All Net Health Reviews

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Optima HospiceSoft program review

PROS

I feel the Software is user friendly. I particularly appreciate the quick Feedback option where you can send an email with questions. Optima staff respond most often on the same day with a phone call. They are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure our questions are answered and understood. I appreciate they take the time to work with us on a one to one basis if necessary to solve any issues or concerns we may have.

CONS

At times I wish it could be more simplified. There seems to be repetitive layers that can be cumbersome to get through.

Rob

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Net Health XFit is for Therapy Documentation

Awesome...from technical support and the quickness issues are resolved, to the implementation team making sure all are trained and ready for "go live", to follow up meetings to make sure you are maximizing the functionality of your reports.

PROS

The way the documentation can be customized not only based on the patient's issues, but to a particular therapist. Choosing what the evaluation is for to what "special tests" you want/like. The flow of the document from evaluation to treatment note to Progress note to Discharge. No need for looking back to old notes or trying to rely on memory what special tests to consider. The implementation to interfacing with our current billing and medical records storages was seamless and Net Health worked well with other areas to ensure all aspects of billing, storage, and staff training were provided and accomplished.

CONS

There are some glitches that occur- although small. The biggest is that with our system--each account must be closed and a new account opened each month. If there is a gap in care, say a month goes by, you have to manually generate a new account. If the "treatment cycle" is not worded as the initial one was, the flow of documentation ceases. The system thinks that there is a "new" cycle and the notes should not flow with prior cycle.

Katie

Reviewed November 2020

Too many Features Don't Work

Ever since the company was purchased by Net Health, when I call support most times it keeps ringing, and then a message comes on that there is no one to take your call and the call hangs up. When you email the support team the emails don't get a response for weeks. The quality of support team went down significantly, there are maybe two or three people on the whole team that actually know the software, the rest have no knowledge and obviously have not been trained, one told me they are supposed to learn as they go, so most of the time you end up wasting your time while they read a manual.

PROS

The software has a lot of features that, if working, would make it a wonderful tool. Unfortunately, most features are spit-out by the development team half-ready, so while marketing toots these features to potential customers, in reality, they don't work. During demo, marketing glosses over screenshots of how the features supposedly work, when you actually get to use the program, you get multiple errors and there is no support.

CONS

Reports are inconsistent, data on one report (like number of sessions provided) does not match data on another report, Optima tells me it's a glitch and cannot be resolved, which seems to be a common answer from their support team. So here, I have a Revenue analysis report that displays incorrect number of treatments provided.

Leigh

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Love Net Health and would never consider another product

Overall, I've been thrilled with this product. The initial company wasn't responsive to suggestions, but this company is very interested in bettering the product and is committed to making any and all necessary changes.

PROS

Nethealth is the EMR system that I've had since opening my clinic 15 years ago. This piece of software has been part of a few companies, but has grown and developed so much over the years. I love the team, their responsiveness and their commitment to the product. I love the product because it keeps clinicians ultra compliant with documentation and billing. Clinicians can feel confident that what they document and what they bill is what gets sent to the patient's insurance. Practice owners and managers can feel confident that their clinicians notes will be completed quickly if they use the time saving feature of text replacement and templates.

CONS

Net Health needs to do some work in their reporting and analytics space in order to optimize the administrators time and data gathering. However, that's the only immediate need. The team constantly strives to better the product and listens well to feedback!

Reason for choosing Net Health

Familiarity, culture, team members, relationships and commitment to growth and development.

Pamela

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

ReDoc Features

My overall experience with the software has been an easy transformation from our old program to ReDoc, I was very nervous at first, but after I was shown how user friendly it was I was very relived at how easy it was. I really like the batch printing is nice to use for patients that I have to send weekly progress notes to insurance companies. Customer service support is very helpful when we need them..

PROS

I like the easiness of scheduling patients. Doing batch printing of progress notes for worker's comp, insurance companies & etc. the easiness of putting in patient information, authorizations & insurance information. Also they way it keeps up with number of visits patient have to help us not to go over the allotted amount.

