All Invoice2go Reviews

Just another invoicing app

Neisha

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Invoice2go, helped my small business look professional.

I am thankful that I did not have to start from scratch to create a professional looking invoice, Invoice2go made it easy. Thankfully I am also able to accept online payments which saves me time that I can be working! In this day and age there is never enough time in the day to get things done, but Invoice2go software was there to help me try!

PROS

Simplicity! I did not plan to start a document consultant, it was just an opportunity that I couldn't pass up. Finding Invoice2go enforced that thought. Setup was easy, the site walked me through in just a few easy steps. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the website included Invoice2go Money which I hope to be able to use in the future. All the documents are stored online for later retrieval and use. Another convenience is the integration with QuickBooks. Honestly, if you can navigate QuickBooks, Invoice2go will be easy too.

CONS

Well, I did not like the fact that the advertisement for Invoice2go stated there is no credit card needed for setup. When I decided to give Invoice2go a try I had to wait to get to my credit cards because it needed a credit card to setup. I will say that I applied to the Invoice2go Money which was probably why it asked, this section can be skipped. Additionally, one needs to subscribe to PayPal's Business Account in order to be linked.

Reason for choosing Invoice2go

Easy, the link was there.

George

Reviewed March 2022

Easy to learn use to use

PROS

I like the ease of use once you have set up your account and all your items or services you plan to offer. I love the app on the iOS platform makes it very useful on the go.

CONS

They are no cons I can think of right now.

Reason for choosing Invoice2go

Free trail and once I notice how easy it is to set up I choose to use this product. I also love the app I can pull ip any estimate or invoice right from my phone.

Brian

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2017

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

I have been using Invoice2go for about two years now. This is my story: Invoices have disappeared from their database on a regular basis over the two years. Fortunately, because I BCC all my invoices, I had backup copies in my email. My invoices that I emailed out did not reach my clients. Invoice2go figured they'd been delivered to their junk mail. Some of our commercial clients keep us waiting up to ninety days before paying, and so we waited. When we finally determined that they hadn't ever received the invoices, it was sometimes six months or more before we got paid. Invoice2go recommended that before sending an invoice, that I contact my customers and get them to change their email setup to accept our emails. When Google Chrome updated, Invoice2go didn't; they were incompatible and it would not work properly. I switched to Firefox but continued to have issues. All of my settings, the email message ...all were dropped when I switched over. As a result, and unbeknownst to me, I was no longer BCC'ing my invoices to our company email. During that interval the database dropped another fourteen invoices and I did not have my email backup to rely on. It took a week in the office with my employees, going through the database, time sheets, and work orders to restore those invoices. The problem was further exacerbated by the fact that I didn't know who the invoices were for, if the jobs had been completed or if the invoices had even been mailed out. I lost all the material lists and the pricing. I also discovered that a lot of customers don't call to complain that we didn't send them an invoice. I cannot use the scroll wheel on my mouse. I even went out a replaced the mouse. I can scroll only with the arrows on the keyboard. When I create a new invoice, I would say that once every five or six invoices it screws up the sequence. If you miss it, it looks like a missing invoice. In my case I had emailed backups to prove that there had indeed been an invoice, but it can confuse the issue. The spell checker will point out spelling mistakes, provide the proper spelling but when corrected the word immediately reverts to the incorrect spelling.

Consumer Electronics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Invoice2go

It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

PROS

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

CONS

Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

Reason for choosing Invoice2go

More direct features to what we were trying to do.

Reasons for switching to Invoice2go

Bc this is the worst product in the world

Lawrence

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Invoice2Go is the way to GO!

Always has been a great product, great company.

PROS

Easy to use, lots of great features to help manage my business. Phone and Laptop integrated.

CONS

Its a little bit difficult to speak to an advisor instantly.

Many more features and ease of use with Inv2Go

Caroline

Reviewed June 2021

Invoice2go, The Go To Invoicing Software

I love the program

PROS

Upgrades and ease of operation for invoicing

CONS

Some pricing, and limits prevent productivity

Reason for choosing Invoice2go

Easier to understand, not comically at all. Everything is at my fingertips, available on mobile as well as PC

Julie K

Reviewed July 2017

It was useful until it started rounding up

PROS

Nice templates, relatively pain-free invoice creation and submission, decent reports that help my accountant file my taxes.

CONS

It does not take rates out to 3 decimal places. Mileage rates are always out to 3 decimal places. Therefore, every invoice I submit is incorrect and payments are impossible to reconcile. I used to be able to enter mileage rates to 3 decimal places but with recent updates that option is no longer available. I've begged them to change this but so far they have not. Their responses list all the wonderful features of their app, which is not responsive. Also, there are occasional sync issues so invoices created on one device do not show on another. This causes endless wasted hours recreating invoices. The desktop app is unreliable. I'm a long-time user but I'm now searching for a better invoicing program.

Malcolm

Reviewed February 2018

The best fit for my business

I don't have to change how I work and learn a larger accounting/invoicing package. I also can accept credit card and other payments without hassle.

PROS

Simplicity of use and works for my business without the overhead of a full accounting package. Syncing that works flawlessly now, they have clearly learnt from the past.

