• Pros

• "The potential. The dashboard housing what I need at my fingertips. The updates are frequent and the company keeps us abreast of updates. The various apps being built compliment each other."

• "Love how easy it is to find the tools I need for my clients and implement them immediately. The problem is normally when I travel for work and am not in the same area as my clients."

• "The fact that it has high aspirations and wants to create great tools for its users. You have a good community."

• Cons

• "It is still small and It is going to be big. There are quite a few bugs in the platform but the team behind Invanto solves the problems swiftly. "

• "Sometimes it does become overwhelming - you just have to take a step back and look at your process so it does not get confusing. Simple platform to use."

• "The site's color is too much on the light side, my preference is on the vivid side. The free trial gives so much value that you think twice if the premium will give more, and it does!"

Browse MemberFactory Reviews

Jolene from Jolene Underwood

Amazed at the number of affordable features, ease of use, interweaving of apps, & flexibility.

Pros

Affordable. Flexible. Growing. Feature rich. The business owner and their end user are well-considered through out. It's clear Invanto did their homework and works hard to bring incredible value. I am grateful to have this suite of apps without investing money I don't have just to get started. Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses. They have clearly thought through a number of options that people like me might need. And they listen to feedback suggestions, while keeping an eye on business plan, which I admire. Their service has been great. By understanding it's a newer company, my expectations are set to watch them grow. The instructional videos on YouTube are a huge help too! Invanto makes it easy for thought leaders and entrepreneurs to get started quickly. Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses.

Cons

Understanding whether to choose Membership Factory or CoachRack is a little tricky. There is a super helpful blog post to help you think through it. It would help to see a visual walk through from an end user's perspective for each app. Especially, with examples of how the apps could be used in different scenarios. This may be something users of similar sites are already familiar with, but I'm not. I like to see demos of sites, as a walkthrough or for testing purposes, so I can make the best decisions. Hopefully, this will happen in the future and I look forward to getting help via the forums or FB group. So, not really a con. Just something I personally find helpful. Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Invanto and am extremely happy to have this option as an alternative to the expensive options out there.

Natalie Marie from NatalieMarieCollins.com

Great membership and course delivery software! Invanto has become the host for all of my products.

Pros

Invanto has a beautiful interface and layout. The membership and course areas are easy to navigate and just make you look good to your customers. I love all of the features they have to offer right now and am excited for what they have coming down the pipeline. Their vision of being an all-in-one marketing platform had me on board instantly. They have become my new home for all of my courses and with their professional looking store front, it's easy for customers to look through and buy other courses I have to offer. I have made more sales since moving to Invanto than I have on any other platform and my customers love it!

Cons

Because this is a newer software there are some bugs that are being worked through and lots of improvements being made. For example, at the time of this review, they do not have API integration set up, but it's coming down the pipeline. However, the team at Invanto is incredibly responsive and helpful. They quickly fix glitches that are found and are so open to feature requests. Including my nagging on getting the API integration done. They welcome their customer's feedback to help make the platform better. Which is good, because they are probably sick of hearing about me asking for the API integration and yet are still incredibly helpful and friendly. I understand that no software is perfect, so I'm patient because I see their quick growth, improvements and potential.

Willem from The Human Entrepreneur

Avoid this platform at all cost

Disappointing.

Pros

I have to present an online course to 1,200 students. I was looking for some platforms because I had a Wordpress website with WP Courseware installed but did not want the pressure of handling my own tech. I got Invanto. They have some good features but the basics they miss. If you have to track studentds progress and manage students, DO NOT use this platform. Where they fell down was support. I laughed and laughed and laughed yesterday when I was on their website and saw they have a "5 start support rating". Their support is non-existent and if they reply in a day wow you are lucky but mostly wait for a few days. If you have an issue on a weekend they simply are NOT THERE. If you are a serious online entrepreneur try another platform, not this one. If you are wetting your feet and want to try something for fun, try it. I eventually just used WP Courseware on my Wordpress site and it works like a charm and I CAN manage students.

Cons

Support does not exist. If you are serious then use another platform. Not this.

Reasons for Choosing MemberFactory

Sales support said it will do what I needed to do.

