All WellnessLiving Reviews

Kaysan

2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

WellnessLiving Review: Get Started & Don't Look Back.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed January 2018

Migrated from MindBody, not happy with pricing, app, limitations on billing, Ezidebit fees, Support

Streamlined my business and this software are integrated with my website, Facebook, a customised app, just to say the least.

PROS

Graphical interface, simplicity with managing a class, group sessions and appointments. Switching from MindBody was so easy as functionality appears to be similar but in almost every service, much better! They make it simple! Sending SMS or txt messages within Australia is included, well free, as it's bundled in my monthly fee. My team have all picked up how to use the new platform without any formal training! The support is responsive and quick, reporting is fantastic and I am finding new reports even now to help me with managing and running my business. There seems to be a higher level of knowledge within the WellNess Living support teams also, rather than just basic call centre people at MindBody that don't seem to know the product and escalate almost every time you call. I initially thought I would save money by switching to Wellness Living, and I certainly have, but I have also tightened up my cash flow thanks to the enhanced functionality, with my staff more empowered to ensure clients are paid up as well as the app allowing for very easy payment of outstanding balances in just a few clicks. Payment plan functionality is new and fantastic, so I can't forget to bill a client say every week to pay off a past debt or lump sum payment over a period of time. The interface for MindBody is old school and the accounts section gave me a headache, often with clients confused with receipts and invoices. Far prefer the new colourful graphical interface and the simplicity!

CONS

I thought being in Australia would cause concerns with support queries due to my time zone, however, the online knowledge base has been fantastic with short videos to show how to do things and because the support team have been fast, combined with having an easy transition to this new platform, I cant say this has been a real problem. I didn't realise how much I could learn from short video's, and so quickly. The customisable SMS's and emails required a little work to suit my business. I personalised the new client 'Welcome SMS' to include a direct link to a page on my website as well as include a link to an app for the "Gift Receipt" SMS and email, but I guess this would be more setup / configuration concerns that one would go through initially?

Hey Chris! Thanks for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Replied January 2018

Tembi

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

A Solution for Music Schools

PROS

I like the reports that you can generate to give you the performance of classes, events, and appointments. I also like the easy membership auto-renewal features. The ability to set permission levels for users is another wonderful feature.

CONS

WellnessLiving can be technical when navigating the platform however, they have excellent technical support who will walk you through step by step. Their online knowledge base is full of helpful information and solutions.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

I was searching for a more robust system and something that was more user-friendly.

Hey Tembi, Thank you for your positive review! We greatly appreciate your trust in WellnessLiving as your new software provider for your music school. We're thrilled to be the perfect all-in-one solution for music schools and are excited to hear how our comprehensive reporting system, membership auto-renewal, and customizable permission levels have been valuable for your business. We understand that while our system may require some time to navigate, we're here to make the learning process as smooth as possible. Our Customer Solutions Team is dedicated to guiding you through every step and ensuring you feel comfortable using our platform. It's fantastic to hear that you're finding our Knowledge Base to be a helpful resource hub. It's packed with hundreds of articles providing detailed instructions to help maximize the use of our software. Also, remember to check out our Community Forum! It's a wonderful place to share your insights, provide feedback, and even request new features or enhancements you'd like to see in our future updates. Here's the link to our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ If you ever need further assistance or have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com. Thank you again for sharing your positive experience. We're committed to continually improving and providing top-notch service. Warm regards, Stuart D. (Customer Advocate)

Replied November 2023

Renee

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Good Ideas - TERRIBLE Execution

