All AlohaABA Reviews

Susan

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Match Made in Heaven

I am a new entrepreneur and am learning everything on my own and I loved that the first meeting was with one of the creators who took the time out to chat with me and then I was matched with the amazing [sensitive content hidden] for my training journey who definitely was my match all the way! She’s a diamond!

PROS

There was nothing that I didn’t like- I can’t rave enough about the efficiency, the customer service, the look, the layout, the ease of finding answers to questions, and the people- I just loved it all!

CONS

Not a darn thing.

Reason for choosing AlohaABA

I didn’t even consider any other options because I used Aloha ABA before with a previous company and I loved it!

Delfina

Aloha Review

PROS

All of the features are well thought about and very specific to the needs of my field. The customer service is top-notch and uncomparable to other similar organizations. I appreciate the very prompt and individualized support.

CONS

I really enjoy and appreciate that Aloha integrates with other data collection platforms but it would be great if they had their own and everything was just in one platform. It would be great if the system was a little faster. It can be slow to save information.

Reason for choosing AlohaABA

I interviewed and viewed demos with over 10 companies. Aloha was my top choice due to their comprehensive features and customer service. I also appreciate the personal attention I received and the "feel" of a small business where I know who to contact and did not have to be sent to a switchboard or call center when I need help.

Jessie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Good product for small business

Overall, we love our billing support specialist - [sensitive content hidden] is knowledgable, punctual and has gone above and beyond to get our questions answered.

PROS

The customer service department at Aloha is amazing. We've had issues with time zones, and suggestions for appointment features and we are always getting very speedy responses. We've had the customer support team escalate things to web developers and they usually move quickly.

CONS

We hear that we're the first ones to ask about features quite often. Which is nice to know they are listening, but I would love for these features to already be in place.

Reason for choosing AlohaABA

Jimmy was friendly and responded quickly and the price was great.

Ivy

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

User friendly, easy deployment

Excellent customer service and user friendly.

PROS

The software is very user friendly. Each clinical staff takes about 30-45 minute to learn the appointment and scheduling features during orientation training. Our biller took two initial training sessions with Aloha staff to run the basic billing process. Customer service has been the best in town, everyone is responsive and helpful, including those in the management positions and higher ups.

CONS

I would love to see Aloha to offer most customizable reporting features for executives to run analysis of the business.

Reason for choosing AlohaABA

Customer service and the user friendliness of Aloha.

Reasons for switching to AlohaABA

Customer service rapidly delicious, more glitches are happening without prompt resolution.

Amy

Great Program for ABA

Amazing! The customer support team were so helpful. Meetings were productive and included all members needed to get the job done. Scheduled and assisted with inviting all members of team. Provided feedback notes after zoom sessions to review what was trained.

PROS

Integrates with HiRasmus for data collection and therapy service notes. Can pull billing and payroll reports quickly and efficiently.

CONS

Having to adjust appointments for concurrent billing

Reason for choosing AlohaABA

Integration with data collection software

Reasons for switching to AlohaABA

More offered for less price. We used Central reach for scheduling only. This integrates data collection, practice management, billing and payroll into one system.

Gayle

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Aloha ABA

We left another ABA software that we had been using for over ten years. Best decision we ever made. The Aloha team is always there to work with us on getting the most out of their product. They work along side with my staff helping us work smarter not harder, just as if they were part of our company. Their customer service is outstanding!

PROS

Aloha is very user friendly, training staff to use the new software was an easy process. The Aloha staff was there supporting during the entire process and continue to be available and work with us on getting the most out of their product.

CONS

Aloha continues to update their product and add new features hard to say there is anything I like least about the software as they are always improving.

Reason for choosing AlohaABA

Price and the feeling that Aloha cared about our business where as Central Reach didn't seem interested.

Reasons for switching to AlohaABA

The system was slow and customer service was non existent. We were left to fend for ourselves.

Thanks for the review Gayle!

Replied May 2022

Rocky t

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Industry Standard for Customer Support

PROS

The ALOHA team has the most-helpful, most friendly, and excellent customer support. I simply could not operate my small business at our current scale without the help of the ALOHA team. I am so proud I selected ALOHA as our performance management system.

CONS

The ALOHA team is working to update their scheduling platform. I look forward to the future integration with an AI scheduling company or their own updated internal system.

Jeanette

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Great platform

Great platform. Easy to use across all employees. Great features that are needed as a clinician.

PROS

The user friendly features! With so many features available, it is still very easy to navigate.

CONS

So far I have not been able to find something I dislike.

Reasons for switching to AlohaABA

Not functional features. Not user friendly.

Elizabeth

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Wonderful Experience

I absolutely love the platform. It is super user-friendly. The customer service is exceptional. We have not had one negative experience since switching over to Aloha. We were previously using a platform that constantly had glitches. We have not had this problem with Aloha. I highly recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a practice management system.

