• Pros

• "I enter contests daily and Roboform has helped me speed up my process. I LOVE it!"

• "I like the ease of use. It's very easy to use and very interactive and I like the option to login from the web"

• "So easy to use and it has a duplicate identifier and asks the user if it should delete the other files or keep them. So awesome."

• Cons

• "This is a great product, but it sometimes has a high overhead resource usage, especially on android. "

• "Once installed the app is great, but the portal can be challenging to navigate if you log into it from another pc - not intuitive enough for me. "

• "Customer service is a little slow but they do get things done eventually "

Browse RoboForm Reviews

Sergio Rafael from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

Industry: Law Practice

My passwords are always secure when I use this software

Pros

In my current job it is always very important to maintain high levels of security and the utmost confidentiality when preparing legal documents for the company. Taking this aspect into consideration I have a software suite that I use to maintain the security of the legal documents I produce, and among those is Roboform, a very complete software that allows me to manage my passwords from the comfort of a central panel that manages them, in short, Roboform is the best password manager I have ever used. Roboform has certain benefits that complement my work routine. For example, I could mention that Roboform works for me as a password pointer, since I manage several software and online accounts which I depend on to meet my work goals. Roboform not only saves my passwords, but it is also quite intuitive and when I enter the pages or software that require a password, Roboform adds the self-filling of the information, making it much easier for me to use the software and web pages. Another great benefit that Roboform gives me is that I can customize my login, always remembering which passwords I have stored in the central panel and for which software and web pages I should use them. Without a doubt Roboform is one of the most complete software I have used for these purposes and I would not change it for anything.

Cons

Roboform should incorporate higher levels of security so that passwords can be used. Currently my Roboform session is protected because I have other two-step authentication software that keeps my account completely secure. My recommendation to the Roboform technical team is that they incorporate more security in the use of their software, of rest I think it is an excellent software that is very easy to use and free.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Rest assured, security is our top priority. In addition to AES256 bit encryption with PBKDF2, we also require a minimum Master Password length of 8 characters, with a minimum of 4 nonnumeric characters. The Master Password is not transmitted to our servers and all decryption happens locally. Additionally, we offer secure sharing and two factor authentication. For more information regarding RoboForm's security, please visit our Help Center as well as our security page (links found below. https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/categories/203877668-Security https://www.roboform.com/security

Jason from FCS

What password did I use?

I don't always have my computer with me, the app that loads on my phone either iPhone or Android, I can look up a password while at a customer site. If I need a complex password, it comes with a tool to create a complex password for me and then save it.

Pros

Being able to find a password that I've used for any site that I log into. I try not to use the same password for multiple sites, doing this I don't always remember the password. RoboForm allows me to organize and save my passwords. It allows me to put notes on the passwords saved and give it a name that I can easily find if needed. It saves the website info and the fields I fill in while setting up the password.

Cons

Minor dislike in my opinion, but once you fill in the password using the software, it will prompt again to save it even if I don't change the password. Just have to close the prompt, like I said minor.

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

A buddy of mine in the IT industry was using RoboForm and after comparing both products, RoboForm just seemed the better fit.

Adem from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Service (QLD) Ltd

Never again lose access to your accounts

I have used roboform for more than 5 years, today I could not live without it, today is common having multiple accounts on different pages and internet platforms this is when we need an excellent password manager like Roboform that can be easily adapted to Google Chome to save identifies in many pages in which we have saved a password

Pros

What I like is that it generates secure passwords for each account, you can fill out forms you’re your information, this saves time and is one of the reasons I have always used this password manager. It is very safe to use since to enter the program requires a master password since I use many accounts that require passwords, I am surer not to lose my information since roboform has a backup in the cloud, if I change my PC I can be sure that my information will not be lost.

Cons

Something that they should add is to be able to use roboform in other software, since it only available for browsers.

A password manager should be mandatory and RoboForm should be at the top of your list.

I have a business license which offers administrative control over a number of accounts. Despite the lack of polish of the UI in some areas, I find RoboForm a lifesaver that I don't go a day without using. For individuals, I still recommend the free version of LastPass but for any heavier user, RoboForm is certainly worth the consideration.

Pros

At a previous organization we used to use KeePass which the desktop password editor seems to be based on, so familiarity went a long way for me. I like how condensed the UI is and the organizational "tree" folder structure, while bringing me back to Windows 3.1 days (joke) is actually probably the best approach for cramming in many passwords for many organizations. This, compared to the Last Pass "card" view for example is way more efficient. There are extensions for virtually every browser and sync generally works well.

