All Goldie Reviews

Cons and Pros of Appointfix

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2019

I reduced no-shows!!

I had no issues with the app. The support team is awesome. They called me and they answered all my questions.

PROS

I love that I can use the app on multiple devices and the messages are sending automatically on the Ultimate plan. I like so much that I can add as many message templates as I want and they are fully customizable. Because of the reminders, I reduced no-shows by 90%. Thank you, Appointfix!:)

CONS

I don't have any cons with this app. As I said, it's the best app.

Thank you for your feedback Daniel!

Replied September 2019

Pam

Reviewed December 2023

Goldie is just what I needed.

So far, my experience exceeds my expectations for a on line scheduler with automatic reminders. My clients were able to access and book appointments with ease.

PROS

I liked many of the features for creating text messages and the services that I provide. I was able to set up my business in minutes.

CONS

I would like to have the ability to upload a larger photo for the landing page.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

The previous system was no longer sending out any text reminders and there was no way to communicate with them.

RILEY

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

NEW USER FOR CLIENT SCHEDULING

I AM VERY HAPPY, A BITOF A LEARNING CURVE. I HAVE WARNED MY CLIENTS THAT I NEED TO WORK OUT SOME OF MY KINKS AS FAR AS TRAVEL TIMES AND LOCATIONS SINCE MY APPOINTMENTS DON'T ALL AHPPEN AT THE SAME LOCATION.

PROS

I WAS SPENDING HOURS TRYING TO SCHEDULING MY CLIENTS FOR MY FULL TIME PICKLEBALL COACHING BUSINESS. I WAS MISSING CLIENTS AND OVER SCHEDULING AT TIMES. THIS HAS BEEN HELPFUL TO SEND OUT TO THEM AND THEY CAN BOOK WHAT THEY NEED.

CONS

I OFTEN HAVE MULTIP0LE CLIENTS IN ONE SESSION AND THE FUNCTIONALITY DOESNT FIT TOO WELL FOR MORE THAN ONE CLIENT AT A TIME.

Nyomi

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Unimpressed

I have asked for a different support member, As I am not impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his actions to remove payment details of his own accord. I am yet to have ANY help with ANY of the problems which need to be sorted. I thought I liked Appointfix and its ease of use. However right as we speak, we are testing other applications.

PROS

I liked how user friendly Appointfix was. I liked how it prompted the address, while filling in (a feature which has since been removed), the support team were helpful (yet did put in place what they said they were working on, being an address tab under a customer details ) The messages were sent from number and I could approve the messages.

CONS

The support team, well just [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is condescending when I asked to have the text messages go back to the premium service with myself approving them. Questioning the tablets I use are able to send text, pointing out they are automated and I can change the out going message. The fact from 1st Nov 2020 we have send 176 text messages and being told we have used all 500 aloud text. This maybe due to a fault of the system sending 3 reminders to one client. Whcih we have had multiple reports from clients. Again a fault I have brought up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and support team, yet to receive a reply along with attached photo. Good customer service

Reason for choosing Goldie

Was a helpful, user-friendly system. I still like it however you need to sort out somethings. Like sending multiple messages and tell members to pay for more.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

I thought at the time Appointfix was on point, I was mistaken. I used the basic (free trial) and was impressed, I then upgraded to premium subscription, still impressed. Then as my business continues to grow, I upgraded my Subscription to Platinum and wasn't happy I couldn't send text messages from my number, didn't like the changes to the maps app. And really don't like the support team lack of help.

Lucy

Reviewed January 2024

Overall very happy

So far I am enjoying it, there are just a few things I wish I could do on it to make it easier

PROS

I like that everything is in one place, I can arrange to take deposits and can take the payments by card on the day

CONS

That I can’t just open appointments to be booked until a date. I would prefer if I could pick an actual date that I can turn off appointment booking from so I can open up appointments when I’m ready to so I can change prices in the app for special offers on services etc

Reason for choosing Goldie

The price was cheaper, I could have a free trial and also could use it for free for a while as I only had a few appointments booked in. I like that I can take card payments on the app too

Karen

Human Resources, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Very helpful

Goldie has been a life changer for my business since I started using it. I'm looking forward to trying out new features that it offers and hopefully using it for running most of my scheduling and customer payment processing.

PROS

I like how you can color code your projects and easily see what is scheduled when.

CONS

I find it somewhat difficult to see exactly how your payment processing works before setting it up.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Convience of having everything stored on my tablet instead of all the paper

Jacqui

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Brilliant

Will start using online booking but haven’t set it up yet Make my life easier as always have my diary in me and can see by a tap what I have in that day also sends reminders to clients and it eliminates no shows

PROS

Keep appointments Since my personal calendar no double booking Clients get reminders

CONS

I find it hard to pick the right date when looking at the calendar

Essence

The best booking app

PROS

Keeps me organized and keeps my clients informed

CONS

Doesn’t allow you to connect the push buttons to social media

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are always trying to improve our offering so if you have not already - please reach out to support@heygoldie.com about the social media feature you would like added.

