All Notehouse Reviews

Reviewed January 2019

Clean and easy to use case management solution

We are waiting to complete our program cycle before uploading new student data to the platform but I have been blown away by the user experience on Notehouse along with the customer service and responsiveness of the team.

PROS

Notehouse fills an important need for nonprofits like mine to be able to effectively manage case files for our students. Other platforms that we've considered were either too expensive or built on 10-year-old tech that was not designed for today's user experience.

CONS

Notehouse is still rolling out features. I would love the option to bulk upload records from CSV to import my existing records. The team has however been welcoming to feedback and suggestions so I am hopeful this feature will be included eventually.

We are so glad you are loving our interface and that it is a great fit for your needs! We are rolling out new features soon and will absolutely take all of these into consideration!

Michelle

Reviewed July 2020

Easy To Use and Strong Customer Service

My overall experience with Notehouse has been positive. It is easy to use and does what we need it to. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been extremely helpful and positive and has been great to work with, when do have a need or issue. Overall, good customer services and positive relationships.

PROS

This software, is easy to use and is pretty self explanatory. Being in the human services field for many years, the complexity of many of the programs I have used, makes the job hard. I reviewed this software, prior to the purchase and the start of our company and determined that the user friendly set up was a benefit to the company and product. There are no hidden buttons, or extra steps that have to be taken to get where you want to go inside each case.

CONS

I believe that a search by Assignment or case manager for the administration would be good, that way, the admin or supervisor can see which clients one of their workers has at the start, so they don't have to go through all of the clients and or search by page. I would also like to be able to export by worker.

Thank you so much Michelle and that is a great idea about the added search and export feature! We get the best ideas from our users and I will add it to the list!

Replied July 2020

Annaliese

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2019

Good enough for the price

This program is good enough for the cost.

PROS

It is a basic hippaa protected program. The price is right for what it is.

CONS

You cannot edit note in large view...it only goes to small window which is harder to work from. Once a client closed, you lose that information completely. There is no way to organized active vs inactive clients, you have to keep them all open in order to not lose details of notes with inactive cases.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review Annalise, we really appreciate it! In order to view "closed" cases simply click the blue search button on your homepage and then click the "closed" check box under contact status, then you will see all your cases appear! If you want to send me an email I can also send you over a video demo as it may be easier to explain :) Thank you so much again for trying Notehouse!

Mohammed Majeed

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2021

The simplest of tools that doesn't get in the way but gets the job done

Notehouse has been a perfect addition to my list of daily-used applications. I have stretched it's use to the maximum....from writing down quick jokes as I make them up for our weekly Friday office gatherings, to summarizing discussions with project partners, to tracking my daily to-do-lists, Notehouse has brought so much richness into both my personal and professional life in a way that I did not expect.

PROS

Notehouse is the best demonstration of how the best things come in small packages. It is so easy to use, you don't even realize you are using it. hehehe. With Notehouse, I am able to easily preserve the little details in my interactions and field visits that otherwise would likely have been forgotten; details that now bring so much life to my monthly reports and newsletters.

CONS

In terms of functionality, Notehouse does exactly what I expect without any problem at. However, they could consider more variety in color themes to give users the opportunity to customize the look and feel a lot more.

WOWOWOWOW we are in tears over here reading this. THANK YOU so much!!!!!!!!!

Replied July 2021

Lauren

Philanthropy, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Great tool for documentation

As an HR professional, timely, accurate documentation is required. Using Notehouse has completely automated this process for me, from basic inquiries from employees to documenting investigations, to keeping notes on vendors and other partners. Also, the system conveniently archives your notes, so they are always handy and not back in the office in a paper notebook, which also means your data is kept confidential and secure.

PROS

Ease of use- Notehouse's simplicity is ideal for documenting conversations, program updates, investigations and outcomes. It is great for categorizing notes by employee, client, project, what ever it is that you need active and historical info on. It has all the functionality needed with the distraction of 'extra' and never used modules offered by other systems.

CONS

I really like the software as is, one suggestion for future releases would be to add a 'save' button in addition to 'add note'. Certainly not a major issue since all your info is saved by adding the note, but it would be an welcomed extra.

