Browse LuminarAI Reviews

I. Adrian from Tu zona deportiva ve

Industry: Graphic Design

High-performance software for editing the pictures I take in my work

Photolemur is one of the easiest photo-editing software I've ever gotten on the market and is an excellent complement to other more advanced photo-editing software or one that relies on superior knowledge to use it. Not to recommend Photolemur would be to ignore all the positive features that this software can offer.

Pros

In addition to designing, I also work with photographs. As a sports journalist, it is very important for me not only to capture the precise moment of the sports event I am covering, but also to have the best quality in the photographs I take, this is where photolemur becomes essential. This software allows me to edit the photographs I take by providing excellent quality elements such as shadow removal, image lightening, automatic image correction, which is quite good indeed, the saturation of the images is simply great, the approaches are quite acceptable, the contrast of the image is intensified, offering quality results. Another of the positive features that photolemur offers me is its split screen, where I can observe step by step the process of editing the image and see the real result of its editing. And finally I would like to mention that the resulting format of the edition is RAW, that is to say, one of the most complete, even better than JPG, offering edited photographs of high quality and aesthetic excellence.

Cons

In this software I find two shortcomings or characteristics that limit photography editing quite a bit. On the one hand, even though I mentioned earlier that intuitive editing was acceptable, this element detracts from the creativity of photo editing, as you cannot add layers, colors, textures and other features to the photo as you can with other software. The second disadvantage I find in the software is that for the photographs that I process in RAW format, it takes a long time to process them completely and present their final results, delaying the processing of the final product that I must deliver to my clients.

Dragan from Dragan Stevanović

Industry: Import and Export

Nice alternative, but not the best output

Overall, I liked Luminar, especially the AI part of it. It gave me good and versatile options, although the overall output wasn't as high quality as I hoped it would be.

Pros

I love Luminar's AI, pre-built scenes, editing process. I thought it had a very clean and nice interface, and interesting filters. Additionally, the black and white filters struck me as most beautiful. It is an interesting program to work with, and definitely budget-friendly. Additionally, there's a dynamic community of Luminar users, so there's a lot of themed tutorial videos.

Cons

Although the price, AI editing and filters were good, it felt like the overall quality of the exported image was good, just not good enough. In particular, the shadows were always a bit too deep, and something just felt off about the exported pic.

Reasons for Switching to LuminarAI

It felt that Lightroom, although powerful, was lacking several features, and I thought that Luminar would fill in for these. In particular, Lightroom's brushes were good, but I was also looking for a solution with layers.

Jo from Publix

Fantastic!!!

Very positive for only using the free trial

Pros

One of the best photo editings softwares on the market with many, many options. Easy to learn and easy to use.

Cons

A little expensive buy cheaper than other on the market

Looking for cheaper options,

December 2021

Markus from Ouman Oy

Industry: Industrial Automation

December 2021

Absolutely worth of money

Does not replace Photoshop, but is capable to do something better than Photoshop...like automatically.

Pros

There are some pretty amazing photo enhancement features out there. Templates are also worth of trying. Sky replacement works great.

Cons

The lack of layer support is a bit disturbing after +20 years of experience of Photoshop.

Tim from MMS Consultants

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Improved photo quality made easy

I'm forced to work with a lot of sub-par photos shot by staff in the field. These photos are featured on our website and in printed materials, so they need to be at a higher standard. Photo lemur makes it possible to use the images I receive in far more cases than I normally would and eliminates the need to engage a pro for simple things.

Pros

Photo lemur is an app that takes up very little space, uses little memory and quickly improves both the color and crispness of photos that come in from amateur sources.

Cons

It could do what it does to a higher degree, but otherwise, it's about perfect. In future updates, I'd like to see an ability to process larger images effectively, but not a major issue.

Reasons for Choosing LuminarAI

While I still think I may eventually move to inPixio, the cost for Photo lemur made early adoption a no-brainer.

Timo from Nursebeam

Much cheaper than Adobe Photoshop, quicker edits and processing for most

It's quick and adds the right punch to your photos. Think of it like pumped up Instagram editing or smarter laptop brother of Snapseed.

