Browse Training Tilt Reviews

Valuable Resource for Any Triathlon Studio

its been a couple of weeks, but I can see the potential of the platfom over my business

Pros

The integration with Garmin Connect is a great plus. Also, it is preety straightforward to setup everything if you are starting your business and have not an optimal background in tech things.

Cons

Small details, specially at the building schedule for the athletes, the interface do not show the lower part of the graphics. Also, it would be very useful that the button that marks a training session as complete, could be unmarked as well because if not you have to delete the session. It would be really valuable to get more statistics regarding CTL or TSS to get a long term view of the athlete conditions.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied December 2018

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. We hope to build some more analysis tools over the next season or so. Good idea about the unmark button, seems like we missed that one. I'm not to sure what you mean about the graphics? maybe that's to do with the content resources when adding images to articles etc? we just do that to keep the list of content lined up as the different images are sometimes all different sizes so the rows get a bit wonky. Anyway give us a bell at support@trainingtilt.com if you want to share some more details about that issue. Thanks again!

Scott from BSC Multisport, LLC

Training Tilt Cloud Coaching Software

Pros

Customer service is beyond exceptional. The executive was willing to write special code to add functionality we needed. He then accomplished that in a short period of time. We had been struggling with how to upgrade our coaching website and add the functionality that we needed to serve our athletes. Training Tilt is a "turn-key" solution that provides the majority of what any multi-sport coach would need to manage and promote his/her business. Except for accounting, the business side fully integrated through a website - from sales, payment processing, a store, the ability to create workouts and save into a library then create and save training plans, apply those workouts and/or plans to an athlete or athletes - the business side is handled well with Training Tilt.

Cons

Training Tilt is wonderful on the business side of a coaching company. However Training Tilt is woefully ill-equipped for the analysis side of a coaching company. We found we need a third party application in order to properly analyze the data accumulated from our athlete's workouts. I can "see" workout data in Training Tilt, but there is absolutely no analytical capacity within the software. While the business side of Training Tilt offsets this shortcoming, it was very nearly a deal breaker for us as we deal with elite level athletes and data analysis is a mandatory part of the equation.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied February 2019

Thanks so much for the review Scott. It's been great working with you! Our tools are definitely heavy on the business side and light on the analysis side. Your comments are fair regarding the analysis features and there are other platforms that do analysis much better than our tools. Our platform is designed to be low touch in terms of analysis. Our target market is those who focus on a one to many business model where detailed one on one coaching is not the main driver of business revenue. In saying that we have been improving our data presentation over time. We will continue to improve these tools incrementally but will most likely continue to focus more on features to help coaches grow their one to many revenue with our membership, payments and community features.

Tom from Solent high performance academy

Incredible potential, customer service and willing to develop the software is outstanding.

Pros

The fact I can build plans to sell is huge for me, monitoring clients and their plans is also easier than other platforms and there is a lot more the TT offers that I haven't utilized yet.

Cons

There are some glitches mainly around scrolling and copy and pasting into boxes sometimes, small things that would make a big difference. I also don't like the analytical side of it yet in regards to viewing training sessions. Once the platform integrates with Garmin or TP i think it will be the best on the market.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2018

Thanks Tom for your comments. I think your comments are all fair and reasonable and we'll keep going with our improvements constantly push the platform forward!

Dan from RUNfit 365

TT Review - RUNfit 365

So far, the experience has been good. There aren't many things I haven't been able to figure out so far, and support is very responsive and helpful.

Pros

I like that this platform can be a landing spot for a coaching business, being a website for a coach. I also like that it is focused for a coach, and does not charge the athlete for access. I like the basic functionality of the site, and am heartened by additional functionality that may be added in the future. I also like the personalized support I've received so far.

