All Adobe Acrobat Reviews

Improving Business Productivity with Adobe Acrobat DC

Niall

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

The only way to view PDF's!

PROS

The ability to search documents is essential in my line of work!

CONS

Files are not always easy to view when downloaded to my Apple iPhone. It would be helpful if this could be improved!

Mohammad

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Undeniably Indispensable Utility For Everyday Productivity

Quite impressed with the attention to detail (UI & UX) & accessibility of the software's feature-set. Will continue using the software as there aren't as many enticing options out there as Acrobat.

PROS

The ease of use thanks to Acrobat's clean user interface as well as the incremental updates build upon the already-great functionality of the software - such merits are enough to maintain my continuous usage on desktop & mobile.

CONS

Despite my overall satisfaction with the software, the OCR & conversion functions with the Arabic & Turkish languages have proven disappointing & need more work for improving the experience (both in terms of recognition accuracy & speed).

Reason for choosing Adobe Acrobat

Adobe Acrobat Reader possesses a better user experience, features & overall fluidity compared to the aforementioned alternatives used before.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat

Lacklustre features for a ludicrous price-tag is the reason behind the switch.

Rose

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Easy lease signing

PROS

It’s so user friendly and the sticky notes when sharing your file with someone to sign makes it so there is room for no errors! Well done.

CONS

It’s been working very well for me, I have not run into anything I have not liked about making the change yet.

Meghan

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Perfect for Board Packets

PROS

We use this product to create Board Packets for Board meetings. The ease of use allows for users with limited technical skills to produce packets stress free.

CONS

I wish there were discounted to free options available to non profit organizations.

B Naveen

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Adobe - one stop for all pdf tools

I have been using this software since the beginning of my career and it has made my life easier when managing documents, filling out forms, merging and resizing.. I would recommend this software to all my friends because it will help them too..

PROS

Adobe is incredibly user-friendly. The reader is the only thing that costs nothing, however in order to access all the other services, they will require payment. Although I have used other free options, I prefer adobe.

CONS

I sometimes have to fully shut the window to ensure that I don't permanently screw up the plan set because the software occasionally has problems identifying scanned photos and won't recognize the text. Instead it will transform the text to some gibberish.

Muhammad Nadeem

Animation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Review of using of Adobe Acrobat

My experience with Adobe Acrobat is likely to be a combination of positive aspects that enhance my productivity and efficiency, along with any challenges or frustrations that arise from using the software. Like any tool, Adobe Acrobat has its strengths and weaknesses, and my experience may vary depending on my individual preferences and requirements.

PROS

Adobe Acrobat is valued for its versatility, user-friendly interface, document security, integration capabilities, accessibility features, cross-platform compatibility, and ongoing support, making it a preferred choice for individuals and organizations for managing PDF documents effectively.

CONS

It's important to note that experiences and opinions about software can vary widely among users, and what one user perceives as a drawback may not be as significant for another. Adobe Acrobat continues to be a widely used and respected tool for PDF management and editing, despite these potential limitations.

Reason for choosing Adobe Acrobat

While Adobe Acrobat may be the preferred choice for many users, it's important to note that there are alternative products available that offer similar features and functionality. Users should evaluate their specific needs, preferences, and budget constraints when choosing a PDF management solution that best suits their requirements.

Mallex

Printing, 2-10 employees

The good about Adobe Acrobat

My overall experience with this software is good. I enjoy using it and I can't wait to see more features are innovated in this software.

PROS

I really like to use Adobe Acrobat because of its ability to convert doc file from one format to the other. Also, the ability to snip a picture and copy it is mind-blowing to me. It has helped me a lot to extract pictures and converting many of my doc filesi.e. from PDF to word. Moreover, the new feature of OCR in Adobe Acrobat is good to me has it has reduced a lot of time I spend to input data from images and a ton of money I pay freelancers to work on it. So, current since this software is still a go-to software, I don't even plan to shift to the other.

CONS

It is a little bit high costing but I think it worth the price for the features it offers. Most of cool features are accessed online but to me it's not an issue yet.

Robert

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Bravo! Adobe Acrobat Performs

Adobe Acrobat makes it everything from simple viewing of PDFs to creating and approving them very easy for all levels of users.

