different than other software, is the capability to build the app exactly to your needs, meaning activating and paying only for the things you actually need. That way, you're not being overwhelmed and not paying for stuff you don't need at the moment or at all! Because of that approach, each product in the platform has its own set of UI, capabilities, and settings options. And, of course, you have the main settings menu for all general options :) Hoped that helped clarify why things are built the way they are :) Thanks again for your review!

Replied February 2023

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Schoolhouse IT Review

Overall I am extremely satisfied with the app. We have been able to transfer several of our processes to the app.

PROS

The ease of using the time clock has been extremely helpful. We have been transitioning from using Google Sheets for time tracking and paper records for expense reports. The Forms option for digital record keeping has made the expense reports very easy and exceptionally convenient.

CONS

Automatic break transitions from Paid to unpaid after a time threshold would be great.I have run into issues with the built in camera feature in Forms.Having a way to break out vacation time and Holiday time together into different categories of PTO would be nice.Having a log of changes made to the timesheets for visibility and accountability would be extremely helpful.Setting dates to automatically give paid Holidays would be very convenient.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

We would use Google Sheets for time tracking and relied on the honor system for keeping time. We also used paper receipts and a paper form for expense reports. Paper reports were unwieldy and we had an employee that we suspected of stealing time.

Thank you so much for your review! We would be happy to address some of the things you've mentioned here: (1) In PTO, you can create policy types (i.e. categories) and under each of them you can create as many policies as you need with different names, rules, and assignees. (2) Under each timesheet, there are blue and orange dots that automatically explain what changes or edits have been made in that timesheet, by who, and when. If you refer to a general audit page for all edits in the timesheets, that's a great idea we'll pass forward to the product team. (3) Setting automated dates for holidays is on our roadmap already :) As for the automated transition of breaks and an issue with the camera in Forms - did you contact us regarding these two? If not, please reach out to me personally at chen@connecteam.com so we can connect and help. Thank you!

Replied May 2023

Reviewed December 2022

Disappointed with the app after 14 months - issues are never-ending

Terrible experience, I wish we never used the software

PROS

Good design, friendly customer service, courses and updates work well

CONS

We regret we have gone ahead with Connecteam over a year ago. The system was promising, but the team have not been able to resolve most issues after a year. The scheduling module is full of bugs (the shifts tend of to disappear or duplicate shifts appear for whatever reason, some jobs were sent to the wrong user, schedule is often slow especially on mobile phones). Time clock module seems ok, but be prepared to spend some time comparing time entries with job schedule on another screen - they could not build a comparison of actual vs standard hours in the app. The support and development team don't seem to understand the cleaning industry, communication with cleaners is problematic as there is no traceability or audit trail for actions and messages. The software was also completely down at least a couple of times in the last few weeks.The critical issues are with the scheduling. We notice a new bug pretty much every few days now. We report issues on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. They always ask us to record videos and screenshots, which we have to send to them. They then ask us to check it has been resolved. When one bug is fixed, another one seems to appear. I am not sure how they are operating.

Thank you for your feedback. It breaks our hearts to read your review, but we're not running away from responsibility. We do nothing else but create the best platform in the world to manage non-desk employees. In the past 2 years, our company has grown 20 times, customers and employees wise. Some parts of the system needed massive revisions in order to be able to support the radically increasing traffic, and sometimes it took longer than expected, and getting there wasn't smooth sailing either. Nothing I can say at the end of things could change what you have already experienced. What I can tell, is that there's a dedicated team of people that spend countless hours improving every bit of the platform, even through hard times. If you'd like, I'm available to listen and answer questions. As this review is anonymous, I can't reach you on my end as I don't have your contact details, but you can contact me at chen@connecteam.com and I'll reply back immediately. Thank you again ����

Replied December 2022

Faith

Printing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

The UPS Store

Excellent, the support team is always available and can assist me with what I need.I would highly recommend this to any other companies, hence why we agreed to film the advertisement.

PROS

Accessibility and interface are excellent.This app makes admin side of keeping track of staff hours the easiest I've seen.It is particularly helpful when it comes to employees that work in multiple places/

CONS

Getting staff used to a new clock in system will always be difficult. Some features I think can be improved on (i.e. accepting multiple shifts at a time in job scheduler, easier schedule making in app)

Reason for choosing Connecteam

The other system we looked into (can't remember the name), but the interface was not as easy to get around.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

The time keeping system had fundamental flaws and I wanted a system that could allow us to keep better track of staff hours.