Cons

There is a fairly large learning curve to initially configuring site, and feels a little clunky at times. There are some functions out of the box that I'd like to see that isn't there yet, such as the ability to force a user to accept a waiver regardless of plan type, and have a plan that can be personalized for an athlete but not be an ongoing athlete (i.e. instead of personalizing and charge by month, have the option to charge a larger one time fee up front, customize an ATP, and no longer charge the customer). Looking forward to the possibility of structured workouts, with bidirectional connectivity to other platforms (e.g. Garmin Connect), and additional synched stats.

Reasons for Choosing Training Tilt

The good response of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and some promise of some upcoming functionality that would bring TT closer to platforms like TrainingPeaks. I like the simplicity of the platform, and the flexibility.

Reasons for Switching to Training Tilt

TT is more specific to coaching and has a lot of things out of the box, including e-commerce.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied March 2020

Hi Dan! thanks so much for the detailed review and for your suggestions of new improvements all of which make good sense. Just a note you can actually already charge a customer a single one off payment and still allow ongoing access to their plan without monthly charges. You just need to flick on the "Fixed length" membership set the fixed price and then leave the length of the membership period blank. Thanks again! Cam

Peter from Vespa

Training Tilt Review

Outstanding thus far. I do feel the design of the platform, features and functionality of TT make it very suitable for our needs and look forward to working with the company to develop and thrive.

Pros

1) Integrated Member's Site with Training/Coaching Platform 2) Offers Training with Nutrition and other options 3) Easy to have video and other options 4) Customer Support is outstanding 5) I feel the Platform and our business can grow together 6) Platform has a White Label level where the site is completely our brand and design

Cons

The Device App lags behind the platform we currently use to coach from in terms of the ease of use for the customer. In today's world we have to have a plaform that is fully integrated and functional for mobile devices. I immediately contacted the company and they were upfront about this aspect of the platform not being fully developed and actually took our input seriously are going to move forward immediately to develop an app that is to standard.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied December 2018

Thanks Peter for this open and honest review and thanks again for the feedback on the mobile apps which is very valuable. Looking forward to working with you over the next few months. Thanks again, Cam

Chris from PB3 Racing

Training Tilt experience

Excellent resource and a wonderful value add for my clients and I am only using half of the products. Looking forward to investing more time into some of the other products to help grow my business.

Pros

It creates such a great experience not only for the athletes but also for the site owner using the software. It just streamlines my experience and allows me to coach more effectively.

Cons

Initially a little daunting in setting everything up but totally worth it once up and running

Response from Tilt Software

Replied July 2021

Hi Chris! thanks so much for the kind review and it's so great to hear that the software is helping you to coach more effectively as that's exactly what we are trying to achieve for our coaches. Definitely a fair comment about the investment required to get setup, something we try to help out with as much as we can. Please reach out if you get stuck on anything as we are more than happy to jump in and complete some tasks for you during the setup to save any frustration. Thanks again! Cam

Jarrad Michael from ACTIONS Consulting and Coaching

ACTIONS

I just love it. I'd have no feasible business without it.

Pros

I love the drag and drop from the library functionality

Cons

On the mobile platform it doesn't land on today on the schedule. You have to scroll down to hit today.

Reasons for Choosing Training Tilt

Local knowledge and support. But global opportunity. Value for money.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2020

Thanks Jarrad! been great working with you and seeing all the innovative ways you've been using the platform to run your business and look after your clients. Thanks again, Cam

Timothy from Go the Ultra Mile

Training Tilt Review

I only experienced one billing issue, the very first month, but I contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was very responsive and took care of the issue immediately. I think the overall design and software program is brilliant.

Pros

It has all the functions I need to coach athletes, create programs, and tweak when necessary. Training Tilt exceeds my expectations, as I am proud to take on new athletes as my business grows and introduce the training software to them. I am confident using it, confident introducing it, and love it for my online distance coaching program.