PROS

Exceptional customer service User-friendly Aesthetically pleasing No technical issues Reasonably priced

CONS

Does not offer data collection features

Reason for choosing AlohaABA

The ReThink platform was too complicated to use. The reports also required a download that was overly confusing.

Reasons for switching to AlohaABA

Contact glitches and loss of information Unsatisfactory customer service Overpriced

BRIGETTE

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

This platform was easy to set up and train others on

PROS

The set up for Aloha was easy with the support of their team and implementing it with my team was simple. It is not difficult to train others on use of this platform. One of the biggest upsides is the link with HiRasmus, makes life so much easier!

CONS

I wish the reporting was more fleshed out and scheduling had some more user-friendliness features but overall this platform is great.

Reviewed August 2023

AlohaABA is the best choice for ABA practice management!

I recommend Aloha to everyone. I can't say enough how helpful they were during our transition. They are super responsive to requests for help or errors that may occur. I can see them striving to improve the product to make it even better.

PROS

Practice management is critical in multiple ways to the success of an ABA agency. As a small business owner, we've used 2 other companies long term and trialed a few others. None compared to Aloha. The transition to a new system is a HUGE feat and Aloha walked me through it the entire way. The success of our transition would not have been possible without the support.

CONS

I'm not super techy so some things took me a bit to catch onto but with Aloha assisting me all along the way it was only a small issue.

Reason for choosing AlohaABA

Aloha presented a great platform and showed from day one they would provide the needed support. That is invaluable.

Reasons for switching to AlohaABA

Rethink was super glitchy and customer support was nonexistent.

Mariah

Great Training

Very user friendly product and a great team to work with

PROS

Best onboarding for practice management software in the industry.

CONS

I wish there was a better way to organize documents in the “cabinet” visually but that’s a small thing .

Lindsay

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Excellent Easy to Use Software

Overall, AlohaABA has been excellent to work with.

PROS

Our company, Acuity Behavior Solutions ([sensitive content hidden]), provides individualized ABA Applied Behavior Analysis therapy to children with autism, and other developmental disabilities. AlohaABA has been amazing to work with for scheduling sessions, entering authorizations, tracking appointments, payroll, and sending billing out to insurance companies electronically. The system is easy to use, looks clean and professional, has lots of great reports, billing is easy to push out, and the staff there is responsive and helpful. Their email support team responds quickly, and every staff member I have interacted with has been wonderful. The billing services are run by a very knowledgeable team who has made my life so much easier. Their implementation startup team is readily available for questions. I have personally had a great experience and this is my opinion as the owner of a growing quality focused ABA agency. Overall, a great experience!

CONS

They are working on integrating data collection with a few other companies.

Rachel

Insurance, 1 employee

RB Review

PROS

I like how simple it is too bill and the session note generation feature.

CONS

Difficulty with secondary billing and the length of time it takes to schedule appointments

Reason for choosing AlohaABA

Easy to use and I loved having a rep who I could reach out to for questions. Megan was extremely helpful and responded back to me in a timely manner when I was having a difficult time.

Maranda

Reviewed January 2024

Supportive Steps

I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. Everything has been exceptional, and I couldn't be more satisfied. From service to product quality, every aspect has exceeded my expectations, making my experience truly outstanding

PROS

I appreciate the excellent customer support and the effortless customization options provided by this platform. The responsive assistance enhances my experience, and the user-friendly customization tools allow us to tailor the platform to our specific needs seamlessly.

CONS

One feature of this company that I find inconvenient is the inability to save notes. It hinders organization and productivity as I can't revisit or reference important information. Implementing a note-saving feature would significantly enhance the user experience and functionality.

Sandra

Feeling Empowered in a System that CAN Support an ABA Organization

100% positive from the demo, onboarding to day to day use. I was able to schedule a follow up call to get additional help after I began to heavily use the system with managing receivables/co-payments. Staff love it! I feel empowered running my business with the ability to see snapshots of billables from my dashboards as well as adding a level of accountability with ensuring that my BCBAs managing their overall billables.

PROS

I loved the ease of set up. My onboarding did not take that long. My onboarding specialist made time for me and did not rush me when I had questions.

CONS

I don't have any Cons directly related to use of the system. I do think some of the help documentation may be worth of a revisit for updates, but overall -- great product.

Reason for choosing AlohaABA

Demo and initial onboarding were great. But once I went live, I felt like I was thrown in the water without a life jacket. That's a terrible feeling to have since I was the one who made the decision to switch. Migration of my data from Accupoint was one of my reasons for selecting them initially.

Reasons for switching to AlohaABA

Therapy Brands was forcing me to switch t WebABA. While I was very faithful to the Accupoint product, I was not onboard with the Web ABA.

Christopher