All iLovePDF Reviews

Dnyanoba

Pharmaceuticals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

iLOVEPDF for PDF edition

Overall experience with the oil of PDF software is very good and positive

PROS

I love PDF is very simple and easy to use software with which we can edit and manage any documents

CONS

Many PDF editing features are missing in I love PDF

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

The cost of I love PDF or very less and it is very simple to use and good for basic PDF editing and electronic signatures

Bruno

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2023

How to deal with PDFs

I've been using I love PDF for more than 2 years. I work a lot with reports and long PDFs, and this tool allowed me to quickly merge many files in one, edit the order and change many things. And the other tool I've been using a lot is the file converter, which works really well, it's free and does not have any restriction.

PROS

Most of the features are pros... It's so easy to use, just open a new tab and search for their website. There you can find absolutely all, edit PDF, merge/split PDF, file convertion, PDF signing, and many other tools that are so useful when working with PDFs and other files. They also provide a friendly interface so that everyone can use it and learn it in just a couple of minutes, and they are always improving the software, adding new tools and fixing bugs.

CONS

I can't say much about it's cons because there are not many. For everyday use is wornderfull, however people that work a lot with documents or spend days editing the same file, such as publishers and writers, may want to use Adobe acrobat with its premium features because it alows to save the document to continue working later and has more professional tools. Anyway, I wouldn't say it's a con, is simply a different use and user target.

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

IlovePDF is probably more basic than adobe, but when using the basic features, is not as expensive as Adobe Acrobat, it does not require installing the app and the results are the same.

Bharathi

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

PDF Manager

It's easy to convert from or to PDF like excel, word, power point, etc. and on point about the convertion, editing and e-signature

PROS

It's conversion from or to PDF is proper and quality is good

CONS

Please add more options to PDF Editor and please take more responsibility on data protection

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

Not a good quality convertion and editing . I'm worried about data safety

Ayush

Education Management, 1 employee

User Interface is amazing

Overall the software is good. ILOVEPDF is a great online plaftform to edit, export to different formats and even rotate the pdf. It is a convenient software and it's all free if you're using from browser. The Layout is very simple to understand with an amazing user interface. The best thing is, after the operation it automatically start dowloading the file, which is fast and saves the time.

PROS

There are sections divided as organize, optimise, convert, security and edit, which offers you to find your desired tool so easily. and the little description below every tool is so helping. For my university related work, ILOVEPDF on browser became my first priority these days.

CONS

the software comes with a popup featuring the "get premium" option with every tool that i wanted to use. With website, i can perform any number of tasks without purchasing the premium but the software only offers me the ILOVEPDF reader but not the editing tools. although it's a great software but the cost is not justified. Another thing i noticed that while compressing the pdf, this software reduces the quality of pdf as compared with compression through other softwares.

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

the issues in finding the right tool.

Davide

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

The best pdf editor on the market

PROS

I don’t use anything else when I have to convert a pdf. Excellent with both starting pdf and word file

CONS

The pdf editor could be improved to have a better experience

yendouban

Banking, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Pdf converting

We had a good result when we start using it. So it a safe software

PROS

We use most this software for our professional documents and when did have issues to convert documents into PDF form. We also sometimes needed it for some electronic signatures on documents and it is good directly sign without printing the document first. This sofware is simple to use and i like it .

CONS

The sofware is not difficult to understand and all is working

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

We wanted to try some others pdf coverting sofwares

Sangita

Research, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed March 2024

Very helpful tool

PROS

I like how easy it is to work around this apps to manage your documents

CONS

I think the documents after being processed with the application has to be renamed everytime as during exporting the app renames it each time.

Gary

Machinery, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

A life-saver tool for anyone who needs to make complex edits to PDFs

We have started using iLovePDF across teams, especially for those who need some PDF editing features, but don't need all of the advanced stuff Acrobat Pro offers. Overall, we have been extremely happy with iLovePDF and it has definitely aided our productivity and workflow since it was implemented.

PROS

I love how easy to use the tool is. As a web-based application, iLovePDF allows me to edit files, organize pages, and make corrections to my PDF documents all on the go. The software gives me access to tools that my bare-bones PDF reader-only software does not.