Cons

I've yet to come across something I dislike. Though I have only used it for the past 6 months, my needs are basic. I create custom training programs for my athletes, tweak when I need to, and we are able to leave notes for one another.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied February 2021

Hi Timothy! thanks so much for this kind review! I really appreciate you taking the time to write it and it feels so great to hear that you are enjoying the platform and are proud to introduce your athletes to it. This is exactly why we created the platform, so coaches have the tools to grow and improve their businesses for themselves and for their clients. Thanks! Cam - Founder at Training Tilt

Juliano from Juliano Teruel and Train&Travel USA

The most user friendly platform and coaching app

I had an excellent experience because the overall support with all I had to learn which were great things, it could have been bad if I did not have the support. great all around platform with fantastic real import support makes is great experience.

Pros

How close I can be to my clients, the feedback I can get them with a touch on my smartphone, the tools I can use for what I pay and much more.

Cons

the learning process of everything because I was so excited to learn and do everything so fast, you need to slow down and take it all in slowly so it sticks, there are a lot of things to learn, this is actually another good thing actually.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied November 2018

Hi Juliano! Thanks so much for your kind review! it's been great working with you as you've been finding your way around the system and great to hear how much value you are getting out of it. It does take a fair bit of learning because there are a lot of features. But as you've made the effort to take it slowly then you'll be in a good position to take advantage of the power of the platform. Thanks again and talk soon. Cam

Marjaana from Be Sisu Fit

Amazing Customer Support and business support software

Business set up is so much easier than TP, blogs, articles, you've thought of many features that were lacking with TP

Pros

I like the business support side of this software.

Cons

There are a couple of things I would like to see in the future, for example: Training data analysis When building training plan, weekly summary would be really useful, as right now I am having to sum up the total hours for each week and it is time consuming

Business side

Reasons for Switching to Training Tilt

Trainingtilts offer more features that help me with my coaching

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2020

Hi Marjaana! thanks so much for your kind review and it's been nice chatting with you online and also thanks for your awesome feature suggestions, some of which we hope to get implemented soon. Thanks Boss Lady!

Rob from Foot Traffic Sports Ltd

The only training software that covers all bases of what I need

Have been using Training Tilt for a few years now. The features and functionality cover all the bases of what I require in my training software.

Pros

Ability to work with large groups of athletes, but to maintain a personal feel. It's easy to build training plans and make them available for all our members

Cons

The editing aspect is a bit difficult to work with, and format nicely

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2017

Thanks Rob! Rob was one of our very early adopters so great to get good feedback from one of our longest serving customers!

George from gage total training

Pretty good so far

Pros

Overall, pretty easy to use. If I do not understand something Cam is able to explain things in a timely manner, so customer support has been superb.

Cons

In order of "dislike": 1. In the beta version of the plan builder, the drop and drag feature does not always work. You can drag, but sometimes it does not drop into the schedule I'm preparing, and I have to use a different method to load the workout. 2. No way to "hide" or "lock" future dates so that athletes cannot view things that I'm still working on. 3. There is a 2000 character limit on workout descriptions, and I have a few (very few) workouts ported from Addaero that exceed that limit.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied May 2018

Hi George, thanks very much for the review. We'll take a look at that drag and drop issue. I have experienced it myself a few times and I think it's just round the accuracy of where you let go of the mouse. We might just need to extend that range out a little as on a smaller screen it could be more of a problem. Thanks for the feature suggestion around locking future dates, I also received your request via email about that too. It's actually been on our road map for a while as we've had multiple requests for it. I'll review with the product team and see where we can fit it in. Talk soon. I noticed the individual review items you scored us all 4's or 5's but overall just a 3, would be great if you'd bump that up to a 4 if that sounds fair? otherwise hopefully once we get a few things sorted we'll get there. Thanks! Cam, Founder at TT

Richard from The go Luke Wygand Foundation

Love training tilt

Has everything I need in one place that is why I left training peaks

Pros

The ability to create and change content

Cons

I did not find anything that I do not like in training tilt yet.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2019

Thanks Rich for the amazing review. And thanks for being a customer from the very beginning. If I recall correctly you were in the first 10 of our customers ever and have been a great supporter and have provided some awesome feedback over the years. Looking forward to working with you for years to come. Cam

Euan from Madonadventure Endurance Coaching

First 3 months

Pretty good so far. More difficult to get my head around than I thought it would be but starting to see the benefits.