CONS

With the older version, syncing was often a problem and when they revamped the software they simplified a little too much, taking away some much loved features and a delay in getting data back to people. They seem to be improving with their customer service though.

Jonathan

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Great Software

PROS

Ease of Use and Ease of Setup. Great for tracking invoices and payments

CONS

Could have more in the way of receipt tracking for business expenses.

1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed July 2022

Good until they started to introduce their new features

PROS

Easy to create and send invoices, it used to match invoices to client transactions.

CONS

I'm experiencing a lot of issues with the product. Unable to turn on their banking feature which makes it hard for customers to do ACH transactions. I get bugs and no actual support. I don't like that I won't have the option to use stripe in the future.

Jerry

Reviewed June 2020

Bare bones invoice software that works

Decent software

PROS

Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable

CONS

Not many options for a growing company that needs more features

Reasons for switching to Invoice2go

At the time Square didn't have the features I was looking for.

Hi Jerry, Thank you for this 5-star review of our software. We hope you are enjoying the recent changes and new features we have released over the past few months since your review. Our product and design team are working very hard to add more features continuously, and there are many more great things to come. Happy invoicing!

Replied December 2020

Brian

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2017

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED Con't

The limit of 2500 words in my previous review simply wasn't enough for me to extoll the virtues of the program. And so to continue: ' I am on speed dial to technical support. They know me by name. They are really nice people, but whenever they say they will get the engineers to look at the problem, that's the kiss of death. They have yet to resolve even one issue for me. They have never found a missing invoice ...not even one. ' This program has been a MAJOR source of STRESS for me and has cost me a ton of money; not to mention credibility with my customers. ' I have also discovered that old invoices are very difficult to collect from customers. 'For those of you who give it a good rating 'check back in your invoice database. Follow the sequence and see if they are all there. Odds are, you are missing invoices as well 'you may just not realize it. ' Why did I stick it out for so long? ...my database is extensive, I was established and I never stopped coping and hoping that they would fix this glitchy program. ' This morning I discovered two that more invoices (that I made up yesterday and emailed out), are missing; that was the last straw. ' I am switching to QuickBooks and I hope never to look back. I don't care how much it costs; if it works - it's a bargain!

Peggy

Translation and Localization, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2021

Great for small businesses!

My business is on the road always. I do not have an office or a staff. I love to finish a job for a customer and input a few pieces of info and my invoice is ready to send. I can see when they opened it, and I can mark it paid . There are many features that I don’t need for my business , but they are available ; purchase orders, expense tracking , time tracking etc.

PROS

I love being able to manage invoices so easily. A few entries for each invoice , then click to send and done! There are many features that I do not use , but they look good as well.

CONS

It booted me out snd when I signed back in, I ended up with 2 accounts. The customer service chat helped me figure out what happened and it was easily fixed .

Reason for choosing Invoice2go

Someone told me about it.

Hey Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Quick and easy invoicing, especially for a business on the go, is what we strive to provide for small businesses such as your own. We are overjoyed to hear this, so thank you for sharing!

Replied March 2021

Rochelle

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2022

Terrible reporting functionality. Easy invoice, but if you hope to grow go with another platform.

They will take your money all day with the subscription cost and fees but then offer no help when needed.

PROS

Anything I liked about this product has been lost in the fact I cannot export my needed yearly sales reports.

CONS

I cannot get my sales reports or a list of my clients. I've been in touch with their customer service for two months now and still don't have this resolved. I don't have time for this.

Hi Rochelle, we are sorry for any confusion and extra time. I can see we were able to assist you to get the reports you needed and share your feedback with our product team to make it easier to download the reports in the future. Thank you for your support and patience!

Replied March 2022

Sasha

Veterinary, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2021

Great for Solopreneurs

PROS

I've been using Invoice2Go for a few years and it is perfect for my small business. I like the fact that it has a mobile app so I can send invoices right from my phone. Very user-friendly - easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.

CONS

There are times when the mobile account signs out itself and I am not able to sign back in right away. Usually when I reboot the app it starts to work. Also, I renewed my subscription recently and one of the features (sending payment receipts - which came in very handy) has disappeared and is now only available on the next, more expensive subscription.

Laith

Sporting Goods, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

All OK until the latest update.

Overall it has been fine. The couple of fix ups would make it perfect once again. Also, my mate is getting the Unlimited plan for the price of the basic plan because he had an question once and then was upgraded for no reason.

PROS

Everything is easy to use and it is quick to invoice and take payments thru the app on the spot.

CONS

It is annoying that 'categories' cant be purged from within the "add an expense" area. I did question this a few years ago but nothing was done. Up until the latest software update everything was operating flawlessly on my PC. Now there are issues which support is unable to help with.

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2022

Pros n cons

I have kept invoice2go which implies that I am satisfied with the product. Too many changes over the years. If something is working, don't change (update) it.

PROS

Ease of use, fairly versatile with reports for tracking business trends and payments

CONS

Customer service via "chat". Updates that change the process and look of invoicing without consent or knowledge. Old dog and new tricks don't pair up well.

Reason for choosing Invoice2go

Ease of use, price, no cloud service, in phone storage of all data, customer service was vis phone with a person.

Scott