• Pros

• "Mentornity is a very useful to organize my interviews with mentees. It is also very handy tool to see the whole progress since I've started to use Mentornity as everything has been recorded. "

• "I met with Mentornity via my incubation center. It was very easy to schedule a mentor meeting and follow up on it. Even after my incubation period is over, I still check Mentornity nearly every day! "

• "User friendly, effective for managing the processes, very easy to reach, simple but powerful, kind help desk "

• Cons

• "It had some bugs before. However, since last year, they improved everything and it works flawlessly for us."

• "Sometimes there may appear some cınfusion about time zones but so far nothing occurred as fatal issue. "

• "It took a small time to get our mentors used to it. But after 2 times use mentornity started to facilitate their lives as well. "

Browse Mentornity Reviews

Ayberk from Koç Üniversitesi

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent mentorship service for early startups

As MekaDermis we use Mentornity for quite some time. We started as 3 people team back in early 2017. Now, we are 15 people hardware startup company with our own office and successfully acquired seed funds. As the founder, I give a huge credit to all of our mentors where we meet most of them through Mentornity, who backed us with their valuable knowledge and experience.

Pros

Mentornity is an excellent platform to easily get in touch with highly respected and expert mentors. You can quickly setup a meeting with available registered mentors (which are very high in numbers depending on the institution). We are using Mentornity for approximately 2 years and never faced any bugs or problems so far. You can conduct your meetings either face-to-face or through their embedded online video chat application. Mentorship is a great deal especially for the early startups and Mentornity is an excellent platform for reaching qualified mentors.

Cons

In my honest opinion, I never faced any negative aspect of this software. To be specific, when installed and used properly, As an institution (For example an incubation center), you are good to go for generating a great hub connecting your mentors/advisors and your startups.

Gorkem from BenzinLitre

Industry: Oil & Energy

Simple UX & fast outcome !

I actually love it ! I'm fan of using both mobile and desktop (pretty much on mobile browser), so happy to have it. Booked it, messaged over it, followed, probably I used all features.

Pros

It has superb clear UX that you never be lost! You just choose and book your mentor's available slots in seconds, that's what most people want it. It also follows you to make your review after mentor meetings and never get you bored & disturbed.

Cons

To be honest there is no major thing to say on. However, I believe we can only sort mentors by name, not for date? Sometimes, we need just an "anybody" to discuss some details, 3rd party eye on some specific projects. At this point, we just need a mentor that available on certain day. Maybe you can think to listing page can be sort as date.

Levent from Boğaziçi University Entrepreneurship Center

Stay Connect, Stay Together

More UX / UI, more belonging and being together.

Pros

I think there is such an opportunity by Mentornity service that you can get in touch with someone by a single sentence ¨find me on Mentornity¨ That is the first sight of doing together with someone. It means; sounds brilliant as a community solution.

Cons

There must be more trendy functional things such as UX / UI. But otherwise, here is the most necessary thing that; Mentornity needs to give an identity and belonging to users. Cuz it's more than a platform to stay in touch, it's a community creator.

Begüm from PatiBuddy.com

A Great Product for Startups-Mentors-Corporates-Network

Cons

Lester from Smartifice Labs Inc.

No podemos hablar de mentorías sin mencionar Mentornity

Pros

Mentornity mas que un sitio para manejar mentorías es una serie de soluciones que te ofrecen sin lugar a dudas mucha facilidad y flexibilidad de administración, control, planificación y organización de tu programa de mentorías. Así como para los mentores y estudiantes. Sin lugar a duda una herramienta muy simple e intuitiva pero a la vez muy completa.

Cons

La única desventaja que veo a la herramienta es el costo para un negocio pequeño. ya que si bien es cierto el plan gratuito te ofrece 10 usuarios sin costo cuando pasamos de esa cantidad el cobro es bastante elevado si no hacemos uso de todo los usuarios que nos ofrecen en el plan Satellite.

Çağrı from Ropsis

Perfection

Pros

As a startup co-transformed into, I could easily reach my couch through this product. We can schedule meetings, see our couch with their skills, connect with other startups and so on.

Cons

There isnt any cons with it. Excellent user experienced Web site.

Erkut from CatchU

Mentornity

Pros

It creates an efficient entrepreneur network. You can meet other teams to help and improve your skills to enhance your project further.

Cons

Search engine for specific projects sometimes takes little longer.

Francisco Josué from FrescuraHN

My review about Mentornity 2019/2020

Pros

How easy is to schedule a meeting with mentors and the integration with a video-conference room helps a lot to start the weekly mentorship

Cons

Lack of support docs for the users inside the platform, currently you have to visit the company's blog

La mejor opción para encontrar mentores

Excelente, la recomendaré.