Reasons for Switching to MemberFactory

Because I did not want to run my own tech.

Mavares from Universidad Nacional Experimental Politécnica 'Antonio José de Sucre'

Many businesses, a single platform

Create your own business scheme easily

Pros

"Internet is here to stay ..." There is no doubt that, what at first looked like a medium, among others, to share information, has become, at present, the greatest development in terms of technology. , not having presence in the network, implies, in many cases, not existing. Platforms like Invanto allow us to create online courses, as well as sites that are characterized by having a membership, as well as many other tools to place your business in the 21st century. From the smallest and most peculiar business idea, to big developments in real estate, or from the health sector, without leaving aside educational institutions, and many other services, they can now share skills and knowledge with everyone, in a way quick and simple Do you need to get quick profits on your menbrake scheme? or create your own fully communicative learning professional structure and have mock tests? Or businesses that provide incentives through rewards? Or simply market all kinds of technology in a simple way?

Cons

By its very nature, platforms like these are in constant development, overcoming failures and expanding the capabilities of the tools, in order to meet the needs of all its users, therefore, the tutorial videos or technical assistance in Real time, would allow people who are not related to this type of tools, to take full advantage of each of the possibilities offered by the platforms, fortunately, the support team, in a friendly and quick, manages to solve the doubts that may arise in the development of each of the business units.

Beverley from Social Media With Beverley Theresa

The go to all in one tool

I just launched my online learning store with it. After playing around with the each of the different apps/tools, it's become more intuitive to me and I feel a lot more confident in using it. The customer support is great too!

Pros

You just have to log into ONE place and you can have access to all your online membership/learning/affiliate tools. For the longest time I was trying to find something like Invanto, but other platforms were always missing one or two things I needed, so glad I discovered this tool.

Cons

The one thing I'm not a huge fan of is if you're a beginner at using the internet or even just like, not knowing what certain terms are, it can be difficult to set up. That being said, over time they have developed some great guides to read over for help. It was confusing as to what the differences were between Membership and Coachrank.

Kara from Kara Sorensen Ms, LAc

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Run! Don’t look back!

I used coach rack and it was okay while I used it, but if anything went wrong, support didn’t help much if at all.

Pros

That I escaped them with my content. It started out okay but when they started talking about their deal with appsumo going south on their Facebook page, I knew it was a bad sign. They badmouthed them in a very unprofessional manner.

Cons

I bought this through an app sumo deal. The support was minimal. Then, without notice I was locked out of my account as had to pay $20 for a month in order to get my content. I cancelled and was not given any confirmation email if the cancellation. Five months later they charged me $20. I called my back not knowing it was then and cancelled the charge. They then proceeded to charge me $200 total in $20 increments and used 3 different business names to do so. They are scammers and you’ll see on Facebook that they e fine this with many other people. Stay away!

Reasons for Switching to MemberFactory

I wanted to lower my costs

Company does not offer their contracts

Like many of their customers, I would have been happy with the service, even with the occasional bugs, if they had honored the lifetime licenses that so many of us bought. But, obviously, since they have deleted all of our accounts unless we moved to a monthly fee plan, I give them a 0 out of 10. It is the worst experience I have ever had with a vendor in my 30+ years of my career.

Pros

When I first started using it, there were lots of bugs, but it was a start up, and I bought a lifetime license that they offered to help them get off the ground. It was good enough, and I was happy, until they decided recently that they are not going to be honoring their contracts. Literally they sent an email that said that they were no longer honoring the lifetime licenses that were bought, and everyone needed to upgrade and pay a monthly fee.

Cons

The software itself is buggy; videos don't play, and customer service could not figure out the problem, so you'd need to rebuild pages. And as mentioned by many other reviewers, they have terrible customer service, are unethical, and change rates and offerings, even if you have a contract with them. It would be up to you to take them to court, which, for what it is, is just not worth it. Do yourself a favor and go with another service.

Price.

Reasons for Switching to MemberFactory

At the time they offered a great deal that was, in the long run, less than I was paying for another service. But, they did not follow through on their commitments to customers.

Victor Bustillos from Webjoy.co

A great experience, very powerful platform. Takes care of my course and membership needs.

Finally was able to launch my membership site. My clients are very happy.

