• Pros

• "The staff is very supportive, responsive and helpful. We had a specific idea for our campaign, brought it to the Member Planet team and they helped make it a reality!"

• "For the small to mid-sized association, Member Planet is very affordable, has great basic functionality, and the sales and support teams are stellar to work with."

• "Ease use for mass communication. The software has enhanced communication with the organization's membership "

• Cons

• "Inability to manage members by bulk. Absolutely terrible tech support or responsiveness to customer needs."

• "I don't have any issues with this tool as of now"

• "Hard for me to understand some of the terminology at first. I wasn't sure where to go in the website for what I needed to do at first. I did need to call for assistance."

Browse Memberplanet Reviews

Gregg from ASSOCIATED CHURCH PRESS

Complete member management with room to grow

Memberplanet enabled our nonprofit to go from having completely manual member management to automated member management overnight. Regardless of the complexities our member structure, no other member solution has come close to helping to keep up-to-date with our membership as has Memberplanet.

Pros

Memberplanet enabled me to quickly turn the spreadsheet member list I inherited into a complete member management system for my nonprofit organization. We went from doing renewals and information updates manually - read "via snail mail" or at best an email update - to automated renewals and updates. We've paid the minimal fee to use extra features for our small organization and there is yet more to unlock in the future as we grow. As an added bonus, the event management and integrated mailings helped us manage our convention registration and communications.

Cons

While the software works as intended, I've had some difficulty in configuring the system to fit our membership structure which is primarily based on an organization and not an individual, as Memberplanet is programmed for. The ideal structure of us would be to have an organization with multiple contacts associated with the organization, including a "primary contact." I've created a workaround, but the built-in reporting doesn't account for this so custom reports are required for several processes I regularly use. Still, for the price and functionality, Memberplanet is very good.

Lisa from DWPerkins

Member Planet is an excellent and customizable Content Management System.

MemberPlanet works for my organization because it keeps members information updated. It keeps the members informed about scheduled events. I can create groups that communicate with each other. It has options for email campaigns, discussions, a mobile app, photo albums, document storage and the ability to take payments. There's not much else that you would need. And again, the FREE option is big plus.

Pros

1. Two words FREE option. My organization would like to keep its very hard-earned money to help our community. So, using a vendor with a free option is a HUGE plus for us. It also is good for organizations new to CMS because we can determine how much we actually use it. 2. The site is web based and user friendly nothing to download. There are video tutorials, a support library with step by step instructions and phone coaching available. They have a Getting Started tutorial and all actions are walk throughs with descriptions. There are reps on standby to chat, or talk over the phone. I am truly blown away by all of the things I can do and customize with MemberPlanet. As I said, we arent a large organization and we definitely cant afford some of the other more expensive CMS available. But MemberPlanet understands what I want for the type of organization I have and they allow me to customize it. The site is also scalable for future growth and usage. I highly recommend them.

Cons

The only thing I wasnt too keen on is that there are a couple of outside vendor connections such as Box and PayPal that are integrated into the site. It all works ok though. Box and PayPal are a little odd as its dashboard is merged into your site. You can get MemberPlanet to handle taking your payments instead of using PayPal, but they keep a small percentage. Other than that, I dont have any issues or complaints.

June 2016

Greg from The Sacramento Bee

June 2016

Amazing customer service and follow through

I am setting up a Premium Membership Club for The Sacramento Bee. Yes, I am tech savvy, but I don't want to make the running of the web platform for the club my life's work. That being said, I still need flexibility and a robust set of tools for transactions, communications and promotions. MemberPlanet is all that, and more!

Pros

Flexible, robust with every tool imaginable for the proper care of feeding of a membership club. Not only will it process payments, but has easy-to-use retention/reminder features to alert users when there membership is expiring. MemberPlanet supports video, photo, email, message boards and upcoming events. The standout was the customer support. Until you start to feel the work flow, some of the initial setup can be intimidating. No problem, phone support with an actual human is just a call away. Likewise with chat support. Don't worry: friendly, knowledgeable people are there to help!

