Browse Club OS Reviews

Tony from YMCA

Manage your training schedule with ease!

Recommend for any fitness company looking to keep their PT sessions in check.

Pros

It has alerts to remind you when an item is coming up or is due. Another great thing is that the billing portion comes in handy when you're not sure how many PT sessions the client has.

Cons

That the web version worked better than the app version.

Ben from Golds Gym

I enjoy ClubOs but there are a few small issues.

Being able to track results of appointments/calls/email is a nice feature.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of selecting events/scheduling events, skipping around to separate accounts. The over all layout is very nice but it would be helpful to be able to personalize some of the settings. Maybe be able to adjust the dashboard to the stats that are helpful to you.

Cons

There seems to be little introduction on how to fully use Club-os. I've discovered many different reports/ways to adjust frequency of events just by trial and error but an instructional video would have been nice to have in the beginning. Doing a small video series for each level of use would be helpful. A manager would need a more in depth training on how to run reports, hop around various schedules, adjust stats etc... A base user would need instruction on viewing their won dashboard/stats but also adding and removing events accurately so their stats are not thrown off. Also, Being able to move/cancel/adjust results of an appointment AFTER it has started would be helpful. Usually when an appointment has been missed, we ahve to keep that time there, plus reschedule a second appointment. Which in the end, shows up as more appointments than you have actually taken.

Tim from World Health Edmonton

This app is very useful but has some quirks that keep it from being great.

Live scheduling without having to call into my club and get a receptionist involved. Easy reminders about times and events scheduled.

Pros

The way scheduling is set up with reminders for both the event owner as well as attendees added is excellent. Also having so much customization on repeat occurrences is also great to have. The UI for scheduling is simple and relatively painless to use on a mobile device. Overall this is good software and definitely better than paper scheduling.

Cons

The app itself is basically useless. There is no access to scheduling which is what trainers will use club OS for 99% of the time. So everytime you use it on your mobile device you have to go through the extra steps of "view full site" and then after login going to "scheduling" > "calendar" which becomes tedious very quickly. I have also noticed a bug on android where when selecting a time to book a client in, the popup box does not appear and you have to turn your phone to change the orientation to make it appear (it is not just out of view, the window is just non existent while the screen greys out). A suggestion would be to include scheduling on the mobile app as this would increase its use hugely. As well, when setting up users you already have to choose a job title (ie. trainer, consultant, etc) so if the app and website were customized to have a different landing page for each (ie. trainer landing page is always their weekly schedule by default so they can immediately proceed with booking/moving clients, etc) that would be also well received. I would say this is the #1 complaint for any trainers using the software.

robert from Golds Gym

Works well and allows me to check on scheduled appointments, contact the members.

The option to be able to keep up with my daily schedule, appointments, and my employees schedule. It allows me to make changes on the spot, with either a clients or an employee.

Pros

It allows me to see my daily schedule and make changes along with my employees. Great tool to keep up with the members that are scheduled for appointments. Also allows us to see their phone numbers where we can contact them in case of a cancellation, late arrival or just rescheduling purposes. Perfect to plan ahead for weeks, months and know what needs to be done daily.

Jim from Gold's Gym

efficient. easy to use

The benefits of this software is that we have access to the club schedule from and computer and mobile device. It would be much more helpful if there was an app available so that we could have more ease and a more visible screen when

Pros

seamless integration with CheckFree software. The ability to log communication with prospects and members is very convenient as well.

Cons

Difficult to transfer prospects and members from other clubs to trainers schedules. It would be more beneficial if personal trainers could search all members from all clubs for setting appointments.

Brie from edge fitness clubs

We use clubos in our gym to reach out to members

we use this daily in our gym. we have never used another system but it seems to get the job done well!

Pros

you can have all of your leads(fitness and pt) in one area for all employees to contact. this also integrates with datatrak which makes it easy for us

Cons

you are unable to send multiple text blasts out to people or form lists of people to text. you have to text/ call each member individually which takes a lot of time

Suzie from City Fitness

I use Clubs OS to track leads and KPIs for both myself and my team.

Easily able to track KPIs, stay on track for sales goals, and keep up with the efforts of my team on a daily basis.

Pros

Club OS is very user friendly and it is easy to train my team on how to use the system. The features keep me organized, especially the daily follow up tab on the dashboard. It also allows my team to keep track of their KPIs on their own and work towards their goals without a constant verbal discussion of numbers.

Cons

There have been a few glitches that we have been unable to fix, such as duplicate accounts and inaccurate numbers. The system doesn't always interact well with DataTrak.