From the start I had red flags that I ignored. For example, I went to someone else's website to check out how they used WL. Then I "tried" to go to WL's main website and I kept getting redirected back to the website I had visited. This software did NOT make running my biz easier, I had so many procedures on how to do simple things like matching our daily deposits to the reports from WL b/c nothing was accurate. Updates, OMG, nightmares - whether it was poor design, poor testing b/f rolling out, poor programming or all of the above, I don't know but the number of times they broke (and continue to do so, I left 2 yrs ago) is amazing to me. What caused me to leave was one of these updates. They broke their recurring class booking - the system would REBOOK clients into classes they'd been removed from. Not only were we accused of doing this ourselves (you physically cannot book a client into a past class), I was told no less than 6 different times this was fixed just to prove it hadn't been. This caused us so much time & money b/c the only way to get rid of the rebookings, was to manually delete each one by hand. They had no way to do this for us. Now for the ugly truth - WL tries to say they're all about positivity (rainbows & kittens) but IMO they are a toxic company. They constantly blame their customers for issues found until you can prove it's their software. They never look at the issue first, always the end user. When I finally left, they BEGGED me to stay - told me they'd fix my issue (this was at least 3x of the 6 they told me it was fixed) and once they realized I was a lost cause, they threw up every roadblock possible. They told me they didn't know how to get my cc data b/c they never had clients leave (whatever...) and stonewalled me for MONTHS! I did finally get my data but only once I got the [sensitive content hidden] involved. Like what company requires you to get the [sensitive content hidden] of a company involved to cancel? A toxic one Stay away - it's been 2 yrs since I left and I still hear from clients about how to leave b/c they aren't able to reach anyone or are getting stonewalled.

PROS

Pretty colors and design, good concepts/ideas. There are a lot of things to like about WL conceptually. You can book clients into classes ongoing, you can link family members and have a single payment method. They offer events, discounts, gift cards, SMS communication (new) and so much more. But - read the rest of my review please

CONS

I was with WL for 5 yrs - multiple times a year, I'd even argue every single update, they would break the software. Sometimes it was minor, lots of times it was MAJOR! Every 6 weeks we'd have to brace for an update and figure out what got broken. Sometimes it wasn't even related to the update that was rolled out, their programmers just mucked stuff up. End users were beta testers. God forbid you have an issue, you'll be required to screen shot, video whatever was happening. Oh and don't forget to clear your cache...

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Mindbody was too clunky and confusing...

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Wanted a better calendar/schedule which WL did have until they broke it.

Dear Renee, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your insights into your experience with WellnessLiving. We're truly sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during your time with us. Your feedback regarding software updates and usability concerns is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to improve our platform and services. We understand the frustration caused by the recurring issues you encountered, and we apologize for any inconvenience or stress it may have caused. Your experience does not reflect the level of service we aim to provide, and we take your comments very seriously. We're actively addressing internal issues to improve user experience and prevent future occurrences. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your input. Feel free to reach out if you need more assistance or have additional feedback. Warm regards, Morgan W.

Replied February 2024

Jackie

Sports, 11-50 employees

Wellness Living - Next Generation Booking

So far so good! The customer service has been excellent and whenever I have a question our onboarding specialist is on top of it almost immediately.

PROS

The client account management and history is a great new feature for us. We love the ease of use for our clients.

CONS

My least favorite thing is the data entry and conversion to wellness from our current booking system.

Ease of use and the app

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

We wanted our customers to have a better experience managing their own accounts and the idea of an app was also very alluring to us.

Hey Jackie, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We greatly appreciate you choosing WellnessLiving as your new software provider. We're delighted to know that the client account management and history features have been a valuable addition for you. The ease of use for your clients is one of our top priorities, so it's wonderful to hear that it has had a positive impact on your business. Regarding the data entry and conversion process from your previous booking system, we completely understand your concerns. Please rest assured that your data is of utmost importance to us. If there are any issues with the migration, our support teams are available 24/7 to assist you. For any specific queries or assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com. We're thrilled that the Achieve Client App has helped elevate your brand and improve the overall client experience. As you're exploring our platform, don't forget that we offer a Customer Solutions Team that's committed to addressing any queries you might have. Additionally, we provide community-driven platforms where you can ask questions, provide feedback, and connect with other users. For further assistance, I've added links to each platform below. Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you once again for your kind words and for choosing WellnessLiving. We're excited to continue supporting your business and ensuring your experience remains excellent. Warm regards, Samantha B. (Customer Advocate)

Frances

Reviewed October 2023

Love this company and their services!

