Browse Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews

Julian from ALMAAZ GROUP

December 2021

El mejor software de edición de pdf

Acrobat aporta ventajas en el trabajo colectivo de la compañía en el manejo de archivos donde cada usuario puede dejar cometarios y hacer ediciones directamente, ahora el equipo de trabajo realiza todo en menos tiempo gracias a que se trabaja bajo el mismo archivo.

Pros

Me gusto mucho la versión profesional se pueden editar todo tipo de archivos en PDF, no es necesario usar un programa de edición de diseño gráfico, además se puede agregar firma digital e innumerables funciones de edición de textos en formato PDF.

Cons

Los archivos muchas veces tienen problemas técnicos y a veces se dificulta la edicion de los textos.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

Este me pareció más profesional y con más herramientas de edición.

Aaron from Colorado Computer Care

Powerful PDF editing, but very expensive

Editing/annotating PDF's is a vital need for many individuals and especially businesses. While Acrobat DC is a great tool, its price can be quite prohibitive. As such, while using Acrobat DC is in and of itself a good experience, when taking into consideration its price, Acrobat DC ends up as a subpar experience.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat DC is an incredibly powerful PDF editor, supporting pretty much every feature you can imagine when it comes to PDF editing. These features include basic tools, such as deleting/adding/reordering pages, and adding annotations to more advanced functions such as editing existing text, deleting elements on the page, and creating fillable forms. Fillable forms in particular is a very powerful tool, with Acrobat attempting to automatically detect form fields within a PDF. In addition, Acrobat DC supports digital signatures. allowing you to edit vast majorities of a PDF including existing text. You can create fillable forms from an existing PDF that does not have fillable forms.

Cons

The main downside to Acrobat DC is its price - $15/month in perpetuity. For a program that is designed to do one thing (and it does that one thing quite well), $15/month is quite expensive. Furthermore, Acrobat DC's interface is extremely dense and can be hard to navigate. Finally, creating fillable forms can be a lesson in frustration when Acrobat's auto form detection fails.r

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Acrobat DC

Acrobat DC IS NOT my PDF editor of choice. For Mac users, Readdle PDF Expert is a fantastic option, supporting nearly everything Acrobat DC can do (outside of creating fillable forms) at a significantly lower price ($100 for a lifetime license).

Jude from Self Employed

Fashion design consultant's useful communication tool, Adobe Acrobat!

When showing clients work, each file I create in Adobe Acrobat is tailored specifically to the needs of the customer. Even though I have a website, I find it's too broad and not focused enough. With Acrobat, I am able import, edit and create my PDF files easily. My clients can receive and view the file either as an attachment or link

Pros

One of the main reasons I use Adobe Acrobat is the ease of use by client. They can easly open the file and view the attachment and navigate throughout the file. With Adobe Acrobat I can produce PDF files that are specifically tailored to the needs of the customer.

Cons

Sometimes files can become too big. When working with files that have large amounts of text it can be cumbersome to move around some of the parts. There are other alternatives to Acrobat that do not require a subscription. Before you were able to purchase off the shelf, now you need to purchase a monthly subscription.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Acrobat DC

I subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud and Acrobat is included in the subscription so I find it affordable and since it's Adobe it works seamless across all the other applications found in the suite.

Mark from towber

December 2021

adobe acrobat dc SUCKS.... and the support system is the worst.

Terrible. Atrocious.

Pros

nothing absolutely nothing. definitely not the tool or the support

Cons

I was told this program had the best digital signature tools. I started a free trial to test it. Free trial did not work for digital signature... Adobe then told me I had to set up a different trial.... This fixed nothing. So the problem was sent to some other department . A day later they emailed me that it could not be fixed. I go on line to cancel the trial. Remove the application ... and now all my pdf files are gone. Every damn one of them. Every receipt. Every file.. Every form... gone. Every file I click on just says "File cant be found " And when I call adobe to get them back I get told they wont talk to me unless I start a new trial. Time for a law suit.

Will from Morrison Law Office

Industry: Law Practice

The gold standard but expensive

Pros

Adobe Acrobat is pretty much the gold standard for PDFs. But it has gotten too expensive for me, with the subscription based fee system.

Cons

The cost of this program is its biggest con. It has gotten to expensive to me. As a result, I have switched to a less expensive PDF editor. I now use Kofax Power PDF Advanced.

