Browse Windows 10 Reviews

Torikul from NockScript

Windows 10 is a unique and functional operating system

My overall experience is outstanding because Windows 10 was good enough for me and for my requirements. I got almost everything in this operating system that basically I need as a freelaner. So simple, good-looking, and a lot of helpful OS that made my computer using experience so enjoyable.

Pros

Windows 10 OS is very easy to use and so comfortable. Have used other OS but windows 10 is completely different and unique. It has pretty amazing features and functionality that helps me a lot. I really like its graphics and design even its dashboard and settings options. This OS also has some extra things that are awesome such as power saving, link up the android phones, personalization, gaming optimization etc.

Cons

I'm using windows 10 since 2017, during this time I've noticed a few weird things about Windows 10. 1. It takes a lot of updates which is really annoying. I have updated my windows 10 several times but I don't know why it starts again after few days. I turn off it but nothing happens, this OS should have a strong update off option. 2. Windows 10 is a bit heavy as a result normal PC can't control it smoothly. Windows 7 is enough for all kinds of PC but windows 10 is not. 3. I'm having time zone related problems on windows 10. Every time when I shut down my PC, all ok. But when I again turn on my PC, I can see my shut downtime is showing. For example, I've turned off my PC at 10 AM. Then I turn on my PC at 2 PM, but it not will show at 2 PM, it will show at 10 AM!

Reasons for Switching to Windows 10

I switched to CentOS Linux because I always try something different and I love to test different kinds of things.

Carlos Hugo Martin from TDI Peru

Experience with Windows 10

It is a good operating system, very user-friendly, as well as allowing it to be customized according to the work to be done.

Pros

Its ability to personalize the desktop, as well as the way in which you can see the files, have improvements for working with video cards, and be friendly with most development tools.

Cons

It's still a black box, and many of the settings have been made more complex to make them more eye-catching. For example, there is a visual limitation when a file is used by a process, having to use third-party tools to obtain that information. It also presents limitations when it comes to wanting to manage the consumption of the resources of the operating systems or applications.

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

Many of the software we use at work still only run on Windows.

Reasons for Switching to Windows 10

Windows 7 was no longer going to have support or updates.

Ali Qammar from Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited

Not a very good upgrade of windows 7!!

Overall experience is not so good. Apart from security features, I am really struggling with performing daily routine tasks.

Pros

Windows 10 has improved security as it has improved its authentication (Introduced two-step authentication) and defense mechanism. We are using modern machines like HP envy, Spectre and others with removable screens, Windows 10 does pretty good in shifting its UI to tablet and mobile mode with just a single click. UI gets more user friendly by increasing accessibility.

Cons

Mandatory updates are really disturbing and uses a lot of internet data. With the every update of Windows 10, my machine is getting slower and slower. Sometimes you are in a middle of something (Meeting, Online gaming, web surfing) and windows update service starts. You wont be able to perform anything till your windows update finishes. After recent update my machine takes considerable boot time.

Akhil from HCL

Anything after Win XP is all about Windows 10

Awesome experience overall 9/10 it’s still the best OS out there and hands down beats Chrome OS

Pros

I’ve been using the PC for about 35 years and after Windows XP - Windows 7 was the best thing before Windows 10 came around. Anything that can be done with a client OS , Windows gets it right.

Cons

At times too many hot fixes or updates causing PC to update

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

Windows has so many apps and freedom of management

Dasser from G7 Sofware House

My main operating system

It's great, some limitations are there but can be bypassed.

Pros

Windows provide free updates that are like you buy windows once but you own it forever. Also, it's very customizable.

Cons

Windows performance on low specs devices seems to consume resources on nothing and its security is not the best.

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

Windows was the most full-featured operating system that serves my case when choosing.

Hannah from Matalai Limited

Windows 10

useful functions and fomulas which eased usage

Pros

You can use it with all your gadgets and it adapts with the screen type,

Cons

It is easy to use after upgrading from the previous windows, it serves the company effectively

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

It was easy to adapt to as it was upgrading from a previous version

Upgrading

Gregory from Greg Goodman

Industry: Wholesale

December 2021

Microsoft Windows Ten Is a Must Have for Self-Employed.

I am very pleased with Windows 10. It is awesome and allows so much options.

Pros

I like that I can customize my task bar, start screen and home page. Also the ability to put frequented sites front and center. The photo apps are great.

Cons

I would like for the photo app to have more options in removing backgrounds.

