• Pros

• "It's very easy to use and works for all our specialties."

• "The way the visit summary looks when printed and sent to other providers. Very well laid out and easy for other providers to read."

• "Check in process is easy and user friendly. Scheduling appointments for all patients is easy to do. "

• Cons

• "I wish it was compatible with Google Chrome I am not a fan of Internet Explorer. Other than that count things are great "

• "Not as easy to change my templates. But they will work with you to make changes. The PMH could be easier to use."

• "Not always user friendly. Some features are cumbersome and takes too many steps to complete the process."

Browse OmniMD Reviews

Stacey from Riverside Mental Health and Medicial Clinics

My working experience with Omni MD and the Support Team

This recognition is long over do on my part for recognizing the WONDERFUL!!! Support Staff at Omni MD. I want to personally acknowledge executives. These two gentlemen both have excellent Customer Service Skills. They have helped me trouble shoot and solve every problem or issue that I have had in my experience with working with Omni MD I feel like they are my extended family. They are so warm and friendly every time I call even though I know maybe 4:00 AM India time. They are a major asset to Omni MD and should be acknowledged and financially rewarded for their Outstanding contribution to Omni MD. They have both gone beyond the call of duty in making sure I was well trained in the areas of Medical Billing and the Meaningful Use. Words can not express my gratitude for the assistance from these to gentlemen. They have made my experience with working with Omni MD a joy and a pleasure.

Pros

When I first started using Omni MD, I found the software to be User Friendly and very easy to learn how to use the different sections of the software. It made the work flow at my organization very easy. I have been working in the Health Care Industry for over 20 years, using many types of medical Administrative software at different facilities . Omni MD was the best software I have ever worked on in my entire career.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Omni MD.

Reasons for Choosing OmniMD

Soon as I looked at the presentation given concerning Omni MD. I knew it was the perfect software for our organization .

Edna from Woodard Family Health Care

Excellent

I guess I have answered this question in all my above questions My experience with this company Id really good My experience with all the government changes with software is horrible, requiring me to take the time to learn something new way too often. I am a person who does not like change but OmniMD will walk you through these changes with patience

Pros

I can call or email anytime for support with the EHR and I get a voice. Each person is very helpful and excellent teachers I can send data anytime and it will be integrated into the system in a timely manas. No one that works at this organization gets frustrated when I dont understand what they are teaching me. One time it took 73 minutes just to set up a go to meeting: still sweet patience. After over 9 years of loosing monies with the in house billers I finally agreed to hire their billing services as well. I was searching for someone to by my practice at this time. I was trying to be fair to my biller but two audits produced results that I was loosing 70-100 thousand dollars each year. I am back on the top of my game paying my bills again including the monies I had to borrow just to keep the practice going. I recommend OmniMD software for EHR and billing to anyone who is in need or who is dissatisfied with the program they are using now! Im not debt free yet but I feel confident I will be in time thanks to this company

Cons

I sent the information in for what I wanted with a lot of the EHR It was difficult to keep up my documentation However when I confronted them with my concerns they set up a go to me meeting showed my functions that were a part of the system, gently suggested changes in the documentation as not to offend me. Now I am moving swiftly with my documentation The con was actually on my end

Minsoo from Essential Allergy

OMNIMD review

Overall I am happy with the EHR. It satisfies my day to day needs for an EHR and billing service has been superb. Hemal, my billing contact is very reliable, responds to any inqueries I have in a timely fashion and follows up on issues independently

Pros

It is affordable and meets all my general daily needs for an EHR. Customer service is reliable for the most part- able to speak to someone right away and they try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Billing service is EXCELLENT, reliable and easy to contact- you have a personal team dedicated to you and so you build a relationship with your contact person.

Cons

There are some technical issues- pharmacy doesn't get my medications some of the time that I send electronically even though the system says successfully sent. Writing a prescription to be sent off is not very user friendly. Certain sections of the note is redundant such as the allergy section. It is hard to keep track of unfinished notes. Scanning EHR system is outdated so scanning takes very long time. Getting some insurances on trizetto has been a long task and still not resolved after long time.

Rhiannon from Neurologic and Spine Institute

Can be challenging, but support staff answers questions

Hayan from Broadway Elite Medical

OmniMD satisfaction.

I am very satisfied with the experience I had and I am still having with the system, and I really recommended for all practices. And for billing it is also very professional and very quick and obtaining the payment from all payors, and also they educated me and my staff and they still do about the claims and the best way to obtain the payments, and finally but very importantly they are affordable system and probably the most affordable one that I know.

Pros

I have a primary care physician who has been in practice for a long time in hospitals as well as a private, and I have been introduced to OmniMD recently, about 6 months ago and I decided to go with the system, because it is so Smooth and easy to use, and there are a lot of staff with friendly personality available all the time, and immediately, for any question or concern, the system is not only simple but it is very precise as well, I have been using the system also for billing and that shows proficiency and comprehensive knowledge from the company, I really recommend doctors to use it in their offices since it is going to be more than their expectation from any other EMR system.

