• icon"This App is easy to use and as a trainer allows me to see how my clients training is going without any hassle. Very easy to program individual workouts and save favourite routines etc."
  • icon"Excellent platform for both trainers and clients. Very user friendly and makes online training so much easier."
  • icon"I love that I didn't have to build my own website and they give me one. The program builder is sooooooo much easier than Excel or PDFs."
  • icon"Literally can’t think of one problem for this app."
  • icon"I'll like if nutrition recipes or plans be added so we can make recommendations to clients which to go by and also feature to train groups."
  • icon"They are updating soon so the little things I have problems with are going to change."

Browse all WeStrive Reviews

• Have you used WeStrive and would like to share your experience with others?

Tucker

The best fitness software I've ever used

It's been sensational so far. I would imagine I'll be using this platform for the rest of my career.

Pros

Westrive is the most seamless platform to figure out. There is almost no learning curve to understanding how to use it. I have given almost every training platform a try and Westrive blows all of the others out of the water.

Cons

So far I have no complaints. It's worked seamlessly to incorporate my plans and allow customization with each of my clients.

Ray

WeStrive for Excellence in and out of the app!

Overall, my experience with WeStrive has been extremely positive! I have used other training apps in the past that were good, but I enjoy the ability to communicate with the whole team much more easily through WeStrive as we can come together as a community to resolve issues rather than rely on potentially one tester that could miss minute details that make-or-break the software from a personal training standpoint!

Pros

What I like most about this product and app is how easy to is to implement for myself and my clients. As with anything new, it takes some getting used to, but once you figure out the layout and how to locate all that you need, it's a piece of cake!

Cons

What I like least about the software is that there are currently small missing details/bugs that are needing to be fixed; however, each time I run into an issue and reach out to the development team and owner, they jump right on it and make it better than it was before!

Reasons for switching to WeStrive

WeStrive reached out to me to show me their platform so I could get an idea of what they could offer and what the differences in functionality were. From the beginning, it felt like they were in the business to make the trainer's life easier and bring ease to the client's.

Jason

November 2022

We strive

Great

Pros

It’s user friendly easy for me and my clients to navigate. With the work out videos already installed it helps my clients perform each movement better even when I’m Not there in Person for their session. But most definitely I love how easy it is to set up programing for each client individually.

Cons

None I don’t have any complaints at all with this software

Courtney

WeStrive is AMAZING

It has great from the product itself to the customer service. I tried out a few different training apps before finding WeStrive and it has hands down been the best experience for both myself and my clients.

Pros

The website and app are super easy to use both on the trainer and client side. All of my clients absolutely love using the app. The team is extremely helpful and always quick to respond if I have questions. I would definitely recommend using this for your training business!

Cons

NA - I was able to communicate anything that was missing from the app when I first started and the WeStrive team has made updates. I have everything I need now!

Reasons for switching to WeStrive

WeStrive was easier to use and had better customer service

Response from WeStrive

Thanks so much Courtney! We love having you on the WeStrive App!

Replied April 2022

Amhy

Favourite PT app!

Pros

I have tried a few different apps for PTs (two of them being the "best apps" on the market) and they don't come close to WeStrive. I recommend this to any PT looking to make their (and their clients) life easier.

Cons

Can't say there is anything I dislike in this app - I would like there to be more group training functions available but everything else is perfect!

Reasons for switching to WeStrive

I made the switch because WeStrive got in touch via Instagram, and after looking through their website and speaking with them, I was sold! AMAZING customer service.

Response from WeStrive

Thanks Amy! We love having you on board! More group training is coming very soon

Vu

Struggling to Make it as a Personal Trainer? Use WeStrive

If you're trying to figure things out as a personal trainer then you really gotta check out WeStrive. It's absolutely brilliant.

Pros

WeStrive takes away the scheduling hassles, leaving you more time to manage your new business or help you grow your current one

Cons

The app seems solid to me. Nothing to complain about so far!

Response from WeStrive

Thanks Vu!

Nicole

February 2022

Easy to use and excellent customer service

My experience with the WeStrive app overall has been nothing but great! I highly recommend.

Pros

The customer service is above and beyond. The app is very user friendly and great for creating programs!