We moved to Wellness Living to save money. They have been very cost-effective.

PROS

SO easy to use and they're always updating the system.

CONS

Every time I find something I'm not that fond of.. they release an update that fixes it. Right now, I'd say my only complaint is how hard it is how Customer service is handled. It seems like every email is replied by a different person. It'd be nice to feel like I have an account manager who takes care of me specifically.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

They were too expensive and the software was hard to use.

Hey Frances, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with WellnessLiving. We genuinely appreciate your kind words and your support. We're thrilled to hear that you find our software easy to use and that our frequent system updates have been beneficial for you. Our commitment to enhancing your experience through regular releases is at the core of what we do, and we're glad to see it making a difference for you. If you ever have feature requests, don't forget to check out our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ We appreciate your feedback regarding customer service. While we aim to provide timely support, we understand your desire for a more personalized experience. Please rest assured that we're continually working on improving our services. To address your specific needs, we recommend reaching out to our Customer Solutions Team via email at support@wellnessliving.com. This way, you can have more consistent and personalized communication. Additionally, if you call us, please leave a voicemail, and a member from our team will return your call promptly. Once again, thank you for your feedback, Frances. We're dedicated to ensuring your experience with WellnessLiving is exceptional, and we're grateful for your trust in us. Again, if you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Warm regards, Nicole D. (Customer Advocate)

Jo

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

We love Wellness Living!

After a ton of reserach, we decided to dump Mindbody 2 yrs ago & go with Wellness Living as it was more affordable & had more options available as part of the basic plan to help our business. After covid we needed to cut our expenses. Everything was an extra charge with Mindbody. We love Wellness Living & all the many extra features available for us for much less than Mindbody.

PROS

We love that we have our own branded app! Everything is set up to make reserving classes, purchasing memberships, canceling reservations, & checking their schedules so easy since they can do everything directly on their phones.

CONS

We would like the option to have a longer reservation window (2weeks out) for our higher tiered membership.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Wellness Living was more affordable & had all the extra features we were looking for in a studio management software system.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Affordability, extra features, & the virtual studio

Hey Jo, Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with WellnessLiving! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to be part of your journey. From our virtual tools to our mobile apps, our goal is to provide your business with as much value as possible. We're thrilled to hear that you love our platform and that the White Label Achieve Client App has been such a valuable addition to your studio. Making it easy for your clients to reserve classes, purchase memberships, and manage their schedules directly from their phones is what we aim for – convenience and efficiency. We understand your request for a longer reservation window to support higher-tiered memberships. Your suggestion for more options in this regard is indeed valuable feedback. We're continuously working on improving our system, and we take every suggestion into account to enhance the experience for our users. You're welcome to visit our Community Forum to make this request: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ If you have any further questions or if you'd like to explore options for addressing your membership concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@wellnessliving.com. We're here to assist you and help you find the best solutions for your needs. Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. We're dedicated to supporting your studio's success, and we're here to assist you every step of the way. Warm regards, Timothy G. (Customer Advocate)

Shirley

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

The software did not work for my company

waste my time and money they do not offer free trial because the company have a lot of services they do not stay.

PROS

The deposit payment for services with automatic remaining.

CONS

Can not do multiple services check out the client have 5 services have to do one by one, and the reports. It's too big all the software on the screen. The filter the calendar it's to big can not see the apply on the screen have to scroll down and disappear have to start all again.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

The book it's match better, send text to esthetician when the client checks in, the appointment change color when check in, check out, and do multiples services check out. the reports I can see all in the same page. The Data daily Close out report everting sold that day how much in cash, each credit card, tips, product sells, taxas, services by revenue, Free services. All in 1 page.