Lance from Privileged Model Management

Great easy to use scheduling and billing software for out gym.

A very easy to use scheduling and billing software for working with clients. Ease of scheduling and looking at what is scheduled.

Pros

The schedule syncs up seamlessly with my google calendar. Very convenient to mesh all my calendars into one system. Easy to use and navigate. Straight forward with how it presents sessions. Lets you know if your clients are over their amount to use.

Cons

Made it a little more tedious to collect clients payment information. Getting very specific with what needs to be input.

Compared to a few other similar programs, Club OS if the best platform we've used at the gym.

Follow up with new leads and successful, high conversion percentage because of that.

Pros

Ease of use. Very simple and straight forward, yet effective in tracking prospects/leads/members. Excellent customer service!

Cons

The ability to create duplicate accounts for the same person and KPIs/top ten data is not always accurate.

Cassie from Orangetheory Fitness

Easy to use, user friendly

Pros

Easy to use, easy to contact leads, the software is user friendly as well. I enjoy being able to text and email from the software versus using other devices. Overall makes things organized and easy to find.

Cons

I cannot contact people who are in the system with other studios. Also their has been some glitches with our leads not automatically getting put into the system.

Zachary from Anytime Fitness, Taneytown, MD

Using it for personal training booking, generally reliable and intuitive

Club OS helps me keep all of my clients organized and has helped me jumpstart my career as a personal trainer through its ease of use and intuitive structure.

Pros

The desktop site is clean, intuitive, and always functional. I had never used any kind of online booking or client management software until my current job and I was almost instantly able to utilize both the appointment booking functions and the client tracking functions. The wide array of data that can be connected to a client or prospect as well as the ability to share that data with all staff members is the best aspect of Club OS.

Cons

The Mobile site does not share the same booking features with the desktop and only allows me to view sales information and a list of my clients. The desktop site has been running well recently but I would prefer something optimized for mobile that allows the creation and management of appointments.

Terri from Club fitness

Overall great, makes holding leads more reliable

More documented leads

Pros

Before club os, we manually had to store all of our leads that we gathered. Some were lost or not documented accurately. Now I am able store leads and make sure I have exhausted them before I delete. Since I have close to 100 leads a day it holds notes that I can always refer back to.

Cons

Conversions don't always work from datatrak to club os. Sometimes I will get webleads that I will get an email about but it won't show up in my club os. Or I will put a lead in to convert to a membership and it won't be converted to data trak. So I have to re plug everything in making the customer wait longer than intended.

Thomas from Genesis Health Clubs

Ease of use.

Ability to organize my day. Pull up previous conversations with potential clients/members.

Pros

Well organized management system of potential clients and current members. Ability to go back through previous conversations or saved information regarding the clients.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to have this hooked up to the phone system as to where I click call and my phone would begin to ring. Having a mobile system (app for apple and android products) would be very handy. Being able to call directly from my phone is a priority that would enhance the ease of use. Sometimes the system will freeze, which is a burden when trying to accomplish daily tasks!

Judy from BKE

Club OS

We have a lot of clients that use Club OS. We are finding that more and more of our franchise clients are requiring their franchisees to use them.

Pros

We like that we have a console with Club OS. When we get a new client that uses them, we email our Club OS contacts to have them added and in most cases, they are added within minutes! Their team is always friendly and courteous.

Cons

It would be great if you could download reports from their site, in addition to them being emailed.

Thomas from Genesis Health Clubs

Club Standards

Exceptional. However, there has been multiple times the system has crashed during prime-time hours or on closeout days!

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use! Constant updates to improve functionality and utilization! Great club system to keep track of guest and manager my book of business!

Cons

There is no mobile version. I'm not always at my desk, in actuality, I'm 90% away from my desk. Being able to pull up systems on a mobile app would be beneficial!

Jaqueline from Gold's Gym

Very easy to use and train new employees on

It allows for easier access to trainer availability as well as easier prospecting logs.

Pros

The ability to sync up to any smartphone calendar so there's no surprises when someone schedules an appointment.

Cons

The inability to transfer members from one club to the other. For example, if someone went to look at another location before yours, then they sign up at yours, it still shows up as a member for the other club. It also takes a while, sometimes, to convert members to prospects so when making follow up-calls, you have to go back into the membership system and double check that they have not signed up yet.

Magda from Anytime Fitness

ClubOS can schedule, send reminders, & keep notes. Some features could stand to be improved.

Scheduling and member notes all in one place.

Pros

Integrates (somewhat) with Club Hub, can access client notes as well as track measurements. It's easy to access member information and text/email them through the computer (BIG pro here!). Notes help keep staff organized and on the same page. Club OS customer service is always prompt and quite helpful!