Pros

Es increíblemente fácil de utilizar, amigable al usuario y sobre todo es establece y tiene todas las herramientas necesarias para trabajar

Cons

Me gustó todo, sin embargo el tema de las videollamadas podría mejorar.

María from Charité Berlin

Industry: Research

Useful for hackathons

Pros

We were able to use mentornity feauters to arrange online meetings between mentors and participants and after that, we saw an overview of the activities, that helped us better understand if and how often they had been using this mentoring tool. We found a lot of support from the mentornity team, giving us tips and adapting their functions to our needs.

Cons

There are some functions's label you can use as something else but not customize, so it can be confusing the user (e.g. we had to refer to our mentees teams as "start-ups" and couldn't assign them another name).

Bulent from Liberro

Mentornity is really useful...

It helps both mentors, mentees and the institution that makes connection between those. Everything is recorded, well connected with daily apps such as Mail and Calendar. By means of using Mentornity, I easily plan my interviews and feel no depression. Thank you guys !

Gizem from GK Biotechnology

Mentors who you need for your job is not far!

Pros

I have a startup. I need to reach sectoral players or leaders to ask questions, improve my business and search the possibility. At this point, mentors are key quides to me. This software helped me to improve my business and networking.

Cons

Actually, this software matched me with right people that give me what i look for.

Kemal from Human Resources

It’s wonderful

I used this software many times to manage and handle a complicated mentor project. There were more than 150 people in the project and all the details were monitored by this software. I suggest strongly to everbody.

Pros

Cons

There would be an app for mobile phones.

Anna from Incubateur HEC

Highly recommended for mentoring programmes.

Pros

The availability of the team, from the set up to the customer success. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ! The platform is very easy to get use of us. The synchronisation with the calendar and availabilities.

Cons

At first there were minor bugs, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team solved them. The app also cannot be personalised, but it is not something that we require.

Reasons for Choosing Mentornity

Unfortunately we had to switch to accelerator app because we need a management tool for our incubator.

I am happy reach to mentors with easily. Now Mentors meeting is planned.

Pros

It is so easy and also support is very fast.

Cons

Super easy and useful. Also, you can follow your mentors. So if mentors open available hour, Mentority send to your e-mail.

Best mentorship management solution

Pros

We realized that we had a serious problem- newer generations were entering our workforce at higher and higher organizational levels. They had the smarts, but not the experience. We knew we needed to pair them up with experienced individuals they could learn the ropes from. We didn't even know there was a tech solution for it until Mentornity. Mentornity pairs you with available mentors, creating a robust communication platform where you can both book meetings and have the meetings. This infrastructure makes connecting new employees with experienced professionals fast and easy, and it feels like we're experiencing the benefit. Our new managers seem more capable and come to upper management with fewer problems.

Cons

We've got nothing to complain about yet. The tool is well designed and well supported.

Romain from HEC Paris

A single high value feature

Pros

The mentoring booking feature is the single high value feature. We went from doing it by hand, through Google Spreadsheets and then Mentornity changed our lifes. The onboarding for "not so digital friendly" experts and mentors is really easy as well!

Cons

Mentornity is not yet compatible with other software through API / Zapier / Integromat. We use Airtable as a CRM and we'd love to have some connections between it and Mentornity

Reasons for Switching to Mentornity

Ease of use and automation

Arzu from ITU ARI Teknokent

Very useful

Pros

Our life became easy. Mentornity facilitated our processes:) now we can track everything and “the success starts with measuring ourself”

Mehmet Sait from Trangels

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

A Mentor Observation

Planning and conducting mentor meetings with start-up groups Communicate with start-up groups through messaging and/or online meeting

Pros

Means of communication, including online meetings and messaging Planning features for meetings Ease of use Enabling to evaluate and keep notes for meetings Supplying summary info prior to meetings Providing track of meeting history

Cons

Updating and information features of a change request for a planned meeting

Great tool for managing your startup's resources

Pros

Its very eady to handle and to manage events and different kinds of resources

Cons

The integrations could be more fluid with for example google calendar (it doesnt alway work)

Can from BraceHealth

Business Developer

The expertise I need is always available on Mentornity. It is really so easyto use. There no procedures or complicated protocols. Moreover, video chat infrastructure is a big plus.

Pros

Ease of use, instant notifications, video chat infrastructure, no protocols or procedures

Cons

Gets complicated when there are too many mentors with same expertise

Excellent

Pros

It's very user friendly! When I started to use it, I never saw any confusing step. Although it is easy to use; at the same time it has lots of options like messaging, video conf, your own and the others calender, your notes and etc...

Cons

Nothing. I liked everything about it....