Reasons for Switching to Windows 10

Options and ability to do a lot of task that I complete daily in my business and personal life.

All you need from an OS

An incredible OS with a variety of tools and options that you can customize to meet your needs, especially for security and protection.

Pros

I use Windows 10 since it became available, and being able to just upgrade from Windows 7 for free is something that I still appreciate to this day. Windows 10 is the most stable Windows, It rarely crash, and the infamous "blue screen of death" rarely occur, and that's all thanks to the continuous updates, which some people hate, but it's necessary to fix any issue. Also I appreciate how the security tools can provide all you need for protection that you don't need third party security apps, and also provides regular security updates to counter any new threats. Windows 10 User Interface and desktop interface is direct, clear, easy, and simple, yet very elegant and beautiful. The notification panel for example is a great tool to stay up to date with everything you need from System notification, News, Email, Skype calls and messages, and whatever app or website that you chose to notify you, and the focus assist options let control the amount of notification you can get in certain situations.

Cons

Few things that can make Windows 10 perfect: Faster booting, faster download/install for updates.

Syed Sarosh from Hamdard University Dental Hospital

Best Operating System

Overall it is a best Operating System till date. Highly recommended. Run smoothly and fast.

Pros

Windows 10 offers many new features which were absent from previous Windows. Like 3D Paints, Builtin screen recorder, Multimedia software etc. I have been using Windows 10 for last 9 to 11 months and it is one of the best operating system I have ever used. Highly Recommended.

Cons

Windows 10 does not have buitin Games just like previous Windows. Many more features are available only in Pro Version. Free Version only have short time of validity. Many Old Softwares and Games does not run in Windows 10.

Richard from Bentham Ltd

Industry: Computer Hardware

An Improvement! After a rocky start...

Our biggest issue is software compatibility preventing the easy roll out to a wider site of users, group user policies that due to lack of experience are challenging to manage.

Pros

I like the refined 'final' version of Win 10. It feels polished and easy to use. Responsive and fast, intuitive and easy to customise.

Cons

What I liked least was simply the release process. It was not ready when it came out, Beta testing on the paying consumer is not cool

Reasons for Switching to Windows 10

The EOL/Mothballing of security support for Win 7 made the move necessary.

Sophisticated

i can easily turn a DVD or CD-Rom into a USB device and store files on them easily just with a simple drag.

Pros

Integration with mobile devices running either IOS or Android are much easier with windows 10. The added security also means more privacy and less malwares

Cons

Windows 10 updates can be quite bulky and sometimes affect the overall performance your laptop or desktop.

Fabiano Marrocos from Prime Control

The best Windows so far.

Windows 10 is an easy choice for your OS. Very easy to use, more secure and possible a wide variety of software for different uses.

Pros

Usability, almost non-existent blue screen, and compatibility with all major applications of the market.

Cons

With the changing of the kernel, this version loses some compatibility with the old application. It must be checked with the current applications have compatibility with Windows 10.

Zain from Civil Aviation Authority

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

windows 10- Basic necessity of my PC

When shifted on window 10, it took some time for me to adjust with it, but not too much different from the previous version. It's user-friendly and someone can understand it easily. it's a nice experience to be its customer.

Pros

I have used some old versions of the Microsoft window, but window 10 is smarter than the previous one. It has all the features, which run my computer smoothly. Basically, it's a complete package of all the applications, which I need badly, a few to be installed myself.

Cons

It consumes a lot of computer memory and requires heavy RAM, but I am OK with it.

Ángel from Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado

Windows 10: you probably don't want it, but you'll love it.

I am actually really happy with Windows 10. After the Windows 8 failure, I was really reluctant in upgrading to Windows 10, since I liked Windows 7 a lot, and was really comfortable with it. But I don't regret making the choice. It's a great operative system, and I would recommend it 100%. Let's hope Windows 11 is also a huge upgrade and not another W8 fiasco-like.

Pros

The user interface is gorgeous. It combines the great about Windows 7, with it's own greatness. It makes you quickly forget about that Windows 8 fiasco. Windows 10 is also really efficient: you literally save time with this operative system, since it has a quick start up function, which allows you to power on your computer really fast compared to prior Windows versions. Functions are really easy to find, and it has a great search feature. Also, Cortana can be helpful, although I do not recommend it so much.

