What are RoboForm users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using RoboForm software through verified user reviews

• icon"I really like the ease of use and multi-platform integration from Windows to iOS."
  • icon"The feature I like most about this software is being able to access my passwords anywhere I am and the ability to create and store complex passwords."
  • icon"RoboForm works on ALL the browsers (Edge, Chrome, Brave) I choose to use including an IOS app. It can not only be used to safe passwords but also Bookmarks & Safenotes."
  • icon"Sometimes, it doesn't seem to update across all of my devices automatically but that may be due to user error."
  • icon"I have not had the time to explore and utilize all of its features. Because of this, I have struggled."
  • icon"Disappointed in support to upgrade to business, transferring logins and setting up."

Browse all RoboForm Reviews

• Have you used RoboForm and would like to share your experience with others?

Bernard

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

February 2022

Great for website password management

Ed

Been using RoboForm since day one

I use RoboForm Business edition to share my safenotes and password with my IT and Quality Dept depending on the login or server. I also depend on Roboform to keep safenotes on all my server config notes. They may have passwords or IP addresses that I need to keep secure. I own crypto currency and I use Safenotes to track my Coin addresses and passcodes safe.

Pros

Safenotes! They are a great place to store sensitive notes and passphrases when logins are not enough. I keep Birth dates, social security numbers, Bitcoin wallet passphrases and server notes here.

Cons

When an app password match is not found on the mobile app, there is no search box, just an option to see everything. We need to be able to search for passwords, because my everything is 500 passwords long!

Reasons for choosing RoboForm

The ability to launch my logins and safenotes from the taskbar just worked better for me than with LastPass.

Response from Siber Systems

Hi Ed - The search box is available in the latest version. Please upgrade. Thanks!

Replied June 2019

A password manager should be mandatory and RoboForm should be at the top of your list.

I have a business license which offers administrative control over a number of accounts. Despite the lack of polish of the UI in some areas, I find RoboForm a lifesaver that I don't go a day without using. For individuals, I still recommend the free version of LastPass but for any heavier user, RoboForm is certainly worth the consideration.

Pros

At a previous organization we used to use KeePass which the desktop password editor seems to be based on, so familiarity went a long way for me. I like how condensed the UI is and the organizational "tree" folder structure, while bringing me back to Windows 3.1 days (joke) is actually probably the best approach for cramming in many passwords for many organizations. This, compared to the Last Pass "card" view for example is way more efficient. There are extensions for virtually every browser and sync generally works well.

Cons

There are some login forms that RoboForm has a hard time with. A little ironic as RoboFORM originally started out as an auto-form completion tool. Anyway, it's not a big deal to open up the app and copy a password now and again. The second gripe would just be inconsistencies within the UI(s) of the various apps. It could be more aligned and user-friendly. The one feature I wish RoboForm had was the ability to bulk-change passwords at the click of a button if you get an inkling that something of yours may have been compromised.

Reasons for choosing RoboForm

The tight, yet traditional looking UI (of the desktop), good support and good cross-platform presence. Oh, and price at the time of purchase :)

Reasons for switching to RoboForm

Truth be told, I switched because I knew I wanted paid features and I came across a deal for RoboForm. Once I realized it would do everything I needed, it was a no-brainer. I don't regret it at all.

I'm A Ten Year Plus User and Will Never Stop Using It

I've been able to use better passwords for over a decade because Roboform remembers them for me.

Pros

I frequently switch between devices and browsers. From my IPhone to my 2 Windows desktops to my two IPads. I use Firefox, Chrome and Safari. Everything works in synch with Roboform.

Cons

Lately I have had to sign in separately for different browsers on my Windows machines. It used to be I'd only sign in once and could use either Firefox or Chrome. They also try to get me to use their landing page, it jsut adds steps and isn't useful.

Dawn

Always there for me, never in the way.

I have 25+ years worth of casual, business, research and medical log ins. Some type of safe manager is essential to my online productivity. I couldn't survive without one. Over the years I have tried many and roboform won me over with their long dedication to the market (over a decade that I am aware of), and ease of use.

Pros

Dependable. Have used on and off for over 10 years. Used another for a few years until free tier was removed. Came back to roboform and have been happy ever sense. Syncs across multiple devices with same interface and user experience. Fast. There when I need it. No wait time. Minimal clicks. Easy to learn and use. No digging around in help files.

