Browse AMO Reviews

Great Overall AMS

Pros

I love that this software is so very easy to use. All of their modules are updated regularly.

Cons

The website module is a bit standard and looks like a template in format.

Debra from Epoxy Healthcare

AMO Association Management Software Review

Our experience with this software has been great. I manage multiple associations. When I started the business we had some associations on YM and some on AMO. The plan was to pick the better software so all our clients would be on the same platform. AMO won hands down. Now all of our association management clients are on AMO.

Pros

This software is the heart and soul of association management. It is very easy to use and helps us manage our members and events seamlessly. For the price this is a great software to manage associations. The event module is easy to use and the membership database allows us to easily run reports and communicate with our members. Their customer service and response time is outstanding and far superior to many of their competitors.

Cons

The website editor is still a bit clunky. We would like it to be easier to use. We would also like to be able to send our newsletters with hyperlinks the way they are in Constant Contact without having to use a third party application.

Reasons for Choosing AMO

We inherited our first association management client who used AMO. As noted above we had other clients on Your Membership and we were very unhappy with Your Membership so we transitioned everyone to AMO.

Reasons for Switching to AMO

We hated YM. It was much more difficult to use and cost a lot more. YM's support was horrible.

February 2015

Rajiv from Skanda Investments

2.5

February 2015

AMO works well when targetted at the right audience

Pros

AMO works well when used in right environment. The vendor is responsive for the needs of the organisation.

Cons

It is difficult to re-engineer on its own, and outside support is required for any changes or customisation.

Denise from ARPC

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Automated renewal time

100% satisfied! Initial setup was smooth, modifications were easy and customer service is fantastic, responsive and easy to talk to!

Pros

Customer service is extremely informative and easy to ask questions. I love that they share their screen and video it so I can review it later.

Cons

Reoccuring dues are annual and we’d rather do it in June.

Cost and preview demo.

Reasons for Switching to AMO

Club was growing and dues renewals were very hard to handle.

CoCo from NC SweetPotato Commission

Top Notch Service Service

In 2012 we began looking for a better way to capture, house and track our membership and their dues. Data that once took weeks to sort and verify, now happens with a few simple key strokes! The features AMO offered then, were what we were looking for and they have only gotten better! Having been clients since 2013, we recommend the software and their team to anyone looking for a full service association/member management tool!

Pros

The features that drew us to AMO were the ease of data import and member management. When we discovered that the data received often changed year to year, AMO stepped in and wrote a new script, every time!

Cons

Sometimes it can feel a little clunky and the terms used on specific codes or labels don't match the way I think. But this, only meant I had to retrain my brain ;-)

Reasons for Choosing AMO

Customer Service and support. Their team walked us through every step of the process. They are still there today helping make changes, tweaks or updates, and always with patience and quick turn around!

Ellen from American Association of Dental Consultants

Association Management

AMO provided my not-for-profit organization an easy to use database, website, event module and mobile app...all-in-one system. I am able to handle all of the administrative duties for each segment of the different programs and when I have questions, I always get a quick response.

Pros

Ease of use and responsiveness of AMO staff

Cons

Inability of customizing individual members' profile page - although can add fields on the custom page.

Reasons for Switching to AMO

Database was no longer being supported

Mary from Association of Camp Nursing

AMO Review

Pros

Exceptional custom support, solid features to help organize our membership / events / communications

Cons

I look forward to the documentation improving

Jean from Iowa Medical Group Management Association

Great Association Management Software!

First and foremost the support team at AMO is fantastic and response time to questions is both prompt and thorough. The AMO software is user-friendly, easy to learn, and can essentially be used out of the box. The software is robust and has a lot of features including custom fields for tracking information specific to your organization. AMO does a great job of keeping the functionality up-to-date while pushing out updates at an appropriate pace.

Eileen from AAPT

Industry: Research

AMO Software Review

It has revolutionized my job! I love it!

Pros

There are so many! I run a member association and I am using many of the options of the software. I has helped me SO MUCH! I did not realize how antiquated my previous tasks were! The customer service is amazing! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are excellent to work with!

Cons

There is nothing I can think of. I really love it all!

Reasons for Choosing AMO

I consulted with another association who uses AMO and they are very happy with AMO.

Georgia from Dental office

Time Saver

Pros

There are a mind boggling amount of dental software companies. Being able to filter to our office needs saved many hours of investigation time.

Cons

Only bummer is that it cant make the decision for us, however a choice of 5 made the process much easier!

January 2014

Laura from Community Associations Institute

January 2014

AMO for Associations

AMO provided my not-for-profit organization an easy to use database and website...sort of an all-in-one system. I am able to handle the administrative duties of the website myself. If I do have questions, which is very rare because my system is so user friendly, I always get a quick response. AMO spends time designing your website to fit your individual/personal/business needs. My needs included an e-news feature which allowed me to eliminate working with a seperate company. AMO doesn't just design and sell a "cookie cutter" product.

September 2013

Dennis from IllminAge

September 2013

The Right Solution & Service

Association Management Online is proving an ideal member information and event management solution for our association clients. Cloud hosting is convenient and secure. Implementation has been an easy process. And best of all, customer service and attention to detail have been wonderful.

December 2014

Lisa from M3Solutions, LLC

December 2014

Review of AMO for my associations

Pros

I like the responsiveness and helpfulness of staff .

Cons

It is a great product for my needs. They have helped with new additions I feel I need.