Pros

It's fast! I love to take pictures, but I don't like to edit them for hours as I just don't have time for that. Professional photographers are likely more using Lightroom/Photoshop tools, but for a hobbist or who just creates some social media posts from self-made pictures, Luminar helps to get things done in seconds. I also like that the pricing is very reasonable for what you get. One licence that is not monthly recurring, but you can use for as many years/months as you wish.

Cons

In the beginning there was a bit of learning curve to understand what sliders have what impact, but once you learn this after using for a few days, it is a breeze. Perhaps also if you want to get extra styles (which are not that needed) or preset filters, there is less offers on the market than Lightroom/Photoshop. But again, how many filters do you really need?

Reasons for Choosing LuminarAI

One-off pricing was better than a monthly/annual recurring subscription.

Easy to use and great results for the price

I use it to quick edit my pictures when at home after a trip. Easy to use and with some great filters to use

Pros

Pro: Easy to use and edit the pictures, excellent results with many filters and edition options available. Very good results overall.

Cons

Not so much customisable, a little bit difficult to edit some portions of the image,

Reasons for Choosing LuminarAI

Was on a bundle with some other products. If it was cheaper is also very reccommended.

Reasons for Switching to LuminarAI

Quick and easy way to edit pictures instead of using and editing shadows and some other edits in photoshop.

Eric from PreppComm

Truly Amazing Imaging Software!

Of course before LuminarAI was Luminar 4, then 3, then 2, then just plain ol' Luminar. I have owned them all. I am also an experienced user of Photoshop, so it is not that I don't want to learn Photoshop. It is that I can adjust an image very quickly in Luminar that would take hours in Photoshop (and I would never get to the same glorious photo because it takes too long). I still use Photoshop when working with graphics and compositions for ads, or when I need layers. But for just making my images come to life? Luminar every time! AI just added another dimension by making the software more clever and calling it AI. Actually, it is really PI (Programmer Intelligence). All of the massive calculations done by the program to get the results shows amazing smarts at Skylum and their excellent programmers!

Pros

I absolutely LOVE the sky replacement function! That, plus the various simplified and powerful AI tools for image enhancement and correction make it an easy and short job to take an image that I would never have used into a work of art! Images I have never bothered with because they are too dark, with a white sky, are now glowing in beauty with one of many many beautiful daytime, sunrise, storm, or sunset sky images. It is truly amazing that they can even do the little spots of sky in a tree between leaves! I used to spend hours trying to fix the sky in Photoshop, if I remembered to capture a sky image to go with the ground image. Worse, who ever did that with film? Nobody. Saved so many of my film images!

Cons

Because I have over 40K images in my library, it takes longer than I would like to start up the program (although they have greatly improved that recently). I also had a problem with getting the library file disconnected and had to re-connect it when a OS update was installed. I think they fixed this, too, not sure.

Reasons for Switching to LuminarAI

Saved time, better results. Multiple hours shrunk to minutes, and much better results (because I could quickly make adjustments)

Julieta from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

A software that applies artificial intelligence in the design.

An ideal software for those who go into the field of design esta´n, very easy to use, simple tools to use that allow you to optimize the working time in an image. For the most skilled in design, it is a very useful and practical tool for photos that require retouching for brightness, opacity, contrast and other basic editions. I highly recommend this software

Pros

Among its positive aspects I can highlight that it is very easy to use, helping me to optimize my time in the design. It has a wide variety of tools that allow me to optimize my photos with a couple of clicks, without having to resort to more creative visual programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop. Ideal for working on retouching, brightness and contrast in descriptive photos.

Cons

As I mentioned in the pros, I only use it for "descriptive" cut-out images, making adjustments to brightness, contrast, or delineation, but I can't work creatively with this software as I only use it as a plug-in. When having JPG images, it has many problems for the demarcation of the shadows, since the jpg files do not have much information of the image, this added to the fact that the program works with "artificial intelligence", important details are lost that if they can be handled with programs of greater precision of design and digitalization tools.

David from Thompson/Coons Productions, Inc

Luminar AI as a photoshop replacement? Maybe

When I need to work some magic without loading Photoshop, I launch Luminar AI. I run this as an alternative to Photoshop for fast edits and enhancements when I need a lot of stuff for Instagram.