Dear Shirley, We are genuinely sorry to hear about your experience with our software. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate you taking the time to share it. We understand the frustration you've encountered with the limitations on multiple services checkouts, screen size issues, and calendar filter difficulties. We are continuously working to improve our software, and your insights will help us address these issues more effectively. Regarding our trial policy, we understand how challenging it can be for businesses with a diverse range of services. We’ll consider your feedback in revisiting our trial options. Please know that your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to making the necessary improvements to provide a better experience for you and others. In accordance with our service agreement, a senior member from our Customer Solutions Team will be reaching out and providing you with additional assistance. Warm regards, Isabelle S.

Replied January 2024

Superior in Every Way Compared to Other Options

The onboarding process with Wellness Living was so superior to Mindbody. We started with Mindbody the year before we switched to Wellness Living, and the onboarding process with them was lacking. Wellness Living is dedicated to making you feel comfortable with the software and getting you fully setup. We've also had great experience with customer support. It's such a better option compared to Mindbody.

PROS

Wellness Living is so nimble. We haven't run across anything that we can't do, which was often the case with Mindbody. We also love that our employees quickly figure out how to use Wellness Living, even without extensive training. It's very intuitive, once you're familiar with how it works. The integration with Zoom was seamless.

CONS

Managing both virtual and in-person classes could be a little more seamless. It took a while to teach virtual students that they must log into their Wellness Living account in order to take a virtual class. Also, it's hard to set up teach pay when there is both a virtual and in-person class. We often need to manually make some adjustments.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Wellness Living was happy to work with a smaller yoga studio. Marian Tek thought we were "too small" to make using their software worthwhile.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

More affordable, more flexible, better integration with Zoom, better customer support

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform superior to other options, especially in comparison to Mindbody. We're elated that you found our onboarding process to be superior to your previous experience with Mindbody. Ensuring you're comfortable with the software is a top priority for us, and we aim to provide a smooth transition. In addition, it's wonderful to hear that your employees find WellnessLiving intuitive and user-friendly, which is essential for a seamless transition. We're committed to providing a solution that's easy to adapt to, even without extensive training. What's more, we're delighted to know that our seamless Zoom integration, FitLIVE, which seamlessly combines live streaming and class recording, is clearly serving your studio well. However, we do understand that managing both virtual and in-person classes can present unique challenges, and we appreciate your feedback on this. We're constantly working to enhance our platform, so your input is invaluable in helping us improve. For any adjustments or assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Solutions Team, who are ready to support you with any questions or concerns you may have at support@wellnessliving.com. Jennifer, please don't hesitate to dive into our Knowledge Base, a valuable resource to learn more about FitLIVE and our many other features. Plus, our Community Forum allows for collaborative problem-solving and an opportunity to discover how others have implemented the software in their business. I've included the links for each platform below. Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we're here to support your yoga studio every step of the way. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service and solutions to meet your needs. Warm regards, Katie R. (Customer Advocate)

Melissa

Reviewed October 2023

One year with wellness living, so far …

PROS

This scheduling tool is very user friendly and intuitive. There are multiple different ways to view the schedule and different ways to do the same thing which makes it easy for everyone to use.

CONS

I’d like to offer hybrid (in person and virtual) classes that are under the same class. Right now we have to do two separate classes.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

