All Windows 10 Reviews

Windows 10 is a No Brainer

Anuj

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

I love to use this OS !!!

I have a great experience overall.

PROS

Basically, Windows 10 OS is based on a graphical interface, so it becomes easy for me to operate this OS. Apart from this, Windows 10 has a better file system and memory management technique.

CONS

I face some issues with Windows 10, such as forced updates that can disrupt my work, and occasional system crashes. However, Microsoft has released several updates to address these issues, and now Windows 10 is a reliable and efficient operating system overall.

Reasons for switching to Windows 10

Ubuntu is based on a command line interface, So sometimes it becomes tough for me to operate Ubuntu that's why I switched to Windows 10.

Ángel

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Windows 10: you probably don't want it, but you'll love it.

I am actually really happy with Windows 10. After the Windows 8 failure, I was really reluctant in upgrading to Windows 10, since I liked Windows 7 a lot, and was really comfortable with it. But I don't regret making the choice. It's a great operative system, and I would recommend it 100%. Let's hope Windows 11 is also a huge upgrade and not another W8 fiasco-like.

PROS

The user interface is gorgeous. It combines the great about Windows 7, with it's own greatness. It makes you quickly forget about that Windows 8 fiasco. Windows 10 is also really efficient: you literally save time with this operative system, since it has a quick start up function, which allows you to power on your computer really fast compared to prior Windows versions. Functions are really easy to find, and it has a great search feature. Also, Cortana can be helpful, although I do not recommend it so much.

CONS

Well... Updates can be really annoying. There's various reasons for this: they basically force you to do it, some updates can take long times, they can happen at really inconvenient times, they can actually fail and mess up your entire system... So that's it. Windows is also particularly vulnerable to hacker attacks, but they also put a lot of effort in trying to prevent it.

Reason for choosing Windows 10

I've always used Windows, plus it offers you a more free environment: MacOS doesn't have too much games.

Reasons for switching to Windows 10

Upgraded from an older computer.

Jasmine

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Greatest Features

I will continue to use windows 10 and i will conti ue to use it as the years come.

PROS

I like everything from the new updates to the new colors and everything. I like using the word documents to make letters and i think i get better of the years.

CONS

I havent had any bad experineces with windonws 10 yet and i hope to keep using in the future.

lisa

Farming, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Just keeps getting worse

keeps screwing up and sucks up a lot of time trying to fix it, many times refused to connect to internet. many problems with my programs that will just stop working all the time and have to be reinstalled. online "fix it" site directions NEVER seem to match my computer options. It just keeps screwing up and if I didn't have my good XP laptop to use I would not be in biz anymore.

PROS

nothing absolutely nothing at all, and it gets more hateful all the time

CONS

can't see all colors on screen so cannot find check boxes or read things and and color is horrible, I have to use XP for all my photos, plus it lost programs

Reason for choosing Windows 10

If I were younger I would not have anything to do with microsoft, but too late to learn a new system and partly retired, looking forward to not having to do computer work anymore. Going out of biz just keeps becoming more attractive when it means no more computer hassles!

Reasons for switching to Windows 10

no choice, XP died and many sites blocked me from using or fixing things like my payment account

Efren

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Corporative Os

PROS

The best features of windows 10 is that most programs are available there compared to MacOs or Linux. If you are a gamer or an engineer and you need programs like Proteus, PowerBI, LabView, and so on, you will definitely need this OS.

CONS

I think the CMD is less intuitive than the linux terminal, it is also more difficult to manage the programs and completely uninstall them. The updates take a long time and they occur at any random moment.

Reasons for switching to Windows 10

I needed to use some specific programs, like proteus and labview for school.

Reviewed October 2023

My daily workstation

this is the tool I always use because it accepts a lot of software and it's easier to install video games on windows 10.

PROS

an all-round system that's just as easy to work with thanks to version 10's faster, more stable operation

CONS

it is updated daily and has only a small start-up delay compared to its higher version

Reason for choosing Windows 10

compatibility with a wide range of free and proprietary software

for secure data storage

Pinki

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2022

User friendly operating system.

Its very good experience to use windows 10. Very good user interface and very easy to work and all required software also easily available.

PROS

Ita very easy to use and Easy to manage. Setup is very easy and working is also good. Whatever application is need its available for windows so its make windows 10 awesome. Graphic is also very good.

CONS

Sometimes it's very slow and need to restart whole system. Consume lots of resources as compared to Linux OS.

Reasons for switching to Windows 10

Its little bit difficult to work on both os and all required software are not available on Linux environment so.

Akhil

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2021

Anything after Win XP is all about Windows 10

Awesome experience overall 9/10 it’s still the best OS out there and hands down beats Chrome OS

PROS

I’ve been using the PC for about 35 years and after Windows XP - Windows 7 was the best thing before Windows 10 came around. Anything that can be done with a client OS , Windows gets it right.

CONS

At times too many hot fixes or updates causing PC to update

Reason for choosing Windows 10

Windows has so many apps and freedom of management

Rafael

Telecommunications, 10,000+ employees

My experience about Windows 10

been using windows OS for 5+ years and I highly suggest it

PROS

i like that windows 10 is very stable build

CONS

i hate that sometimes it crashes for no reason

Matt

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Windows 10

PROS

The OS is easy to use and performs well.

CONS

The only con is that it will eventually reach its end of life.

Lee

Construction, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed February 2024

Windows 10 review

PROS

Ease of use for people . Great layout . Everything where it should be located, easy to navigate

CONS

A little slow on start up but after that it’s very smooth

Sunaina

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Can't live with or without Windows 10!