CONS

Some of the more advanced features such as OCR, large batch processing, and e-sign are only available to premium subscribers. This is a minor inconvenience, however, considering my bare-bones PDF reader does not have any of the features iLovePDF offers for free.

Reason for choosing iLovePDF

The cost was the main motivator. All the alternatives required us to buy expensive software or pay insanely expensive annual subscription fees. Also, multiple licenses for tools like Acrobat Pro are not cheap, so we saw using a tool like this as a great cost-savings move.

Alvaro

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2024

The best multifunction tool based on pdf

PROS

The large number of tools to convert different types of files into PDF or vice versa. Its friendly user interface and feature settings will help you understand how to use it quickly. Supports batch processing of PDF files instead of dealing with them one by one.

CONS

OCR is not supported. The desktop version is not compatible with macOS and Windows (32-bit).

Aniket

Architecture & Planning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2024

I really Love PDF

PROS

Super easy to use. All you have to do it upload the things you have to convert into pdf. Like images, jpg, or existing PDFs to add or delete pages. And then the website itself do the rest of the work

CONS

A small issue is with the output quality of the the PDFs. I've noticed that when you convert images to PDFs there is a bit drop in the quality. Otherwise overall a very good experience so far. Love it

Toni

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2022

Saves on conversion time!

ILovePDF is an extremely handy tool if you have multiple documents that require quick and accurate conversion. It is a huge time saver.

PROS

The most useful feature of this software is the ease of which I can convert multiple documents at once. I have a daily requirement of needing to convert a large number of files, and this speeds up the process by allowing me to upload 10 documents at once as opposed to having to do this one by one on my Microsoft Office software

CONS

I originally had some difficulty with setting up my signature for signing and it took some time to get it right as the software wasn't allowing me to upload my signature. However it worked after a page refresh.

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

ILovePDF allows for multiple file conversions simultaneously, while Microsoft Word only does this one by one

Souhil

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2020

The Best Online PDF Tools and It's 100% Free

I Love PDF is the best free PDF tools and It helped me to save a lot of time by giving me more option to deal with my PDF files with easy steps and I really don't need to waste my time looking for the tools offered by I Love PDF online one by one. I'm sure their Team will keep giving us more and more tools to work with and we will keep sharing our great experience with this app.

PROS

I like it because It's a 100% Free PDF tools and no need to install any program or app because everything is done online with just a few simple clicks. I like it because I can manage any PDF file and I can use the bulk option too. I can Merge, Compress, Convert, Separate, Edit, Resize, Watermark, Unlock any PDF file. It's easy to use online tools and no need to have any skills to create or edit your PDF files. It's a cloud-based app and no need to download or install any program or app on your laptop or pc or mobile device. I like the drag and drop option and I'm saving a lot of time and I really don't need to waste any time looking for the PDF file I want to edit. The compress tool is amazing, and I use it all the time because I get a small PDF file from a Large one. Privacy is very important for me and when I checked the I Love PDF FAQ page they talked about making our files secure and safe and It's good to hear that. You will get a high-quality file and you don't need to panic if it will work or not because you will get great results from any tool you use. They support a lot of languages, and their support is great and they offer some helpful articles about some topics also you can find a lot of videos talking about this website.

CONS

The I Love PDF website is great but, I had some problems with the mobile app and I hope they can fix it very soon and improve it in the future. It's a cloud-based app and you need an internet connection to use it and the desktop option is not the best for a lot of us. I hope they can add more tools such as text to PDF for example. I hope they allow us to keep the same file size when we use the separation tool.

Azeez

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Best app I found tp edit PDF

I am very satisfied with this product. Overall, I use this app almost daily and I do not have any regret

PROS

The best feature I love about this app is PDF resizing. It reduces the size of any PDF document with the click of 2 buttons

CONS

The fact that I could not multiple PDFs at once. I would love a situation where I can upload multiple documents are reduced all their sizes at once

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

I compared both and ILovePDF had better and much more features for FREE

Akshat

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

One Stop Solution for PDF Management

Overall experience is Great, Pricing for the product is fair.

PROS

First of all you get all the features related to PDF Management just at one place is quite impressive.Another thing the Security of Data is maintained which is very important.

CONS

Nothing to dislike but yes sometimes the site gets slower when dealing with large size of files. Rest all is perfect.