Cons

There are some login forms that RoboForm has a hard time with. A little ironic as RoboFORM originally started out as an auto-form completion tool. Anyway, it's not a big deal to open up the app and copy a password now and again. The second gripe would just be inconsistencies within the UI(s) of the various apps. It could be more aligned and user-friendly. The one feature I wish RoboForm had was the ability to bulk-change passwords at the click of a button if you get an inkling that something of yours may have been compromised.

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

The tight, yet traditional looking UI (of the desktop), good support and good cross-platform presence. Oh, and price at the time of purchase :)

Scott from Mid-Shore IT

Provides critical and secure password management to my desktop and mobile devices.

Pros

Obviously, what I like most about this program is that it manages my usernames and passwords quite effectively. I like the fact that the program installs on my desktop computer AND integrates into my web browsers, as well as several programs on my computer as well. I manage passwords not only for myself, but also client resources and my family, so I have hundreds if not thousands of access credentials to manage. Roboform makes it pretty easy to find what I need, when I need it, and has a quick and easy secure password generator built into the interface too.

Cons

I've used this software for a few years, and I have found a good number of CONS that have yet to be resolved, which are in no particular order. Manually adding/editing fields in an existing login site/record is terribly akward at best; once you find the edit section you can't easily add the field you want unless it is already shown. I thought about trying another program a while back, and then realized the biggest CON - there is NO easy way to export/backup your usernames, passwords and notes for use in one of the other major programs out there. I can't recall the specifics here, but ALL the other major password management programs have issues importing from Roboform databases - so once you start, you're stuck with it. I also have a lot of issues with Roboform trying to save duplicate logins, and it constantly bothers me on sites where filling out form fields (not related to RoboForm) is required. Sure, you can make site exceptions, but that isn't always the right course of action. The interface in both the mobile and desktop apps is also terribly clumsy and needs rewriting.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied December 2017

Hi Scott - thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Knowing what works well, and even more so, the things that might not be working so well, is extremely helpful. Again, we appreciate your willingness to provide feedback and we have passed it along to the appropriate team.

Joel from Tech Next Door

Industry: Computer Networking

Great integration and features at an affordable price

I am a long time user of Roboform and very pleased with it. I have a team of people and passwords are very important, so making sure they have the passwords then need, when the need them, is huge. The fact that I can access passwords on my computer, phone or via any browser is excellent.

Pros

A password manager must be easy to use and so integration is key. I use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browsers and the integration works great for all. I also use Chrome on my Android phone and the integration often works there too (not 100%). 95% of the time it's one click and I'm logged in to the site. With the Pro version I am able to easily share certain passwords to my team while keeping others private. I like that it allows you to store multiple identities for form filling (ie work and personal) and also provides a Safe Notes feature to store things like Passport numbers, ect. The price is very good.

Cons

About 5% of the time the forms do not fill properly for passwords. However, it is probably more a factor of websites doing different things when prompting to fill in usernames and passwords, for example first typing username, then clicking next and then having to enter password. Roboform struggles with this sometimes so I need to open the program and grab the password from there (which is still pretty easy). I wish it had a way to share a single password to someone without actually giving them the password.

Ed from Skills Inc

Been using RoboForm since day one

I use RoboForm Business edition to share my safenotes and password with my IT and Quality Dept depending on the login or server. I also depend on Roboform to keep safenotes on all my server config notes. They may have passwords or IP addresses that I need to keep secure. I own crypto currency and I use Safenotes to track my Coin addresses and passcodes safe.

Pros

Safenotes! They are a great place to store sensitive notes and passphrases when logins are not enough. I keep Birth dates, social security numbers, Bitcoin wallet passphrases and server notes here.

Cons

When an app password match is not found on the mobile app, there is no search box, just an option to see everything. We need to be able to search for passwords, because my everything is 500 passwords long!

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

The ability to launch my logins and safenotes from the taskbar just worked better for me than with LastPass.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied June 2019

Hi Ed - The search box is available in the latest version. Please upgrade. Thanks!

Mark from Mark D Worthen PsyD

Industry: Mental Health Care

I have used RoboForm for 10 years

I have used Roboform everyday for ten years. I wouldn't keep using it with all the options out there if it did not perform exceptionally well and solve the proliferating password problem with ease.

Pros

(+) Synchronization between devices - I have never had a problem with this feature. I use an iPhone and a Win 10 desktop. (+) Strict security - and they make it easier to login to your account on a smart phone with fingerprint login (and perhaps other such methods in addition). (+) Flexible - For example, you can add standard or custom fields it the default fields don't have what you need. (+) Bang for your buck - Many software companies lure you in with a good product at a low price (or free) and then bombard you with sales emails, popup messages, banners, reminders, promotions, etc. The only time I recall seeing a promotional message is on the website after updating the software. They probably send out occasional emails with promotions, but the fact I can't remember any suggests such messages do not annoy or distract me.

