What are OmniMD users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using OmniMD software through verified user reviews

• icon"Enjoy getting nickled and dimed with this EMR."
  • icon"Easy to understand and is really user friendly."
  • icon"Ease of use along with the billing component built in."
  • icon"I sent the information in for what I wanted with a lot of the EHR. It was difficult to keep up my documentation."
  • icon"It is hard to keep track of unfinished notes. Scanning EHR system is outdated so scanning takes very long time."
  • icon"Sometimes the system crash, some blood labs are not in the system."

Browse all OmniMD Reviews

• Have you used OmniMD and would like to share your experience with others?

Stacey

My working experience with Omni MD and the Support Team

This recognition is long over do on my part for recognizing the WONDERFUL!!! Support Staff at Omni MD. I want to personally acknowledge executives. These two gentlemen both have excellent Customer Service Skills. They have helped me trouble shoot and solve every problem or issue that I have had in my experience with working with Omni MD I feel like they are my extended family. They are so warm and friendly every time I call even though I know maybe 4:00 AM India time. They are a major asset to Omni MD and should be acknowledged and financially rewarded for their Outstanding contribution to Omni MD. They have both gone beyond the call of duty in making sure I was well trained in the areas of Medical Billing and the Meaningful Use. Words can not express my gratitude for the assistance from these to gentlemen. They have made my experience with working with Omni MD a joy and a pleasure.

Pros

When I first started using Omni MD, I found the software to be User Friendly and very easy to learn how to use the different sections of the software. It made the work flow at my organization very easy. I have been working in the Health Care Industry for over 20 years, using many types of medical Administrative software at different facilities . Omni MD was the best software I have ever worked on in my entire career.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Omni MD.

Medisoft Clinical

Reasons for choosing OmniMD

Soon as I looked at the presentation given concerning Omni MD. I knew it was the perfect software for our organization .

Judit

EHR 2 review

OmniMD is our primary EHR.

Pros

It is easy to use, the content is organized.

Cons

Reporting is flawed, inconsistent. Some features from the old version did not carry through to the new one. Areas are not logical for medical office use.

Reasons for choosing OmniMD

Loyalty and the hope that the newer version will deliver.

AdvancedMD EHR

Reasons for switching to OmniMD

Because the billing and charting practices of AdvancedMD were ridiculous.

Timothy

Good luck getting any help when you decide to leave

Pretty awful.

Pros

The software has all sorts of glitches and is completely outdated. There are so many workflow issues and inefficiencies not to mention the system is down multiple times a month. The reporting has issues, there really isn't much to like. Enjoy getting nickled and dimed with this EMR

Cons

Issues keep happening over and over and over again. It seems there is never a fix. I highly recommend going elsewhere. Good luck with the support in India, you can barely understand anything being said.

Someone recommended them.

Edna

Excellent

I guess I have answered this question in all my above questions My experience with this company I’d really good My experience with all the government changes with software is horrible, requiring me to take the time to learn something new way too often. I am a person who does not like change but OmniMD will walk you through these changes with patience

Pros

I can call or email anytime for support with the EHR and I get a voice. Each person is very helpful and excellent teachers I can send data anytime and it will be integrated into the system in a timely manas. No one that works at this organization gets frustrated when I don’t understand what they are teaching me. One time it took 73 minutes just to set up a go to meeting: still sweet patience. After over 9 years of loosing monies with the in house billers I finally agreed to hire their billing services as well. I was searching for someone to by my practice at this time. I was trying to be fair to my biller but two audits produced results that I was loosing 70-100 thousand dollars each year. I am back on the top of my game paying my bills again including the monies I had to borrow just to keep the practice going. I recommend OmniMD software for EHR and billing to anyone who is in need or who is dissatisfied with the program they are using now! I’m not debt free yet but I feel confident I will be in time thanks to this company

Cons

I sent the information in for what I wanted with a lot of the EHR It was difficult to keep up my documentation However when I confronted them with my concerns they set up a go to me meeting showed my functions that were a part of the system, gently suggested changes in the documentation as not to offend me. Now I am moving swiftly with my documentation The con was actually on my end

Reasons for switching to OmniMD

I searched for a software early to get ahead of the game when requirements were comin down the pike years ago in becoming mandatory This was the choice I made after months of research

