All Fuze Reviews

10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2018

Fuze allows you to streamline and fuse your group communication efforts!

Fuze provides superlative global voice, video, messaging, and collaboration software and applications that enable me to communicate more effectively and efficiently.

PROS

I love that we can have conference calls with someone in NY, CA, and China at the same time. Fuze is a vital business communication tool!

CONS

Honestly no drawbacks of the software, just some of the people I have to deal with! Too bad Fuze couldn't provide new work colleagues and counter parts!

Evelina

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Love the flexibility

I love the software, I love what you have done with it since we first started. Overall I am pleased with the service. I think you need to work on quality of call especially for international calls, customer service and billing also need more work but you are heading in a good direction from where you started.

PROS

With any software I feel that there is always room for improvement, but I think Fuze as been improving the software week by week, month by month. I think currently I love how easy it is to take a call from anywhere. During a mandatory shut down in our state, we were able to route our main switch calls and take them from home off our our cell phones. That was unheard of just a bit ago. I love the you made transferring calls easy from the mobile app so we are easily able to get call to co-worker spread out working in their own homes. Our business didn't pause for even on minute during this time and that is very much appreciated.

CONS

I think my only issue is quality of a calls, especially for international calls. A big chunk of our business is international and I hate using Fuse for international calls. All the calls seem mumbled so it is very hard to understand but when we use other software we don't have the same problems. We find ourselves using teams and other services but it would be nice to be able to be consistent and not switch from one service to other.

Reasons for switching to Fuze

Decision made by our parent company but overall I have been please with it.

Becca

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed November 2019

Fuze or Flop?

Overall, the experience I had with Fuze was less than ideal. My organization ultimately ending up moving on from the contract we had utilizng this software after only a year because it was causing more issues than it was solving.

PROS

I find the Fuze interface to be visually appealing. The side bar allows you to see all of your recent conversations, and you are able to create meetings, have calls, and text numbers outside of your organization as well. I also enjoy the fact that Fuze offers a mobile app where you can utilize your personal cellphone to hop into meetings, text and call as well. It makes it easy to use while on-the-go or away from your desk!

CONS

Fuze is notoriously unreliable. It often caused my computer to seize up, took a ridiculous amount of time to launch upon opening, and the call quality was not great more often than not. Occasionally, when utilizing the text feature, the app's ability to send messages would crash, and messages either would not send, or they'd say they weren't sending but would send multiple times in a row to the number you tried to text. It was an almost-constant headache for my organization trying to connect with Fuze IT to resolve the issues in a timely manner. More than one time, the whole system crashed. In the world of staffing where Fuze was the whole platform we utilized for meetings and candidate outreach, this was literally debilitating to our organization.

Reasons for switching to Fuze

We made the switch because Skype for Business had its own set of issues presented for a workforce that is largely remote-based.

Sam

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2019

A must have tool in your business!

The main benefits of Fuze is that you have access to phone, email/messenger, video conference and meetings all in one tool. Fuze makes everything so much easier, it's convenient and i've found you're more likely to get an instant response (which definitely beats waiting for people to read/respond to their emails).

PROS

Fuze is an absolutely brilliant software as it allows people to stay connected globally 24/7 without having lots of online tools/apps or a physical phone cluttering up your desk. Everyone in the business uses it daily for phone calls, meetings, screen shares, group messaging and so much more. One of my favourite features is the 'share screen' option you have when you're in a meeting. I find it to be extremely beneficial as it allows you to convey information clearly and efficiently. Another small feature I like is that you can make specific groups (e.g - if a number of you are working on a project together, you can all keep up-to-date with what's happening without having to send emails with everyone CC'd in). Finally, I also like the shared note section you can have with another person, this is perfect for putting meeting times, notes, anything else you are wanting to share.

CONS

The only little issue I have with Fuze is that you can't send more than one image through at one time. You have to send them one by one, which isn't a big issue, but it's something I forget about on a regular basis.

Fuze for project tracking

Overall, Fuze is a great product for keeping track of projects and reviewing documents in a virtual setting. Many people from different offices and cities can all review the same documents.

PROS

It’s easy to keep track of a large number of projects. It is easy to enter in data and collaborate with people in different offices.

CONS

Tracking milestones on projects is a little clumsy. This could be due to the way our organization and client has the back end set up.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2018

A nightmare for a small team

Really negative. We went with Fuze thinking it was a good price for what it offered, what we got instead was a headache that has dragged on for years. We even tried cancelling our account and had a hard time doing that. I would absolutely NOT recommend this to my colleagues or anyone else running a small business or non-profit.

PROS

We mostly used Fuze for broadcasting webinars and hosting conference calls. Some of my most-liked features were helpful but not unique to Fuze. For example, their recording feature is generally easy to use and stores it in your account for streaming or downloading. Dial-in numbers were easy enough to use, and generally were used without issue.

CONS

Where do I start? I found the service unreliable most of the time. Service would be down or slow frequently. When you're about to go live with 90+ people waiting for your webinar, this is a problem! The back end is incredibly confusing (ThinkingPhones or Fuze? They merged and didn't do it well), and their customer support is by far the worst I've experienced. They are awful at following up on tickets, rarely can give you a clear answer, and don't seem to know their way around their own product. Their are constantly "updating" their software with zero improvement to quality of the service.