Robert from Community Natural Foods

Feature rich but more expensive than most small/med businesses need

Overall Acrobat has been a solid product. Users are familiar with the product, the menu is intuitive and the product is solid. The only issue I have is the monthly costs when comparing to user needs. The old 'Standard' and 'Pro' licensing created a lower cost effective option but this doesn't present an option anymore.

Pros

Acrobat DC is feature rich with functions like secure digital signature. It is the standard product for PDF management.

Cons

The subscription model can be more costly if the user isn't a heavy PDF editor. If the user needs only basic PDF function I would look for another product.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Acrobat DC

The suite of Acrobat products made it easier to have a single monthly subscription with the additional Adobe products we subscribe to.

Brian from Stoughton Utilities

Industry: Utilities

The industry leader still leads, but leaves much to be desired.

We use Adobe because we have to use Adobe. It offers everything we need when working with PDFs, though it's often frustrating.

Pros

We use Adobe because we've always used Adobe. We've tried other programs to create and edit PDFs, but we keep coming back to Adobe because it offers all the options needed. The interface is familiar to users, though few actually like it.

Cons

Many aspects of the user interface aren't user-friendly. Options are set in side panes and not available by right-clicking like most users would expect. Bulk-edits to fields (text fields, forms fields, etc.) often aren't possible, and it takes a lot of clicks to complete what should be simple tasks, especially when trying to make document-wide changes.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe offers everything we need in a single package. Though the user interfaces in the competitors are often easier to use and more intuitive, they lack the features offered in Adobe.

Find that go-to pdf reader

I'm very sensible to light themed programs due to a visual condition, being able to modify settings and preferences to create a darker theme made me extremely happy, i was able to rely on this software to read several hours a day without eye strain.

Pros

I believe that adobe has at least to huge strengths, the first one is the user experience, i find really comfortable to use the program, scroll down progressively and even find words, highlight text or fit in different ways the pages. What's more, this software comes with great document management and security, since it provides encryption and passwords for files and various formats at the same time.

Cons

Document editing on Adobe feels limited, signatures and fillings could be improved since the free version is kind of limited.

Ruben from Lisbon Project

An essential tool in every work computer

I believe Adobe Acrobat DC is the most complete PDF solution you can download into your computer. It has saved me from multiple file troubles in the past.

Pros

Let’s face it: Adobe invented the PDF. Adobe Acrobat gives you total control over your PDF files, from creating and editing to sharing.

Cons

This software always has been a memory hog. In most modern computers, you shouldn’t have a problem running it. The interface can be a bit confusing if you are not familiar with Adobe software.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

It has more tools available.

Easy to Use but may need to upgrade to PRO version

Great software that is easy to use for viewing PDFs. Highly recommended for basic use. For more features, you need the Pro version.

Pros

You can view, edit, save, and print PDFs easily. You can access basically all formats of PDFs. You can also edit through highlighting or adding comments which is helpful for students reading text books or professionals who may be reviewing a document and what to keep track of important points. I like the Fill and Sign feature where you can add text, symbols, and signatures to the document. Not all PDFs are created in a fillable format and so this feature allows you easily type into spaces. You can use different colours and font sizes. It also works well with touchscreen devices. I enjoy the fact that you can create an account and log in. With this feature, you are able to utilise cloud storage and have access to your files on whichever device you are using.

Cons

Features that have become essential for me such as creating PDFs and more complex editing are only available in the PRO version. You are not able to create documents, make other edits such as adding text, or even rearrange or deleting pages.

George from Mouser Agency

Adobe is a premium product

Adobe is great, except for the periodic subscription check... too annoying to live with.

Pros

Best in class for everything it does, and I've used a lot of PDF editors.

Cons

There is some anti-piracy feature that periodically checks your subscription status I guess... regardless makes you login to your Adobe account from time to time, for no reason that I can figure, but at the most inconvenient times. For example I was sharing my screen in a meeting, and when I tried to open a pdf it prompted me to log in to Adobe. I don't memorize my Adobe password... so had to open my password list infront of everyone, and then it sent me an email confirmation code that I also had to open infront of everyone. That is the last day I used Adobe Acrobat... had to pay a $29.99 dollar fee to cancel as a nice exiting poke in the eye.

Lexi from Yard Truck Specialists

Simple product that works well for reading and reviewing

I use this software almost daily for a variety of reasons from document and proof review to simple signing and forwarding of contracts. I have had absolutely no problems with it thus far.