Cons

Software offers a bookmark storage. I wish this feature had more functions. It would be nice to use it in place of native bookmarking but as it is, the bookmark features are very minimal.

Price

Gerald

Decent password manager, with some issues

I continue to use Robofom, as stated, partly out of inertia. But here's another issue. Roboform also has a function called Safenotes, which I like, where one can save encrypted personal information, such as bank account numbers, social security numbers, etc. I've been using that function a lot, but one of the problems is I see no way to create separate folders for information. So one ends up with a long list of entries to sort through. The longer the list, the harder to spot what one is looking for. Most recently Roboform stopped integrating with Chrome form filler and actually disabled it. I find that infuriating, as Roboform will not fill in some forms that Chrome always will. When I complained to Roboform support one thing I was told was that browser managers and not as secure as form fillers like Roboform. That's true, but I'm intelligent enough to decide that for myself, especially when Chrome fills in forms that Roboform mysteriously will not. This might be a money grab or power grab, but Roboform should not insult paying customers by disabling a free service in favour of a paying service. Roboform is insulting its user base and should change that policy immediately.

Pros

It does a fairly good job of filling out forms and passwords. Support usually responds within a day.

Cons

It is a fairly complex program with many features, that takes some getting used to. I believe other password managers are available for free, but Roboform is a subscription service which I've used for many years, regularly renewing my subscription, partly out of inertia and not wanting to learn another manager. There are a few real issues with the program, for me at least. One, is that it actually balks at filling out some forms and passwords. It doesn't happen often but when it does it is kind of infuriating. In the past Roboform would, unbelievably, not fill out the login for Netflix. I was told it was because Netflix used flash in its log-in screen. I don't know if that's still the case because I keep my system permanently logged in now, but just a couple of weeks ago Roboform would not fill out a login for American Express. I don't know if other password managers have this problem, but Roboform sometimes refuses to fill out fields on a form. Some forms it fills out completely and properly. On others it may not fill the phone number or other important information, so all forms should be checked. This is also a major nuisance.

Response from Siber Systems

Hi Gerald - thank you for taking the time to provide in depth feedback. Regarding the autofill issues you're experiencing, our testing team will gladly investigate any/all sites that seem to be affected. To streamline the process, we request that you please submit the list of sites via our online ticketing system. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn Regarding Netflix, RoboForm does/should currently log you in to your Netflix account. If you attempt to do so and for any reason it does not, please let us know so we can troubleshoot on your behalf.

Replied January 2019

Patrick

July 2022

A great way to manage passwords

I have used RoboForm for many years - I thinks since version 1 and I recommend I it to all of my clients. It's easy to use and get going.

Pros

I like RoboForm be cause it is very easy to setup and use. Most modern browsers have a password saving feature but RoboForm works well with all of the major web browsers so you don't need to worry about which browser you are using at the time. There are a lot of features with this app and it is wroth the subscription.

Cons

There isn't much to not like about this software. There is no app for Linux so the extension syncs with the cloud. It is a slight inconvenience but not an issue.

Reasons for choosing RoboForm

There were no other alternative products to consider when RoboForm came out.

Adam

This is the first software I install after setting up google chrome browser

Roboform helps me keep all the passwords secure in a cloud and access them wherever and whenever I need them (also when on mobile). Having 30 character random passwords I'm never afraid of someone stealing/learning it - that person will only have potential access to 1 out of 2000 my current v. strong passwords. Adding 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) to the equation, Roboform makes my online life much safer. The other thing is speed of usage and time saved by not typing URLs of the websites I wanna visit and not typing/trying to remember corresponding login details. This alone is worth a gold - and that's why password managers are so important these days. The above combined with great and easy to use password generator, it makes it ultimate tool for Personal and business use cases. The only thing that could be improved is team collaboration and password sharing. All in all, I highly recommend Roboform to anyone who's not using password manger and/or using different one.

Pros

Firstly, I wanted to point out that I've been using Roboform since 2004 and have been always their great ambassador. I love what the company has done over the years and looking forward to using it for years to come. Of course the most important feature is possibility of securely storing and accessing my data, passwords and other sensitive information on all devices (I'm on a business plan) and possibility to login to 99% of the sites with just 1 click of a mouse. This speeds up your workflow a lot and saves me loads of time everyday. Also easy integration with most of the browsers and even mobile browsers, makes it a great software.