Pros

Have to say i enjoy using the invanto platform as it brings me an easy way to create and feed my courses and value content to my members. Its Very easy to add and edit courses. Has Good payment gateways. It just does everything well. Rest assured if you use the Invanto Platform you will not miss any of the alternatives out there. And it is a great value for everything it does including: Drip Content Free Trials Memberships Gamification Great User Experience for my members So is you go with this option you will not be dissapointed. The support is amazing and they have a very active facebook group. Your queries will not go unanswered. And theres plenty of support and good feedback from the founders.

Cons

Minor issues like not having a reference for the optimal image size of hero and banner image. Takes a while to figure out on your own. It has examples and a course on building courses on the platform but i would like more of this kind of value. A better onboarding experience perhaps.

Maria from Self-employed

From membership platform to sales, the creation of courses, marketing, INVANTO offers this services!

Pros

Crazy customer support, you can begin from the ground up even if your a newbie, there are complete tutorials and great customer support. Plus the site gives you inspiration in every page, simple quotes to keep you going.

Gary from Gary O'Toole Marketing

Amazing Value From Deep and The Team!

Pros

I love the fact that it is such a complete toolkit for the digital entrepreneur. The founding team are real trailblazers and are 100% committed to customer service. Deep and his team are insanely ambitious and have successfully proved early doubters wrong by developing all three current apps at an insane pace! The Facebook community is thriving and is full of inspired, innovative helpful people!

Cons

It can be slightly confusing and overcomplicated at times however Deep and the team work hard to support users via livechat, email and the Facebook support group. They have had some issues with infastructure but this is solely down to the fact that this platform has become really popular in an incredibly short space of time. Deep and the founding team work 24/7 to fix bugs and develop new features. The overall suite is still im development and waiting for the other modules to launch but if what i have seen so far it wiil be worth the wait.

We left our platform of a long time for Invanto

Put our courses online quickly and easily. You can't make money if your product (courses) aren't available to customers.

Pros

It is easy to use. I was able to open it up and get started right away without reading anything. Building my course in Invanto was fast and easy. Time is money so you don't want to be wasting time trying to build a course, you want to stand your course up quickly and without a lot of frustration. Let me correct that, you want to stand your course up quickly without ANY frustration. It is constantly improving. Unlike our old platform which was static you get what they have Invanto is constantly improving. You and others in the Invanto community want a feature, tell Invanto and they get right on it and build it. Seriously, very few software companies are this responsive to their customers. Usually, you get what they build. In this case they build what you need. It is very professional. The end result is professional looking. When your reputation is on the line you can't have your platform look like a third-grader built it. You can't have it look like it was built back in the day before the mouse was a common computer tool. It must take advantage of all that new technology has to offer and Invanto does this very well.

Cons

It could have a better help sections and videos on how to do things. I think they are busy constantly improving the software and forget to create help documentation. But, as I said in the Pros section it is pretty easy to figure out.

Traci from MentoringU

Never has launching a membership site been so easy!

Pros

I love that the software makes organizing vast amounts of content simple and that I can take the tech development off my plate. When working with learners who aren't super tech savvy, it's especially important that the platform provides an intuitive learner experience. I have found Invanto to be great at this and with a few modifications that are in development, it's only going to get better!

Cons

As with all growing tools, there are still kinks to work out. I dislike having each membership option on its own order link. It doesn't allow me the option of offering both annual and monthly memberships to the same buyer. I have also experienced issues with the static pages. They continually have issues. It's hard to troubleshoot. I also found the domain mapping to be difficult. I have tried multiple times without success. The support is phenomenal, however. The only other issue is the lack of guidance on the customization aspects. It would be a simple fix to include a guide that explained what all the color options would change, what picture dimensions to load, etc.

Adam from DKM Global

Quick and easy way to get the job done!

My clients get a great product and it is simple for me to setup for them.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a better way to have my clients buy software and share their login with me or give me admin access to their account. They need ownership I do not. I just need to work with the tools they provide me.

Invanto is a half-baked product and the owner is prone to break promises.

The Invanto platform as it stands today is half-baked. My strong recommendation is to stay clear of Invanto or any lucrative offer the owner tosses at you.

