What are RhinoFit users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using RhinoFit software through verified user reviews

• icon"It's not complicated at all. It's worth every penny you pay for it my company has been using Rhinofit for 3 years now and have never had a problem."
  • icon"I like that the software is easy to use and keep track of member progress. I also like that each member has their own portal."
  • icon"Level of functionality and ease of initial set up. There are lot's of features that I did not have with previous software."
  • icon"I've lost count how many times I called with a question and no one answered. The times someone did answer, the representative frequently had no solution to my issue."
  • icon"And worst of all, they prebill. I cancelled my subscription on the last day of my billing cycle, but they said that they had already run my card and could not / would not issue any refund."
  • icon"Changes occasionally fail to implement, some key features are difficult to find."

Browse all RhinoFit Reviews

• Have you used RhinoFit and would like to share your experience with others?

Scott

Great Price! Great Product

Pros

Billing and automation. It is nice to have the system automatically handle payment processing as well as communication automation!

Cons

The software does not handle multiple users part of the same family with different membership types. I would like to see 1 user portal for family administration of different memberships.

William

Love it

Great software, great features, needs some functionality and streamlining customizations for clients.

Pros

This system is very functional and scalable. You don't get charged extra for having more members and they have a lot of features built-in. Definitely, recommend them.

Cons

Some features are limited. Like having to go from page to page to get contact information for people with failed payments. Not a deal-breaker but kind of a headache since going back will refresh your previous page to the beginning. I usually have to create multiple tabs.

Reasons for choosing RhinoFit

Price and Value for features included. Also no scaling charges for extra members.

Response from RhinoFit

Thank you for your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that RhinoFit has been a great fit for your business! I will add the request to our feature request list to be able to send an email reminder directly from the failed payment page. Did you know we have a referral program? If you refer us, once the account signs up, you will be given a credit for one month free of RhinoFit! You can even add a referral badge to your website for a referral to click and sign up. We appreciate your support and look forward to a long-standing relationship with you. Sincerely, Team RhinoFit

Jim

Could Be Better

Their are functions that I have been asking for over a year that still seem to be a miss. If they are there, then the Customer Support is missing. I am not just whining about this. I have always felt that when I call, I am putting the person out. Most recently I asked about having the ability to create a membership with a start and end date. I called customer support to see if the new RhinoFit did this. She did not know how it could be done and said she would call back and follow up. this was over a week ago and I have not heard anything. I have asked if the platform could have a selection to pay a bill out of Credit. I have clients who will pay ahead of time and I put it in as a credit. Then I bill for a sessions or membership and have to manually reduce the amount and track it on a spreadsheet. The ability to e-mail specific people is better, but we still can not create a special field and then e-mail just that distribution group, as far as I know. I understand we get what we pay for. I have begun the process of looking into other systems since I am entering a slower time of my business. I have to consider the price point of a system that hits more of what we need. The cost of changing is high because of the time it will take. I would like this platform to be it and we keep using it. The problem is we don't get great customer support and the functions are limited when it comes time to creating memberships, sending targeted e-mails and tracking payments made.

Pros

It is inexpensive.

Cons

The biggest issue I have is in the creation of a membership, I can't have a person "join" on a date and have that membership end on a specific date. I have programs that work with the season and time of year. My "In-Season Player Development Program" for example will end at the end of February. Regardless when a member joins. The program should end and NOT Auto renew. But if I select NOT Auto renew, I don't get the monthly billing.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Jim, We are sorry to hear that you were not previously happy with RhinoFit. We are happy to let you know we have added many features since you stopped using the software. If you would like to schedule a demo to see the new features, please give us a call at 1-866-858-0304 or vist: https://www.rhinofit.ca/schedule-live-demo/ Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Replied May 2020

Jason

RhinoFit Review

For all aspects stated above, I am still happy with RhinoFit, but again becoming a little more user friendly with CrossFit gyms needs and wants would benefit both sides.

Pros

Now that I have everything set-up I believe this software helps my staff and my membership population greatly on a daily basis. We use it for wod posting,on our website,on the app and on a large screen at the gym. We use the app for reserving class times this helps coaches to prepare for class size, we track attendance. We also use this software for all our credit payments. I believe it serves its purpose well

Cons

I wish the software had a bit more ease of use, and user friendly applications with-in a CrossFit gym setting. Example: I wish my athletes could see a real time daily leader board. this would get my members to use your app more and they would become more invested.Most all of them use another app like Wodify or beyond the Whiteboard, or Triib to keep track of benchmarks, weightlifting maxes and wod tracking. Upgrading this end of you service would keep me around longer. I strongly recommend your software to others, but they also usually ask about the ease of wod tracking and a leaderboard.