We are so glad you are loving Notehouse and that our user friendly interface is helping you better support your employees! We are looking into making an automatic save feature or including a save button and thank you for this great idea!

Colette

Reviewed May 2019

Good Program for basic customer tracking.

I have used a hack to include the company by putting it as the last name and putting the whole name in the first name slot. This made it possible to sort by company for my purposes and made the program functional as the users need to be able to search by company type. The program is used but less frequently due to the lack of ability to link multiple people to an event.

PROS

The program allows note taking and important dates to be tracked to one customer. It helps remember important events and dates and who the lead is on those events.

CONS

There is no feature to put what company the person is with - only names. The search feature is only able to sort based on first and last name or tags. This means that any notes cannot be searched. It would be a better program if there was a way of connecting more than one person to an event without having to duplicate the event. So it 5 clients attended a house showing one could note who you invited and who showed up.

Thank you so much Colette for this feedback and we are totally on the same page with you in terms of features we are hoping to add soon (which is why we're listed as currently in our first beta round with a price break for our amazing early adopters like yourself!). While the notes in each case are searchable we agree that being able to see where a certain word shows up in ANY case/client would be great and we're hoping to roll it out before the end of the year. Love your company hack and also want to add that you could create a "tag" for the company or company type you could also search and sort for that specific company or type. Thanks so much again for using Notehouse and please feel free to reach out directly with any other ideas or questions!!!!

Song

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2019

FINALLY! Software I'm excited to use!

I really feel like Notehouse was designed with me in mind! Juggling a huge case load as a non-profit lawyer is stressful enough as it is, and having to create my own system of staying organized with so much information added a lawyer of anxiety. Notehouse figured out a way to take that load off my shoulders, and it has been a real joy to use!

PROS

It's intuitive and super easy to use, even for a technophobe like me! It helps me keep organized by tracking of all the important information I need for a client without having to wade through different documents and databases. The platform is also visually beautifully designed!

CONS

I'd like a way to display more than the next two upcoming dates on each case. I can enter as many as I like, but only the next two show when I open an individual case file, and it would be helpful to see more at once.

Thank you so much Dahsong! We are honored to be able to support amazing work like yours and to help you focus on your clients! We will look into ways to add more dates and let you know when that feature is added! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review and for all the work you do in the world!

Toya

Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Grateful I found Notehouse

My overall experience with notehouse was/is Great! I am happy to have found this software for my business/Case Management needs.

PROS

What I like most about Notehouse is the fact that it seemed to be a good for for my organization. Being a small coaching and consulting firm, the case management software fit our organizational needs, as well as the price points that fit into budget. It was slso easy to use.

CONS

There were some limitations to the software that we did not like in the beginning, but the staff at Notehouse listened to those concerns from thier customers and improved the program with each software update.

Toya! Thank you so much for this review and we are so grateful that you saw we made efforts to make the program better with your feedback! We wouldn't be who we are without y'all helping us constantly improve! Thank you thank you thank you!

Replied February 2023

Joan

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Great software!

PROS

I like having the ability to upload case-specific documents on a client's file, where appropriate, list important deadlines, and designate a lead onto each case. Above all, this has made our grant reporting a lot easier, as we are able to tag each case onto a specific grant and follow through the duration and outcome of our cases easily. We used to spend so many hours having to do this manually, so Notehouse has been able to save our office a lot of valuable time!

CONS

It would be great if we could create calendar categories that we can sort through (e.g., master calendar hearing, individual hearing, decision, one year filing deadline, etc.) so that can get ideas of how much capacity we have to accept more hearings on any given month of the year. It would also be great to see and be able to sort through those dates on a Google Calendar-esque format rather than on the side bar.

Thanks so much for this great review Joan! We so appreciate it and feel honored to support you in your incredible work.

Replied November 2019

Reviewed July 2019

Great easy to use app

Great, easy to use and friendly site

PROS

It's very easy and straightforward! It's a great way to take notes on daily tasks with your team

CONS

I would like users to be able specific customers. I don't really want all the users looking or editing all customers if they don't have nothing to do with them.

Thank you so much for this review and for giving Notehouse a try! We are definitely hoping to incorporate new features in the future, including the ability to assign certain users to certain contacts, so stick with us and we'll get there! :)

Replied July 2019

VERONICA

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed January 2020

This is what I've been looking for!