Pros

The promise of several apps at one place working in symphony.

Cons

We gotta know about Invanto platform in 7/2017 at AppSumo. The founder sounded extremely enthusiastic during the life time deal. He promised all future apps with all features would be available for 7/2017 AppSumo buyers. The only thing not available was Invanto whitelabel which was later made part of AppSumo BriefCase Pro plan. In a year that followed, he couldn't deliver a single functionality in a proper #polished# manner. Even the most basic features that he promised will #arrive in few months# have not seen the light of the day. Now it is 9/2018, he played a new trick and has reneged on all promises that were made an year back. Several basic features like Zapier , independent Testnia papers that he promised earlier were #arriving in few months# have been transitioned into a new #top-tier# that he created on the fly. The most disturbing thing is that he continued rehashing the entire year that Zapier and independent Testnia papers would arrive soon and you will be able to sell test papers. Now he arm-twisted all the life time deal owners to jump onto the new subscription based top-tier within 3 days or else risk to lose what he committed earlier. Tonnes of people were kicked out of his FB group when they protested against his decisions. On searching more about him we gotta know , he has thrown such antics in the past too with JVZoo/SiteManPro and has broken promises by not delivering the promised apps or by not paying commission to partners/affiliates.

Paul from WP Blueprint

The product is developing nicely, but I'm sorry to say the competition is brutal

Comparison to other platforms - sorry :( But you guys are new - you have plenty of time. I see Invanto as a beta MVP currently.

Pros

Cons

That each of the tools is more like a "cheap" teachable or a "cheap" member site... I'm not convinced you will succeed on a real pricing model until users "love" using Invanto for any other reason that they got lifetime deal for a bargain price. What is unique about each individual app? How is Coachrack better than the competition? What is it's USP? Same for the other platforms. Also, I really feel you need to just slow down on aspirations of new apps... and make coachrack and member factor genuinly solid and brilliant. And the UI has to be beautiful. I don't know if you have budget, but if the UI is not completely sexy, you won't make it mainstream. Us consumers are sadly a brutally critical bunch :) It's time to pivot and focus on each product being brilliant...and beautiful. I'm sorry but currently they are neither, but you do have this chance to re-focus. Look to Kyvio for inspiration. I know your product is targetting a different niche, but Kyvio stands out as a premium product with a USB - software for marketers made by marketers. The community love you, so get some honest feedback and take the stuff that hurts the most and action it. Good luck :)

Jessica from Smart Leaders Sell

Industry: Online Media

I really like Invanto. They've got great customer service and are regularly adding new features.

I get to have a fully functioning membership portal and course content portal that works.

Pros

They have great customer service and do their best to help you on the livechat support or via Skype. The functionality is great for my members - they love that they can track their progress in courses and the memberships that I run - and I love being able to drip feed content and manage accounts

Cons

It still has a few issues; sometimes accounts expire despite being set up for lifetime access and people cannot manage their own payment details which is difficult when you run a thriving membership site. People need to be able to update their own card details.

Aris from Silly Beez

Serves its purpose very well. Product is designed greatly for online courses or membership sites.

Cost savings in platform development and maintenance.

Pros

I like the ease of setting up online courses. We needed this type of a software to avoid development expense to create an online school. Invanto gave us the platform we need to create the online school with a premium membership site.

Joanne from Success In Ministry

This company has great potential and it shows through the quality of the product.

I have used a lot of software of this type. This has been the easiest and makes the most sense to both the user (student) and the owner. The software grows with you

Pros

Cons

The lack of video tutorials, especially for the new apps or newly updated apps. We have to figure out how to use it. Part of the software are very user friendly while others require a higher technical skill without supporting tutorials.

Zachariah from Debtfree

As yet I have not implemented use of this product while it's being developed to the point i need.

It is soon going to be the entire platform for my latest business. I have already recommended it to others who can use the current features. It is also reasonably priced (very good) for what you get (and will get).

Pros

The potential. I see a very good potential use of the product to further my business and that is why i bought it a while back. Soon these features will open up and i will be able to put together a complete package using only one piece of software/product and it is all kind of fool proofed so that even folks like me can use it without too much technical knowledge. The tutorials. They have not held back on tutorials (online) which you can watch. The development team tend to respond swiftly to the community.