Kaylee

Reviewed April 2024

Easy peasy!

PROS

The simplicity of the app helps keep me organized and the clarity helps me navigate my day!

CONS

No complaints here! This application is a great asset

Thank you Kaylee for taking the time to leave such a positive review. The team is focused on making the app as user friendly as possible, so reviews like these are especially encouraging!

mezmari

Online Media, 1 employee

10/10 i love this app!!!

10/10 very easy , very easy to use would recommend to everyone

PROS

i love everything about it ! makes it so much easier to schedule all my appointments

CONS

n/a i loc everything about it , no cons for me

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!

Nahyla

Reviewed May 2022

Perfect, but missing critical feature for me

8/10 I always recommend this to my Tattoo Artist friends, so far i’ve gotten 4 Artist to join Appointfix and they all enjoy it as much as I do, it helps a lot and gives us more time and less stress, again, the only issue is not requiring an immediate deposit to book

PROS

The ability to schedule people with ease and have others schedule themselves, as well as color coding thats really nice, THE COOLEST THING IS “block extra time” because i can add the 15 minutes to set up for my tattoo without it interfering with my full hour of appointment

CONS

I really wish i had the ability to recieve a deposit from clients to book a tattoo appointment, i get some no shows and its a pain having to ask people after the fact they already booked to send me money to secure an appointment thats already booked by them.

Reason for choosing Goldie

Pretty colors on the app screenshots, also the fact it has an option to put the price because i always forget what i quote people, and the note because i can give a brief description of what im doing

Reasons for switching to Goldie

I think it got too confusing, i can’t remember

Katy

Reviewed March 2022

Fantastic and easy to use!

It cuts my time in half having to reply to lots of messages being able to send them the online booking link. Every time there is a problem i get a response within 12 hours!!! I am extremely happy with the customer service.

PROS

It is extremely straight forward for not only the owner but for the customer too! We love how it can be colour coded & everything is available to see such as price & time it will take. Text reminders are also a HUGE win. I love & my customers love.

CONS

I would like a deposit/booking fee option to be added. However i know this is something you are considering. It would also be useful to take card details so we can charge if there is a no show.

Reason for choosing Goldie

Much simpler as the user to set up. Also was more reasonable priced!

Reviewed August 2023

Very Handy App For Appointments

PROS

Sending text reminders helps me stay on top of who is informed about their appointment and reducing no shows.

CONS

When getting a new phone it can be a pain getting all the appointments back and not having duplicates.

Reason for choosing Goldie

Cheaper and I know the reminders go through because I can check text messages.

Natasha

Reviewed August 2023

Very happy

Very happy!

PROS

Great product for a good price. Clients love how easy it is to book online. Keeps myself organized and has avoided double booking.

CONS

I do wish it would allow time in between clients for clean up before allowing another client to book. Being able to pick 5 - 15 minutes between appointments would be great

Reason for choosing Goldie

Easiest to navigate and was good price point for what I needed. The different options of packages are also great.

Lisa

Individual & Family Services, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

I don't have to send reminders or call clients. It's a win win situation.

PROS

It's so easy to use. Make or break an appointment is the best. The reminders for the clients are sent automatically so you have less no shows and cancellations. This is the best program ever!

CONS

Sometime the reminders are not sent. That goofs my clients up.

Reason for choosing Goldie

I liked what I saw and ordered this one.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

I closed my business and moved, didn't need the big system any more

Lorenda

Individual & Family Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Self employed

Really good. No problems with it.

PROS

Easy-to-use. Love that I can have it with me on my phone and at my tablet on my desk.

CONS

There's really nothing I don't like about this app. I do wish it has a way to mark NO SHOWS AND LATE . Without deleting them but the time slot shows its open.

Reason for choosing Goldie

A friend used it and was happy with it. Plus the price is right.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Don't like square appointment book but like square credit card

Tasha

Reviewed January 2022

Getting Started

Overall my experience with Appointfix has been great. I had another scheduling app that was tied to my website but it was not as functional or adaptable as Appointfix and it cost a lot more. It did not text my clients about their appointments which is a big help. People do not read their emails as much as they respond to their text messages.

PROS

What I like most about Appointfix is the app's ease, convenience, and functionality. It is easy to use and intuitive, making it easy to implement from the start.

CONS

I want to add more notes about clients and especially about their sessions.

Ease of use!

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Wix only sent emails and did not send text messages. It offered a lot but not what I needed.

Brittney