Cons

(-) Customer service options are limited although I have always received a response. (I always use the paid version—I'm not sure if that makes a difference.)

Tyler from Quantum Digital, Inc.

Industry: Printing

Has Been keeping our accounts secure for years

We use this to software to keep our company accounts organized and secure with unique credentials that we can share with teams.

Pros

I like that it works and sync with an mobile apps as well as the desktop application and integrations with browsers. I like the security center that helps my audit my logins so I can see which accounts are using duplicate or insecure passwords. I like how you can put in safe notes and identifies in addition to just storing passwords.

Cons

It does crash sometimes and will sometimes start using a bunch of CPU and I will have to kill the process. Also when updating the software it requires to close down your browser, though I'm sure all software of this type has to as well. I do wish that I could sign into multiple roboform accounts in the iOS app because I use roboform with separate business and personal accounts.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied June 2019

Hi Tyler - Thanks for the feedback! If/when RoboForm crashes, please be sure to submit a crash report. Regarding the closing of the browser when updating, you're correct that it is standard. Lastly, we've passed your account request for iOS along to our developers and they are working to add this functionality. Thanks for the great suggestion!

Keith from Nexo Group

This password valult is a life saver

I have many, many accounts to log in to and use it many times every day. I could not remember all the passwords I maintain any other way.

Pros

Roboform is very easy to use, it is has an organized layout, is intuitive and reliable. Receive updates fairly often. The plugins ins work well without issues. I like that if I change the password to a site that I already have in Roboform, the password in Roboform asks to update the password authomatically.

Cons

There is really nothing ths is a significant detractor. I have never had an application issue or required any tech support.

Wulliams from UCAB - Universidad Católica Andrés Bello

Maximum security in the protection of my passwords.

Pros

Roboform is the leading software par excellence in the management and storage of user passwords for logins. This is its greatest strength and why I use it in my work environment. Currently in our work group I manage the treasury, event planning, cultural and theatrical activities; to keep protected and stored each of the bank passwords and electronic kernels, this software is my undisputed ally. Only by logging in with my user I have control of each of these passwords and I can use them freely in the pages or sessions that request it. A Software that I fully recommend, since with this software you will no longer have to worry about the loss or forgetting of passwords necessary to give continuity to your work activities, and the best part of all this is that it is free and very easy to use.

Cons

Perhaps its great strength can also be its great weakness, I mention this because roboform stores each of your passwords centralizing them in software, the weakness I observe in this is in relation to hacking my account, since an unauthorized person who enters my roboform session could steal each one of my keys.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback! We're thrilled to hear you're putting RoboForm to good use. Regarding security, it's of the utmost importance to us. Decryption is performed locally on your local browser and not on our server. No RoboForm data can be accessed without the Master Password and the Master Password is never transmitted to our servers. As such, even in the unlikely event that our servers were breached, your data is effectively useless without the Master Password to decrypt it. Should you have any remaining questions regarding RoboForm security, please do not hesitate to reach back out. Thanks again!

Brian from Peachmorph

Must-have to manage all your online passwords!

Time-saving and easy password retriever!

Pros

Using just 1 master password to upkeep and maintain all my online account passwords had helped immensely all these years. It served me well in checking passwords when I forget as I age. I don't have to remember all the passwords, which I found to be a chore! Besides, it can help generate strong and secured passwords on the fly when it comes to creating new online accounts for products and services that I frequent. Moreover, I can sync all my passwords across PCs, Macs, laptops and mobile devices with just 1 click. Easy peasy! In short, it is a great time-saver.

Cons

Minor issue is that when the password list gets too long, I had problem locating and auto-filling it in the right account! Even with the search function, I sometimes can't locate the right password. Other than that, Roboform works wonderfully for me.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied July 2018

Hi Brian - thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad to hear RoboForm is is helping you out. Regarding the minor issue you mentioned, try renaming the login(s) to better suit your needs; this is the best way to gain more control of your list. Recognizing the name of the login should be designed on what its for (e.g. "facebook," "facebook-kelly," "fb-jim"). This naming scheme helps when you more than one account for the same site/domain. Otherwise, should you require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach back out. Thanks again!

Flint from Peaceful Property Management

How did I live without it

HANDS DOWN a must have now. I will never be able to go back to a static spreadsheet or writing down my passwords. I have way too many now. I have over 100 passwords and now I can make them all unique and as complex as needed.

Pros

- SUPER convenient - Password are complex and secure now - Just a click of a couple buttons and I'm in - Company ability to create groups for controlling passwords to different users/groups - Save time and hassle immensely. - Always updates - Decent user interface

Cons

- Always have to restart due to new updates. BUT not a bad thing I guess ha. - User interface could be cleaned up.

