Browse CommentSold Reviews

Brianna from Seven Streams Boutique

CommentSold

Before we had CommentSold we had to go through and invoice every person individually. This took forever, especially when we started processing more orders. CommentSold does all of the heavy lifting for us and it takes out a lot of the human errors that we were experiencing before.

Pros

I love how easy it is for our customers to use. They can shop easily on our page or through the website. Customers can also see things that are still in stock on the website which helps us move older inventory!

Cons

There really isn’t anything that I don’t like about this software!

April from Glamorous Bling with April LLC

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

The biggest improvement to my online presence!

The benefits this service has given me is more than I can list. I recommend it to anyone who asks and has a high enough monthly sales volume to afford. I may have started before my sales volume was as high as intended for a service that takes a %, but the time it saves me is very much worth those minimal fees.

Pros

Prior to CommentSold I would host online live shows, after each show would spend 3 to 5 hours billing my purchasing customers. This included reminding them with photos which items they had purchased. It was a HUGE time suck for me personally. I was drowning in my billing and unable to keep up with day to day tasks. I now have a GREAT customer base, the ability to appease their needs better and more efficiently, and have been able to dramatically increase my product selection. I wouldn't be this far in my business without CommentSold!

Cons

I hope that one day there are more tools for our online website editing. The release this year was amazing, I am sure the next will be better!

Reasons for Choosing CommentSold

The ability to claim and invoice during a live.

Reasons for Switching to CommentSold

To have a purchasing platform linked to my Facebook and Instagram.

Response from CommentSold

Replied September 2021

Hi April! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear that CommentSold has helped you and your business - especially when it comes to invoicing after live sales and increasing your product selection! Looking forward to your continued success in the future!

Cathy from The Sheek Boutique

Ceo

I really like commentsold it has change our lives and business. 1 thing lately, our views and video visibility is kind of questionable.

Pros

I really Like Commentsold, It has took a tremendous load off. Before commentsold we were doing everything by hand old school style.

Cons

I really its was more one on one coaching system to now all the different function and how to use all the tools that commentsold offers. Sometimes its over whelming when you look at all the function and trying to see if you are missing out on something.

Reasons for Choosing CommentSold

I seen a lot of online boutique selling on FB live using it.

Response from CommentSold

Replied November 2021

Hi Cathy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so happy to hear utilizing CommentSold for your business has saved you time and work. That's very understandable! We have a great library of tutorials (https://help.commentsold.com/hc/en-us/categories/360006521791) to assist and if you're ever stuck or have questions about any of our features, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team for support. I would also recommend following along with our Weekly Release Train (https://help.commentsold.com/hc/en-us/sections/4407984581908-Release-Train) to catch any product updates or feature news. Looking forward to your continued success!

Jennifer from Jenn’s One Stop Shop

Does not help increase sales volume

The service is great just not set out to be what it says it has t brought me in any new customers like it claims.

Pros

The fact that it does allow customers to pay in 4 easy payments.

Cons

How it tells me how much I’ve earned since I started using the product.

Reasons for Switching to CommentSold

To allow my customers to use sezzle

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're happy to hear you found CommentSold's services great but we're sorry to hear it did not work out for your business. While you are in charge of creating your own followers, CommentSold does strive to help you engage customers with more comment selling, which can potentially lead to more traffic on your other selling channels such as your website. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and wish you continued success in the future!

Carissta from Alan Reese Boutique

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Everyone needs comment sold in their life!

Overall I truly do love comment sold despite some of its down fall. I do think it’s expensive, but overlook its price tag for all it offers.

Pros

Comment sold has completely changed the way I do business. It’s got everything feature plus some that you would ever need to be completely organized and it’s all very simple to use. The app feature has boosted my business drastically. Being able to up load products quickly, check customers purchase history, tracking my sales, inventory break down and so much more is my favorite parts! You would not regret purchasing!