MINDBODY felt clunky and it was so expensive

Hi Melissa, We truly appreciate your feedback about your experience with our platform. The fact that you find our scheduling tool user-friendly and intuitive is fantastic. You're absolutely right; we've designed it to offer multiple ways to view the schedule, making it convenient for both you and your team. Regarding your desire to offer hybrid classes (in-person and virtual) under the same class, I'm excited to share that you can achieve this with our FitLIVE and FitVID on Demand integration. FitLIVE allows you to livestream and record classes, while FitVID on Demand lets you create a video library of your classes for clients. This way, you can effortlessly combine in-person and virtual classes under the same class name, providing the ultimate flexibility for your clients. To set up hybrid classes that combine in-person and virtual sessions under the same class name, our Customer Solutions team is ready to assist you. You can reach out to them at support@wellnessliving.com to get the guidance you need and streamline the process of offering these classes. They will ensure you can maximize the benefits of our versatile scheduling system. Additionally, if you ever have more questions or need to explore any other features within our platform, remember that we have a wealth of resources available to you in our Knowledge Base and Community Forum. These platforms are filled with useful information to help answer any additional questions you might have about our software. I've included the links for each platform below. Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Once again, thank you for choosing us, Melissa. We're looking forward to many more successful years of partnership with you. Warm regards, James J. (Customer Advocate)

Masha

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

A good start … not perfect

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help. The system itself is not as perfect as I want it to be wfor the type of mobile yoga business that I have but there are SOME workarounds that I’m willing to cope with. There is a HUGE learning curve and it’s not as intuitive as I hoped it would be. I had to do a LOT of trial and error and work with support. The emailing system is lacking in options and it’s hard to set up. If you want to add a photo into your email, you need to go to an external site to add that photo. It’s just cumbersome with all these “work-arounds”. The google calendar integration is glitchy and is not a 2-way integration and doesn’t work in the way I want it to. Bottom line, it’s a nice BASIC system with lots of improvement still to be made. But they are willing to make them and they listen to the feedback and slowly adding features.

PROS

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help. It’s A good basic software for scheduling and sending auto reminders to client and staff

CONS

Hey Masha, Thank you for the review! We love helping Canadian businesses succeed at WellnessLiving with our all-in-one business management solution. We're totally committed to your success and we actually prefer to take the time to get to know your business so that we can provide you with the support and walk-throughs on how to best use our software for your needs. We're passionate about what we do and you can always count on our support, day in, day out. There are certainly a lot of features in WellnessLiving because it's designed to be an all-in-one solution for all your business needs, from payments to scheduling and more. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't easy learning to use everything, our interface is designed to be as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible but we understand the learning curve is different for everyone and we provide our level of extensive support so if you ever have a question or inquiry you can always get an answer, right away. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Replied April 2022

Anthony

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

I run group meditation sessions online. I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally found it! Wellness living have been great to deal with. The onboarding process was simple and the on-going support has been amazing. They are continually bringing out more features and I'm excited for what is to come!

PROS

Wellness Living allows me to manage my clients easily, nurture them with automated emailing, integrate with my website, manage payments. For my clients it is even better. I have also got the white label app, this means I have my own app. I never thought I'd get an app so quickly and so easily. Clients love it! They can watch meditations on demand, book classes, and manage their account.

CONS

FitVID video features and metrics could be improved. I.e. add to favourites, create playlists, improve the view Custom emails are great but missing some fields

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Wanted better client management Improve customer experience App with library of meditations

Hey Anthony, Thanks for the amazing review! Your kind words really mean a lot to us. There are a lot of software companies out there, but there aren't many that can provide the full all-in-one platform you need to run just about every part of your business. We've got you covered at every step of your client journey from lead/prospect management to online store, recurring payments and the mobile client app to make it really easy for them to check their account, watch videos and make bookings. We're in this for the long haul and it's really important to us that your business is fully equipped to succeed. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team any time you need assistance, and likewise to tell us on our Community Forum about the features or enhancements you'd like to see added to the software in our coming updates. We thank you for choosing WellnessLiving and we're looking forward to our continued success, together! Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Replied August 2022

Hannah

Reviewed December 2022

I wanted to love it, but I feel like a QA tester most days.