Cons

As mentioned, the options and depth of the program can be a little overwhelming at first. The back end is fast and responsive, but the initial challenge of navigating to the correct screen was at first, a bit confusing. As mention above, tech support was there to save the day and within a couple of hours, I was marveling at my mastery of the MemberPlanet configuration screens.

Jorge A from PRSGKC

Too Expensive

It was never my favorite tool but for $15 monthly I was willing to use. Now we are moving to other tool costing less or the same for much better value. We like TinyHQ, JoinIt .

Pros

It has lot of features for what you need to manage an organization except accounting. Good emai and event templates.

Cons

Difficult to use, cluttered, outdated and very expensive. Cost went from $15 for lower package to $50 out of the blue. no added features or benefits with increase.

Response from memberplanet

Replied November 2019

Hi Jorge, first and foremost, we want to thank you and your organization for giving our platform a try! We are always adding new functionality and enhancing features within our platform, and you will find information about major updates on our support site under announcements https://support.memberplanet.com/hc/en-us/sections/115004111368-Announcements and our blog https://blog.memberplanet.com/blog/category/new-features. If you have any questions about our features and functionality, please don't hesitate to contact support@memberplanet.com. We wish you and your organization nothing but success!

Joy from Idlewild Elementary PTA

Too complicated and not intuitive. Bells and whistles attractive IF you can get to them.

Overall, I had high hopes and possibly within the next 6 months (I've been using inside of 2 months) it will improve. Right now I am very disappointed in the lack of ease, efficiency, and ability to get tech support instantaneously.

Pros

The possibilities for mass communication, web functionality, and e-commerce all in one location as well as a CRM feature for members.

Cons

There are just too many steps involved in the majority of functions I wish to do. Simply adding a member requires multiple steps to provide all contact information. Multiple sections must be clicked into and out-of to record basic profile information. I have to go to 3 different sections of the navigation menu to enter a new member, record that member's status, print out their member ID card, and then record a payment. My last platform had everything in one screen and made data entry/recording of a contact take less than a minute. With this platform it takes me up to 4 times as long between all of the different tabs I have to get to. It is not intuitive and confusing for any database admin or data entry person. In order to change anything recorded in error, it takes an act of congress to get it changed and the real-time update is not real-time. Reporting features can be delayed making accounting reconciliation a nightmare. Also, this database does not let you include someone without an email. Many of our members share an email with their spouse and do not want to include separate ones. Then the system does not let us enter them. The +name solution prior to the "@" symbol works for some email providers but not all and therefore we are left with a few members unaccounted for in our online portal. The Creating a Packet Function seems good as well but again has such cumbersome features it is useless because I don't have hours and hours to research it, watch the tutorials.

Reasons for Choosing Memberplanet

I was not the decision maker so I am unsure of this. Honestly though, it has been a nightmare and is making our jobs much more difficult. I am hoping that the technology will match up to the expectations. I know the decision makers had great thoughts and ideas in mind, so far this tech has not delivered. Give it time and hopefully it will improve.

Response from memberplanet

Replied September 2019

Hi Joy, we're so sorry to hear you have not had a great experience. Since your organization has a custom workflow, please reach out to our support team by phone at 888-298-8845 for immediate assistance. We can easily help resolve issues for anything recorded in error, and we can absolutely walk through features that you and your admins feel require additional assistance and find a way to expedite. We can also help you navigate to the platform's real-time reports. We understand how difficult it can be to transition from a different platform, and we can assure you, we're here to help! Your comments are very helpful and we will pass them along to our development team to make the experience more intuitive. Many of the features you mentioned will be updated in the near future.

Cousar from Commonwealth of Pennsylvania - Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.

My experience with Memberplanet has been extremely professional and productive.

Pros

What I like most about memberplanet is the templates that available to use when creating a form. The customer service is also a pro when it comes to using memberplanet. The reps return calls in a timely manner, assist you when you are unable to figure out what the problem is.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that the app does not appear user friendly with my phone. I would like to be able to access my account by using the app. At this point, when I access the software using the app, I am not able to modify forms, etc. I would like to see this change.

Diane from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.

I have used Memberplant for numerous campaigns and events with Awesome Success and Results!!

The major benefits for me and the organization that I work with is that Memberplanet allows us to reach out to people quickly and securely. It also allows us to manage donations and other campaigns from any where and give our contributors the capability to donate from the privacy of their homes.