Cons

It is taking a long time to get exactly where i need it to be (others are using the current features and loving it). However, as more people sign up and as time goes by it is getting closer and closer so, i am being patient.

Necie from Lyfe Smarts LLC

Still working through Coach Rack but thus far it is NOT user friendly. Little to no support.

Pros

I like that Ivanto has Coach Rack - so I have the ability to set up an online university with as many courses as I want. I like the idea of earning residual income but am having difficulty getting it set up. I'm sure once I do it will be awesome.

Cons

I found Zero instructions on how to maneuver the fields when setting up the Online university and courses. I've spent hours trying this/that to "see" if it would work. There should be a library on the site that will walk a new user through setting up every aspect of the platform, including field, banners, colors, images, sizes of these things and more. Also, can't find anything on how to make the courses interactive with different fields like fill-in-the blanks or drop downs. I'm thinking our documents have to be interactive before we upload. Please can you improve Coach Rack platform? Please - I really want this to work.

Naveen from EON Creative

Best membership portal at an affordable cost

They have many native apps which are going to get integrated with Invanto which will make them more valuable to use.

Pros

Are you a teacher/ instructor/ educator? or do you need a membership platform where you can sell your courses? Invanto is an awesome platform which you can use to host your videos and create membership websites to help spread your course.

Chandeep from E Learning

Member Factory

Amazing experience.

Pros

Amazing Software. For me I have tried other similar Software but nothing compares to this. So easy to use and functionality no flaws to be honest. Loads vert fast and has a great Facebook group. The Customer Support helps me and is very fast in responding within minutes.

Cons

Buttons. Buttons could be improved for easy of use.

Ale from Somos Mamás

Industry: Newspapers

A Good could be amazing

Time saving, and all in one.

Pros

I choose invanto because the price, and by my experience is very good. I use for training my team for my magazine https://www.somosmamas.com.ar/ With all inbuild features save me time and money. They have alot of options, very quickly to setup the course or training and go up and running. All my employees who take the training love it. Is a plataform you can use for sell course, give rewards or inhouse training.

Cons

I dont like the student management system, (add/delete student) The admin ui could be better, sometimes is really hard to make simple stuff. A would like they add more process payment. Another silly issue, the url for the schools are insanly long so people forget the url.

Brent from NerdBox

Great tool for online marketers!

Pros

My staff enjoys the ease of use regarding course creation. Compared to most other alternatives, we've found that it offers the widest range of features for a reasonable cost.

Cons

It is a bit complicated to learn, but its very intuitive once you get going. They could improve the various connections between modules; however this is on their roadmap, so its not a big deal.

Paul from EPIC Hybrid Training

I use Invato only second to Amazon for things purchased on the net. Best place for WordPress.

The best place to shop for WordPress theme. Very well trusted.

Pros

The best WordPress themes and theme authors can be found on Invanto. Every sing theme I've ever used for a site was bought on ThemeForrest.

Cons

No real cons other than support licenses are time based - i.e. six or twelve months vs permanent. I find all of the pricing on Invanto fair but renewing support for multiple items can add up.

Jovanhanna from Positive Forward Movement, LLC

One program that covers a lot of needs

Pros

I like that this integrates LMS, with a membership portal, digital products, and a reward system. It offers a lot all in one place. I love the concept of the membership and classroom portal. I got it because it's something that I want to create for my business. I got it at a great price when it was first released. The pricing is affordable, and it allows for growth.

Cons

I haven't gotten my head around how to set it up. It's still a fairly new program and they are adding to it and improving. I would say right out the box it's not exactly user friendly, but that is more of a personal thing. Having better tutorials would be a big help here. Otherwise I think this is great it's just what I needed formy business.

Sarupa from The Soul Agency

It's so fast becoming core to my businsss.

Pros

I love what it does and what it's gonna do. The ability to create membership Sites and have courses drip fed ... it's full blown magic.

Cons

Some of the supporting Documentation isn't comprehensive enough and could Do with an update. As that was why it took me a while to launch initially. Though now that I have launched it all makes so much sense.