Pros

As with all Adobe products it is cross program compatible and syncs well with all the design programs for proof review as well as signing off on contracts.

Cons

The free version is limited in use, signing/viewing/simple editing. The pro version; however, is extremely useful in business to business exchanges.

Alejandro from Freelancer

Industry: Oil & Energy

Adobe Acrobat DC, the best software to view PDF files

In general, my experience with Acrobat has been very good, all the books and standards in PDF format that I use in my work I open with this software. Years ago I was able to use the PRO version and it was very useful in my work, since I had to scan and gather a large number of documents and although the files could have more than 500 pages, the program's compression options allowed having files of acceptable sizes without losing quality

Pros

For me, Acrobat Reader is the best software to view PDF files on the PC, although there are many other alternatives, I would not change the free version of Acrobat for another. Although the PRO version of Acrobat is very complete and allows the creation and editing of PDF files, that monthly or annual payment is only justified if you are going to take advantage of it.

Cons

The main disadvantage of Acrobat DC Pro is the monthly payment, it is too expensive for someone who is only going to use it sporadically, to gather files or sign documents

Adobe Acrobat DC - Everything about PDFs

Though the cost is much higher than other PDF editors, the quality of the work it provides is far more greater than the cost.

Pros

The coolest feature is Adobe's ability to convert almost any format of OCR images. This includes the conversion of scanned documents too.

Cons

If the basic editing of PDF is enabled in PDF reader free version, it will so much beneficious.

Acrobat of print

It has done everything I’ve needed. I have yet to find an issue but there are a lot of features I do not use!

Pros

Acrobat is the software of choice for printing labels for beer cans. I’ve found the printing functions work best for PDF’s.

Cons

I don’t have anything negative to say. It has done everything I’ve needed to print labels on a primera printer.

Jessica from Williams & Keckler, LLC

Adobe Acrobat DC is Necessary for Business

I can't effectively do my job without Adobe Acrobat DC. I use it every single day. I use it to attach my signature to documents, fill documents, edit documents, and make instructions on how to use different programs for both employees and clients.

Pros

I like that I can edit and customize any document. I love that I can scan in a document and about instantly transform it into a fillable form.

Cons

I wish Adobe could be more cost efficient. I however haven't found another product that offers as many features. We also use a Thomson Reuters product called File Cabinet CS that fights with Adobe Acrobat DC but is ok with the reader version. I wish the integration between these two products would improve.

Akash from Inti Syndicates

I Love This Tool!

Pros

Phenomenal tool for any digital business, makes creating, editing, designing PDFs super easy and simple. Afterall these guys are the creators of the PDF file type

Cons

I wish it would integrate more with Microsoft Office products

Ivan Harris from National Defense College of the Philippines

Pat Your Documents With Adobe Acrobat

Pros

What I like the most about Adobe Acrobat is its functionality. You can easily edit your PDF document with just a few clicks. What's more is you can actually convert a scanned document into an editable one as Adobe Acrobat has the capacity to detect characters, be it may letters, numbers, or symbols.

Cons

I honestly don't think of anything not to like in Adobe Acrobat.

December 2021

Miroslav from Inphinity s.r.o.

Best software for PDF files

For true professionals, there is also the Pro version, which offers a few extra options. The basic version is definitely enough for non-demanding users.

Pros

I'm sure most people use Adobe products to process PDF files. Whether it's Adobe Reader for quoting these files or Adobe Acrobat for more professional work. It is very easy to work with PDF files in Adobe Acrobat. Whether you create them or edit text, images or change the page layout. I like how software has progressed over the years and that Adobe is still working on it.

Cons

There is nothing that bothers me about this product. I definitely recommend it to everyone.

Felicia from Bliss Network

Improving Business Productivity with Adobe Acrobat DC

Implementing Adobe Acrobat DC has reduced my frustration when needing to make even small edits to a PDF. This allows me to professionally edit documents to send out finished products. The electronic signature functions are easy to use and integrate with my email programs and notifications are sent directly to me. This keeps me from having to use a third-party solution for document signing.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat DC makes it easy to edit PDF documents to update essential information without having to start from scratch, which has improved my business productivity. The ability to easily send out documents for electronic signature is another essential part of the use of this software.

Cons

Sometimes this is slow to load and it takes some patience and precision to edit effectively but the time spent is worth it.

