Browse WeStrive Reviews

Tucker from Self-Employed

The best fitness software I've ever used

It's been sensational so far. I would imagine I'll be using this platform for the rest of my career.

Pros

Westrive is the most seamless platform to figure out. There is almost no learning curve to understanding how to use it. I have given almost every training platform a try and Westrive blows all of the others out of the water.

Cons

So far I have no complaints. It's worked seamlessly to incorporate my plans and allow customization with each of my clients.

Amhy from AZ Lifestyle

Favourite PT app!

Pros

I have tried a few different apps for PTs (two of them being the "best apps" on the market) and they don't come close to WeStrive. I recommend this to any PT looking to make their (and their clients) life easier.

Cons

Can't say there is anything I dislike in this app - I would like there to be more group training functions available but everything else is perfect!

Reasons for Switching to WeStrive

I made the switch because WeStrive got in touch via Instagram, and after looking through their website and speaking with them, I was sold! AMAZING customer service.

Response from WeStrive

Replied March 2021

Thanks Amy! We love having you on board! More group training is coming very soon

Adrian from Self employed

WeStrive is an amazing app

I have had a great experience in using the WeStrive app in helping my clients and a way to create programs and sell my services.

Pros

I like how user friendly the app is in saving me time creating programs for clients. I also love the features like the landing page and the exercises and videos that are included in the website.

Cons

At the beginning it was tedious to keep on adding the same workouts for multiple days. But I'm happy to see that it has been resolved to be more efficient

Response from WeStrive

Replied March 2021

Thank you Adrian! We enjoy having you on the app and seeing your business grow!

Andre from Independent Trainer

EXTREMELY HELPFUL FOR TRAINERS

So valuable!! I can’t imagine not having it!

Pros

Been using this app for about two weeks now. Coming from Lifetime we had a good app system to use for training but it could not implement or see clients nutrition plans! I felt as if I was spinning my wheels not being able to have the time or recourses to help my clients progress. After quitting and becoming an independent trainer, this app is a LIFE SAVER. Already got one of my clients in and after working with him for three months at Lifetime and building muscle, he was still struggling to lose fat. After literally ONE WEEK we were able to get him on the right path and he already lost more than 10 lbs!! I love this app so much! An absolute 10/10 no question!!

Cons

No Cons!! Literally can’t think of one problem for this app.

Ray from Body Revolution PNW

WeStrive for Excellence in and out of the app!

Overall, my experience with WeStrive has been extremely positive! I have used other training apps in the past that were good, but I enjoy the ability to communicate with the whole team much more easily through WeStrive as we can come together as a community to resolve issues rather than rely on potentially one tester that could miss minute details that make-or-break the software from a personal training standpoint!

Pros

What I like most about this product and app is how easy to is to implement for myself and my clients. As with anything new, it takes some getting used to, but once you figure out the layout and how to locate all that you need, it's a piece of cake!

Cons

What I like least about the software is that there are currently small missing details/bugs that are needing to be fixed; however, each time I run into an issue and reach out to the development team and owner, they jump right on it and make it better than it was before!

Reasons for Switching to WeStrive

WeStrive reached out to me to show me their platform so I could get an idea of what they could offer and what the differences in functionality were. From the beginning, it felt like they were in the business to make the trainer's life easier and bring ease to the client's.

Adrianna from Self Employed

WeStrive is the best App for Online Training.

WeStrive has the best customer support team when it comes to resolving bugs or needing help with using the app.

Pros

WeStrives' use is versatile. Although used mainly for an online training platform, I create an account for all of my in person clients, too, so that we can utilize the nutrition aspect of the app, assign online workouts for vacations/work trips/etc., and keep track of progress. Building programs is quick and easy, and you have the ability to upload new exercises as needed, add notes to each exercise with cues/explanations, and you can even assign a "tempo" to each exercise if necessary.

Cons

As a long time user, I can testify that the team at WeStrive listens to what the consumers WANT and NEED in an application, and evolves accordingly. This is already a great product that just keeps getting better. Every upgrade thats been launched has only made my job easier.

Reasons for Switching to WeStrive

Hard to use. SO much going on in the app I never knew where to start.

Response from WeStrive

Replied March 2021

So amazing, thank you Adrianna! We love having you on WeStrive

Toni from HomeBodies Fitness and Wellness

WeStrive is great

Using we strive has made things much easier and much faster for me when getting clients ready for their training programs

Pros

I like the ease of program creation and the wide variety of exercises.

Cons

With the app being so new there are alot of things being added with each update. So there's no cons.

Response from WeStrive

Replied February 2021

Thanks Toni! We love having you on WeStrive!

Hailey from Mind Body Burn

We Strive is Perfect for Beginning Trainers

Pros

This app made our client workout creation so simple! Our clients love finding their workouts all in one spot and having the ease of watching videos to follow along to. As a trainer, its so easy to customize the workouts for what we need specifically in order to meet the needs of the clients. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great to work with and always answers any questions we have on how to use the app better.