Cons

Customer service is a down fall in my opinion when on a mobile device. Many times I’ve tried to contact them and if my phone screen closes it puts me back at the end of the line and starts the conversation completely over. The old chat system was so much better than the update and that needs fixed. Some of us chat with support while at work and can’t keep our phones open at all times. So that’s frustrating for me. Also, I wish the website set up was a lot easier. I sync Shopify just because their shipping is a lot better than comment sold shipping. It’s a bonus that you can sync the two because where one lacks the other picks up so it really works out in the end.

Reasons for Choosing CommentSold

Because of the live feature.

Reasons for Switching to CommentSold

Because Shopify don’t have a mobile app nor can you find live to shop!

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Carissta! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so happy to hear CommentSold was integral in changing the way you operate your business! We are always striving to make our customer service experience the best and most efficient for our retailers so that you receive the assistance you need in a timely manner. This feedback is incredibly helpful for us - I'll be sure to pass it along to the rest of our team. Looking forward to your continued success in the future!

Traci from Shop Happy Traci, LLC

CommentSold...I'm a believer!

I love my experience with CommentSold! I frequently utilize the chat function to ask for assistance, our Account Strategist is so friendly and helpful, and we LOVE the APP! Our site is gorgeous too. I absolutely love this platform!

Pros

I absolutely love CommentSold and recommend it to any small business owner that utilizes live streaming for retail sales. The help functions that walk you through any possible setup question you have are very comprehensive and easy to follow, and the chat support is always there for anything you might need. The videos that auto upload to the website and APP are crucial to the success of our business, I love it!

Cons

The only thing that would make this perfect is to integrate Synclogic directly without the Shopify extension.

Reasons for Choosing CommentSold

CommentSold has a more beautiful website presentation than Shopify, and also has the option of adding the APP without a 2nd integration.

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Traci! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear about the ease of your setup experience and the great success you've had implementing CommentSold for your business! Looking forward to your continued success!

Tammy from Papa Pig Discount Jewelry

Comment Sold made my life easier

All in all I really found Comment Sold easy to use and it made my life much easier.

Pros

I loved the ability to sell live, and no need to prepare an invoice. Also love integrations that sent out emails about sales or abandoned baskets. Inventory management gets A+++

Cons

I really dislike the shipping pricing feature. Also the shipping feature never worked well for me

Reasons for Choosing CommentSold

It had everything I wanted in a product. Especially the Live sale feature.

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Tammy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear our automatic invoicing, marketing automation, and inventory management features have been beneficial for you and your business! We're sorry to hear that - we are always looking to improve our product to better serve our retailers. I would definitely recommend hopping in to chat support to see if our Customer Success team can assist or if you have any suggestions regarding our shipping feature, you can submit a request here (https://commentsold.canny.io/feature-requests). Looking forward to your continued success!

Kris from Ruby Cactus Boutique

Very pleased with the about we have been able to scale!

I’ve had an overall great experience with the company!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It’s very user friendly.

Cons

The price, not having a POS system yet.

Reasons for Choosing CommentSold

The ability to for have social selling, website and an app!

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Kris! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We're happy to hear your experience utilizing CommentSold for your business has been easy and helped you scale! Wishing you continued success in the future!

Laura from Papaya Branch Boutique LLC

The Best Software with Social Selling Interaction

My experience with commentsold has been very pleasant. By using the Commentsold software my sales have increased 67% year over year. My experience has been positive working with tech support, and my navigator. Commentsold is a software company that I can rely on 100%.

Pros

The largest benefit of Commentsold is that the company never sits still. Commentsold continues to move rapidly implement new features and improves structure that directly affects our bottom line. I like that this company is customer driven and offers solid solutions in a complex selling environment.

Cons

I can’t think of anything I like least about this software.

Features and cost.

Response from CommentSold

Replied September 2021

Hi Laura! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Congratulations! -that's amazing! We're so happy to hear that your sales have increased since implementing CommentSold for your business. Our goal is always to continue to grow and improve to better serve our retailers and we're so happy to hear that has been beneficial for you. Looking forward to your continued success in the future!