Reasons for choosing RhinoFit

originally, I just wanted to try something different and something that worked for my size gym.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Jason, Thank you for your feedback! We are planning on adding a Leadership board in the near future. We will make sure you are one of the first to know! Again, thank you for your continued support. Team RhinoFIt

Replied October 2019

Gail

Easy and efficient

Being a small business, I can't be at my club 24/7 but Rhinofit can. Having the ability to not be onsite and still do business is an added plus I was not expecting for the cost. Rhinofit is cost effective and delivers what it promises.

Pros

Rhinofit is easy to set-up and use on the first day. It has excellent features which help you understand the flow of your daily club usage that help you boost attendance during slow times. You can set to send group or individual emails. I am ready to integrate the door system that will let clients in.

Cons

I haven't found anything I do not like about Rhinofit.

Reasons for choosing RhinoFit

Rhinofit had a better price and more features that Club Ready did not offer.

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

At the time Trainerize was offering PayPal as a card services option. When PayPal changed its platform it no longer was a good fit for my business.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Gail, Thank you for your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that RhinoFit has been a great fit for your business! Did you know we have a referral program? If you refer us, once the account signs up, you will be given a credit for one month free of RhinoFit! You can even add a referral badge to your website for a referral to click and sign up. We appreciate your support and look forward to a long-standing relationship with you. Sincerely, Team RhinoFit

Stephanie

RhinoFit

Overall we have had a good experience. Payment takes about 2 days through Gulf Management System which for a business is a little too long.

Pros

I like the easy accessibility of the software. In addition, the added features they continue to update it with.

Cons

It is not very client friendly. It would be great if they would move towards a more client centered application for our members in terms of client retention emails (there's a cap on automatic emails), maybe even including an automatic texting system, an easier way for people to schedule classes.

Reasons for choosing RhinoFit

We chose RhinoFit for the cost effectiveness and we were just starting our business.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I am going to email you directly for your input on what other automated emails you would like to see. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Replied August 2019

Lisa

The good and the bad

Pros

When the software runs, it does the basics well. For a gym management system it does the basics well.

Cons

My members often complain about the app not working. They are unable to utilize the data features or reserve classes (which is hard on the coaches). The software has completely shut down before leaving me (the coach) with the ability to view the programmed workouts. I’ve learned to just take photos of all the workouts in case the software goes down again. On that particular occasion I immediately emailed RhinoFit, but got zero response.

Reasons for choosing RhinoFit

It had just the basics for a CrossFit box just starting out.

Liz

Rhinofit Easy to use.

They get back to you quickly.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use compared to other software I have tried. This is important when getting other staff members to use it too.

Cons

There are a couple of things that I really wished it did like to be able to see/print out an itemized inventory report. I have put in a request for it but so far it has not been implemented and not sure if they intend to implement. As well it does not do everything Mindbody does.

Reasons for choosing RhinoFit

Rhinofit's interface was easiest to use.

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

Mindbody was not intuitive to use. I had a hard time training staff to use it.

Jeff

RhinoFit Review

Pros

Very affordable regardless the size of your business. Great customer service!

Cons

Unable to create and save personalized automated emails. Mobile app needs a lot of work -- buttons too small for those with large fingers, is identical to website. needs to be simplified. Need to have a discount code option at checkout to reduce the workload on the seller.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Jeff, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you.Did you know about the Promo codes you can setup and provide for the online store. Let us know if you need help! 1-866-858-0304 Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software! We even have an automated way to refer: Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Replied June 2019

Marc

Heavy and a little clunky

medium, 6 to 7. It works, but it could be sooo much better.

Pros

The integration with Ezidebit was one of my main considerations to purchase Rhinofit

Cons

Clunky and too rigid. For instance, deleting invoices in bulk (or accepting, changing etc), creating custom reports etc. There's a lot of functionality, but not the stuff I need. Also the app is a bit heavyweight, and hard to use on mobiles. Painful, is how my members describe it. There's some black magic going on in terms of the actual processing of payments that could do with more visibility (rejects, retries, etc)

Reasons for choosing RhinoFit

AGain, just the intregration with direct debit partners.