Anelia

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Very good software for audio and video calls, messaging and conference calls

An overall very good tool that I still use daily and enjoy better than a regular phone for having many calls daily. Definitely worth trying if you are considering different phone options.

PROS

I like the function to share your screen when having a meeting, I use it all the time when talking with colleagues across other offices. Can be useful for troubleshooting, training and support, so it saves time and effort.

CONS

I don't like that it often bugs and especially the lack of easy to reach customer support, I have had issues on multiple occassions that support didn't really help with (they wanted tickets, logs and when I sent them everything they still didn't understand my problem).

Reasons for switching to Fuze

We switched from regular desk phones, so we made a transition to a more modern way of working.

Jared

Mental Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent System in a Pandemic World

PROS

The IM system within Fuze has always been great. Even in a prepandemic world it was great for ease of use around the office and easily staying in touch with other team members. In the pandemic Telehealth landscape, its ease of use and great interface has really stuck out and shined. It's easy to use contact list, voicemail access, and simultaneous connection to both my desktop and mobile phone have allowed me to stay on top of things in the uncertain world we face currently.

CONS

Video calls could use some work. Unless this feature is blocked by admin, it would be helpful to set video conferences and calls of my own volition.

Steve

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Fuze review

UNICOM has been using Fuze for 5+ years and have been expanding its deployment to other divisions of out global business. If it was not providing real value to the company we would not be expanding.

PROS

The flexibility Fuze provides our global business is extremely beneficial.

CONS

The reporting and other back end management still needs a lot of work. Managing call flows is pretty awful. No ability to import/export configuration or save revisions. Would REALLY like the ability to change to full screen when in a Fuze Meeting. Been asking for that functionality for years.

Reason for choosing Fuze

Ease of use and functionality.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2021

It's OK, does what it needs to most the time

PROS

It's relatively easy to use. It does what it needs to do. But I feel it could be better.

CONS

I often have to restart the application. It sometimes has an echo on the line. And I personally am not a fan of the UI and the Contacts aspect but others may like that.

Leidy

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Using Fuze to have meetings/chat

I have a lot of benefits because I can have meetings and also I can chat with my colleagues and see their status in real time. I really like to use the new funcionality to search an specific text in all my chat's list.

PROS

I really like that I can use Fuze in my laptop and my mobile, also I can set up meetings with my colleagues in the application or using Outlook. Also when you setup a meeting, fuze provide you a link and you can share the link with whoever you want. When you are in a meeting you can record it and later share the link.

CONS

I think that we can enhance the performance, for software products we should try to enhance this topic in every release.

Danielle

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Fuze User

Overall I love this product. The calls are clear and rarely drop. It is very user friendly, takes no time at all to learn

PROS

I love how easy it is to call or chat with anyone at work. I have used other chat products but the fact that I can call and check my messages from the same app is wonderful.

CONS

The only other thing I would like out of this software is a way to export my call list or contact data.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Fuze User and Admin

Works well for the most part. Biggest complaints are surrounding call/meeting quality.

PROS

Fuze integrates well across different devices. Meetings are easy to setup via the app or Outlook.

CONS

Call quality can be hit and miss. App does have glitches at times on outlook, updates can crash the application where it needs to be uninstalled/cleaned before it is installed again.

Bonnie

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Fuze Works

PROS

What I liked most about Fuze was that I was one click away from communicating with someone instead of emailing them. Fuze allowed me to set up video calls, conference calls, and meetings with clients and coworkers and made the day to day life easier.

CONS

There are many technical issues with Fuze, it started giving our team errors and lagging a lot and here recently we transitioned to Ring Central for our communication needs since there were so many technical difficulties

José Pablo

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2021

Is not good enough

It is not stable at all is easy to find a different bug each day and with all the different communication platforms out there this one easily would be the last one that I would use

PROS

The platform is easy to use and user friendly

CONS

It is not a stable software, is problematic to look for old chat messages

Gregg

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed October 2019

Extraordinary product with so many useful features

So, in a nut shell I really refer this one application over others due to its affordability and functionality as well.

PROS

The best thing about it is that I can easily coordinate among my teammates through its instant messaging feature that is a huge ease in all terms. Furthermore, the basic feature that is my most favorite and indeed the most applicable feature is its ability to be used on multiple types of devices whether it’s a laptop, desktop or even my tiny mobile phone with a lot of ease and convenience.

CONS

No doubt Fuze is absolutely perfect product. I found it to be very amazing from every angle. I failed to find even a single deficiency in it.

Simon

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2017

Brilliant!

Worth the pain of migration.

PROS

Feature and functionality, whether that be for a basic user or for more advanced. Fuze mobile product is great for people who travel.

CONS

The implementation is tough, partly their fault, primarily down to migrating numbers to different carriers.

Clare

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Decent but a lot of technical issues

PROS

Great to use, I like the fact that the Fuze extension recognizes phone numbers and I can just click them to call.

CONS

A lot of technical issues that we've run into in regards to conference calls and more. Buggy.

Niha

Reviewed February 2018

Easy to use web conferencing software

PROS

I am able to log into and use this service without needing to make an account or download any specific software. I can record sessions which are useful to allow them to be played back later.

CONS

It seems to drop out on slow connections more than other web conferencing software I have used. There are limited options for collaborative working.