Pros

What I like best is the ease of use of the Memberplanet application. Memberplanet is extremely user friendly. Customer service is friendly, helpful, fast and responsive. The reporting features are excellent which makes the reconciliation process so much easier from a accounting prospective.

Owen from Buffalo Creek Gun Club

BCGC Review

My club, Buffalo Creek Gun Club, in Colorado, has been using Member Planet going on two years now. The absolute best thing that Member Planet has going for itself is Customer/Technical Support. I am not the world's computer genius but for the most part building documents within Member Planet is easily accomplished and can be done on your own. However, when you hit a snag, the support team is there for you -- always! I highly recommend the Member Planet product and their staff. You will not be disappointed!

Pros

Ease of use and support from the company.

Cons

Not ALL documents, such as question & answer, are available for copy & paste into another document.

Joan from Ridgecrest Intermediate

School Registration Packet

Positive, smooth collection of money.

Pros

It simplified our registration process for purchases and information distribution.

Cons

I am comfortable with the software but I do not use regularly so I need support from the help desk. Wish there was a better way to remind users on their credit card of the MP charge as often they think it is a fraud and put forth a dispute.

Reasons for Choosing Memberplanet

I did not make the decision to purchase. I am a user.

Christine from Peninsula Education Foundation

non profit fundrasing campaign

We run several fundraising campaigns and events through Member Planet and the pages are easy to set up, as well as being able to review progress. The staff is always responsive to any questions we have.

Pros

Cons

I cannot think of anything to indicate as a con at this time.

Barbara from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Commonwealth of PA

Outstanding

Pros

User friendly; priced is reasonable; templates; broadcasts; email campaigns; events; campaign templates, etc. There are too many pros to list.

Cons

Mobile app - to be able to access account from mobile phone where you can make changes to forms, etc. Right now, it does not appear the mobile app allows users to make changes.

Jylla from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority

MP is more than software, they are a valued partner!

Pros

It is easy to set up, flexible options, and easy for our users to get started. Use will continue to grow over time so the foundation is set for continued success.

Cons

Will continue to work to develop smooth summary reporting in our next phase. Looking at more long term projects.

Edward from Kappa Alpha Locke Province Court of Honor

Industry: Wholesale

Nichole is my champion.

I'm one of the guys you hear about that has to ask his grandchildren to help him with his iPhone. Our rep, stepped in and took over. She understood exactly what I was asking for and made me a beautiful invitation to our function in January. I couldn't be more pleased.

Pros

I like being able to control e-mails and keep in contact with my members. I really like your support.

Cons

I don't like the fact that once an item is published there can be no corrections of any sort. If you catch a misspelled word or want to change anything, you have to start all over. "Publish" is too final. I wish there were a way to unpublish, make corrections and then republish.

Denisha from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated- South Central Region

Easy to set up. Excellent customer srevice

Pros

connection with bank accounts, ease of set up, customer service representatives, automatic feedback to a client or member

Cons

the process in connecting with a new bank account, some aspects of the fundraising arm. A person does need a little IT knowledge

Michael from 110 class

Does not have a 'simple' interface option for members/users

Memberplanet is intended to be a portal for individuals to manage their memberships into multiple organizations. That's a noble goal, but waaaay too complicated for a novice user or someone who just wants to join a single group and interact with the group leadership. As far as I can tell a user has to be adept at navigating through a 3 level hierarchy (level1-member of memberplanet, level2-portal to all groups, level3-group member). There are some great capabilities at level1 that can't be brought into level3. Also, if you are a member of a single group it still forces you to traverse through level2, and that's not at all intuitive. Customer support was great when I first signed up and the Admin interface is fine, full of features. I'd say the learning curve for the admin is very reasonable, even for a novice, but the learning curve for a member/user is way too hard and memberplanet lacks a 'simple' interface option.

Pros

Seems like a great piece of software for anyone administering a group membership.

Cons

This software is too complicated for a customer base whose mastery level of technology is 'can do email' and 'read-only internet browsing'.