We love this product and have now used it for several years. Great secure password tracking.

All my log ins and passwords are now securely stored in the encrypted cloud, all in one place, with easy (secure) access by me from just about anywhere.

Pros

Reasonably priced, secure, cloud based means of securely storing and accessing the bazillion login/passwords we all have. I can get easy access to all my logins from any machine that I run using the RoboForm anywhere service. I can't imagine not using this type of product.

Cons

My greatest fear is that one day I will see headlines saying that SiberSystems servers were hacked. Maybe this is unfounded, but that's really the only think I don't like about storing the crown jewels on a vendors servers. Not a criticism of RoboForm per se, just a concern about the concept. However I believe the encryption and security they uses is adequate to justify use of the product.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We certainly understand your security concerns, but rest assured, security is our top priority. We go to great lengths to protect our user's data and we're happy to address any specific security questions you may have. Additionally, you can find a brief overview of RoboForm security here: https://www.roboform.com/security.

Roboform Does the Job

These days—even with Google and Apple offering to save all your passwords, a somewhat scary proposition—a password manager is simply a requirement to ensure you're creating, remembering and using singular and secure passwords. Roboform is excellent on Windows and getting better on Mac and iOS.

Pros

As a long-time user, I most appreciate their commitment to continuing development. The software is updated frequently and they continue to expand the platforms on which the program/app is available.

Cons

In the Windows environment, there's nothing I've found in this market segment that I like better than Roboform. It's been around for many years, and just gets Windows. Its iOS product is getting better (and automatically syncs with other devices) and they continue to expand to other platforms. Unfortunately, their Mac program is still not quite up to snuff, with several deficiencies in performance relative to the Windows version.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review RoboForm! We strive to provide a consistent and quality application across all operating systems and devices. Should you have specific requests for Mac, please do not hesitate to send them our way: http://bit.ly/1L9QELn. Thanks again!

Feldriana from PDVSA

A software that I highly recommend to people who use a lot of logins and passwords.

To incorporate this software into your daily work functions is to say goodbye to wasted time by remembering and adding users and passwords. Although it may seem simple, accessing bank, business, corporate, administrative and even project review accounts with a single click is a great convenience that saves time that can be invested in other activities. I potentially recommend this software to everyone

Pros

I have a wide range of websites, online accounts, bank users, services and programs that I use at work where I have to have a username and password. Roboform came into my life at the right time, it stores an unusual amount of users and passwords, allowing me to save important time in the search for each password, and also allows me to have my passwords protected without having to use my memory to access my users. In addition to this it is very easy to use, just indicate in the search tab of the web browser that you want to use roboform and READY! Your password will appear instantly. Your protected database is very useful for the functions I perform at work and also works for me personally.

Cons

At the moment I have not been able to get any cons in this software, as I have tested it in several pages, in several web browsers and applications without any problem. It is a software that optimizes the use of passwords and users in a transcendental way. I can't find any flaws in the software.

Sherry from Aon

The Best Password Manager available!

Easy to use, and remembers what you need to secure all your sites. Even offers a Master password so no one can access your password even if they access your computer.

Pros

RoboForm stures your usernames (or email account) and password to sign into all your favorite sites. The software also works as a bookmark manager too to remember the site addresses (has search function) and then when you arrive, ability to use saved login information. And I create folders allowing me to separate bills, career, housing, and whatever I desire. This software can also generate passwords that are random so they are stronger. I have used this software for over 20 years and it was one of the best purchases I have made.

Cons

The free version allows you to save about 10 passwords. But after you try it, you will buy it so not a big issue! This should be available at all companies as they require different passwords for everything. And companies want to 'generate' complex password which cannot be guessed... but that is harder for you to remember.

Layton from Attendee Management Inc.

Allows me to keep all my logins and passwords in one place and access them anywhere.

Ability to maintain and share login credentials, passwords, and notes securely.

Pros

The feature I like the most is the ability to share certain passwords with my coworkers. My company is on the Business edition, and we have various shared folders set up. The passwords are always up to date for everyone even if someone has to change one.

Cons

My only complaint is that with the web, desktop, mobile, and all the browser extensions, it seems like they are not always all on the same version.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied November 2017

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review! Regarding the version of RoboForm, once you upgrade your desktop to v8 and sync, your data will automatically be upgraded to the new one file format across your mobile devices and this will be reflected in your online account. If you're experiencing inconsistencies across browsers, this may be due to individual browser limitations which are imposed on the RoboForm extension. To be sure, however, please do not hesitate to submit any questions or concerns via our online support center and our technical team will gladly investigate: https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en

Password Protection at its Best

Pros

Save all your passwords in one spot, protected by a master password with RoboForm. I've tried a variety of other password programs, but none have been as easy to use and full-featured as RoboForm. While a lot of people store passwords with their browser, that is NOT a best practice. For your online safety, you should not be using the same password over and over, plus, they should be complex, so having a password manager like this not only simplifies things, it makes you much safer online. The password generator feature is great too, allowing you to use very complex, nearly impossible to crack, passwords.

