Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I got it at a great price when it was first released. The pricing is affordable, and it allows for growth."
  • icon"They have great customer service and do their best to help you on the livechat support or via Skype."
  • icon"Loads vert fast and has a great Facebook group. The Customer Support helps me and is very fast in responding within minutes."
  • icon"It's hard to troubleshoot. I also found the domain mapping to be difficult."
  • icon"Second, the founder is extremely unstable and won't hesitate to pull the rug out from under you making you question building your business with this service."
  • icon"Very bad decisions took by the manager. Dont respect their customer."

Have you used Ventture and would like to share your experience with others?

All Ventture Reviews

Victor Bustillos

A great experience, very powerful platform. Takes care of my course and membership needs.

Finally was able to launch my membership site. My clients are very happy.

Pros

Have to say i enjoy using the invanto platform as it brings me an easy way to create and feed my courses and value content to my members. Its Very easy to add and edit courses. Has Good payment gateways. It just does everything well. Rest assured if you use the Invanto Platform you will not miss any of the alternatives out there. And it is a great value for everything it does including: Drip Content Free Trials Memberships Gamification Great User Experience for my members So is you go with this option you will not be dissapointed. The support is amazing and they have a very active facebook group. Your queries will not go unanswered. And theres plenty of support and good feedback from the founders.

Cons

Minor issues like not having a reference for the optimal image size of hero and banner image. Takes a while to figure out on your own. It has examples and a course on building courses on the platform but i would like more of this kind of value. A better onboarding experience perhaps.

Invanto is a half-baked product and the owner is prone to break promises.

The Invanto platform as it stands today is half-baked. My strong recommendation is to stay clear of Invanto or any lucrative offer the owner tosses at you.

Pros

The promise of several apps at one place working in symphony.

Cons

We gotta know about Invanto platform in 7/2017 at AppSumo. The founder sounded extremely enthusiastic during the life time deal. He promised all future apps with all features would be available for 7/2017 AppSumo buyers. The only thing not available was Invanto whitelabel which was later made part of AppSumo BriefCase Pro plan. In a year that followed, he couldn't deliver a single functionality in a proper #polished# manner. Even the most basic features that he promised will #arrive in few months# have not seen the light of the day. Now it is 9/2018, he played a new trick and has reneged on all promises that were made an year back. Several basic features like Zapier , independent Testnia papers that he promised earlier were #arriving in few months# have been transitioned into a new #top-tier# that he created on the fly. The most disturbing thing is that he continued rehashing the entire year that Zapier and independent Testnia papers would arrive soon and you will be able to sell test papers. Now he arm-twisted all the life time deal owners to jump onto the new subscription based top-tier within 3 days or else risk to lose what he committed earlier. Tonnes of people were kicked out of his FB group when they protested against his decisions. On searching more about him we gotta know , he has thrown such antics in the past too with JVZoo/SiteManPro and has broken promises by not delivering the promised apps or by not paying commission to partners/affiliates.

Maria

From membership platform to sales, the creation of courses, marketing, INVANTO offers this services!

Pros

Crazy customer support, you can begin from the ground up even if your a newbie, there are complete tutorials and great customer support. Plus the site gives you inspiration in every page, simple quotes to keep you going.

Cons

The site's color is too much on the light side, my preference is on the vivid side. The free trial gives so much value that you think twice if the premium will give more, and it does!

It's good now and getting better every day.

I'll definitely recommend it more strongly once it's fully functional. Right now, my students are happily using the course I built on Invanto and that makes me happy.

Pros

I like that with Invanto I have full control over my course from branding and pricing to payment gateways and templates.

Cons

Invanto's vision is ambitious which is great. However, it is still undergoing massive development and some key features such as drip content in CoachRack, moving content between CoachRack and MemberFactory, and ClickFunnel-like bump/upsell/downsell offers in CartFog are not yet ready for prime time.

Madhav

Powerful, fast & feature packed

Pros

Lots of features and the ability to customise your site. Lately, they've worked on the site speed a lot so it's super fast to load now for students. The team is pro-active in making updates and have delivered a lot in the last 6 months.

Cons

Navigational experience can be improved. Currently, you have to go through a lot of steps before making any change. Also, previewing the course as a student is still hacky. Other than that, happy with the platform.

I like the integrated nature of the suite of tools

Pros

I like the easy of use, and how quickly you can get up and running on the platform. I also think the customer support is fabulous and able to give help rapidly.

Cons

The items marked coming soon - I am using other workarounds until these additional items are ready for use. I am really looking forward to seeing Invanto's concept of a landing page.

Kerry

A great platform with lots of must-have features and tools for entrpreneurs.

The ability to run a membership site and stand alone courses on one platform.