Cons

Really, all the necessary features are there, so I can't see any major flaws. The 2 things that come to my mind would be: a) better integration with Android based browsers - the app lacks some of the features available in Roboform's native browser - which is again limited with some features b) With the recent updates, they've taken possibility to view login details through the app - and it rather opens up online - which is taking longer that it used to. Other than that, this is a great app for me.

Reasons for choosing RoboForm

I've been using Roboform forever and got used to their intuitive interface. Also much better integration with browsers than Passcamp makes it my go to password manager for daily usage.

Jason

What password did I use?

I don't always have my computer with me, the app that loads on my phone either iPhone or Android, I can look up a password while at a customer site. If I need a complex password, it comes with a tool to create a complex password for me and then save it.

Pros

Being able to find a password that I've used for any site that I log into. I try not to use the same password for multiple sites, doing this I don't always remember the password. RoboForm allows me to organize and save my passwords. It allows me to put notes on the passwords saved and give it a name that I can easily find if needed. It saves the website info and the fields I fill in while setting up the password.

Cons

Minor dislike in my opinion, but once you fill in the password using the software, it will prompt again to save it even if I don't change the password. Just have to close the prompt, like I said minor.

Reasons for choosing RoboForm

A buddy of mine in the IT industry was using RoboForm and after comparing both products, RoboForm just seemed the better fit.

Roboform is a staple for me and my team

Very happy with the outcome for our team.

Pros

-- Easy to setup users and folder access that store the passwords -- Easy to enforce login passcode for the team -- Great ability to download and upload credentials

Cons

-- Cannot figure out how to use it for desktop client applications (not web-based)

Reasons for choosing RoboForm

High level of security, reputation and recommendation from a peer.

Response from Siber Systems

Thanks for taking the time to review RoboForm! We're thrilled to hear you're having a positive experience and we look forward to assisting your team. Regarding the use for desktop client applications, at your convenience, please submit a ticket to our team so they may assist. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Replied June 2019

A password keeper

Pros

All passwords can be stored in one space. It asks instantly to save passwords. It works on all computers and browsers, you can access your passwords from anywhere.

Cons

It has a lacking design on its windows. So there is a glitch when it is needed to enter or save passwords on other software.

Ashlee

Great Password Tool!

Pros

It’s a budget-friendly option that doesn’t skimp on quality features! Manage and organize all your passwords easily! You can rest easy knowing that your information is safe through encryption. It even has an auditing tool that analyzes your passwords and can even generate passwords for you. It’s easy to use and navigate! I highly recommend it!

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about this app.

Industry: Translation and Localization

Secure password management and more

The program gives me peace of mind that I have a layer of protection against identity theft. And it saves a lot of time automating the process of logging in to websites.

Pros

I have access to literally hundreds of password-protected sites and I make every password unique. Roboform stores them all in encrypted form so I only need one master password to access any specific password. I also use it to securely store sensitive identity information like my social security number, bank account and address for filling online forms. It even shares all the info between all my devices.

Cons

I don't like to pay an annual fee, I wish I could make a one-time purchase. There is a way to access your passwords from a public computer, but I find it somewhat complicated.

Reasons for choosing RoboForm

Roboform was one of the first password managers to come on the market, when there was little competition, and I had no reason to switch in the many years I have used it.

Sandra

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Switching from personal to business use

It's a great system even with the drawbacks. RoboForm has been great. I have had the personal for over 10 years and now I have the business version.

Pros

RoboForm is a great product. Having upgraded to the business version, so that I can keep my personal logins separate from the business logins, that employees need, is great. RoboForm Everywhere allows me to travel with all my logins on my phone. I travel a lot in my business. I don't keep it on my travel laptop so if it is stolen or lost, there is no access to my passwords on the laptop. That's an extra level of security for me.

Cons

The integration of the 2 systems (personal and business) is not easy. When I want to add a new login to the business, it's takes several navigations to get to the website to do it. It's not easy to set up and there is no live support to help you do it. The written support assumes you know the terminology and how to navigate better than you do. Email support is not helpful when you are in the middle of a set up. I'm still not sure if have done it right or using it in the best way.

Reasons for choosing RoboForm

I tried LastPass and it was a disaster.

Response from Siber Systems

Hi Sandra, Thank you taking the time to provide feedback. We've passed it along to our support team, and we requested that they schedule a phone call in order to best assist.

Replied July 2019

Roboform Is a Must Have For Me!