Cons

Having had it for years, I was accustomed to how it integrated with browsers and kept it in its own toolbar. They've had to make some adaptions to how it integrates with browsers. It's still there on the browser, just not like it was in the past.

Everianny from PwC Venezuela

An excellent software to manage passwords and auto-fill forms

As he was promoted in my company, I was assuming more responsibilities that depended among other things, to handle applications, software and bank accounts, so I had to have the handling of more than 6 passwords. Roboform was the solution for the management of these accounts, since it allowed me to memorize them all automatically without worrying about the security of them. Buy this software that you will not regret

Pros

This software plays a very important role in my work. Between the kindnesses that I can recognize of Roboform we have: -Its highest quality, manage passwords. It is no longer a problem to manage multiple passwords thanks to Roboform. -The format of auto filling is an excellent option that saves time and effort. - Its synchronization with the explorers makes it easier when using it with internet.

Cons

Sometimes I have had problems to use the auto-fill formats, since they tend to get confused, so I have automatic information filling in different pages from the ones initially selected by me, creating problems for me.

Larry from Peplin Photographic

Industry: Photography

My Go-To form filler

We both feel a lot safer having a wide variety of difficult passwords that we don't need to worry about managing mentally. We's getting older now, and I have relied on Roboform for as long as I can remember... 15 years? Probably! My wife has been a user since 2010, and she loves it.

Pros

I like how Roboform keeps itself up-to-date with unintrusive notices. It used to be a pain, but they have smoothed out the process, and it's much better now. Also, it is such a no-brainer, even my wife became a paid user a few years ago after she saw how much it did to speed up all kinds of things, whether it's shopping, paying for things, or just signing in to our web sites.

Cons

Nothing, actually. I need to pare down my list of logins/passwords, because the list is too long, but that's my bad.

Ratko from EnCoCreative

Easy to use password manager that works on multiple devices

I use it for passwords for around 500 accounts and all credit cards and similar personal information.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Has autocomplete for forms, which is a one click login. Works great on mobile - with finger print access. Works perfectly for pin codes and similar notes - a one stop shop for logins, credit card details and similar data. Plugin for Chrome. Good value for price.

Cons

The chrome plugin has bugs. Plugin doesn't recognise all forms and doesn't save the login details automatically then. No workaround to save logins if it doesn't recognise the form.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied November 2017

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review! Regarding Chrome issues, if you haven't already, please submit a ticket so our technical support team can look into the matter ASAP. Thank you. https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en

Rick from Rio Grande Credit Union

RoboForm

Great overall experience. Definitely worth the money. I liked it so much, I rolled it out within the company I work for.

Pros

I have been using this product for several years and recently rolled it out at my company. It's easy to use, transportable, and secure. You can install it on any device you use and if you make a change to a password on one device, you can sync another device to the cloud ensuring you have the most recent passwords.

Cons

The only thing I dislike is you can't forget your master password. If you do, RoboForm doesn't offer you the capability to change or reset a password if you forget it. I know this is the point of the product but it would make life easier if there was a "forgot password" function on the main site.

Teela from Allen Insurance Group

Good password organizational program

Pros

RoboForm is easy to use. It is literally just a click and fill. It saves the website a long with the login and password. Updating a password is easy too. No more excel worksheet with a list of user names and passwords.

Cons

It doesn't work for all sites. I haven't been able to figure it out but I think some websites block the use of RoboForm which is inconvenient but you just type it the info manually. Also when going to a new site you only have a few seconds to tell RoboForm to save the new site and password or you have to enter it manually.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied May 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! Regarding the sites that are posing an issue with RoboForm, please feel free to send the list our way and our team will gladly investigate. Thank you! http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Ted from Independent

One of the best password managers on the market!

Secure and organized password, bookmark, financial account, and form data available on all my connected devices.

Pros

I've been a long time Roborm user and have seen this program continually evolve every year. I love the cross platform compatability and synchronization functionality and advanced form filling features. I also love the fact that not only does it save all my website logins it also allows me to manage my bookmarks securely and keeps all my devices synchronized and up to date.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that has not already been covered. It would be nice if I wasn't forced to use their browser on my android phone instead of them making their app integrate inside of my chrome browser on my phone.