Pros

it nearly does what I need. Would be good to have some built in analytics to assess athlete performance.

Cons

Not quite as intuitive as I would like. Has taken longer to get my head round than I though it would.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2018

Hi Euan, Thanks so much for the review. I think your comments are fair regarding the time it takes to get set up and we are doing our best to streamline some things a bit. In saying that the platform is quite powerful we won't be able to remove all the complexity we'd like to but there are definitely improvements to be made. Your comment about analytics is also fair as when we first launched the platform our focus was not on training analytics as we didn't want to just be another version of our competitors so we focused on a broader range of features like content creation, payments and online membership features. Now we've found our feet we are committed to catching up with the analysis features. Would love to hear any specific feedback you have around that too. You can get in touch with us at support@trainingtilt.com. Again thanks for taking the time to write a review. Cam

Ian from Information Technology

Working with Tilt

Pros

I like the idea of having all the tools for my trade under one roof. Our client base live and work at a very high level and Tilt Training gives us the professionalism we were seeking to work with them.

Cons

Nothing really stood out although the website creator took some understanding, but that potentially was down to us having little knowledge in this area.

Reasons for Choosing Training Tilt

The ability to bespoke the software around our Brand is the feature that attracted us to Tilt Training. We looked at all the major players who operate in this arena and we feel Tilt Training headed the pack.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for the review. Also thanks for sticking it out with the page builder tools. They take a bit of getting used to but once you get the hang of it you can move quite quickly. Thanks again. Cam

Jon-Paul from JPH Training

Easy, reliable, and practical

I've been using training tilt for a long time, and have never had a problem with anything I wanted to do with the platform. The platform is always evolving and getting better, which means I am not using it to it's full potential, but it is still more than what I need to train my athletes.

Pros

easy to use, mobile(ou can use it on any computer or phone with an internet conenction- No software or cd required), easy to update plans, and it is possible to monitor everything from my phone.

Cons

Nothing

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2017

Thanks Jon-Paul, great to have you as a customer!

Leslie from Santé Women's Fitness, LLC

Really great platform!

Pros

I love how thorough it is. As I've been envisioning what I could do as I grow and directions I could take my coaching, I haven't come up with anything that is beyond the abilities of the platform. I also really appreciate that as I've been getting everything set up, customer service has been quick and thorough with clear directions.

Cons

Putting the website together could be a little bit cumbersome at times since I've been using WordPress design plug-ins up until now. However, the value in having everything fully integrated between the website and the actual training platform, store, and membership options, I decided it was still definitely worth using the website that is provided.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied July 2019

Hi Leslie! thanks so much for the kind review. It's been nice to meet you and chat over email as you get setup. Thanks for the feedback around the page builder, we will be updating it soon to make it a little bit easier and flexible to build your pages. Thanks! Cam

Jamie from P3 Athletica

All in one platform

Pros

For a self-employed coach, this platform is going to streamline my workflow, keeping virtually everything I need to manage my clients and my business in one place.

Cons

The system can be a bit slow, and while customisation is generally good, it does have its limits.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review Jamie. We've experienced quite a lot of growth over the last 6 months so we are busy working on performance enhancements. So far we've been iterating over a series of 4-5 releases which have all made improvements to speed. We will continue to do this into the future now to keep up with the growth. Also thanks for your feedback on here and also via our support regarding the cusomization/page editing tools. We are looking to upgrade those tools we discussed in the short term which should make things a lot easier. Thanks again, and talk to you soon.