Allene from The Hidden Trunk

The Hidden Trunk

The

Pros

We love the ease of invoicing and managing inventory.

Cons

The only thing missing is a POS. I would love to be able to use only one platform.

Reasons for Switching to CommentSold

I wanted the Social Selling feature.

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Allene! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so happy to hear that implementing CommentSold for your business has been easy and efficient. Yes, we understand how important a Point of Sale system is for our retailers. We currently have this feature request under review. You can stay informed about any updates here: https://commentsold.canny.io/feature-requests/p/point-of-sale. Wishing you continued success in the future!

Lindsey from Erin.Lane Bags

Best Investment for My Facebook Live Sales!

CommentSold saves me on average 8-10 hours of work in invoicing customers. After a live sale I used to have to sit down and after sorting a spreadsheet, I would manually invoice each and every customer. This also led to me having to spend a whole day "correcting" draft orders in Shopify for people who wanted to delete, add, or change an order. With CommentSold, the customer is in control of his/her cart and I am just a bystander. I add coupons to customers as needed, but it takes no time to do that. It has also managed to free up me having to have a comment recorder who tracks what everyone claims. Making everyone's life less stressful: customers, myself, and my hubby. I have also been able, through CommentSold's extensive logging system, finally gotten Shopify to find and fix a bug on my website. After two years of them not believing that the bug existed, I have shown them using CommentSold's inventory logs. The support team has been amazing. The team is AMAZING! I never have to worry if I don't know how to do something, I am just a chat away from a help or a quick search to a 3-4 minute video tutorial. My customers are also in love with CommentSold as they feel like they have more control over their purchases! And is has SERIOUSLY sped up my FB Live Sales. I used to need 4-5 hours to get through the number of items I have. On my last live, I did more items than I have ever done in just 3 HOURS!

Pros

This software has transformed how I do live sales for my customers. No longer am I answering the "I was first on my screen; why didn't I get it?" questions! CommentSold tracks the customers comments on the Facebook server, so I don't have to worry about it and my customers LOVE it! They don't have to worry about which screen, although they joke they need faster computers and faster internet! CommentSold's waitlist feature is invaluable as a production planning tool. I can easily look at the data that shows me which products are the most popular as well as which fabrics I should re-buy. It has taken a ton of guess work out of the "what do I make next?" conversation. Also, it means that if someone doesn't buy something, that I don't have to worry about that abandoned cart! It automatically goes to the next person in line. This also means that my customers are constantly wanting to interact with my page and group to make sure that they don't miss something they love with a simple "sold." The inventory logs as well as the comment logs have also made it so I have very few disputes. I can screen cap a customer's log and tell them they did claim it, but also let them know they are welcome to delete it from their cart. The forethought and planning that has gone into making this a tool that is easy to use as well as one the is a productive and time saving tool is amazing. The team at CommentSold is awesome and I have gotten tech support even on a Sunday morning!

Cons

I have very few things I wish they did differently, as I am super impressed the team and the program. However, I wish the trash can for the deletion of items was on the same line as the item name. I have had a few customers hit the trash button on the wrong item. I also wish they had an app for my phone, so I can answer questions for customers if I am away from my computer. The mobile site is super fast and amazing for my phone, and generally I just always have it on a tab in my phone's browser, but I would love an app. (Which they say is coming soon!!)

Carrie from ReRide Tack

Game changer

Overall, I felt that comment sold is a very valuable tool in our business. It has completely revolutionized the way that we do are selling. And in my industry, I’m one of only two people that have an app. So it’s very intriguing to potential vendors to work with us.

Pros

I love the freedom from manual invoicing. I also love that now people can use comment sold payments. The customer service is always really good.

Cons

I wish we could go live in our VIP groups on the app. Sometimes the customer service agent doesn’t come up with a solution. It would be nice if there was a second to your person that they could transfer you to.

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Carrie! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad that CommentSold has completely replaced your manual invoicing! The ability to go live in your VIP groups on the app is a great feature request. We are always looking to improve our product and we crowdsource feature requests here: https://commentsold.canny.io/feature-requests. Our developers and CEO check this weekly, so we'd love to have your suggestion submitted as a request. Wishing you continued success in the future!