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Faith :) We truly appreciate your willingness to help us spread the word about how Connecteam helps businesses with a majority of employees that do not sit in front of a desk, to better communicate and operate their day-to-day :) As for improving the ability for users to accept multiple shifts at once, and making a better scheduling experience for admins in the mobile app - we completely agree and already have plans for those areas. Thanks again for everything :)

Replied June 2023

Natalie

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Pleased with the product

My team was hesitant to use Connecteam but it was so easy to learn! I love that I have access to it on my phone & computer - it really keeps me organized and I can easily stay on top of everything that is going on. Before, things would pile up quickly and communication wasn't as efficient as it is now. Any problem I encounter is QUICKLY addressed by customer service representatives!

PROS

Every feature we use has streamlined and organized my team for the better. The customer service is excellent and the ease of using the app & website is so simple! I really appreciate the videos on each feature - I much prefer learning it on my own and then sharing the videos with my team to help them become more efficient as well.

CONS

I wish there could be a combo package. While I primarily use Connecteam for "Operations" it would be nice to have some more than the free options in HR.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

This was cheaper and gave us more options. I also like that I didn't need to "build" it - the structure was already there and all I needed to do was adjust it to our needs.

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam! We're happy to hear you're able to get more with Connecteam, all from the same place :) Our Hubs are already extremely low-priced compared to other solutions in this class, but if you'd like a discount, we can talk :) Please contact me personally at chen@connecteam.com so I can assist you as quickly as possible. Thanks again!

Replied April 2023

Jason

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Best HR software that i've come across and by the looks of things they are just getting started.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant from the design to the usability to the support articles and videos to the customer service. This is a great platform and a great team and i'm looking forward to growing with it in our small organisation.

PROS

The simplicity and scope of the software. It packs so much in while keeping it relatively easy to use and administer. I'm really impressed.

CONS

I think the pricing model could be a little more flexible for 11 - 30 level organisations but offering a free version for firms under 11 employees helps a lot with that. The editors can be a bit cumbersome (the Text editor windows in many cases are small compared to available screen real estate). There is no auto-save so if you have connectivity issues, or have fat fingers when using your mouse... bye-bye work. These are by no means deal breakers though, just things to be aware of and I'm sure they will address these in the long term. The automation cannot be routed between different segments for different activities (e.g. employee signs this, then send to admin assistant to review, then send to the manager to sign. Again though these are by no means deal breakers and I'm certain these features will be added in the future.

Reason for choosing Connecteam

1) The range of features 2) The flexibility on how to use them 3) The simplicity and ease of use and 4) the strong mobile-centric approach 5) Integration with Quickbooks 6) the concession for companies under 11.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

The range of features. Whereas employment Hero is excellent at what they do and Connecteam (CT) was not as strong as employment Hero (EH) on some of the Australian compliance capabilities, the range of staff rewards available and the integration with job boards. Connecteam had a broader and richer ecosystem of capabilities built in and many of the things that EH had that connecteam was missing could be created using the CT features.

Thanks for the review Jason! Our product keeps on improving thanks to our amazing customer feedback! You can certainly create an automated procedure with our forms using our status and notes feature ! Feel free to reach out to support@connecteam.com as we will be glad to assist!

Replied October 2022

Audrey

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Connecteam offers user friendly and efficient ways to manage a business.

Connecteam is an efficient app that has helped me build training databases and easy reference materials for team members. It is also an effective way to communicate with and assess team needs throughout the work week.

PROS

Connecteam is efficient and affordable. Team communication and training materials are easily accessed, and created without a large learning curve. Customer service is very responsive, and works tirelessly to fix software issues that arise.

CONS

The scheduling and calendar piece of the app used to be difficult to coordinate with google calendar, however, I have not re-tried this after new features have come out. I wish more administrative capabilities were available via mobile device access.

Reason for choosing Connecteam

Connecteam offered more data bases and training materials, as well as efficient communication channels. The ability to customize notifications received from the app is very handy as well, so users can be engaged when they need to be, but not inundated by notifications from their mobile device.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

Connecteam offers far more organizational tools and

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Audrey! We know that the Google Calendar sync can be improved and it's already on our roadmap to make it better :) As for more mobile capabilities for admins - we're adding more and more with each app update on a bi-weekly basis. If you have any specific capabilities you'd like to see on your mobile app as an admin, please email our product team at product@connecteam.com so we can prioritize it :) Thank you so much!