Cons

Well... Updates can be really annoying. There's various reasons for this: they basically force you to do it, some updates can take long times, they can happen at really inconvenient times, they can actually fail and mess up your entire system... So that's it. Windows is also particularly vulnerable to hacker attacks, but they also put a lot of effort in trying to prevent it.

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

I've always used Windows, plus it offers you a more free environment: MacOS doesn't have too much games.

Reasons for Switching to Windows 10

Upgraded from an older computer.

Most user friendly and elegant operating system by Microsoft

Windows 10 comes with a novel UI with great features to help the user to perform and with enhanced security features and driver support, it feels good to use windows 10. But it feels slightly slower compared with windows 8.1. but with many great features such as Cortana virtual assistant, action center notification panel and multi tasking workspace, the disadvantages can be neglected.

Pros

I love the way Microsoft has added many requested features in this update such as dark theme and upgraded notification panel. One of the most appreciated feature is availability to use Cortana virtual assistant on Windows 10. Also newly updated Microsoft edge can compete with other browsers on the market. While working on windows 10, new task view feature can make your work quite easier for multi tasking users. And with 21H1 update, many bugs have been removed from the operating system. The new control panel can be stated as a great feature which resolved the issue of having several applications to control the device. And some extended customization is given in this new control panel. And I must mention the excellent virus protection given by the windows security features.

Cons

Although windows 10 comes with many great features there are some features that are not. such as compatibility issues occurred while trying to work with some applications. and personally i felt slower performance compared with windows 8.1 on mid and lower range computers. And the some concerns were raised issues regarding data privacy in windows 10.

Reasons for Switching to Windows 10

Some of the software I had to use was not compatible with Windows 8.1. And I was impressed by reviews on Windows 10

Bastián from Universidad de Santiago de Chile

Industry: Civil Engineering

Opening windows 10

In general, it is a system that I like a lot, I am currently testing windows 11 and I see that if you have opted for a more personalized experience, with a simple, fast and elegant design, however, the option mentioned above is still missing, without it, I can say that windows 7 is one of the best microsoft operating systems, since although it is old, it still has compatibility with many softwares, without having great hardware requirements.

Pros

As I mentioned before, I liked the fact that Windows 10 included in its design what its users liked the most of Windows 7, which caused a quick adaptation to the software, I also like the installation tool that Microsoft provides for its installation, along with the property of being free for those who have a prior windows license. I like the customizations it allows for the appearance of the system and its remote connection compatibility. In general, I really like the operating system.

Cons

What I like least about windows 10 is that it should offer a quick alternative to improve its performance, on many occasions I have had to make several modifications manually to make it work efficiently on computers with somewhat obsolete hardware, but normal users They do not usually know how to do them, it would be easier if with a single button all the necessary modifications are made to optimize performance, especially the visual ones, since they are quite unnecessary.

Reasons for Switching to Windows 10

Because I am an insider user and I like to be updated.

Andy from Corporix HR

indispensable for most people

My experience with this operating system is very good, and although there are other alternatives, even free ones, I still choose it for its ease of use and compatibility. Luckily, it improved a lot and is very superior compared to its predecessors.

Pros

It is an operating system that is used by most of the world's people, which gives you the possibility of having entire communities of people helping with problems or sharing tricks, while being very intuitive to use. Let's not forget that if most people with PC use it, it is because it is designed so that most of those people understand it. In addition, for the same reason it is a system prepared for the greatest compatibility, but without neglecting security and stability. Additionally we have the possibility to use it for free until we can acquire a product key.

Cons

It is a great system and like any complex system it has its security flaws, which are fixed with its updates. The same ones that sometimes do not allow you to use the PC at the least indicated moment! in turn, although it can be used for free, it is with great limitations, while there are operating systems on the market with all the features to use. This system also does not skimp on resources, they need a PC powerful enough to run it correctly.

Vishal from Kenrite Solutions

Windows 10 - The best version of Windows

Windows 10 is a great Operating System. Windows Security is quite enhanced in the version and protects the system from most of the viruses and malware. Speed of applications and overall performance is satisfactory. Recommended OS.

Pros

Windows 10 has come out well, especially due to the user interface. Have been using Windows 7 for quite some time and finally as support for Windows 7 was nearing its end, we had to migrate to Windows 10. Overall, its been a smooth transition. The user interface of Windows 10 is quite user friendly and interactive. Searching for apps and files is much easier. Performance of Windows 10 is better. Applications load quickly and bootup is quick too. Windows Update feature is better, much of the essential updates are installed automatically. So your system is always running a secured release of the OS.