Good App

Pros

User Friendly interface. Very fast and Efficient for networking.

Cons

All mentors are so busy for contacting.

Fatih from Lime or Lemon Sudios

Industry: Online Media

Software as a Network, Progress and Success

As a mentee and a co-founder of a startup as well, I take advantage of Mentornity application, one of my best tools, not only solves a great problem but also encourages to improve both myself and my business. Pool of inspiring mentors with open access, Mentornity notification for the Mentor's avalilable time for meeting and one click to the appoinment. A splended benefit and very easy to use.

Pros

Mentornity is so handy. It provides an easy to use platform to meet great mentors and has well-oiled notification system. One of my must apps.

Cons

I am a great fan of Mentornity in general but there are some nonessential UI issues to be dealt with.

Mentornity Application Review

We provide social entrpreneurship training and colloborative project development workshops to the university students and utilize Mentornity to support and extend this work online.

Pros

This online mentoring application has all the features needed to run an online mentoring program. It is easy to learn and use.

Cons

At the time of introduction, the application was still under development and we needed some improvements and additional features along the way. However, the development team implemented those swiftly and we did not experience any interruption of the service.

Anastasiya from Hacking Health Berin

Using Mentornity as a hackathon platform

Pros

As various events, including hackathons, moved online due to COVID-19, Mentornity provided a solid platform for organizing mentoring sessions for the participants. Although not originally meant for such short-term intensive use, it was very helpful in helping hackers find mentors and schedule sessions. Mentornity's support of our event was amazing, they responded very quickly to our questions and concerns and even tweaked some things on our suggestion.

Cons

The only problems we had were related to us using the platform for a short-term, heavy-bandwidth event (a hackathon), which was a step removed from the intended use (long-term mentoring).

Response from Mentornity

Replied September 2020

Dear Anastasiya, It's a pleasure to be a part of your wonderful community. Thank you very much for your great review! We will allways keep developing our software to make everything easy and enjoyable for mentoring program mentors, mentees and admins!

Can from MOGU Mobile

Simple and effective solution

Pros

Mentornity helped me manage my mentoring sessions for two different accelerator programs. Its simple to use yet effective to the core needs of both mentors and mentees. My favourite thing about the tool is that they are always listening to the users. Improving and changing according to user needs.They are very responsive and quick to adapt to any extra features you may need.

Cons

They need to expand into many more programs and markets so that they can become a central go-to address for multi-program mentors like myself.

Ezgi from Consumer Goods

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Good

I solve all my mentors dates and notes.

Pros

It is user friendly and easy. And of course we use it every day

Cons

Comment area, and messages with mentors.

Mentornity Recommendation

Pros

Mentornity makes my life easier. I managed to book my appointments very quickly and easily.

Cons

I like all functions, it is very useful.

Metin Baris from Radiant

Simple & Effective

As a social entrepreneur, I used Mentornity to set up meetings with mentors and potential investors. Very easy to browse and set an appointment. In-app messaging system is nice to have. I can't ask for more features, keeping it simple is the way to go. Only thing that bothers me is the speed and I believe it is getting better over time.

Pros

It has a simple and easy-to-use design to help you focus on the important tasks

Cons

Although the features are great, the overall speed of the application could be better. There is definitely room for improvement speed-wise.

Very Useful Program

I use Mentornity in İstanbul Technical University (İTÜ) İncubation Center about 3 years. I never met any problem while using this. This program is very easy to use. Many thanks to mentornity.

Pros

Mentornity is highly user friendly program. Admins are interested in user experiences. Scheduling and making interviews (voice & camera) are very easy.

Cons

Maybe they should develop their mentee information (about mentee) and contact sections. I think that contact & information sections about mentee must be essential.

M. Aziz from Nakitex

Best Mentoring Platform

Pros

The ease of reaching mentors and mentees is beautiful. It feels like a social network that mentors arrange meetings and track the mentees improvements. Also the UI is perfect.

Cons

I think there should be an easy way to create our Mentoring Platform just a few clicks and 14 day free trial experience would be nice.

Ahmet from Microsoft

My experiance

When I needed to contact with mentors mentornity is the best solutions. I can send quick messages and see my schedule,meetings and i can give feedback about my meeting.

Pros

There is no that kind of solution around mostly. That's why it's making everything easier. Also, there are good user experience good use cases. When I start using the software I can find everything easily. Sometimes it's hard to say some feedback to mentors. But the online feedback system makes everything easier.

Cons

Mobile UX, UI solutions are very bad on android I can write direct messages to mentors easily, needed to fix it

Müge from Ma2 Consulting Ltd.