Cons

New features are being added to the app. So, there isn't any con I can come up with. Please with the app!

Jacob

Love this App!!

The app is life-changing. If you're using another software, I can't recommend WeStrive enough!

Pros

This app helps me with scheduling so much! before I was just texting clients back and forth and now I have this awesome tool.

Cons

I'm still waiting on more nutrition features to come out.

Response from WeStrive

We appreciate it!

Carrie

Industry: Online Media

October 2022

WeStrive App

So far this app has been great. I researched several other apps and I would always go back to this one. The customer service is great. They have responded quickly to my emails when I needed something.

Pros

I like that the app is user friendly and very easy to navigate.

Cons

I haven't found any cons with using the app.

George Frederick

October 2022

Making the westrive app easier to work with

It has solve the problem of planning a customize programs for clients and also follow their progress easily

Pros

I like the easiness with which you can easiy invite client on board by simply sending emails, couple with easy to choose from series of workout videos.

Cons

I'll like if nutrition recipes or plans be added so we can make recommendations to clients which to go by and also feature to train groups. Ìts easy to integrate into business

Reasons for switching to WeStrive

Bcos it easy to use ,unlike the other app that keeps crushing

Adrianna

WeStrive is the best App for Online Training.

WeStrive has the best customer support team when it comes to resolving bugs or needing help with using the app.

Pros

WeStrives' use is versatile. Although used mainly for an online training platform, I create an account for all of my in person clients, too, so that we can utilize the nutrition aspect of the app, assign online workouts for vacations/work trips/etc., and keep track of progress. Building programs is quick and easy, and you have the ability to upload new exercises as needed, add notes to each exercise with cues/explanations, and you can even assign a "tempo" to each exercise if necessary.

Cons

As a long time user, I can testify that the team at WeStrive listens to what the consumers WANT and NEED in an application, and evolves accordingly. This is already a great product that just keeps getting better. Every upgrade thats been launched has only made my job easier.

Reasons for switching to WeStrive

Hard to use. SO much going on in the app I never knew where to start.

Response from WeStrive

So amazing, thank you Adrianna! We love having you on WeStrive

Toni

WeStrive is great

Using we strive has made things much easier and much faster for me when getting clients ready for their training programs

Pros

I like the ease of program creation and the wide variety of exercises.

Cons

With the app being so new there are alot of things being added with each update. So there's no cons.

Response from WeStrive

Thanks Toni! We love having you on WeStrive!

Replied February 2021

Todd

Phenomenal Platform

My experience with the app has made it possible to get the most effective fitness plans available. I recommended it to my personal trainer and we’ve been rocking with it since.

Pros

The UX is amazing. The way it integrates with my fitness lifestyle is perfect. I have not experienced any bugs and it never has crashed. Very great job by their engineers!

Cons

I wish they released this sooner! Is that a con?

Response from WeStrive

Thanks so much! We're huge fans of design ourselves

Conner

This app is dope!

I mostly sing/rap but I train clients on the side so being able to manage them quickly from my phone has been a life-changer

Pros

- I love that I didn't have to build my own website and they give me one - The program builder is sooooooo much easier than Excel or PDFs - The clients I train love the app!

Cons

Nothing really. I only use it once a week but it's super convenient.

Reasons for switching to WeStrive

This is just so much easier!

Hailey

We Strive is Perfect for Beginning Trainers

Pros

This app made our client workout creation so simple! Our clients love finding their workouts all in one spot and having the ease of watching videos to follow along to. As a trainer, its so easy to customize the workouts for what we need specifically in order to meet the needs of the clients. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great to work with and always answers any questions we have on how to use the app better.

Cons

Sometimes during the new additions and changes that have been updating there are new facets we have to learn but overall we love the app!

Response from WeStrive

So amazing to have you ladies!

Bobby

May 2022

So easy my dog could use it

This new App from WeStrive is the professional's choice for booking clients, managing their training programs and keeping up to date with what's going on in your client's life

Pros

The app is just so damn simple. I love every second I'm on WeStrive since it ends up saving me so many seconds each day!

Cons

I love the app. No cons for me! As long as you're saving me time, I'm happy!

Response from WeStrive

We appreciate you AND your dog, Bobby!

Adrian