Pros

The interface is a mix of Lightroom and Photoshop, so it was really easy for me to get started right out of the box. It doesn't take up a lot of room, and sure loads faster than PS. It's easy to do fast edits and it's easy enough my daughter can use it.

Cons

Very little, as this software runs great. That said, it needs layering support, plus I need to edit metadata, control what is exported with each file. The AI tends to overshadow the manual adjustments I love.

Zoran from Self-Employed

A fully automated photo app that uses artificial intelligence to deliver a photo enhancement output.

I was initially disappointed by how basic and simple the app was. But, PhotoLemur turned out to be the surprisingly agile solution for a specialized, automatic batch image procession. It is simple, fast and delivers passable results. It is not a replacement for Photoshop, though there is a plugin available. PhotoLemur uses an AI technology to analyze images based on the series of complex algorithms. It then calculates for things such as color recovery, sky enhancement, exposure compensation, smart dehaze, natural light correction, foliage enhancement, noise reduction, tint perfection, face retouching, the overall quality of JPEG images, horizon straightening and RAW improving. All this sound impressive and promising. In actual use, I find it performing decently in not too demanding situations such as improving social media pictures. Although not detailed in-depth professional editing solution, it is sufficient enough for some quick, and or batch image processing needs.

Pros

No complicated adjustments. It works on both PC and Mac. Plugins for Photoshop and Lightroom. Very simple drag or import operation. Imports images in BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PSD, TIFF and RAW. Exports images in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and PDF. The unlimited trial, but with the watermark in the lower right corner. The output is acceptable for the quick, not-too-demanding results. The simple image enhancement amount slider. The comparison slider for before and after an image. Enhance sharpness on well-lighted images. Acceptable color restoration on the darker colors/areas of images. The image output size is smaller than an original. Exports and shares to Facebook, Twitter, and a hard drive. Good how-to and blog sections on the website. Supports many camera models. Relatively inexpensive and no subscription. Family license for five devices. 30 days money back guarantee. The Batch processing mode. Fixes images from cell phones and cameras. Support available in 16 languages. Regularly updated.

Cons

No online, phone or tablet app version. No Linux compatibility. Beyond a single slider no further, manual or detailed correction options. Visible raster artifacts on a white and off-white large contrast surface of the image. Visible green artifacts on the darker areas of the image in low light situations. No before and after feature in the batch mode. Not a replacement for Photoshop or similar software. There are free online and offline solutions that are more powerful. The initial setup took over 5 minutes.

Wulliams from UCAB - Universidad Católica Andrés Bello

An excellent software for retouching photographs

Pros

Photolemur has been my ideal complement for the retouching of photographs and images that I receive firsthand. This interesting software has options that allow you to retouch images without modifying, that is, to clean images that for one reason or another do not look very clear or deserve more detail. In a way, Phottolemur allows me to correct images without altering the essence of it, saving me a lot of time working, since I do not have to use photo editing software. On the other hand, this software has a high sense of success and intelligence when it comes to cleaning photographs and images, which is why it is very useful when working with strips of images, or, images that have slight flaws that can be corrected without the need to use the full potential of vector editing software

Cons

As I said before, this program is an image corrector that uses an intuitive interface, however, it is not advisable to use it for the entire editing process since the most advanced photo editing software fulfills the creative role of looking for the desired image . Another problem that I find is that, sometimes, when the photos come in RAW format, just loading them in Photolemur takes a long time, reducing the productivity that is sought.

Feldriana from PDVSA

It is a software that facilitates my exploration in the design and retouching of photos

A software with amateur operability but with professional results. I highly recommend it for those design enthusiasts who are starting to work in this beautiful world of design and photography

Pros

It is a program VERY EASY TO USE. As an enthusiast of graphic design and photography I have been learning to use different types of programs that improve the quality of photos, backgrounds, additions and editions, however, sometimes it costs me a bit to use all the tools of other software, however, photolemur has made my editing experience much easier since it has artificial intelligence, and recognizes the details of the photos by making corrections of light, improves the foliage, retouches the faces, removes the natural imperfections of the photos such as haze or smoke, recovers the color and other positive features that make it a head program when editing or retouching images.