The software is functional and efficient

Keep up the customer support and good work

Pros

Omnimd has been improving its EMR over the years. Now it has a good dashboard and visit summary section. It puts all the important information in easy to access areas. The software looks clean and professional so that anyone who needs to review a patient summary will be impressed by the flow of data and the ease to find information. Personally Omnimd support has worked with me to develop my personal annual wellness visit form and my assessment and plan form suited to my needs and what is universally required. Under my A and P i have the list of diagnoses, medications, 20 areas to input problems, screening tests, immunizations, dietary recommendations, general recommendations, disease and medication counseling, imaging, lab tests , medicare guidelines, immunizations and orders and follow up instructions. So everything can be done without going back and forth and wasting time.

Cons

Quality management may have too many steps Lab results and scanned documents sometimes takes extra time to find as you have to go back and forth to the dashboard

Minsoo

OMNIMD review

Overall I am happy with the EHR. It satisfies my day to day needs for an EHR and billing service has been superb. Hemal, my billing contact is very reliable, responds to any inqueries I have in a timely fashion and follows up on issues independently

Pros

It is affordable and meets all my general daily needs for an EHR. Customer service is reliable for the most part- able to speak to someone right away and they try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Billing service is EXCELLENT, reliable and easy to contact- you have a personal team dedicated to you and so you build a relationship with your contact person.

Cons

There are some technical issues- pharmacy doesn't get my medications some of the time that I send electronically even though the system says successfully sent. Writing a prescription to be sent off is not very user friendly. Certain sections of the note is redundant such as the allergy section. It is hard to keep track of unfinished notes. Scanning EHR system is outdated so scanning takes very long time. Getting some insurances on trizetto has been a long task and still not resolved after long time.

Maha

Office Manager

It has been a good experience over all. The customer support, prompt response to issues arising is very good. Pleasant Team!

Pros

Easy to learn, use and navigate. Support and billing team we are working with is great.

Cons

Would like to be able to add an alternative pharmacy on patients charts/demographics, would like to see patients other insurances ( not just primary insurance) for the employees not to miss the fact that the pt has more than one insurance.

Nicole

Good product for the cost

Pros

Scheduling and inputting new patients is easy with OmniMD. There are few issues with superbill creation as well.

Cons

Looking back on previous chart notes is tedious, it would be great to be able to search by key word or issue for when a patient had a reported illness before rather than clicking on individual chart notes.

Cherie

Omni MD

Pros

Ease of use, it was very easy to figure out. I appreciate the quick responses to problems when we are having issues which is not often

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about this software

Neal

Industry: Mental Health Care

EHR Review

Pros

Ease of use along with the billing component built in.

Cons

I don't like the fact that all the features don't work with the customization under google or a mobile app. Also practitioners have some difficulty with medication history disappearing when prescribing a new medication.

Dr. Rajeev

Time used: Free Trial

September 2014

OmniMD EMR - The Perfect Answer to a Practice's EMR needs.

Pros

First of all, I like the people. The OmniMD people understand our needs, and whenever we call, we know exactly who we are speaking to. Another point is the level of customization OmniMD delivers. Each practice has their own needs, and OmniMD is one of the few vendors to offer a very high-level of customization to entertain the practice's requirements.

Cons

So far, there's nothing in particular we can point out at this time. We've had a wonderful experience with OmniMD and our practice has grown to a great level after adopting OmniMD EMR.

Dzifaa

Outstanding EMR and IT support staff

I think this electronic medical record is very good and easy to understand and get the job done. I highly recommend it. The sales and IT support staff and billing support staff are phenomenal. Any elecktronicks medical record that you choose is only as good as the support staff to help you navigate and troubleshoot any issues that will arise. This company does a great job of customizing your preferences and making you feel important as a customer. Terrific company.

Pros

I really like the fact that this electronic medical record is customize able and their company does a great job customizing your preferences to notes to work flow and over all appearance of emr. Having a billing service included with this MR is genius and Makes things very very easy

Cons

I wish it was compatible with Google Chrome I am not a fan of Internet Explorer. Other than that count things are great

Joe

Omnimd is very complete EMR/Billing software with excellent customer service.

Pros

The two things that I really like is that the software does everything we need from scheduling to billing. The other great thing about the product is the excellent customer service.