Cons

So far I have not found any problem or difficulty in the system since I open my practice 3 months ago.

brian from statlineaccess

review of software

Great helped me start and grow my business. Billing has been great and started me off on the right path. The team is there for YOU

Pros

Great ability to back and fourth between programs Great services and help and will guide you through any problems that you have. Would be lost without

Cons

For my purpose sometimes adding patients was difficult other than that nothing.

September 2014

Dr. Rajeev from D.O.C.S. Medical Group

September 2014

OmniMD EMR - The Perfect Answer to a Practice's EMR needs.

Pros

First of all, I like the people. The OmniMD people understand our needs, and whenever we call, we know exactly who we are speaking to. Another point is the level of customization OmniMD delivers. Each practice has their own needs, and OmniMD is one of the few vendors to offer a very high-level of customization to entertain the practice's requirements.

Cons

So far, there's nothing in particular we can point out at this time. We've had a wonderful experience with OmniMD and our practice has grown to a great level after adopting OmniMD EMR.

Minsoo from Essential Allergy

It has been a very pleasant experience

Despite minor issues, the staff is very professional, reliable and responsive in trying to find solutions which is a significant plus.

Pros

Excellent customer service Staff very willing to accomodate and find solutions for my needs in the EHR It is possible to cater options in the EHR to meet specialty services

Cons

There are occasional glitches in the system but IT support is very responsive Some options can be more user friendly such as prescription writing, being able to put more than one pharmacy location but hopefully in time this may be changed.

November 2014

Julie from B. Glenn Blair DPM

November 2014

User-Friendly Podiatric software

Pros

It's easy to use once you are trained on the software

Cons

Reports are difficult to understand, but we can customize them to fit our needs

August 2015

Robin from Health Square, Inc.

Free EHR with Billing Services

Great products, seamless integration and strong customer support.

Michael from Michael Desouza MD PA

The software is functional and efficient

Keep up the customer support and good work

Pros

Omnimd has been improving its EMR over the years. Now it has a good dashboard and visit summary section. It puts all the important information in easy to access areas. The software looks clean and professional so that anyone who needs to review a patient summary will be impressed by the flow of data and the ease to find information. Personally Omnimd support has worked with me to develop my personal annual wellness visit form and my assessment and plan form suited to my needs and what is universally required. Under my A and P i have the list of diagnoses, medications, 20 areas to input problems, screening tests, immunizations, dietary recommendations, general recommendations, disease and medication counseling, imaging, lab tests , medicare guidelines, immunizations and orders and follow up instructions. So everything can be done without going back and forth and wasting time.

Cons

Quality management may have too many steps Lab results and scanned documents sometimes takes extra time to find as you have to go back and forth to the dashboard

Dzifaa from Lotsu Health

Outstanding EMR and IT support staff

I think this electronic medical record is very good and easy to understand and get the job done. I highly recommend it. The sales and IT support staff and billing support staff are phenomenal. Any elecktronicks medical record that you choose is only as good as the support staff to help you navigate and troubleshoot any issues that will arise. This company does a great job of customizing your preferences and making you feel important as a customer. Terrific company.

Pros

I really like the fact that this electronic medical record is customize able and their company does a great job customizing your preferences to notes to work flow and over all appearance of emr. Having a billing service included with this MR is genius and Makes things very very easy

Joe from Walker Family Medicine PLC

Omnimd is very complete EMR/Billing software with excellent customer service.

Pros

The two things that I really like is that the software does everything we need from scheduling to billing. The other great thing about the product is the excellent customer service.

Cons

The cons are the same cons for all software, upgrades can be painful at times. All software has issues when upgrades are made but the customer service tries to quickly eliviate these problems.

Holly from Northeast Surgical Wound Care

Health Information

Overall happy with this product.

Pros

Good communication - overall good product - experience from todays call was excellent source of information

Stacey from Monarch Integrative Medicine

Fantastic product!

Pros

Custom designed software allows me to work more efficiently. The tech staff works hard to accommodate our requests and needs. Very responsive. Lots of features. Wide range of functionality.

Cons

Printing a lab slip requires opening several pages and multiple clicks. If you forget to hit save, you will lose your information. It does not automatically safe your work.

Margaret from Sandhills Family Medicine

Very easy to transition from previous EHR. Customer support was great helping us complete MACRA.

Pros

Easy to learn and navigate. Captures data for billing. Omni support made sure we stayed on track for compliance with MACRA. Office staff preferred it over the previous system.

maria from Millcreek Rheumatology

excellet

good

Pros

easy to use Hemal is very knowledgeable about billing insurance

Cons

sometimes the system crash, some blood labs are not in the system

Amber from Counseling & Psychiatry

Industry: Mental Health Care

Highly recommend

I can't say enough.