Ashley from Joyful Expressions, LLC

Game Changer!

The software is amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about your customer service reps. I feel like I've got a "friend" out there who handles things ASAP once I send a request. The response time is super fast and the CS reps' knowledge is unmatched. Excellent company and very well run.

Pros

I began a tiny online shop and was utilizing spreadsheets for inventory, taking orders and managing orders. I then had to use Paypal to invoice, send constant reminders and beg people to pay their invoices. CommentSold changed ALL of that!! I was spending an average of 4 hours every day/night on invoicing and followups. CS took that chore away completely! I love the fact I can track accurate inventory and update as needed so I don't oversell any item. I couldn't manage my business, which has grown tremendously, without it! And my accountant loves that he can log in and pull reports for tax purposes. An all-arond win/win for everyone!

Cons

Currently, the only issue I have is that every time I log in and pull up Products, its in reverse order. oldest product posted. I have to manually change it to sort by SKU and then re-sort to newest first.

Chelsey from Ash Clothing

Couldn’t run our business without it

Commentsold automates so much of our business, so that we can spend time marketing and taking care of our customers. It also allows us to not have to manage/respond to every single comment. We have a website included in our monthly package that is seamlessly integrated to our customer shopping account and backend. We have coupon features, shipping features, app features, constant bug fixes and updates. Their customer service is AMAZING! We have a live chat available with crazy fast responses. We have access to customer service reps by simply scheduling a call. They are LITERALLY worth so much more than we pay monthly. We could NOT run our retail business without them. Simple as that.

Pros

The seamless function between customers commenting sold on Facebook, being led to their account page, checking out, and the order appearing on our end. Fully detailed, paid for, and ready to be shipped.

Cons

Zero complaints - they are on top of bugs and updates before we even realize we need something changed. They also keep us updated on Facebook changes before the population knows anything has changed. Amazing.

Kyle from Nellie Mae Boutique

Comment Sold is the BOMB.COM

Overall we love CS. It gets better every day and I can't wait to see what the next year holds and what kind of features that CS develops. Keep up the good work!

Pros

Commentsold has allowed us to automate daily task, and continues to evolve. I think that is the neatest part of being apart of the CS family is that the platform is changing all of the time. The CS we have today is completely different than a year ago when we signed on.

Cons

Because the platform is ever evolving sometimes small details can get missed or features get released that are glitchy. I understand the nature of it is to release the features and then continue to adapt them and change them so learning to understand that sometimes things break has been my least favorite part but a very small part. As a whole I would still rate CS as A+!

Leslie from Kade & Cate LLC

We tried CommentSOLD

Our overall experience with CS was good. We decided it wasn't for us but know of several other boutique owners that absolutely love it. The customer service was exceptional and any time we had an issue someone was more than ready to jump in and help. Just because it wasn't for us, doesn't mean it isn't a great program. I am confident the developers will continue to improve their product.

Pros

CS is easy to use and has spectacular customer service. The automated invoicing and cost of goods tracking is two of the best features this program has. Automated invoicing is such a huge time saver and it's very seamless. The automatic messages and the requirement of comment from customers did help boost engagement in our group.

Cons

We experienced a number of minor glitches. First, the software would confuse size and identifying number in customer comments causing us to have to manually correct carts. It also pulls inventory completely out of the system which holds it from other customers should you have a customer not want to pay their invoice right away. Additionally, this software does not integrate with Sezzle but I was told they are working on this. Last, the comments must be exactly as entered into the system. If a customer does no comment exactly as it is, then the system will not accept the comment which was very frustrating to some of my people. When using the software for single item posts, we felt that it actually lowered our average online order amount because customers weren't looking around online but just checking out their invoice for that one item which they claimed. With the amount of money it costs per month to use this system, we just couldn't overcome these obstacles.