Response from MemberPlanet

Replied February 2017

Hi Michael, Im sorry you found memberplanet difficult to navigate. Our software has functionality for both admins AND members, so I can see how those lines can cross. Were looking to improve, so thanks for voicing your concerns. We want to clarify a few things: There are no hierarchies, but members must create a login account for security purposes. You mentioned that as a member of one group, you must traverse through a portal to all groups. (Level 2.) Thats not the case, though. He/she will only have access to that ONE group, even if they click on the group portal. Were working on making this more intuitive. You mentioned that capabilities at level 1 cant be brought into level 3. If youre referring to admin capabilities, thats correct members cant access admin functionalities. However, you can assign as many admins as you like! If theres anything else we can clarify, please email info@memberplanet.com, or call us at 888-298-8845. Sincerely, Patrick

George from Rugby Business Executives Association

User review of Member Planet

I am still in the learning curve regarding the application itself but have to give glowing remarks for the support I have received throughout the setup. Each member of the Member Planet team has been responsive, proactive and sensitive to our timelines. MP and its team are a great value for the money and a far greater value than others I have worked with who charged a great deal more and were difficult to work with.

Pros

Cons

It would be great of one could search on various answers in the customized fields new members must fill out when they register. My understanding is that this will become available in 2017.

Taylor from Pi Kappa Alpha

Chapter Communication Made Easy

Our chapter has been using all different types of communication including Facebook, yahoo groups, basic SMS text messaging, etc. Although these methods of communicating have worked in the past, I wanted to implement an easier more efficient way of sending out updates and messages to my chapter. I came across MemberPlanet, and saw they just released a new feature that allows members to send email/text at the same time from the web platform and from the mobile application. This feature alone sold me on MemberPlanet because it was the perfect solution to easily and effectively communicating with my chapter. If I need to send an urgent message to specific members, or my whole chapter, I can. Being a college student, I am always on the go and MemberPlanet's mobile integration has made my life easier by allowing me to send messages on the go. We have a spring event coming up which is successful year after year. I will definitely make sure our chapter uses MemberPlanet for our event set-up, as well as receiving donations. Overall, the new broadcast feature is more than effective and I haven't seen a platform that has anything comparable to the broadcast feature. MemberPlanet is definitely the way to go for any chapter looking for an easy/efficient way of communicating, managing, and organizing chapter activities.

Kim from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority

Zealous Exceptional Terrific Awesome

Pros

It is a great technical tool that reaches all areas of knowledge. The customer care team were a huge help and they reach out to individuals. It has versatility of use.

Cons

I would enjoy a way to create more information into the forms without them being long. When creating a form that requires input for a group it would be a great feature to have spaces to input the data at one time. Also when you retrieve data it would be great to have an option to format your report

December 2015

Nicole from Modell Brokerage Group

December 2015

Best Customer Service... EVER!!!

I was tasked by my employer to build an alumni/fundraising site using Member Planet. I actually had never heard of it and was a little ambivalent about, not only the service, but the project as a whole because I already had a lot on my plate. The time frame I was given to complete this undertaking was truncated and there was a lot to learn. But, the Member Planet Team was amazing in every sense of the word. Not only did they assist me by thoroughly walking me through the functionality of services pertinent to our organization's goals, they made recommendations based on the experiences of current customers, AND they helped me plan the entire project start to finish. They are so kind, patient and thorough... I became an instant fan of Member Planet. The wow factor increased exponentially with Christopher, Patrick and Greg, all staying in constant contact touching base with me through the process of building our site... and even went several steps further when I was unexpectedly hospitalized (so progress was not interrupted). These guys blew me away going above and beyond the scope of services defined in our plan (Pro). I cannot adequately put into words how awesome the experience has been working with them.

Michelle from CPPCA

Great solution!

Member Planet offers an exceptional platform to manage membership, events, surveys and all for a great price! - Not to mention the amazing customer support it offers.

Pros

Easy to use, all sorts of add-ons in one product, exceptional customer support, great price.