Mark from Optimal Running

Training Tilt Initial Thoughts

Hi, I'm Mark and own Optimal Running, a business coaching endurance runners. I am currently in the building phase of my coaching website using the Training Tilt platform, so cannot give a full review as yet. However, it has been very straightforward to use, whilst still incorporating excellent functionality. Cam, Mr Training Tilt, has always been on hand to offer advise and help, as well as addressing any ongoing concerns that I might have. There is a lot of work involved in compiling your own content, which takes a lot of time, but the website infrastructure makes it a straightforward process to add that content. I hope to upgrade to the full package in the future, allowing me to add greater functionality to my website, so cannot comment on those premium features for now. So far, so good! Mark Optimal Running

Pros

Ease of use, good appearance, functionality, good tutorials

Cons

Lack of ability to individualise training plans

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks Mark! appreciate you taking the time to review. Thanks again.

maggie from Play in the Wild UK

mileage markers

very good and totally worth the money

Pros

I like that you have the access to add either mileage or time into each workout you set

Cons

the biggest frustration is not being able to set up the right mileage to each athlete or client- for example not all my athletes work in KMs and not all work in Miles so having the access to set this up individually would help massively

Reasons for Choosing Training Tilt

I chose TT as it gives you more options to select what your athlete sees on their plans and stats, it was also better value for money

Response from Tilt Software

Replied February 2020

Hi Maggie thanks so much for the review. Fair comments except a bit worried about that 3/5 for customer support. I'm sorry you didn't have an excellent experience with the support team. We really pride ourselves for our support compared to the bigger players in the industry. Would love to hear more about what happened with a support experience to mark us that low. Thanks, Cam.

Sarah from Simply Run

Great, Cam has been really supportive - it is appreciated.

The Ability to have all my clients and potential clients in one place and manage their training.

Pros

I could build my site in a day and be up and running, it is pretty intuitive to use. I am not a Web designer nor IT person and I have managed to build a website that looks pretty good.

Cons

Still a few little glitches, but I am sure you will iron these out as they come up. Some things I cannot do myself from the template perspective, feel bad having back to Training Tilt to get modifications done.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied August 2017

Great thanks Sarah, happy to help as much as you need. We are busy working on a new page builder so in future you'll be able to a bunch more stuff without having to reach out to us for help even though we are always happy if you do :)

Annie from Fired Fitness

Interactive Platform

The customer supper and feedback you get is amazing. customer service is awesome!

Pros

I was looking for a better, more interactive coaching platform than google docs and this is absulately perfect. I am looking forward to growing my business with Training Tilt.

Cons

The way the clients have to be invited to create an account. They can't simply download the app and create their own account.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied March 2019

Thanks so much Annie! great to have you on board and thanks so much for the review. You can actually setup some "membership plans" so your clients can create their own accounts instead of doing the invites, you can even attach a recurring payment to those so you can manage your payments through the same process. Thanks Cam

Richard from RW Training LLC

Great product

Great product, easy to use, easy to manage save me a lot of time! I have been using for 2+ years now and it was the best thing I did

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2017

Thanks Rich! Rich has been a customer with us from the beginning and we have loved working with him.

Bob from Dave's Running Shop

Industry: Sporting Goods

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always willing to troubleshoot and help with any issues and creates a friendly atmosphere with the platform.

Pros

I liked the ease of use on my end coupled with the ability to connect with my customers daily.

Cons

An expansion of syncing services would help for those not on the two it supports. The app is harder to use beyond the basic functions and most did not use desktop or laptop version.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied November 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Much appreciated!

Rebekah from Team Sirius Tri Club

Cam and TT is great very attentive and always reliable

all the things the app includes from articles recipes videos newsletter and all the athletes being able to see all those interactions

Pros

I love being able to have all our website access on the app and its relatively user friendly ! I love that you can print out the PDF!!