Lorie Beth from Kaley Jase Boutique

Changed My Business & My Life

I use to stay up until 1 and 2am in the morning invoicing manually. When I started commentsold this cut my work time down dramatically so I could have more family time and use my time better in my business. It also took my business to a much higher level than I could have ever obtained by manually invoicing. I would not be where I am now without commentsold. I'm extremely thankful for the platform and love it so much. Life & Business changing!

Pros

It is completely user friendly. Easy to use and simple to navigate. Customer service is available and super helpful. Makes selling faster & easier so you can use your time in other areas of your business. They are innovating and coming up with new features to add to help their customers sell more. Always improving.

Cons

No reward program but it is currently being worked on.

Gabriella from Sorella Chic Boutique LLC

Great peoduct

I really like that this product does it all. Tracks inventory, invoices, assists with taxes

Pros

Easy to use. This product does everything for me.

Cons

Cost can be high when adding commission and monthly fee.

Reasons for Switching to CommentSold

Wanted an all inclusive product

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Gabriella! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so glad that CommentSold is the all-in-one platform for your business! Looking forward to your continued success!

Deidra from Lula

Great for Inventory!!

I've been using CommentSold for almost 2 years now and I feel like it's getting better and better!!

Pros

Love how you can post all your pictures in one place, break them down into albums, and price however you'd like!! The pictures are vibrant and everything is laid out wonderfully!!

Cons

The one thing I don't particularly like is that you can't always zoom in on a picture like you'd like too, especially if there is a certain print or color you'd like.

Response from CommentSold

Replied April 2021

Thank for the awesome review, Deidra! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the inventory management function, and we will take your feedback on zooming in on the photos into consideration as we make improvements. Looking forward to your continued success in the future!

Erin from Emmie and J Boutique

I love that they are constantly working to improve the software and make it better. They take all customer suggestions and review and implement them if possible. They care about how the users feel about the software and the customer service is quick and direct.

Pros

This makes it extremely easy to process a lot of orders quickly. We used PayPal before this and it was very time consuming and difficult to manage. This way allows items to flow easily to next in line if not paid in a certain amount of time and we never have to touch the transaction until it’s completed.

Cons

Paying 6% per transaction is high. I do wish the fee removed from each sale was less.

Denise from Modest Bombshell

Used for Inventory & Overlay Feature

Can’t use it to its full ability too difficult and need more basic training videos without jargon. Difficult to easily download new inventory need to enter one and a time

Pros

Inventory Control and overlay during facebook lives

Cons

Creating the website is difficult - don’t know if I can use overlay in Instagram or other social media

Overlay

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Denise! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear you've been utilizing our live sales overlay for your Facebook live sales. We are always working on expanding our video tutorial library to include more videos. A great resource for training articles and videos is in our Help Center (https://help.commentsold.com/). Also, please feel free to reach out to Customer Success directly any time if you run into any questions and they'd be happy to assist. Wishing you continued success in the future!

Karissa from Kingdom Dezigns

The best website for retail

So far my experience has been really good. I love how easy it makes it for others to shop with us. Some of the people that work for the company are not so knowledgeable.

Pros

I love how easy it is to integrate this website and software with selling onto Facebook. Also they make it easy to set up an app for others to use and shop through.

Cons

There are a few features I wish could be included when setting up the website like adding a picture to the about us page. But it is things I can easily work around.

Reasons for Switching to CommentSold

Squarespace was not working for my store at all

Response from CommentSold

Replied July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, Karissa! We are so happy to hear that you've found integrating CommentSold with your social media accounts easy and effective (and that it's made shopping for your customers easier, too!). We actually just released our new Webstore that allows you to have a picture on your "About Us" page! We are always striving to assure that we provide you with the best assistance and resources - please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team if you have any questions and they'd be happy to help. Looking forward to your continued success in the future!

Kim from JUST WING IT

Love Comment Sold

Best decision I could have made. Can't imagine trying to keep up without it. Really a game changer for my small business!

Pros

Inventory and no more invoicing! Bookkeeping and ease of figuring taxes also a huge help.