Shekhor from Biz Brainers

The only software I am using for last 11 years

When I first got my internet connection, I was looking for a program which can save my passwords effectively and easy to use. Fortunately, I found RoboForm when searching best password manager in Google. From that day my online experiences changed dramatically. I never ever have to worry about choosing the password or even about remembering them

Pros

You can save passwords directly from the login window and from the next time you can click the passcards and it will take you directly to the page and automatically will fill the login forms and click the submit button. Its like magic to me. In addition, it can also save forms and fill with the same text field for the later use

Cons

I did not find any yet. Maybe I got more than I expect.

Gilad from CheckPoint

Must have for the agile ones

It helps us avoiding bad configurations ans saves us major amount of time in our daily tasks.

Pros

This product completely leveraged my daily task processing by saving by the time of retyping, refilling and sharing - credentials storing is a great feature for me, especially when connecting to the less frequent sites, its combination with auto-refresh features can also save a lot of time sitting next to the PC.

Cons

Not all sites are supported, along with the newer technologies, HTML 5 is seems to be more problematic for this product.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied April 2019

HI Gilad - thanks for the feedback! If you can please submit a list of sites that RoboForm is having difficulty autofilling, we'll gladly investigate. Thanks again! http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Anais from Conviasa

Managing passwords in my work is no longer a problem

After having said the above, I think it is very clear that you must use this software and start enjoying all its benefits

Pros

Roboform is an excellent tool for all those who for one reason or another handle many softwares or web portals that require passwords. Its use is simple, you only have to enter the web portals or software that require passwords and Roboform will ask you if you want to save the passwords. This resource is very useful in the work since I manage enough passwords and in many of the occasions I had to write them down, putting at risk that someone could access to where I write the passwords and steal them. Now with Roboform I can have all my passwords saved in my user, as well as encrypt them to have more security. I highly recommend this software

Cons

During the time I have used Roboform, I have not found any problems or problems that in any way impede my work functions, so I do not have any type of objection in relation to the functions of this software

Erik from ISProjects

Great software using it already for more than 10 years

For me it's the best password manager available, tried a lot of different onces but they always lack certain functionality which I use in Roboform.

Pros

Great password manager which has a good integration in Windows / IOS Security center build in Can also fill-in passwords in Windows applications and not only in websites. Implemenation for IOS works great, can be used as the standard password manager in IOS. Share password folders with others users Create safe notes and not only passwords. Create diffenent identities to be able to fill-in website forms including payment info.

Cons

Can not be used in combination with ie Ubikey , they are working on it but it;s not available yet.

Mike from Urban Camper - Mike Calabro Photography

Industry: Photography

It might not be the best

Pros

I have been using RoboForm for nearly a decade. It does not have the best reviews out of all of the password managers. That is kind of a good thing. Since it is less popular it has not been targeted by hackers like the more known password managers. Password managers are a must.

Cons

Robofrom often has problems filling out the proper fields so I often have to manually put in passwords. The app on my Android rarely works for any apps besides the Chrome browser for me. I wish it had more tips on proper password practices. Things like; reminders to update master passwords, reminders and help on updating all passwords, better integration with non-web browser apps.

Good - With A Few Caveats

Password vaulting and password entry.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use, yet many of our folks still get somewhat confused when saving passwords. The biggest thing that confuses them is saving a password on a password change screen. That's a problem because that's not the normal logon screen. It would be nice if RoboForm would be intelligent enough to detect what the new password is on a password change screen and change the normal password on the common logon screen, but it doesn't. But as a pro for the software it's fairly user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes users get confused. You really have to think what it's doing before saving a password and whether that's the right thing to do at the time. it also doesn't work well on every sort, maybe 90% or more but not all. Last, it's not the newest technology like SSO tools.

John from ADB Safegate Americas

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Using RoboForm for over 3 years now and saving time and sanity. Fill & submit passwords with ease.

Improved productivity, daily time savings, improved organization

Pros

Easily integrates into the Chrome Browser and is ready to go. Starts remember all of the website passwords and helps with password protected Excel files. Safenotes also easily allows you to add software registration information, software ID's etc so you always have the information you need when you need it. The quick "Search" box allows you to locate a website, login and get to the location quickly

Cons

Does not always work on sites with pop-up windows, sometimes the excessive reminders of newer versions gets old but understandable that RoboForm has to adapt and keep up with website programming

Jackie from Highpoint Insurance Group, LLC

Very easy to use.

How it looks and works different between browsers. But this is a browser issue not RoboForm. It may look different and react different. A few of the features look different between Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. We do not use Safari but I am assuming it is the same issue. It is not extreme and doesn't cause an issue for most only those that are somewhat tech challenged.