Ezidebit automation.

Tara

Rhinofit Overall Reviews

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Allows for reservations prints out tax and sales totals

Cons

-glitches often and have to refresh screen a lot to get latest updates for classes...at least 1-3 times per week members complain about this -doesn't allow for classes to be changed in any way within a particular order...for instance have to manually put in change of instructors for a date range and if removed it removes the whole lot. (another huge issue) -doesn't keep emails sent out in order to be able to look back on (this is a huge issue) -wait lists aren't efficient enough...not everyone gets the notification -advertised customer service 24/7 is not available 24/7 -no option to keep personal training appt's and invoicing...this would be a huge help -need more reports for sales in particular categories

Recommend by a fellow

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Tara, Thank you for your input. We regret that you have so many issues with the software. To address some of your concerns, you have the option of deleting only one occurrence of a class when you click on the class to edit the date/times, there is an option to delete and a menu that asks if you want to delete only class or multiple. Every email that is sent out of RhinoFit is saved on the Communication Center tab on the members' profile. We do not advertise 24/7 customer service, we only advertise 24/7 Access for gym owners to control their (door locks). Please let me know where you saw that so it can be removed. 1-866-858-0304. Please give me a call for any further assistance. Thanks, Team RhinoFit

Replied August 2019

Seichou

Much better than MindBody for Martial Arts Schools

We're a school of traditional Japanese karate in Alexandria, VA and had used MindBody (MB) for five years before switching to RhinoFit in January 2017. We left MB because for two reasons. First, their monthly software and app fees (exclusive of credit card processing fees) to us increased from $ to $, yet in five years they did nothing to enhance the software features for martial arts clients. Second, as MB is extremely difficult to navigate, even experienced clients (like us) must call technical support weekly to receive guidance on how to utilize the software. Although through September 2016, waiting times for tech support were no longer than 12 or 15 minutes, thereafter, waiting times increased to between 30 and 90 minutes. Of course, we couldn't run our business under such conditions. So, we did a lot of research and concluded that RhinoFit would be best for us. After several weeks our conclusions are: (1) RhinoFit offers the powerful reporting capacity that we required, as well as WOD and other features that make running a martial arts business easier. (2) The transition to RhinoFit has been easy. We paid a $ fee for them to upload spreadsheets that we downloaded from MB. We had to manually input our students contracts and payment data, but RhinoFit does not lose points on this because we have found no software vendor that offers this service. (3) Our monthly fees to RhinoFit are less than 10 percent of what we used to pay MB. (4) Best of all, in these first weeks of using RhinoFit, there have been plenty of times when we didn't know how to use the software. After five years with MB, our natural inclination was to call tech support. However, we have found that we are able to figure out how to use RhinoFit on our own because its software is intuitive! (5) When we can't figure things out on our own and need to call RhinoFit, they pick up the phone after two or three rings between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST. No more waiting for a half hour, an hour or longer. In sum, in terms of ease of use, features and cost, we find it extremely hard to imagine any martial arts school choosing MB over RhinoFit. It's truly a no-brainer. Best of luck!

Pros

RhinoFit offers an array of features that make it easy to run a martial arts school. It is intuitive and easy to use. It is reasonably priced.

Cons

RhinoFit does not offer a branded app.

Bianca

Getting there!

There are a few glitches, but it seems like you guys are working it out over time. I think it is much easier to use than other software from our end. I'd like to see some different reports available. For example, I'd like to see who has signed up for courses over the last 72 hours other than through new bills because my manager normally processes those. I'd like to be able to see which teachers are drawing the largest numbers of students or bringing in the most money. (I'd really like to see how much money each teacher pulls in per month.) My clients have complained that the user-interface on their side is not as user-friendly as they'd like and apparently on iPhones the schedule does not adapt to the window size. But overall I am happy with the purchase and will continue to use your service. It has been reliable in terms of the financial transactions and the staff has been friendly and helpful. Thanks!

Pros

It is fairly intuitive to use from the management end, it is priced appropriately, and I like the customer support.

Cons

There are a few glitches that need to be worked out. The reports need a little work.