Cons

Can't think of any negatives. Maybe more options to pay, but there might be now and I'm just unaware.

For efficiency

Response from CommentSold

Replied September 2021

Hi Kim! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so happy to hear CommentSold was the best decision you made for your small business! Wishing you continued success in the future!

Adrienne from Soulful Bling Boutique

Has made my life easier!

Pros

I love all the features of CommentSold, but my favorite is that my customers have access and control to their cart. They can see what they've ordered.

Cons

Sometimes the price can be overwhelming, but for all that you get, it's worth it.

Reasons for Choosing CommentSold

Because of all the features.

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Adrienne! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Yay! It's so exciting to hear that CommentSold has made your life easier. That makes us so happy! Looking forward to your continued success!

Brooke from Sassy Chick Boutique

CS is a solid product for large and small businesses

I like comment sold and will continue to use it. The support staff are very helpful.

Pros

It saves me time by not having to invoice and it syncs with Shopify which saves me a lot of time.

Cons

It’s expensive for small shops like me and I could use synclogic without having to purchase a Shopify account. Also, I do have some customers that have a really hard time figuring it out. But overall, I’m happy with the product.

Reasons for Choosing CommentSold

The app and it had more features

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Brooke! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so glad to hear using CommentSold has saved you time on invoicing for your business. Wishing you continued success in the future!

Jacklyn from Southern Grace

Industry: Wholesale

Comment Sold

Overall Comment Sold has been a huge improvement to our Facebook Group. People have been really responsive and enjoy checking out themselves (without having the lag of us sending the invoice and then requesting the money). It saves us an incredible amount of time and every one that we have worked with has been so helpful!

Pros

I love that this removes the need for hand invoicing. This frees up time for us to post more, engage with customers, and provide better customer service. I also enjoy the time sensitive carts! This allows us to free up inventory to other customers if someone changes their mind/allows us to process orders faster by skipping the PayPal request.

Cons

I don't like that I have to load the inventory into my Comment Sold posts manually. If it could link to my custom platform website that would save us so much time. I would also like to add products for live sales under the same tab as regular posts. I sometimes forget to add them under "live" and then have to manually invoice ~60 orders.

Kelsea from Sweet Style Deals

I love CS!!

I love it! It has boosted our sales tremendously and our customers love it. They've become addicted to ordering and we've become addicted to selling!

Pros

The amount of time we are saving. We also like the ease of use for our customers, they think it's simple, easy, and it's fast paced so the urgency to buy is higher than a regular webstore. We're excited to utilize the app in the future as well!

Cons

There are definitely some features that could make CS much more user friendly. BUT I love that you guys actually listen to our wants and needs, and integrate new things every week, so I know it will be even better in the future!

Spring from Cotton and Cord

Easy.

It’s been an interical part of our business and it’s success. They’re have been growing pains and kinks for course but they solve them quickly. Love the continued updates.

Pros

It’s super easy. They continue to update. It’s changed our business for the better. Helps with inventory. It’s like having 5 people work for you without the cost.

Cons

Wish the app was available to everyone not just the upgraded people at a high cost. Wish you could upload videos.

Lisa from MiLi's Boutique

Commentsold User review

Overall, we enjoy using CommentSold.

Pros

CommentSold has allowed us to grow our business. It frees up my time from doing manual invoices so I can focus on other things.

Cons

It is a cost that you need to figure into your pricing.

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Lisa! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so happy to hear CommentSold has helped you grow your business! Looking forward to your continued success!

Tammy from Elegant South Boutique

I love CommentSold

Definite time saver when selling through Social Media.

Pros

Deciding to sign up with CommentSold was the best decision we ever made. It is easy to use and is a time saver for our business. The customer support team is by far the best I have ever worked with.

Cons

I wish the mobile app was an available option for us smaller boutiques that haven't seen the boom in growth like others have.

Alyssa from Aly + Co.