Cons

some of the features need tutorials (which just means its feature rich - and not necessarily a "con")

Valerie from Manahattan Village

Perfect for Management and Marketing of 80+ Clients

On a weekly, sometimes daily basis, we require some form of communications with our retail community here at the shopping center. MemberPlanet has made this process super easy and efficient to be able to do so and make sure that our communications are getting in the appropriate manager hands. It's user friendly platform allows customization so that retailer managers know when the memo is urgent and needs immediate attention or when we are simply sending out our quarterly newsletters and other promotional opportunities. It's also very helpful because retailers can respond to content easily and quickly, and those responses are all returned to management in one format and one place. From a marketing standpoint this is critical especially when managing 80+ retail accounts when retailers have marketing materials to report on a daily basis. From new developments to promotions, community updates to management memos this platform is perfect especially because I'm able to track who's opened the message to ensure and prove managers have receive the message. Easiest and best program I've used in my 10 years managing and marketing in the real estate/retail industry.

Trycennia from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Michigan State Organization

I love MemberPlanet it's a great tool.

Pros

That you can export your spreadsheets out of the system to excel, you can sort within the system, you can view payments by each form that you have created, you can sort by date range. there are so many pros I just can't list them all.

Cons

Company is unable to send you an auto-renewal email. This goes to the company not really a software issue.

La'Kitha from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated

I love MemberPlanet. It was extremely helpful when we planned our 40th Anniversary Celebration!

Pros

It is very user-friendly! I also love the communication piece as registration is completed, fees paid, etc.

Cons

It is a great software. However, there were a few members that had concern about convenience fees when making payments. It was explained to them that you can charge the group the fees or the customer. Some decided to just use the mail in option, but the majority used the software.

Deb from Humanist Community

After 7 months... disappointed

After trying very, very hard to make this software work for our group, we are giving up.

Pros

Inexpensive. Able to use PayPal or memberplanet for processing payments. Have a pretty good templates to use for creating donation campaigns and emails. Was relatively easy to upload contact information. Easy to access chat support.

Cons

They do not have the ability to create distribution lists (segmented lists) of contacts/members from within the software. It requires exporting all your data, sorting in excel, then uploading again. Tech support is uneven; got different advice from different people, and they are not available on weekends, holidays, etc. Also, they are very stuck on their own custom fields. Many of our members found it difficult to navigate. Also, the email responses were not always customizable, which led to numerous misunderstandings when we would send out "invitations" to create or update profiles.

Jennifer from Titans Cheer Alumni

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Best decision for a small organization

I run a small organization comprising between 100-200 members and I needed a cost effective membership platform that could provide turnkey administrative support. MemberPlanet provides everything we need and more. What I love the most, is the customer service. As soon as I subscribed, I immediately received a phone call and email from a MemberPlanet representative. They took the liberty to setup certain functions to help me promptly launch the site to my members. Their fast and helpful service has super exceeded my expectations.

Pros

Customer service and easy to use templates

Cons

Template customization - should be easier to customize

Adam from Santa Fe Mortgage

Fantasy Football- The Money League

I have been Commissioner of The Money League( Fantasy Football League) for the past four NFL Seasons. It is a highly competitive league that generates lots of dollars and regular pay outs. The first two seasons were chaotic featuring many arguments, missed payments and feelings hurt. For a second, I didn't believe that our league would last and then a friend told me about MemberPlanet. I did some research, read some reviews and instantly signed up. The first season could not have gone smoother, actually generating more league revenue due to the increased trust with cash handling. Believe it or not, It's easier, mentally at least to send your money to an account as opposed to a designated cash handler (usually a member of the league that nobody trust) even if you are paying a slight tax. The second season triumphed the first tenfold with the league almost doubling the previous years revenue. Its easy for me to say that while providing world class customer service to my co-members and I, MemberPlanet has secured, simplified, satisfied and stabilized The Money League for seasons to come.

Nick from Hockey for Health

April 2015

love collecting donations on the go

I am currently the leader of a service group named Hockey for Health which consists of 10 individuals derived from my club hockey team. Our goal is to fundraise over $30,000 to travel to South America to aid the less fortunate. Throughout a 2 year period through fundraising events, reaching out to different communities, and sending mail/email campaigns. In order to reach our goal, we needed a platform that allows us to raise funds, set-up events, create event registration forms, and send newsletters. Memberplanet has all of the features we need and more. I can simply set up a donation campaign and share it with the world in less than 5 minutes. Also, MemberPlanet allows users to create supporter pages which gives others the ability to create their own donation page to assist us in raising funds. This is great because it allows us to effectively reach more people. Let's not forget that you can even collect donations on the go with the mobile app. MemberPlanet is the way to go if you are looking to maximize donations and outreach.