Pros

Ease of use. All employees were able to implement and use immediately. It is extremely easy to turn on and off for employees. Easy to manage from an Administration point of view. Employees are able to comprehend and use immediately without much follow-up. Organization and edit features of the program are great too.

LINA MARIA from PDVSA-Intevep

One of the software that has contributed most in the performance of my work duties

Pros

Although it may seem silly or unimportant, the storage of passwords is important in the workplace. Daily I manage several accounts and emails associated with my work space; from access key to internal servers, to chemical information processors, which require keys, this is where Roboform becomes my great ally. Thanks to Roboform I can store all the passwords I use at work and in my personal life in a quick, easy, and most importantly, secure way. I also recognize this software is that I no longer have to systematically remember the passwords of memory, since Roboform remembers them and stores them for me, in encrypted files that interconnect with browsers. This software is simply fascinating and very innovative, it makes all of the difficult things very easy.

Cons

Of moments, and after having used the software insistently, I can not issue negative comments that tarnish this fabulous software

John from ADB Safegate

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

A must have to save you time and sanity when it comes to all your passwords

Improve personal productivity, personal security of important data and passwords

Pros

Integrates easily with Chrome/IE. Simple to install and easy to keep software updated. With over 150+ password compiled in 25+ years of working, it is a must if you want to stay productive and not waste time opening a password file. Autofill, fill/submit saves so much time across the web and applications. Safenotes is also a great adder for other important data to protect

Cons

Still struggles at times with web apps that have pop-out windows and doesn't recognize some form fields on web pages, but for the most part it handles almost everything.

Thomas from Town of Stoneham

Swiss Army Knife of Password Managers

Pros

I use RoboForm across 7 devices and my passwords are always available to me. Any updates are immediately synced across all devices. RoboForm generates complex passwords and prompts and auto-updates password changes. I use it as a replacement to my favorites bar.

Cons

I wish the iPhone would sync automatically like all the other devices. Sometimes I forget that I updated a password until I go to use it on the iPhone and the password fails or is missing. I also wish RoboForm was better at multilevel logins; logins where you need to enter the username on one screen and the password on the other.

Keyana from IntuitSolutions

Roboform has improved greatly since v. 8.0 was released last year.

Pros

I like that it can be used on mobile, not just the desktop. In fact, I find the mobile version more intuitive at times.

Cons

Roboform developers need to bring back the toolbar for Mozilla Firefox (Quantum) v. 57. The toolbar was MUCH easier and faster to use, rather than clicking on the Roboform icon on the browser menu, and searching/filtering for a login. It's only one extra scroll to the right and click, but you'd be surprised at how much longer it takes to use to icon, instead of the always present toolbar, and sometimes, you have to click your selected credentials twice before Roboform fills in the login form.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied January 2018

Hi Keyana - thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Per Mozilla, Firefox 57 only supports WebExtensions. As a result, support for browser toolbars like RoboForm's is not possible.

Brian from Villa Luna Nueva

Every body should have Roboform

Great. I use it many times every day.

Pros

It makes it very easy to pull up and autofill passwords and credit card numbers. It syncs from PC to iPhone seamlessly. I have friends who are constantly forgetting their passwords and resetting them and that would drive me crazy. There are just too many websites requiring various usernames and passwords these days.

Cons

I wish on the iPhone it autofilled a little more automatically but it is vastly improved from a few years ago. Plus it's not much more effort than using Apple's iCloud keychain so it must have something to do with iOS.

The only tool you need to manage your passwords

Pros

I've been using the software for more than 5 years and I'm very pleased with it. I just switched to the business account that lets me share password with my collaborators. I like the simplicity and reliability of the interface. I also like that each password is a file and I can save them and backup myself.

Cons

I'd like to be able to store images as well. I'd like entering the password to be a bit faster. Dashlane (a competitor I used for a while before switching back to Roboform) allowed to just click near the password field and immediately fill in the fields.

R. Curtis from Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Time saver elite!

Instant access to passwords and URLs without all the overhead and complications.

Pros

As an IT professional I have searched for one place to handle my password management securely and easily. Look no further. Roboform beats all competitors easily. Integrates with every platform I own. I turn to this application multiple times per day and it has saved me so much time and frustration. Best password management software ever!

Cons

The size of the menu in the webbrowser is a bit overwhelming at times. With over 750 accounts saved in my account it gets rather large.

Jeffrey from Lonestar Computer Products

Industry: Computer Hardware

Best password keeper for PC

I’ve used it for at least 10 years for my work passwords. It is continuously updated. I love that.

Pros

Easy to use and does a lot of login steps for you.