Streamlined my boutique & A+ Customer Service

I have solved the pain of keeping track of my inventory and delays in shipping. It also makes it easy for me to track things in regards to revenue and gross profit which I would have to do in an excel spreadsheet. The customer care team is absolutely amazing. You quickly chat with them and they respond in seconds and if you are like me, I was assigned one point of contact who takes care of my account. I also like that they have extensive help guides and bug fixes with release trains and updates.

Pros

I love that it has streamlined my process, easy to track my inventory, post my products, keep track of waitlist, returned products, revenue, and shipping and labels. It has become a one stop shop that has allowed me to maximize sales of my boutique.

Cons

I wish that we had the ability to use it as an all around CRM (Customer Relationship Management), because I sell to customers outside of social media and would like to keep all of my sales, invoicing, and shipping in one thing.

Whitney from The Hayloft Boutique

Comment Sold Has Changed Our Business

Our experience with CommentSold has been exceptional. The entire team goes above and beyond to help grow our business. The ease of use of the software and the streamlined processing has cut our man hours in over half leaving us more time to focus on growing our business and more time to take care of our customers versus spending hours shipping and invoicing. Our business and grown leaps and bounds with CommentSold and we can't wait to see where we go from here!

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service!

Cons

There are some bugs that need to be fixed here and there but for the most part I haven't found many cons!

Allyson from AllyKat Boutique

Life Changing

From the Owner to the Support Team, the app developer to the community they have built around the product you will never be disappointed. Change is hard and it is scary especially for small business owners when what they are doing is working, just not well and comment sold will hold your hand and walk you through every single step, update and improvement.

Pros

The ability for my business to easily implement such a simple change to our processes becasue of seemless software.

Cons

It has a learning curve for new shoppers but once you get them over that initial hump they prefer it.

Rebekah from Wildwood Charm, LLC

I love Commentsold

I could not do what I do without Commentsold. I am able to process 1000-1200 orders per week with very little labor costs. I love the customer care team and the personal interest they have taken in me, my family, and my company's growth!

Pros

The people behind it. They have been essential to the growth of my business.

Cons

The bugs...I know they are unavoidable at times, but also can be frustrating.

Stacie from Church

Robot.

It’s great. It lets you do your job more efficiently and effectively. I love the auto scheduling and helps keep everything organized.

Pros

It’s like a smarter more efficient version of yourself. It’s great at assimilatinginformation and inventory management.

Cons

There’s no number to contact direct. I’d love an option to upload videos. Make the app more readily available.

The only software for comment selling...

Brandon "Genius Boy" and his team have done an amazing job.

Pros

Saves hundreds of hours weekly. We could not sell as much as we do without this software. It would be impossible to keep track manually of everything.

Cons

There is a huge list of great features that are going to be added. I want them all NOW but realize development takes time. It is good to know that they are forward thinking and their roadmap is well thought out. Every week they release new features.

Katherine from AllyKat Boutique

Comment Sold Personal Life Saver!

Comment Sold has saved me at least 20 hours of invoicing time weekly! Our customers love the App.

Pros

The updates are numerous each week and they really listen to feedback!

Cons

App pushes sometimes can't be chosen when linking products after posting to facebook. Sometimes I don't want an app push.

Courtney from Millie Girl Boutique

Glad we made the switch!

Comment Sold is great for the small business owner! We have nothing but positives and are excited about the future.

Pros

We previously used a another comment selling platform and decided this year to switch to Comment Sold. The features, upgrades and service are amazing! Comment Sold is helping our business grow everyday and even while we sleep! Couldn’t be happier!

Cons

We cannot find anything negative to say so far about using the system.

Tara from Crochet Treasures By Tara

Great for my Facebook LIVE sales

CommentSold has made my LIVE sales run so much smoother with less disputes over purchases since all comments are logged.

Pros

Comment Sold's waitlist feature is a lifesaver!! I can easily look at the data that tells me which products are the most popular and easily recognize what I should purchase again!

Cons

An app for my phone would be great! Other than that, I really have no complaints about the software.

Bre from Bres Boutique

CommentSold Review

I have Had a pretty good experience. Love the system. Wish I knew More it offered.