Cons

Some parts of UI are clunky and could be significantly improved. Notes don't always sync with Club Hub, resulting in having to either have both programs open to see member notes or manually sync to see them all through Club OS.

Pierre from Gold's Gym

Industry: Market Research

A great software! Easy to use and very dependable

Selling more memberships. I have none to say. Great Software! They're very quick on updates and solve any issues immediately. There's truthfully nothing I have to complain about as far as it goes for this software. The only way is up for this company and I am excited to see how far this company goes in partnering with other businesses to help get the job done.

Pros

The process in making my calls, scheduling appointments and setting up my presentation for my gym. Everyday when using this product it has done nothing but wonders and always gets the job done. Nothing has ever been so simple until I used Club OS

Nadia from Movati

I use this to contact prospects and follow up with members.

Follow up is easy to do by searching the name of prospect/member. I can see a daily review of goals and accomplishments.

Pros

Organization of side bars, search engine, prospect contact area is nicely organized based on follow up date and time, main page of stats is easy to read

Cons

Search bar doesnt always provide accurate name searches, Ive seen options for email contacting become unavailable without the prospect info changing, follow up list in main queue will reset and lose your last spot of contact, calendar history will reset to current date after clicking a name.

Jasmine from Sky Fitness & Wellbeing

Club OS has excellent integration with datatrack and makes life so much easier

Ease of communication with members and prospects and excellent integration with software.

Pros

I love the texting feature and the fact that datatrack and club os sync with each other and implement the information into datatrack and vice versa

Cons

It is terribly frustrating that other companies can mass text but we cannot. This feature is the only thing that would make me consider switching to another program.

SHANNON from Golds

I enjoy using it

Pros

I can use it from anywhere. I like that o can email my clients. It's easy to set up my schedule. My employer is able to see where I am during the day, and can set up clients for me.

Cons

I can't complete sessions from my phone or ipad. I've had multiple times where I could not change my schedule from a phone. I don't like havi g to be at a desktop to compete sessions. Often we do not have a desktop available, and it show my client no showed. I'd also like it to include group exercise and other departments st our gym.

Andrew from Gold's Gym Roy, Utah

Club-OS makes our club follow up tracking a breeze!!!

Pros

The ease of tracking our sales team performance is amazing. I can hold our employees accountable and make sure our sales are always increasing!

Cons

The reporting is not as detailed and available as I would like. I have had to reach out to support a few times for seemingly easy reports (past PT usage for an individual member) that should be available.

Zach from Anytime Fitness

Club OS has been great for both customer service and personal training management.

The biggest benefit is our ability to easily keep up with our members and clients in an organized and automated way.

Pros

It's extremely easy to learn and use. For personal training, we originally used BodyWorkz and the process of migrating everything to Club OS was incredibly smooth.

Cons

There are some features I would still like to see added, such as leads populating as soon as they arrive in the system and not the next day, and I would also like more control concerning personal training contracts, such as changing billing dates.

Laura from The Edge Fitness Clubs

Overall good product

Pros

Good functionality and navigation for staff.. easy to use and has everything but the "everything" needs to move with the trends and improve to be the best

Cons

As listed above... need to be more flexible with adjustments/ things are always changing with technology... have to change with it... also, customer service and support is not good.

Misti from Anytime Fitness

The software is good for the most part. I've only had a few problems and customer support is usually

It helps me manage my clients and a simple and easy to use

Pros

It is easy to use . I like that I can log on from anywhere and not just the gym. I also like that it sends my clients emails to remind them of their sessions

Cons

There have been a couple times where I have had clients sessions about to expire or they actually do expire. I would like there to be a feature that would allow me to extend the expiration date while the contract is still active. This creates a problem in me getting paid if the sessions are expired. It would be so much easier if I noticed that the sessions are about to expire and I could just go in and change the expiration date

Corey from Catalyst Fitness of Buffalo

Great Business tool to those in the Big Box and even small Boutique industries!

The benefits I have received off of this product range from New members signing up to saving members from cancelling their memberships, from my members in the training program; signing up, checking in on progress, and saving from issues and cancellations. Brought in more revenue with Club OS than I could have on my own.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, business oriented, and simple to use. I have been using Club OS for over 3 years now with my facility and this tool has helped me and my club become successful in the fitness industry.

Cons

There isn't much I can say about Club OS that I don't like. I think it's great overall. I personally would like more freedom in the emailing system, but it's still great to use.