A very useful and sufficient platform

Pros

Scheduling meetings are very easy, I don't have to calculate each and every meeting times, I just select the beginning and number of meetings, that's it..

Cons

I really tried to find something because I was really satisfied with the platform, but if I have to write something, I would mention the instant messaging service slowness through the platform. It may be faster, or I may be a bit old to use it effectively:)

Uğur from Garanti Teknoloji

Mentornity

Easy to use in general. It is a bridge between mentors and entrepreneurs. Interpretations are an advantage

Pros

It has an enormous entrepreneurship network. It makes easier to find what you need about communication between business areas.

Cons

There is a little bit performance problem. Some pages open very slowly. Beside this, It has not a category segmentation such as science, agriculture, etc for projects yet.

Easy for managing sessions

Pros

I liked that the software was integrated with google services to easily schedule meetings, write summaries about those meetings and record overall activity. It was easy to add the platform to my calendar and to keep track of my mentees.

Cons

The platforms built-in call services were faulty, so we opted for using google meet or zoom instead of mentornity's own video call.

Perfect

Mentornity is my all mentoring collaborations in one place.

Pros

Perfect platform for appointment scheduling,mentor matching,action item tracking etc ..

Cons

I could not find missing :) Thank you Mentornity

Just what you need!

Fast, friendly & fabulous

Pros

That platform gives you just you need and more in a nutshell. And also the fabulous team behind it is the main reason to get on board. You can be sure that they will never let you down and try their best to get you what you need vie developing themselves and their product continuously​.

Cons

"Bring out the app" would be the only thing that I could say

Toyota Turkey & Mentornity System

Our mentoring system enabled us to follow on online platform. As Human Resources Team, we can see when all our meetings are held, the content of the interview and how efficient the interview is for both participant. This system is easy to report.

Pros

User friendly, simple and useful. Very fast to record the interviews, to get the interview note, to evaluate the efficiency. The firm is very helpful in everything. They have implemented all our improvement demands.

Cons

We were satisfied with every stage of the Mentornity system because of all the improvements which we wanted are done.

Naci from Lodestar Business Solutions

Covered a huge gap in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.

Pros

Fast messaging and live chat features that work most. It gives me speed, and saves time and space.

Cons

Overall I am very pleased, I don't have a bad feature coming quickly to my mind.

Derek from Digi-Key Electronics

Mentor Made Easy

Already seeing results fro the mentoring and coaching.

Pros

We really took off on the corporate coaching program they had to offer. It helped alot of the supervisory staff here.

Cons

We thought the pricing was a bit high since we have higher attrition but we believe it will work out.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly design, amazing support team

Cons

Could be in app markets. But not a big problem Mentornity has responsive design

Cristina Marcano from ILC Academy

For Mentoring and Coaching programs with the best.

Pros

This system allows you the organizational development for mentoring and coaching programs with the best. It allows you to interact with mentors and specialists in your areas of interest, making it a seedbed of knowledge for the growth of your company. It is very versatile when scheduling meetings with the mentors who are registered. On the other hand, mentors show willingness to support and develop the ideas of the company.

Cons

When you do a good installation and you prepare yourself in the knowledge of how to use this system there is no problem of operation. If you know how to use them, you will not have any problems.

Mentornity is perfect !

Pros

Easy using, multi functionality, good interface

Cons

Mentornity is very fast software program :)

The platform of experts!

Pros

Ease of use, monitoring of notifications, message system very successful!

Cons

Everything is perfect. I can't see a bad part.

Mentornity for Our Future

By developing our business idea, we have had the opportunity to analyze the target customer well.

Pros

It is a community that helps me develop my business idea and become a more advanced system through sales and marketing issues through Mentornity.

Cons

Everything in this software is extremely good.

Atacan from Anadolu Efes

Well organized time saving software

I use it as a mentor, and I found this software so professional as well very easy to use.

Pros

It is quite easy to work with. I can easily reach to mentees and vice versa, quiet user friendly to set meetings also it has great online meeting function.

Cons

I did not experience any bad impression

Sami from Aksan Law Firm

Aksan Law Firm Review

Pros

Very easy to organize meetings and add mentors

Cons

Invitation only usage restricts our access to a greater audience

Hazal from Yeditepe University Technology Transfer Office

Industry: Research

Yeditepe University Technology Transfer Office

Pros

I liked the performance monitoring of the entrepreneurs and the reporting of the interviews with the mentors and also the team is very interested and support in everything.

Cons

I think the event calendar can be added.

Ayşe Yeşim from ITUCEKIRDEK

My experience is really good.

Pros

I can enter my comments about the startup easily, and I can access to the people who works at the startup directly.

Cons

It is not easy to find out startups , there is no search button in order to find the startup quickly.