I wanted to love the software. There are parts of it that are good but the day-to-day functionality seems to be quite poor due to bugs and glitches. All in all, I would recommend it for those who are scheduling in-person services only. However, DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY if you are running online classes and events as it's more trouble than it's worth.I have spent more time in the 2 months of using WellnessLiving trying to figure out workarounds (on my own and with the support team) for basic things such as discount codes not working, and payment options not syncing with their events even though all settings are correct than 6 years of using Mindbody. I or my team are contacting the support team multiple times every week for glitches occurring in the software (not user error).When signing up for the software I was impressed with the friendliness and support of the onboarding and sales team but since we've been using the software I have not been impressed with the customer service - for instance, I tried to attend my account review meeting but this didn't go ahead and I have been unable to reach anybody to reschedule - this is poor in my view.However, I have to say that the technical support team is really helpful, they have helped us with issues many times but also many glitches have been sent to the engineering team to fix - not what you expect with the cost of the software.

PROS

- The onboarding process was good - communication and training were thorough.- Aesthetically pleasing UI.- Customization and implementation of widgets onto the existing website are very simple and only need basic HTML/CSS skills.- Community forum and knowledge base useful and easy to navigate.- Easy to access support over the phone.- Automatic sending of links for virtual classes and integrated Zoom works well (but not for recordings - see cons).- Generally good basic software for scheduling in-person sessions.

CONS

- Payment processing! Membership / one-off payments keep failing apparently due to the merchant processor PaySafe. We have pushed for this to be fixed and it's still pending. It is crucial for our business to take payments. We have lost revenue due to this.Online / recorded classes:- Automatic uploading of recordings doesn't work every time, therefore the video is lost and the client needs to be refunded or compensated.- Sometimes recorded videos don't play on the browser, and only on the client app (and vice versa), there doesn't seem to be a reason for this (have contacted customer support multiple times about this with no real resolution) resulting in the client needing to be refunded or compensated.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Features such as automatic link and recording sending (virtual classes) and email marketing capabilities built within the software.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Too expensive for base product and add-ons that we needed to run the business effectively.

Hi Hannah, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. The way we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is simple: we truly care about your experience. That means we want to know how much time you've been able to save, and how much you've been able to grow your business using our software, and if you haven't been able to do that, we want to know why - and we'll do whatever it takes to make that happen for you! A senior specialist from our team is reaching out to help get to the bottom of the issues you mentioned and help you find solutions right away. We help thousands of our customers run virtual and in-person services everyday and we won't rest until you're able to do the same. Kayla I. (Customer Advocate)

Replied December 2022

Reviewed May 2019

Great Interface, User Friendly But Has Glitches

PROS

My favorite thing about this software is that it's user friendly. Our entire staff finds it so much easier to learn and use than our former software (MindBodyOnline). The mobile version is also great and we love their free app. We don't waste the money for a branded app because their app allows you to be the only studio that your client will see when they login (unlike MINDBODY Connect). In the beginning, I also really liked the customer service. We have been using it for 2.5 years and got in early so they have been great to us.

CONS

My least favorite part is the reports. They are inconsistent, they don't often make sense, and they are lacking in sophistication. We used to run very extensive monthly KPIs with MINDBODY and now we often don't trust the data. This is a huge bummer.

Hi John! Thanks so much for sharing your insightful review. We are obsessed with providing the best possible studio management solution, so it is awesome to hear that you are so satisfied after making the switch from MindBody to WellnessLiving. Having built ourselves from the ground up, we understand that small businesses cannot afford to be paying extra fees on top of extra fees just to access the basic features you need to run your business. That is why we provide every customer with every tool you need. Our customer service teams are always happy to help you with anything you need and it is great to know that you have had such positive interactions with them. Be sure to let a team member know about any issues you have with reports and perhaps we can help you find a solution. Also, let us know what new features and improvements you would like to see implemented so that we can start building them as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! The WellnessLiving Team

Replied May 2019

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed December 2017

The best gym software on the market. Support, functionality, and price to value are unrivaled.