Cons

some athletes get confused on sign up and have had trouble uderstanding how to login and sign up I would also love to be able to update offline the plans etc

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2018

Thanks Bek! so happy to have you on board!

lisa from Running Hot Coaching

Absolutely fabulous

I am so pleased with training tilt and the support I get. I have two websites running through training tilt and it's been fantastic. Thanks . I highly recommend it.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks Lisa for being such a great customer, always a pleasure to deal with!

Rich from RW Training

Amazing software

Its a great software, great features and amazing services. Totally easy to use with a lot of freedom. Absolutely LOVE training tilt. Su

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2017

Overall Good

Pros

The ability to post files, videos, articles, and build a online community is essential, this software allows us to do exactly that. It is pretty easy to customize Training Tilt and make it "our own." The communication with support from Training Tilt has been excellent too.

Cons

With any new software there is a lot to learn. At times it is confusing to figure out how to do some things, however the support has been really helpful and quick with responding to problems or questions.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2018

Thanks so much for the kind review. We are working on ways to make the more complex features of the platform easier to find and to use. Thanks for reaching out to support when you get stuck! we are always happy to help however we can!

Peter from North Harbour Triathlon Club

Great tool for sport clubs

Training Tilt has been a great tool in providing our members and potential members with a modern, visually attractive, and simple to use website. In addition, it has made membership management and payment seamless. Cam has been wonderful, very helpful, and always quick to reply with any questions we had. A few addition to the capabilities could make TrainingTilt the perfect solution for sporting clubs, like ours.

Pros

It is easy to use, and with some basic coding knowledge, it is very easy to customise. It has an integrated membership and payment management system (using Stripe).

Cons

Lack of capability to customise sign-up page fields, including required fields. No recurring feature in calendar to make an activity daily, weekly, or monthly. This makes the use of the calendar for training schedules very time consuming and difficult - manual entry only.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks Peter! we now offer the ability to create recurring calendar entries so thanks for the feedback on that. Hope it speeds things up

Brad from Ciarog Rollta Triathlon, LLC

Great Option for low Volume Coach

Overall I’m very happy. Software is pretty straight forward. It makes for a larger profit margin for the company.

Pros

Cost. Much more affordable for a coach with lower numbers of athletes. Once it is going, relatively simple to use.

Cons

On boarding workouts takes some time. App seems a little cumbersome for athletes (I haven’t found a way they can adjust their own schedule and commenting on workouts from the App doesn’t seem to work).

Cost mainly

Cost mostly.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2020

Hi Brad! thanks for the review, much appreciated. Thanks for working with us to figure out that adjustment and commenting via the app as those things are both possible we just needed to point you in the right direction. Thanks! Cam

Rene from Rene Murmann

None

So fare, I have only loaded a few training plans.

Pros

It doesn't look like that it's difficult to use. However, I'm still new and haven't done much yet.

Cons

I'm not sure yet! I will tell you later.

I'm really not sure.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied March 2020

Thanks Rene for the review. Looking forward to working with you as you find your feet using the platform. There is a lot of features so it takes a while to learn everything but I always suggest just focusing on some important goals in your business, determine which features will help with those goals then learn and get those setup one at a time. Happy to help through that process with a live call. You can message us via the chat inside the platform to book. Thanks! Cam

Rodrigo from Viiva Assessoria Esportiva

Just starting

So far, everything is going more or less as expected. But my initial expectation was that the system would be easier to configure.

Pros

I liked about the different possibilities to use the software. One can use as an one on one coaching tool, a membership site or just to sell training plans.