CONS

Some times we have problems regarding how slow the system gets at times. but when cutomer support is contacted, they do their best to resolve the problem.

Reasons for switching to Net Health

It was out dated for our office.

Brenda

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2017

Makes rehab management in SNF much easier

I have used several versions of Casamba with different rehab companies. As a manager, the reports saved me time when my customers needed quick information. I have always felt that Casamba has been user friendly to use as a COTA and manager. How to setup and do the evals needs work, but I have always found it easier to use than Rehab Optima. Love the planner!!

PROS

The planner makes planning minutes and tracking ARD's much simpler. The reports aren't difficult to get to and are a quick way to get information for my clients. The alert system aids in making sure all documentation is thoroughly completed before closing and that it is completed in a timely manner within compliance.

CONS

The evaluations aren't as user friendly for the evaluating therapists. They have to choose their goals based on CPT codes and not just on what they want their functional goals to be.

Lisa

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Chief Quality Officer

Overall, our experience with Optima has been a very positive one! The team at Optima is always pleasant and willingly to assist to address our needs. It's ability to integrate with our partners is an added plus and important feature! Continued enhancements will be needed in the changing market and Optima always provides opportunities to provide feedback and engage in the pilots.

PROS

Excellent adherence to regulatory guidelines with great support from help desk and deployment teams! Good engagement with customer!

CONS

Billing format is difficult to reconcile due to a lot of "add ons". Need enhanced appeals management for better tracking and reporting. System doesn't adequately address the needs for use with multiple business lines for contract companies such as HH and OP.

Brienne

Reviewed October 2020

Optima

Very good. The program itself is good and easy to use. Customer service generally responds quickly to resolve any issues.

PROS

This product is easy to navigate. It does not require a huge learning curve. I am able to quickly and effectively train staff on the use of this program.

CONS

To customize features it cost additional money. It also requires one to take time to plan out what would need customized. I wish that building to building Optima would just come with all the features needed and be the same for every facility.

Reason for choosing Net Health

This product seemed superior and easier to use.

Dave

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Overall Optima is a full service, easy to use SNF therapy software program.

Would like the BI support team to have a little more proactive knowledge about the dashboards. Seems like new products/dashboards are introduced in Release Notes but then minimal knowledge when questions are asked of the support team.

PROS

User friendly software for both documentation and billing (as well as labor hours management). Great for compliance (CCI edits, caps, etc.) updates. A good amount of flexibility with payer management.

CONS

Support phone line seems to be much slower over last couple months. I used to wait on hold for only 30 seconds, but now can be many minutes.

Corinne

Rehab Opitma has been a very consistent EMR

Rehab Optima has been our go to EMR since we transitioned from paper over 7 years ago. They are great to work with and have great follow up. I get answers quickly and professionally.

PROS

Great customer support and follow up. Great customizations as needed. Continually upgrading software and keeping up to date on changing regulations

CONS

G-codes are not linked to evaluations or progress notes. The daily progress notes could be a little more user friendly by assisting with auto fill and addressing the goals rather than having the separate tab with the goals.

Marcie

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2020

ReDoc powered by xfit is an awesome Outpatient EMR for Therapy-PT, OT, and ST

I have been very pleased with my overall experience with ReDoc xfit. They keep you current with all of their updates and releases on a regular basis. That is truly appreciated from a manager stand point. Our therapy staff here a very pleased with this EMR.

PROS

I think ReDoc xfit platform/EMR people stay current on the rules and regulations and make quick turn around time for their upgrades and releases. ReDoc xfit listens to their customers and take action as/when needed and prioritize their working model as such. They bring on vendors to support and make their EMR one of the best EMR's out there for Therapy Services in my opinion. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to implementing Telehealth soon! Thank you!

CONS

Some upfront work that had to be done to interface, however once that is all done. It works like a charm.