Cons

Some legacy software don't work anymore with windows 10. The problem is also seen with legacy hardware as new drivers are not made available by the OEMs. Do try the Compatibility Troubleshooter to fix common compatibility issues.

Reasons for Switching to Windows 10

As support for Windows 7 was nearing, we decided to make the switch to Windows 10.

Eka from PT Minemex Indonesia

Industry: Mining & Metals

The Best Operating System

For me, the user-friendly, basic and attractive interface and the exact and exquisite format of menus and widgets have been a charming involvement. A broad extent of personalization choices within the notice's area is additionally my favorite choice. Stacking speed, delicacy, and agility compared to past forms has been very discernible to me.

Pros

It may not be simple to select which portion of Windows 10 is best. The operating system is best suited to the needs of clients utilizing past Microsoft encounters. It is stable, very fast, and has an excellent performance than the previous Windows. The user interface is clear to comprehend, and applications that you can download are not hard to install. It is truly adaptable, giving devices to make it original and yours.

Cons

Something that I don't like around Windows 10! Its updates. Need of what alternatives to get or not. For example, within the final upgrade, a news and climate notice was included in the taskbar, which was irritating. There are great deals of auto-running background processes that are pointless and might burn through your RAM on occasion when you need it.

Rich Graphical User Interface

Overall i would give this as 9/10 for the rich GUI, support and security features.

Pros

The graphical user interface it provides is the best one everyone came across. People have been using XP, 7 and 8.1 (Somewhat new GUI) but after getting windows 10 looks completely different. It is secured and will be getting updates every alternate week from microsoft.

Cons

The only this this lags is for the gaming people, there are few bugs or issues for the gamers in windows 10.

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

Familiarity of the people in the organization and the support from the product vendor.

Zakaria from BzZiko

Industry: Computer Hardware

i really love windows and that's why

overall experience i would say that Windows 10 is perfect for both normal usage and gaming.

Pros

As a user i would say windows 10 is perfect, I'm using it for a very long time and i switched from Windows 7 for security purposes, windows 10 interface looks amazing and easy to use, nothing complicated about it, security is really improved, Windows 10 is perfect for gaming if you are a gamer and want a fast system, it uses just a little bit of system resources. windows have many versions for example (Home, Pro,Enterprise, Education...), the system comes with so many features and improved applications, for example, the new task view, start menu , Cortana, Microsoft edge and every update you are going to see a new thing,unfortunately we can't talk about everything because there are a lot of good stuff.

Cons

to be honest i don't see a bad side about it,because they are updating every time,so update means that there is an improvement.

Ayodeji from Xtremechanics International

Perfect replacement for windows 7 and 8 and a user friendly OS

Windows 10 is a good OS, in fact better upgrade for windows 7 and windows 8. Windows 10 fulfilled the advancement intended by windows. I have had no problem using windows 10, installation of softwares were smooth with no dll issues like the previous windows use to give.

Pros

Windows10 has a nice user interface  and user experience which looks like and even made better than windows xp and windows 7, this makes it easy for users to easily switch to windows 10 without difficulties in navigating the interface. Also, the security level has been upgraded which helps to constantly block off malwares and viruses especially while surfing the internet. Also, cool features were introduced in file and folder management which enables proper sorting or documentation of files.

Cons

It has too many upgrade, though the upgrades are to improve the security details most times, but it becomes annoying as they make it mandatory. Aside this, I have no other complaint or regrets using windows 10

Valentin from 24houranswers.com

Windows 10 for 10 windows

Windows 10 is very good. There is no computer system as good as Windows 10.

Pros

12 years ago I had not had windows to the balcony of my apartment. Then, one day of the 2009 fall 3 guys entered into my apartment to install 10 windows. I had that time a PC with Windows Vista that was blocking many times a day. Then after some years Window 8 came and I was very happy. The programs were running very smooth and Windows 8 was an improvement. After 3 years with Windows 8 , Windows 10 was very good. When Windows 10 came this was like a revolution in IT. Running many programs at the same time was very easy.

Cons

I do not like that Windows 10 hotmail client can be breached very easy. I do not like that visiting a website that I believed to be safe, the Windows 10 was breached with major security threats. I do not like that I receive many junk emails that I can not trace to the sender asking for thousands of USD in bitcoin.

