• icon"It is very easy to book mentor’s schedule and see which one suits us best."
  • icon"Easy to use, user friendly design, amazing support team."
  • icon"How easy is to schedule a meeting with mentors and the integration with a video-conference room helps a lot to start the weekly mentorship."
  • icon"Sometimes there might be some technical problems with the web site."
  • icon"Mobile UX, UI solutions are very bad on android I can write direct messages to mentors easily, needed to fix it."
  • icon"The only problems we had were related to us using the platform for a short-term, heavy-bandwidth event (a hackathon), which was a step removed from the intended use (long-term mentoring)."

All Mentornity Reviews

Ayberk

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent mentorship service for early startups

As MekaDermis we use Mentornity for quite some time. We started as 3 people team back in early 2017. Now, we are 15 people hardware startup company with our own office and successfully acquired seed funds. As the founder, I give a huge credit to all of our mentors where we meet most of them through Mentornity, who backed us with their valuable knowledge and experience.

Pros

Mentornity is an excellent platform to easily get in touch with highly respected and expert mentors. You can quickly setup a meeting with available registered mentors (which are very high in numbers depending on the institution). We are using Mentornity for approximately 2 years and never faced any bugs or problems so far. You can conduct your meetings either face-to-face or through their embedded online video chat application. Mentorship is a great deal especially for the early startups and Mentornity is an excellent platform for reaching qualified mentors.

Cons

In my honest opinion, I never faced any negative aspect of this software. To be specific, when installed and used properly, As an institution (For example an incubation center), you are good to go for generating a great hub connecting your mentors/advisors and your startups.

Gorkem

Industry: Oil & Energy

Simple UX & fast outcome !

I actually love it ! I'm fan of using both mobile and desktop (pretty much on mobile browser), so happy to have it. Booked it, messaged over it, followed, probably I used all features.

Pros

It has superb clear UX that you never be lost! You just choose and book your mentor's available slots in seconds, that's what most people want it. It also follows you to make your review after mentor meetings and never get you bored & disturbed.

Cons

To be honest there is no major thing to say on. However, I believe we can only sort mentors by name, not for date? Sometimes, we need just an "anybody" to discuss some details, 3rd party eye on some specific projects. At this point, we just need a mentor that available on certain day. Maybe you can think to listing page can be sort as date.

Levent

Stay Connect, Stay Together

More UX / UI, more belonging and being together.

Pros

I think there is such an opportunity by Mentornity service that you can get in touch with someone by a single sentence ¨find me on Mentornity¨ That is the first sight of doing together with someone. It means; sounds brilliant as a community solution.

Cons

There must be more trendy functional things such as UX / UI. But otherwise, here is the most necessary thing that; Mentornity needs to give an identity and belonging to users. Cuz it's more than a platform to stay in touch, it's a community creator.

Begüm

A Great Product for Startups-Mentors-Corporates-Network

Pros

I met with Mentornity via my incubation center. It was very easy to schedule a mentor meeting and follow up on it. Even after my incubation period is over, I still check Mentornity nearly every day!

Cons

It had some bugs before. However, since last year, they improved everything and it works flawlessly for us.

Çağrı

Perfection

Pros

As a startup co-transformed into, I could easily reach my couch through this product. We can schedule meetings, see our couch with their skills, connect with other startups and so on.

Cons

There isnt any cons with it. Excellent user experienced Web site.

Erkut

Mentornity

Pros

It creates an efficient entrepreneur network. You can meet other teams to help and improve your skills to enhance your project further.

Cons

Search engine for specific projects sometimes takes little longer.

Can

Simple and effective solution

Pros

Mentornity helped me manage my mentoring sessions for two different accelerator programs. Its simple to use yet effective to the core needs of both mentors and mentees. My favourite thing about the tool is that they are always listening to the users. Improving and changing according to user needs.They are very responsive and quick to adapt to any extra features you may need.

Cons

They need to expand into many more programs and markets so that they can become a central go-to address for multi-program mentors like myself.

M. Aziz

Best Mentoring Platform

Pros

The ease of reaching mentors and mentees is beautiful. It feels like a social network that mentors arrange meetings and track the mentees improvements. Also the UI is perfect.

Cons

I think there should be an easy way to create our Mentoring Platform just a few clicks and 14 day free trial experience would be nice.

Ahmet

My experiance

When I needed to contact with mentors mentornity is the best solutions. I can send quick messages and see my schedule,meetings and i can give feedback about my meeting.

Pros

There is no that kind of solution around mostly. That's why it's making everything easier. Also, there are good user experience good use cases. When I start using the software I can find everything easily. Sometimes it's hard to say some feedback to mentors. But the online feedback system makes everything easier.

Uğur

Mentornity

Easy to use in general. It is a bridge between mentors and entrepreneurs. Interpretations are an advantage

Pros

It has an enormous entrepreneurship network. It makes easier to find what you need about communication between business areas.

Cons

There is a little bit performance problem. Some pages open very slowly. Beside this, It has not a category segmentation such as science, agriculture, etc for projects yet.

Bulent

Mentornity is really useful...

It helps both mentors, mentees and the institution that makes connection between those. Everything is recorded, well connected with daily apps such as Mail and Calendar. By means of using Mentornity, I easily plan my interviews and feel no depression. Thank you guys !

Pros

Mentornity is a very useful to organize my interviews with mentees. It is also very handy tool to see the whole progress since I've started to use Mentornity as everything has been recorded.

Cons

Sometimes there may appear some cınfusion about time zones but so far nothing occurred as fatal issue.

Gizem

Mentors who you need for your job is not far!

Pros

I have a startup. I need to reach sectoral players or leaders to ask questions, improve my business and search the possibility. At this point, mentors are key quides to me. This software helped me to improve my business and networking.

Cons

Actually, this software matched me with right people that give me what i look for.

Kemal

It’s wonderful

I used this software many times to manage and handle a complicated mentor project. There were more than 150 people in the project and all the details were monitored by this software. I suggest strongly to everbody.

Pros

User friendly, effective for managing the processes, very easy to reach, simple but powerful, kind help desk

Cons

There would be an app for mobile phones.

I am happy reach to mentors with easily. Now Mentors meeting is planned.

Pros

It is so easy and also support is very fast.

Cons

Super easy and useful. Also, you can follow your mentors. So if mentors open available hour, Mentority send to your e-mail.

Anna

Highly recommended for mentoring programmes.

Pros

The availability of the team, from the set up to the customer success. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ! The platform is very easy to get use of us. The synchronisation with the calendar and availabilities.

Cons

At first there were minor bugs, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team solved them. The app also cannot be personalised, but it is not something that we require.

Reasons for choosing Mentornity

Unfortunately we had to switch to accelerator app because we need a management tool for our incubator.

Best mentorship management solution

Pros

We realized that we had a serious problem- newer generations were entering our workforce at higher and higher organizational levels. They had the smarts, but not the experience. We knew we needed to pair them up with experienced individuals they could learn the ropes from. We didn't even know there was a tech solution for it until Mentornity. Mentornity pairs you with available mentors, creating a robust communication platform where you can both book meetings and have the meetings. This infrastructure makes connecting new employees with experienced professionals fast and easy, and it feels like we're experiencing the benefit. Our new managers seem more capable and come to upper management with fewer problems.

Cons

We've got nothing to complain about yet. The tool is well designed and well supported.

Romain