Sarah from City Fitness

The best that we've used, but not perfect

Pros

Club OS is easy to use, has a lot of different functionality that helps with both membership and personal training sales, and offers a variety of reporting options.

Cons

Users are not able to customize the reports and using the digital guest waiver has proved to be very difficult for our staff to implement.

Luke from Healthbreak Inc.

Club OS is a solid fitness center software

There is other fitness center software out there that is very comparable, but Club OS is a good choice, especially when you are doing any sort of scheduling.

Pros

Club OS is easy to use but also very straightforward. It is used more to increase overall revenue of your fitness center rather than a day to day functional software.

Cons

Club OS is great but is primarily better for scheduling with clients, not using as a general fitness center software.

Rafael from Gold's Gym Tampa

Overall a good platform there are just a few hiccups that are a bit annoying

Pros

The "Master Schedule" where I can track all my sales teams productivity is great! I also like that I can see their ratios on my screen.

Cons

Customer Support is non-existent and that prospects are not correlated on multiple points... email... phone number... and name therefore we had a lot of redundancy

Robbie from RETROFITNESS

Excellent CRM platform

Helps up with everything to increase sales and maintain members

Pros

Helps grow sales!!!! Great tools for drip campaigns and managing the entire sales process from prospect to repeat customers

Cons

Some of the reporting can bit a bit slow but overall it's a great product. Helps manage everything customer centric

Derek from Anytime Fitness Red Wing

Works fairly well, I have no experience with other similar software

I wasn't here when we used the old system but seems like things are logged better as far as who and when we contacted prospects or members previously.

Pros

Makes it easy to get ahold of prospects, current members, etc. and has timeframes to re contact them.

Cons

The name search function is pretty terrible. Regardless of what I type a certain prospect always pops up first even when none of what I've typed matches the name. Where most search engines will search for what you've typed I'll have the same results until I finish typing the entire name out and there are times I have to looks through all results to find the name I typed in.

jennifer from Orangetheory Fitness Tampa Fitness Parteners

I am really enjoying this new system

-more organized -reminders are helpful -easy to track progress of employees -easy to follow up with members

Pros

I like that it ties in with MBO and orange books are not needed, its also easy to keep trtack of employee KPI's

Cons

Overall great product, we are still learning where everything is -When registering the appointment show, you have to let the page re load before turning prospect into member, that process could be easier -When scheduling an appointment straight from the Follow UP section, you have to actually go into the appointment secion to schedule a reminder for the owner, that feature isnt available when setting the appointment up directly. -Scripts go away after the first follow up, it would be nice for them to be there for those of us who also like to send email and text after calling. -Email scripts could be helpful as well. Sounds like a lot of complaining, I really love what you all have done with this system already, it has made my life easier.

Michelle from Retro Fitness of Rockaway

Sometimes I wish there was an easier way to navigate through the system.

Pros

I like that I can see all my clubs in one step. I like that with one phone call I can reach anyone for support.

Cons

I don't like the way there is no search button for Blast Emails. I don't like that the system won't detect a duplicate even if off by one line item.

Alexander from Fitness Connection

Industry: Facilities Services

Streamline experience

Pros

Everything at my fingertips and very easy to use no matter what I am looking for. Enjoy the constant updates to make the software better.

Cons

Lot of times the software will crash or the numbers that it outputs are wrong and not the same of the work we put in.

Elizabeth from Gold's Gym

It is a good way to monitor and keep track of leads.

Pros

I enjoy being able to see when members check into the gym. Also, the automated emails can be helpful with adding value into prospects coming into the gym.

Cons

If a prospect downloads a guest pass and then comes and check into the kiosk and there is one slight difference in phone number, name, or email it will not recognize as the same person. It can be hard to monitor and adds multiple accounts for the same person.

Zach from Xperience Fitness

It gets the job done.

Pros

It organizes the leads well and provides an efficient queue of calls from different lead sources. It provides great feedback on what leads are successful and which aren't.

Cons

It gets very confusing when people from different employees get mixed up in different call queues. Sometimes if I take walk ins from other people or talk to appointments of other employees, they won't end up in the right person's call queue.

Zachary from Xperience Fitness

USE everyday and it is extremely easy to use and manage

Pros

makes managing our prospects 10x easier than when using "binders and paper" productivity is maximized

Cons

occassional integration issues like the use of our online link and guest waiver sometimes this leads to duplicate prospects and mistakes when following up

Erin from Charter Fitness

I like the ease of reaching out to prospects and members.

Being able to reach out to members and prospects easily.

Pros

The ease of reaching out to prospects and members. I like that you can just text or email members.