Stay Away! Don't fall for Ivanto's empty promises

I have been in business for over 18 years and I've never dealt with such a poorly managed company. Bottom line: Choosing a platform can be a big decision that you stick with for a while, so be careful when choosing a company that constantly changes pricing and policies, and censors honest feedback from paying clients. I would never trust Invanto or its founder. That's also why I had to go anonymous for this review, but it is 100% the truth.

Pros

It had promise to be a platform with every major feature needed for a business (memberships, courses, shopping cart, and more). But it never has lived up to its potential.

Cons

Invanto always promises an epic list of new features but never delivers, or the the features don't work properly and the UI gets cluttered and confusing. What's worse is their constantly changing pricing and policies. They flip flop from saying they do not take any transaction fees and will then suddenly charge transaction fees. They've also offered lifetime deals, but don't honor their commitment and shut down accounts without notice. I've seen many people removed from their members Facebook group when they ask questions or make comments that management doesn't like. Honestly, stay far, far away.

Phil from SteamBuilder Media

It's a one stop shop for anyone who needs to set up an online membership or e-learning school ASAP!

The main benefit is that I can very quickly create a fully (or at least operationally viable) set up membership / e-learning site with most or nearly all the bells and whistles that other apps offer - but at a fraction of the cost and effort.

Pros

I like that once you log in to your account / dashboard, ALL of the apps are there at your fingertips and with very little webdev knowledge and some quick tutorials all of the apps are connected with each other - they integrate far more easily that attempting to create all of those connections manually or even worse - blindly through experimenting with apps out there from different companies.

Cons

I think that the features are great, but they haven't been fully processed out all the details - in a way (at least to me) that makes for a 100% seamless and 0% frustrating experience, especially in the initial set up. If you are brand new to webdev or wordpress - you're likely going to struggle some in the set up and beginning ... but I do believe that the team is planning on continuing to expand their online knowledge base for users.

Laura from Dancing with Ease & Perfectly Easy Biz Mgmt

I'm just starting out with a membership site and ongoing monthly group. This software is helping!

The most important benefit is the peace of mind knowing that the all the tools to run my courses and membership groups are in one place. I purchased this because I knew I'd be adding courses and because someone I trust recommended the software. These two things combined helped me know that I'd have the tools I'd need when I was ready to go live with my course and group!

Pros

The integrated nature of the software allowed me to take the next step in my business without panicking about how I would manage the technology piece. This allows me to focus more on my content which is what makes my offerings unique. It saves me time of having to figure out how to connect different applications that do only one piece of the project. (And eliminates my fear that I won't be able to do it!) Online training modules are also helpful for getting up and running.

Cons

It's software and there's still a learning curve. However, Invanto makes that as easy as possible with their online academy. The Invanto Community is also a great place to find ways that others have solved problems and by looking at solutions get ideas for new ways to use the software.

Photis from Shipping

Fantastic

Practicality.

Pros

Simplicity. I liked the way everything falls into place. Also, there are plenty of helpful material that helps you start working and integrating right away.

Cons

Variety. I would like if it had a variety to design. This may sound unnecessary but to marketers even the possibility to change colors on a font matters.

Maria from ecological herb nursery

It's made organising so much easier.

One place to keep my information and products

Pros

I love the versatility. I can run a membership site, build a course etc. I'm looking forward to new features rolling out.

Cons

What's not to like? It can be a little overwhelming to set up but with patience it becomes easier. I think it takes time and focus to learn.

Jesus from Blue Squares Creative, LLC

Excellent SaaS Solution for Digital Memberships and Coaching

The biggest benefit is time to market. Not having to fiddle endlessly with WordPress or deal with a developer creating a custom solution is ideal.

Pros

If you're looking to build your own digital membership or coaching website similar to Udemy or Teachable, this is a great platform so you have full control. The setup is a breeze and it walks you through step by step. I like the fact you can use your own domain and it integrates with Autoresponders.

Cons

One drawback for me so far is that it hasn't integrated with Zapier yet. They did mention "thanks for suggestion as we plans to integrate Zapier really soon" on Dec 9, 2017 so hopefully it's coming soon.

The most unreliable in-transparent educational platform ever!