I use Roboform every single day for quite a few years now in order to make entering giveaways and sweepstakes much faster and easier and also to fill out just the beginning basic standard info on me for when I do surveys, such as the name, address, phone number, email, household income, career/job position, and to fill out any forms for whatever else with basic info, such as requesting free samples to things. Another thing I use it for daily, even more than the above is to log me into various websites by remembering all of my log in info for each one. I could have a different password for every single website if I chose to and it would remember and log me in at every single one of them without me having to remember any of it. It's easy to edit/change in case I change that info too. I consider this software a must-have for me. I Love Roboform!

Pros

Since I don't need the paid for version features such as using it everywhere on all devices, I use the older version that is still free just on my laptop daily and am very happy with it! I use it most often to fill out entries and forms to enter many giveaways daily or any other forms for free samples or to fill in just the basic personal info, such as address, name, phone number and email on surveys I fill out and most helpful of all, it will remember all of my log in details such as email and username and passwords for any and all websites I go to and fill that in for me too! That last feature alone is a must for me! I can even have multiple users info logins on my Roboform. It is easy to edit my info in case it changes too & that is saying a lot since learning new tech things is not always easy for me.

Cons

I wish that once I make multiple user log ins that I could switch them around in the order they appear when they pop up. (IF you can, I have not realized how yet. LOL) A very important thing to take note of is that once in awhile, when you have the Roboform automatically fill in an entire basic form of your name, email, address, phone number, once in awhile it will fill in that info but put them in the wrong places, so never assume it is right, always at least glance to double check. Fortunately, this is only an occasional issue on some sites and not the norm. If you want to use Roboform on all your devices such as a laptop, smartphone etc, then you need to pay monthly. I like it much better when they had the option to pay once for lifetime use. I don't like to sign up for monthly payments. I've had some stress figuring out how to transfer paid for software from 1 laptop to a new laptop but eventually figured it out. The master password annoyed me but since it's not needed in my case, I was at least relieved to finally figure out how to get rid of it. Read FAQS!

Response from Siber Systems

Thank you for taking the time to provide such thorough feedback! Regarding the order in which logins display, they appear alphabetically. To alter their order, simply attach a number to the front end (e.g. 1Gmail). For any form filling issues you're experiencing, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket to our technical support team so they can troubleshoot. Lastly, if you ever have issues transferring licenses, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist. Thanks again!

Replied March 2019

Sergio Rafael

Industry: Law Practice

My passwords are always secure when I use this software

Pros

In my current job it is always very important to maintain high levels of security and the utmost confidentiality when preparing legal documents for the company. Taking this aspect into consideration I have a software suite that I use to maintain the security of the legal documents I produce, and among those is Roboform, a very complete software that allows me to manage my passwords from the comfort of a central panel that manages them, in short, Roboform is the best password manager I have ever used. Roboform has certain benefits that complement my work routine. For example, I could mention that Roboform works for me as a password pointer, since I manage several software and online accounts which I depend on to meet my work goals. Roboform not only saves my passwords, but it is also quite intuitive and when I enter the pages or software that require a password, Roboform adds the self-filling of the information, making it much easier for me to use the software and web pages. Another great benefit that Roboform gives me is that I can customize my login, always remembering which passwords I have stored in the central panel and for which software and web pages I should use them. Without a doubt Roboform is one of the most complete software I have used for these purposes and I would not change it for anything.

Cons

Roboform should incorporate higher levels of security so that passwords can be used. Currently my Roboform session is protected because I have other two-step authentication software that keeps my account completely secure. My recommendation to the Roboform technical team is that they incorporate more security in the use of their software, of rest I think it is an excellent software that is very easy to use and free.

Response from Siber Systems

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Rest assured, security is our top priority. In addition to AES256 bit encryption with PBKDF2, we also require a minimum Master Password length of 8 characters, with a minimum of 4 nonnumeric characters. The Master Password is not transmitted to our servers and all decryption happens locally. Additionally, we offer secure sharing and two factor authentication. For more information regarding RoboForm's security, please visit our Help Center as well as our security page (links found below. https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/categories/203877668-Security https://www.roboform.com/security

Sue

Industry: Writing and Editing

Saving Passwords Made Easy

Pros

What I like the most is the ease of storing my passwords, and RoboForm is a secure feature. It has the option of filling out forms as well as submitting them if you so choose. You can have several identities in it, such as yourself and each family member with each one's own information; ie: address, birthday, etc. There is a free version which will store up to 10 passwords, or the paid version which is unlimited. You also have the option to protect each password with a "Master Password", which double protects your account. As you log into your sites and want to save your password, RoboForm asks if you would like to save, and lets you create/choose categories you wish to store them in. Home is default, you can create whatever folders you want such as each user name's category, work, games, etc. With so many passwords needed for work, I would not want to be without RoboForm. I have never had an issue with security, and find it a great value for the money! This makes about eight years I have used it.