Pros

Everything in one place. Having access to multiple delivery platforms in one app is a total time and stress saving joy!

Cons

As of yet there is no easy way to add affiliates, but I'm sure this will be addressed in the future. The Invanto team seem very receptive to user feedback.

Pros

Pretty straight forward and easy to use. Makes a clean interface and the outcome is also clean. Easy for my clients to use as well. They understand how to access the information.

Cons

I feel it is lacking in features compared to other platforms and I'd like to see the opportunity to work with them to build out more features based on their customer needs.

Can't log in even after updating the password. It has been several months. I contacted support .

Cons

I can't log in. I verified the password and then finally reset the password and still can't log in even though it says that the new password was successful. I contacted support and they tried to send an email to reset the password but I never got an email (may have been sent to an old email acct). Also, the invanto app web address that I bookmarked when I 1st got invanto no longer works.

Traci

Never has launching a membership site been so easy!

Pros

I love that the software makes organizing vast amounts of content simple and that I can take the tech development off my plate. When working with learners who aren't super tech savvy, it's especially important that the platform provides an intuitive learner experience. I have found Invanto to be great at this and with a few modifications that are in development, it's only going to get better!

Cons

As with all growing tools, there are still kinks to work out. I dislike having each membership option on its own order link. It doesn't allow me the option of offering both annual and monthly memberships to the same buyer. I have also experienced issues with the static pages. They continually have issues. It's hard to troubleshoot. I also found the domain mapping to be difficult. I have tried multiple times without success. The support is phenomenal, however. The only other issue is the lack of guidance on the customization aspects. It would be a simple fix to include a guide that explained what all the color options would change, what picture dimensions to load, etc.

The product is developing nicely, but I'm sorry to say the competition is brutal

Comparison to other platforms - sorry :( But you guys are new - you have plenty of time. I see Invanto as a beta MVP currently.

Pros

The fact that it has high aspirations and wants to create great tools for its users. You have a good community.

Cons

That each of the tools is more like a "cheap" teachable or a "cheap" member site... I'm not convinced you will succeed on a real pricing model until users "love" using Invanto for any other reason that they got lifetime deal for a bargain price. What is unique about each individual app? How is Coachrack better than the competition? What is it's USP? Same for the other platforms. Also, I really feel you need to just slow down on aspirations of new apps... and make coachrack and member factor genuinly solid and brilliant. And the UI has to be beautiful. I don't know if you have budget, but if the UI is not completely sexy, you won't make it mainstream. Us consumers are sadly a brutally critical bunch :) It's time to pivot and focus on each product being brilliant...and beautiful. I'm sorry but currently they are neither, but you do have this chance to re-focus. Look to Kyvio for inspiration. I know your product is targetting a different niche, but Kyvio stands out as a premium product with a USB - software for marketers made by marketers. The community love you, so get some honest feedback and take the stuff that hurts the most and action it. Good luck :)

Ale

Industry: Newspapers

A Good could be amazing

Time saving, and all in one.

Pros

I choose invanto because the price, and by my experience is very good. I use for training my team for my magazine https://www.somosmamas.com.ar/ With all inbuild features save me time and money. They have alot of options, very quickly to setup the course or training and go up and running. All my employees who take the training love it. Is a plataform you can use for sell course, give rewards or inhouse training.

Cons

I dont like the student management system, (add/delete student) The admin ui could be better, sometimes is really hard to make simple stuff. A would like they add more process payment. Another silly issue, the url for the schools are insanly long so people forget the url.

Jovanhanna

One program that covers a lot of needs

Pros

I like that this integrates LMS, with a membership portal, digital products, and a reward system. It offers a lot all in one place. I love the concept of the membership and classroom portal. I got it because it's something that I want to create for my business. I got it at a great price when it was first released. The pricing is affordable, and it allows for growth.

Cons

I haven't gotten my head around how to set it up. It's still a fairly new program and they are adding to it and improving. I would say right out the box it's not exactly user friendly, but that is more of a personal thing. Having better tutorials would be a big help here. Otherwise I think this is great it's just what I needed formy business.

Photis

Fantastic

Practicality.

Pros

Simplicity. I liked the way everything falls into place. Also, there are plenty of helpful material that helps you start working and integrating right away.

Cons

Variety. I would like if it had a variety to design. This may sound unnecessary but to marketers even the possibility to change colors on a font matters.

Maria

It's made organising so much easier.

One place to keep my information and products

Pros

I love the versatility. I can run a membership site, build a course etc. I'm looking forward to new features rolling out.

Cons

What's not to like? It can be a little overwhelming to set up but with patience it becomes easier. I think it takes time and focus to learn.