Cons

Not good at all for Mac. I am a Mac user personally. And now almost exclusively an iPad user. It needs a lot of work to be usable on either platform. I currently use 1Password for all Apple products.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied November 2018

We're sorry to hear your Mac experience has been unsatisfactory. If there are certain features you feel are lacking or specific issues you're experiencing, we'd love for you to please submit them via a ticket so we may address them as needed. Thank you. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Best Form Filling Software.Period

QA has been made easier with it. Improves productivity by a great extent as it saves time by pre filling form data...

Pros

Ability to fill out forms quickly. Integration with all browsers(chrome/ie/firefox). Easy installation. Makes QA a breeze by storing all test data in roboform.

Cons

Asking for new Permissions in chrome extension become a bother.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied September 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review RoboForm for Business! We'd love to know a bit more regarding the permission issues you're having within Chrome. If you can please submit the info via the link below, we'll gladly review and assist. Thanks! http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Sagar from Pi tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Most secured, robost password manager

Earlier we used to write down credentials for each insurance carrier website in spreadsheet and update it every week as carrier's password expires often. Then I came across RoboForm almost 10+ years back and got addicted to it since then. Storing, updating passwords across multiple computers have never been so easy. We store and maintain over 50+ credentials effortlessly using RoboForm. It is must application to have if you have to deal with such situations and also highly recommended for personal use.

Pros

Very easy to use Highly secured with encryption Very flexible to use Value for money

Cons

None, its best password manager ever created.

Jorden from Bodies By Bench LLC

Roboform is very handy for organizing passwords and info

Pros

The things I like most about Roboform is the fact it's been a total time saver and no thinking required. I have an online business with lots of passwords for different tools and online paid services I have. So Roboform makes it super simple to automatically fill in my info and even edit things that are saved if needed. There are folders to categorize things as well. Recommend to anyone to try!

Cons

At this time, I really don't have any complaints or cons of using it. It's bee something I've used for years.

John from ADB Safegate Americas

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Remember 1 password and be done with it

Amazing how quickly you build up your password library of sites. Roboform helps easily manage that and makes you more efficient by getting you quickly to the site, application etc. and into your work. Stop wasting time with passwords.

Pros

Cost effective, simple to use, makes you more efficient. Add-on into Chrome is perfect and always ready to go.

Cons

Constant software version update reminders. Some pop-up password boxes are not detected and thus roboform's "fill and submit" is not activitated

Barry from Monterey Technology Group, Inc.

Roboform...can't live without it

Pros

The fact that I only have to remember one password. And with biometrics now, I don't have to remember any passwords. But I can still have a unique complex password for the hundreds of different logins I have between work and personal life.

Cons

I have been using it for many years so I'm used to it. But now that we are an enterprise setup and I have to train new users to Roboform, I can see how some options can be a bit confusing. But once you get used to it you can go back to not having it.

Great way to keep your passwords

I save tons of time thanks to Roboform.

Pros

It integrates with Chrome/Firefox and IE. Instead of me keeping track of all my passwords, I have them securely stored one click away. I like how it also help me generate strong passwords. And then there's also identities, which can be used to store general information that can be used for registrations.

Cons

The integration with browsers is sometimes not functioning well when a new browser upgrade takes place. Didn't happen for a while now, but it did in the past.

Michael from Resort Connections Inc.

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

amazing product to store all your passwords

makes life so easy with all the websites, IDs and passwords all automatically stored.

Pros

stores unlimited passwords and personal information in a vault. You can automatically log in to pages where it enters your id and pw automatically. phone app works the same.

Cons

They offer a few different products and it is a little confusing in terms of which one you would need to buy.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied May 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide a review! Regarding the product confusion, we're working to clarify/streamline this information in an upcoming website redesign.

Nick from Modesti's Car Care Center

A lifesaver

Pros

Pros: Keeps passwords up to date. Gives me access to my passwords anywhere.

Cons

Cons: It can be glitchy at times. Must have internet connection to access your passwords.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied March 2019

HI Nick - thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad you've been putting RoboForm to good use. Regarding accessing your data, RoboForm data can always be accessed locally from your device regardless of internet connection. Roboform 8 stores its data in C:\Users\\AppData\local\RoboForm\Profiles\Default Profile on your computer.

Thomas from Town of Stoneham

Long-Time Roboform User

Pros

I like the fact that the program is available across all platforms. I use it on my smartphone, iPad, 3 desktop PCs and my laptop.

Cons

I have a difficult time with activation at times. I have used the software for over fifteen years, but have trouble on occasion with activation.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied November 2018

Hi Thomas - thanks for taking the time to provide a review. Should you ever have issues activating, please do not hesitate to contact our support team and they'll gladly assist. Thanks again!