Robert from Welch Printing Co.

Industry: Printing

Adobe Acrobat Review

I sue it everyday, and love it... it is easy to use and intuitive tool placement has gotten better over the years!

Pros

I like to use it to create and/or break apart multi-page PDF files so i can edit them as single pages. I also use it to reduce the file size of LArge PDF files that need to be emailed for approvals.

Cons

It is the most expensive PDF software out there, but it is the best!! But what I like the least is the cost!!

Ronnie from The Christian Family Centet

Industry: Mental Health Care

Creating and Collecting Gone Wild

We don’t have staff dedicated to using Acrobat DC on a daily basis. This is because the benefits of the software allow us to spend minimal time creating documents and forms, which can then be easily distributed to the proper recipients. We may not use it every day, but that is only because it works so well. The creation of forms that previously took hours of tweaking and changing only to come out less than perfect is now a simple procedure that our staff can complete without spending inordinate amounts of time trying to “figure out” what to do.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat DC has been a vital addition to our office. It integrates seamlessly into our current work environment to the point that many staff members do not even realize that we are using it. For the staff members who do use it, their unanimous response is that there will be an uprising if we cancel the subscription to the software. The ability to edit PDFs, create dynamic forms for client questionnaires, collect esignatures, and utilize OCR makes it a necessity for many departments. The staff that create the forms love the ability to easily create forms quickly that can then be distributed amongst the staff. The staff that send out the applications rave on the features that allow them to collect signatures and collate data in a fraction of the time it previously took. We don’t look at Adobe as a software program but as an employee—and one that works more efficiently at a lower cost.

Cons

Our clients who are not computer savvy seem to be averse to using Adobe Reader DC to fill out documentation. Having an interface option that resembles other popular word processors would ease that burden, but it is by no means a deal-breaker when it comes to evaluating whether to retain our license.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

Nearly everyone in our office has a level of familiarly with Microsoft Office. They also have a familiarity with its shortcomings when forms and signatures are involved. We had staff members trying various types of end-around maneuvers to use Office to create forms. When we were introduced to Acrobat DC, it was an “a-ha” moment. We realized that the problems we had with Office had already been solved by Adobe.

Mariam from Bank of Georgia

The best way to work with pdf files

Adobe Acrobat DC allows us to swiftly and simply fill out and sign PDF forms, as well as amend and return PDF documents to clients and partners through email. As a result, the software increases our efficiency while also improving the client experience. Over the medium and long term, we anticipate the software application will assist decrease printing and courier expenses. Adobe is a must-have for both official and personal use due to day-to-day duties. Its storage features, in particular, have made it on my list of must-have apps.

Pros

I enjoy how simple it is to use, how many useful tools it has, how papers can be updated, how electronic signatures can be added, how you can clip photographs, add documents, and divide them, and how each tool is simple to use. They also make your regular tasks a lot simpler. I believe that each new version is far superior to the previous one, since it adapts to the contemporary demands of office job and education. The ability to quickly alter documents, including adding and changing information (text or pictures), inserting electronic signatures, rearranging pages, and connecting and splitting documents. Furthermore, it is software that has never caused me any issues while viewing PDF files (it displays any format correctly) and allows me to quickly check the certifications of the papers I get.

Cons

While editing documents, the location of test components might shift, making it difficult to reposition them. It also fails to correctly render the font of new edits. On many features, there isn't enough marketing and documentation. It may also be made to be a bit cheaper. There are a variety of features available, depending on how they are used. It's a little difficult to go back and forth between these functions. There are certain problems with text scanning that cause some characters to be misinterpreted. The cost of Adobe Acrobat DC licence is slightly greater, and the free version provides very restricted functionality to the user. Apart from that, the features, facilities, and user compatibility are excellent.

Allan from World Bank Group

Industry: International Affairs

A very complete and total PDF solution

Adobe Acrobat has been a very useful tool for me and my team. It allows us to collaborate seamlessly in working together to edit documents. We no longer have to contend with document formatting challenges we face when we collaborate to edit document in Word. There has been an overall improvement in document consistency and turn around time since we began using Acrobat for most of our pdf needs.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat offers a complete and total package for working with pdf files. One of my favorite features in Acrobat is the ability to edit text directly in the original document without even needing to struggle to identify the source font because the program is smart And powerful enough to do all that for you.