Cons

Sometimes during the new additions and changes that have been updating there are new facets we have to learn but overall we love the app!

Response from WeStrive

Replied March 2021

So amazing to have you ladies!

Torra from Mind Body Burn

Best training app I have worked with!

We love WeStrive and everything it offers! Highly reccomend this to all trainers!

Pros

This app has made it so easy to work with out clients! It’s given us a better chance to expand and work with clients online better than we ever have before!

Cons

It took a little time getting use to. But thanks to immediate responses from the creators it’s easy to get the hang of!

Reasons for Switching to WeStrive

This made it so much easier and better to follow for our clients

Jack from Top Growth Marketing

Super easy to use and tons of value.

Five stars, love this app and it really helps keeping ontop of fitness goals.

Pros

The price point is great for the value you are getting and the progressive programs are awesome.

Cons

Android could be improved a little but still works better than most of it's competitors.

Conner from Dyve

This app is dope!

I mostly sing/rap but I train clients on the side so being able to manage them quickly from my phone has been a life-changer

Pros

- I love that I didn't have to build my own website and they give me one - The program builder is sooooooo much easier than Excel or PDFs - The clients I train love the app!

Cons

Nothing really. I only use it once a week but it's super convenient.

Reasons for Switching to WeStrive

This is just so much easier!

Emma from SummerRain Fitness

WeStrive Is A One Stop Platform!

It has been excellent. It has helped me have all clients in one place and my clients are able to utilize an app which is great.

Pros

Ease of adding clients, Ease of creating templates, Ease of assigning Training Programs Clients have an app, Videos are provided (I mean every exercise that you can think of) can be attached.

Cons

A few limitations on flexibility with creating customized templates for HIITs / Training workouts that are in a different format from what the base template is.

Response from WeStrive

Replied March 2021

Emma you're the best! We'll get to work right away on making the program builder more HIIT-focused. Amazing feedback, thank you!

Julie from J.Rich Fitness

User Friendly Platform for Online Training

Pros

Excellent platform for both trainers and clients. Very user friendly and makes online training so much easier!

Cons

Needs more advanced features to allow for more individual programs

Response from WeStrive

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the feedback Julie! We love having you on WeStrive and those features are coming very soon!

Mark from Leading Edge Fitness

Coaching App

This is a great app, well thought out and easy to use

Pros

This App is easy to use and as a trainer allows me to see how my clients training is going without any hassle. Very easy to program individual workouts and save favourite routines etc.

Cons

Overall this app is the best coaching app I have used. It would be good if it told my clients when they hit a PB and what the weight was last time they did the exercise

Reasons for Choosing WeStrive

The look of the screen lay out that my clients will see

Wesley from Wesley James Training

Loving this app!

10/10 I'm really loving it so far! It's helping me as a trainer to really grow my business. Can't ask for anything else. I requested a couple features they don't have and they told me they're working on them :)

Pros

There are a ton of features but the main thing I love is how easy it is to use. I got so frustrated with other apps jumping in and out of windows. This one is just simple.

Cons

None so far! I'll let you know if I think of any.

Response from WeStrive

Replied July 2020

This is great. Thanks so much Wes!

Quintunya from Finally Fitt Training

Efficient and User Friendly

So far so good! I love it, especially in comparison to other platforms that I have tried.

Pros

The ease of creating programs and the capability of moving days around the calendar.

Cons

Trainers not having app access, however I am aware that it is coming soon.

Pricing and functionality

Carly from Carly Maxwell Fitness

Great app

The app itself is awesome, they are constantly working hard to update the app with new features and customer service was fabulous!

Pros

WeStrive is an amazing app and super helpful for a personal training business. Now that most businesses are going virtual this is an amazing app to have !

Cons

Everything was great I have no complaints !

Response from WeStrive

Replied March 2021

Thanks Carly, can't wait to have you back after your long-term vaca from training

Ian from Ian B training

WESTRIVE IS INCREDIBLE

Exceptional!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. Every window just flows smoothly into the next. I don't work with too many clients on it yet, but they all love it.

Cons

Everything is great so far! They are updating soon so the little things I have problems with are going to change.

Response from WeStrive

Replied December 2020

Happy to have you on board Ian!

Mike from FilterGrade

Great software for personal trainers to run their business.

Fantastic company with a friendly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and very good customer service. I love the app.

Pros

A super easy and cheap software service for personal trainers and other fitness influencers to start signing on clients and growing their business.

Cons

Limited features still as it is in early development. Limited customer base and no marketplace yet. But the ease of use is the reason this app is good, so those features aren't a necessity at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing WeStrive

Easier to use, simple, and affordable.

Response from WeStrive

Replied February 2021

Thank you Mike, I'm glad you like the platform!