PROS

Systems: The ease of use, the customer/user experience, backend functionality, reporting functions, baked-in reports, WellnessLiving is exhaustive yet incredibly concise and simple to navigate. People: However, writing code and designing a slick user interface, is only one part of the equation. What really matters, are the people behind the software. From our first consultation call to the ongoing support, even well beyond our onboarding, the WL team has proven to be a valuable ally. Their staff's attention to detail, prompt follow through or follow up, allows us to focus on driving the business, instead of messing with software configuration. All in one methodology: We wanted a system that does not need (expensive) third-party software to be truly functional. In that regard, WL is unrivaled in that they allow us to run our CrossFit facility AND our Indoor Cycling Arena, both with asset booking, so we never oversell a class. Price point: We compared all major, and some smaller providers, and when we added it all up, no other system could offer us what WL offers, while maintaining a competitive price point. In summary: You have to find the best possible solution for your business. WL may very well be your ticket to have a back-office and front of the house ally, who allows you to manage your business. For us, after 10 years in business, we found the perfect solution!

CONS

None. There are some weaknesses, which we brought to WL's attention, and our suggestions have been taken into a development log. We have access to the log and can observe the progress toward a solution. It's rather slick.

Hi Michael! Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that customers like you need to be able to find everything you need in one place, whether you are booking assets, making a sale, reviewing reports, or anything else. That is why we work so hard to fulfill your every desire. We are so happy to hear that you have finally found a home with us and are proud to be your ally in business!

Replied December 2017

Andrea

Reviewed June 2022

Wellness Living is a Great Tool for Building My Business

Overall, this software is 100% vital to the success of my yoga studio business, and I love it! Recently I also had a meeting with a business coach from Wellness Living who took time to go over many of the features with me so that I could better use Wellness Living to market my business, reach out to clients and increase engagement. This was so helpful!

PROS

I find Wellness Living meets all of my business needs and easy to use, teach to others and customize/adapt as needed. If anything, Wellness Living offers even more features than I currently use. When I've needed tech support they have been helpful and easy to work with.

CONS

There have been a few work-arounds needed, and from time to time, something hasn't worked as intended- that might be user error however!

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mind Body became way too expensive for my small business. I also found the customer service experience frustrating.

Hey Andrea, Thanks for the amazing review! If our software is easy for you to use and it helps make your life easier as a business owner, then that makes us happy. Our co-founders Len and Sasha used to be Mindbody users at their own business, and it sort of had the opposite effect - there were issues, there wasn't much support, and the price kept going up! The problem was that there weren't any robust alternatives on the market, and that's how WellnessLiving was born. Over the years we've added a huge set of powerful features, we're continuing to enhance our software with each update release (based on what our customers have been requesting!) and most importantly, we operate with a complete emphasis on supporting our customers. We love helping businesses find amazing solutions for growing and enhancing their client experience, and we're glad you enjoyed working with our business coaches! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Replied July 2022

Rui

Reviewed September 2022

Best bang for your buck by far.

Very positive. Fantastic communication and support throughout the journey.

PROS

Fantastic tech support, and constantly updating new features with community forum.

CONS

Can get expensive with multiple locations and sending out lots of SMS

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

More robust, and much better levels of customization.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was extremely disorganized.

Hey Rui, Thanks for the terrific review! We're all about our customers because we recognize that your success, is our success - plain and simple. If we just focus on making your life easier and saving you time through WellnessLiving, you're able to focus more on growing your business and we all win. It's why we have the top notch customer care. We've seen businesses obtain so much leverage out of a short call with support not only because they can get all of their questions answered quickly, but also because our agents love take a deep dive into each 'use case' (as they call it) and provide helpful recommendations based on their knowledge and experience. We developed tools like our Knowledge Base and Community Forum because we're really big on information sharing and we love to keep our users in the loop about things like popular solutions, common issues and new features in the software. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Replied October 2022