Standard operating system

Pros

It is most times working predictably. The BSOD is seen rarely these days. It has a well-known interface.

Cons

That it is going to change to Windows 11 - although I don't know what will be the all the changes, it seems that there are some unnecessary which will confuse the users. I personally usually do not have large problems with the change - many people have. And it is needed to help them to orientate in the changes.

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

The people are used to it.

Yasceine from GTC

Industry: Civil Engineering

WIndows 10 Review

Very interesting.

Pros

very friendly to use and install search feature in the taskbar Reset PC Feature

Cons

the start menu scrolling bar is hard to locate. User has to focus more on the scrolling bar to catch it. Ome has to click many times so that the scrolling bar appears.

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

Easy to use. users have been using Windows for many years, and it is hard for them to shift to another different OS.

Eva from Tangazoletu

Windows 10 Review

Apart from the frequent Windows updates on my laptop, I like using it as its very fast during start up.

Pros

It has a very fast startup time as compared to my previous OS Windows 8. Has been easy to use on my, especially with the setting to support remote work. I like the games on Windows 10 and the face recognition option for authentication. I like the option to personalize my settings to either custom, light, or dark mode option, depending on the hours of the day.

Cons

it's quite expensive as compared to Windows 8 here in Kenya. I was not able to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10. So, I did have to format my platform to install the new OS. I hate the frequent update of Windows 10 on my laptop. Sometimes it can take up to 10 minutes, and this greatly affects my work output.

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

Advanced security features as compared to the prevoius OS.

ibrahim from mindfire IT

Technical Consultant

I'm using windows 10 from 4years. I can work easily. But, often asking for windows updates.

Pros

This is a windows 10 product. it's easy user interface between end-user.

Cons

Hackers can easily attack windows platform compare than linux

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

Windows 10 is a user interface between end users. Then, I like windows 10 compare than windows 8 and windows 8.1

Georges from Champville

Windows 10: THE BEST OS Microsoft has offered us.. So far

Pros

Interface and menus are very easy to use and understand, installation is a breeze and it is very fast. Much more stable than any version that came before it, Win 10 is by far the best OS Microsoft has produced so far. Everything works for it: regular updates, security and virus scans, resource management, versatility, etc. and much more. I Like It, and hope Windows 11 will break the Even/Odd curse that Microsoft has suffered from in the past.

Cons

Windows has always been a "play by my rules" OS and thus, gives itself the highest of priorities with tons of resources, and forces you to "live with it". Also, it needs a lot of space and, with all the updates, they are great don't get me wrong, you end up with hundreds of Gegs occupied by useless files and you have to delete them manually

User of Windows for Decades

Very good. Not really had any major problems that would make me want to switch over to something else.

Pros

Ease of use, modern, kept up to date with what users want. Also like the Windows Store for Apps. I feel like the apps are more user friendly for the software than some you can download off of the program's website.

Cons

Sometimes the updates do more harm than good but Microsoft usually fixes it pretty quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

Cheaper and I have been using Windows since Windows 95 so I knew how to navigate Windows OS over Apple OS. Going into law school I felt like it was not the time to learn a new OS that I have never used before.

Reasons for Switching to Windows 10

Didn't really like the product. I felt like Windows 10 would be better and I was right

santiago from UNMDP

Windows 10 is OK

I use every day windows 10 in my editing work.

Pros

The best of Windows 10 are: Always is updated, nice interface and fast.

Cons

The worst of Windows 10 are: Some updates with stability problems and updates without warning in background.

Ashin Marin from TMEIC

Industry: Import and Export

Windows 10 usage review

Pros

The interface is interesting with its unique eye-popping icons. Also, the interface is user-friendly, with easy scrolling and search options. Also, the background picture on the login page changes every day which can be searched on bing explorer. Also, I'm able to install many python packages with the Anaconda interface for my projects.

Cons

Sometimes the packages directly installed without Anaconda give system or path errors. Also, there are issues while loading up the path for which restart is required. When uninstalling a package the supporting packages are not uninstalled automatically and need to be removed separately. Also, there is no DVD player software.

Juraj from Click Factory

Essential operating system for everyone

Pros

It's been around for quite a while and I can see it improving with every update both with features as well as design.

Cons

There are some features that require more advanced skill to get them enabled.

Windows 10 still widely configurable and is good OS for home and business

Using it on a daily basis for job related tasks, internet browsing, emails. Haven't tried the multi-desktop feature yet but it sounds promising.