Dawn from Rancho Vista PTA

Love MP

I have used Member Planet for several years and love it. As a back end user it is simple to set up the forms, customer service is easy to work with if you have questions and our parents love the ease on their end. We have gone virtually paperless now from a registration that just 4 years ago used about 20 pieces of paper per family. Throughout the school year we have a variety of occasions that we are able to use the platform from carnival to RSVPs on events. All of it is simple to build and the parents agree that they prefer the ease of one click to returning paper forms. Weekly we use the communication feature for our newsletter and our parents are up to date on what's happening at the school. Before Member Planet it was hit and miss; now we know exactly who gets our emails and who is opening them. I highly recommend the transition for any school. It is a great investment in the short time it takes to get to know the platform and the cost of doing business is nominal compared to the return in parent participation.

Eleasha from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.

It's a very user friendly site.

Very good reports

Pros

It has a lot of tools to be utilized and they are very helpful for administration purposes. The reports are valuable.

Cons

Some of the best features are at a cost. I would prefer to have them at a lower cost maybe as a flat rate to use everything.

Justin from PowellsWood Garden

Industry: Environmental Services

A simple, low cost solution to manage your membership

Overall, it was a good experience but we decided to go with a solution that was more commonly known and more user friendly.

Pros

I like how it is fully comprehensive membership solution. They have thought of everything.

Cons

The interface appears outdated. It is a little clunky. We ended up using Salesforce to fill our needs.

Response from memberplanet

Replied October 2018

Thanks for your review Justin! We do our best to provide an all-encompassing solution for easy membership management. Our platform is constantly evolving based on our clients needs and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to update our interface. memberplanet is an all-in-one platform that allows groups to manage members and engage with supporters to promote growth. While Salesforce CRM is useful for developing relationships with your companys customers, our AMS services instead provide you with membership tools to strengthen and facilitate relationships with both your existing or prospective members. We wish you the best of luck as you pursue your business development goals, and should you need membership services in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Angelynn from Gamma Lambda Zeta of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority

I like using memberplanet. It allows me to reach people that I normally would not .

Pros

convenience that it offers. We use if for collecting dues and planning events. Tickets may also be purchased.

Cons

I like hands using hands on manuals for easy of reading and help when needed. Sometimes I don't think it is as user friendly as it should be.

Patricia from County Government

I'm really amazed at the many features MemberPlanet has to offer

Pros

I like the ability I have being able to create different templates to my liking. Awesome software that memberplanet has available to users. Representative is very helpful when needed. I can call her up anytime of the day and she is willing to assist me with any troubleshooting I need. Her assistance make the program feel more user friendly.

October 2015

Casey from 5K, 10K, Runners Training

October 2015

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

I like how supportive the entire service hotline has been awesome and helpful. The site is fun and creative, but whenever I faced issues, they knew how to help. The live chat system is responsive and they take less than a day to answer back on my inquiries. I have to say the Events, Donations, and Broadcast has made my job easier in organizing and funding my events. I quickly alert my group of any changes through the broadcast system which goes to email and cellphone alerts. Even though I am new to the site, I found myself enjoying all the functionalities of the website, with each tab and widget. I enjoyed how easily I was able to import my contacts through all my social media sites i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I managed to set up a clean schedule of an organized fun run and managed to raise funds for cancer awareness. Overall, I can't wait to reach the potential capabilities of the site and harness its maximum effectiveness.

Cheri from Waxahachie Chatauqua Preservation Society

Everything we need!

Kudos to your developers for designing a product that is all-in-one. I am involved with a small non-profit with a small but growing membership. We've reached the stage where we need to be a lot more in touch with our membership. Being able to send emails, email blasts, newsletters, have distribution lists etc. all in one place that is SO easy to use - slight learning curve- is fantastic. We can link to our website, connect with Facebook, Twitter, etc. and take membership payments online and have them connect to our account. Any questions that were not answered in the support database were answered by phone by Patrick who was fantastic. [ Thank you Patrick!] For those of us who have worked with contact management systems this is very easy and for those who haven't it's a very easy way to get started. This is a very affordable product for small groups that want to be able to do big things to grow their membership.