PROS

Using Adobe Acrobat is seamless. It's the industry standard for creating, editing, opening and approving documents, and it couldn't be easier. The interface is a breeze, so even if you've never used some of its features before, it's pretty simple to figure them out. The ability to create a PDF from virtually any program - and to be able to "lock that down" for reviewers and approvers - is invaluable.

CONS

Making comments to a PDF can be a little clunky and it's difficult to print out a document with all associated comments.

Taylor

Construction, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Functionality out of this world, but super laggy

PROS

I love the functionality of Acrobat. Adobe's products are always number one in this area amongst the competition.

CONS

The lag is insane with Adobe Acrobat. Just when trying to drag the window (when using the software) to one screen to another it's like my computer turns into a Windows '98 computer.

My favorite document reader

With Adobe Acrobt I can manage my documents quite easily and it works really well.

PROS

I love the mobile version, which is well optimized, and the fact that you can easily add your signature.

CONS

It would be more interesting if more document editing options were available with the free version.

Michelle

Farming, 10,000+ employees

Great Program

PROS

User friendly! The program is so simple to use.

CONS

There is nothing that I have found that I do not like.

Tracy

Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

SUPERB SOFTWARE FOR EDITING PDF'S OR OBTAINING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES!

Excellent! The software is genuinely easy to use, extremely user friendly and makes editing documents a breeze and I always get a professional final result when using the software!

PROS

I like the software's flexibility when it comes to editing a pdf and numerous additional features that I use all of the time. For example, deleting pages, rotating pages, obtaining an electronic signature, highlighting important facts in my document, and adding and re-arranging pages in my pdf's. My documents always look professional!

CONS

There is really nothing that I do not like about Adobe Acrobat and it's features.

WHITNEY

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Adobe Acrobat: The Champion of PDF Creation

Over, I'd recommend Adobe Acrobat to anyone needing to create and edit PDFs. Easy to use and consistent. Not the cheapest option, but certainly the best.

PROS

Adobe Acrobat is the gold star of PDF creation. I really appreciate how easy Adobe Acrobat makes PDF creation--it's a clean copy every time. Highly recommend.

CONS

I can't think of any cons. Adobe Acrobat is consistently a great product.

1,001-5,000 employees

Excelent software

PROS

I use this software daily. It's user-friendly. It supports many file formats. Also you can combine single files into one PDF file.

CONS

Some times it's not so easy to edit text.

Paul Henry

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

An easy to use tool for PDF documents

PROS

Adobe acrobat is easy to use and the tools are straightforward.

CONS

Nothing I did not like on Adobe Acrobat, it is a great tool for document management.

Reviewed November 2023

Exceptional Product

PROS

PDF Conversion Is Most Impactful, Easy To Use, Simple To Integrate

CONS

There Is Nothing I Would Change About Adobe Acrobat

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

A safe and secured document signing tool

Highly recommended tool for document signatures. Adobes trusted and reliable network makes the entire process seamless and easy to use.

PROS

Adobe is a trusted brand making document signing extremely easy. Gone are the days of physical signatures. Adobe’s secured platform makes document signing a breeze

CONS

Nothing to say. It’s a very easy tool to operate.

10,000+ employees

Adobe Acrobat Review

I have had no issues using Adobe and it has made our jobs easier and we have been able to go digital.

PROS

I like the ease and functionality of Adobe Acrobat. You can arrange any pages you want, you can add any text, share with other employees and it’s all in one place.

CONS

You can only have Adobe opened one time. You cannot open the same document on two different screens or computer more than once.

YS

Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Widely recognized for digital signature but editing features needs polishing

Overall I am satisfied with the software especially for the commonly accepted digital signature format, but for the pdf editing and reading functionality, there are better or comparable alternatives out there.

PROS

The digital signature functionality is widely used and recognized by our clients from overseas including India, USA and China. We no longer need to circulate hardcopies for pen signature followed by scanning the physical documents into our document management system - saving printing and paper costs and most importantly time spent on circulating physical documents.

CONS

The function for editing is not as polished. The experience is not smooth especially if you use it to fill up electronic forms. There is no fixed font size, only a 'enlarge' and 'reduce' toggle for the font. There is also no smart function to snap texts in place or auto alignment. These functionality are available in other free to use competitors.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat

Management decision to use Adobe and less used by our Business partner.

Guy