Reasons for switching to Net Health

We upgraded to ReDoc xfit for the added bells and whistles.

Sandy

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Great support center

Our Company is not thrilled when we get notified of the all day meetings that pull out support staff. We suggest holding 2 meetings and have partial support staff available to take calls on meeting days.

PROS

Once therapist train on Optima Therapy it because very easy especially for therapy assistants. The scheduling portion is fantastic - love the Appointment book. The case management is easy. The projection area is a great asset to Optima Therapy

CONS

The servers drop more than we like. Not sure why the servers drop as often but causes alot of chaos for our staff. Ultimate Rehab has noticed more server issues in the last 6 months. Not sure why? Disappointed with the Ipad functionality. Our Company purchased Ipads for our facilities and Optima Therapy doesn't function well on Ipads any longer. The program freezes or drops when therapist are working on Ipads.

Lee

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Net Health is vital to our success

Net Health is THE system to use in the Rehab World. They have an amazing team and are always striving to improve on an already amazing system. They keep us up to date on industry changes and trends.

PROS

Net Health gives us the tools to keep our caseload organized efficiently. It has been a critical part of our day-to-day operational success. It integrates seamlessly with our Nursing EMR. The Net Health team is responsive and proactive in addressing any issues that arise.

CONS

Customizations have been the biggest challenge, but that is an area that is very much improving.

Nancy

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed April 2020

REDOC

PROS

special features like alerts/reminders for therapist; 10th visit and dollar tracking for Medicare patients.

CONS

some features like "finalizing" seemed redundant; some confusion on multiple treatment cycles getting set up.

Reason for choosing Net Health

special features like reminders and tracking

Medical Practice, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2020

Easy set-up and individualizing for your practice

PROS

Redoc is very intuitive and easy for both the administrative and clinical side of rehab therapy. I appreciate how easy it is to personalize quickly many attributes of the EMR system from the calendar to the forms in the documentation system.

CONS

Unable to have multiple patient's notes open at one time. It takes a process of multiple clicks to look at a patient's previous notes.

Reason for choosing Net Health

So I could keep my billers.

Melani

Reviewed August 2022

Optima

I don’t even know where to start there are sooooo many negatives. My background: 30 years experience, working w therapy programs since late 90’s— and none made me consider quitting my job. Extraordinarily frustrating, tedious, time consuming program with glitches, circular glitches, no saves for a variety of different circumstances, consumes all of my attention to read the 4 or 5 size font lettering and visually screen the page for endless, mandatory boxes to click on, scrolling page right to left and top down — anything missed ( often inconsequential) will force me to go thru pages to find it. Yesterday had to write my saved notes twice bc my computer lost power—8- 10 minutes each note each time, eval takes min of 45 min computer time of 100% focus. I had to leave twice my work bc I wasted so much time in my frustration— to complete the next day. Oh, I’m prn— the fulltime ppl do their paperwork at home and are unpaid—2-3 hrs per night. A horrible, terrible program using technology from the 90’s. It’s counterintuitive. Avoid at all costs— if ur therapists can even read the size 4 font— they will soon need a stronger Rx. My productivity is now 50-60% with my best effort.

PROS

Zero— none— zilch. There is nothing to like— I can’t read previous treatments or evals without endless clicking , no shared med hx between disciplines,

CONS

Any positive reviews I’ve read are 3 or more years old. I seriously doubt those are therapist reviews, probably professional reviewers who are paid.

Kristina

Reviewed February 2019

Very user friendly

Thanks and keep up the good work!

PROS

Everything. I love how user friendly it is. It has a variety of reports that are very helpful in our everyday use. It makes documentation easy. Customer service is the best. If they don't know the answer, they will find someone who does and wait time is always minimal. They always keep up with the changes and provide education for their users.

CONS

I wish that the CPT codes that are billed would be the only ones to show up in the notes section without having to "upgrade" to get this. This can be confusing at times and sometimes leads to documentation mistakes.

Katie