Replied September 2022

Richard

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Connecteam is the winner.

It has been a massive time saver, if you don't make any entry mistakes! Our staff love using it, we get very little down time too. To be honest, the only issues we do get is on IPhones that need to update their OS. If the employee doesn't do it very soon after notification it can cause Connecteam to stop working properly. Even after removing and downloading again. Learning curve for the phone owner i'd say!

PROS

Excellent one time entry scheduling. Scheduling up to 12 months in one go! With either: weekly, daily, 4 weekly. 3 weekly, monthly or quarterly schedules. GPS location clock in and out. Very little usage of data on employee devices! Easy export to Excel for payroll management. Break down of all jobs worked on, plus rounded up time spent on say, "travelling between jobs". Makes it so much easier to manage our payroll when we use detailed itemized payment categories (Basic pay, travel time, commercial rate, mileage, holiday etc...).

CONS

It would be good when inserting a PDF or picture in Updates, you can also enter some text to go with it.

Reason for choosing Connecteam

Primarily the way the schedule job planner works. Connecteam is the best for ease of use and simplicity. Planday and Jobber were far too expensive, and we use our own downloaded PC based payroll software (12Pay) that works the best for us. So we don't need an all dancing all singing app for all.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

Didn't offer the scheduling variations, and from memory GPS wasn't available?

Richard, thank you SO MUCH for this detailed review! We highly appreciate the time you've spent writing this review :) As for attaching a file to an Update - the way Updates work, allows you to add text and files as you see fit. There's no need to add a caption as you can simply write down whatever you like anywhere in the update. So you can actually create it as "text-image-text-PDF-text-video", and so on :) On the other hand, when attaching an image or a video in the Chat, you do have the option to add a caption as it doesn't have the Update structure :) As for iOS - All devices, including iPhones, shouldn't have any issues, especially when using a supported iOS and using the latest version of Connecteam, which is being updated mostly automatically on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. If you encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us over the live chat from your admin dashboard or app :) You can also email us at support@connecteam.com Thanks again :)

Replied August 2022

Robert

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

I am damn fussy and this is the closest thing to perfect I have found

Terrific Software. Only spoke to support once, they responded within a few hours (and bear in mind we are the other side of the globe form them) so very happy. We were purchased a high tier of the product but not the top tier, about a month ago they stopped billing us as they announced it was to be free for under ten employees. However, this software is a great contributor to why we won't be under them employees for much longer.

PROS

Our entire business is based around scheduling, we send workers out into the field and their tasks and shift times are liable to change with no warning. I sit at the desktop app in the middle of all the action and my team use their mobile phones to update me constantly. Lots of software does that, such as Deputy etc, but I liked the ease of scheduling. One you adapt the language (for us "job" = client and "user" = team member so it's pretty easy) It's excellent at long range repeated scheduling, and then altering the schedule on an hurly basis as things unfold.

CONS

There's a little bit on going in and out of the Job Scheduling and Time Clock areas, would love to be able to see both simultaneous of link them e.g. click on a past shift in Scheduling and go straight into any shift change requests for it that exist, but other than that, not much!

Reason for choosing Connecteam

we had an opportunity to move to BrightHR but I assessed the scheduling as being quite inferior to Connecteam, which is the same reason we moved on from Deputy

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

Deputy involves a lot of cut and pasting to repeat shifts. Got right up my nose. I have heard that has been addressed since.

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Robert! We appreciate your support and feedback and already forwarded it to our Product teams :) Thanks again!

Replied August 2022

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2021

ConnectTeam helped us transition from a handful of productivity apps to ONE.

We are very satisfied with the app, as well as the service! Thank you for helping us work through the initial transition and we appreciate your team's attention to detail. Our staff have adapted to using the app with incredible ease and we are looking forward to using this as a tool moving forward.

PROS

The user-end is designed for mobile use, so it's super convenient and easy to use your personal mobile device to stay connected with the team. There are so many time-saving features available that take advantage of the tools we already have on hand and make an impact on our daily operations. The mobile app is clear, looks great, and even incorporated our logo into the initialization window. Very professional.

CONS

Our previous scheduling software had quite a bit more clarity and control over schedule creation, shift swapping, time-off requests, and general management. ConnectTeam has a functional scheduling feature, which is honestly better than some of the other apps out there, but this aspect could use some improvement. As with any good app company, they have assured me they are continuing to develop this feature and will release any improvements in an update.