Cons

The product license issues and frequent update notifications that never seem to go away can be very distressing. And it’s also a bit more expensive. But I guess it’s worth it for the quality it offers.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

Acrobat had a lot more features on offer, and a lot more of our team members were familiar with it.

Irfan from CityFM89 (Dawn Media Group)

Industry: Broadcast Media

Create and Edit PDF files Without Hassle

Adobe Acrobat is an essential tool that we use all the time. Our program schedules are prepared in PDF and it is also used to compile advertisements plans. We need to revisit these documents and make many changes after the first draft is created, and it's all done in Adobe Acrobat. It is also used to view and print documents. Over the past several years, Adobe has had a positive impact on our business and played its part in the overall growth cycle.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Reader is an excellent software to view PDF files. It lets you save your documents on Cloud and view them from anywhere. Once a document is opened in the application, you can directly send it to email, or take out prints. Adobe Acrobat has a great repertoire of helpful tools. Using its easy interface, you can create a PDF, combine files, organize forms and pages, edit documents, export single pages or multiple pages, and enhance your documents with rich media. Document review options are simply awesome. Adding comments and notes, highlighting text in different colors are the most used features at my company. I particularly love the side-by-side comparison feature that immensely helps with my work.

Cons

It is a bit pricey as we have also used Fixit Reader to do a similar job. Moreover, learning how to use Adobe Acrobat for its full benefits, is a tedious job. Some of my colleagues can't put their finger on Acrobat finding it quite messy and complicated. Nevertheless, everyone for their own.

Luba from Darn Pottery

Excellence does not come cheap

The ability to quickly create pdf's from scratch, converted from photoshop files, MS word documents and even web pages (see caveat) is pretty life changing. We have been paying for Creative Cloud for ages and only last year realized that Acrobat was part of the package.

Pros

Acrobat is kind of the gold standard - what with inventing pdf and everything. My favorite and most used feature is its seamless integration for the Adobe creative package which also includes photoshop, indesign, and illustrator. As a wholesale art and design firm, we are constantly creating customized catalogs and look books for prospective customers. Acrobat makes it incredibly easy to generate a unique wholesale catalog, tear sheet and order form using a combination of images and documents created in other Adobe products.

Cons

One thing that is missing that should be part of the Adobe software is the ability to create a long single-page PDF from a web page web page. Right now, when I bring over text from our online store, there is a page break that shows up every time Adobe recognizes an end of viewable screen. This makes a document that should only be two or three pages long ... turn into a small book. It's annoying that I have to manually undo the page breaks every single time. Adobe should recognize and eliminate that problem.

Allen from Engoo

great app for the teachers

ADOBE Acrobat Reader DC is nothing but a primary PDF reader and editor for me that helps me to do my job as a teacher especially when I use sharing screen ADOBE Acrobat reader makes my desktop into a whiteboard with smart tools to annotate and edit my text. My clients are so happy to see me use this tool as my main and primary software.

Pros

There are a lot of things I like to mention here such as the reliability and security of this app. It allows me to store, view, and edit the given files in comparison with other PDF readers Adobe is more smooth and is equipped with better tools. It helps me to turn the pages, Zoom in / out tools with soft and smooth UI that allows a user like me to enjoy working with it .

Cons

Not much just these days Adobe has become the biggest part of every business I wish we could have more options on their promotional campaign during the year for having discounts on the product not just for Adobe reader but for Photoshop too.

Hari from Alfa Beta

Best PDF editor in the market

It absolutely love using Adobe Acrobat DC. It makes my job a lot easier and boosts my productivity.

Pros

Editing your PDF file becomes much easier with Adobe Acrobat DC. Exporting files and changing formats are hassle-free with adobe. Sending Electronic Signature has also been simplified exponentially with Adobe Acrobat DC. It connects with adobe creative cloud service where we can purchase its license and unlock all the features but can also be used for free with the basic features.

Cons

Sometimes the scanner doesn't recognize the texts or misinterprets it. And the premium pricing is a problem for people with weaker financial status.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

I've been using other Adobe Products for a long time so I thought of adding Adobe Acrobat DC to the ecosystem.