Cons

From my perspective, this program does not have cons, since it serves as a complement to more complex design software such as adobe ilustrator, photoshop and corel draw. Using any of these programs with photolemur you get quality results.

Trina from Letra & Musica Producciones, C.A.

Too easy to use, and I get great results in correcting photographs

Buy it without fear of being wrong, photolemur far surpasses similar software

Pros

An editorial line without a good design of photographs would be a total failure, we could not insert ourselves in the complicated world market, therefore, in our review of software for the edition of photographs, we could find photolemur, a software that has greatly facilitated our presentation of editorial products. Without having extensive knowledge in the field of image editing and photography, you can use photolemur obtaining excellent results thanks to its fascinating intuitiveness, which predicts the best corrections to the selected images, providing innovative and sometimes amazing aesthetic elements, since it achieves very professional results without the need for an image editor. Anyone in our organization can use it, obtaining quality results, not recommend it would ignore the benefits of this software, unique in the market.

Cons

After having used it many times, putting it to the test with the photographs that most deserved modifications due to excess light or shade, I realized that this software has no apparent defects. Although we are not professionals in the area of design and editing of photographs, we have been able to obtain in photolemur the possibility of satisfying these technical limitations and producing quality photographs. I will not detract from this software

Reynaldo from deportepara el desarrollo

A software that we discovered recently, but we do not stop praising it

Pros

And we do not stop praising this software in our Foundation because it has an intuitive editing system very great, which saves us a lot of the time in the edition of photos, retouching, elimination of shadows, adds light to the photos. Unlike a software for editing photographs and images by vectors, it can be used with just one click, and the results, unlike other similar programs, are of high quality. This software has allowed many photographic records of our activities to be uploaded to social networks very quickly improving considerably our productivity and efficiency with the use of networks and the exposure of projects to our bosses. I quite recommend this software.

Cons

This software only serves to retouch the photos, although a fairly complete result is obtained, when higher editions are required, for example, to attach several layers to a photograph, if a more complete software is necessary to do so.

Maryelis from Dirección de Observación Social y Política

Photolemur is fantastic! This improves your photographs in two steps.

The pictures for your post will improve them a lot; as if he were a professional of design and photography! ... and in a minute!

Pros

It is a very simple software, since you started; you only import your photographs and then he does all the work alone. It's amazing you only have to calibrate between Realistic and Vivid and you're ready! ... you can export the photo directly to social networks Facebook or Twitter, send it by mail or save it on your computer. Also, I really like the lemur icon.

Cons

The AI does it all, so it does not have many parameters of configuration sometimes they are necessary.

Guy from Digital QA Services Ltd.

Image enhancements in an almost one click solution

A great go-to application for quick and easy and often impressive results with processing photos.

Pros

This application makes enhancing many types of images extremely easy. The ability to batch edit and batch export these days is also good, as is the integration with 3rd party applications.

Cons

Sometimes the available controls means you cannot get a desirable output with it and you can be left wishing for more localised controls or a greater range of things to 'tweak' it.

Yelitza from independiente

Highlight the beauty of my creations.

Pros

I love taking pictures of each of the creations I make and before publishing them on social networks I always edit them so that they look perfect and I can do it thanks to photo lemur, because it helps me a lot by editing many photos at once.

Cons

It is an excellent application to where I have used it, I have not found any disadvantage, that's why I recommend it.

Darielys from Sigo S.A.

It's very good,I recommend it's very good

Pros

I really like the photos, I am constantly taking photos and editing them to publish in my social networks, this application has helped me a lot, because with it I can do multiple editions.

Cons

Really the difficulties I have noticed so far is that when I select the edition of many photos gets a little slow

Automatic Photo Enhancement

This seems to be useful software. I will be purchasing the full version to see what else the program can do.

Pros

The software does a good job of adding adjustments to your photos as necessary for a variety of different types of images which have a variety of different problems with them. The slider in the middle of the photo is helpful to see a side by side before and after.

Cons

It is difficult to tell from the free trial how much control the user has over the editing tools.