Pros

Quick response for training, help, basically anything I needed. Omni staff felt like friends or part of the business family. We have tried many different programs and have never had support like we have with Omni. Whatever the program doesn't do that you want it to do they make it happen for you or give suggestions. They practically build the program you need.

Cons

There are no cons, though it is a program and any one new the EHR knows there is a learning curve and Omni is no different but do the staff every make it as seamless as possible.

CATHY from FEMCARE MEDICAL SERVICES

I ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH OMNI WHEN I SPEAK TO the support staff. HE KNOWS THE NEEDS OF THE OFFICE AND IS ALWAYS THOROUGH.

NOTHING ELSE TO SAY

Pros

THE FACT THAT I CAN CUSTOMIZE TO OUR PRACTICE, EASY TO LEARN, VERY USER-FRIENDLY AND I HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO them.

Cons

THE FACT THAT IF I AM GETTING ERRORS I HAVE TO WAIT 24 HOURS FOR A TEAM TO LOOK AT MY ISSUE AND MOST OF THE TIME I AM NOT TOLD WHEN WE HAVE A SYSTEM OUTAGE.

Carla from Safe Care Express Urgent Care

Excellent!

Overall, I am very pleased with the system.

Pros

I am very ecstatic that all of our requests have been accommodated without any hesitation. If any one of the staff members were unsure about something they made it a must to contact another staff member that was aware. the willingness to go above and beyond.

Cons

The only issue that was a nuisance was the constant use of clicking the refresh button. Otherwise all was well.

Pearl from Comprehensive Vasculat Surgery

Omnimd spells patience

Omnimd looks great due to all the things it is supposed to do. But the program is very frustrating and also only works properly the old internet explorer. The program will also erase your data- however these issues are ALWAYS the users fault. Hopefully they are working on a smoother interface.

Pros

Lots of functionality. Looks appealing in all the things the program is supposed to do. Very ambitious

Cons

Program doesn't have a flowing interface. Glichy while using. Drop down menus appear and disappear.

July 2016

Sam from ses

2.5

1.5

July 2016

Overall very poor. The support is almost non existent.

Pros

Very little. They did make the conversion to Icd 10 well.

Cons

They have very poor support. The interface is very glitchy and slow. Half the time data does not populate where you need it to be or save. They cannot get you ready for MU or pqrs. They basically ignore all your requests for assistance, patient statements do not work, patient portal does not work etc.

Justina from Adoni Healthcare Services

Great Experience so far

Pros

Easy Access and Help Desk when needed. My Trainer was exceptional. Great! Anytime of the day or night, there is a video to watch with any problem one might be experiencing.

Cons

Make it cheaper and affordable for start up so every practitioner would have this great experience without difficulties

Windy from Scottsdale Hand to Shoulder Center

It's an ok system for beginners

Pros

Cons

A lot of clicks on the back end to get information. MA or nurse can "write the RX" but the MD has to send it. MD has forgot to go in and send RXs for pts in past. Have never had that issue with other EMR systems that I have used

Dr. Rajeev from DOCS Medical Practice

Made the right choice

As Medical Director for DOCS, making the right choice in EHR and RCM was both a medical and business decision. I demoed many services, held numerous interviews and ultimately went with OmniMD. They have truly been a partner to the DOCS practice. On the few occasions we have reached out to customer support, they have been immediately responsive. I feel fully confident in my choice to partner with OmniMD.

January 2016

Serenity from khc

2.5

January 2016

Stay away from this EMR

Pros

Staff is friendly. They were able to modify notes they way we wanted.

Cons

Software is glitchy and takes months to get issues resolved. Need to double and triple input stuff as notes don't talk to other parts of the system.

Leena from Docs Medical Practice

October 2014

Our partner for patient care

Pros

We have been using OmniMD since 2008. It has been a great tool for our patient care and billing.

Cons

So far, we do not have any complaints. OmniMD's team has been very responsive to our requirements.

Sony from DOCS Medical Practice

October 2014

Great, Easy-to-use, Cloud EHR and Practice Management software.

Pros

It works very well for our providers, assistants, technicians, billers, and other staff. It's fully customizable.

Cons

We do not have any problems with OmniMD so far. It has been a good experience.

Gracemon from DOCS Medical Practice

Easy-to-use, customizable EHR and Practice Management cloud system

Pros

It's very easy to use and works for all our specialties.

Cons

We have been happy with the system. We don't have any complaints.

Vijay from OMS Technologies

A true partner

OmniMD is truly a partner - they are always willing to get on a call or video conference to discuss customization requests. That is something most do not offer, although all should.

Robert from Electronic Medical Office Solutions

A smart choice

I have been very pleased with OmniMDs products and services.