Cons

I think that what I liked the least about RoboForm is the difficulty to "attach" it to some browsers and to sync it together. It attached fine to IE and Chrome and has its own browser bar in each. In Edge, it took several tries to get it to work; and even now I have to click the icon in the taskbar to be able to use it.

Response from Siber Systems

Thanks for the detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear attaching RoboForm to Edge was such a hassle. The icon does require an initial click in order to access your RoboForm data, but if you're having issues with the extension remaining attached, please do not hesitate to contact our technical team so they can assist. Thanks again!

Professor Sarah

Roboform is the only password security system with no headaches or worries for the users...

ALL my security information was in one location, in alpha order, easy to access once the users gets logged in. I moved all my security system information to Roboform. I never had to worry or think about where the information was or that I might now get easy access. I did not have to change my password 11 times in one like i have to do with other security data storage now a days.

Pros

I could do anything in this platform, add as much information as I wanted to, change, add, move, review, search, keep info from before I made security code changes within my computer system. It was the first one to pop up when in a search engine.

Cons

Is it not on the first page when search. I cannot find it as easily now as before. I'm not even sure it is still available for colleges or individuals to use now. Must have went private for businesses I guess. It was the first and the best in my opinion.

Reasons for choosing RoboForm

Because: ALL my security information was in one location, in alpha order, easy to access once the users gets logged in. I moved all my security system information to Roboform. I never had to worry or think about where the information was or that I might now get easy access. I did not have to change my password 11 times in one like I have to do with other security data storage now a days.

Denys

April 2022

Safety of personal data

Pros

While it's still not safe to store passwords on your computer or over the Internet, I still wondered how it all worked. In fact, this company is still worth paying attention to, since the level of safety of personal data is extremely high here. Also, the client will not need to pay a lot of money for the provision of such services, and after transferring important documents or files, you can sleep peacefully. The company has been operating for quite a long time and is already trusted by a large number of customers. The functionality of this project is also at a high level.

Cons

The main options have already been implemented of course and it is quite possible to use. Storage, adding new accounts to the database, and editing work stably. But sometimes there are problems with filling, the fields on some forms remain empty, I still don’t understand what this is connected with.

Joel

Industry: Computer Networking

Great integration and features at an affordable price

I am a long time user of Roboform and very pleased with it. I have a team of people and passwords are very important, so making sure they have the passwords then need, when the need them, is huge. The fact that I can access passwords on my computer, phone or via any browser is excellent.

Pros

A password manager must be easy to use and so integration is key. I use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browsers and the integration works great for all. I also use Chrome on my Android phone and the integration often works there too (not 100%). 95% of the time it's one click and I'm logged in to the site. With the Pro version I am able to easily share certain passwords to my team while keeping others private. I like that it allows you to store multiple identities for form filling (ie work and personal) and also provides a Safe Notes feature to store things like Passport numbers, ect. The price is very good.

Cons

About 5% of the time the forms do not fill properly for passwords. However, it is probably more a factor of websites doing different things when prompting to fill in usernames and passwords, for example first typing username, then clicking next and then having to enter password. Roboform struggles with this sometimes so I need to open the program and grab the password from there (which is still pretty easy). I wish it had a way to share a single password to someone without actually giving them the password.

Wulliams

Maximum security in the protection of my passwords.

Pros

Roboform is the leading software par excellence in the management and storage of user passwords for logins. This is its greatest strength and why I use it in my work environment. Currently in our work group I manage the treasury, event planning, cultural and theatrical activities; to keep protected and stored each of the bank passwords and electronic kernels, this software is my undisputed ally. Only by logging in with my user I have control of each of these passwords and I can use them freely in the pages or sessions that request it. A Software that I fully recommend, since with this software you will no longer have to worry about the loss or forgetting of passwords necessary to give continuity to your work activities, and the best part of all this is that it is free and very easy to use.