Mike Lester from Greenfield Development Corporation

Photo enhancing has never been so fast and easy!

Photolemur brings professional enhancing capabilities of the non-knowledgeable, non-designer. It really brings out the BEST in the images i have thrown at it. I cannot ask for more value than the speed and convenience it brings to the table.

Pros

Photolemur is like a Photo enhancer on Autopilot. It is the epitomy of the simples of photo enhancing tools, with just 3 steps to a BETTER LOOKING photo! Choose a photo, and Photolemur does the rest, it is just that simple! It even shows you the before and after of the photo / image chosen. I have not uploaded a photo that the program has not enhanced.

Cons

I really love this app and it will probably be for the next coming years.

Dagnnybeth from Independiente

Speed and simplicity for complex solutions. Simply excellent.

Pros

Editing photographs is usually a headache in my work, often having to retouch an image in limited time can be a nightmare, tools such as Photo Lemur can give you time to work on other details since its automated editing helps to correct elements Simple that doing it manually can take a long time. I recommend it 100%

Cons

Although very simple they should start working on adding more options, it is also a great application.

Claudia from Fondo de Compensación Interterritorial

Photolemur makes your photos look like shots by a professional photographer!

Improve your photographs as if you were an expert photographer without knowledge of the subject. That's what Photolemur does, and it does it very well!

Pros

The best thing about Phtolemur is its ease of use, it is a powerful tool to improve images. You do not make any effort, it's great. As easy as grabbing your photo, you release it in the window, run a bar over the photo and you're done; the results are impressive! ... I really like the user interfaces and the icon.

Cons

the bad thing is that it only works on Mac and is an expensive application; If you are an expert photographer, it will not be your best option.

Maria from Universidad De Oriente

He is the best photo editor that can exist

Pros

This application facilitates photo editing because it uses light corrections, improves foliage, retouches faces, eliminates the natural imperfections of photos such as haze or smoke, recovers color and other positive characteristics that make it a main program when editing or retouching images. It is a very easy program to manage. As an enthusiast of graphic design and photography, he has been learning to use different types of programs that improve the quality of photos, backgrounds, additions and editions, however, sometimes it costs me a bit to use all the tools of other software, without However, photolemur has facilitated my editing experience.

Cons

Although it has a free version, the cost of the application is high and, in some cases, it is slow to update. Without compatibility with Linux, it is not a replacement for Photoshop or similar software. The bad thing is that it only works on Mac.

Beecher from Shenandoah Websites

One-Step Processing

I'm very pleased with the single-step results I get using it with my aerial photos. I use it in combination with other tools and it gets the job done.

Pros

Very fast and simple to use for new users. Drag-and-drop functionality with a strength-of-effects effect slider makes it simple to start using. Great way to make aerial photos "pop".

Cons

Had trouble initially getting it to run on Windows 10, but got it going.

Reasons for Choosing LuminarAI

Very inexpensive and simple to use. I didn't want to have to take a class to process my photos.

Dawn from Bella Feroce Photography

Luminar AI

Overall I love this software and use it frequently in my photo editing.

Pros

I love all of the editing features in this software. Especially sky replacement, sunflares and skin tone adjustments.

Cons

The software can be a little slow at times when it is processing an edit like the sky replacement or skin enhancement.

Solmarys from laboratorio clinico

I spend all my day taking pictures and this application is with me

the best one I've used.

Pros

What I like the most is that poto lemur knows exactly what my photos need, it brings out the best of them with its artificial intelligence technology, I would not change it for any other application.

Cons

I can edit several photos at once, it saves me time and it helps me to look great in each of my photos, I do not see anything against it, it is very easy to use.

Rafael from Universidad De Oriente

Good is an excellent application to improve your photos

Pros

The best thing about Phtolemur is its ease of use, it uses an artificial intelligence technology to analyze images. It is a VERY EASY TO USE program. As an enthusiast of graphic design and photography, I have been learning to use different types of programs that improve the quality of photos, backgrounds, additions and editions, however, sometimes it costs me a bit to use all the tools of other software, however , photolemur has facilitated my editing experience since it has artificial intelligence,

Cons

from my point of view, this program has no problems, although it has a free version, the cost of the application is high and, in some cases, it is slow to update, the bad thing is that it only works on Mac.