Amy from MILIDEA

Industry: Information Services

A+ for Acrobat

I love Adobe, starting with Acrobat for my document processing and team collaboration. Then there are a slew of various other tools they offer to be your own little fairy for projects work centered

Pros

Adobe Acrobat is an amazing software platform that starts with the best document processing software made. Hands down the easiest fastest and most functional of all document processing software that is available

Cons

There are no cons here. I have nothing negative to say about Adobe

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

I switched because hands down Adobe did more, made it easier , and was easier for all to jump in and use quickly

Ryan from Fullstop360

Industry: Graphic Design

Adobe Acrobat is Your Best Friend to Deal with PDF Docs

Overall, it has been a good experience with Adobe Acrobat DC. Brand Guidelines are one of our main products that we create for our clients. In most cases, we get requests to made different changes. Adobe comes in handy to leave comments and notes to edit content and make changes. I believe it is fair to say that Adobe has made a great difference in improving our work.

Pros

Leaving comments and notes on PDF files is the most liked option for me. My work involves checking various PDF documents for corrections and improvement. Adobe Acrobat DC is easy to work with. It allows to open, view, and edit multiples files. It is pretty easy to leave comments and highlight them in different colors. Likewise, adding notes in images files is not difficult. I use Adobe Acrobat DC mostly for adding comments and notes and I love everything about it.

Cons

I used free version before and it didn't give me access to all the tools and features. Moreover, editing text in the pdf document can be tricky sometimes. I messed up the format and setting while tying to edit text. It's hard to match the fonts, as well.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe has a better product support and more user-friendly options.

Glenn from International Rice Research Institute

Industry: Research

The OG PDF designer

While I sometimes use other apps to create my pdfs, I still consider Acrobat an essential part of my Adobe Suite. Like my dad, he may be slow but dependable when you need him.

Pros

Acrobat has been my go-to app for creating and designing pdfs for years now. While it hasn't aged fairly well in terms of functionality and ease of use, it is still the reliable and dependable app I use for pdfs.

Cons

In my computer, it is SLOW. Sometimes it is so slow that I just make my pdfs in Google Docs. Also sometimes the pdf elements are difficult to edit so I have to go back to Illustrator and redesign it there, then export it again. Takes time and effort.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Acrobat DC

I use a lot of different apps for making pdfs, I use whatever is necessary to get the job done.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

Didn't really switch, just the different apps in my pdf-making arsenal

Stefani from Inflo HR

Fantastic for Small Businesses!

Its been so helpful as a small business owner and made us more professional. It also integrates with my Gmail, so I can send files off easily. It is fantastic and even the emails pop up as I type them in.

Pros

This is a must have for any small business, the ease and functions it can do can save you SO much time as a professional! I am able to edit docs, save them, sign them, share them for signing, create forms, and so much more!

Cons

The only thing I do not like is that when you click something at the side you then cannot touch the document and need to click close at the top, I wish you could just click and it closed it - its a lot to move your mouse all the way to the top right - its frustrating.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

THis was the basic free version.

Deniz Yekta from UNIVERSITE PSL

An indispensable program for education

Pros

The most important feature of the program is that we can not only read pdf files, but also easily perform operations such as deleting pages, adding and editing within the text. Education is one of the most useful programs in my life.

Cons

Since the free version does not have everything, the Professional version is needed from time to time, but it is a bit expensive for students.

Anuththara from Northshore Campus

Best software for manage PDF files

Overall, Adobe Acrobat is a highly recommended software for view, edit and manage PDFs.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat is very useful for editing PDFs with many of the smart pdf editing tools. Further, it has the feature to export PDFs into other formats.

Cons

Even though, there are many editing tools and features, they haven't arranged in a good user friendly way and the use of those tools are bit troublesome.

Sarah from CRM Rental Management, Inc.

Would Recommend

I love using this software! I would be lost without it!

Pros

I LOVE working through Adobe Acrobat! Honestly, I don't even know how I did work without it - probably the hard way and the long way, I'm sure of it! This tool helps me edit pages from other documents, convert PDF's into Word or Word to a PDF as needed, vice versa. Majority of my work on a day to day basis, is working through PDF's using Adobe Acrobat Software!

Cons

There are times when I cannot simply get into the account, which is frustrating since a majority of what I do, it through PDF documents using Adobe. The other issue that I have is sometime editing a PDF. When adding an image or sometimes even text or a box of text that already exists and I want to change something, the whole layout of the PDF gets messed up, making it very difficult to fix the issue.

Hannah from UCLA

Comprehensive solution to PDF files

My overall user experience with Adobe Acrobat DC is very positive. The functions provided by this app are comprehensive. However, I personally believe that the user interface can be designed in a more intuitive way.