Cons

Glitches mostly. We've worked through some issues that we had initially. Most get solved in timely manner.

David from Genesis Health Clubs

Excellent system with precise client management capabilities

Understanding of the marketing and customer resource side of the health club business. Understood telemarketing very well.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. The software is precise with a single click to the needed page. Very comfortable to use.

Cons

The editing of customer information was difficult at times. Sometimes I needed to re enter a customer with an altered last name because even after deleting old profile it wouldn't let me add.

Sean from Best Fitness

Great platform!

Pros

Prospect and Member call management. For prospects, call scheduling intervals are ideal. Retention calls for members ideal as well.

Cons

Frequent glitches/software update needs. At times, software is either really slow or not functioning at all.

SEAN from BEST FITNESS INC.

GREAT OPERATING SYSTEM!

Pros

EASE OF USE. FOR THE MOST PART, WHEN NOT PEAK USAGE TIMES, CLUB OS RUNS SMOOTHLY WITHOUT ANY LAGS OR DELAYS.

Cons

GLITCHES FROM TIME TO TIME. DURING PEAK TIMES OR AT TIMES OF SITE MAINTENANCE, CLUB OS SLOWS TO A CRAWL.

Ryan from Genesis Health Clubs

Nice

I work in the fitness industry and this makes it so much easier to manage prospects, new members, and old members and schedule appointments, I would recommend to anyone in health and fitness industry.

Pros

Organization and ease for follow ups and appointments and communication with other softwares, smooth operating system.

Cons

Occasionally glitchy, but not very often but overall experience has been great.

Stephanie from Orangetheory Fitness

We use it everyday at my job. It's makes my job so much simpler than it's ever been.

The ability to be connected with or members to make not only their lives easier, but ours also.

Pros

I love how easy it is to contact our members and have such an easy sense of communication. It is fully functional and makes our lives 10x easier as sales associates to be able to follow up with the members.

Cons

I wish that the follow up times wouldn't be so immediate. I will get the follow up notification sometimes as soon as the next day. I haven't found out how to change that yet instead of having to manually go in and change every single contact

Dave from Anytime Fitness - Somers, NY

Overall a decent program. I only am involved with the personal training end.

Decent client management

Pros

The scheduler is excellent and easy to navigate. Tracking client stats and graphing is a nice feature for clients to be able to visualize their progress

Cons

Difficult/ unclear tracking client's session usage and remaining sessions. I have noticed that group training sessions are not being accounted for properly when they are rendered as "completed" .

Phil from Gold's Gym

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Club OS has worked great for me. I have had virtually no problems with it!

Pros

What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use and how organized it helps you become. When contacting multiple people a day it gets tricky remembering who you contacted when, but Club OS takes away all of that guess work.

Cons

What I like least about club OS is there is not a way to search by most recently contacted, or at least not that I am aware of. Sometimes I'll want to add a note to the person I previously contacted minutes after the fact. If I forget their name it makes it difficult to search.

Susan from Pure Fitness for Women

Easy to track clients and easy to make schedule adjustments.

Accurate tracking of client sessions

Pros

Saves time and paper. Can do multiple schedules at once and it is great for repeating events. 15 minute time intervals are perfect for 45 min sessions -which is what we use here.

Cons

Doesn't work well on older Adobe platforms -I have an older Mac and have to use hubby's newer pc. It would be great to be able to use my own Mac .

Michelle from Gold's GYm

Club-OS is so simple to use and the customer service is great! They always help you so quickly!

it helps me get through the goals i have to meet with the organization im with.

Pros

The simplicity and the updates they do every once in awhile that help it stay up to date! The system is so simple to navigate through.

Cons

There are some things I can't do on my end, some times it will restrict access to certain things. But a simple email fixes them so it's not too bad.

Ross from Anytime Fitness

Pending member wouldn't update

Pros

The interaction between the two systems we use, club hub and club OS, for 90 percent of the time works seamlessly.

Cons

Follow up schedule with personal training and members doesn' t talk to each other. I don't want to call and talk to a member about personal training and then have our Manager call to ask him how they like the club. Should be synced

Mackenzie from Anytime Fitness

Club OS

Pros

I really enjoyed that I have the ability to communicate with my members.

Cons

I did not like that if I added a member in one system that it wouldn't add them to Club OS.

Jillian from Orangetheory Fitness

ClubOS Review

ClubOS has made it overall more organized to reach out to potential new clients.

Pros

ClubOS has made following up with potential new clients easier and much more organized than how my job previous did things.

Cons

Some of the functions are not consistent, so teaching this software to colleagues can be lengthy and sometimes confusing for them.