I was almost lost my business because of their unprofessional actions and they made hundreds of our students very anxious because they were having their exams soon by that time until we were able to find an alternative to invanto to help them continue their learnings!

Pros

Diversity of billing "per lecture / course / days" Team management and multi-site creation from one account

Cons

They offer scam lifetime deals. they do changes that conflict with they promised support do not help solve any thing, they also removed all the support tickets system with all the tickets submitted. they stopped supporting uploading and streaming any video without offering an alternative or even notifying their users.

Daniel from Ascendant Local

this does about 65% of what I had hoped for.

It provided a lot of functionality for services I was looking for. It also allowed me to grow my business on multiple fronts from one platform.

Pros

Does the functions I need very well. I like the interface but had a significant amount of angst getting used to the workflow. These guys are very progressive and a little ahead of their competitors.

Cons

Doesn't have three functions I was looking for. I find switching between the functionalities to be somewhat confusing.

Millie from Health and Fitness

I love Invanto - I use it for my coaching business and my clients love it

Pros

It was so easy to build my online membership. Very intuitive system that is simple to set up and use

Cons

The only "bad" thing I have to say is that I wish there were more platforms available to use but I have hopes that they will come in the future

Sara from VBM Pro, Inc.

Still has a lot of potential, but it's a fantastic platform to bring it all together

A go-to place where I have all the material.

Pros

Simplicity to upload, edit, and move the content, and how it's all in one place. I love the versatility of the formats that are supported. And how it also offers payment processing, payment plans, etc.

Cons

The need to customize every element instead of simply copying what has already been created. I missed the ability to move things between coachrack and membership factory, or to integrate the two. It would be great to have a forum type of space for people to chat, collaborate (instead of using Facebook groups for that). Maybe a space to embed zoom chat to host classes within Invanto directly.

Abhay from BeVishnu Consulting Pvt. Ltd.

Invanto is the only tool I need to manage my Online Courses (plus much more)

Pros

It's simple, scalable and support is awesome. Love CoachRack where I can host my courses under one school.

Cons

Customization to the School, Membership Site & Courses can be improved. It must be user friendly for newbies.

Aisha from Invent Your Empire

Industry: Graphic Design

Best Course Software ROI Out There

Support has had issues, but I've experienced it getting better. Features are coming out of the flood gates from left to right. Once Invanto has all apps in place, it will be a business powerhouse.

Pros

Highly customizable. I love how branded I can make this...people have commented how my schools looked custom-developed.

Cons

The app is divided into "apps" that each has a siloed feature set...it takes a learning curve to figure out mapping. Also, I see a lot who can't figure out how to customize the site to their branding...but most of that is on them choosing poorly designed photos.

David from Growth Accelerate

An App Created By A Mentally Unstable Founder

Overall, it's not a very pleasant experience using this app as the founder has proven his mentally unstable by changing his promise back and forth numerous time. Today he says you will get 'all these' features in your package, and tomorrow you might receive an email from him threatening to shut down your account. I won't recommend anyone to put one of their most important assets in their online business in the hand of such a founder.

Pros

The package I own comes with a generous offer - 10 schools, 10 member sites, with Cartfog, Testnia etc... So I guess the Pros of this app is that it has everything under one roof. But... a 'big' but here...

Cons

... that's if the app can function properly. I have owned this app for a while now but I still not dare to make it a 100% of my 'Only' go-to. So what's stopping me? There are many bugs found and complaint has been lodged to the developer and yet the issue still persists even after a few months down the road. And yet developer keep coming up with new features while core component still not 100% functioning.

Invanto has extremely ambitious goals, but they've been steadily meeting my expectations.

HUGE time saver and an all-in-one solution you can't find anywhere else.

Pros

It is an all-in-one solution that is easy to use. Nothing besides content is required from the user, and set-up takes almost no time at all.

Cons

Because it is a new platform, the growing user-base places a strain on the hosting, so load times are sometimes slow. There are limited themes, something that is really holding a lot of people back.

Charles from CREATIVE PRODUCTS, LLC

Invanto Review

Pros

Invanto's MemberFactory makes it easy to create great-looking and feature-rich membership sites. Many features. Easy to use. High performance. Good value.