Pros

There are comprehensive functions provided by Adobe Acrobat DC. For example, a user can note the comments by the comment function in the app. Electronic signing is also provided by this app. Compared to mailing hard copies, electronic signing saves time and money. There is also a certificate function that helps a user to certificate a document remotely to make sure the version of the document is correct. The response time of this app is also very fast. Opening and closing this app can be done shortly that increases the time required to jump over different PDF documents.

Cons

The user interface is not friendly, so for a new user, it is not easy to find a function from a tab. The installation time required by this app is also too long.

Nur Shukria Hidayah from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia

Industry: Civil Engineering

Advances Editor

Pros

Features in Adobe is so much easy to use especially in editing PDF. The best part in using this application is the signature feature. I have used some other same system with this application, but Adobe is the best among the other. Not just that, I frequently use adobe in editing words like wrong words, mistaken abject and many more. Overall it is nice to have an application like this so people can edit document easier even without using their laptop.

Cons

The application may very useful but the price, for me is affordable, but some people with weak financial may not. Second is when you’re using the application on laptop, they tend to have kind of their own advertisement which I found very annoying. I may be the one who did not know how to change the setting but, in my opinion, it is really nice not to have that advertisement instead asking the user if they interested through email.

Faruk from iAge Technologies, Inc.

Great for daily document management and editing - 5-star app

Top-notch app for daily document management, PDF editing, sharing, and team collab. I particularly enjoy the mobile app on ipad - so intuitive. It is possible to use the app both with Google Workspaces and Apple collab tools. Even I change between the devices, the cloud storage allows me to see the comments and it makes sharing easier. It saves a lot of time especially when comparing two PDF files. Instead of reading manually, the app can do it for me and I can see only the part which are changed. If it is in your budget range, it is the best app to use for both personal or professional use.

Pros

Due to my role, probably I've used the document signing feature as all contracts fall at my desk. Apart from this basic feature, Acrobat DC has a lot of great features. My favorite is annotation on the pdf documents and share it with the team so that they can easily address changes. It adds a lot to our daily cooperation. Maybe it is not a game changer for many but I think scan enhancer is amazing. We often receive really low-quality scans and it helps us make them readable.

Cons

I think Adobe deserves its leading status in the market but I must say that it comes with a high price tag. It was around $179 annually, which is not cheap. You can definitely go with the standard version but there are so many features that our team can't do without.

LAURA from LULUBELLS GRAPHICS AND DESIGNS

ADOBE ACROBAT DC

I LOVE ADOBE PRODUCTS AND HAVE USED THEM SINCE DESIGN SCHOOL THEY ARE A LITTLE COSTY BUT THEY WORK WONDERS.

Pros

I LIKE THE FEATURES THAT THIS PROGRAM HAS TO OFFER.

Cons

I DO NOT LIKE HOW YOU EDIT TEXT WITH THIS PROGRAM KINDA CONFUSING.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

BECAUSE ADOBE HAS SO MUCH MORE TO OFFER.

Sherise from The Buddy Effect

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Adobe DC Does the Job Fairly Well

Overall, I really like the program, especially with it offering a web version. It does the job, allows me to protect sensitive documents via password implementation, and can be used on the go since there is a web version.

Pros

I'm a fan of Adobe Suite and this is not exception. This program makes it easy to edit PDF, convert them, and organize pages. It has a large font library, which makes it easy to match the font in the document.

Cons

For me, the icons and panel is a bit confusing. I'm not sure what all of the functions are nor do I feel that there is descriptive details about the functions.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Acrobat DC

The extensive document editing features.

Adam from https://www.cushmanwakefield.com

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Fantastic document viewer and editor

Adobe Acrobat DC is my go-to tool for most of daily work with documents. Using this software makes my work more efficient. Learning curve is very linear, so the product can be used by anyone without any extra knowledge or training.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat DC is easy to work with its workflow is very straightforward. Simple UI with basic editing tools will be enough for 99 percent of daily work with documents. I especially like its easy to use page management tool and being able to export in many different formats.

Cons

Adobe Acrobat DC is mainly a document management software and a reader, not an editor. While some of most important editing options are there (editing texts or notes), some more advanced publishing/vector editing tools are not available.