Pros

OS is configurable and easy to use. Easy to install and remove additional apps. Has large apps library and great support for older software. System is stable and has a ton of options for recovery. Also Windows has measures for creating backups, protects against viruses.

Cons

Updates are still an issue as user is forced to install them and sometimes not at a convenient time. Feature Updates should be installed on user's decision and approval. And better control of used memory would be helpful.

Tarig from Renew Energy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Windows 10 environment for SCADA use

After deploying multiple on-site SCADA hosts running realtime and historic remote providers on Windows 10, I am satisfied with stability and security of my network running on Windows 10.

Pros

Compatibility with all industry specific software and services. Windows by default is a hassle free option as any software typically run in a windows environment. I like working with Windows 10 specifically as unlike Windows 8 it is designed to work with similar to Windows 7.

Cons

No cons to be honest. Typically any issues I run into I can find help either from MS support or other community forums.

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

Compatibility with industry specific software.

Jerone from University of Technology, Jamaica

Best windows update so far

Pros

I love the cortana feature as most things can be done by a simple voice command. Its faster than the previous versions and doesn't slow as much after years of use. I love that I get most features that are available on the windows phone. Features that would allow me to use the computer as a wifi hotspot without downloading a software is really incredible. The market place is also great as I can get most apps on my laptop.

Cons

It tends to slow down after a few years of use and most Microsoft products crashes at this point.

Reasons for Switching to Windows 10

Security updates were not released

Ajay from Gusto Infosys

Windows 10- Most popular Operating system.

In overall its on of the best operating system for every person. This operating system is easy to use rather than other operating system. With the help of this software we can use various newly update & popular software.

Pros

The main thing i like about this software is its user friendly and it is one of the popular operating system in the world.Through help of this operating system we can use many popular software and it is easy to use .

Cons

The list feature i like about this software is sometime it automatically take update due to which in rush time we have to stop and wait until update is finished to do our work.

Aftab from PTCL.Official

Windows 10 "The Best Version of Windows"

Over all i will rate 10 out of 10 for windows 10 because this windows is absolutely wonderful for personal and professional use and protection of your files and folders.

Pros

Windows absolutely i thought it may be the final version of windows, i like the most of windows 10 is themes and user friendly view, Microsoft also sending regular Updates, virus protection/windows defender is outstanding you don't need extra virus protection software's and specially separate touch view for tablet or touch devices..

Cons

Windows 10 is too much Heavy and sometimes we face computability with old systems.

hubert from the mad stencilist

Gotta have it

Pretty much mandatory for any PC, not a lot of alternatives. Wish it were simpler, frankly I don't care about the OS, I just the my programs run properly. I was just as happy with Win XP.

Pros

I like that this automatically updates the software. Good selection of tools

Cons

During updates the default search often if hijacked to Bing, very annoying. Also, some older programs have not run properly on this, though I was able to get some 2000 circa programs to work ok. Hard to fine programs sometimes, don't like the interface, don't like Cortana or any other AI helpers, just me.

Mahendra from Secondary Highschool Chachadgaon,Taluka dinrodi

Windows 10

I am a goverment servent and i had used lot of windows os since past 12+ years such like xp,7,8 and currently using the windows 10. the experience that i getting is just awesome coz i have 16gb ram and ssd but some people had 4gb ram and have hdd so they don't get the performance that they want. so i request windows that they launching the windows 11 soon so also launch the windows 11 lite version

Pros

UI is very simple and easy to used when you're upgrading from windows 7 or 8, powerfull performance and various types of customiztion in the os

Cons

it is very very resource eatable yeah it takes about to half of the ram and starts lagging in low end pc's and laptops so want to suggest release a lite version of windows so everyone can take benifits of it

DANIEL from UTE

Windows 10 an expensive but essential operating system

It is one of the most popular operating systems on the market, but it is not the best for that.

Pros

It has a very interactive interface that has evolved over the years and provides a fast and interactive experience of any program used in this operating system. It is important to highlight the multitasking functionality that along with the shortcuts are the best that Windows 10 presents

Cons

There are many problems with updates and this is very annoying as it sometimes damages hardware that previously worked well.

Troy from HealthPartners

Windows 10 is Good, for Windows

Overall, for Windows, Windows 10 is quite good. It is this version's "Windows 7", not Vista.