Cons

It's good now and getting better every day.

I'll definitely recommend it more strongly once it's fully functional. Right now, my students are happily using the course I built on Invanto and that makes me happy.

Pros

I like that with Invanto I have full control over my course from branding and pricing to payment gateways and templates.

Cons

Invanto's vision is ambitious which is great. However, it is still undergoing massive development and some key features such as drip content in CoachRack, moving content between CoachRack and MemberFactory, and ClickFunnel-like bump/upsell/downsell offers in CartFog are not yet ready for prime time.

Tracey from Ltdf

Big promises - no delivery

Absolutely horrid. Erratic leadership with no business sense.

Pros

This company admits it has terrible infrastructure and horrid support as an excuse for not being able to honor customers that prepaid for access to the platform. The pro is they admit how poorly designed and managed they are.

Cons

The product crashes constantly and support is non existent. They promised features to attract lifetime/prepaid customers and then gave them 10 days notice that their purchases were not being honoured, leaving customers that built memberships and courses with them completely in the lurch. DO not build your business on any infrastructure with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (also goes by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) behind it including member factory; coach rack, gradhut; spikro or any of his other unfocused initiatives.

Quenton from Strategi Positioning

Invanto makes a good attempt to have a solid help menu but the software seems a bit difficult to use

I have not been able to use it very well yet

Pros

Price and the fact that the platform has some good features such as the GUI which students will see. The overall layout looks good. The platform is setup such that users will be able to streamline their online courses, not having to build them from scratch.

Cons

Technical support is slow. Some of the menus are confusing. There is not one central location to keep all courses, for instance you have to create an entirely different course suite in member factor and coach rack, even though you may have the same videos/material.

Shrinidhi from Sharmaks Services

Brilliant All-In-One GoTo Platform for Coaching & Membership Sites

Pros

I have been experimenting with Invanto for some weeks now and I am pleasantly surprised at the hidden gems of useful features that I keep on discovering each day, ... and with more apps coming onto the platform, this can only get better!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve with the apps and the platform and how they interact and work with each other to produce a coherent solution for your clients.

Reasons for Switching to MemberFactory

Invanto is plug and play easy with some basic configurations and settings.

Mark from Law Offices

Invanto - Stay AWAY. DO NOT PAY THEM!! They cannot be trusted.

None

Pros

Big Promises that change at their whim. Expect nothing but lies from Invanto

Cons

This company is constantly over-promising and under-delivering. They just announced they are requiring all customers who bought a lifetime access 3 years ago would now be required to pay $20 per month or lose their access to the program. This is fraud!! They cannot sell lifetime access and then a couple of years later, say, oh, never mind what we promised you, we are going to ignore all that. I see a class action lawsuit in their future. I would not do business with them as they are completely untrustworthy. Very difficult to contact them. They are based in India (per their website). I am trying to identify their US headquarters that can accept legal service.

Robert from RobertBorsuk.com

Invanto is awesome

The is so many. The most is not having to juggle plugins or worry about billing.

Pros

I love Invanto. I have 7 membership sites setup and they work great. So nice to not have to worry about plugins and billing.

Cons

I think that some of the documentation could use additional explaining. I've had to ask some questions in the Facebook group to get clarification.

Gary from 3Bug Media

Great Platform That Is Still Working Out The Bugs

Great value for your money and a terrific all in one place for online creators.

Pros

Great value for your money. many different apps inside the software to create membership sites, online courses and much more. This is the only software I have seen to house so many useful apps for online creators.

Cons

It's a new company and there are still many bugs to work out. Customer support is very responsive but there are daily bugs that need fixing every day. It's not as polished as some other options, but that's what you get with a new company.

Krzysztof from Sales Brain POLSKA sp. z o.o.

Buy it and you'll not regret it

Building on-line courses and membership sites easy.

Pros

I'm just newbee with Invanto, but... It looks exactly what I needed. I've bought 5 Agency deals to stack. Invanto support is great. I wonder if they (Veethi especially) ever sleep. My every question was answered in 2-3 minutes. All features are great. I love it.

Cons

I would like to have schools, membership sites, users and groups sort option available. There is nothing more I can write I don't like.

Simplicity and great support