• Pros

• "The customer service is hands down, the best in the industry! Easy to use and easy to understand reports."

• "Customer service and support is the best around. Pleasant, happy, willing to listen and help and very quick response time."

• "From the beginning, the software was very easy to understand and utilize. I have been on many systems that takes months to learn. The start to full go-live took less than 3 week."

• Cons

• "Not really a “Con” but just don’t like transition. However, I'm happy I made the switch."

• "Claims are filed individually and I would like to see a change to submit the day's entries all at once."

• "There is NOTHING I can say here. Euclid even continues to look for partners and relationships that can enhance their software solutions. "

Browse Euclid Reviews

Paige from Chesapeake Medical Billing Specialists LLC

Love it!

Fantastic staff from top to bottom. They listen to my suggestions and value my input. Support answers my questions quickly.

Pros

Cons

Fixing insurance credits could be easier

Reasons for Choosing Euclid

The customer service! Euclid has built a product that takes the best of the different billing softwares and created an easy, straightforward software that is easy to learn and to teach to new staff members.

Karla from Ghulam Mohi Ud Din, M.D.

Euclid improves your collections

Amazing product. We couldn't ask for more.

Pros

Very easy to use. Software is very transparent-Not one of those black box software systems. We started getting paid by several insurances in as little as 3 to 5 days. Our collection improved by 25%. Can't be beat!!!!

Cons

This software is perfect for our needs.

Reasons for Choosing Euclid

Euclid software company is very responsive and can customize the product to our needs within just a few days. They have a simple billing structure that catered to our needs instead of the one size fits all pricing structure of other billing companies.

Reasons for Switching to Euclid

For a better,friendly and transparent billing software.

James from Old Dominion Pathology Associates

Competitive Pricing with additional value.

Simple and friendly from a no-pressure buying experience and implementation to every-day use and of course, incredible customer service. The management is very receptive to additional features and modifications requested.

Pros

Ergonomic software design allows relevant data to be accessed with one to two clicks, very easy to enter claims, simple design allows easy drill down on claim details on the same page, detailed pre-programmed reports cover almost all data one would need for a management presentation.

Cons

I would love to see the coding automated so that we would have one seamless automated product from HL-7 data import from EMR, coding, claim generation and filing to posting payments.

Reasons for Choosing Euclid

Transparent pricing, easy to use, ergonomic design and great back end service.

Reasons for Switching to Euclid

We had out-sourced billing. With this simple product we were able to insource the billing.

kassandra from Hudson Regional HIs

Euclid Admin/User

Pros

The DASHBOARD! Very cool! The system is user friendly. I am very satisfied with our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team there . They take the time to walk you through workflows . Euclid is very receptive to your feedback and custom builds that can accommodate your needs.

Cons

Because we manager several different groups - it is hard gage the overall productivity and revenue from a high level at once . I love the dashboard and wish there was one on the parent account to show all our other groups at one time. Id also wish the security settings were broken down into further sub sections .

Kathy from Strivant Health

Euclid_Strivant Review

The overall experience with Euclid has exceeded my expectations. The constant team effort, system support, guidance, system knowledge and professionalism are only a few words to describe what I have experienced working with Euclid. Euclid continues to want to improve their product to satisfy the needs of all of their clients.

Pros

The feature that is most impactful for our organization is the capability to build data in a parent data base and utilize it within the child accounts. The ease of turning functionality on or off for the different billing platforms was a big plus. Their payor database made it very easy to implement for all of our groups. The overall integration was a very smooth process. Euclid continually provided guidance, support, training and thorough system testing during our implementations. They also provided best practices to achieve the best results from the Euclid product.

Cons

There is not much that I can say that I least like about the Euclid product. I can only think of two things that come to mind: 1. Bundling of security permissions. 2. Audit Trail for dictionary entries. With that being said, Euclid has been more than accommodating in creating new permissions as needed and is always willing to make improvements that will be beneficial to all of their clients.

Reasons for Switching to Euclid

The system we migrated from did not accommodate large practice billing.

Michael from Computer Software

People make the difference

Overall a great product with solid support. Managing claims is now a breeze with solid visibility into our complete claims process.

Pros

The software is excellent, intuitive and easy to use. However it is the people/employees at Euclid that make the difference. Implementation was smooth and manageable. Their team worked with us to educate and assist us throughout the process. We were held closely throughout our first couple of months in order to ensure we were getting full use of the product and maximizing the benefits. Haven't had to use support very often but the 1 or 2 times we did Euclid responded immediately.

Cons

Not much to complain about here. I wish all software implementations went this smoothly.