Sarah from Ideas Girl

Fun to use and incredibly professional results!

Pros

I love how simple Photolemur is to use! It's fun but it also takes the headache out of having to edit lots of photos at once. I used to despair when I was given a load of poorly lit photos to edit but now I just upload them to Photolemur and let it magically auto-correct everything. The before/after viewing tool is so cool as well!

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about Photolemur.

Eduardo from Hold Marketing

It's a great photo retouching app with a touch of Ai!

Amazing: for face recognition improvements and for landscapes photos. It's a little limited with the customization tools.

Pros

You can add multiple photos at the same time and get a great uplift and automatic improvements to your photos.

Cons

Although it's a great option for photo batch processing, sometimes the image quality can be affected.

Dignnybeth from ConCienciaTV

Easy to use and with great features for short-time photo editing.

Pros

A very, very simple program, with a limited keypad, but with a fairly acceptable picture adjustment system. As a photography enthusiast I like to be able to take a picture and not spend a lot of time on `editing programs with an overwhelming amount of buttons that I will never learn to use. On the other hand, Photolemur offers me simplicity and speed in the correction of my photographs. Automatically corrects light, color, lines and the best thing is that you do it without having to indicate where you should do it.

Cons

The program rarely interprets wrongly what to do, but I speak of 1% of the corrections I have applied. For the rest it is an excellent programn

Ana from LB."ANGEL NORIEGA PEREZ"

indispensable tool to easily improve my photos

Pros

It is an App that automatically optimizes my photos, uses artificial intelligence to apply the improvements they need, plus it has the advantage of improving any number of images at the same time and does not require manipulating multiple configurations to obtain the best results  As a mother I am constantly taking pictures of my children and publishing on social networks, with this application, I no longer have to have the annoying and repetitive task of improving the photos individually.

Cons

Even if you use the free version, consider as something negative that the cost of the App is somewhat high and in some cases it is slow to update after the adjustments

LuminarAI- Budget friendly

If its functionalities fulfill your requirements, obviously it's a right choice. I mean, within the available functionalities, it's good, no doubt.

Pros

Though it has limited functionalities, compared to leading apps in the market, good regular use.

Cons

Limited functionalities if you're a professional designer.

francesca from Ison

Have fun with Photolenur

Pros

I loved that you can download it for free and it's very easy and fun to use. It is also a very quick way to edit as it edits your photos automatically in just one click with help of artificial intelligence.

Cons

I didn't find something negative but sometimes I prefer to edit photos not automatically but as I want so I use other software.

Good Switch of Pace

It's nice to have addition sources to use to create the perfect photo shoot results

Pros

the speed in which I could edit photos and the result of those edits. It does the work for you.

Cons

doesn't cover all my editing needs, so I was not able to replace my software totally with this, I wasn't able to use my creativity as much with the edit as it does the work.

Kelly from financial services

need quick and easy? this is the answer

getting photos to my customer base more quickly (side job) resulting in more satisfied customer. also since this is side project, time is money more than normal

Pros

there us no learning curve at all. so easy to use. takes snapshot to photo

Cons

if you require more complex tools, you will need additional software to supplement this

Caroline from Artes da Loba

The automatic enhancement is incredible!

Pros

The quality of photo enhancement is incredible, especially for photos with good lighting. The features are very flexible and the environment recognition is fantastic. However, it must be used in conjunction with another editing tool.

Cons

In addition to being only available for Mac, the software does not fulfill its promise of "no need for editing knowledge" because, for more advanced editing and retouching, other tools are needed.

Amable from Universidad De Oriente

It is an excellent tool for simultaneous editing

Pros

This application facilitates photo editing because it uses artificial intelligence technology to analyze images, allows to improve any number of images at the same time and its user interfaces are simple, which facilitates its use.

Cons

Although it has a free version, the cost of the application is high and in some cases it is slow to update. It only works on Mac and does not have an online version, phone or tablet.

Good enough

Pros

I like how easy it is to batch photos and do small edits to photos. In used to working woth photoshop, so using this software took a little longer to get to know. When Im n a hurry though, its great for photo let dont need a lot after effects or deep editing.