Cons

The cons are the same cons for all software, upgrades can be painful at times. All software has issues when upgrades are made but the customer service tries to quickly eliviate these problems.

Abby

OmniMD Review

great

Pros

The program is easy to learn and navigate through. Customer Service is always very helpful and prompt with replies. Very efficient claim/billing rep assigned to our account. Claim turnaround time very prompt.

Cons

Technical issues, sometimes kicks me out of the program.

maria

GOOD

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] HE ALWAY WILLING TO HELP WITH ANYTHING AT ANYTIME

Cons

NOTHING EVRYTHIG LOOKS GOOD OMNI ALWAY UPDATING THE SYSTEMS

EASY TO USE

Holly

Health Information

Overall happy with this product.

Pros

Good communication - overall good product - experience from todays call was excellent source of information

Stacey

Fantastic product!

Pros

Custom designed software allows me to work more efficiently. The tech staff works hard to accommodate our requests and needs. Very responsive. Lots of features. Wide range of functionality.

Cons

Printing a lab slip requires opening several pages and multiple clicks. If you forget to hit save, you will lose your information. It does not automatically safe your work.

brian

review of software

Great helped me start and grow my business. Billing has been great and started me off on the right path. The team is there for YOU

Pros

Great ability to back and fourth between programs Great services and help and will guide you through any problems that you have. Would be lost without

Cons

For my purpose sometimes adding patients was difficult other than that nothing.

Margaret

Very easy to transition from previous EHR. Customer support was great helping us complete MACRA.

Pros

Easy to learn and navigate. Captures data for billing. Omni support made sure we stayed on track for compliance with MACRA. Office staff preferred it over the previous system.

Cons

Not as easy to change my templates. But they will work with you to make changes. The PMH could be easier to use.

Amber

Industry: Mental Health Care

Highly recommend

I can't say enough.

Pros

Quick response for training, help, basically anything I needed. Omni staff felt like friends or part of the business family. We have tried many different programs and have never had support like we have with Omni. Whatever the program doesn't do that you want it to do they make it happen for you or give suggestions. They practically build the program you need.

Cons

There are no cons, though it is a program and any one new the EHR knows there is a learning curve and Omni is no different but do the staff every make it as seamless as possible.

CATHY

I ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH OMNI WHEN I SPEAK TO the support staff. HE KNOWS THE NEEDS OF THE OFFICE AND IS ALWAYS THOROUGH.

NOTHING ELSE TO SAY

Pros

THE FACT THAT I CAN CUSTOMIZE TO OUR PRACTICE, EASY TO LEARN, VERY USER-FRIENDLY AND I HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO them.

Cons

THE FACT THAT IF I AM GETTING ERRORS I HAVE TO WAIT 24 HOURS FOR A TEAM TO LOOK AT MY ISSUE AND MOST OF THE TIME I AM NOT TOLD WHEN WE HAVE A SYSTEM OUTAGE.

Minsoo

It has been a very pleasant experience

Despite minor issues, the staff is very professional, reliable and responsive in trying to find solutions which is a significant plus.

Pros

Excellent customer service Staff very willing to accomodate and find solutions for my needs in the EHR It is possible to cater options in the EHR to meet specialty services

Cons

There are occasional glitches in the system but IT support is very responsive Some options can be more user friendly such as prescription writing, being able to put more than one pharmacy location but hopefully in time this may be changed.

Alison

Omni MD Review

Great customer support, simplistic and easy to use.

Pros

Simplistic, providers like the ease with which they can sign off on the visit note.

Cons

Unable to integrate with other products, no block time for multiple providers would also like the ability to let the provider know what location a patient is in i.e waiting room or exam room

Carla

Excellent!

Overall, I am very pleased with the system.

Pros

I am very ecstatic that all of our requests have been accommodated without any hesitation. If any one of the staff members were unsure about something they made it a must to contact another staff member that was aware. the willingness to go above and beyond.

Cons

The only issue that was a nuisance was the constant use of clicking the refresh button. Otherwise all was well.

Rhiannon

Can be challenging, but support staff answers questions

Pros

The way the visit summary looks when printed and sent to other providers. Very well laid out and easy for other providers to read.

Cons

Not always user friendly. Some features are cumbersome and takes too many steps to complete the process.

OmniMD