Reasons for Choosing Euclid

Their people, the price, and a sense of integrity

Samantha from Chesapeake Medical Billing Specialists

Love Euclid!

I have very few claim rejections and no issues with claims not being on file at the insurance companies. Everyone from Founders to Support are genuine and truly care about my business. Euclid is truly a great PM software.

Craig from Annapath, Inc

Customer Service and Quick Results

Pros

The customer service was unparalleled. From the start-up training to implementation and customization the Euclid staff was responsive and efficient.

Cons

Change is always difficult but there were no major problems that could not be easily handled by our staff with help from the Euclid support staff.

Reasons for Switching to Euclid

As our company was expanding, we needed to internalize our medical billing. Euclid was the most cost effective solution for our needs. We had previously outsourced our billing so we were looking for a product that was both cost effective and easy to manage. Euclid provided both.

FLO from ANNAPATH INC

EUCLID - THE FUTURE OF MEDICAL BILLING

Pros

"Euclid is a powerhouse, dynamic and customizable. Client-focused with unsurpassed customer support. I'm one of the biggest private laboratory in the mid-atlantic and with Euclid onboard, optimal revenue capture is achieved. I can concentrate on growing the business and let Euclid and be an integral partner."

Cons

No improvements needed as of the moment.

Shann from Core Billing Solutions

Software is Great

It was great. Everyone was so helpful

Pros

This software was so user-friendly and the look on the screen was great.

Cons

You could click on so many links within the software and this would open new windows. I would look up and have 15 windows open and most of them were the same.

Reasons for Choosing Euclid

The overall presentation of the product

Reasons for Switching to Euclid

We wanted software that could bill medical services and Ambulance charges

Christine from Crociata & Associates

Comprehensive

One of the first things you will notice is the staff is extremely experienced and supportive. As mentioned before, I have reviewed and used several systems in both the physician and hospital space but I was blown away by the whole Implementation process.

Reasons for Choosing Euclid

The ease of use, look & feel, reporting capabilities and ability to bill for both Hospitals and Physicians

n/a

Catherine (Kate) from Mosaic HealthCare Strategies, LLC

Euclid Software

Euclid is a growing and evolving product - that works with customers to optimize their workflows and operations to maximize revenues and identify issues with billing, reimbursement, or specific payer, coding, and denial management opportunities.

Pros

The software is very easy to customize to your operational practices. It accommodates various types of providers (Ambulatory Surgery Center, Behavioral Health, Laboratories, Professional Fees, Facility) within the same module. I also like the ability to correlated billed claims with claim adjudication for electronic and non-electronic payers. This is functionality I have not seen in other software options. The programmers work with you and your team to help with the system set-up as well as any reporting needs for the providers.

Cons

Euclid is an evolving software and can be modified to support various provider types of services. It is sometimes hard to envision all of the things it can do because it is such a robust program.

Sheila from Revenue Resource Services

The Last Software Purchase You Will Make !!!!

Pros

Very user friendly Ability to bill both 1500 professional claims and UB Facility claims within same module. Customization of Dashboard Direct Interaction with programmers Customer service cannot be compared Reports are endless Compatibility to most EHR systems

Reasons for Choosing Euclid

They presented a long term partnership and did not want to nickel and dime for customizations . They listen to your needs and have a strong ability to provide solutions.

Steven from United in Motion

Solid product Solid Pricing. Great company.

My experience has been very positive from start to present day. The company is willing to help and you can really see how focused they are to ensure you have everything you need to be successful

Pros

Ease of use. The software has been written with great thought towards the process.

Cons

There really aren't any issues with this product at all.

Brian from 220 Cornerstone Business Consulting, LLC

State of the art and flexible

Billing functionality, robust reporting, flexibility, and ease of use provide a positive client experience with Euclid.

Pros

The flexibility of Euclid is unique and extremely valuable. The platform is state of the art technology and the combination of these two attributes make Euclid an excellent choice for healthcare organizations. For billers the software is extremely easy to use and convenient.

Cons

Data analytics is an area of opportunity for Euclid and MSS are moving quickly to take advantage of that opportunity.

Melanie from Billing LLC

Diverse Uses

The customer service, experience, and qualifications of the staff are what sets Euclid apart from the competition.

Pros

It's functionality allows for diversification in my billing, i.e. facility and office.

Cons

I really have nothing that I don't like about the software since it does integrate with the existing EHRs in place but I suppose making their own EHR would be a nice perk.

Reasons for Choosing Euclid

Being able to use them affordably, a fast implementation, and the service.