Shane from Brazile

Essential Product

Acrobat is second to none in working with pdf. The OCR needs work, but I haven't found one that's better. The ability to collaborate easily is great for teams. I like the ability to create a form from most applications.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat DC is essential to most businesses. The ability to easily create and edit pdfs is incredible. The learning curve for this software is low. It works flawlessly for most everything concerning pdfs. The OCR is the only point of contention for me. It's not as reliable as I would like, but it is comparable with other products. Acrobat is one of the products I cannot do without.

Cons

The OCR is not very reliable. Sometimes, it works especially well, but the majority of the time it is just ok.

Jessie from RenewAire

Not Free for a Reason

Pros

You can manipulate files so easily. Yes, there are free versions that can do some of the same things, but not as well or as intuitively and definitely not everything.

Cons

The need to justify the purchase with IT.

Valerio from Ghella S.p.a.

Create and edit PDFs with Adobe Acrobat DC

Pros

My favorite features in Adobe Acrobat DC are its user friendly interface, the ability to merge files of different formats into a single PDF, and the fact that it can open / edit / save pdfs directly from SharePoint. This product, combined with Adobe Sign, gives the best of itself.

Cons

I would prefer that the installation was more user-friendly and would not force me to install it on everyone's PCs.

Lawand from RHK & Associates

A Complete PDF Solution for Professionals

Pros

The most liked feature of this software is that it can edit, view files easily and smoothly.I have been using this software since more than two years and from then it has made my work easier to edit and convert PDF files easily.It's features like converting PDFs into any format, editing PDFs, highlighting texts are the most useful features for me.

Cons

The price which we pay for premium features are a bit high, everyone might cannot afford. So, it's price should be reduced.Other than that sometimes it doesn't run smoothly on my Laptop. Beside that it has no negative aspects, it's a fantastic software.

Alessandra from N/A

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Uso semplice

Risponde a quasi tutte le esigenze possibili rispetto a file Pdf, non credo di aver mai individuato sostituti altrettanto utili e performanti, è quindi per me il top la manipolazione di file.

Pros

Consente di manipolare diversi tipi di file in modo rapido ed intuitivo semplificando il day by day di ufficio. Velocizza operazioni come la modifica di pdf o lo spacchettamento in file più piccoli, modifica ed unione di file esistenti ed interventi di compilazione e firma.

Cons

Alle volte lo trovo lento e il riconoscimento del testo dei file non è ancora perfetto

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Acrobat DC

Oltre ad essere il migliore, viene fornito con pacchetto Adobe.

Barbara from A4 Systems Corporation

Software made for efficiency.

I need Adobe in my professional life.

Pros

The ease of use and time saving features. Being able to export and edit a PDF is life changing. The efficiency it provides is incredible. The ability to share documents and have all edits and comments saved right in the document with information on who made them provides accountability and streamlined communication. Their customer service is outstanding also; very helpful.

Cons

There are some features that are to be included in the plan but I find there are times I have to reach out to Help Desk to get access.

Nicholas from KVA

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great comprehensive editing tools - some slight bugs

Great basic program that can get complex depending on your needs. I use it multiple times a day with little to no issues.

Pros

Very nimble program that loads up and displays PDFs quickly. The markup and editing tools are awesome and they keep adding features.

Cons

Having multiple annotations and markups on a page can be finicky. The selection box around elements is too big and sometimes elements get lost behind ones on top and you have to literally move things around to access ones below. There also STILL isn't a paste-in-place option that I'm aware of - this would be game changing!

Waldo from The River Group

Industry: Broadcast Media

Powerful PDF Package

My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat DC is a positive one

Pros

The functionality is superb. From simple reading of documents, to editing existing documents, creating new documents (merge files) to the signing of critical documents and contracts - an all-in-one package.

Cons

There is nothing I liked least in particular; there are the obvious conversion "bugs" for the software to recognize all characters of a scanned document, but these are to be expected. The conversion of characters to graphics/images at times can be annoying.

Yogi from Mckesson

Adobe Acrobat - Great tools to create and edit documents

Very easy to create documents with multiple pages and to edit documents text. Good navigations icon for user to find while working on the documents

Pros

It is very user friendly and the navigation is labelled clearly for ease of use. Electronic Signature makes signing documents easy and once done the PDF doc can be attached and sent using email

Cons

Password protected feature can be improved so that once the PDF documents are sent it should not be able to be modified and should show request to edit document notification sent to the original sender