Response from RhinoFit

Hey there Bianca! We appreciate the feedback and your loyalty as a customer! To address some issues: We have a report that shows "Attendance by class, time and day" this will let you measure the popularity/frequency of the instructors. We are planning on adding a Commission/Performance report for Staff members as well. We are also working on getting more reports developed and continuously improving RhinoFIt! For the class drop-ins, you should be using "Sign in Member" if the person is already in the database. When you start typing the name, it will search right away. Then, they will be recorded as attending the class just like you wish. Adding a drop-in is only for people that are not currently members or not currently in your database. If you have any other questions, or want to go over any other requests, please feel free to give us a call at 1-866-858-0304 or email customerservice@rhinofit.ca. Thanks! Elizabeth T. Team RhinoFit

Replied December 2016

Rob

Rhinofit

Pros

Simplistic and doesn't have all the things that nobody needs that simply confuses the user. Simplistic design makes the chance of error smaller and that is key for a business.

Cons

the schedule calendar is not user friendly. We have to set up our appointment slots in blocks of 10 minutes. However, once you do that the visual on the calendar is very difficult to see which time slot you're selecting. I was told that I could use our own scanners we already had in place then I was charged for Rhinofit's scanner and once I received all the expensive hardware that I was told I needed to be able to use our present scanners, found out I couldn't use our present scanners. Then after I complained that I invested a bunch of money in something that was never going to work in the first place, I got a pissy email from one of the techs. Up until that point the service was decent but that was a pretty shitty experience. I can't imagine treating a client of ours in the same way.

Reasons for choosing RhinoFit

Best price and charged in CAD dollars

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

Mindbody too expensive and charged in USD

Oleksiy

Rhinofit Review

It's ok. I would continue to use it

Pros

Price is very good. It works very well for what I need it to do.

Cons

I'd like to see a better user interface in schedule mode when viewing on the mobile device. Sometimes classes blocks look very small and it's hard to use it intuitively. I'd like to see more automated email options. Like for when someone finished their trial to have an email going automatically. Implementations of contracts when new members sign up. Also, I would like to see the ability to post different workouts for different classes on the same day. For example, when people click on CrossFit class they can see what workout we doing that and then display different workout for when they click for CrossFit lite.

Corey

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Daily operations

Rhinofit has been great for us, we moved from a mobile gym service to adding our own gym space about 2 years ago and having this system monitor and track everything and allow our clients to book in has been a game changer for us.

Pros

This software has helped us monitor our clients activities, accept and record client payments, allow our clients to book their classes, monitor reports and all other general day to day operations for our business. The pricing is also a great point of difference from other similar software available on the market.

Cons

We have problems with client payments from time to time with odd reasons for failed payments and it can be a real pain to try and track down the source of the problem. Personalisation of the app so it is more recognisable for our clients with our branding on it would be an awesome option to have available.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Corey, Thank you for your continued patronage. Good news! We have a new feature being released that will let you Batch handle failed and outstanding bills. This feature will help with the issue you may have when there is any API issues with your payment gateway. Also, we do some offer CSS customization when integrating your Calendar, Membership Store, and Products. Please email us at customerservice@rhinofit.ca to explore those options. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Replied May 2019

Katie

RhinoFit 2.0

I thought 1.0 was way easier to navigate. Sure it looks nice and yes technology needs to keep moving ahead . However I feel like the usability got to complicated. Simple is better in my eyes. As an affiliate owner I now dread having to use the system. Where as the original I though was easy to guide through. I also feel that the customer service has really gone down hill. When there is a problem the responses are not super helpful. Also when the transition happened with 2.0 I believe that there should have been better communication. Sadly I am finding myself looking into different gym management software.

Cons

To complicated. To many tabs make day to day operations easier.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Katie, Thank you for your feedback and continued relationship with RhinoFit. Please let us know if you are still having issues navigating RhinoFit 2.0. If you would like, we can also do an orientation of the new system with you. Let me know if you have any questions or issues that I can help resolve for you. 1 (866)-858-0304 Thanks! Elizabeth T. Team RhinoFit

Replied December 2016

Courtney

CrossFit

Pros

Response time of Customer service when we have an issue.

Cons

The look and lack of updating features. We were told features were coming last year and no updates were made. We also have constant issues with the app and website.

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

Price point and workout scheduling.