Reathea from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. - South Carolina

My experience with has been excellent. Training has been superb.

Pros

I love the ease of use. The ability to export reports in Excel allows me to manipulate reports and extract out data that is required based on what I need to report.

September 2015

Andy from Meridian Lofts- St. Louis, MO

September 2015

Just starting trial, but great experience so far!

In process of evaluating solutions right now. Have to say the software offers a multitude of features, each that I've tried works flawlessly so far! Customer support second to none! Upon signing up, Patrick (from Memberplanet support team) contacted me immediately and offered to answer any questions I had, and to even offer phone support. The tools for building a site and administering your group look awesome. I've set up a Box account (which is used for its document management capabilities) and the integration works great. We have already uploaded some documents successfully. Also I've tried out broadcast messages (by email, and also SMS supported) to our board members. This works great. Also have installed the mobile app on my iPhone, which is feature rich and allows most features to be executed there as well. So far a great experience! Highly recommended.

Dr. rosalind from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority National Educational Foundation

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great communication.

Records are kept in an organized manner and easy to retrieve.

Pros

Easy to maneuver. Answers to any concerns are handled promptly. Communicates via email or telephone call.

Cons

More links than might be used. Sometimes it can be confusing when there are a lot of options. The more I use the software the easier it is getting.

Ihsaan from IHSAAN MARKETING

The User Interface requires a bit of a learning curve, but it's definitely worth it.

I'm a Branding & Marketing Communications consultant and I regularly use MemberPlanet for one of my nonprofit client's email marketing and membership management. The aspects of MemberPlanet that I utilize most often in this role are email marketing campaign implementation/tracking, member management/segmentation, and event promotion. I initially found MemberPlanet to be a bit counter-intuitive in the sense that you definitely have to look at their support videos and pages to understand how to do things. It's a very feature rich software, so the layout is not always obvious. That being said, customer support is A+ quality and the training resources they make available to you are second to none. So as I said, there is a learning curve, if you can be patient with it, you'll find yourself with a feature rich membership management solution.

Bridgette from Habitat for Humanity Corpus Christi

Great non profit software.

The software is a little difficult for people who are beginners and not tech savvy, but the support that you get from the group is outstanding!! So if you have a difficult issue they are there to help. quick, knowledgeable and friendly. They offer a lot of options for a fair price.

Pros

Many different facets. I can get everything I need all in one place. Donation and volunteer tracking as well as receiving donations. I can make different campaigns and email them or text them to all of my member and contacts.

Andrew from Boss Up League

MemberPlanet is awesome!

I was referred to MemberPlanet by a friend who used MemberPlanet for their non profit and PTA organizations. I needed an online portal that would allow to create emails, surveys and shoot out payment forms all under one platform. I do not know how I survived without MemberPlanet before, but I am glad that I use it now! I use MemberPlanet to collect my league dues. The process is quick and simple. All I had to do is log in and create a quick payment form and send out to everyone who had to pay. I was also able to interact with MemberPlanet on a customer service side as well. I had a quick question about my account, I emailed them and they shot me a reply back quick. I actually did call one time as well and spoke to a very kind lady who helped me with all of my questions I had. I would def refer MemberPlanet to anyone! 5 star service all around!!!

Jerry from ATO Drake Delta Omicron

We have been using the Memberplanet software for over 2 years

The ATO Delta Omicron Chapter at Drake were faced with undaunting task of recolonization of the ATO charter after a 26 year of absence at the University. We needed to develop a method of communicating, receiving feedback, and collecting donations for the recruitment of young men at Drake's campus. Memeberplanet offered the tools to reach the ATO Drake Alumni / Friends and have them involved in the process of returning the charter. Last week we were notified by the ATO Headquarters the return of the ATO Delta Omicron Charter. The alumni and colony members could not have accomplished this task without Memberplanet and the platforms they provided. We knew which contingencies were being contacted and for the contingencies it made it easy to communicate and contribute to the fund raising campaign. Thank you Jerry Allen ATO Delta Omicron Alumni President

Mark from MNSC

really enjoyed it!

