What are Medicfusion users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Medicfusion software through verified user reviews

• icon"Very detailed system to meet our SOAP note needs. It has been great to have the technical support immediately when needed."
  • icon"I really like that patients can fill out all the new patient paperwork online and schedule. I like the color coding for scheduling and that we can have multiple doctors within the system."
  • icon"Ease of use for SOAP notes, as efficient billing module for cash practices."
  • icon"Unfortunately, within the first 6 months that we were with them five years ago they lost a month of patient SOAP notes in the cloud by not redundantly backing up data."
  • icon"I could not easily navigate the system, some pointless steps since I was doing it myself."
  • icon"Its hard to make changes without needing to contact an engineer."

Browse all Medicfusion Reviews

• Have you used Medicfusion and would like to share your experience with others?

EHR software for chiropractors.

Pros

Easy to use. They keep the software current with updates and improvements. Good service.

Cons

Medicfusion needs to get billing integrated into their software. No other complaint.

Reasons for choosing Medicfusion

At the time Chirotouch was not cloud based. For physician notes it took longer. They were more expensive.

Tyler

Good amount of bang for your buck

One of the best chiropractic EHR's I have used so far.

Pros

Customizable, easy to use, fair pricing, cloud-based, provides patient portal so patient can retrieve records, scheduling and billing is streamlined.

Cons

Training took longer than anticipated, and customer service is less than desirable, customer service representatives sometimes don't call you back in a timely manner.

Sam

MedicFusion

This software only works 50% of the time. Not easy to use. The worst software ever used.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Everything. eRx doesn't work, and more than half the patients do not show up in pending.

Rachel

Quality EHR

I liked how easy the software was to navigate but overall I had to switch software over price (what I was getting for the price I was paying.)

Pros

Ease of use for SOAP notes, as efficient billing module for cash practices.

Cons

Cost for set up and having to pay extra for clearing house for insurance purposes.

Stefan

Cloud burst

Overall it was a very promising system. It was complicated and not intuitive to use, but it was comprehensive and complete.

Pros

It's very comprehensive and it's clear that there are very intelligent chiropractors who have put a lot into this design

Reasons for switching to Medicfusion

Satori's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] retired and he wasn't interested in creating an EHR option for his program.

Julie

August 2016

Chiropractic office for the past 7 years

Pros

That it is web-based. I can work from home. Access information from anywhere. I really like that patients can fill out all the new patient paperwork online and schedule. I like the color coding for scheduling and that we can have multiple doctors within the system.

Cons

Its hard to make changes without needing to contact an engineer. The system going down OR being slow has been a little frustrating (we also cant expect it to run perfectly). We appreciate

Debbie

May 2016

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE & CUSTOMER SERVICE

Pros

We have been very pleased with the software as well as the topnotch customer service. The transition from our old software was easier than anticipated. Very detailed system to meet our SOAP note needs. It has been great to have the technical support immediately when needed.

Cons

The only thing that I "don't like" is the spaces between the soap note sections when printing, it causes a note to be 2 pages sometimes instead of one. But, this isn't a major issue.

Wayne

Medicfusion

Pros

The system is incredibly thorough. It has a giant library of necessary tests and information. It is very cost effective. Lots of support is provided.

Cons

Learning curve can be steep. The patient sometimes finds their interaction to be cumbersome. Lots of steps to accomplish some of the tasks.

mark

Good overall, the staff received good training

Running the chiropractic office effeciently

Pros

The macros are easy to understand and you can customize for your specific clinic. The scheduling of patients was easy too. Collecting money and posting into account all synched together as well.

Cons

The billing and note taking sections were difficult to navigate together. At the end of the day, charges had to match up with the coding and billing. They were seperate programs which made it hard to easily balance the days work without opening and closing different windows.

Tyler

September 2016

Solid cloud based EHR

Pros

Reports are great and detailed, SOAP notes are easy to use and set up, superbills and coding are easy to use, and the price was right as well.

Cons

You can't share macros between users, so you have to set your own up.

Rosemary

MEDICFUSION

Pros

GREAT PROGRAM FOR OUR OFFICE! OUR CHIROPRACTORS REALLY ENJOY USING THIS PROGRAM AS WELL AS OUR TEAM.

Cons

ALTHOUGH THE CHIROPRACTORS FOUND THIS PROGRAM TO BE PRACTICAL, OUR STAFF HAD SOME ISSUES WITH PUTTING INFORMATION IN THE SYSTEM.

MIke

Time used: Free Trial

April 2014

Very well satisfied

The customer service I got with Medicfusion was the best ever. They always answered immediately and I got all the help I needed in my first year of using the software. I can honestly say they never left me hanging and in need of support. This was the easiest way,to not only comply with Medicare for all the changes taking place; they also gave me my portion of the $14,000.00 in incentive payments :) I am looking forward to this years payment right now, and it only took about 15 minutes to attest on their site. You may contact with any questions at my email addy.

Whit

Medicfusion

Pros

It was cheap compared to other EHR options

Gerald

Time used: Free Trial

2.5

March 2015

If you hack it, it works.

Pros

The documentation is very complete. We can use it to modify the system as we need to.

Cons

We have nothing bad to say about this product or the vendor. The system works well into the background and invisible is good for this sort of thing.

4.11/5 out of 14 reviews