I have been trying to figure out how to document 70+ clients logically and effectively for year. I have tried paper documentation, Google, Word, etc. Nothing worked the way I needed it to. This is amazing and has so much potential. It has already significantly improved our productivity and I'm sure it will continue to improve overall.

PROS

Everything is in one place. I can easily document and access documentation without having to rifle through papers or spend a bunch of time figuring out where I saved files. The customer service is PHENOMENAL

CONS

I think the software is still really new, which means there are still functions that have yet to be incorporated. But this isn't really a "con."

Reason for choosing Notehouse

It was actually recommended by our school social worker and when we learned we could essentially be a team on the system, we were sold

Reasons for switching to Notehouse

My system was not efficient

Thank you SO MUCH Terry! We are so honored to support your incredible work!

Replied January 2020

Ashley

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Simplicity at it's Finest

PROS

I love the layout of the program! So easy to use and is adaptable for our specific needs! Such an excellent addition to our program.

CONS

I wish there were a few more features, specifically the ability to share a caseload and easier client search features. Every time I select all it will allow me to see the entire caseload but once I select a client, it automatically reverts back to my individual caseload. This extra step can add to the work flow.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Ashley and we are so thrilled that we are making your important work easier! We are working on the ability to "save" a search so you don't have to re-include the inputs any time so stay tuned! Thank you thank you thank you again!

Replied November 2019

Marcia

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Easy to Use!

PROS

Using this software is a game changer! It has helped us streamline our services and productivity. Even though we have recently purchased a plan, we are already looking into upgrading the number of users.The team at Notehouse are very attentive and helpful. Looking forward to many years of using this software.

CONS

I am not sure yet. We are new users so don't really have any cons. YAY!

Thank you so much Marcia! We are so pleased to be able to support your work!

Replied March 2023

Jabari

Primary/Secondary Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2023

A note about Notehouse!

PROS

The ease of keeping track of records, data, personal information, and times I've met with clients/students.

CONS

At the moment, nothing that I can think of! Notehouse is great for my current needs.

Thank you so much Jabari! We are honored to support your work with students!

Replied August 2023

Kira

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Simple, too simple?

PROS

I like that the software is simple and fairly user friendly.

CONS

Perhaps it's a little too simple for therapeutic practice. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have your own paperwork and/or are a more experienced therapist. If you are just starting out, know that there are no existing therapy templates for documentation to help you make sure you have all your bases covered. Also, you would have to store your own templates elsewhere and then copy them in each time you wanted to complete a document such as a progress note, assessment or treatment plan. However, you can't beat the price, so if you're trying to keep cost low, maybe that's worth it to you?

Thank you so much for trying us out Kira and we hear what you are saying! Simplicity is what we love though we are adding a few features so will hopefully have a little more to share soon! Thanks again for all the work you do!

Jasmine

Security and Investigations, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed November 2020

I bet the house on note house

I have used note house to take detailed notes on clients and it has been a great help!

PROS

Note house gives you one less thing to worry about. It keeps everything simple while also providing as many features to be able to take detailed notes to get the job done.

CONS

There was nothing that I did not like about this software. Everything was detailed and user friendly.

Thank you SOO much for this wonderful review Jasmine! We are grateful to support your work!

Replied November 2020

William

Great Basic Software

So far, Notehouse has been great for our small nonprofit. We have 3-4 active case managers on site and some of our clients overlap. With this software, we have been able to quickly share and update information in an organized way.

PROS

I like the accessibility and easy-to-use portal that Notehouse offers. Anyone with minimal computer skills can learn to how effectively navigate the software. The software comes at a great affordable price.

CONS

Notehouse does not allow users to add pictures in the notes or hyperlinks to maps in the "General Information" section for the clients

Thank you so much for this wonderful review William and we are so thrilled that Notehouse is working for your needs and supporting your incredible work! It's orgs like yours which inspired us to create Notehouse in the first place!

Maria

Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Get started right away

PROS

I like that Noehose is a clean interface and intuitive to use. One can get started right away!

CONS

I did not see how to sort clients by company instead of name.

Reasons for switching to Notehouse

Cost

Thank you so much Maria! We are so thrilled to support your incredible work!

Replied February 2020