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

The features of Smallpdf were limited as compared to iLovePDF.

Aryne Dolly

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

ILovePDF, right tool to enhance workflow

Overall, iLovePDF is a useful tool for both personal and professional use. A free version is available if you don't want to pay for it, and it offers a pretty clean and simple user interface, functionality for software that only works with PDFs, and more. In addition to converting certain PDFs, this program has a lot of other uses as well. I won't say much more so you may find all the reasons why you should adore iLovePDF on your own.

PROS

This tool helps me combine many documents into a single PDF and lower the size of my PDF files. The process is incredibly simple and simple to utilize. I also appreciate how simple it is for me to use the application whenever I want without having to log in. You may quickly change the current file format to a new file format that better suits your task thanks to it.

CONS

I adore PDF, but one thing I don't like about it sometimes is that it doesn't come with free OCR, and sometimes when it's converted to Word, it turns scanned PDFs into jpegs.

Abhijith

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

A wonderful tool that I love to use

I'm using this since my college days and I've been observing all the expansion it has undergone. It is really helpful tool for me as I had to manage with lot of documents. Its user friendly UI makes this tool more attractive. And now there are many other tools available for document conversion, so 'iLovePDF' needs to more faster response.

PROS

iLovePDF is a perfect tool when you handling with PDF. It has many options to convert, merge, split, compress etc. Most important part is you can use this tool for free, but with limited access. When I'm dealing with PDF, the first thing comes to my mind is iLovePDF because it keeps the document's quality. The user friendly UI is more attractive and even a new user can easily use this tool.

CONS

The thing I dislike is you are unable to convert multiple pdf at the same time , it needs premium account to do that and that limited to 10 items. Other thing is it is comparatively slower than conversion tool' but does the job perfectly.

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

It only allows limited number of free use.

Francisco

Mining & Metals, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2023

ILovePDF Website Review: Simplicity, Efficiency, and Security in PDF Editing and Signing

The overall experience with ILovePDF is generally positive, as it provides users with a simple and efficient way to edit, merge, sign, and convert PDFs. The site's user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and use the various tools, while the high-quality results produced by the tools help users create professional-looking documents. Additionally, the site's focus on security provides peace of mind for users who need to handle sensitive information.However, it's worth noting that some of the advanced features on the site may require a paid subscription, which can be a drawback for users who need a free or low-cost solution. Additionally, the site's reliance on an internet connection can be problematic for users who need to access the tools offline. Overall, for users who need a simple and efficient way to handle their PDFs, ILovePDF is a great choice

PROS

Ease of use: The tools on the ILovePDF website are user-friendly and straightforward, making it easy for users to edit, merge, and sign PDFs.High-quality results: The tools provide high-quality results, producing clear and accurate documents after editing, merging, or signing.Security: The site provides a secure environment for users to upload and process their PDFs, which is especially important for those who need to sign sensitive or confidential documents.No installation required: The tools on the ILovePDF website can be used without any software downloads or installations, making it convenient for users who need to access the tools while on the go.

CONS

Limited functionality: The tools on the ILovePDF website may not have all the advanced features that some users need, limiting their capabilities.Potential for privacy concerns: As with any online platform, there is a potential for privacy concerns when uploading and processing sensitive information.Dependency on internet connection: The tools on the ILovePDF website require an internet connection to use, which can be an issue for users who need to access the tools offline.Cost: Some of the advanced features on the ILovePDF website may require a paid subscription, which can be a drawback for users who need a free or low-cost solution.

Artemio

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

It's simple and easy to use.

I use it frequently, regularly when I want to merge several photos into a single PDF in a simple way and without so much complexity.

PROS

Simple and easy to use, online and always available, no advanced design skills required.

CONS

No existe una app, no funciona fuera de línea.

William

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Best software available

Using iLovePDF has massively increased our productivity, with all our teams being able to collaborate much easier than before. It's also saved us money by not paying for other programs!

PROS

For me, a program which easily allows you to rearrange, merge, edit and electronically sign PDF files is critical to our day-to-day operations. The fact that I Love PDF is inexpensive compared to other programs is even better

CONS

To be honest, there isn't anything that I dislike about this software. It does everything I need it to. It's straight forward and inexpensive.

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

Better price for better features

Debbie