Pros

They basically took the good from Windows 8, and removed the annoying (too heavy focus on mobile, even when it's on a computer), and out came Windows 10. It's very stable, as user friendly as any Windows before it, and they cleaned up the user interface without changing it too much.

Cons

Some of the user interface elements are annoying; for instance (and this just may be how it was setup for my company), to shutdown my computer, I need to click the windows icon, click the power button/text, then click shutdown. In previous versions it was one less click away.

Doug from Blue Sky Living, LLC

Windows 10

Great product with very simple implementation and very reasonable hardware costs.

Pros

Windows is a very stable operating system with very few issues. It's easy to use, stable, works with almost all software and the updates are simple and easy.

Cons

Once in a while, it consumes memory and forces a restart.

Reasons for Choosing Windows 10

The high cost of Apple hardware, the Apple learning curve, and the fact that some software is proprietary to Apple helped us choose windows.

Andry from Andry

Industry: Information Services

Utulisation de windows

En général, c'est une nouvelle technologie qui représente plus d'avantages que d'inconvénients

Pros

Plusieurs fonctionnalités disponibles par rapport à la version précédente de Windows Comme les peintures 3D, l'enregistreur d'écran intégré, le logiciel multimédia. J'utilise Windows 10 depuis 9 à 11 mois et c'est l'un des meilleurs systèmes d'exploitation que j'ai jamais utilisé. Hautement recommandé.

Cons

Ça requiert souvent beaucoup de performances au niveau du matériel. Beaucoup plus de fonctionnalités sont disponibles uniquement dans la version Pro. La version gratuite n'a qu'une courte durée de validité. Beaucoup de vieux logiciels et jeux ne fonctionnent pas sous Windows 10.

Windows 10 est Plus fluide et facile à utiliser

Spencer from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Windows 10 in a Nutshell

Windows 10 has been good to me. I don’t have any complaints, but I would like to know it’s features better.

Pros

It looks like it has lots of features and ways to make using my computer more functional.

Cons

I don’t feel like, without being taught, that these features are very useful. It would be helpful to have a short video on the shortcuts and neat things about windows 10 and how to use it in the workplace.

Amazing when you think what it does

Pros

Windows 10 is by far the best version of Windows yet. When you consider it has achieved back compatibility with apps written decades ago, it is incredible - no other mainstream OS manages this and it's saving a lot of hardware from becoming landfill.

Cons

Where do we start!? Usability issues, strange features.. the list goes on. But overall, Windows 10 is a workhorse.

Everyday use for windows 10

Pros

it the most popular operating system in the world , everyday I use and depend on it , we can say it a part of our daily life to manage our PC's ,laptops and our application with friendly interface , good resource management ,good stability and good security

Cons

- use more resources which not work efficiency in legacy hardware , large update files size

Dallin from Protiviti

Great Operating System

Pros

Compared to the other versions of the software, it is much more secure and user friendly. I don't use cortana but if you are into that it comes with the download for free.

Cons

The thing people always complain about is Windows updates. If your computer is not functioning right it is likely due to Windows updates and requires a restart to apply the changes. I just wished they did not force you in this way to do updates as you can spend hours trying to fix a problem that could be fixed by simply applying the updates.

Vajira from vworks

Industry: Executive Office

effort less

easy access and multifunction

Pros

windows 10 is turned over a new leaf in the computer era with amazing processor speed and new user-friendly features. it must be mentioned here that, almost all the software can be run in this operator system effortlessly.

Cons

easy use of tools and settings . no one needs to dive into settings search for what the user wanted.

Krzysztof from Mościcki Nieruchomości

Currently the best windows system

First, windows xp was the best, then windows 7, and now windows 10 rules;) it's good to work on it is trouble-free, no need to format the computer every now and then, graphically better than previous versions, and the cooperation of the system with external programs is also trouble-free it's a good system .

Pros

Finally, a graphically refined, non-crashing and error-free system. No problems with installing programs and drivers.

Cons

It could be cheaper and install on less powerful hardware and have lower hardware requirements.

Windows 10 it is better and newer

IRANNA from Softvision Cognizant

High Quality for New Systems

Overall experience is good and always required internet for more patchy works. Better laptop battery management or savings are good.

Pros

Often we get patches for the bugs or the enhancement. VDI looks fantastic when you see the graphic qualities Almost all the legacy applications are also supported. Provides different environments for 64 & 32 bits systems. For the new systems that have more than 4 GB works better response.

Cons

Looks few times patches have bugs. Not suited for the old systems.

NA