Pros

For our organizaiton we found this software to be very useful! we've really enjoyed it and it was really easy to use

Grace from Soleado PTA

April 2015

Member Planet has helped our school tremendously

We have eliminated much of our paperwork that used to pile up during school registration and have simplified the process of creating the school directory with Member Planet. It's nice to be able to see who clicked and how many have clicked on the email campaigns and determine how effective the messages are. The only thing we cannot control is whether or not parents want to log in and become actual members. I was an active user of the email campaigns and appreciate the effort it takes to create one but one needs to know a bit of html and web design to design an email campaign that works well. I have contacted customer support several times and Nichole was excellent in explaining how my images and text would work most effectively. Kudos for Nichole! Now, if only you had an online directory Member Planet but I understand you are working on it!

Chrischeryl from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Kappa Zeta

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

It has transformed our organization

Pros

The ease of use, tracking of members and financial tools have changed how we operate. The financial tool has made our banking much easier.

Cons

If there was anything I would improve would be the mobile features. I would like to do more as an admin from my device.

March 2015

Daniel from Mixagogo Inc.

March 2015

Easy to use and very effective

If you are looking for a management platform that is easy to use and has all of the features that you need to manage your organization, then MemberPlanet is the platform for you. Not only does Member Planet have the tools you need(event creation, donation campaigns, easy membership functionality, email campaign creation, custom payment forms, and various communication options) but it's one of the only platforms in the member management software industry that doesn't charge per member. My web-based networking/ event organization has achieved total organization and n helps us focus on how to keep moving towards success. All of Member Planet's features are great and time-efficient. If you're looking for a platform that is user friendly, as well as effective, Member Planet is perfect. You can also try it for free!

Molly from Delta Gamma Fraternity

April 2015

Allows members to be connected and simplifies communication.

MemberPlanet has become a tool I can not live without as an advisor. It has made it possible for me to communicate with the 18 collegiate members I advise in a manner that is easy to use and track. Sending emails is a snap using the template I created for my group. The ability to send text messages to those I advise has proven effective in helping collegiate officers complete tasks related to their position. The best part is being able to choose when my emails and texts are delivered, meaning I can plan in advance when to send important reminders. I am also able to create links to important documents used by the members I advise so they have one place to go for all of the information they need. I recommend MemberPlanet to any organization who needs an effective communication tool for members.

Disha from Zeta Phi Beta/ Kappa Zeta

It's easy to access

Pros

I like that you have multiple options to make payments and how the site is organized. It's pretty easy to read.

Cons

How to upload events to it. I am wanting to add events to my sorority calendar but it's difficult to upload.

Sha'Terra from Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Southern Region

functional as a adminstrator

Pros

Cons

The only issue I have is uploading photos. The software doesn't upload all photos and error messages are given

Lisa from SMD-NJ

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Wish I found this site earlier

You are crazy not to use MP - why in the world would you throw your hard earned money at these other sites who charge ridiculous set up costs and ala carte options? I also found other sites do not give you full control - MP is the real deal

Pros

MP has no limits or rate changes based on the number of members; the ONLY site that allows me to create fully customized paid events with different dining options; dont be fooled just because its an inexpensive site - it is fully loaded with all the bells & whistles of the over priced sites! No hidden costs; no need for costly mandatory training, no set-up fees - this is a turn-key site that you will have up & operating in no time! Superior customer service; members have control over with their own privacy settings. No limits on admins

Gregory from RotarAct Long Beach

Amazing All-In-One Service

We recently decided to start using the MemberPlanet service for RotarAct Long Beach to try and simplify the many functions of our organization. We were mainly looking for a service that could easy be learned during chapter transitions and allow for consistent records. On top of these requirements, we also wanted a service that could streamline our communications, enable online fundraising/donations, simplify events and take mobile payments via credit card. I can happily say, that MemberPlanet exceeds all of ours needs as an organization and has provided amazing customer service for all of our needs. In short, we are extremely satisfied with the level of customer service MemberPlanet provides and the quality of the MemberPlanet system. Highly recommended!