Cons

Perhaps its great strength can also be its great weakness, I mention this because roboform stores each of your passwords centralizing them in software, the weakness I observe in this is in relation to hacking my account, since an unauthorized person who enters my roboform session could steal each one of my keys.

Response from Siber Systems

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback! We're thrilled to hear you're putting RoboForm to good use. Regarding security, it's of the utmost importance to us. Decryption is performed locally on your local browser and not on our server. No RoboForm data can be accessed without the Master Password and the Master Password is never transmitted to our servers. As such, even in the unlikely event that our servers were breached, your data is effectively useless without the Master Password to decrypt it. Should you have any remaining questions regarding RoboForm security, please do not hesitate to reach back out. Thanks again!

Brian

Must-have to manage all your online passwords!

Time-saving and easy password retriever!

Pros

Using just 1 master password to upkeep and maintain all my online account passwords had helped immensely all these years. It served me well in checking passwords when I forget as I age. I don't have to remember all the passwords, which I found to be a chore! Besides, it can help generate strong and secured passwords on the fly when it comes to creating new online accounts for products and services that I frequent. Moreover, I can sync all my passwords across PCs, Macs, laptops and mobile devices with just 1 click. Easy peasy! In short, it is a great time-saver.

Cons

Minor issue is that when the password list gets too long, I had problem locating and auto-filling it in the right account! Even with the search function, I sometimes can't locate the right password. Other than that, Roboform works wonderfully for me.

Response from Siber Systems

Hi Brian - thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad to hear RoboForm is is helping you out. Regarding the minor issue you mentioned, try renaming the login(s) to better suit your needs; this is the best way to gain more control of your list. Recognizing the name of the login should be designed on what its for (e.g. "facebook," "facebook-kelly," "fb-jim"). This naming scheme helps when you more than one account for the same site/domain. Otherwise, should you require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach back out. Thanks again!

Replied July 2018

Flint

How did I live without it

HANDS DOWN a must have now. I will never be able to go back to a static spreadsheet or writing down my passwords. I have way too many now. I have over 100 passwords and now I can make them all unique and as complex as needed.

Pros

- SUPER convenient - Password are complex and secure now - Just a click of a couple buttons and I'm in - Company ability to create groups for controlling passwords to different users/groups - Save time and hassle immensely. - Always updates - Decent user interface

Cons

- Always have to restart due to new updates. BUT not a bad thing I guess ha. - User interface could be cleaned up.

Reasons for switching to RoboForm

Dashlane stole our money and didn't allow us to sign in. No customer service, Were absolutely terrible! Grateful we found Roboform.

Industry: Mental Health Care

I have used RoboForm for 10 years

I have used Roboform everyday for ten years. I wouldn't keep using it with all the options out there if it did not perform exceptionally well and solve the proliferating password problem with ease.

Pros

(+) Synchronization between devices - I have never had a problem with this feature. I use an iPhone and a Win 10 desktop. (+) Strict security - and they make it easier to login to your account on a smart phone with fingerprint login (and perhaps other such methods in addition). (+) Flexible - For example, you can add standard or custom fields it the default fields don't have what you need. (+) Bang for your buck - Many software companies lure you in with a good product at a low price (or free) and then bombard you with sales emails, popup messages, banners, reminders, promotions, etc. The only time I recall seeing a promotional message is on the website after updating the software. They probably send out occasional emails with promotions, but the fact I can't remember any suggests such messages do not annoy or distract me.

Cons

(-) Customer service options are limited although I have always received a response. (I always use the paid version—I'm not sure if that makes a difference.)

Matt

A true lifesaver

As stated above, the ability to not have to give employees passwords is the best feature on the business side. We may have an employee for just a few months and don't want to have to change passwords every time we get someone new. Roboform saves us this hassle and gives us an ultra-secure platform.

Pros

I have used this program for a number of years both on a personal basis and for business. On the personal use side the ability to have your logins autofill when you go to a website is great. The ability to generate complex passwords with any number of characters and the ability to choose what characters to include or exclude is perfect. The Safenotes feature allows you to save credit card #'s or personal information with the knowledge that it is safe. For the Business end, the ability to share logins to employees without them actually having to know the passwords is my favorite feature.

Cons

For a novice, this program takes a little bit of getting used to. I recommend Roboform to all my friends and family and almost always end up having to show them how to set it up and use it. Once the get into using it they say it is the greatest thing ever.

RoboForm