I have learned to focus on what I like about Windows 10 and ignore the niggly bits. This has saved me much frustration! And this is still definitely better than the MacOS which I fail to understand how passes as usable!

PROS

I will easily say that Windows 10 has been the most stable Windows version till date by far. I remember during my grad days having to reformat my machine and reinstall Windows 7 every 4-5 months or so because it would either slow down to the point of being unusable or simply break. However, three years on, touch wood, I have not had to reinstall the OS on my machine yet. Most things simply work and I think they have worked on resource management a bit as well. That said, my machine is a rather powerful Thinkpad so I am probably not feeling the bloat as much as some other users.

CONS

Bloat. So much bloat. Why do we have Cortana? But most importantly - why does Microsoft push us to create a PIN? I have gone to great lengths to avoid having to create a PIN but why force me? And I dislike the 'app' skin that Microsoft has been trying to put on 'software'. Just does not work for me. Any Windows version is a resource suck which you only realise if you run Linux on the same machine. But overall, can't complain too much.

Bastián

Civil Engineering, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Opening windows 10

In general, it is a system that I like a lot, I am currently testing windows 11 and I see that if you have opted for a more personalized experience, with a simple, fast and elegant design, however, the option mentioned above is still missing, without it, I can say that windows 7 is one of the best microsoft operating systems, since although it is old, it still has compatibility with many softwares, without having great hardware requirements.

PROS

As I mentioned before, I liked the fact that Windows 10 included in its design what its users liked the most of Windows 7, which caused a quick adaptation to the software, I also like the installation tool that Microsoft provides for its installation, along with the property of being free for those who have a prior windows license. I like the customizations it allows for the appearance of the system and its remote connection compatibility. In general, I really like the operating system.

CONS

What I like least about windows 10 is that it should offer a quick alternative to improve its performance, on many occasions I have had to make several modifications manually to make it work efficiently on computers with somewhat obsolete hardware, but normal users They do not usually know how to do them, it would be easier if with a single button all the necessary modifications are made to optimize performance, especially the visual ones, since they are quite unnecessary.

Reasons for switching to Windows 10

Because I am an insider user and I like to be updated.

1 employee

Reviewed November 2021

All you need from an OS

An incredible OS with a variety of tools and options that you can customize to meet your needs, especially for security and protection.

PROS

I use Windows 10 since it became available, and being able to just upgrade from Windows 7 for free is something that I still appreciate to this day. Windows 10 is the most stable Windows, It rarely crash, and the infamous "blue screen of death" rarely occur, and that's all thanks to the continuous updates, which some people hate, but it's necessary to fix any issue. Also I appreciate how the security tools can provide all you need for protection that you don't need third party security apps, and also provides regular security updates to counter any new threats. Windows 10 User Interface and desktop interface is direct, clear, easy, and simple, yet very elegant and beautiful. The notification panel for example is a great tool to stay up to date with everything you need from System notification, News, Email, Skype calls and messages, and whatever app or website that you chose to notify you, and the focus assist options let control the amount of notification you can get in certain situations.

CONS

Few things that can make Windows 10 perfect: Faster booting, faster download/install for updates.

Andy

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

indispensable for most people

My experience with this operating system is very good, and although there are other alternatives, even free ones, I still choose it for its ease of use and compatibility. Luckily, it improved a lot and is very superior compared to its predecessors.

PROS

It is an operating system that is used by most of the world's people, which gives you the possibility of having entire communities of people helping with problems or sharing tricks, while being very intuitive to use. Let's not forget that if most people with PC use it, it is because it is designed so that most of those people understand it. In addition, for the same reason it is a system prepared for the greatest compatibility, but without neglecting security and stability. Additionally we have the possibility to use it for free until we can acquire a product key.

CONS

It is a great system and like any complex system it has its security flaws, which are fixed with its updates. The same ones that sometimes do not allow you to use the PC at the least indicated moment! in turn, although it can be used for free, it is with great limitations, while there are operating systems on the market with all the features to use. This system also does not skimp on resources, they need a PC powerful enough to run it correctly.

Vishal

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Windows 10 - The best version of Windows

Windows 10 is a great Operating System. Windows Security is quite enhanced in the version and protects the system from most of the viruses and malware. Speed of applications and overall performance is satisfactory. Recommended OS.

PROS

Windows 10 has come out well, especially due to the user interface. Have been using Windows 7 for quite some time and finally as support for Windows 7 was nearing its end, we had to migrate to Windows 10. Overall, its been a smooth transition. The user interface of Windows 10 is quite user friendly and interactive. Searching for apps and files is much easier. Performance of Windows 10 is better. Applications load quickly and bootup is quick too. Windows Update feature is better, much of the essential updates are installed automatically. So your system is always running a secured release of the OS.

CONS

Some legacy software don't work anymore with windows 10. The problem is also seen with legacy hardware as new drivers are not made available by the OEMs. Do try the Compatibility Troubleshooter to fix common compatibility issues.

Reasons for switching to Windows 10

As support for Windows 7 was nearing, we decided to make the switch to Windows 10.

Jonathan Alexander

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2022

An excellent operating system to integrate with your microsoft services

We have used this operating system for several years as part of our user tools to carry out their daily work and to be able to use their different applications such as office 365 and its suite, exchange and other applications to be able to carry out their work in an efficient manner.

PROS

What I like most about this operating system is its integration with other Microsoft applications and its constant updates, which makes it more secure and robust. Also, it has a friendly and modern user interface that end users will be able to adapt more easily.

CONS

Which can sometimes be a bit slow when running multiple apps at once