Cons

I've just started to use, but now i fell a little bit confused to use the system. By having many functions, the beginning is difficult to be able to configure everything like desire. However, the support materials are good and Cam is always very solicitous. I know that with some effort and more time using TT I will learn how to use it properliy.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied May 2019

Hi Rodrigo. Thanks for your review. Sorry for some of the difficulties you are having. You are right there are a lot of features so it takes some time to get set up. Its best just to focus on one thing at a time. Please contact us via the in app chat and I will look out for your message. I'll also send you a message now and we can have a video call to see if we can get the remaining things set up for you. Thanks again Cam

andre from which path coaching pty ltd

Training Tilt

good tool, overall platform is easy to use. would like some more features like being able to tag sessions as key and or optional with color coding being able to color code sessions by coaches choice to signify effort and or type of session i.e blue for swim green for run orange for bike etc Would like to be able to have a perceived rate of exertion dial or drop down that they athlete can indicate after each session and or some boxes to tick more than just having strava feed and general comments. i.e RPE, Sleep quality, nutrition quality, stress levels, leg pain score? thru the dashboard be able to have a drop down of clients not have to click on members then go and select the mbr have the days follow down the screen so you can always see what day it is be able to give a focus to a training block across a period of days Or to be able to spread a line acorss a period of days showing that the higher level is a recover week

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks for the feedback Andre, all very good ideas for future improvements.

Harrisson from Saiyanfit

Excellent tool to manage your pool of athletes.

clearly, time management

Pros

Flexibility and versatility: There are a lot of functionalities, everything was thought for the coach to manage his athletes. Huge variety of features. And the help support is truly great: quick, responsive and efficient !

Cons

a few bugs here and there but the great hep support helps a lot ! It was a bit overwhelming at first but after some time, once you put your hands on it it's fine. There are still some functionalities that could be improved like for instance syncing with Garmin instead of Strava. But overall I see only minor cons

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks so much Harrison! great to have you on board!

Darryn from Performance Triathlon

Great product

I am more efficient with writing training programs. My clients feel the communication with me as a coach is better and they enjoy seeing their planned sessions online. I have added clients to my list due to the use of training tilt.

Pros

Easy to use and manage. Easy to read training plans.

Cons

Some features are not working on the mobile app...i.e. shared files cannot be opened when downloaded, and athlete files tab does not appear.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review Darryn. We will get to the bottom of the files issue. I think it's related to the files themselves not the app in terms of the downloads. We will keep in touch and figure it out. Thanks Cam

Kenny from Kenny lonergan fitness

So far I like it although my business has been very slow during COVID I enjoy using the app

Pros

I’m not very good when it comes to using any software but I found this 1 brilliant.I like how I can create plans and simply pick from them for each client

Cons

I’d be very critical to pick something I don’t like but maybe a list of certain phases of training plans but again this is down to the coach to do.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied July 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review Kenny! Hopefully business is picking up now things are settling down with Covid and as events continue to come online. Thanks again Cam

Great all in one tool for coaching business

Very easy to switch from another product, great integrations and easy to setup.

Pros

Swiss army knife for coaching business including CRM, website, training platform, marketing activities, etc.

Cons

Sometimes features are quite hard to use, but the team manages to fix any bugs straight away.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied March 2020

Thanks so much for the review! much appreciated! We try our best to fix things as fast as we can so it's great to hear that feedback. Our main goal is to make running a coaching business a little bit easier so coaches can improve and grow their businesses with an all-in-one platform. Thanks again! Cam

Ray from Qwik Kiwi Coaching

Training Tilt is Transforming How I Interact With My Athletes

I'm using Training Tilt to deliver training plans to athletes. My original intension was to use it for one small niche aspect of my coaching but I'm already expanding to utilise it in other areas as well.

Pros

For me the biggest plus of this software is the customer support. They are extremely helpful and bend over backwards to make sure you get the most out of Training Tilt.

Cons

None spring to mind.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied May 2019

Thanks for taking the time to gives us a review. Good chat today too. So glad it's going well and happy to help however we can. Thanks Cam

Sarah from Fearless Warrior Coaching

Industry: Sporting Goods

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent! The customer service has been amazing and personalized too.

Pros

I find the software easy to use and so do my athletes. The customer service has been amazing every step of the way.