Reason for choosing Connecteam

ConnectTeam had more features that were useful to our operations and the pricepoint was within our budget.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

We needed an app with a reliable notification system to ensure our team was on the same page. Having one app for an abundance of functions was helpful so we could consolidate our resources, saving us time and money.

Sarah, you're amazing :) Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, and share with others about your positive Connecteam experience. At Connecteam, we do nothing else but building a product that helps companies manage their remote teams easily and efficiently, so as always, you can expect improvements coming out on a regular basis :) It's really great that you were able to combine so many other softwares into one and become more productive as a company. Thanks again, and please make sure to reach out to our team for more feedback and things you'd like to see in Connecteam :)

Replied August 2021

Sierra

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2020

All of the tools I need in one place

Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

PROS

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

CONS

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

Reason for choosing Connecteam

I love that this software has the Geo fence so we can rely on more than just the honor system. I like that it will also auto clock out after a certain time frame. The messaging features and the quizzes are an awesome feature especially when you have teams with so many different schedules. The connect team software has made it easy for us to keep all members involved and onboard with everything that's going on.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

We use this platform for Payroll distribution however, we ventured out because the time clock never worked and I spent hours fixing technical errors. Every week at least one employee would randomly show a clock in at 12:59 am and clock out at 1 am every day of the pay period. Employees would be denied clocking in and then it would automatically clock them in hours later.

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra! You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Replied December 2020

Zubair

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Great all in one software!

I have enjoyed using and implementing Connecteam into our business.

PROS

The idea that one software may be enough for many employers. It has the capacity to run a small or large business. It has many features most people would not have realized they needed such as forms, a directory option, rewards, chat, and documents section.

CONS

The task manager would be even better if it had the option to change statuses like "to do" "pending" "in progress" "follow up" "complete" etc. Also another feature I would like added is a folder and list section within the task management portion. Everything else about Connecteam is amazing!

Reason for choosing Connecteam

Better integration and options. I use ClickUp for the task management service at this time but Connecteam for scheduling, chat, payroll, timesheets, communication, keeping track and organized.

Thank you so much for your review and constructive feedback! We'll forward this information to our product team so they can take a closer look at your suggestions for the Task Manager :) Thanks again!

Replied April 2023

Rufus

Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Fantastic Product

I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

PROS

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product. The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila! The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

CONS

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

Reason for choosing Connecteam

Overall, the cost was the major issue, and the flexibility to communicate with teams. Tried an actual demo without a salesman, and then made a decision to go with them.

Thank you so much Rufus! We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam. Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Replied June 2019

Dean

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Best price worthy software we used!

We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier. Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

PROS

Product is price/quality top notch. Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes. The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app. With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

CONS

As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs. This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

Connectteam had an overall beter feeling then Deputy. Its is also more personal and the interface is way more nicer!

Hi Dean, We appreciate you taking the time to review us! It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution! It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support. Thanks!

Replied August 2020

Tayfun

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Best all in one employee app.

PROS

connecteam has got everything you need to manage employees which working outside the office. you can get every information you choose from you employees so its like you did the job by your own.

CONS

nothing. its great. we used it over 4 years.

Reason for choosing Connecteam

its the price and the functions you can get.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

because in this time they only had scheduling and time tracking functions.

Thank you so much, Tayfun! We're happy you've been with us for so long, through the ups and the downs, and grown your business with Connecteam :) Thank you for your warm feedback and recommendation!

Replied March 2023

Angela

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Glad to have found this.

I'm happy with Connecteam, and I'm glad I found it.

PROS

It has a wide variety of features that have allowed us to move our payroll and HR to a virtual platform. Clocking in and out and tracking employee hours and location is a great feature.

CONS

It is not completely intuitive in all the areas of use, there are SO many helpful features, its hard to keep track at first. Nevertheless support is incredible and you can learn quickly if you reach out.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

I wanted a digital option for timesheets, with mobile app usage. I had no idea how many other brilliant options were available with connecteam. It has changed the pace of our practice in so many good ways.

Thank you so much for your review, Angela! We're happy to hear Connecteam helps you and your team be more productive and get more done :) Yes, some features are more advanced than others, but all features and capabilities have supported videos and articles to make things simpler. We're also happy that you have found our support team to be helpful and responsive! Thanks again for taking out the time to review our product and services!

Replied December 2021