Pros

Not having to send invoices to customers, user friendly to my customers.

Cons

Having to manually enter the weight for every size option. Not knowing all the features it offers.

Jennifer from The Bead Butler

So glad I adopted CommentSold

I got COVID during my first month. The staff gave me 10 extra free trial days without me asking. That really impressed me. The support is phenomenal. I really appreciate how they are 'all in' helping me when I have a question or concern.

Pros

I love that I do not have to create manual invoices with Facebook anymore. This was my chief motivation to try CommentSold. I also needed inventory management and that is going very well too.

Cons

I wish it cost less. Would prefer not paying the base fee and only pay a percentage.

Response from CommentSold

Replied October 2021

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy our automatic invoicing and inventory management has been beneficial for your business. Also, we're so glad our Customer Success team has been able to assist with any questions or concerns. Looking forward to your continued success!

Rebecca from Ivory Gem Boutique

Want to take things to the next level? This is how.

CommentSold has pushed my business through the next level. We never would have done live sales due to the massive amount of time it would take invoicing and room for error. Now we go live weekly and it’s been HUGE for us.

Pros

Amazing customer service! (Like the BEST in the biz), easy to set up and maintain,

Cons

App set it isn’t very simple... you have to manually add each product instead of just automatically loading it.

Marissa from Topaz & Seven LLC

My favorite software

Pros

I don’t think I can pick one thing . There are so many amazing features . Plus their excellent customer service .

Cons

I don’t have any complaints except I wish I could keep up with all of what they offer

CS review

It has enabled me to spend more time growing the company instead of manually sending invoices. It is very easy for customers to figure out. Most customers know how to register and buy without any direction.

Pros

It simplifies the buying process for customers and allows ME to spend more time growing the company instead of worrying about invoicing.

Cons

I can’t really think of one thing I don’t like.

Marionette from Grace Adorned Boutique

CommentSold is the bom.com

Their customer service is phenomenal. CommentSold is easy to use. The team is always ready to hear your suggestions - good or bad - and always open to better ways of doing things, anything to better your business. They are always on top of it!!!

Pros

Invoicing my customers for me. Saves a ton of time.

Cons

The boutique package cost. I would like more functionality in making the website more to me uniquely.

Christina from Ltd7

Comment Sold Review

We have increased our profit every month with comment sold

Pros

I love that our customers can shop in our Facebook group where as with Soldsie it has to be a page

Cons

We also have a brick and mortar location which our customers love, I wish that Comment sold would make a "pay in store" option for our customers who don't want to put their credit card information online.

Liam from TheCrocShopUK

The best social media sales tool

Pros

The customer support team at commentsold are golden, and their platform has genuinely revolutionised the way we handle sales via social media.

Cons

I wish it would save some of my preferences via cookies or something; for example sorting by most recent is something I have to do whenever i login. Not a big issue though.

Ashley from Southern Class Boutique

What every boutique needs!

Great Customer service! Someone is always just a chat away whether on the platform or in the Facebook group. They stay on top of updates and keep us well informed of social media changes and ways to grow our business. They truly care about their customer.

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate and it’s always improving.

Cons

Only lets you share inventory for one location.

Tish from Emma’s Pink Boutique

I would recommend

Pros

Ease of use. Staff are always available and work diligently to answer questions in a timely manner.

Cons

Some functions do not work correctly in the software

Catherine from The wright bling

Unique! Less work!

It is a nice way to let everyone know who got what items so their isnt anymore fighting. It also has a waitlist incase an item sells out I can easily order more to cover waitlist items if I didnt get enough the first time. I also dont have to be the bad guy when everyone is fighting over who bought what or if I invoiced already. The spftware does all that itself.

Pros

It took a lot of the work out of going through all comments to see what sold or who commented first on lives or overselling items. It eliminated all of that mess for us.

Cons

It took a long time to input all the items in the system but once we did it was a life changer. Inputting them was easy just took forever with over 800 pieces of jewelry.