Cons

Nothing to add here excellent all round

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2019

Hi Sarah! thanks so much for the fantastic review. I really appreciate you taking the time to do it. We pride ourselves on our personalized customer support so it's so nice to hear that it's making a difference. Thanks again and talk soon. Cam

Richard from at-running

Using TTilts to build a website

I needed a new website to expand my business of providing a platform for 7-15 year olds to improve their running experience

Pros

Easy to construct my own website. Great templates to choose from

Cons

Sometimes tricky to place content and photos exactly where you want it

Response from Tilt Software

Replied November 2018

Thanks Richard! really appreciate you taking the time to review our software. Thanks for the chat over email the other day too, more than happy to help a little more getting the website looking awesome!

Gerrard from Mr Smith's Coaching

Automate your business

Training Tilt is definitely the way to go if you're looking to automate your health and fitness business. Packed full of features, you'll be up and running in no time, and be able to deal with the important things rather then being stuck in admin and processes. Try it!

Pros

Packed full of features to automate the business

Cons

There are so many features sometimes you have to figure out where they live and how they relate together

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks Gerrard for taking the time to review! Much appreciated!

Kumtorn from AfterRun

Industry: Restaurants

Great app fot coaching

Good app , i love it.

Pros

Easy to use for sport coaching businesses. Can manage many coaches in 1 platform. Support garmin.

Cons

Don't have training analysis system. Don't support full detals of Styd power meter yet.( Will have soon)

Response from Tilt Software

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review Kumtorn and thanms for the help with the Stryd stuff. Much appreciated. We can only get better with great feedback. Cam

Christian from Financial Services

Training Tilt Review

Pros

Ease of use, super easy to start a new client on.

Cons

Sometimes I get stuck somewhere or some of the screens returning to "base" everytime

Response from Tilt Software

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review Christian! Would be keen to hear more about that issue about getting returned to base so we can figure that out. I'll email you. Thanks again! Cam

João from Trail Running & Endurance Coaching

excellent experience with an important product for coaches

Pros

the ease of working out a mesocycle and the report between athlete and coach in the workout of the day. integration with strava and report by email

Cons

still do not have the time of use necessary to present less positive points of the application. i need more a few weeks

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2018

Thanks Joao! great to have you on board.

Helen from City SUP

Awesome

Pros

Great functionality and integration. Easy to use and support to work it out when you can't yourself.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied August 2017

Thanks so much for the review Helen! and great to have a local Auckland client on board. See you Wednesday for coffee!

Anna from Foot traffic

Fits my needs in most situations

Pros

Centralises all our coaching resources into a single location. Makes it easier to provide a range of services

Cons

Sometimes feel like there is so much on there can be a bit overwhelming to navigate especially when first start.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks Anna for taking the time to review. Much appreciated

William from Will Swim & Tri Coaching

Gotta Love Training Tilt

We have been using TT now for a couple of years and it has been great . I wanted a 1 stop shop for my athletes, somewhere I could host a website and deliver training programs. I cannot fault our rep and his team for the support and service I have received.

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks Will! great to have you on board from the early days!

Todd from TWiley Sports

Great coaching tool

this platform is exactly what I was looking for. I didn't like other platforms out there as I didn't feel they were personalized enough. TT was a perfect match for my coaching business and allows me to coach athletes a lot more efficient

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2017

Thanks Todd. Great to have you as a customer from the very beginning! thanks!

Anne from TriAdventure

I love Training Tilt

Great software. Does everything I need it to do - easy to add clients, set up programs, import info from other programs, etc., etc. Copy, paste, Drag and Drop...its all there...plenty of options to set up a website, sell programs, advertise, etc, etc. Thanks!

Response from Tilt Software

Replied April 2017

Thanks Anne! pleasure to have you as a customer!

clark from Cfit

cfit review

Easy to use, always great online support and basic enough systems to monitor my athletes regularly

Pros

online support

Cons

lack of graphs or progress of an athletes training volume or data analysis

Response from Tilt Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks Clark for the feedback. Charts and graphs are on their way! thanks.