Joanna

RhinoFit Software

My overall experience with RhinoFit has been excellent. My gym has been open for approximately 6 months, so there is still much to learn. Everyday I am expanding my knowledge of this software's capabilities. Having direct contact to members, and connecting with social media platforms has been beneficial.

Pros

This software is easy to set up and use. I created my own account and designed it specifically for my needs. I have had great support from the RhinoFit Software team, they are always polite and helpful.

Cons

Starting from scratch is difficult, but it needed to be done in order to grow a small business into something more.

Reasons for choosing RhinoFit

I chose RhinoFit because it fit my needs perfectly. The other products were either too expensive or had features that were not needed.

Larry

Good service but some simple tweaks could make it SO much better.

Ok so far. But i find it difficult to select classes with the surface area being so small on the calendar.

Pros

Simple to use, good price. Easy to add members.

Cons

I dont like that there is no credit system. Meaning that if a client books a session and does not show up there is no way of penalising them. I think there should be a feature where we can mark that client as 'not attended' and in turn it then charges them one of their paid credits. So if a client has 12 credits per month and they dont show up they get charged a credit even if they havent used that class. Then if they do it 3 times in the space of a month it stops them from booking in so that they have to contact the admin staff to get back to using their credits.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Larry, Thank you for your feedback! If your members are on a single payment membership, it will give them a set number of classes. If they do not show up for a reservation, you can edit the number of classes they have left. We will add the feature request to have an automated option of freezing members from attending. Currently, you can do this but would have to view the report that shows when they reserve, but do not attend, and then put their membership on hold. This would restrict them from being able to attend. Please give us a call if you have any additional questions. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Replied July 2019

Harley

i enjoy using rhinofit for my gym software

Pros

i really like the ability to control payments and memberships. It is also easy to access the whole system.

Cons

I don't have a crossfit gym, I own a powerlifting/strongman. so the wod style system and gym classes are not usefull to me. also it would be nice if rhinofit sold barcode scanners and key barcodes for memberships instead of me shopping third party

Response from RhinoFit

Thank you for your review on our strongman gym software. We thank you for being a loyal customer for years, and are happy that you enjoy using the software. We are constantly updating our software to accommodate different types of gyms and their needs. Our WOD system may be used as an announcement system if you don't offer "work out of the day". This announcement feature is useful for gyms that want to offer some static communication to gym attendees. We currently do not offer hardware such as barcode scanners but we do have a partner that offers our client's discounts on scanners and barcodes. To find out more information on our partner programs please visit www.rhinofit.ca/partners

Replied August 2017

Tony

Just What's Needed

Relatively painless & easy to use.

Pros

It's not complicated and it has exactly what we need without a bunch of frills.

Cons

The inability to capture reporting over time and handling of recurring memberships.

Reasons for switching to RhinoFit

Zen was very complicated.

Ronald

Meets your needs but lacks advance features

It definitely checks most boxes to run a gym but lacks so basic features

Pros

Price, customer service to above average.

Cons

Lack of default reports and too many clicks to get basic info

Price & process fees

Jennie

Awesome Product

Great overall experience. Everyone is very helpful if I have questions or need any kind of help.

Pros

It’s easy to use and implement. The rank system has been a great tool as well as the attendance tracking. I also have the ability to track my fitness client progress as well within the same software.

Cons

I don’t have anything that I like the least!

Pricing and functionality

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Jennie, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying RhinoFit! If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to give us a call. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Replied May 2020

Liv

Great for the price.

It does all of the main functions I need it to do. I wish the app was more user friendly. My gym members complain about signing into class beforehand because the app is hard to navigate and it is really hard to use the calendar.

Pros

It keeps all the members information organized. I like the automated emails when bills are overdue or when members have not come to class. It is easy to add products to sell and change the memberships around.

Cons

The app is not user friendly. You have to sign in every time, the buttons are hard to push because they are so tiny. The email does not have spell check, there is a lot of room for error when sending out mass emails.

Reasons for choosing RhinoFit

I had used it previously and so I knew it was an ok product. I chose it overall because it is one of the cheapest systems that I have found and it does everything I need it to do.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Liv, Thank you for your feedback! We are looking to upgrade our app very soon! We will keep you informed once the upgrade is released. Thanks, Team RhinoFit

3.99/5 out of 260 reviews