Cons

My cons include the inability to add layers or textures. Again, in used to photoshop so that was one of the aspects Ive gotten used too.

Victoria from Eastern University

An excellent photo editor! Improve my pictures quickly.

Pros

It is a practical tool, it uses an artificial intelligence technology to analyze images, you can export the photo directly to social networks and I do not have to have the repetitive task of improving the photos individually.

Cons

I recommend this software for beginners or if you do not have time to process your images, the cost of the application is somewhat high and in some cases it is slow to update a fter the adjustments. Without compatibility with Linux, it is not a replacement for Photoshop or similar software.

Jim from Huff Realty

Photolemur

I use the product for interior and exterior photos of houses. It works great with photos of people also.

Pros

The Artificial Intelligence used to make changes to the photo. I also like the slider so you can see the changes.

Cons

There was nothing about the product I didn't like. It works well for what it does, which is enhances the photos.

Reasons for Choosing LuminarAI

First try and I liked it

Jose from Distrokid

Industry: Music

Just what i needed

Pros

Awesome tools to edit photos,loads up quick,multiple saving formats

Cons

the design is kind of confusing but you can get use to it

Watermaking made easy

Watermaking images and documents are extremely easy.

Pros

Ive tired so many watermarking softwares but this one here is great. I am able to use one and it goes throughout the entire process. Imdont have to individually select and do the process everysingle time i want to watermare and image.

Cons

I havent had a bad experience. I would recommend that if you are new to this software to just enjoy it.

Aaron from Sparkk TV

Industry: Broadcast Media

Touch Up Photos Automatically

Pros

Gives me a way to automatically make my images better without having the hassle to manually do it in other software. Very professional and polished UI and price is worth the features.

Cons

New Versions seem to come out too fast and upgrades cost more money, features don't always seem to warrant a new version and could likely be a minor release instead.

Amy from Westward Wandering Photography

Giving Photolemur a try

As a photographer, I’m always trying the newest editing apps to find what works best for me. After giving Photolemur a try, I would recommend it.

Pros

•Batch editing saves time! •Basic editing tools for optimal finalized product •Easy to use •No learning curve compared to other editing apps

Cons

A little expensive in my opinion, although less cost than other photo editing applications.

Henk from 6ya

Great software to speed up your editing process.

Pros

This software does an amazing job editing the preliminary needs on my photos such as contrast, color correction, or other basic retouching needs.

Cons

It does not work for every photo, some photos you may put into Photolemur and would like to have more control over the final image, where this tool is made to be simplistic and easy most of the time it does a fantastic job but, if you want a lot of control this may be a good starting place.

George from Kantora

Photolemur - Amazing application to change photo effects

In overall, if you want to get some good effects for your picture and you don't need to edit like pro, Photolemur is for you.

Pros

Photolemur is basically a kind of the best application with user-friendly interface for mobile photo editor users. If you are using it for fun or you are using it casually to edit photos, it's fine.

Cons

On the other hand, if you are using Photolemur and if you are a Graphic Designer or Photographer, then you picked the wrong software. This is not for professionals. Photolemur is not the best solution to make some professional edits and this is the most disappointing thing of Photolemur.

Ashia from AV Magazine

It's O.k.

Pros

This app can enhance your photo quality with the slide of a button. If you are a Photographer and you have a huge batch of photos that you must get through immediately, then this is probably the software you need. Basically lifts shadows in your photos quickly. Another pro is that it is available on both mac and pc.

Cons

The price. There are a lot of free products out there that do the same thing. This is a good product overall.

Paul from ERI

Industry: Think Tanks

Do not buy this software

Pros

Before I upgraded to Catalina I liked this very much. Easy to use and effective

Cons

After upgrading I cannot save changes within Photos. There is a workaround but it is tortuous. There is a message on the Web site saying that they are working on another one of their pieces of software and that there is no date for the fix to Photolemur. This is a few weeks after I bought it. The whole thing sucks.

PhotosLemur

Pros

I love the quality of the photos and the many different ways I was able to customize my photos.

Cons

It isn't easy to come by. You have to look for it.